PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Faced Shy Young Malay Gal

Sevenkey
12-12-2008, 11:45 AM
I am going to retire from helping after this one. My final help. This is the last help as she is friend of somebody i knew. Got a call saying got a new gal name Baby wants to do session. Told me about her description and got excited straight away.......although lack of vit m....still somehow managed lah....so book room and waited.....minutes later, enter a sweet faced shy gal with nice body and power ass....first impression was great....not a let down at all.. shy shy at first but after tcss...bath....and start ball rolling lah.....:D

Name: Baby
Race: Malay
Hgt N Wght:1.60m,46kg
Skin:Fair Skinned
Body:8/10 (Nice curvy figure, smooth)
Looks: 7.8/10 (Cute N Bubbly, sweet smile and pretty face)
Boobs: B cup lah...(think 34 or 36 maybe)
Characteristics:A friendly...easygoing gal..Nice to chat with...Sure to make ur heart melt lah)
Bj: 8/10 (no rushing of time,satisfying....can suck well wth condom)
Fj:8/10 (any positions welcomed.....did my fav doggie)
Ass: 9/10 (she has quite a power ass lah bros....must see to believe)
Overall Svc:8/10 (not a clock watcher)
Damage : 120 + 20 room + 10 tips
All races are welcome to try her.....

She ask me to help me post for her. I was like Oh My God not again lah....told her well I try and see wat i can do. After some thoughts I decided to post. Anyway this is the final one before I retire from helping.....I repeat i ain't okt ya...bros who wants her service pls pm with details and I would pass the number for u to make ur own arrangement with her...blacklisted guys pls stay away cos I know who u guys are from my previous thread and experience lah...;)

Rates:$120/1shot/1hr, $160/2shots/2hrs (Not including room charges n cd)

NO RAW, NO ANAL, NO CIM, NO COB, NO COF
NO HOUSECALL, NO BJ IN VEHICLE
HOTEL OF HER PREFERANCE PLEASE

PLEASE READ THREAD BEFORE BOOKING LAH.......:o

lee26
13-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Bro..a gd fr mebbe is wat u did with her or wat she did to u..action by action play esp since u the TS.
pts in qn
1.is she a clock watcher?say 1 hr but half hr wana ciao already
2.does she do anithing tt makes u feel tt she doing not for money?ie hugging u..licking ur nipples etc.or even bathe u kinda thing
3. does she do foreplay or tease or straightaway put on cd?

I noe it's gd for bj w condom for the gerl..but i believe u muz haf bonked other FL recommended by other bros..so of coz u compare rite?

as bros we haf to gif an objective fr to let our bros judge if itz gona b a worthy bonk

my 2cts worth

death13
13-12-2008, 12:23 AM
just happen to see this and quite keen for her service, can PM me pls?
thanks

Sevenkey
13-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Bro..a gd fr mebbe is wat u did with her or wat she did to u..action by action play esp since u the TS.
pts in qn
1.is she a clock watcher?say 1 hr but half hr wana ciao already
2.does she do anithing tt makes u feel tt she doing not for money?ie hugging u..licking ur nipples etc.or even bathe u kinda thing
3. does she do foreplay or tease or straightaway put on cd?

I noe it's gd for bj w condom for the gerl..but i believe u muz haf bonked other FL recommended by other bros..so of coz u compare rite?

as bros we haf to gif an objective fr to let our bros judge if itz gona b a worthy bonk

my 2cts worth

Bro...Baby is a sweet gal bro....she is not a clock watcher and the only restrictions are bj and fj with condom.....i think basically if u have chemistry with her then u can really enjoy ur session bro....she those shy shy type lah....u can ask her wat she likes and dislikes bro.....i heard 3 bros had session with her today....so waiting their sincere reports.....:D

zack123
13-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Wah bro...another one ah. Good leh u!

Sevenkey
13-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Wah bro...another one ah. Good leh u!

halo good bro.....wish u a hapi weekend ya....u got pm .....:D

lee26
13-12-2008, 11:27 AM
wah i kena zapped for juz saying my 2cts worth.n the fucker dont even want to say y
juz say 2 cts worth.

thanks ah bro.

zap somemore lah i wana see if go negative.

i dont even noe wads wrong with my post.

wah reali ah some ppl.

lee26
13-12-2008, 11:35 AM
wahh i kena zap for putting my two cents worth

n the fucker juz put my 2cts worth

plz lah i juz giving my opinion hw to help instead of later TS n those who tried quarrelling

wah this guy one kind ah.

nw i zero pts for nothing

Sevenkey
13-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Baby's number had been given out to many bros.....hoping for fl reports soon.....:)

eyezkielicz
13-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Care to share her ctc bro?Thnks.....

