PDA

View Full Version : Jing Er - 21yr pretty SYT $80/hr with 2 shots

frankykhoo
10-12-2008, 10:22 PM
First and foremost, I would like to clarify that I am NOT an OKT. Am only helping this poor SYT who need some extra $ to return PRC for CNY'09.

Attached a FR from Bro Maninsinsha whom has the opportunity to draw 1st blood on her.

Got a call from Bro Franky a couple of nights ago informing me about a SYT who got into some problem and would like to turn to the oldest profession to tide her through this difficult time. After some brief description by Bro Franky, decided to source her out 1st before committing. After the TCSS session last night, Bro Franky went to pick her up while Bro JD and I waited for them at a coffee shop in Rangoon Road.

After a short while, Bro Franky and 静儿 came. The 1st impression of 静儿 was that she was a shy girl. She dressed up pretty well with nice green and black strips top and a pair of mini skirt. She is a young gal with a pair of big eyes and sharp features. She actually looks more like a Viet than a PRC. She seems lost while we were discussing about her decision to jump into this trade. There seems to be a fair bit of things which she doesn’t know about the trade and when we told her what were to be expected of her, she seems a little confused and worried. To clear all doubts, 静儿has never been a FL before and prior to meeting us, she only has 2 boyfriends. However, due to her circumstances in Singapore, she has made up her mind and she promised that she will do her best to satisfy all reasonable requests by bros. Though I was a little tire after a long day, I decided to try out her service since it is not an everyday affair where I will get to try 1st blood, let alone someone’s maiden trade in this profession.

While in the car, I was making some small talks with her to break up the ice and during this period, she starts to warm up and open herself (no pun intended) more to me. After checking into the room at H81 near her place, she was at a lost and asked me what she should do. I spent the next 10 minutes briefing her about the usual procedure of what was expected of her and thereafter, I told her that I will take a shower 1st as the bathroom was too small to hold 2 people. After my shower when I came out of the bathroom, she has already taken out her clothes and sits on the bed. The she politely asked me if I was in a hurry and if she could wash her hair as she was out earlier with her friends and her hair smelled of cigarettes. Told her to take her time and do whatever she needed to do. About 10 minutes later, she came out of the bathroom wrapping in a towel.

Once on bed, action started with her climbing on top of me and we started kissing each other furiously. I then told her to just treat me like her boyfriend and to do the usual thing that she would usually do. The she started to give me a cat bath starting from my neck, moving on to my nipples and down to my groin area. She gives a pretty good cat bath and she seems to be enjoying herself while I auto roam on her back, butt and breasts. She the moves further down and started to lick/suck my balls and proceed further to give me a sensual and wet AR for a further 5 minutes. Not to be out-witted, I turned her to her back and told her that now is my time to service her. I started frenching her and slowly moved to the back of her ears, neck and down to her breasts. Sensing her enjoyment and excitement as she was hugging me very tightly, I moved further south to her pussy and gave a good painting. At this time, can sense that she is thoroughly enjoying herself as her moans was getting louder and my head was actually being clamped by her thighs. As my painting was getting more intense, her moaning was getting louder and louder. Couldn’t take her clamping and moaning any longer, I asked her to cap me with my 0.03 CD. After capping, she gave me a short BJ and I pushed her down and started entering her in missionary position. At this point in time, she was already very wet and there wasn’t much of a problem inserting my tool into her warm pussy. We were pumping like long lost lovers and we changed to several positions (missionary, cow gal, scissors) and I ended up loading my seeds in doggie.

After that, we took our showers separately again and after which, she offered to give me a full body massage.

Her massage was not of piano type but with strength and skill. Though I can feel that her skill was getting a little rusty due to the fact that she has not been practicing it for quite some time, she still has the correct methodology. I have a sore shoulder for the past 2 weeks and my shoulder is actually feeling much better after her massage. She has attended a school in China learning massage as she was saying that she learned the skills so that she could massage her then boyfriend.

Overall, I had a good time spending the 2 hours with her though I was totally tired out after sending her home.

Stats:-

Name: 静儿
Look: 6.5 ( I have very high standard for looks)
Heights: 1.62m
Weight: 43kg
Boobs: A+ / B- (not for boobs lover)
Butt: 7.5 (rarely do I rate butt for PRC for most has a flat butt but unlike most I know, she has quite a perky ass)
BBBJ: No (please respect her as she only provides BJ)
BJ: Yes
Frenching: Yes (do not force her if she’s not comfortable)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
AR: Yes
Massage: Yes
GFE: 8.5
Damage: She has requested that her damage be $80/1hr/2 shots (allow). Please DO NOT negotiate pricing with her.

Note: One man’s meat is another man’s poison. My experience might be different from yours. It all boils down to chemistry.

She is a very nice gal and she is taking a language course in Singapore. Please treat her nice and don’t force her to do something which she didn’t want to. Also, be understanding if at certain time she can’t answer your call or reply your sms soon enough. She also stated that she will not be doing this for long. Once she has settled her problems back home, she will stop doing this.

[/COLOR]
Criteria: As this is a rare gem and she will only probably be doing this for 1 month, I will only share contact with bros with 2 rep points and 3 FRs. If you DO NOT meet the criteria, please DO NOT PM me. Thank you.

Cheers and peace….….:)

frankykhoo
10-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Forgotten to add Jing Er operate at :

Hotel : Rocher 81 or Dickson 81
Time : 9am to 10pm daily (unless aunty visit her :D)
Damage : $80 / 1 / 2 shots (if you can...:p)
Overnight : Negotiate with her if got chemistry
Attached her pics for viewing.

http://img200.imagevenue.com/loc569/th_19889_JingEr_Sitting2_-_171108_123_569lo.jpg (http://img200.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=19889_JingEr_Sitting2_-_171108_123_569lo.jpg)

If want her contact, may PM with your email and contact cos I may via mass sms to save time.

If not, just CAMP here for your turn ok. You turn will come 1 day.

maninsinsha
10-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Dunno why my thread on Jing Er was deleted again..:(:confused:

As stated before, I am not OKT and have no intention of being one. Just lending a helping hand to the gal..

Cheers and peace....:)

MilfKiller
11-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Hey Dude, dun mind I am a newbie here, care to share her contact with me.

Thanks

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Contact given to 20 bros :

1. Ben225111
2. caffelatte
3. good guy
4. qsnake
5. skirtchaser639
6. freedom1984
7. sparky
8. janet.gunn
9. justwanadoit
10.activez
11.xxxdreamer
12.motard
13.SpermForBrains
14.vincent_lim
15.Jing Er
16.good guy
17.whycare
18.desireguy
19.jjlust88
20.Jason28

If want Jing Er contact, may PM with your email and contact cos I may via mass sms to save time.

If not, just CAMP here for your turn ok. You turn will come 1 day.

