PDA

View Full Version : Boobs Massage, Body Massage, Hot/Cold BBBJ And FJ All-In-One Package

northstar3101
10-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Received a sms from a lady on Monday claiming to be named XY saying that she got me contact from her fellow sister.
Exchange a few message and come to know that she was offering Body massage service cum me FJ as a package. Her package price is only $70 for a 1 shot 1 hour session. Wow, cheaper than going to some of the TN shop.
Quickly make appointment with her and out I go to try out her package service.

Arrived at our pre-appointed love nest, I got the room and message her the room number. In a short while, the door bell ring and in came a chubby looking gal with a wide smile.

Her services start from the point when she ask to bath me in the bath room.
I was directed to sit down on the toilet seat while she apply bath shampoo, make lots of foam over my body, my legs and my manhood.
She soap herself at her 2 'BIG NEH NEH' which she then use the 2 big melons to swing, roam and sway across my chest, down my body to my manhood, use the NEHS to squeeze my 'little man' in between with up & downs strokings just like a V6 engine. She also foam bath her 'younger sister'and let her 'sister' play 'slides' down and up my hairy legs. This is a first time experience where I play see-saw and slide together in the bath room.

She is really very service oriented. Especially for brothers who have not been to CHINA massage palours before.
She mention that she did undergo some training back at home before she come over to Singapore.
Lie on bed and she give me a boobs massage on the back first. Then after, I was told to turn over and she start her boobs rubbing on my chest, realised that her nipples very sensitive. She cover both her nipples and breast using both arms when I try to squeeze them. Enough of teasing her, she continue her service to use her finger nails to "scratch" my 'little man and his 2 beach balls' and also slide up/down the ass crack like sliding ATM cards through the NETS machine.
The rest of the package in summary as below.

Cathbath: 7/10 - Knows how to use her tongue very well.
FJ: 7/10 - Started by riding on top of me, raised her bum all the way up to the tip of my 'little man' then down to the base.
Change to missionary, where she begins to become horny as she started using both her legs to grab me.
Sound effect can fight with the Dolby System at Golden Village. Not long after, 'Little man' fired off his 'LAW' in missionary.

Overall a chatty and friendly gal. Gives me a comfy feeling, very relax.

She ask me to record a clip of her performing Boobs Massage to help her promote her service.
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=516cc00dcb76ad0fe9f180e0bf051263

nitecrawllerr
10-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Bro, whats her stats? Especially her boob size? :D

msn_of _RTG
11-12-2008, 02:26 AM
Bro, whats her stats? Especially her boob size? :D

Viewing from the video clip, I guess she has boobs size of about 36C.

Hehehehehe..... Hope I guess right....!!!!! :D

Bro northstar3101, can I have the contact number to try out this boobs massage services ?

Thanks in advance. ;)

mewaiting4utoo
11-12-2008, 11:50 AM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

thesaint9753
11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
aiyoyo, old uncle see clip already steam,
unfortunately old uncle got no job no
money no honey so gian gian only

up you for the clip.

~AIG~
11-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Can share her contact? Thanks

d-blur
11-12-2008, 11:57 AM
hi bro northstar,

can pm me her number.....many thanks

Nyogin
11-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Looks gd...waiting for fr

pkypat
11-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Wow:eek:.... WAT A BOOBS......... Can i hv her contact?

Angelsonline
11-12-2008, 03:07 PM
What a great bargain. Can TS share where this gem operates from?

NismoGTR
11-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi bro northstar3101 and all the bros here, i am new to this forum and would try out this gems as u all were talking about. can anyone pls pm me her contact. Will post a fr after that. thanks.

NismoGTR
11-12-2008, 06:54 PM
hi northstar3101 and bros here. I am new here and this is my first post. i have read the posting here and would like to try out the gems u all were talking about. can northstar3101 or any bros here pls pm me her contact. will give a good fr after that. thanks

NismoGTR
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
hi northstar3101 and bros here. I am new here and this is my first post. i have read the posting here and would like to try out the gems u all were talking about. can northstar3101 or any bros here pls pm me her contact. will give a good fr after that. thanks

slackerz_00
11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
TS Bro,

very interested in her stats. age, boobs, ht n wt?

nitecrawllerr
11-12-2008, 09:51 PM
She ask me to record a clip of her performing Boobs Massage to help her promote her service.
FileSend - Boobs Massage Service Introduction.3gp (http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=516cc00dcb76ad0fe9f180e0bf051263)

If only she did soapy massage. It would be great! But I suppose not possible in a hotel room.

wayne79rooney
11-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi, can pm mi contact? thks

wuzz
11-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Can I get her contact number

sexysamu
12-12-2008, 12:18 AM
bro can share the contact? thanks!

nismotan
12-12-2008, 12:45 AM
bro buay tahan liao can pm me her contact thanks

sua ho
12-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi Bro,
i only try BM in pattaya..very shiok in seeing ur clip..can i get the contact too.thanks

flier74
12-12-2008, 10:02 AM
No more FRs here from all the contacts?

Beaster
12-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Bro, can PM her contact. Thanx in advance.

Funky_guy
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
hi bro, can share the contact with me too?? My email is [email protected]

Honey Boon
12-12-2008, 03:40 PM
bro, please pm me the contact too, xie xie ;)

BigBerger
12-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey Bro,

Great intro, can pm the contact? Tks!

msn_of _RTG
13-12-2008, 01:59 PM
First must thanks bro northstar3101 for giving me the contact to try out on this boobs massage lady.

I must say that XY services start from the point when she enter the room and the foreplay actually begins in the bath room.
She help me to undressed and help to hang up the shirt & pants. :cool:

She lead me into the bath room and want me to sit down on the toilet seat. She begin to apply bath shampoo, make lots of foam over my body, my legs and my little brudder.

She soap her 2 'BIG NEH NEH' and begins to use the 2 big melons to stroke, roam and swing across my chest, down my body, squeeze my brudder in between the melons so to stroke up & down my brudder.