Sevenkey
14-12-2008, 02:34 AM
wahh i kena zap for putting my two cents worth

n the fucker juz put my 2cts worth

plz lah i juz giving my opinion hw to help instead of later TS n those who tried quarrelling

wah this guy one kind ah.

nw i zero pts for nothing

Bro....don't despair.....maybe ur just misunderstood....I already up u....at least i hope i can make u smile a little.....:D

Still awaiting fl reports from bros who have tried baby......:D

Sevenkey
14-12-2008, 02:46 AM
Here I got 2 pics of Baby.....for bros who were asking....:D

Raymond64
14-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Hi TS, can't access the pics leh... :p

Sevenkey
14-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Hi TS, can't access the pics leh... :p

bro...its visible lah....i just checked....anybody else got problems?:confused:

Link
14-12-2008, 03:18 AM
Think it's private pic on SBF, we will need subscription to access it...

Why don't you try uploading to general image sharing websites on the net like imageshack..? Thanks.

Sevenkey
14-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Here u go again.....bros......:D

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.8630bb8c1f.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?8630bb8c1f.jpg)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.67a1a46d9e.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?67a1a46d9e.jpg)

aLeGrIa
14-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Any FR about Baby??? :)

Mr. Lonely
14-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Where our minah commando bro blacktaj?:p

Any frs from any bros cos from the pics,she doesnt look like 46kgs.More to 52kgs but i may be wrong cos pics can be deceiving.:)

block11
14-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Where our minah commando bro blacktaj?:p

maybe because bbbj is unavailable.... the commando not motivated :D

Sevenkey
14-12-2008, 09:55 PM
sad to say bros....got a few bros who tried her but I yet to see any fl reports here.......many numbers have given out already......:o

Eragon
14-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Waiting for reputable frs too as well . :)

Sevenkey
15-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Bros please take note....Baby has revised her rates ya.....here goes...:D

1 shot / $120 / 45 mins

2 shots / $160 / 90 mins

$220 / 2 hours / unlimited shots

I am still awaiting the first fl reports.......:o

metalic58
15-12-2008, 02:09 PM
SBF Bro...........if you're looking for nice tight pussy to bonk......yes...BABY should be your choice........I've bonked her before....infact I've booked for Titi and was replaced by Baby... didn't know until she steps in......I was her 2nd customer of the day......statistic as given......not for boob lovers......very young and innocent next door girl. Not a clock watcher at all and will satisfy customer. ......... I was waiting for Titi in the room and ten minutes later this girl rang the bell......peep thru the hole and saw her ......first impression......WOW!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo young.
She was pretty scared...timit type......small build. For experience BRO......please lend her a hand......still new lah.... I did all the move and later she responded with soft moan.........she really enjoy it if you hit the right note..........WON'T GO INTO DETAILS....SHOULD TRY YOURSELF.....And if you ask me will I return for more...."YES" that I must........Abit dissapointed is that they switch and didn't inform me ........ love to try Titi also........still dissapointed........

Sevenkey
15-12-2008, 03:01 PM
SBF Bro...........if you're looking for nice tight pussy to bonk......yes...BABY should be your choice........I've bonked her before....infact I've booked for Titi and was replaced by Baby... didn't know until she steps in......I was her 2nd customer of the day......statistic as given......not for boob lovers......very young and innocent next door girl. Not a clock watcher at all and will satisfy customer. ......... I was waiting for Titi in the room and ten minutes later this girl rang the bell......peep thru the hole and saw her ......first impression......WOW!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo young.
She was pretty scared...timit type......small build. For experience BRO......please lend her a hand......still new lah.... I did all the move and later she responded with soft moan.........she really enjoy it if you hit the right note..........WON'T GO INTO DETAILS....SHOULD TRY YOURSELF.....And if you ask me will I return for more...."YES" that I must........Abit dissapointed is that they switch and didn't inform me ........ love to try Titi also........still dissapointed........

glad u have a good time though bro....cos i give out both numbers to bros, i believe u have them both too....feel free to sms them again for another bonk lah......will up ur pts for ur effort and ur the first fl report here....:D

owenrich
15-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Can I hae her contact?