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Last Batch given Jing Er Contact :

1. Peterfish
2. Purgatory
3. luedot
4. KenOne
5. Brobigcock
6. inner69
7. devil9992002
8. Frankiestine
9. thx1138
10.donkey_gong
11.Taige
12.pewpew
13.Sintaro
14.wahlau_7
15.jooboon
16.usmjordan2
17.Accord_JDM
18.ace7788
19.Halid
20.menu84
21.rabbit23

Hope to see more FR coming !

Newbies may camp here for your turn.

denden7070
11-12-2008, 02:50 PM
SYT $80 for 2 shot:eek:

such deal where to find........:confused:

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 03:42 PM
SYT $80 for 2 shot:eek:

such deal where to find........

Yes handsome... hard to find..... that why I took more than a mth to invest time and $$ to KC her lor.. :D

I was wonder how long can this 2 SYT escapes your rader eyes :p but seem like cannot run liao....

Both Yun Er and Jing Er PM you. Hope to read your innovative KamaSutra report soon :D

Newbies if want this 21yr Jing Er contact, may PM with your email and contact cos I may via mass sms to save time.

zelc
11-12-2008, 03:59 PM
hi bro, pls pm contact..thank you

jackspider
11-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Bro Frankykhoo, was asking u about JE last week, never expected u so fast start a new thread for her.. glad tat she is back..:D

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro Frankykhoo, was asking u about JE last week, never expected u so fast start a new thread for her.. glad tat she is back..:D

Yea fast hand fast leg to share before she went into "hidding" again lor... all bros pls cheong b4 I RTF :D

Megatronzombie
11-12-2008, 04:37 PM
:Dwaa i also want contact!! can give me?

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 04:41 PM
[Taige;20-11-2008, 02:26 AM]

First of all, i would like to thank Bro Franky for giving a chance to try this SYT and it seems i got the 2nd blood. I am not good in writing FR so i would just keep it short. Details about her are as describe by bro maninsinsha.

She was 15 minutes late as she remember the room number wrong and she went to knock on the door of the room next door....luckily there was no one there. Then she went to the reception to try her luck asking which is the room that the guy that just book went to. Once she reach the room, we started hugging and auto roam each other. I even have a chance to finger her till she cum before we proceed to the shower together. One thing to take note is the loud stereo sound she make. I was actually quite scare got people complain we making too much noise. She clean me up very thoughly especially my asshole and little bro. She even took the toothbrush and brush her teeth before we proceed to the bed. She started by giving a catbath from my top all the way to my bottom and she lick and suck my balls before she go even lower and did a AR on me.....The feeling was very good and i cannot take it...get her to put the CD and start my penetration into her already wet cunt. We tried many positions and the many mirrors in the room make the FJ very enjoyable....She will use her legs to clamp you tightly when she cum.... After i have shoot out, she help me to wash up and then she did a massage for me which she told me she learn it in China so that she can massage for her BF. After the massage, she even ask me whether i want 2nd shot...but i was too tired from work to have my 2nd shot. Overall, i would say the session was very enjoyable and satisfied. So those who want the contact please contact the TS.

Look: 7 (has a nice mole just above her lips)
Boobs: B (very soft)
Butt: 7 (has quite a nice round ass)
BBBJ: No
BJ: Yes (remember to get those flavoured CD to enjoy her BJ)
Frenching: Yes (i think this will depend on the chemistry with her)
GFE: 8
Damage: 100 / 2 + 30 room + CD
RTF: Yes

oohay_173
11-12-2008, 04:48 PM
bro mind to share contact number

frankykhoo
11-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Sent: Thursday, 11 December 2008 4:29:07
Subject: Re: Jing-Er 21yrs Chio Bu Student SYT Massage with Bonk

G'day Bro,

Had a wonderful session with Jing-Er at 1.00pm. Here's my short FR (cannot access the website).

================================================== ========
Heading to town for a meeting and decided to arrange a session with JingEr at R81 @ 1.00pm. As I was walking towards R81, saw this gal standing at the traffic light, guess its her....pretty chio... Ignored and headed for the lobby, got the room and receive a call from JE. Gave the room no. and waited. came the door bell and it was pushed opened. Walking in was the gals at the traffic light....wow....very good lei.

She has that "FuJIAN" look...which reminds me of those tea-gathers working the slops of the plantation in China. U know, with their head-gear removed to reveil their faces...somehow we clicked pretty well and joked and laugh quite a bit as we undress and make our way to the shower. Shower SOP (BTW, I like the setting of this R81). Cleanes well and even brushes teeth, me did the same. Details of rest of the double-shot session will not be mentioned, but would like to bring on the important ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10 – ( “Chio” SYT & it grows on you, I like, Beautiful “talking” eyes)

Body: 6.5/10 (slightly tan, quite shapely, smooth skin, but had “pa-kwan” marks on her back)

Boobs: 6.5/10 (soft “B”, slight droop, raisin brown nipples)

Cat bath: 7.0/10 (pretty neat… hardworking)

Kisses: 5.0/10 (simple smooches only, not deep kisses or tongue, turned away)

BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, quite a sight seeing her working on the tool)
Fingering: 8.0/10 (fingered her till she cummed)

Wetness: 8.0/10 (can feel the flow, saw two patches on the bed)

Tightness: 7.0/10 (good grip, every weapon is different, so the feel varies)

Paint: Never Try

FJ: 8.0/10 (round 1 unload too fast due to seriously stimulating her “loud” sound-effect….round 2, control….bonk like “crazy”…..was sweating when done).

Service: 7.5/10 (nice gal with a positive attitude, chatty, can’t feel the barrier)
GF Feeling: 8.5/10 (like in high-school, girlie request e.g. hugs, snuggling under blanket, sitting lap…etc. giggles)
RTF : YES, already reserving $$

Asked me like women who love sex? Darn…the answer is YES!

Was so lost in our conversation while dressing and almost forgot to pay her….:p

Thanks a zillion

davidsin
11-12-2008, 06:01 PM
bro can share her contact ?

y291252001
11-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Thought i missed the boat the last time - now got chance to board again. TS, can PM me ctc? :p

kb77
11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
as always, a big thanks to big frankykhoo for his generous contacts to an amazing STY gem again.

had arranged a session with her today at rocher81 today at 1800hrs. arrived slightly earlier so booked room and message her room no. she came within the next 10mins (very punctual).
well first look at her she looks quite normal but when time goes on it grows. hmmm actually when she starts to talk to me, i found her voice alot like my ex's voice which i like (quite low pitch.... sounds very sexy and hot to me) ^ ^.
we proceeded to strip and went to bath together. bathing was SOP and she washed me up thoroughly.
we went straight to bed and tcss abit before she starts to attach me by catbathing me. her catbathing skill is good (esp when licking my balls :)).
during catbathing, she complained to me that i kept talking to her while making out. its causing her to lose focus... my bad ;P. so i zipped my licks and enjoy the sensational feel which she's giving me. she capped me next and gave me a bj. quite sop thou.
i tot it was time to return the favour to her, so i flipped her over and started to lick and suck at her tits. she moans softly. then kiss her lips, ears, neck...etc until i reached her sis. hmmm no smell.... good ^ ^. started to lick and she responded very fast as her juices starts to flow liao. i lick and suck for sometime then fingered her for awhile and then the main course is here.
i mounted her in missionary position and pump into her like no tomorrow. however, i released load not long after it (i think her voice plays a big part to excite me).

we rested to awhile and tcss again. got to know that she might be playing some 麻将 with her housemates later tonite. but before that she might have another session with another bro. we left later with me feeling good and sextify.

below is my fr:
Look: 7.5 (has a nice mole below her nose - she claims that ppl with mole at that area is hungry for action ^ ^)
Boobs: B (very soft but abit sagging)
Butt: 7 (has quite a nice round ass)
BJ: Yes
Damage: 80/1/1 + 20 room + CD
RTF: Yes when vit m is filled again

PS. all the best to her games tonite and hopes she is the final winner of the round.
if bros find my fr good, please do up my points.

thanks and cheers

hornyman6969
12-12-2008, 01:02 AM
First and foremost, I would like to clarify that I am NOT an OKT. Am only helping this poor SYT who need some extra $ to return PRC for CNY'09.