Then she soap and foam her 'younger sister'. She then lead her 'sister' to play 'slide' up & down my both legs. Both my 'brother' and her 'sister' meet to 'play' see-saw and slide together. :p

The feeling is so shiok and wonderful that I also forgotten what patterns or how many styles she use during this FORE-PLAY in the bath room. I also lost touch of the time.

After clean up then we proceed to bed. I was told to lay with my back faced up first and she begin her boobs massage roaming on my back. Just like shown in the video clip. After about a good 10mins or so, I was told to turn over. Likewise, boobs massage on the front and now I still can see 2 swinging melons swaying 'ding dong ding dong' left to right. Good show time to my eyes. Can sense XY good service effort.

Soon it was time for the main action. She slide over to my brudder's head and immediately was like little brudder 'drown' into her warm mouth. Her strong head action with her mouth sucking hard to little brudder had run a warm & shiok sex-tis-faction enjoyment for little brudder.
My little brudder can't take much longer with all the warm saliva drowning, strong tlickish mouth suction feeling, little brudder feel like 'vomitting' soon, so without delay, I quickly stop XY and indicated that I need action. She placed on the cap and proceed to sit over and soon insert little brudder 'head-on' into her abalone. The rocking action is running thrill down my spine and not long though I ask to take over in the missionary. Lifted her legs up over my shoulder, my ramp little brudder hard and rough into the abalone. XY closed her eyes and bited her lips and also clinching onto the bedsheet with moans sound. Occasional loud moanning will come out from her when I alternate long deep thrust with mostly short thrusting action. Seem that she is also enjoying.

The 'pia pia' sound arising from the impact of brudder onto XY ass and thigh had given me great sexual sex-tis-faction. After for around 15mins in the legs over shoulder position, my millions army charged and all fall into the trap set up by the 'okamoto 003'.

Release the discharged little brudder, lay on the bed to rest. We chit chat and watch tv. Till I catch up my breath, then I carry on to washed up and put on my cloth. When XY is done with her washing up, after she dressed up, me paid her with a satisfied grims while she returns her thanks with a wide sweet smile. We left the room and parted our way.

wocoelan73
13-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Can pm me pls. THANK!!!

babyseesee
13-12-2008, 02:27 PM
can I have this contact too please ;)

mars3288
13-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi, hope you can shared her contact with me too

virtualo
13-12-2008, 04:20 PM
yoz bro, can pm me the contact. looks new and interesting to me. :)
Thanks. how old is she anyway?

kk29siao
14-12-2008, 03:11 AM
bro pls pm me...thank

battlecruiser
14-12-2008, 05:05 AM
FileSend - Boobs Massage Service Introduction.3gp (http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=516cc00dcb76ad0fe9f180e0bf051263)[/QUOTE]

Bro, Can u pm contact? after watching movie, I can't wait...

keong6
14-12-2008, 10:03 AM
hi TS,
can PM the contact??
see the video liao buay tahan le!
thnks!

Emerald
14-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Bro TS, can PM the contact. Thanks

F500k
14-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Can share her contact? Thanks

northstar3101
15-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Those bros who had posted here asking for contact, Please check your PM.

Those who had PM me for contact, the 1st batch of 10bros already send out too.

May you all have a good time with XY. :)

ahkong
15-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I think her boobs the most is C or maybe a B. Too bad i will give it a miss for this gal. Nice work bro!

joekim
15-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Great Stuff, can PM me the contact and name bro?

mewaiting4utoo
15-12-2008, 02:47 PM
1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact. manage to meet with her on the appointed hotel. once inside the room we tcss for a while and we started to strip to our birthday suit. inside the shower she will wash u very clean and will soap your body. she will ask u to sit on down on the wc and she will do a boobs massage c/w tits fuck on u to the front. after that she will wiill use her pussy back facing u and rub your didi up and down. the whole thing last for ard 10 to 15 mins. she will wash off all the soap and start to give u the hot and cold bbbj which i almost cim in her. lucky i manage to control other it will go to waste. after that we dry each other up and proceed to the room.

i lie on the bed and she will start to use her boobs to give u a boobs massage on the whole body, follow by cat bath u from head downward and she start to bbbj u and half way through she will give u the cold bbbj. half way through the bbj i ask for the 69 position and turn to u very fast and i started to paint her pussy till she say she cannot tahan any more. i put on the cap and did it with her on missionery position and loaded it on her after 10 minutes on her.

below is my rating for her.

looks; 6.5/10
boobs; 7/10 nipple very nice especially for boobs lover
catbath; 7/10
bm; 7/10
bbbj; 8/10 a lot of deep throat
fj; 8/10 pussy very wet and she is very horny
gfe; 8/10
rtf; yes
overall rating; 8/10

btw she is very hard working and she is not a clock watcher.

speaker30
15-12-2008, 03:04 PM
hi bro , can pm me her contact>?? saw the clip, wooo....
want to try.
thank u bro

Ron27
15-12-2008, 07:34 PM
TS, care to share contact ? yr inbox is full :)

xavierchang
15-12-2008, 10:02 PM
hey bro, could you pm me the contacts? thanks

38tiger
16-12-2008, 03:53 AM
If only she did soapy massage. It would be great! But I suppose not possible in a hotel room.

well as bro TS mention you will get soapy massage in the bath room before the main course start....;)

northstar3101
16-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Those bros who had PM me for contact, please check your PM.

Except for those whose PM box is full, the rest of 12bros who PM me today, you should have received XY contact now.

