PDA

View Full Version : Jurong East TN Experience

maddox
09-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi guys, searched for a Jurong East TN thread on this new joint but couldn't find so forgive me if there already is (i really did search! - Mods, please merge threads if you find a relevant one already out there).

Went to market yesterday morning and saw this new signboard under HDB block. Quite secluded side of the block and so I went back in the afternoon to check it out. It's near one of the TN that used to be there and now gone. Got medical clinic next to it so if you want to check up after doing it, can go there.

I entered the place and a milf dressed in a low cut purple hugging dress greeted me at the door. Not really my type but I went in already and so a bit paiseh to walk out. Was asked if I wanted high bed or floor bed - opted for floor so got a cubicle with mattress. As I was undressing, got stereo effects of "piak piak" and very soft moans coming from left and right so it was quite cool. First time experience stereo effect at a TN that is so loud!

Lie down already then the lady came in. Small talk while she massage. She said she's 30yrs old. Massage sucks... no strength at all. Just pour powder and after about 5 mins, she said turn over. I said I come because I ache all over and she massage another 10 mins. But massage really like play piano or play with sand at the beach.

Turn over already she massage my front and legs then pop GQ. hj 50, bj 80, fj 100. I bargain say massage so short how come still charge so high so in the end setle fo $40 hj. She did some JG for me and then the HJ. HJ nothing much to shout about. Can auto roam but clothes still on. I got a shock when i put my hands to her headlamp and realised it is very very very small! Not even handful! Found out from her during the hj that got 3 other gals there... al 20+. From 22yrs to 27yrs and she's the oldest.

Paid, changed and walked out. As I was leaving, there was this HOT BABE in a white dress with very low V who waved me out. I will DEFINITELY return to check her out. Busty and slim with long hair and fair skin. woooo! I will return to try her. Very CFM look also.

Summary...

Name: dunno
Boobs: A- (seriously smallest boobs I felt after i put hands into bra...)
GFE: none... but got mother effect
Massage: 3/10
Looks: 5/10
HJ: 6/10
JG: 7/10
Damage: $30+watever u want.
RTF: For the hot girl in white, not the milf!

Enjoy!

maddox
09-12-2008, 01:06 PM
got to clarify... the "$30+watever u want" means... $30 entrance and "Watever u want" = HJ/BJ/FJ... 50/80/100. Can bagain.. i got JG+HJ @ $40.

beck8
09-12-2008, 09:54 PM
got to clarify... the "$30+watever u want" means... $30 entrance and "Watever u want" = HJ/BJ/FJ... 50/80/100. Can bagain.. i got JG+HJ @ $40.

I believe you could get $20 for the entrance fee, heihei

maddox
09-12-2008, 11:08 PM
$20? u managed to get? wow... haha... for me, i didn't. had to pay b4 the massage... felt quite cheated abt the massage though :S