PDA

View Full Version : How to stop paying big bucks to Chatline companies??

lasupkia
12-12-2008, 09:34 AM
It seems that the chatline companies are employing girls with sweet voices to work for them and fleece our "hard-on"[/SIZE] earned money. Just look at their ads in newspapers and can tell they are taking in the big bucks everyday. Bills in hundreds or even thousands are not uncommon.

I have an idea to counter this for less than $100.

Just buy a top-up card from all 3 mobile companies and head down to Lucky Plaza on Sunday. Find a good-looking pinay girl and offer her the top-up card in exchange for chatting with u. Phone sex or sms sex can be quite exciting with them. And at least u know how she looks like instead of guessing whether u are chatting with a 150kg giant. Best of all u can control how much u spend on the calls.

I had a girl like that last year like to sms sex and always got me horny while i'm working. Managed to bonk her at Balestier hotel and she was wild. My first CIM and anal was with her. Damn bad luck that she went with her employers to Malaysia to stay few months ago. Time to go hunting again.

Economic crisis means thinking out of the box to retain our sex drive.

Feel free to contribute any cost saving ideas here, guys.

etsys
26-12-2008, 04:52 PM
It seems that the chatline companies are employing girls with sweet voices to work for them and fleece our "hard-on"[/SIZE] earned money. Just look at their ads in newspapers and can tell they are taking in the big bucks everyday. Bills in hundreds or even thousands are not uncommon.

I have an idea to counter this for less than $100.

Just buy a top-up card from all 3 mobile companies and head down to Lucky Plaza on Sunday. Find a good-looking pinay girl and offer her the top-up card in exchange for chatting with u. Phone sex or sms sex can be quite exciting with them. And at least u know how she looks like instead of guessing whether u are chatting with a 150kg giant. Best of all u can control how much u spend on the calls.

I had a girl like that last year like to sms sex and always got me horny while i'm working. Managed to bonk her at Balestier hotel and she was wild. My first CIM and anal was with her. Damn bad luck that she went with her employers to Malaysia to stay few months ago. Time to go hunting again.

Economic crisis means thinking out of the box to retain our sex drive.

Feel free to contribute any cost saving ideas here, guys.

So what happened ??

I didnt know you can find maid like that, and expect them all to be spreading leg for you .. :confused::confused:

Can explain the progress ??

etsys
26-12-2008, 06:36 PM
This thread is near to two week and you fucking reply it? :mad:

Just call the fucking chatline and chat till you burst your fucking money and hopefully you can get some fuck. :)

That how it expain the progress, you are really fucking idiots. :rolleyes:

I see ..

So you have a serious problem with my question ??

If you dont have a sense of humour then take a break and have a kit kat.

It was a rhetoric question for the stupid post, not tagging along, in case you have problem deciphering my post.

My first line itself was "So what happened ?? " wondering if the new newton's theory of the TS worked ..

Jeez ..

Fishcer
26-12-2008, 06:37 PM
There is only 1 answer to the qn posted by TS....

JUST DUN CALL THE CHATLINE :cool::p

tomvoyeur
26-12-2008, 06:41 PM
There is only 1 answer to the qn posted by TS....

JUST DUN CALL THE CHATLINE :cool::p

Cool answer and the best answer to combat this "fleecing" problem....;)

terumo
26-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Yah, i agree, DUH CALL.

etsys
26-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Did anybody notice Profane ??

>>

Total Posts: 118 (7.53 posts per day)

Biography: Abusive, vulgar, & irreverent language
Interests: TO fuck you when i see you 'bay song'

Many zapping remarks with: 'why you so rude' or 'Impolite'?

Can't you see from my nick?

>>

You seem like a very angry person and a lot of free time in your hand ..

Why dont you go and play somewhere else, instead of showing your anger on peace loving samsters like us ???

We are here to share and have fun, not flame and throw anger at each other.

Get a life man ...

lasupkia
27-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Wow so incredible. A simple post like this can turn into personal attacks and insults.

Anyway, I am just suggesting an alternative to Chatlines.

I had a friend who called Chatlines and got burnt almost $2000 and all he got was a 90kg dark-skin (girl or otherwise yet to be confirmed). He arranged to pick her up by taxi but when he saw her, he said it was too late to back out. So 2 of them went in the taxi to hotel and did a 1hr bonk. The way he described the incident was so funny that we laughed till tears came out.

There they were in the room and the (ah pui) grabbed him and stuck her tongue into his mouth. He was feeling disgusted but didnt want to waste the hotel money so carried on. Ah Pui unzipped his pants and sucked his dick. My friend at that time was feeling high tide and tried to pull away but Ah Pui was stronger. Ah Pui thought he wanted to chicken out. Next thing u know, my friend couldn't hold and released his pee into Ah Pui's mouth.

I laughed so hard at this time and couldn't hear the later parts of his story.

So u see, $2000 spent and get a Ah Pui who "raped" him. He could have hooked much better girls at Lucky Plaza and just need to give a few top-up cards.

Merry Christmas guys, and have a bonking new year!!

silverblue
28-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow so incredible. A simple post like this can turn into personal attacks and insults.

Anyway, I am just suggesting an alternative to Chatlines.

I had a friend who called Chatlines and got burnt almost $2000 and all he got was a 90kg dark-skin (girl or otherwise yet to be confirmed). He arranged to pick her up by taxi but when he saw her, he said it was too late to back out. So 2 of them went in the taxi to hotel and did a 1hr bonk. The way he described the incident was so funny that we laughed till tears came out.

There they were in the room and the (ah pui) grabbed him and stuck her tongue into his mouth. He was feeling disgusted but didnt want to waste the hotel money so carried on. Ah Pui unzipped his pants and sucked his dick. My friend at that time was feeling high tide and tried to pull away but Ah Pui was stronger. Ah Pui thought he wanted to chicken out. Next thing u know, my friend couldn't hold and released his pee into Ah Pui's mouth.

I laughed so hard at this time and couldn't hear the later parts of his story.

So u see, $2000 spent and get a Ah Pui who "raped" him. He could have hooked much better girls at Lucky Plaza and just need to give a few top-up cards.

Merry Christmas guys, and have a bonking new year!!
your friend must be so scared that he pee in Ah Pui's mouth. $2000 for a golden shower!

Erasure
28-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Chat lines have been around for so long and we all noe that by now such agencies only employ those cannot make it operators to talk to carrot heads.....if the girls were that power, they will not be chat operators, instead they will be models....or at least will not hide behind the phone....:cool:

sundial
29-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I know of an employee now (auntie type) who works part time in the evening for a chatline company answering and entertaining all the suckers.

The way she describe the experience on the phone is so funny.
Anyway she is paid about $15 per hour for that for her sweet voice.