Enjoy. :)

Ookami
16-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Bro can I have her contact too?

hyde21
17-12-2008, 05:21 AM
Hi bro can pm me her contact i will up ur point tkx.

tigerboy18
17-12-2008, 04:32 PM
bro northstar3101,

i think u and your video clip hv made tis newbie, bro hyde21, see stars le. ***** + + + *****. he has asked u for d ctc n said he will up your pts when he has none! :D

bro hyde21, u hv to earn at least 35 pts (if i m not wrong wif d new rules) b4u can hv 1 power pt to up bros here. so u go n do more "homeworks" n share gd lobang wif d many bros here so tat u can quickly earn d 35 pts ok? :)

northstar3101
17-12-2008, 08:45 PM
bro northstar3101,

i think u and your video clip hv made tis newbie, bro hyde21, see stars le. ***** + + + *****. he has asked u for d ctc n said he will up your pts when he has none! :D

bro hyde21, u hv to earn at least 35 pts (if i m not wrong wif d new rules) b4u can hv 1 power pt to up bros here. so u go n do more "homeworks" n share gd lobang wif d many bros here so tat u can quickly earn d 35 pts ok? :)

Ya lor.
I got 29points and I still cannot have power to up people. But bro hyde21, he only a 10 pointers, he already so eager and excited to up people liao.

Anyway, must thanks him for the good intention.

WS5498
18-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Bro northstar3101.

I like the video clip.
I like to try out on this boobs massage.

Can I have her contact number please ???

Thank you so much in advance.
:)

neveronsunday
18-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Ya lor.
I got 29points and I still cannot have power to up people. But bro hyde21, he only a 10 pointers, he already so eager and excited to up people liao.

Anyway, must thanks him for the good intention.

ok, let me up you to get power point in appreciation for your
efforts to share.

imxxxwolf
18-12-2008, 05:03 PM
bro can pm me her contact no.thanks alot

battlecruiser
19-12-2008, 12:38 PM
FileSend - Boobs Massage Service Introduction.3gp (http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=516cc00dcb76ad0fe9f180e0bf051263)

Bro, Can u pm contact? after watching movie, I can't wait...[/QUOTE]

Thx for northstar3101.

I'll to try asap.

kb77
19-12-2008, 01:50 PM
hi bro TS,

your clip is really nicely taken.
watched till gian liao.
can pm me her contacts?
i will be at chinatown area tomorrow.
will try to arrange a session with her and post my fr.

thanks and cheers
kb77

Turk_Boy03
19-12-2008, 05:50 PM
nice Bro..care to share the contact pls..cheers

sexy12345
19-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Wooooo can't take it Liao can pm contract pls thanks so much

northstar3101
22-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Those bros who PM me for XY contact, Please check your PM inbox.

Hope you all had an enjoyable boobs massage and happy bonks.

Cheers. ;)

I.m.Jim
22-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi Bro , can share her contact with me . Thanks !

I.m.Jim
22-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Bro, can share her contacts with me ! thanks!

stockmaster76
22-12-2008, 06:19 PM
:mad:

northstar3101
26-12-2008, 08:54 PM
:mad:

What is this, bro ..... !!!!????

Asking for contact and you still show people an angry face ????

Did I owe you anything ??? :confused:

Wooden_Handle
27-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Hi Bro northstar,

be cool..

may be newbies dont know proper ettiquete within the forum.

Will up your points when I recovered and seems like you have a good gem for bros to try...:)

Asking for contact and you still show people an angry face ????

hidaeki
27-12-2008, 12:53 AM
hi bro...
buay tahan liao watch the video clip..
can pass the contact...?
thank's.....:D

Rovert
27-12-2008, 04:22 AM
care to share the gem's contact? thanks alot :)

hyde21
27-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Northstar bro, thkx for the contact. I haven have a time to try out. Will find sometime next yr.;)

shocky
29-12-2008, 04:16 PM
hello bro may i also pls have contact for this nice gem you have here.

thanking you in advance :)

slhong18
29-12-2008, 04:41 PM
bro..can i have the contact pls..thanks...need a good screw tonite...

tigerboy18
30-12-2008, 04:58 PM
gd afternoon bros,

allow me to say thanks again to bro northstar3101 for sharing XY's ctc.

Thou I hv d ctc for quite some time but just didnt manage to find an appropriate time to try out tis gal. Yesterday send her a sms but XY replied saying she is on code red n only clear d next day (which is today).

This morning I send her a sms and made an appt wif her at 11.30am. She said to go to the balestier area as it is near her residence. Ok lor, reached F81 at 11.30am, got d room n sms her d room number. She replied and apologised that she will be late cos she was taking a bath. So I lan lan, watched tv n waited for her lor. Meanwhile she sms me tat she is on the way n tell me dun be angry lah n tat she will make up for it by giving me extra surprise etc etc. ..... anyway, she finally arrived at 12 noon.

Open d door, hmm...... not bad looking, quite young n quite cute. i wont classified her pretty looking, but pleasant looking type lah, d type tat u wont say, "Cover the face n attack d base". know wat i mean?

She is a bit meaty, but i wont called her fat. She came in n asked me whether i hv my shower. I said yes since in her sms she said she has showered at home. But she told me i may not hv washed myself clean enuf n told me tat she will shower for me again. Well, i didnt object cos i hv read in other FRs abt her special service in the bathroom. So i happily got inside d shower room again. kekeke...... Oh, btw, she stripped and I was "beo'ing" at her..... "off d bra".... n behold! a pair of 36D was released into d air with a bounching effect..... boink! boink! bo.....ink! Can't help but my hand just raise up spontaneously and squeezed that firm big breasts! Genuine stuff! No enhancement!

I dun wanna go into d details what happen in d shower, but just a bit of fast forward action ok? She soap herself n soap my body, commanded me to sit on d pedestal, take some more shampoo n wash my half hardened rod and stroking it sensually. After that for d next time minutes or so she was doing all sorts of washing stances wif her sexy body, including using her brush (pussy) to "scrub" my thighs and my fully hardened rod! At one moment I tot to myself will my rod just slide into her pussy "accidentally" since it was so slippery! she did the same thing again but tis time wif her back facing towards me. My rod was forced down from 45* to almost d horizontal position as her butt 'sits' on my rod n sliding back n forth. I almost cannot tahan leh! After tat she turns d shower tap to cold water while turning d tap of d washing basin to hot water. she took a mouthful of cold water from d shower tap n do a cold bbbj on me. Ahh....... so shiok n cooling after all d previous sliding actions! my gun cools down.... Then she spit out d cold water n went to take a mouthful of hot water from d basin tap n blow me slowly ..... Oooo........ so hot! so sensational! OMG!!!!! she kept repeating tat cold n hot bbbj over n over again for several times! If i didnt have enuf "sexperience" in life i would surely have fired my gun liao! While she was doing d hot n cold bbbj she kept looking up at you wif her slutty look tat can escalate your urge of coming! Even while writing tis FR n recalling her slutty look into my eyes also have made my rod stiffened. :D