Wow just a few days away and you found another good gem :confused:

Remember to sms me bro.

chunkymunky
12-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Hi all,

just had a booking with JE, over the phone, her voice is very low and husky, has got that kind of sexy seductress feeling.. felt quite hot the moment i talked to her, and rushed to the hotel immediately..

got the room number, and smsed it to her.. she was quite punctual and arrived within 5 minutes.. there was a knock on the door, and i didn't look in the keyhole and opened it to get a surprise.. Surprise! there was a beauty standing in front of me. she looks rather simple at first, but the more u look at her, the prettier she gets.. the looks grow on you..

anyway, she seemed abit shy, and i was also not so good at talking, so i smoked abit and chit chat abit, and after warmed up, proceed to bathe.. in the shower, we wasted quite abit of time trying to get the water to the correct temperature, but she is quite cute when u see her trying to adjust the temperature..

after shower, proceeded to lie underneath the blanket, and we started caressing each other, with her soft hands stroking my body and me starting to stroke her back and squeeze her beautiful soft breasts..

i was getting hard, so decided to waste no time and started to suck on her nipples.. her nipples are rather big and round, and so, it is quite nice to suck, like sucking on those milk bottles kind of thing.. but not so big.. could hear her soft moans and heavy breathing, so decided to lie down, and she capped me to give me a BJ...

her BJ is awesome.. and her tongue skills when doing the BJ and catbath is really awesome.. it is as if her tongue has got a life of its own.. the way it moves around the head.. and around the nipples.. it is just like a little snake that twirls and twirls.. with enough suction and also good enough pressure from the tongue.. almost came with her BJ, and told her don't waste time, i wan to attack her now!

so mounted her, and with every thrust, her moans got louder and louder.. i decided to suck on her nipples as i thrusted her, and she was moaning in ecstacy, as some brother here has already said, her moan was so loud i was afraid that next door might hear it..

changed to doggy, and her ass is really suited for doggy, it is fleshy and perky.. and i love it! banged her in various doggy positions, and then changed back to missionary..

but this time, she wrapped her legs aroung me, and we reverse-spooned for awhile.. and the penetration was really deep and her tight pussy was just grabbing my dick so tightly. and no choice, finally succumbed to her and came...

after that, washed up and smoked and TCSS for awhile.. must say that she is really a girl who values customer service and tries hard to please..

after that, asked her to give me a little shoulder massage cos my shoulder was aching, and her massage is really very strong and good.. if u got aching muscles, can ask her to massage if got time.

anyway, sorry that there's so much words, i think it's better to use numbers to make things easier for everyone.

Name: jing er
Look: 8 (her looks will grow on you, looks abit like song hae kyo after awhile)
Boobs: A+B (soft with nice nipples, but abit saggy but small so nvm)
Butt: 10 (nice and round, good for doggy fans like me)
BJ: 9.5/10 (very good suction with power tongue action)
Catbath: 8/10 (love the way she sucks on the nipples)
Painting: Allowed
Fingering: Allowed
Frenching: Never try
GFE: 9 (will hug u and pat ur back when u cum, and will cuddle in bed with you)
Damage: 80/1/1 + 20 room + CD
RTF: maybe if price is lower... or if i am very rich..

hope all bros like my FR.. and pls treat Jing Er well.. she is really a nice girl who deserves to be treated like a lady..

black_night
12-12-2008, 09:39 AM
hi bro, can share the Jing Er contact with me. it sound very good, i also wanna going to try she. will write FR after try. thank first. pm me the contact thx.

rex475833
12-12-2008, 11:53 AM
bro ,can i have jing er no .really a bargain bonk .thanks

cheers
rex475833:D

frankykhoo
12-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Newbies / Power <2, may CAMP here for last train on Monday night.

caffelatte
12-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Thank you Bro Franky for sharing her contact! Been just back from a long posting to overseas where FLs are lacking n seriously damaging to one's pocket.

So here's the Post Live Firing Exercise Report:
JingEr was in the area and so arrived in five minutes after I gave her the room number. Could tell she a little shy and not used to trade yet. Maybe the previous FRs on her was too good so I had my expectations up or maybe my skills at chemisty building are lacking. Bought a canned drink for her which she declined so I sipped my can of ice jasmine on my own.

Proceeded to shower, it was a usual, nothing to shout about and quick one. Appreciate the fact that she tried to get the water temperature right and asked if I'm fine with it.

Snuggled up in bed and the action begins, not exactly a clock watcher but wonder why she goes to bed with her watch on.

After my two rounds of live firing were over, I proceeded to shower alone while she dresses up as she says she prefers to shower back home. Appreciate the fact that she didn't take calls or sms throughout the session even though the hotline was going off so often. Hang in there Bros, this is a plus point.

Poor girl also said that she has not had anything to eat the whole day and she was tired n not taking any more appointments for the day. By mid-afternoon I was already her forth statistic for the day. An hour was up and she left while I enjoyed the remaining time in the room watching my HBO.

Name: JingEr
Looks: 6 (looks tired ... Earlier comment from another bro about tea leaves picker is spot on)
Weight: 46kg?
Boobs: A+ to B-
Butt: 9
BBBJ: No (only BJ)
BJ: 8
Frenching: Didn't try
Painting: No objections
Fingering: Most Welcomed
AR: Not provided n didn't asked also
Massage: Not provided n didn't ask also
GFE: 6 (only when in bed)
Damage: $80+tips/1hr/2 shots
Value for $: Yesz
RTF: unlikely ... Looking out for others...
Live Firing Range: H81 Rocher

Thanks for your time in reading, pls support by upping my points so that I can quality to cheong more in future.

frankykhoo
13-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Look like my effort of sharing is not appreciated :mad: and kana framed by this coward which I really disliked.

11-12-2008 07:38 AM u not okt?pigs can fly

Since not appreciated, I better stopped sharing since I am getting difficulties in getting a RTF session that suit my time :o

So from now on bros who failed to read the criteria that I have stated in my earlier post, DO NOT PM me. CAMP here and maybe this kind soul who zapped me can take over.

virill
13-12-2008, 03:00 AM
Look like my effort of sharing is not appreciated :mad: and kana framed by this coward which I really disliked.

