PDA

View Full Version : 23yo Student Work To Earn School Fees

msn_of _RTG
13-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Got a referral from a gal whom I had bonked 2 years ago when she arrived here as student.
This gal was lucky, as not long after she go into FL, she found a sugar-daddy and soon she is out of the sea and go onland to lead a normal life as a student again till now.

When I received her sms, I still thought she is jumping into the sea again.
Anyway, she introduced me her old time friend back in her hometown, who had just arrived in Sillypore just over 10+ days.

I make arrangement to meet up with this new gal and she ask me to help her post to find more customers.
She need to work to earn for her First Term School Fee soon.

As I still had not try her yet, so who want to test run her 'FIRST BLOOD' and submit a 'VIRGIN' report for her ??? ;)

Below is the summary of her self introduction and what she say she can do to please.

Name : Tang Tang , 糖糖
Looks : 7/10 (she had quite a sweet smile)
Height : nearly 170cm
Weight : around 48kg
Boobs : 36 B ~ B+/C (She says)
Kissing / Frenching : Yes but depends on the BF/GF factors and chemistry
Finger : No (hygiene issue)
BJ : Yes (with warm water swallow in her mouth for additional feeling)
BBBJ : No (she is worry about STD - maybe any Yan Dao King here can convince her to start to learn on this service)
FJ : Yes (With various position allowed)
Damaged : $80/1hr/1shot

Any interested party who want to sponsor for school fee are welcome to PM me to get the contact.

Cheers. :D

slackerz_00
13-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Bro,

any pics? n where? East or west side? Interested..

msn_of _RTG
13-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Some bros PM me to ask why I did not go for her since I make arrangement to meet up with her.
So this is the clarification.

Happened that the day before I meet up with This gal, Tang Tang, I already bonked a Big Boobs Mei-Mei who also provides sensual Boobs massage both in the bath room and on the bed.

Since I already Expended my 'deposit' both in my POSB bank and SPERM bank, thus it is why I am not able to go 'test drive for First blood' as I am low in deposit. Although I am very much keen to 'jump & prey' to bonk Tang Tang, much to the calls & cries of my little bro, but due to low deposit issue, so got to leave her 'alive' for the time being.

Anyway, I will sure to go back to 'prey' on her real soon.

As I did not go for her yet, so how to have pic ?? Anyway, I also got no camera to take pic too. :(

DaddyDad
13-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Bro msn.

Can I qualify to have the contact for Tang Tang ?

Hope that the first blood queue is not too long.

Thanks in advance. :)

liudage
13-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks to the TS for providing TangTang’s ctc. I met up with her and she told me I am the first one to call – and I am glad I did, because she made my didi happy again after a not-so-complete session earlier.

TT is indeed very new and almost innocent. I would say she is not for someone looking for “service”, but more for someone who prefers gfe experience. She is also a sticker for hygiene and even examined my didi closeup (the first FL that ever did that to me, but I didn’t mind except rather amused since no one has looked at my didi like that since a doctor did during a physical checkup), and insisted on my hands being well washed. But if you are someone who has patience and willing to spend a bit of time to break ice, she is really a nice lady to be with. I suspect she can be a quiet person. She is not a time-keeper and we spent much time chatting after our session; she is also a curious person and asked many questions – just like my younger gf.

Here’s my brief “virgin” review of TT:
Look: 7/10 (Fair, little make-up, innocent look; as TS said, like poly-student, but grows on you)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, but she said she’s going on diet to take care of that)
Boobs: 34B (my guess, with nice pinkish nip)
BJ : we didn’t get to that, probably still need coaching
Frenching: Not really – light touch on lips
Fingering : No
Licking: No (she said very ticklish and doesn’t like to be kissed on her tits – I suspect this may be a turnoff for some bros)
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive, accommodating on positions and seem to enjoy it, more like making love with your g/f)
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating and not a time keeper; no rush at all)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $80/1/1 + Tips (hotel excluded)
RTF: Yes, most definitely; I’m a sucker for gfe:D

msn_of _RTG
14-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Thank you very much Liudage for posting the 'First Blood' FR of Tang Tang.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable good time with her. Even more happy to know that you had found yourself a 'new galfriend'.

Since you are definitely going to RTF Tang Tang, then we are expecting more FR posting from you soon. Cheers.