After tat it was action on bed. She asked me to lie face down. She used her pair of gigantic boobs to rubba from my neck down to my back in circular motion, then down to my butt n then my legs. And she repeats d sequence again upwards from legs to my neck. She was very hardworking. She then commanded me to turn over and teased my hardened cock, n she said, "哇! 这么硬啊??? 我看他要爆炸啦!" [Wow! so hard ah??? i think he is going to explode lah!"... ] She grinned wickedly at me n started her boobs massage again, tis time from my forehead, face .... i just couldn't let her go tis time! while her pair of delicious 36D bombers were on my face (i think she purposely wanna tease me one lah) i just suck n lick them like a hungry baby. She lets out soft sexy moans, while her left hand reached out to my stiff cock n kept stroking it up n down! Then she slowly moves away from my face to my chest n massage my body.... n she proceeds further south to my most sensitive part n used her boobs to tits fucked my cock! I looked down n saw my cock disappearing n re-appearing again from tat pair of gigantic boobs! All this time Xi Yi was looking at me wif her foxy eyes! A sight which was just too much for me to handle! I just couldnt take it anymore! i sat up n stop her from further torturing my 2nd brother! she knew wat i needed then, she capped me and asked me whether do i wanna go down on her or prefer her to ride me. I told her i wan her to ride me cos i wanna squeeze those firm huge boobs! She happily obliged and ride me...... She was so damn good or I m already on d verge of coming..... She would raise herself up till d tip of your cock n then sink deep down to the base again. OMG! tat was just too much for me again.... i can't even let her do tat on me for more than 10 times! i sat up again, hugging her close to me n went down to suck on those juicy boobs again! She was moaning close to my ear n i was so turn on by those sexy moans! i turned over n pulled her down to d edge of d bed n she immediately spread her pairs of legs inviting me to pump her juicy blackhole! Without any hesitation, I rammed her like a beast n her moans was from sexy moans to loud moans! Anyone walking passed d corridor wld surely hv heard her "cries"! But her loud moans make me even more horny n i just rammed her furiously until we both came! AHHH! ARRR..... Ahhh..... Ooooo...... collapsed! I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing n milking my pulsating cock as my millions of soldiers were discharged happily into d rubber!

After resting for a few minutes on her soft but yet firm chest, (just d kind of pillow i like) i got up wif a bit of help from her. My legs were kind of jelly liao. she then helped me to take out d rubber n clean my dick. Then she came n snuggled up to me, took my right hand n placed it on her left breast. It reminded me of how Lady Chatterley puts her lover's hand over her breast while they sleep after sex. ;)

We chat for a while. She is a gd talker. But then she would not forget to keep using her hand to stroke my cock. After a while she whispered to me, "还可以来多一次吗?" (Can you come one more time?) I told her we dun hv enuf time liao. I said u forgot u came half an hour late ah? She then looks at me apologetically and said, 哦, 真的对不起. (oh, i'm really sorry). I told her dun worry, i m very sextisfied. And she smiled at me.

So we got up n she washed up for me in the shower room. Damn it, my cock actually stiffened again when she washed it. She complimented me while holding my 2nd brother, "你真行!" (you really can har?)

here are some vital statistics of Xi Yi:

Look: 7.5/10
Origin: Yun Nan (she is from d tribe called, Dai tribe)
Boobs: 9/10 (36D - wat more can u ask for?)
bbbj: 9.5/10 (solid hot n cold bbbj)
Boobs massage: 9/10 (a rare find in d mkt today)
FJ: 9/10 (very responsive n accommodating)
Sound effect: 9/10 (for me it is a plus, dunno abt u)
Shower together: 9/10 (excellent service n hard to find such enthusiastic service)
Price: $70/1/1 (she stayed 1.5 hr wif me. but i dunno hw much if you go 2 rounds, u will hv to check wif her yourself)

RTF: surely will!

Disclaimer: Remember tis, One man's meat is another man's posion. It depends on d chemistry also. She clicks wif me. So if you dun get what i get then dun flamed me hor?

Reminder: Any bro who wld like to hv Xi Yi's ctc, pls pm d TS bro northstar3101 hor, dun pm me ok? I dun hv d authority to pass her ctc to you.

Happy New Year to all u guys! :D

bcball
30-12-2008, 11:53 PM
hi bro, can i have the contacts

thank you

Happy new year to all bros !!!

Kiwei123
31-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Thou I got xi yi ctc from d TS some time back but was out of town n so hv not got d time to try her. After reading bro tigerboy18's FR i think i better dun miss out on such a gem! Sounds like it is real value for money!!! Cheers! Happy New Year to the TS and all bros here in sbf! :D

fungoer
31-12-2008, 03:17 PM
hi, bro TS,

this gal really fun & interesting. can i have the contact pls.

cheers!

Happy New Year!:)

KiSiaoD
31-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Bro, can PM me contact. Thanks a million...

tornaks
31-12-2008, 10:28 PM
brod northstar,

can you give the contact of this lady, want to experience her

onlytellu
01-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Tried her today. I will make my FR concise.

Looks: 5.5/10 (My standard very high)
Boobs: 7/10 (C Cup, she finds it ticklish when u suck her nips)
Frenching: No (finds that she has bad breath)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: $70 excluding hotel and CD
RTF: No.

anarky
01-01-2009, 05:05 AM
hello bro may i also pls have contact for this nice gem.

after see the clip.. really wanna try out this amazing boob massage which is rare to find..

thanks in advance :)

skynet
01-01-2009, 01:50 PM

shchen
02-01-2009, 09:59 AM
I tired her on New Year Eve, the brief report as follows:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6.5
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: Not likely :rolleyes:

mickeysocko
02-01-2009, 10:04 AM
good stuffs bro! share contacts?