Since not appreciated, I better stopped sharing since I am getting difficulties in getting a RTF session that suit my time :o

So from now on bros who failed to read the criteria that I have stated in my earlier post, DO NOT PM me. CAMP here and maybe this kind soul who zapped me can take over.

dont be mad bro, there are ****** people ard.

Aniway, Camping here for the last train if possible

hornyman6969
13-12-2008, 11:38 AM

Bro dont be mad by this kind of idiot whom always sceptical of others. Many bros and I are fully supported you. Maybe you could share in your group better. They are more appreciative :p Will buy you makan and ICE kopi to cool you off ok :D ??

jackspider
13-12-2008, 04:55 PM

Bro, dun get mad... there are many more that will appreciated ur efforts..
(i also have difficulties getting a slot with her..)

cck37
13-12-2008, 06:16 PM

Bro dont be disheartened. You have my support and will up when I got my power. Like your sharing. 5* quality always cheap and good gem :D

Pls keep up and share :p

frankykhoo
13-12-2008, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=rabbit23;20-11-2008, 04:22 PM]

First time do FR, maybe not so detail.

Look: 7
Boobs:B but not very solid.
Butt: 8
BJ: Yes (strong suction)
Frenching: Nv tried.

Her hp keep ringing and the next bro is one and a half hour early(4pm but arrive at 230pm). So faster finished massage and let her get a quick bite. Overall a good session but the massage can be better.

brightempr
13-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Bro, please PM me her contact. Thanks.
My email: [email protected]

xxxdreamer
14-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Thank u TS for sharing Jing Er contact....
Made an appt to meet her on Fri 12:30pm slot @R81.

Looks: 6/10

Body: 6.5/10

Boobs: 6.5/10 (B cupper)

Cat bath: 7.0/10 (pretty normal but willing to please)

BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction)

Fingering: 8.0/10 (quite a sight hearing her moan)

Paint: Never Try

FJ: 8.0/10

Service: 7.5/10

GF Feeling: 7/10

RTF : No (too many gems to try)

sinthai25
14-12-2008, 06:23 AM
bro pass her contact Yahoo! Singapore (http://[email protected])

greenbs1968
15-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Thank u TS for sharing another SYT gem Jing Er after Yun Er :D. Are you a SYT killer :confused:

Seldom post FR but this good gem really deserved me to pen some time on this FR.

Look: 8 (grow on me)
Heights: 1.62m (approx)
Weight: 44kg
Boobs: B
Butt: 8 (nice and shapy for doggy)
BJ: Yes (strong suction until I CIM)
Frenching: Not Bad (Must have chemistry)
Painting: Yes (nice and juicy)
AR: Yes (oh gosh I loved it)
GFE: 8.5 (her KC is great)
Damage: $80+tips/2 shots/1hr+ (she is ok if slightly exceed 60mins)
Value for $: YesYes
RTF: Definitely
Range: Sunday afternoon @Rocher 81

During my 2hrs session with her, she silent her hp and paid attention on me until game over. Very professional. Overall a good budget bonking session.

DAREMON
15-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Bro, can share 静儿
contact?:p

Virus2004
15-12-2008, 11:12 PM
hey bro u got a pm:D

rex475833
16-12-2008, 12:31 AM
can i have her Jing er no pls pls .thanks:D:D

frankykhoo
16-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Morning to all,

Bros who received my Xmas bonus do share your FR. Cheers and enjoy!!

cck37
16-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the Xmas bonus. Git it.

youngboygun
16-12-2008, 01:42 PM
bro franky, i hanging my socks waiting for the x'mas gift :)

cheers ^^

davis
16-12-2008, 09:34 PM
bro pm you please advise contact thanks

keltay
16-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi to all,

This is my very first FR which I have promised Bro Frankykhoo earlier. I had just change my nick.

Met up Jing Er earlier at R81 for some 1st time fun at FL. I must say it is a good experience and near to my office too....bonus...

Anyway, 1st look for her was not bad looking...cant expect too much...then we TCSS a bit here and there and she was telling me about her bad experienced and her reason for doing all these...overall, have a good feeling with her.

Below is my full FR of her...

Name: Jing Er
Hometown: FuJian
Looks: 7
Figure: 34C-26-36
Weight: 47kg
Butt: 7
BJ: Yes (very good suction)
Frenching: No, she will avoid
FJ: 7
AR: Never try
Massage: Never try
GFE: 7.5
Damage: 100/2/2 shots
RTF: Would like to try more since she is my first fl

On the whole, i must say everything is good and pleasant and really nothing much to complain.

good guy
17-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact and manage to try Jing Er last week and this is my first FR.

Look :6.5
BJ : Yes
Frenching : No
Painting :Did not try
GFE :7
Damage :$80

maninsinsha
17-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi to all,

This is my very first FR which I have promised Bro Frankykhoo earlier. I had just change my nick.

Met up Jing Er earlier at R81 for some 1st time fun at FL. I must say it is a good experience and near to my office too....bonus...

Below is my full FR of her...

Name: Jing Er
Hometown: FuJian
Looks: 7
Figure: 34C-26-36
Weight: 47kg
Butt: 7
BJ: Yes (very good suction)
Frenching: No, she will avoid
FJ: 7
AR: Never try
Massage: Never try
GFE: 7.5
Damage: 100/2/2 shots
RTF: Would like to try more since she is my first fl

Bro,

You sure you try her???:confused:

Her boob size is not C and her damage is not 100/2/2... Read the title of the thread and you will know..;)

john_5414
17-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Bro,

Can i share her contact?

Thanks

keltay
17-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Bro,

You sure you try her???:confused:

Her boob size is not C and her damage is not 100/2/2... Read the title of the thread and you will know..;)

Sori bro..i am not too sure abt breast size but was sagging though..as for the charges, i did ask her how her charges for 2 shots and 2 hrs and that was what was being offered to me...i can pm her contacts to u for your clarification...btw, mine session was yesterday at 730pm..i am sure she can remember me...

maninsinsha
18-12-2008, 11:54 AM
i can pm her contacts to u for your clarification...btw, mine session was yesterday at 730pm..i am sure she can remember me...

Hahaha bro, if you have read the thread, you would have known that I'm her very first customer contributing 1st FR.;)

Not doubting you but was just curious as she had said that she didn't want to do 2 hrs anymore. Maybe she really likes you very much...:D

Up your points for your effort in writing the FR...

keltay
18-12-2008, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;3321253]Hahaha bro, if you have read the thread, you would have known that I'm her very first customer contributing 1st FR.;)

Not doubting you but was just curious as she had said that she didn't want to do 2 hrs anymore. Maybe she really likes you very much...:D

Up your points for your effort in writing the FR...