Thanks

tobi69
15-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Here I got 2 pics of Baby.....for bros who were asking....:D

Bro Sevenkey...hope im not in ur blacklisted list....seems gd..but will wait for a couple more FRs...so i be in Q....

lawrence78
16-12-2008, 12:05 AM
thanks bro 7key for the contact.

was rather disappointing, got baby contact msg her to meet up,she say ok. when i reached got the room sms her, then when she turn up,i let her in. stands a 1.7m tall ger with long hair and tattoo on her right hand i know is not baby liao...i say u are not baby right, she told me she is, i say baby is short hair ma. she say she extend her hair...i knew its not her, sian liao. wtf, if baby cant make it just tell me GiGi will take over.when sent another ger over without telling me. feel like cheated. FR? dun say liao, too restricted, keep rushing.

anyway i blacklist this 3 gers....sorry bro 7key, great that u share contact, but the problem is with the gers.

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 11:07 AM
I am veri sori to hear that bro lawrence, baby last min her mother got ill n she has to rush back home, so she ask Gigi to go down n tell u that she is not baby but Gigi, but i think Gigi failed to do so....I know how u felt and u still did with Gigi.....if u wan baby again....maybe I ask baby give u a promo price just for u lah bro....the problem is these girls r poor n doing this to help their families, so when their family member got ill they had to attend urgently......Baby pics are loaded here, so they is no way she can cheat rite bro......hope u understand....i just pm u bro...hope we can work something out for u again.....:o

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro Sevenkey...hope im not in ur blacklisted list....seems gd..but will wait for a couple more FRs...so i be in Q....

sure bro....just pm me if u wan the contacts.....:D

tobi69
16-12-2008, 01:38 PM
sure bro....just pm me if u wan the contacts.....:D

Tks bro..will PM u....:p

dirtymonk82
16-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Baby baby...i want....long time nv try minah since yana :p

comefuckyou
16-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Met tis sweet minah. Here is my FR. she came in and went to toilet strip to tower, no shower, no actioN. On bed, tcss but cool. look:7, quite sweet
body:a small tatoo on a left shoulder. Some baby fat.
Boobs:b.
Bj:0, ask her but not willing. So dint do. Try to break ice, but abit cold. May b im not her taste.
Fj:1, tight, but i finish fast fast as no chemistry between us. She was 20min late. Next appt soon.
Damage 120
rtf: unlikely

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Met tis sweet minah. Here is my FR. she came in and went to toilet strip to tower, no shower, no actioN. On bed, tcss but cool. look:7, quite sweet
body:a small tatoo on a left shoulder. Some baby fat.
Boobs:b.
Bj:0, ask her but not willing. So dint do. Try to break ice, but abit cold. May b im not her taste.
Fj:1, tight, but i finish fast fast as no chemistry between us. She was 20min late. Next appt soon.
Damage 120
rtf: unlikely

Huh, no bj? hmmm....not sure wat happen bro....she does everything except CIM/COF/COB/NO ANAL/NO RAW.......already check with her again....she said she does but with condom for safety.....anyway will up u for ur effort bro...thanks a million...:D

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Here are new pics for bros who wana see what is in store for them.....:D

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 06:47 PM
for those who can't view here are other links......:D

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c5407eac71.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?c5407eac71.jpg)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.97152dbd94.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?97152dbd94.jpg)

Sevenkey
16-12-2008, 06:53 PM
oh.... this pic is for bros to tell them she does bj but with condom (okimoto brand inside pic).......

The guy in the pic is not me ya..:D...and pls don't ask who is it also....I request pic from her and she send me so as to get bros to see what they would be looking forward to.....hapi bonking bros....pm me with details for contact numbers.....:D.....hav a good day ppl......