Thanks to the TS for providing TangTang’s ctc. I met up with her and she told me I am the first one to call – and I am glad I did, because she made my didi happy again after a not-so-complete session earlier.

TT is indeed very new and almost innocent. I would say she is not for someone looking for “service”, but more for someone who prefers gfe experience. She is also a sticker for hygiene and even examined my didi closeup (the first FL that ever did that to me, but I didn’t mind except rather amused since no one has looked at my didi like that since a doctor did during a physical checkup), and insisted on my hands being well washed. But if you are someone who has patience and willing to spend a bit of time to break ice, she is really a nice lady to be with. I suspect she can be a quiet person. She is not a time-keeper and we spent much time chatting after our session; she is also a curious person and asked many questions – just like my younger gf.

Here’s my brief “virgin” review of TT:
Look: 7/10 (Fair, little make-up, innocent look; as TS said, like poly-student, but grows on you)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, but she said she’s going on diet to take care of that)
Boobs: 34B (my guess, with nice pinkish nip)
BJ : we didn’t get to that, probably still need coaching
Frenching: Not really – light touch on lips
Fingering : No
Licking: No (she said very ticklish and doesn’t like to be kissed on her tits – I suspect this may be a turnoff for some bros)
Painting: Didn’t try
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive, accommodating on positions and seem to enjoy it, more like making love with your g/f)
Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating and not a time keeper; no rush at all)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes, most definitely; I’m a sucker for gfe:D

Hexsex
14-12-2008, 04:47 AM
Bro, This FL attracts my attention. Can I have her contact?:D

bonkerthai
14-12-2008, 09:03 AM
u got a mail bro! :)

msn_of _RTG
15-12-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi bro.

Those who had post and ask me for contact, Please check your PM.

So far, already send out Tang Tang contact to 12 bros.

Wished that all of you will have a good time with her.
;)

msn_of _RTG
16-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Second batch of contacts already given out to another 15bros.

Those bros who had PM to me for contacts, please check your PM.

Hope that you will still have an enjoyable experience with Tang Tang although the First Blood bonking had been taken up by Bro liudage.

Cheers. ;)

Awaiting for FR postings from the 1st batch of bros who had gotten Tang Tang's contact. :)

DaddyDad
18-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks to bro MSN for giving me Tang Tang's contact.

I will be dating her to go out in 1 to 2 days time.

Will post a outing report after my meet up with her.

Thanks again.
:)

msn_of _RTG
18-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Those bros who had PM me for contact, please check your inbox.

Anymore FR posting from bros for Tang Tang after giving out about 20+ contacts ???? :confused:

BTW, I am scheduling to me her up for my own '1st blood' this 1 to 2 day.

atoll
18-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Tks for contact bro, tried arranging with TangTang a couple of times but timing always 'salah'. Hope to hear more FR on this student too to decide if worth effort to arrange again...

ColeJerry
18-12-2008, 06:49 PM
hi bro,

would like to give my hand, may i hv her contact pls.

tks

AC Woon
18-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Bro, Can I have her contact? Thanks..

besafe
19-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Thank you Brother for giving me the contact. Sorry for the late FR.
Managed to contact and meet up with Tang Tang.
In my opinion, she is not the great looker type but has a sweet smile.
She looks very clean (as in clean girl) with no or little make-up. Yes, she does have a slight tummy, which she is quite "paiseh" about it.
Did a great job in washing me up... really soap and clean me... not the sexy type of washing. As I am not much into BJ, so I did not ask for this service.
She has sensitive nipples and does not want to let it be lick too much. When making love with her, she will closed her eyes and let out very soft moans. Attitude was good throughout. A very nice sweet girl.
RTF... yes, only when I cannot get appointment with Yan Fei.
PS: likes to watch tv , as there is none in the place she was saying (according to her)

northstar3101
19-12-2008, 09:03 PM
T
She looks very clean (as in clean girl) with no or little make-up. Yes, she does have a slight tummy, which she is quite "paiseh" about it.

When making love with her, she will closed her eyes and let out very soft moans. Attitude was good throughout. A very nice sweet girl.

PS: likes to watch tv , as there is none in the place she was saying (according to her)

Bro besafe, you say clean girl, you mean she is still very new in this FL line ?
Like still not being 'dirty' yet due to many customer ?
Wow, really is like a virgin FL lor.

Closed her eyes and let out very soft moans >>> Does this means that she is very shy when making love with man !!!???