Cheers and peace....:)[/QUOTE

No prob bro, mayb u r rite...i am lucky....anyway it was quite good fun...thks

XiaoLangGou
19-12-2008, 10:50 AM
BRO TS, can share her contacts with me ! thanks in advance !

haonan25
19-12-2008, 12:13 PM
xiaolanggou bro, saw u in a few threads askin for number, includin mine.. u decide to collect numbers or is u got alot vit M to try all? lol, no offence ar...

XiaoLangGou
19-12-2008, 02:10 PM
xiaolanggou bro, saw u in a few threads askin for number, includin mine.. u decide to collect numbers or is u got alot vit M to try all? lol, no offence ar...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3324236-post51.html

MY First FR . BRO ! I am not a number collector .

mrsticky
19-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Thank alot to bro frankykhoo for sharing the contact. :)
contacted Jing Er and made an appt on Monday 2:30pm at R81.

Looks: 6 (not my type)
Body: 6
Boobs: 6 (B+ i think)
Cat bath: 6 (pretty SOP)
BJ: 7 (good suction and good licking) shiok :p
frenching: no
Fingering: 8
Paint: didnt try
FJ: 7.5
Service: 7
GF Feeling: 7.5
Damage: $80/1/1

sammykong
19-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Just tried JE, infact I am in hotel room writing FR via BBOM.

Just finished my exam and call her at arrange 4 530pm, she reached on time. Open door, yes, quite a pretty SYT. After some TCSS, we bath and started.....

Look: 8
Boobs:A but not very solid.
Butt: 8
BJ: Yes (strong suction)
Frenching: Nv tried. (she worry aids)
Painting: did not try
Fingering: Yes wet
Massage: nope
FJ: 7 any position

Dmg: S$80/2/1hr+ no hurry
Rtf: yes. but she going back CNY from 20 jan :(

rex475833
20-12-2008, 05:14 PM
first of all , i would like to thank bro franky khoo for introducing Jing Er to me .Below is a short FR from me .
Name:Jing Er
Look: 7.5/10 (quite young looking )enough to make me horny already :D:D
BJ :6/10 (not bad for a young lady ,suction is good as she will do it in a slow and steady way .
Frenching: Yes ( a bit only )
Painting: never try
Fingering: Yes(she is damn horny man , her love juices really smell nice ,haha)
Massage: no
RTF: Sure ,why not
overall ,nice experience bonking her ,she is willing to please and at her current rate of $80 ,she is worth every dollars.Thank u .

cheers
Rex475833

Junior888Trust.
22-12-2008, 02:23 AM
Hi TS ,

can i have a share of JE contacts ?

:D

darrenown
22-12-2008, 02:26 AM
nice body.. can i have her contacts?

blue.true
22-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Sorry Belated FR - Posted in Forum but just managed to start posting in SBF

Anyway manage to squeeze in some time this WeekEnd to put in my FR on JingER and post in Group and Forum for Bros to share.
First Thing - Thanks Again to BroFranky :) for his SweetLass Contact, without which I wouldnot be able to savor this SYT.
Pre-Arranged my session with JingEr one day in advanced and managed to book Hotelwhere she prefers. Took a shower first while waiting for her to come.
Ding-Dong bellrang and in she came, both of us looking at each other over for a quick approval.Guess I pass and I was delighted with what i saw. She is indeed Sweet-Looking,long flowing black hair, Classic Oval Shape Face with sharp features and a tiny beauty mole at the bottom of her left lip.
IMHO quite a chio Girl...... (BroFranky sure knows how to choose them....) :p TCSS for quite awhile before she asked for Shower, had done mine but what the hey,went in and showered with her again.
She has a lean & slim body, quite fair (though nowhere near YungEr's) nice long legs, all which I was caressing while soaping her Jumped under the blankets after drying up and started light kisses and fondling each other,she stroking my manhood until it was rock-hard and me caressing her Boobies and teasing her Nipples until they harden erect.
Planted Kisses on her ears, neck and cheeks beforeburying my face in her Soft, Soft Boobs (small but soft). Nibbled her two peaks which brought soft moans from her. Painted her slowly from the top went down south and tastedher rose-bud between the Valleys.... she squirmed and gasp.... said ticklish for her.....Came up capped me quickly and did a soft, sensual BJ...... I resisted, cuz dun really like BJ but let her have her way.... used her tongue to twirl the Tip of my harden rod, which is the most sensitive part.... **Gasp** could'nt hold on Long.....
Moved her below and enteredher Missionary, slowing sliding into her Moist but Tight, Tight Love Nest, picked up the pace and went Faster, with her Hugging me tighter. Moderated my Tempo and alternated between had deep thrust and slower ones. She clamp her two legs behind my Back andI went in faster and faster, her Moans driving my heartbeat to bursting..... Finally unloaded with her clutching me tight, both of us holding to each other.......until we cooled down. :o
Brief Stats for Bros looking for that:
Looks: 8/10 - I am quite choosy on that dept, and to me she's quite Chio
Body: 8/10 - Slim, Smooth Body, Small Boobs but Velvety Soft, Nice Nips loved it when they harden
BJ : 7/10 - really not into it but bros should like her style
FJ : 7/10 - GFE like
GFE : 7/10 - Quite Chatty Once she opens up to You
Overall 7.5/10 - Could be better - Room for her love making to improve. She's still young quite new to this probably, will sure to be better with experience.
VFMB rating - 8/10 Value-For-Money-Bonk. Something which BroFranky has excelled in his recommendations so far, ;) ThankQ
Bros Trying please take care of this Young Lass and be Gentle.
She's still a student here doing a course and will be here awhile so we should treasure this Gem-in-the making
Cheers!

shyster
22-12-2008, 05:55 PM
thanks to bro frankykhoo for jing er's contact.

managed to meet up with this pleasant lady this afternoon. she arrived within 20 mins as she had to walk over from her place. once she arrived, she offered to bathe me and the ice was broken.

the bath was nothing much out of the ordinary. once dried up, we cuddle up on the bed and she started licking my nipples, slowly going south to meet little brother. she capped me and began BJ which wasn't too bad. after awhile, she climbed on top and began with cow girl. after about 5 mins, switched to missionary and released my load.

overall, she's quite a nice girl but she tries to avoid kissing, so frenching is out of the question. she could be a heavy smoker as there's still a strong cigarette smell after bathing and brushing her teeth which i didn't quite like.

however, she has pretty good attitude and doesn't keep tabs on time. i think 80 for 2 shots is really really a good deal overall. do tip her.

she's going back 1 week before CNY so don't wait too long.

cuppam1982
23-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Bro,

can i have her contact? ur pm is full

barum
23-12-2008, 04:20 PM
bro can pm me the contact cheers!

maninsinsha
24-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Anymore FR??

Understand from her that there were quite a few sessions going on.. So bros who had tried her, please pen down your FR.... ;)

Jason33
24-12-2008, 05:16 PM
First thank Bro FrankyKhoo for Jing Er ctc.

Managed to arrange to meet her on Monday morning at R81. She arrived within 10min.
After TCSS for a while, we proceed to bath and then cuddled up on the bed feeling the warmth from each other.
As the feeling grows...the action also begin...
Overall, the experience is wonderful and she has very good atitude to please..

