PDA

View Full Version : Helping another Fujian girl

Elbert
14-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Just received a call from Xiao You, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85056-slim-fujian-prc-share.html asking me to help her Fujian friend who has just arrived in sg. As I am low on vit M, having just tried Le Er from bro cooler08 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/105640-horny-cfm-qa-supervisor-serve-you-2.html , I decided to just meet her and post an introduction.

Xiao Ying : Fu Zhou.
Height : 159
Weight : 52
Looks : 6.5 to 7.0. innocent look.
Figure : 6.5, a bit fleshy for me, fair skin. C cups, my guess.

Kissing : yes, if no mouth odour.
BBBJ : yes, if looks hygienic.
FJ : with rubber.
Attitude : she seems friendly and eager to please.

Not allowed : Raw, AJ. CIM, COF.
Damage : 50 + CD + room, same as Xiao You.

I am not her OKT, and have not tried her myself. But she is quite green, so don’t expect experienced service. Note that she will be working in a factory soon when she gets her work permit.
Any bros with at least one FR can pm me for contact. She stays in a HDB near GL. I will probably give priority to seniors to QC first, and post a FR or feedback.

Elbert
15-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Contact given to some bros liao. Waiting for your FR s.

Xiao Ying is very new in sg. So pick her up at her place. Do not ask her to go anywhere herself.

Ans sorry, only Chinese bros.

Elbert
20-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Xiao Ying said that some bros have already called her up.

Still waiting for the FR s.

cooler08
20-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Just received a call from Xiao You, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/85056-slim-fujian-prc-share.html asking me to help her Fujian friend who has just arrived in sg. As I am low on vit M, having just tried Le Er from bro cooler08 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/105640-horny-cfm-qa-supervisor-serve-you-2.html , I decided to just meet her and post an introduction.

Xiao Ying : Fu Zhou.
Height : 159
Looks : 6.5 to 7.0. innocent look.
Figure : 6.5, a bit fleshy for me, fair skin. C cups, my guess.

Kissing : yes, if no mouth odour.
BBBJ : yes, if looks hygienic.
FJ : with rubber.
Attitude : she seems friendly and eager to please.

Not allowed : Raw, AJ. CIM, COF.
Damage : 50 + CD + room, same as Xiao You.

I am not her OKT, and have not tried her myself. But she is quite green, so don’t expect experienced service. Note that she will be working in a factory soon when she gets her work permit.
Any bros with at least one FR can pm me for contact. She stays in a HDB near GL. I will probably give priority to seniors to QC first, and post a FR or feedback.

Hi bro

Received ur pm but totally forgotten about it.......

Busy with my own 3 1/2 threads.

Really sorry.

Help you to upz this threads

Those bro that already have session with her please post FR hor.....

Just to show support for the WL.....Chinese New Year coming.:D

BlurBlock
20-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Up her 3 days ago but was busy to write FR. She is worth the $50 and service is good. Looks 5/10. Age is 32 and not 29. Boobs is a good C cup. Very new into this and should call before used.

doodlenoodle
20-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Seems good...

Elbert
22-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Up her 3 days ago but was busy to write FR. She is worth the $50 and service is good. Looks 5/10. Age is 32 and not 29. Boobs is a good C cup. Very new into this and should call before used.

Thank you bro BlurBlock for your short FR, and bro cooler08 for supporting the thread.
Bros who think Xiao Ying is worth your $50 can pm me for contact.

BlurBlock
22-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks TS for your contact. I just write a fair report on the FL that I had tried. This girl will try her best to please you. Only for MILF lover. Looks wise can be up to 6 as she will give you the girlfriend feeling. She is new to this and is willing to learn. You can be her maters and maybe can also fullfill your dream action if she is willing. At $50, I will say that it is really worth a try and for me RTF too.

qwe11rty
22-12-2008, 10:47 AM
bros, please PM me her contacts. thanks!
cheers!

fan36
23-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Name: Xiao Ying
Height : 157
Looks : 6(Milf)
Figure : 6(bak bak type)
Kissing : 8/10 (Gd kisser)
BBBJ : Yes (Gd tongue action with lotsa suction)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude :Friendly and willing to please
Overall: 7/10
Damage : 50 + CD + room

Thx to TS, met her at her place. Den proceed to 81 at lorong2X. She quite worried gg tat place cus scared of AV. I try to talk and calm her down. Aniwae...reach 81 and we took turn to bath ourselve. Once on bed, she starts to loosen up a bit. She starts by attcking mi nip and down go down south. Must say her bbbj is reali up the standard. She told me i m her 2nd customer since she came to Singapore but her service reali put mi in doubt....aniwae she give mi a gd 15min blowjob....actuali she allow mi to CIM but halfway thru she say she want it....so as a gentleman....of course muz give to her....aniwae....capps on and off with go....thrusting her missionary till i offloaded everything in her. She proceed to bath again and join mi in bed after showering....tcss with her for another 30mins and carry on with the 2nd round. Bout the same process....bbbj and then missionary till end....pack up bath and leave. Overall quite worth it as it onli cost 50 bucks for 2 bonks. Budget bonk!!!

Elbert
24-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Overall quite worth it as it onli cost 50 bucks for 2 bonks. Budget bonk!!!

Really budget, bro fan36.

BlurBlock
24-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Bro, you got 2 rounds and I have one 1. I am the 1st sucker to try her lor. End result is value for money.

Elbert
20-01-2009, 09:17 AM
End result is value for money.

Xiao Ying is now working shift hours in a factory.

Interested bros can still pm me for contact, But make arrangement with her one day in advance.