Wah, look like is not a bad choice le......

Bro msn, can I have Tang Tang contact too ???

Thanks a lot.

besafe
19-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Bro besafe, you say clean girl, you mean she is still very new in this FL line ?
Like still not being 'dirty' yet due to many customer ? Wow, really is like a virgin FL lor. Closed her eyes and let out very soft moans >>> Does this means that she is very shy when making love with man !!!???
Wah, look like is not a bad choice le......
Bro msn, can I have Tang Tang contact too ???
Thanks a lot.

Dear Brother,
She has that clean look ( just my opinion only).

Ummm... just my opinion, maybe we should use the word "dirty" here... well, I understand what you mean but some brothers may read into it too much. Hope you don't mind me saying the above.

I do not know if she has many customers or not. She is definitely not shy making love with man. In fact she examines my dick prior to make love (as if she is doing QC).

Hope that you will have a great encounter with her.

besafe
19-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Sorry typo:

Ummm... just my opinion, maybe we should NOT use the word "dirty" here... well, I understand what you mean but some brothers may read into it too much. Hope you don't mind me saying the above.

msn_of _RTG
19-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Thank you Brother for giving me the contact. Sorry for the late FR.
Managed to contact and meet up with Tang Tang.
In my opinion, she is not the great looker type but has a sweet smile.
Did a great job in washing me up... really soap and clean me... not the sexy type of washing. As I am not much into BJ, so I did not ask for this service.
She has sensitive nipples and does not want to let it be lick too much. When making love with her, she will closed her eyes and let out very soft moans. Attitude was good throughout. A very nice sweet girl.

Good FR written by you.

Look like you do have a good time with Tang Tang.

besafe
21-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Actually supposed to meet up with another "management studies" student (contact given by brothers here). Went to the RZ, but unable to get through to her. Later, received sms from her saying that she was asleep and forgotten about our appointment.
Sigh...Never Mind! Next time we meet, small brother will love her deep deep !

Was hungry and wanted some feminine companionship for lunch (was that intention than only). So called up Tang Tang and she agreed to have lunch with me. One thing led to another... and soon we found ourselves in hotel bed!

Due to the fact that this was my 2nd time with her, the love making was much better and she was more responsive. Found out that she likes doggy position very much, a position that I don't quite like. (I like to see the girl's face and emotions during the act).

A good time spent together. She was also quite happy as tip her rather well for the 2 hrs session.

I need a break... quite tired after all the sextivities in the last 1-2 weeks. Need to go drink black chicken soup at GL L21 as recommended by Bro AndyK.

Have a great week ahead !!!

My outstanding targets that needs to be completed before end Dec 08
Contacts given by brothers here.
1) Li Wen
2) Xiao Hong
3) TianXin (revamp) - anyone knows why revamp web site is taken out?
4) Ying Ying
5) JiaQi

Targets I would love to have but cannot get contacts!:p
1) Mei Mei
2) Moon

msn_of _RTG
22-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Was hungry and wanted some feminine companionship for lunch (was that intention than only). So called up Tang Tang and she agreed to have lunch with me. One thing led to another... and soon we found ourselves in hotel bed!

Due to the fact that this was my 2nd time with her, the love making was much better and she was more responsive. Found out that she likes doggy position very much, a position that I don't quite like. (I like to see the girl's face and emotions during the act).

A good time spent together. She was also quite happy as tip her rather well for the 2 hrs session.

I need a break... quite tired after all the sextivities in the last 1-2 weeks. Need to go drink black chicken soup at GL L21 as recommended by Bro AndyK.

Wow, bro besafe.

You are the MAN. Very POWER and STRONG.
We can read your 2 sex-citing FR within a week.

Hope to see more of your bonking experience.

Cheers. ;)

besafe
22-12-2008, 07:46 PM
No la... I am just an ordinary guy.. who likes ordinary girls.. to do extraordinary things... in extraordinary ways !:)
Do you have anymore SYT students to intro?

andyk
22-12-2008, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=besafe;3329881]Actually supposed to meet up with another "management studies" student (contact given by brothers here). Went to the RZ, but unable to get through to her. Later, received sms from her saying that she was asleep and forgotten about our appointment.
Sigh...Never Mind! Next time we meet, small brother will love her deep deep !