The following is a short FR of Jing Er:
Look: 7.5/10 (Young n pretty by my standard)
Heights: about 1.6m
Boobs: B- (a bit soft tho)
Painting: Yes and she seems to enjoy it..
BJ :6/10 (good suction...slow and steady)
Fingering: Yes(While she may be shy...she can get very wet easily once you hit the right spot)
FR: 7/10 (Tight feeling with loud seductive moans that make you want to fuck her hard)
Massage: no
GFE: 8 (Lots of it..)
RTF: Definitely:)! She is a gem that's worth every cent.

bluedot
24-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Tried her tue 4pm. 1st time to R81, difficult to find parking so ended up at TM.

very 1st impression upon receiving her at door so so, may b she tied her hair. Much better when let down. One down side is smoke smell, even after brushing teeth. overall, satisfactory experience. Very accomodating to different pos and best part is the more you pump the wetter it gets. Can tell she enjoyed sex. She also initiated and wanted second round but I was done. I knew some gals will act blur even if they offer 2 shots pricing.

bro manisinsha, jinger mentioned that you were her customer and taught her the do's and don'ts, as well as taking care of her. It's true that i was taking a shower when you called her. ;-)

maninsinsha
26-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Tried her tue 4pm. 1st time to R81, difficult to find parking so ended up at TM.

bro manisinsha, jinger mentioned that you were her customer and taught her the do's and don'ts, as well as taking care of her. It's true that i was taking a shower when you called her. ;-)

Bro bluedot,

Thanks for the FR...

Was actually calling to see if things were OK with her as TS is out of town. Didn't expect her to pick up the call as I had mentioned before that it is impolite to answer phone call when she's with someone. Learning that she was with you then, I quickly cut short my conversation with her. :o

I didn't really teach her anything except some basic etiquette when serving bro here. She is a smart girl and learn things fairly quickly. ;)

Have upped you with my humble 2 points for your FR...

For bros who have PMed me for JE's contact, I will, for once, forward your PM to TS and let him get in touch with you. As mentioned in the earlier posts, please DO NOT PM me for contact. Respect the TS and get the contact from him instead.

aehpl
26-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi Bro,
Can PM me jing er contact...
Your PM is full.

black_night
26-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi Bro, Can Some One Share Jing Er Contact Number For Me?.. I Want Go To Bonk She... But Don Hav Contact Number .. Can Pm Me She Contact? Million Thank Yo Say.. Worth Of Money With Pretty Syt

mrpig85
26-12-2008, 05:08 PM
thanks frankykhoo for kind intro happy to be in ur group wif few good service prc =)

Look: 7/10
Boobs: B+
Painting: never try
BJ :7/10
GFE: 8
RTF: sure once bullet reload

vagabond
27-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks Bro FrankyKhoo for Jing Er ctc.

Had tried her and below my fr on JIng Er

FR below:
Name : Jing er
Looks : 7/10 (looks sweet, small size)
FJ: 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $80 + tips
RTF : Yes

cck37
27-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Another good gem founded by TS. At last tried her after Xmas day when I came back from KL.

Was actually trying to RTF Yun Er but her timing crashed with my avaialable time. Luckily Jing Er is available.

Must say that overall a very great session for an old man like me to cum twice within an hour plus. She did not even mind if I exceeded the 60mins. A great plus ploint indeed.

Understand that she is going back soon, probably next month. Hope she will come back again.

Cheers and peace....:p

jasonlee000
27-12-2008, 06:04 PM
bro, can pm, her contact,,, thanks

DukeJester
27-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Bro, can pm me ctc?

congo0206
27-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi bro,

care to pm me the contact,pls.

thanks.

semifinal
28-12-2008, 04:07 PM
hi bro, can i have jing er 's contact? thanks

xiaogui1502
28-12-2008, 04:17 PM
hi franky,

can I have her contact too? thanks.

maninsinsha
28-12-2008, 04:49 PM
As mentioned in the earlier posts, please DO NOT PM me for contact. Respect the TS and get the contact from him instead.

Bros who have PMed me for JE's contact, I would appreciate if you PM TS, Bro Frankykhoo, for contact. Alternatively, you might want to camp here if his PM is full. I am not at liberty to pass her contact and I'm sure that TS will be more than happy to oblige your request.

pstar
29-12-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks bro Franky for the contact.

Met up with Jing Er at R81 just now. A rather SOP bonk to me. Maybe no chemistry.

Look: 7/10, her eyes light up when she smiles.
Weight: Slim
French: No, just light kiss
BJ :7/10
GFE:7
Damage : 80/1/1, (room and CD excl)
RTF: Not likely, prefer Happy more. Feel more relax with Happy.

Pstar

Mystery1234
29-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Bro,pls pm her num.thks.

auriga
29-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Bro frankykhoo,

ur PM is full, i will camp here! hope i can have her contacts soon!! thanks!!

Ahbeng69
29-12-2008, 02:08 AM
what a great deal. SYT 80/2 shot:eek:

ilovelife.now
29-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Bro franky.. can I have her contact please..

TC,

Gerrard
29-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Bro FrankyKhoo,

Since your mailbox is full, I am camping here for JingEr's contacts.:(

skirtchaser639
30-12-2008, 04:16 PM
just back from a "lunch" session with Jing-er, D81 is quite new to me but must say one of the better 81 i visited so far
have a fully sextisfy "lunch", lazy to write too long FR so not going into too much detail

looks: 7.5/10 (light make-up will make her more attractive)
boobs: B~B+ (good size to hold)
body: 6.75/10 (not the super slim and petite type, abit tummy, but overall quite ok)
bj: feel 6/10 effort 9/10 (she did blow me quite long)
french: no (only lips to lips)
fingering: yes (i only stoke the exterior and she is wet!)
painting: no (didn't try and didn't ask)
gfe: 7.5/10 (very comfortable girl to be with)
fj: 7/10 (cowgirl and missionary, good moans that sound genuine)
overall: 7.5/10 (great value)
rtf: yes (should i make her the exception from my hibernation??)
damage: 80 + tips + room + cd (i only did 1 shot and request that hug and tcss for awhile until we leave)

nitetcrawler
30-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Most of the description from brothers here who tried her is ample to show how popular she is. The moment we finished our session, she already got another appointment.

I would say this is a gem not to be missed. Do be patient when trying to get her. I might consider RTF, got chemistry.

clarence1712
30-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro....

can share her contact?

Cheeers

THANKS A MILLION!

DAREMON
31-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Have a session with Jing-er yest at R81, thanks TS for her contact. Mes her when arrived at Htl, she arrived after 5 mins. Quite a pretty gal, hug me when she saw me just like long time no see gal fren. She then ask me to go bath, bathing rather SOP but wash my ass very clean..:D Then proceed to bed, she lick me from top to bottom. She then do some ball licking, sucking and AR me, very shiok. I like the feeling:p. However, when come to most impt part, no BBBJ only BJ. But her BJ quite good, got suction and deep throat. Then she ride on me and I upload the 1st round. I love her moaning sound.