LostALau
02-01-2009, 11:51 AM

From the description by TS, it seems that they did in while TS sitting on toilet bowl and standing up unlike what they did in HC while the man lying down on an air mattress.

kaiserboy
02-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi. can i have her contact?

W810
02-01-2009, 11:34 PM
HI BRO.. juz came back frm e session..

tis is juz a short FR:

LOOKS:6/10
BOOBS:6.5/10
BBBJ:7/10(LIKE IT)
FJ:5.5/10(FAKE MOAN)
MASSAGE:6.5/10

RTF:UNLIKELY

northstar3101
03-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Tried her today. I will make my FR concise.

Looks: 5.5/10 (My standard very high)
Boobs: 7/10 (C Cup, she finds it ticklish when u suck her nips)
Frenching: No (finds that she has bad breath)
BBBJ: 8/10
RTF: No.

HI BRO.. juz came back frm e session..

tis is juz a short FR:

LOOKS:6/10
BOOBS:6.5/10
BBBJ:7/10(LIKE IT)
FJ:5.5/10(FAKE MOAN)
MASSAGE:6.5/10

RTF:UNLIKELY

I tired her on New Year Eve, the brief report as follows:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6.5
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: Not likely :rolleyes:

First of all, I send my New Year's greeting to all bros.
Thank you so much to all bros for taking your time and effort to post FR for XY.

Regardless of good or bad ratings, it is still the spirit of sharings that counts the most. Anyway, a low rating will keep XY to be always on the alert and remain upbeat so as to continue improving on her services.

Cheers.

nitecrawllerr
04-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Actually tried last mth. Anyway simple and brief FRs

Chinatown area.

Quite an impressive boob massages and tits fuck I had in the bathroom. As most bros indicated she would soap u and her and she would slide her boobs over your body and didi couple with her mei mei brush against your didi too. For a moment I thought it was raw. Fortunately not.

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10 (quite short)
Body Mass 7/10 (Have tried better ones)
Cathbath 6/10
GF Feel: 4/10 (No chemistry)
HJ: 6/10 - (Opted out FJ. More interested in BM foreplay than FJ))
RTF Unlikely

Tks again TS for the ctc.

Zion
05-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks bro northstar3101 for giving me the contact.

XY services start from the point when she enter the room and the foreplay begins in the bath room.

She lead me to sit down on the toilet seat. She begin to use the 2 big melons to stroke, roam and swing across my chest, squeeze my brudder in between the melons so to stroke up & down my brudder. She then lead her 'sister' to play 'slide' up & down. The feeling is so shiok.

After clean up then we proceed to bed. Can sense XY good service effort.

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Body Mass 7/10
Cathbath 7/10
GF Feel: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

northstar3101
05-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Thank bro for your belated FR.

Actually tried last mth. Anyway simple and brief FRs

Chinatown area.

Quite an impressive boob massages and tits fuck I had in the bathroom. As most bros indicated she would soap u and her and she would slide her boobs over your body and didi couple with her mei mei brush against your didi too. For a moment I thought it was raw. Fortunately not.

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10 (quite short)
Body Mass 7/10 (Have tried better ones)
Cathbath 6/10
GF Feel: 4/10 (No chemistry)
HJ: 6/10 - (Opted out FJ. More interested in BM foreplay than FJ))
RTF Unlikely

Tks again TS for the ctc.

northstar3101
08-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks bro Zion for your great FR.

Thanks bro northstar3101 for giving me the contact.

XY services start from the point when she enter the room and the foreplay begins in the bath room.

She lead me to sit down on the toilet seat. She begin to use the 2 big melons to stroke, roam and swing across my chest, squeeze my brudder in between the melons so to stroke up & down my brudder. She then lead her 'sister' to play 'slide' up & down. The feeling is so shiok.

After clean up then we proceed to bed. Can sense XY good service effort.

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Body Mass 7/10
Cathbath 7/10
GF Feel: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

Man of Tiger
09-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the contact by the TS. Tried her on Dec 26, 08. Here is my rating of her:

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (C Cup which i like most)
Frenching: No (busy sucking her nipples)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall service: 7/10
RTF: Maybe if got extra VM.

peach boy
09-01-2009, 11:22 AM
bro ts i wondering if her hp ending number 4476 cos same name ,is it same ?:confused:

northstar3101
09-01-2009, 07:35 PM
bro ts i wondering if her hp ending number 4476 cos same name ,is it same ?:confused:

Not the same number.
Confirm not the same person.

northstar3101
10-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Bros who ask for contact, Please check your PM box as the latest batch had been given out.

edisonttt
13-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks TS for sharing.

Yesterday just have a session with her. Here is my rating:

Name: Ziyi
Look: 5.5/10
Boobs: C to D cupper
Body: 5/10 (abit bah bah type and short)
Pussy: very wet and no smell
Frenching: just a while nia
BBBJ: 6/10 ( short time)
Bathroom foreplay: 6/10 (soapy massage)
FJ: 6/10
RTF: NO (not my cup of tea)

Just upped u for sharing! Thanks TS

northstar3101
15-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Thank bro for your FR

Thanks a lot too for upped my points.
I had upped your points in return too, though I only have power 1.

Thanks TS for sharing.

Yesterday just have a session with her. Here is my rating:

Look: 5.5/10
Boobs: C to D cupper
Body: 5/10 (abit bah bah type and short)
Pussy: very wet and no smell
Frenching: just a while nia
BBBJ: 6/10 ( short time)
Bathroom foreplay: 6/10 (soapy massage)
FJ: 6/10
RTF: NO (not my cup of tea)

Just upped u for sharing! Thanks TS

Nitro Trans
15-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi bro northstar3101. Care to share her contact. Look SHIOK after see the short clip. tks:p:)

samboyboy
15-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Can any bro share with me this newbie her contact? Thanks.

northstar3101
16-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Just clear PM box and Contact send out to bros who ask for it.