=> Many thanks to TS - BRO MSN for the good introduction to this newly arrived SYT !!! And because of your RTF,BRO BESAFE - I decided to check out this SYT - TANG TANG !!!....

Will contribute my FR in my thread - "Are U A Sex Addict ? as i want to contribute my PART.2 to my adventure today !

Overall Rating - think she's 6/10 with room for improvement in her service & attitude & packaging !

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

msn_of _RTG
25-12-2008, 04:30 AM
All bros asking for contacts, please make sure that your PM have enough capacity to receive all incoming PM. Please clear your PM inbox and outbox if there is not enough capacity.

Thank you. :)

msn_of _RTG
01-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Happy New Year To All Bros.

All bros who PM me for contact, please ensure that your PM is empty and have enough space capacity for new incoming PM.

Thank you. :)

wayne79rooney
06-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi bro,

am interested. able to pm contacts?
thks.

M.T.G.o.D
06-01-2009, 06:28 PM
nice.. =D=D=D

greybear67
08-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Thks br MSN for the contact,
managed to get hold of Tang Tang on tuesday nite.
When she step into my car, saw some cute little bears lying around.
Instead of gog to the hotel, we ended up at East Coast Park to
catch those soft toys.
Manage to get her a mickey mouse from there.
Proceeded to the hotel, as mentioned by other bro here,
she is the kind of girl who is veri particular abt cleanliness and
hygiene...
went for shower together, rather sop but she really washes me
clean clean and white white.
gonna skip the rest of the story nw, cos really dun noe hw to write a gd FR.

Look: 7/10 ( Rather Innocent and shy )
Body: 7/10 (abit baby fat here and there)
Boobs: 34B wif pinkish nipples
BJ : 7/10 wif cap on
Frenching: Yes..like long time lover, she enjoys it
Fingering :Yes
Painting: She loves it and was moaning all the way, get wet easily
FJ : 9/10 tight, wet and red pussy, making love as if we were long lost lover
Attitude: 9/10 no rush, take own sweet time (was wif me for abt 4 hrs)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes, a gd gem that can be trained

superman67
08-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi Bro ,

I like yr FR, would like to try too, can pm me her ctc.

Mny tks

The Vet
09-01-2009, 03:20 PM
greybear67
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: 23yo Student Work To Earn School Fees
catch those soft toys.
hygiene...

I did not see any mention of "the hotel" in the FRs by other brother.

greybear67
11-01-2009, 04:35 AM
greybear67
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: 23yo Student Work To Earn School Fees
catch those soft toys.
hygiene...

I did not see any mention of "the hotel" in the FRs by other brother.

wat I meant was..
as mentioned by other bro here she is the kind of girl who is veri particular abt cleanliness and hygiene...

and is not abt proceeding to "THE HOTEL".
sorry for the miscommunication.

cheers

besafe
16-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Dear TS,
I was told by her that she no more in FL.

andyk
16-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Dear TS,

=> Interesting post BRO,she tried calling me few days ago but i was too busy to pick up her call & my other good BRO juz told me earlier that he was planning to bonk her later ??? And she will be around during CNY ??? So what's going on with this gal ???...Or you sure U called the right gal ( since U have so many gals every week ! :D ).....

grandfather
16-01-2009, 06:33 PM
=> Interesting post BRO,she tried calling me few days ago but i was too busy to pick up her call & my other good BRO juz told me earlier that he was planning to bonk her later ??? And she will be around during CNY ??? So what's going on with this gal ???...Or you sure U called the right gal ( since U have so many gals every week ! :D ).....

yes sir, reporting

she call me out of the blue told me she will be around for CNY bcos she just came in dec08.

so i told her ok lah, let me finish my work and when i free then i bring her out lor.

her voice dam killer , so sweet n young, dun noe if she is really that cute n SYT or not.:D

grandfather
16-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Dear TS,

sir, i think u voice sound like AV, when i chit chat with her , she ask me if AV will go forum ask number liao then come arrest her.

anyway i maybe will be bringing her out on a date after CNY lah, my CNY already booked by a proper PRC gal working here on EP, employment pass, so i must be good boy for this duration

hahahaha...............:D

andyk
16-01-2009, 07:52 PM
sir, i think u voice sound like AV, when i chit chat with her , she ask me if AV will go forum ask number liao then come arrest her.

