PDA

View Full Version : not 1, not 2 but 4 new massage in macperson

cuppam1982
08-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Dear all,

i not sure if there is any thread for the 4 outstanding chain at macperson.

i will be storming the place, and get back to all of you on monday.

yonglee
08-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Well done,bro,i sure many of us r anticipating ur FR.

prado
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
They are run by 2 management. So if you visit 1 of the shop and does not like what you see there. You can ask for other girl from the neighbour shop to come over. Thats what I normally do. Cheers

Luckytime
09-12-2008, 11:45 AM
not new liao lah... only the 3rd one from the left is new, and the rest were there for very long time liao as they only changed the name. think of it, i already 1yr plus reaching 2yrs nvr cheong there since my fav kanna sent back...:D

Vspec
09-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Dear all,

i not sure if there is any thread for the 4 outstanding chain at macperson.

i will be storming the place, and get back to all of you on monday.

do come back here to us if there's anything there. I usually travel around there cos need to visit customers that area often. ;)

Liquid@cid
09-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Bro TS,there's already have a thread long time ago.. 3 TN had been there for quite some time as one more had just opened 1 year ago..my fav is still the 3rd shop counting from the left(car showroom). will go and visit at least once a week,last 2 months there's a girl by the name of si si (wet wet),very pretty,really like her looks and service,but on my rtf on her, too bad she had already left,heard the wls there said that she had joined other TN,had been looking for her since,search the other 3 TN,but to no valid..haizzzzz.....:)

cuppam1982
10-12-2008, 05:03 PM
yes, i think there should be a thread on this. but since no update recently, i will update it. i will be storming the place tonight, as i have a appointment with one of my favourite. keep everyone posted.

preview, based on understanding, those gals might be very hungry, not much client for quite some time, ned money and sex.. i love to be their food haha. stop their hornness

Ahtuh
11-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Bro Liquid, I noe one SiSi in another TN near havelock Rd. Dunno is the same one. Her look above average and with big nehneh...

Man of Tiger
12-12-2008, 11:12 AM
There is one more opposite royal sporting house just behind the bus stop.

tomben
12-12-2008, 05:29 PM
has anyone tried the one opp rsh? wana try, but its TOOO close to where i stay. :(