Happy bonking and looking forward to reading your FR soon.

:p

LustyModels
17-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi bro.

After seeing the video clip, my little rod also get harden and feel like going for a release before the CNY.

Can I have this lady's contact ?

Thanks a lot.

northstar3101
20-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Those bros who had PM me for contact, Please check your PM inbox.

Happy bonking.

Cheers. :)

northstar3101
21-01-2009, 09:01 PM
XY services start from the point when she ask to bath me in the bath room.
I was directed to sit down on the toilet seat while she apply bath shampoo, make lots of foam over my body, my legs and my manhood.
She soap herself at her 2 'BIG NEH NEH' which she then use the 2 big melons to swing, roam and sway across my chest, down my body to my manhood, use the NEHS to squeeze my 'little man' in between with up & downs strokings just like a V6 engine. She also foam bath her 'younger sister'and let her 'sister' play 'slides' down and up my hairy legs. This is a first time experience where I play see-saw and slide together in the bath room.

She is really very service oriented. Especially for brothers who have not been to CHINA massage palours before.
She mention that she did undergo some training back at home before she come over to Singapore.
Lie on bed and she give me a boobs massage on the back first. Then after, I was told to turn over and she start her boobs rubbing on my chest, realised that her nipples very sensitive. She cover both her nipples and breast using both arms when I try to squeeze them. Enough of teasing her, she continue her service to use her finger nails to "scratch" my 'little man and his 2 beach balls' and also slide up/down the ass crack like sliding ATM cards through the NETS machine.
The rest of the package in summary as below.

Cathbath: 7/10 - Knows how to use her tongue very well.
FJ: 7/10 - Started by riding on top of me, raised her bum all the way up to the tip of my 'little man' then down to the base.
Change to missionary, where she begins to become horny as she started using both her legs to grab me.
Sound effect can fight with the Dolby System at Golden Village. Not long after, 'Little man' fired off his 'LAW' in missionary.

Overall a chatty and friendly gal. Gives me a comfy feeling, very relax.

northstar3101
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Just return from a Boobs Massage With XY again.

I am never disappointed with the soapy bath by using XY's pairs of big melons. Very shiok and enjoyable.

:) Didi never fail to stand to attention. :D

rex475833
04-02-2009, 06:03 AM
hi bro ,can i have her no pls .thanks.:D

jinmitham
04-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro

Care to share her contact number? Thanks

jinmitham:D

janet.gunn
04-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Bro, bet it muz be yr breast massage clip that yr mailbox busted liao! Pls PM me her ctc can? Thanks. Watch clip liao 1 2 bong her too!:D

Luffy18
04-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Bro care to share her ctc? pm u seem ur mail box is full

northstar3101
05-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Me PM box is low capacity and will always be full.
If you are really keen, then you email to [email protected]
;)

hi bro ,can i have her no pls .thanks.:D

Hi Bro

Care to share her contact number? Thanks

jinmitham:D

Bro, bet it muz be yr breast massage clip that yr mailbox busted liao! Pls PM me her ctc can? Thanks. Watch clip liao 1 2 bong her too!:D

Bro care to share her ctc? pm u seem ur mail box is full

Can PM me the contact?

Can any bro share with me this newbie her contact? Thanks.

northstar3101
06-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Me PM box is low capacity and will always be full.
If you are really keen, then you email to [email protected]
;)

garmin
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi bro, can pm her contact ?

lufu5
07-02-2009, 02:43 AM
bro...can i have her contacts...thx

tianshi_shinko
08-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks TS for sharing.

Yesterday HAVE A SESSION wif her... below is mi rating lo...

Look: 5/10
Boobs: C ( a bit saggy ba )
Body: 5/10 (abit bah bah type not mi type tat y so low mark )
Pussy: a bit wt but tink she dun allow finger,,,
Frenching: mayb no chemsitry
BBBJ: 5/10 ( too short the time...not much feel..)
Bathroom foreplay: 5/10 ( seem 2 be quite short ...bbjj and soap massage )
FJ: 5/10 ( mayb not mi type tat y seem no feel )
RTF: NO (nope maybe not my type)

anyway just my comment ..diff ppl diff taste Just upped u for sharing!
Thanks TS

northstar3101
09-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks bro for your FR.
and also for upped my points :)

I will upped your points too in return.

Cheers.

You can try other introductions. If you are keen and interested to try, send to [email protected]

Thanks TS for sharing.

Yesterday HAVE A SESSION wif her... below is mi rating lo...

Body: 5/10 (abit bah bah type not mi type tat y so low mark )
Pussy: a bit wt but tink she dun allow finger,,,
BBBJ: 5/10 ( too short the time...not much feel..)
FJ: 5/10 ( mayb not mi type tat y seem no feel )
RTF: NO (nope maybe not my type)

