PDA

View Full Version : Juz for Bro to be aware

whothehack
15-12-2008, 07:21 PM
have been getting some contact from some bro here.
But after got it only manage to try 2 the rest are super hot and hard to get.
So i decide to go GL shop around myself then to return favour to others bro here by intro good 1. Too bad yesterday ard 3pm i go into GL 31 and saw this pretty gal so ask her and agree on the price. here the report so my best advice is avoid her.

Name BingBing
age 25
place SUZHOU
body 32B 24 26
Look 7/10
BJ with cap less then 5min
Service -10/+10

Why i said -10 cos while banging on her almost every 5 min she will ask u r u done. very bad
When go into the room she said u go bath yourself fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Worst armpit hair bushes OMG

SO any bro went go there my advice is to aviod her if not she will mess up your wonderful day.
As for her contact i did not take cos very bad mood liao hope u guys understand that all

Wahlaueh
15-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Wah.. U senior cheongster also got tis type of treatment?

waiwaiz
16-12-2008, 01:40 AM

This kind of thingy.....sure everyone will kana .....If you never kana, means you haven't cheong enough yet.......:D

Thks bro for the warning.........:) All this gals sometime their before and after really very scary.....:(

Frankiestine
16-12-2008, 09:27 AM

how come just because senior won't encounter a bad bonk...not that it is written on the fl that she is a good fuck...no one knows for sure until inside the room...like Forrest Gump said "Bonking FL is like a box of chocolate, you never what its like till you in the room"...:D:D

pewpew
16-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Why i said -10 cos while banging on her almost every 5 min she will ask u r u done. very bad
When go into the room she said u go bath yourself fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Worst armpit hair bushes OMG

This is godly... :eek:

myat
16-12-2008, 10:51 AM
haha... well said monster,
i believe many bro here still encounter such experience or perhap worst than this,
some choose to keep n some just love to share....
but there are also another group just sit back n comment :mad::mad:

u short a word lel.....
"Bonking FL is like a box of chocolate, you never know what its like till you in the room"
:D:D

Frankiestine
16-12-2008, 10:59 AM
u short a word lel.....
"Bonking FL is like a box of chocolate, you never know what its like till you in the room"
:D:D

ah thanks bro myat for the correction....:D:D

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 11:29 AM
yeah bros....very true....some girls look hot but service fuck type...some average looks but service power.....this is life lah....sori about ur bad experience bro....:o

Wahlaueh
16-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Brothers,
Solly say this hoh.
U experience one hoh. sure can see and tell one lah.

tenggiri
17-12-2008, 01:28 AM
how come just because senior won't encounter a bad bonk...not that it is written on the fl that she is a good fuck...no one knows for sure until inside the room...like Forrest Gump said "Bonking FL is like a box of chocolate, you never what its like till you in the room"...:D:D

Great, now we're taking bonking advice from Forrest Gump.

Haha, good one bro. :p:D