anyway i maybe will be bringing her out on a date after CNY lah, my CNY already booked by a proper PRC gal working here on EP, employment pass, so i must be good boy for this duration

hahahaha...............:D

=> BRO,please dun tease BRO Besafe lah,please read page.2 he bonked & RTF her much earlier than us so how can she mistaken him that he's "undercover AV"...:D

Will look forward to your FR then !!! :D

A*star
16-01-2009, 09:27 PM
grandfather, you so nice book her to bring her out?
really godfather... ;)

bell152
17-01-2009, 12:42 AM
hi brudder,

can pm me her contacts?

tks

besafe
17-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Big Brother AndyK,
I where got so many girls every week! I was recently under supervision and detention. Work life has been very stressed full due to market conditions, so no time and mood to fool around. Hmm.. this girl must have given me a c&b story. Have a good weekend everyone.

besafe
17-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Snr Brother Grandpa,
Last year I went for a walk with my friend to GL, the OKTs and gals avoided me. So I asked my friend why? He said that I looked like an Undercover. Undercover got chop on forehead meh?
Hmmm... no wonder all the FL from this forum always asked me whether I am a cop:D.
Haha ! I only go under the cover with pretty mei meis lah. The only time I wear the uniform was when I was a CI in NPCC during my pre-university days.
So dun worry, I AM NOT AV.:cool: But I am sure that some of the members here are !

grandfather
17-01-2009, 10:41 PM
grandfather, you so nice book her to bring her out?
really godfather... ;)

i dun like to bonk just for the seek of bonking, i like to have some interactive b4 the bonk mah

Snr Brother Grandpa,
Last year I went for a walk with my friend to GL, the OKTs and gals avoided me. So I asked my friend why? He said that I looked like an Undercover. Undercover got chop on forehead meh?
Hmmm... no wonder all the FL from this forum always asked me whether I am a cop:D.
Haha ! I only go under the cover with pretty mei meis lah. The only time I wear the uniform was when I was a CI in NPCC during my pre-university days.
So dun worry, I AM NOT AV.:cool: But I am sure that some of the members here are !

then i think must be your face looks like a AV officer (adult Video officer)
hahahaha...........

andyk
17-01-2009, 10:54 PM
i dun like to bonk just for the seek of bonking, i like to have some interactive b4 the bonk mah

=> Halo BRO,over here it's not called "interactive" it should be KC - kan ching ( that's your expertise ! ) :D

then i think must be your face looks like a AV officer (adult Video officer)
hahahaha...........

=> Wa then my looks also Adult Video Officer la 'cause i luv the NipponJin type !!! :D

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

ps.halo No movie date meh ??? ha ha !

grandfather
18-01-2009, 03:26 AM
=> Wa then my looks also Adult Video Officer la 'cause i luv the NipponJin type !!! :D

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

ps.halo No movie date meh ??? ha ha !

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86757-20-yr-old-prc-student-super-syt-15.html#post3402709

:D

andyk
18-01-2009, 12:50 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/86757-20-yr-old-prc-student-super-syt-15.html#post3402709

:D

=> That's great BRO,happy for U & hope both of U had a good time !!! :)

=> As for tis COWARD - "U must be one very,very frustrated & lonely,mentally sick Bastard who zapped me for making jokes with my BRO in the above post ! Dun have any BROs that U can share a joke ??? If U dun liked U read then move on lor !!! So sorry that U have such pitiful & pathetic life !!! :mad:

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk

besafe
21-01-2009, 09:16 PM
I dun know why, buy I RTF Tang Tang.
Sigh !

msn_of _RTG
30-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Dear TS,

Tang Tang wants to come back to FL again. :)

msn_of _RTG
07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Due to tight work schedule and chinese new year holidays, so did not logged on for quite some time.

Sorry to keep bros waiting.

Those bros who had PM me for Tang tang's contact over the last 2 weeks, please check your PM box now.
I had replied to your request already.

Cheers. Have a nice bonking new year. :)

goofy1128
08-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Tks TS for the contact. Fetch her at her place and went to the L area as she does not like to be around the G area. Wasted more than half a hour as traffic conditions is quite jam then. First impression, she is quite tall and looks aloof initially. However, as we chatted, she become more friendly and explained why it is important as she paid quite a big sum of money to come to study her (even show her student pass). Here is a short FR.