anyway just my comment ..diff ppl diff taste Just upped u for sharing!
Thanks TS

stat_79
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
My turn to write a FR for Zi Yi... hmmm.... :rolleyes:
Book a session with her yesterday night @ around 8.30pm...
Reach the location and book a room cos feeling very excited and quickly sms her the room number... while waiting in the room and watch channel 8... waited abt 5 min and no reply from her so decided to call her and she told me she is still waiting for the cab... sianz diao... never mind so waited patiently... another 20 mins passed finally DING DONG... open the door and invited her in as she gave me the feeling she a bit shy after seeing me... don't know why so i decided to TCSS with her for awhile to break the ice before she hinted me to proceed for shower...
Very Quickly change into my birthday suit and went into for shower... start to roam her body while she washing my clean... slowly her hands move south grab my didi stroking it slowly and giving me the CFM face... SENSATIONAL!!! while she stroking my didi she apply soup on my body and didi again and here goes the slippery soapy bath. smiling at me and slowly kneel down and put my didi in between her boobs, without second thought my waist start pumping her boobs and can hear she let off a soft moan...
after 5 mins pumping pull her up and we start frenching. she then turn around using her butt crack to play with my didi... while she is rubbing my didi up and down den left to right i was grabbing and playing her boobs squeezing for some milk haha... and she seem to love it... shiok man...
after awhile she wash me up and here come her trademark Hot/Cold BBBJ i must agree with TS her trademark really no horse run... from hot bbbj to cold bbbj den to hot... damn shiok... :p
finally found ourselves in bed frenching away this time more GF feeling and wetter den before... after abt 5 mins or so she cat bath me and she headed south... bbbj for awhile and i already bth quickly flip her over and my turn to service her... as i feed myself on her C cup and uses my finger to play with her ear loop and she is very sensitive with both the area and she will stop me for doing do... didnt care keep feeding myself and start to roam my fingers around her pussy lips can feel she is already very wet... she whisper into my ear 我要,我受不了了! (i want, i cannot take it anymore!) and i purposely ignore her request and carry on with what i am doing to her... she quick grab onto my didi and cap me on and guide my didi into her (as my mushroom penetrate her the expression on her face and the moaning sound she let off turn me on!!!... so bo bian lan lan cannot torture her anymore (as i was so turn on) start pumping her slowly in missionary and gradually picking up my pace and her moaning volume also gradually getting louder...
after pump for abt 5 mins she flip me around and start cowgal me... the view from below was fantastic and i can see her facial expression... after awhile i realize she is a bit tired riding me so i pull her down and in cowgal hugging position and pump her in turbo speed this time can hear her stereo turn on to full blast... and keep mumbling to me 我還要,我還要。不要停! so bo bian keep on pumping till she sit onto me and grab me so tight and i can feel her juice flowing onto my balls and i know she came...
den change to doggy style and start to pump her again alternating my speed fast slow fast slow... right hand cupping onto her boob and left hand rubbing her clitoris...after awhile she suddenly pull my left hand away and breathing so heavily like she just ran 100m in 9secs... while her hand still grabbing on my left hand i pump her even harder this time for another 15 mins this time she grab onto my waist and not letting me thrust her as she reaches her climax again... as she is breathing so heavily so changed to missionary and in my mind i wanna her cum 1 more time before i unload so i use all my left over stamina and strength and pump her as hard as i could finally we came together (mission accomplished)... i fall flat on top of her and she whisper into my ear 你好厲害!... :D
after catching our breath we clean ourselves up and back onto the bed and hugging each other and TCSS away and ofcos we roam each other body and once in awhile frenching away... and she told me that she cant give me a massage as her finger nails are very long so she compensate me with something else which i would never expected... before we left she ask me to call her today... maybe got another surprise for me again :p
anyway here are my rating on her...

Look: 6.5/10 (Grow on you)
Boobs: C
Body: 6/10 (abit bah bah at the tummy)
Pussy: Tight & Super Wet( did finger her but not to all bro depends on chemistry)
Frenching: 8/10 (again bro hate to say this but chemistry is everything)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (especially her Hot/Cold BBBJ No horse run)
Bathroom foreplay: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10

Nitro Trans
10-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Bro stat_79, upz u for your nice and solid FR....:)

northstar3101
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM
My turn to write a FR for Zi Yi... hmmm.... :rolleyes:
Book a session with her yesterday night @ around 8.30pm...

finally found ourselves in bed frenching away this time more GF feeling and wetter den before... after abt 5 mins or so she cat bath me and she headed south... bbbj for awhile and i already bth quickly flip her over and my turn to service her... as i feed myself on her C cup and uses my finger to play with her ear loop and she is very sensitive with both the area and she will stop me for doing do... didnt care keep feeding myself and start to roam my fingers around her pussy lips can feel she is already very wet... she whisper into my ear 我要,我受不了了! (i want, i cannot take it anymore!) and i purposely ignore her request and carry on with what i am doing to her... she quick grab onto my didi and cap me on and guide my didi into her (as my mushroom penetrate her the expression on her face and the moaning sound she let off turn me on!!!... so bo bian lan lan cannot torture her anymore (as i was so turn on) start pumping her slowly in missionary and gradually picking up my pace and her moaning volume also gradually getting louder...
after pump for abt 5 mins she flip me around and start cowgal me... the view from below was fantastic and i can see her facial expression... after awhile i realize she is a bit tired riding me so i pull her down and in cowgal hugging position and pump her in turbo speed this time can hear her stereo turn on to full blast... and keep mumbling to me 我還要,我還要。不要停! so bo bian keep on pumping till she sit onto me and grab me so tight and i can feel her juice flowing onto my balls and i know she came...
den change to doggy style and start to pump her again alternating my speed fast slow fast slow... right hand cupping onto her boob and left hand rubbing her clitoris...after awhile she suddenly pull my left hand away and breathing so heavily like she just ran 100m in 9secs... while her hand still grabbing on my left hand i pump her even harder this time for another 15 mins this time she grab onto my waist and not letting me thrust her as she reaches her climax again... as she is breathing so heavily so changed to missionary and in my mind i wanna her cum 1 more time before i unload so i use all my left over stamina and strength and pump her as hard as i could finally we came together (mission accomplished)... i fall flat on top of her and she whisper into my ear 你好厲害!... :D
after catching our breath we clean ourselves up and back onto the bed and hugging each other and TCSS away and ofcos we roam each other body and once in awhile frenching away... and she told me that she cant give me a massage as her finger nails are very long so she compensate me with something else which i would never expected... before we left she ask me to call her today... maybe got another surprise for me again :p
anyway here are my rating on her...

Look: 6.5/10 (Grow on you)
Boobs: C
Body: 6/10 (abit bah bah at the tummy)
Pussy: Tight & Super Wet( did finger her but not to all bro depends on chemistry)
Frenching: 8/10 (again bro hate to say this but chemistry is everything)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (especially her Hot/Cold BBBJ No horse run)
Bathroom foreplay: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10

Hi bro.
Very nice FR.
You had a wonderful good time with her. May she give you another solid surprise when you call her again.