On 2nd round, she started to hold my hand and guide me south to finger her. Since she invited me then I start fingering her lor. Wow.. damn wet:p. I buay tahan liao, she cap on me and I go direct to doggie.. Unfortunately, I nv upload the 2nd round, maybe I old liao.. She try HJ me but I told her is ok.. Anyway, she told me that she is going back on the end of Jan 09.

Here the short Stat on her:
looks: 7/10
boobs: B
body: 7/10
bj: 6/10 (I prefer BBBJ)
AR: 6.5/10 (Will b better if longer)
french: Nil (light kiss on cheek)
fingering: Yes
gfe: 7.5/10
fj: 7.5/10 (good moaning sound)
rtf: Maybe
damage: 80 + room + cd

Pls up my pts if Bros like my FR. Thanks;)

cck37
31-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Most of the description from brothers here who tried her is ample to show how popular she is. The moment we finished our session, she already got another appointment.

I would say this is a gem not to be missed. Do be patient when trying to get her. I might consider RTF, got chemistry.

Yea. I agreed with you bro. I could not even get RTF slot when I am free for "adventure" when OC is not around.

Bro Franky, you PM is full and the queue is getting longer.... when are you free to take over Yun Er thread too since you are back now :D I would rather prefer to cheong than be a TS. I think she is quite free nowaday as I can get a slot to RTF her easily :D Am not doing a good job :p

frankykhoo
31-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes am back from long break and did not realised that this SYT gem is so hot nowaday. From Sunday until now, I = TS also cannot get a suitable (2hrs) slot from her :mad:

Anyway, since I have just RTF another SYT Yun Er. I have compiled and shared with al bros who camped here for JE contact. Enjoy your "NIU" year and do share you FR.

Oh yes, those who PM me will still have to wait long long lor cos my priority is for bros who camped here 1st.

shoulder
01-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Yes am back from long break and did not realised that this SYT gem is so hot nowaday. From Sunday until now, I = TS also cannot get a suitable (2hrs) slot from her :mad:

Bro Franky,

You no slot bcos your 介绍 veri solid mah:D.

The following is the FR I owe you. If I have not received you "Niu" year Ang Bao, I did not realised I have not posted it out. Kum Sia

I was fortunate to be one of the recipient of Bro Frankykhoo’s Xmas bonus. Glad that Bro Franky did not look down on a newbie like me and willing to entrust me with the contact of Jing Er.

Arranged with Jing Er for the Xmas bonus treat. Initially we had arranged to meet her at H1, when I was just a few steps away from H1. JE called to change venue. Reasons, she too paiseh to go H1. Interesting reasons. Apparently H1, was the common choice and she fear that she will be recognized so she asked to change to H2. For me as battlefield does not matter as long as the weapon is good and tgt is solid :D

Once reached, got a room and when I was trying to call her from the room. Realised that there is no signal. LL went back to the lobby to call her. But even at the lobby the signal wasn’t great. It was there that I saw a SYT sitting there. Dress in a white, bare shoulder blouse, this SYT was sporting a pair of jeans short with black heels. Hot! Besides she was very nice doll up. I was look at that direction and she smile. Wah Lau e! SYT smile at old uncle. How can tahan! Lucky day liao. Die die must get her number. For a moment, I was thinking could she be JE? While I am unable to call JE. This SYT was continuous on the line. Maybe not her..

Strangely, my hunch tells me otherwise. I gestured to her and again she smiles back. SYT rose up and walk over to me slowly. What a lucky day?! Must thank Bro Franky for the expected bonus.

“Hi” I said, “Jing Er?” She replied yes. Half of me am glad that this SYT is JE. But the other half very sian as she is not the additional bonus I was hoping.

Holding her hands we went to the room. On the way she was telling me that she was very tired especially when I called her so early in the morning. Immediately after I open the door she tossed herself onto the bed. I can’t help myself but to laid myself on top of this SYT. While she use some cushioning. I believed her asset pass the full A rating and it is on it way to B- or B. Still a small bak bao. Not as it there is nothing.

We change into our birthday suit and she washed me up thoroughly in the bathroom before she clean herself and brush her teeth. While I was waiting for her in the bed.

After JE got in and I wasted no time in get fondling her limited assets and fingering her peach hole. She close her eyes to enjoy the moment. Then JE got up and started painting my nipples. She moves south to entertain the surrounding of my 2IC before putting on a helmet for him and started her BJ.

She did her BJ with strength. Not to hard but with good suction. It would be shiok without cap. But…well not as it I am not aware of it. So nil disappointment as no expectation of BBBJ.

JE then introduce 2IC into the peach hole. Cowgal. Tight. She started off in gear 1 as I started attacking her nipples and massaging her clitoris. Moaning was soft. Suddenly, she like flick on the switch on her nitro and ride with light speed. Her moaning at this point went stereo. Very fierce riding. If she had jump a bit higher and 2IC lost grip. I got to put a cast on it. Damned shiok to c went she cum. Very horny. Meanwhile, I continue to toy around with her nipples and clitoris to aid her transit into the seventh heaven. With a loud cry, she is done and fell flat on me.

With my 2IC still engage on her, I turn her around for the missionary. I vary my speed as I raised her height of her bum so that my probe can reach for the deeper end of the hole for the magic G. My probe went full length with each thrust scanning the entire peach hole for the G. Satisfy with my deep sea probing, I turn her around for the all time favorite doggie and gave it all to her. (In the bag.). She clean me up before we laid down on the bed TCSS for a while. Realized that I do not have much time left and I did not want to push for a round 2.

Look: 7.0
Massage skill: Nil
Massage strength: Nil
GFE: 6.5 (Maybe lack of Chemistry)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 7.0
Damage: $80+Tips+Room+CD
RTF: Not in the immediate future. Still have a few tgts on my list to clear first.

frankykhoo
02-01-2009, 09:09 AM
You no slot bcos your 介绍 veri solid mah...

Yea sometimes I also felt like I gave out to many bros w/o much controlling on the nos. Normally I have no problem if I wanted ti RTF cos gals I helped will give me priority time slot with outstanding service one mah :D except this SYT.

Thought of having her as my 1st bonk of 2009. Called again yesterday noon and was informed that her Auntie visited her 1st day. What the fxxxx! sian :mad:

I veri "pump dun" one. 1st bonk of the year MUST BE guaranteed sextisfaction one and not willing to let go to any MILF.

Also called YaYa again but she was "bao" liao. JingJing gone back and narrowed down to XFang, WeiWei or X Peng but service not 100% sure. Yun Er is a sure bet but she is my last bonk of the year 2008, so KIV her UFN :p

Any bro got SYT contact with YaYa (landlord) standard pls PM me lor. "Ai Pe Ai Chi" one ok. Thanks in advance :D

Orgasdo
02-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Me just back to SG from oversea attachment excited to be in this forum again!...i have FR in my previous post.. Please share with me contact if possible.. FR will be in once visited. :)

Thanks

cck37
02-01-2009, 11:40 AM
... Thought of having her as my 1st bonk of 2009. Called again yesterday noon and was informed that her Auntie visited her 1st day. What the fxxxx! sian :mad: ....