Looks: 6.5/10 ( without make up. higher if she smiles more )
Boods: 7 /10
Service: 6/10 (quite green. Not much service)
Attitude: 6.5
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (responsive and wet)
Damage: 80 + tips

RTF: Maybe (too many choices)

andyk
08-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Tks TS for the contact. Fetch her at her place and went to the L area as she does not like to be around the G area. Wasted more than half a hour as traffic conditions is quite jam then. First impression, she is quite tall and looks aloof initially. However, as we chatted, she become more friendly and explained why it is important as she paid quite a big sum of money to come to study her (even show her student pass). Here is a short FR.

=> BRO,U are damn lucky,last time i bonked her,she told me "that she dun BJ at all !".....Almost liked a "dead fish"....and i really disliked those that keep telling us about their financial problems - school fee,housing,parents,etc ! Juz killed the mood la !!! :(

GTOKING
08-02-2009, 09:53 AM
good finding :D

grandfather
10-02-2009, 12:55 AM
1st would like to thanks for TT contact.
got her contact since dec08 but been busy with work and nv got time to book her but did regularly sms her

book her today , she reply ok.

FR as follows :

From: ShenYang, China (showed me her student pass & ask me to remember her real name just in case got AV officer come in)
Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (abit baby fat here and there)
Boobs: 34A+ to B- pointed nipple
BJ : 5/10 wif cap on(many room for improvement)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering :Yes but only allow outside only
FJ : 9/10 tight, wet
Attitude: 9/10 no rush, take own sweet time (was wif me for abt 3 hrs)
Damage: $160/2shot/3hrs + Tips (hotel excluded)
RTF: too many FL ard, too little time & $$

PS: she say she is going to move over to L area soon, GL too dangerous for her.

msn_of _RTG
10-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Nice FR.
Wow it is great that you had an overall good time with her.

Upped you with my miserable 1 points.
Hope you will upped me in retun if you can.

1st would like to thanks for TT contact.
got her contact since dec08 but been busy with work and nv got time to book her but did regularly sms her

book her today , she reply ok.

FR as follows :

From: ShenYang, China (showed me her student pass & ask me to remember her real name just in case got AV officer come in)
Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (abit baby fat here and there)
Boobs: 34A+ to B- pointed nipple
BJ : 5/10 wif cap on(many room for improvement)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering :Yes but only allow outside only
FJ : 9/10 tight, wet
Attitude: 9/10 no rush, take own sweet time (was wif me for abt 3 hrs)
Damage: $160/2shot/3hrs + Tips (hotel excluded)
RTF: too many FL ard, too little time & $$

PS: she say she is going to move over to L area soon, GL too dangerous for her.

msn_of _RTG
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Hi bro.
Good FR. Seen like you did had a good time with her.

Will upped you when power regained after 24hours with my humble 1 points.

Cheers. :)

msn_of _RTG
21-02-2009, 11:45 AM
=> BRO,U are damn lucky,last time i bonked her,she told me "that she dun BJ at all !".....Almost liked a "dead fish"....and i really disliked those that keep telling us about their financial problems - school fee,housing,parents,etc ! Juz killed the mood la !!! :(

I told her about the complains about her services and all her grumbling of financial problems etc.... She told me that she will remember and improved on it.

BTW, now she also part time work in some new KTV in town.
So with her current pricing here, sure will be cheaper as compared to those who try to get her out from KTV.

andyk
21-02-2009, 02:09 PM
I told her about the complains about her services and all her grumbling of financial problems etc.... She told me that she will remember and improved on it.

BTW, now she also part time work in some new KTV in town.
So with her current pricing here, sure will be cheaper as compared to those who try to get her out from KTV.

=> Maybe she new FL then,when i bonked her so she was still adjusting to the changes here ! Anyway they are all "survivors" ! At least i have noticed that she's now doing BJ for BROs ! And happy that my good Bro Grandfather enjoyed her for 3hrs !!! Must be mutually satisfied with lots of KC !!! :D

derived
21-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks for your effort! Can i have the contact for Tang Tang?
Have a nice day ahead :)

ishtarsg
21-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Care to share her contact

msn_of _RTG
26-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi bro,
Thanks for your effort! Can i have the contact for Tang Tang?
Have a nice day ahead :)

Care to share her contact

Hi bro.

Check your PM inbox for the contact.

Happy bonking.

msn_of _RTG
07-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Meet up Tang Tang for dinner on Wednesday night.

