PDA

View Full Version : Body Concepts Fortune Got Specials Meh?

chiefpunther
15-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Read the complaint of massage parlours at Forune Center (Asia1.com) posted by some bros here and was surprised that Body Concepts was named in that complaint to provide specials.

I have gone there about a dozen times for damn good massages. Even recommended my wife there.

The only times I got close to "specials" was balls and dick massage.

Has anyone ever screwed or got BJs from the therapists there?

Shit! If really have, I have been missing out.

Can someone put some report or PM me some reports? Thanks!

swallowmycum
21-12-2008, 06:41 PM
i am surprised u asked this question. seem to be a seasoned cheongters to me anyway.

My humble opinion is it depends on the girl and you. what kind of rapport u guys have during the process lor.

I was at one of the 2nd sty shop about two weeks ago, had this m'sia girl. Appear to only give decent clean massage. But after tcss about many things, she gave me a free juagen and gave me her hp.

So sweet of her to help an 'old man' keep it up. So, i had ask her to be careful due to this ST, asia1 report recently.

A kind act deserve another in return i suppose.:)

apache
03-01-2009, 02:17 AM
i am surprised u asked this question. seem to be a seasoned cheongters to me anyway.

My humble opinion is it depends on the girl and you. what kind of rapport u guys have during the process lor.

I was at one of the 2nd sty shop about two weeks ago, had this m'sia girl. Appear to only give decent clean massage. But after tcss about many things, she gave me a free juagen and gave me her hp.

So sweet of her to help an 'old man' keep it up. So, i had ask her to be careful due to this ST, asia1 report recently.

A kind act deserve another in return i suppose.:)

wow, 2nd floor got malaysian girl meh?

QQ all china WP, Hana all locals, behind at the deserted lanes all china PR, #02-02 all china mei mei. Unless I miss out. Wow, got free juagen?

probably 3rd floor at the back got malaysian gals. hope you did not confuse 2nd or 3rd floor, and the malaysians at the 3rd floor never give free JG, not that I know of leh.

pm me if you got such lobang. I will up you if it is true.

owen10
03-01-2009, 03:12 AM
wow, 2nd floor got malaysian girl meh?

QQ all china WP, Hana all locals, behind at the deserted lanes all china PR, #02-02 all china mei mei. Unless I miss out. Wow, got free juagen?

probably 3rd floor at the back got malaysian gals. hope you did not confuse 2nd or 3rd floor, and the malaysians at the 3rd floor never give free JG, not that I know of leh.

pm me if you got such lobang. I will up you if it is true.

me oso not seen any msian gals @ FC b4. unless if its BHC, mayb. or mayb he had difen, who can easily pass off as a msian. but then again even if its difen, dun thk she'll ever give free HJ to a 1st timer there.

i muz say this bro is 1 dam lucky fella!!! :rolleyes::D;)

swallowmycum
03-01-2009, 09:30 AM
me oso not seen any msian gals @ FC b4. unless if its BHC, mayb. or mayb he had difen, who can easily pass off as a msian. but then again even if its difen, dun thk she'll ever give free HJ to a 1st timer there.

i muz say this bro is 1 dam lucky fella!!! :rolleyes::D;)

Well, it at 2nd sty for sure. at 1st also thought she prc but she told me she fr m'sian. part time only there. look CMI type one lor, like Sandy at Hana, but a little better n younger. so not surprised u guy don't noe hor. Was looking only for real good massage nothing else. then surprise came. she was the one who started talking abt didi issue n volunteer to help old man lor. RTM she did not give free JG. so i guess depends on her mood lor. not everyone get it even RTM customer. i not handsome nor young lah. nor lucky just happens she got mood i think. she friendly type or just trying to get me to RTM. marketing her service!!!!:D

bonkalot
03-01-2009, 09:49 AM
bro, you're just plain lucky.

She just so happen to like you during your session with her.
Such a heng thing why never happen to me? :p

swallowmycum
03-01-2009, 03:58 PM
bro, you're just plain lucky.

She just so happen to like you during your session with her.
Such a heng thing why never happen to me? :p

IF REALLY LUCKY last SAT strike 4D first prize liao. DAMN it the number terbalik only, change 6 n 9 strike big big, six digits. Follow it for 3years liao hor!!!!:(

This type lucky never mind have or not if done have just pay 30 to 50 sure get one mah!!!! Nothing to envy lah. Just sharing my experience. anyway rtm oso never get, so still her mood mah!!! upto her lah.:D:D