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f60bb90d7b.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?f60bb90d7b.jpg)

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Another one in the Blacklist and also to warn others not to pass contacts to this guy......Nick is Poondey and Hp 84196993

Idiot guy after warning him several times still smsing her asking her to lower her price and also wants her to come to his house for a lower price so he can save on hotel charges......:mad:

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Another one in the Blacklist and also to warn others not to pass contacts to this guy......Nick is Poondey and Hp 84196993

Idiot guy after warning him several times still smsing her asking her to lower her price and also wants her to come to his house for a lower price so he can save on hotel charges......:mad:

This asshole is now threatening her and said he is goin to do something at 3pm today....can u believe this nonsense from this guy bros? i think he don't understand english or maybe uneducated fool.....:eek:

Vincent4499
17-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Bros, 7keys,

Action man is here.

i had tried Titi, thank you for your recommandation.

Please PM me her number.

Btw, how to see those picture, no access lah. :p

you grant me access lah. :(

Action man want to see some action picture. :D

dmtpl
17-12-2008, 04:23 PM
I was lucky when I pm Bro Sevenkey, he responded in like 5mins.
Gave me details and told me that I was on my own after that.
However, he was firm about treating the Mly gal properly.

As I was horny and free at that time, I sms her(Baby) and booked a
session.We met 15mins later at 81.

She look so very young, that I tat she was underage at 1st.
However after she took off her clothers, I could see her almost perfect body
belonged to a real women.
Actually, what really turn me on is she look like typical Shop, Hot Minah that
you see in, say, Watsons or Body shop.

She gave me a good bath and clean me well all over. During which she gave a BBj and tease me with rubbing
her pussy and backside against my bro.
I tried to do RAW at that point but she laughted and sucked me again.

I was so horny, tat i quickly dry her and CARRIED her to the bed.
She laughted and turn me on my back and cat bath me. She suck me in different patterns
and I wanted to 69 her but she was really shy and even blushed.

After along time, about 4 TV comercials, I tore the CD as I cud nt tahan.
She rode me hard and playfully,refuse to stop when i ask her to change
positions. Finally I lifted her and show her who's the boss.

After 9 positions ( couldnt do more)
I exploded !

Baby laughted at me and ask me, Okay one more time. I want more.
WTF i cud not even hv the strength to pull out the CD.
After 5mins she lead me to wash up and still tease my bro in the toilet.
We changed and talk abit more and she left.

Name: Baby
Race: Malay
Height:1.6
Skin:Fair Skinned, few small tat2
Body:7.5
Little sister : shaved, clean nice smell
Nice figure with good, smooth skin
Looks: 7.8/10
Sweet smile and pretty, but shy face
Twin Peaks - Like 2 Green Mangos, one heading left,other right

BBJ: 9/10 .no rushing, not a clock watcher-As is she really like the taste of
my little bro.
FJ:8/10: 9 Pattens did not complaint
Backside: 8.5, v.good for doggie
Overall Service:8.5/10
Only a small flaw due to stretch marks at tummy area.

Damage : 120 + 20 room + 10 tips

RTF Yes and recomend to all SAM bros who like Shopgal Minah ! YEa !

brightempr
17-12-2008, 05:37 PM
My contact no.

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Bro, Vincent4499.....great of u to be back for more, I believe u must have tried Baby by now as she infd me u did, hehehe....the pics are there in the links bros with the small pics, just click on it for the bigger pic ya..... its the same as the others which u can't view, that is for samsters in the picture forum, u got to be a member there to access it......its the same ya....:D....post ur fl for baby my friend....i am waiting...:p

Bro dmtpl....well done bro...thats a very good report on ur behalf....appreciate it very much....i am glad u have a wonderful time with Baby....will up ur pts soon bro....stay tune...:D

4legmountain
17-12-2008, 06:09 PM
bro, sevenkey, i interested leh...

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 06:24 PM
bro, sevenkey, i interested leh...

I presume u already got their numbers in ur mail :D.....so what u need to do is to post the fl report when u finished ur mission bro...:p

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 06:26 PM
My contact no.

huh? what ur saying bro? u wana post ur number here or ur asking??:confused:

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 06:52 PM
URGENT NEWS BROS.....PLEASE TAKE NOTE BROS !!!!!

I AM QUITING FROM HELPING BOTH TITI N BABY.....I DON'T WISH TO HELP ANYMORE. I RATHER BE A BONKER THEN HELPER....

DON'T ASK ME FOR ANYMORE CONTACTS.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH LAH...CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE....:eek:

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD DAY BROS.....:D

FRMao
17-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Take it easy bro....
Good job in sharing though.