She mentioned that some bro from here called her and dated her out.
So far still never see any FR yet.... How is it so ?

baokey
07-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Please pm her contact.

Many thanks :D

msn_of _RTG
07-03-2009, 01:44 PM
PM inbox cleared and contact send out.

msn_of _RTG
09-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Please pm her contact.

Many thanks :D

Send to you liao.

Hong Qigong
09-03-2009, 01:04 PM
bro, pm sent. hope this old bones can have a chance with her :D

msn_of _RTG
10-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Those who PMed me for Tang Tang's contact, please check your inbox.

Happy Bonking and looking forward to reading your FR soon as per your promise.

cool
11-03-2009, 10:43 PM
can i have the contact no...

baokey
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Bro Ts thanks for her No. I just finish my session with Tang Tang.

But damn damn damn disappointing. :mad:

I wanted to RTF bobo. but she nv ans phone. so tried Tang Tang.

Ok this is how it goes. I called her in the afternoon when she was still in school. i ask her for a slot at 7pm. she agreed. i told her i will fetch her from her place. she agreed. when im at her place she said she's reaching lav81. she ask me to open a room 1st then call her.
Nvm.. i loon...

Got a room. Gave her a call. she said she reach already. Told her the room no... she said give her 5mins. i waited 35mins. Nvm i loon...

Ding dong. at the door i saw a Chubby 27 yr old looking lady. i open the door. she say . WHY u havent shower. what u waiting for.. i dont shower together i said on the forum alr.. I was like where got!!!.. nvm i loon..

Then. she said cannot lick nipple. cannot french. cannot this cannot that...
nvm... i understand... shes quite new to this.

then. BJ.. she suck less than 2mins. she claim her mouth tired. ask me use my own hand. WTF!.. NVM i loon..

Seriously. we only spend like 10mins on bed. ..35mins waiting .. 10mins she shower.

Whats worse. my didi Havent grow big !!! she said 1hr up alr. and said i wana shower le. WTF. To all brothers. i paid $ for this kinda crap. not right lah. NVM i take it as a lesson learn.

i offer to send her back home. she agreed. In my car.. i paid her S$80. She claim that she's worth S$100 as written on the forum.( WHERE GOT!!! ). i didnt want to argue with her. just paid the other fucking S$20.

Seriously pardon me for the rude term used. Haizzzzzzzzzzzz. Bro TS please advise her .. Do business dont like that leh.

Looks- 5/10 - Chubby 27 yr old looking lady

Boobs- 7/10 - Really nice nipples. damn sharp and pointed (But she dont allow kissing of tits.)

Body- 5/10 - Fat. small butt big body

FJ - 0/10 - WTF my didi havent grow big she shouted full time.

BJ - 2/10 - Good Suction. But less than 2mins shouted tired

GFE - 3/10 - Haiz

Attitude - 2/10 - Real bad ( cannot this cannot that )

Damage - 100/0/??mins haizzzzz

RTF - ... ... ... @%#$^&

Maybe i suay lah. she had exam today. maybe stress or whatever she took it out on me..

Any1 who dont like my FR. zap me all u want. But i swear im telling ntg but the truth. But.... she really sound sweet over the phone...

msn_of _RTG
12-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi bro baokey.

When this incident happened ? Is it yesterday, 11th Mar ...???
I had checked with Tang Tang, she did not go out at all yesterday evening.
Is it a case of mismatch identity when you called up to many lady to fixed appointment, so you mixed up their numbers and name , thus not knowing who returned call to you.... ???

Bro Ts thanks for her No. I just finish my session with Tang Tang.

But damn damn damn disappointing. :mad:

I wanted to RTF bobo. but she nv ans phone. so tried Tang Tang.

Ok this is how it goes. I called her in the afternoon when she was still in school. i ask her for a slot at 7pm. she agreed. i told her i will fetch her from her place. she agreed. when im at her place she said she's reaching lav81. she ask me to open a room 1st then call her.
Nvm.. i loon...

Got a room. Gave her a call. she said she reach already. Told her the room no... she said give her 5mins. i waited 35mins. Nvm i loon...

Ding dong. at the door i saw a Chubby 27 yr old looking lady. i open the door. she say . WHY u havent shower. what u waiting for.. i dont shower together i said on the forum alr.. I was like where got!!!.. nvm i loon..