Common not to worry. I have upped you for the spirit of sharing :p

frankykhoo
03-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Jing Er is in her RED now. Bros who PM me with email and contact will be on the queue when she is available to be "bull".

Bro camp here should have given the priority liao. Let me know if I miss you out.

Bro chriskoh55, Jag2008, jazzcraz, o0keto0ket and Orgasdo, checked you PM for the "牛" year bonus :D Remember to share your FR.

northstar3101
03-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Good day to you, Bro TS.

Can share share the contact of Jing Er ...!!!!???? :)

Thanks in advance

man_sg2000
03-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi, this is Bro man_sg2000 thanking Bro frankkhoo, for the contact given.

Simple FR:-
Tel her on 31/12 afternoon, fix wif her @ D H81, came in, hugged, stripped, bath, SOP..... On bed, SOP...., she did more than other PRC would do, the rest SOP....,

Beauty: 7.0
Massage skill: No, didn't ask.
GFE: 6.5
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 6
Damage: $80

Thanks, again Bro frankkhoo. Cheers! :)

TaxiLee
03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Bro can i have her contact please.

cck37
05-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Wanted to RTF and called her this afternoon but her authie still around :mad:

Guess got to wait for another 2 days.

dudusnow
06-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Morning Bro,:) would you mind share her ctc with my humble reps.

bernut
06-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Thx TS for sharing contact with me . will book with her very soon !

Dark.Knight
06-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Morning bro Franky! U have mail waiting for you.. =)

companionship
08-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Hi bro, pm-ed you before. Still waiting for her ctc, if you dont mind sharing. :)

frankykhoo
08-01-2009, 03:44 AM
All bros on queue here have already got her contact.

Jing Er left 14days and now she sms me and willing to do overnight booking for umlimted shots for $250 only. Too bad I dont have OC permit to enjoy this privilege.

Bros whom got her contact may call her to enquire if dont believe.

gixxer
08-01-2009, 10:01 AM
wow..i would like to try..can pm me her no...:D

jec808
08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks to bro TS for the Jing Er contact. Tried her 2 days ago.

My short fr;

Look; 7.5 (pleasant)
body; 7
boobs; 7
kissing; 5 (lightly)
fingering; 8 (does not mind)
Bj; 6 (prefer bbbj)
FJ; 7
attitude; 7 (no chemistry)
service; 6
overall; 6.5

frankykhoo
08-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks to bro TS for the Jing Er contact. Tried her 2 days ago.

Upped you bro.

zen7
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
1st of all, thanks bro Franky for the contact.

Arranged to meet up with with JE at cosy81 this afternoon but she mixed up and gotta kinda lost, went out to meet her, all in almost 1 hour gone.

Anyway, 1st impression, not bad.

Look: 7/10
French: Nope
HJ: na
BJ :7/10 (with cap)
GFE:7
Damage : 80/1/2 +Tips, (room and CD excl)
RTF: Maybe but she leaving 20th this Month

bro_bear1977
12-01-2009, 08:43 AM

Arranged to meet up with JE at CT81 on 9/1 Morning but she is not able to get a cab and came late.

Anyway, 1st impression is better than what I expect. Doesn't look like PRC and looks innocent type

Look: 8/10
French: Nope
HJ: na
BJ :7/10 (with cap)
GFE:8
Damage : 80/1/2 +Tips, (room and CD excl)
RTF: 100% if I still got the chance

frankykhoo
13-01-2009, 01:13 AM

Arranged to meet up with JE at CT81 on 9/1 Morning but she is not able to get a cab and came late.

Anyway, 1st impression is better than what I expect. Doesn't look like PRC and looks innocent type

Upped you bro.

Zen7, your post is 2 days old :(

frankykhoo
13-01-2009, 01:21 AM

Upped you bro.

Zen7, your post is 2 days old :(

sixisdamngreat
13-01-2009, 01:21 AM
appreciate TS for the contact.

decide to conduct ad-hoc ops and arranged to meet up with Jing Er (JE) at CT81 yest in the very last minute.

the trip to CT was horrible. took me 15mins to clear the traffic. to bros who wished to arrange the battleground at CT81 on weekends, do reconsider.

Finally reached carpark. Waited for another 15mins before finally got a lot! (the clock is ticking... for both real time and raging hormones).

Finally reached CT81. Was told that I need to wait for 30mins before a room is available! Darn. just my luck. called JE who was still happily shopping at OG to activate plan B, that is, not to stick to plan A. :D

(timeout: bottomline, avoid operating around CT during weekends leading CNY if you can. also just in case covert ops kena spotted relatives shopping for CNY goodies.)

Coord with her a pick up pt near OG taxi stand and was really anticipating how she looked like while heading towards the coord pt. tada! little beauty i thought she was. (IMHO: look 8/10) steam!

Being unfamiliar to the locale network of 81, i actually depended JE to suggest an alternate nest. D81 - off we went, actually so that she can get a free ride back home. btw, D81 is relatively new. the furniture and fixtures looked damn new lor.

I wld usually TCSS to establish 'rapport' before commencing ops. but, by the time I turned around after latching the door, this young lady was standing stark naked waiting for me. steam! thought I lost control of my willy-the-2IC for a sec. quickly got undressed and entered the bathroom. activities in shower were pretty SOP. except.... thought the tap's temp control was new and therefore pretty sensitive, my 2IC almost got cooked from the scalding water.

shower over and next came the bed. oh man, the way this lady was hugging and cuddling me wld hit a 8 pointer on the GFE-o-meter. gently, she slid down (while catbathing rated abt 7/10) and reported to my 2IC. gentleman as my 2IC was, he immediately returned salute. lady responded with deep-blow-the-gun-salute, with blank attchment of course. I wld gladly give her 7.5 for executing this drill, for the salute was strong enough to almost cause my 2IC to puke.

with the puke tightly withheld though on the verge of regurgitating, my 2IC quickly wriggled his way down south and linked up with the twat (not the s.w.a.t). oh man! the twat rocks! it was an energetic fight between both. but disappointingly, darn 2IC succumbed and couldn't last beyond desired. overall, the Fight Job cld hv easily scored a rating of 8.

mission completion.

Return To Fight? easily. till then. TS, tks for the lobang again.

s@ms@m
13-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Wah Lau... think I have to camp here till after CNY to get the contact. Nowadays quite difficult to get the girl I want for my slot. Bz working. worst my fav having CODE RED! I would like to request for ctc if possible. Thx in advance :)

frankykhoo
14-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Wah Lau... think I have to camp here till after CNY to get the contact. Nowadays quite difficult to get the girl I want for my slot. Bz working. worst my fav having CODE RED! I would like to request for ctc if possible. Thx in advance :)

Bro sms and other bros queued here. I have sent you Jing Er contact. She return before CNY.