Anyway, upped you with my miserable 1 point liao.

stat_79
10-02-2009, 01:54 PM
thanks Nitro trans bro and northstar3101 bro :D
Nitro trans bro will up u back when i got my power back...
A true Gem to share :p

Nitro Trans
10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
FR on Xi Yi

First of all, must thanks Bro Northstar3101 for this GEM’s contact. Certainly deserve my upz.

Just a short briefs on the FR. Had a wonderful session with her last saturady. Nothing to shout about as i need not say anything, she will take care of everything and make this session a memories time we had.

Look wise, not stunner, rather average looking. Sweet smile and friendly. In term of chemistry, not bad either. Manage to have a good chat with her before we undressed and process to the bathroom. She’s not slim or tall, a bit meaty but her huge C+ boobs:eek: were the main attention.

Quite impressive during showering. Care to soap me all over with foamy soap. Then reaching her pair of huge boobs, massage my body in circular motion the way she do it, is very unique. Feeling was so SHIOK.... Swinging her lovely boobs across my body and pressing her boobs using her pointer nipples with a tiny soft touch on my skin, slowly down to my thigh and goin. My hands keep accompany her body by auto roaming every parts. Frenching took placein second as she lean toward my foamy body. Both my hand reached behind her butt and squeeze them hard. Very soft and fleshy feeling.

Next we ended on the bed, ask to lie down. Begin her extreme boobs massage, can feel the softness of her boobs gently touching my body. Take a while before she gave me a wetty cathbath. Quite ticklish but feel sensation. Next, straight down to my goin, few balls licking before she robbed my whole didi into her mouth, start BBBJ for 5mins, suction was good with deepthroating. Then we move to 69 where i paint her and try stretching my hands forward to caress her boucing tits. Pussy was wet and moaning start to voice out. I couldn’t hold any longer.

She took out the CD and capped me. Start in missionary with a few pumping before into doggie. Every time i get into her pussy hole, she moaned harder and harder. Finally we finished off well. She laid down with those exhausted facial reaction and i landed on her body, kissing and licking her sexy boobs before she gave me a good relaxing massage.

As time fly, we had a sweet TCSS and frenching before she went off for next appointment

She had gaving me the service, attitude, GFE and those cheerful smile she had. Really a much impressive work out during the session.

Name: Zi Yi
Look: 6/10 (not stunner, average looking)
Boobs: C+ (Huge, Nicely firm and tender)
Body: 6/10 (abit meaty)
Frenching: Yes (Passionate feeling)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction with deepthroating)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating)
Painting/Fingering: Yes (easily get wet and rather tight)
GFE: 9/10 (work well with her)
Service: 9/10 (Impressive. She do her best to please me, hardworking)
Attitude: 9/10 (Cheerful smile all the way)
Damage: 70/1/1 and additional tips
RTF: Hopefully if i can find time out.

stat_79
11-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Bro Nitro Trans nice FR there up u first :D

FrankET
14-02-2009, 11:53 AM
contact please

Luffy18
15-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks ts for sharing
last week had a session wif her but no time to write a fr until today so will just write a brief one.
Body: 6/10
Pussy: a bit wt but tink she dun allow finger
BBBJ: 5/10 ( too short the time...not much feel..only do hot n cold treatment for a while sian)
FJ: 4/10 ( Always complain my little bro too big, if she just said don wan to do i can go find other fl total waste my time )
RTF: NO (nope maybe not my type some more we talk over in the phone 2 shots last min said hungry la all the crap dun even have the bobbs massage super sian:mad:)

northstar3101
20-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you so much, bro hcbj, for your nicely written FR.
Glad that you had an enjoyable time with the boobs massage.

1st of all have to thanks the TS for the contact.
This was a belated FR posting. Manage to meet her at the designated location and drive towards the hotel. When inside the room we tcss for a while and we started to strip to our birthday suit. She wash me very clean and will soap my body. She ask me to sit down on the wc and did a boobs massage with tits fuck on my front. She also use her pussy back facing me to rub my dick up and down., lasting for 10 to 15 mins. Later then wash off all the soap and start the hot and cold bbbj which I nearly cim. Quickly stop her bbbj as I buai tahan liao, we dry each other up and proceed to the room.

On the bed and she will start to use her boobs to give boobs massage on the back body, follow by cat bath from my head downward.
Her bbbj half way through, I ask to change to 69 position and soon I am painting her pussy till she say she cannot tahan any more. Put on the cap and did it with her in the cowgal riding position and loaded my shoots into her after about 10 minutes of riding and pressing / squezzing of her boobs. I give her a very hard squeeze on her boobs as I shoots out my load till there are red fingers markings on her fair white breast. Sorry....!!!!! :o

My Ratings :

looks; 6.5/10
boobs; 7/10 Very nice nipple, sufficient for boobs squeezing lover like me
catbath; 7/10
bm; 7.5/10 (very special, I never try before)
bbbj; 8/10 (deep throat)
fj; 7.5/10 (wet pussy and she is very horny, keep calling and moaning while riding)
gfe; 8/10
rtf; yes
overall rating; 8/10

She is a very hard working gal and she is not a clock watcher. Did not hurried to go off even after my unloading session. We still spend some time hugging and TCSS on the bed before proceeding to shower together.
;)

northstar3101
26-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Thou I got xi yi ctc from d TS some time back but was out of town n so hv not got d time to try her. After reading bro tigerboy18's FR i think i better dun miss out on such a gem! Sounds like it is real value for money!!! Cheers! Happy New Year to the TS and all bros here in sbf! :D

Bro Kiwei123,

Did you go to try out this value for money gem already !!!??? :)

buzzer2530
26-02-2009, 06:32 PM
can pm the contact thanks

northstar3101
26-02-2009, 06:54 PM
PM box got many problem and not able to function properly.

Kindly send all your enquiries to [email protected]

Happy Bonking Year 2009.

northstar3101
10-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Kindly send all your enquiries to [email protected]

Happy Bonking Year 2009.

Nofx43
22-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Bro can share her ctc

alteeec
22-03-2009, 01:30 PM