Then. she said cannot lick nipple. cannot french. cannot this cannot that...
nvm... i understand... shes quite new to this.

then. BJ.. she suck less than 2mins. she claim her mouth tired. ask me use my own hand. WTF!.. NVM i loon..

Seriously. we only spend like 10mins on bed. ..35mins waiting .. 10mins she shower.

Whats worse. my didi Havent grow big !!! she said 1hr up alr. and said i wana shower le. WTF. To all brothers. i paid $ for this kinda crap. not right lah. NVM i take it as a lesson learn.

i offer to send her back home. she agreed. In my car.. i paid her S$80. She claim that she's worth S$100 as written on the forum.( WHERE GOT!!! ). i didnt want to argue with her. just paid the other fucking S$20.

Seriously pardon me for the rude term used. Haizzzzzzzzzzzz. Bro TS please advise her .. Do business dont like that leh.

Looks- 5/10 - Chubby 27 yr old looking lady

Boobs- 7/10 - Really nice nipples. damn sharp and pointed (But she dont allow kissing of tits.)

Body- 5/10 - Fat. small butt big body

FJ - 0/10 - WTF my didi havent grow big she shouted full time.

BJ - 2/10 - Good Suction. But less than 2mins shouted tired

GFE - 3/10 - Haiz

Attitude - 2/10 - Real bad ( cannot this cannot that )

Damage - 100/0/??mins haizzzzz

RTF - ... ... ... @%#$^&

Maybe i suay lah. she had exam today. maybe stress or whatever she took it out on me..

Any1 who dont like my FR. zap me all u want. But i swear im telling ntg but the truth. But.... she really sound sweet over the phone...

baokey
12-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Bro TS. im quite sure its Tang Tang. She ask me if Candy for her english name is common anot. Her Hp no is 924xxx04 .She stay Near Aljunied Mrt. she got this small mole near her eye (forgot which part exactly). She got this very plump looking face with double chin. Her Nimples are real huge and she say cannot kiss nimple. She told me she studied at this private school at orchard. Man... how can be yesterday she at home whole day..... i got sms as proof. If you need SMS to prove what i said pls advise. And Btw she told me im her 2nd client. LOL. i dont believe fellow brothers FR are fake right. ( i mean every girl will say they fresh and innocent. this i understand:rolleyes:)

But Bro TS dont worry. i meant no harm. Just wanting to vent my frustration and disappointment on a FR. Dont worry as i said maybe im just unlucky. A man's meat may be another man's poo.

But still. Thanks... Bro TS for the contact. Please share others if you have ya??
;)

msn_of _RTG
13-03-2009, 08:23 PM
ok.

I will have a chat with her again.

Bro TS. im quite sure its Tang Tang. She ask me if Candy for her english name is common anot. Her Hp no is 924xxx04 .She stay Near Aljunied Mrt. she got this small mole near her eye (forgot which part exactly). She got this very plump looking face with double chin. Her Nimples are real huge and she say cannot kiss nimple. She told me she studied at this private school at orchard. Man... how can be yesterday she at home whole day..... i got sms as proof. If you need SMS to prove what i said pls advise. And Btw she told me im her 2nd client. LOL. i dont believe fellow brothers FR are fake right. ( i mean every girl will say they fresh and innocent. this i understand:rolleyes:)

But Bro TS dont worry. i meant no harm. Just wanting to vent my frustration and disappointment on a FR. Dont worry as i said maybe im just unlucky. A man's meat may be another man's poo.

But still. Thanks... Bro TS for the contact. Please share others if you have ya??
;)

tahrenn
14-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Tried her yesterday has worst service by BRO BAOKEY

All BAOKEY say is truth

Thank TS for contact and sorry for honest feedback

msn_of _RTG
16-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Tried her yesterday has worst service by BRO BAOKEY

All BAOKEY say is truth

Thank TS for contact and sorry for honest feedback

OK. Bro tahrenn.

Cannot understand ler......
There was no problem initially, then why suddenly got such a drastic change ler...!!!!!????? Can't figure out what went wrong.

Anyway, I still had to Thanks you for your verification.

Will stop helping this gal from now on.

M.T.G.o.D
23-03-2009, 01:59 PM
oh man, bro i just smsed her, then u guys stopped liao.. any ideas if she's good though? any pix by any remote chance?

msn_of _RTG
03-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Tang Tang is back again to serve.

She will be more humble than before and is more willing to pleased to the likings of bros requests.