Hopefully someone else take over.
:)

Sevenkey
17-12-2008, 08:20 PM
LATEST INFO JUST RECEIVED......

BROS 4legmountain IS AN OKT AND TRYING TO LURE THE GALS TO WORK FOR HIM......BEWARE BROS.....

I AM RETIRED FOR GOOD FROM HELPING....THANKS TO ALL THE BROS FOR THE HELP....

4legmountain
18-12-2008, 04:25 PM
bro, spyke PM me to inform that titi & gigi have been working under sevenkey sia, now i know why he protects them until like that. bro spyke had booked 1 of the gals & she told him about it...

titi was originally started by me if u check back when i met her at downtown east & sevenkey became her cust, he PM the moderator saying i'm OKT & the moderator deleted my thread when i'm not even 1. he told titi he's dad just got heart attack & he's in need of cash so why dont they work together coz he's a senior member with many pts & people will trust him when he post coz they dont like to bonk through OKT then titi said ok.

now that we found out the truth & sms him, he posted that i'm an OKT, what rubbish sia bro. i was the one who posted about the HIV issue to inform all bros about TITI & SERI coz titi uses the name CAT in chatline & seri always at GL L22, so if i'm an OKT would i break my own rice bowl by telling others about TITI ? btw TiTi doesnt have HIV, ok ? she's always at GL Lor 22 thats all.

lee26
19-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Wow things have been getting crazy in here.
aniwae thanks sevenkey for Baby's contact.i dont think he's an okt cos both gigi n baby contact me directly to try Baby's services.

my FR
saw her waiting at lavender hotel staircase when buying CD
in my heart "hmm this muz b Baby.not bad"
one of the bro say like shop minah.i wd say yeah except for the dot on her forehead.this is one minah i wd love to dance with if i go clubbing.haha.

so when ding dong n open door she went "eeeiii i saw u juz now" hahaha
we showered separately.tcss for a while while i explained to her how the sport we were watching was played.
then i started kissing her.she really loves to kiss.got tongue stud.when towel comes off reveals nice pair of tits.not big..but nice.nice ass too
she accomodates lots of positions n was very friendly.overstayed her 1 hr but dont seem to mind.very service oriented.

now the stats

Face:7 very cute looking minah
Boobs:7 nice looking boobs not big not round but soft
Body:6 scars on tummy but overall nice with nice butt
BJ:6 good but without BBJ tt.s the max i give
GFE:8 overstayed n enjoyed the session TCSS
Damage:120+rm+CD
RTF:Yes if got $ wd rate her better than Gigi
however this shd b the last bonk for 2008.the last two mths been bonking like crazy sia.need to regroup n conserve $ as well as get bk to work n prepare for 2009.it's a very difficult yr ahead so muz plan well.

so Merry Xmas n Happy New Year samsters!:D

Sevenkey
20-12-2008, 10:14 AM
bro, spyke PM me to inform that titi & gigi have been working under sevenkey sia, now i know why he protects them until like that. bro spyke had booked 1 of the gals & she told him about it...

titi was originally started by me if u check back when i met her at downtown east & sevenkey became her cust, he PM the moderator saying i'm OKT & the moderator deleted my thread when i'm not even 1. he told titi he's dad just got heart attack & he's in need of cash so why dont they work together coz he's a senior member with many pts & people will trust him when he post coz they dont like to bonk through OKT then titi said ok.

now that we found out the truth & sms him, he posted that i'm an OKT, what rubbish sia bro. i was the one who posted about the HIV issue to inform all bros about TITI & SERI coz titi uses the name CAT in chatline & seri always at GL L22, so if i'm an OKT would i break my own rice bowl by telling others about TITI ? btw TiTi doesnt have HIV, ok ? she's always at GL Lor 22 thats all.

hahaha.....look who is talking bro.....this fucker is accusing me of being an okt when he was all along the okt....bros...Take note....this guy was all along working behind the scene as an OKT....i didn't know till i found out from information from bros here.....u guys can check my thread whether i was an okt....he used the gal to ask help from to post when i was a customer before.....but all along he has been working behind the scene.....now that i quit after finding the truth....he is bothering ex customers to book other gals he has......sori u scum bag OKT......don't u dare accuse me here....:mad:

SIVASAMBO
21-12-2008, 01:48 PM
interseted sms me at 83610971