PDA

View Full Version : PRC Syt that provides solid massage

fishgame
07-12-2008, 11:02 PM
There is a PRC good in the act of providing good, solid massage. Actually was recommend by one of the Bro here. My first impression was she got the next door neighbour girl look, not bad and very demure.

Okay, Despite her petite size, her massage was good, no short cuts and definitely not a time watcher.

For those looking for a solid massage after a long day work, she is a gem try. As for any extras, that you will have to check with her.

Now for the details and damages:

Name: Dou Dou
Look: 8/10 (not fat - petite size ok)
Massage: 8/10 (a gem in the making)
Damage: 60/1hr
Room - bros you pay
Tips : up to you
Location: Chinatown H81 (other place you arrange with her direct)

Like I say, they are all here to make a decent living, let respect and dont impose when required.

acer3939
07-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Damage: 60/1hr
Room - bros you pay

Does that mean massage = $60+ $30 rm == 1 hr just massage = $90?:eek:

Existentialism
07-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Does that mean massage = $60+ $30 rm == 1 hr just massage = $90?:eek:

I guess that would be correct. The problem with Chinatown H81 is 2 hours $30. H81 at Keong Siak is $20 for 2 hours, a bit better.

But for a one hour massage, it seems a waste. Can maybe try a older hotel called Dragon Hotel at Temple Street I think. I think they have one hour rates. Any bros got more info on this Dragon Hotel?

Thanks for reading

akaza24
08-12-2008, 12:06 AM
I think is the same gal intro by bro asslover8899 in the FL2 section, there is already a thread on her. Her name sh be Duo Duo rite? ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/101026-sweet-innocent-23yrs-prc-providing-superb-massage-hj.html

Angelsonline
08-12-2008, 03:46 AM
I guess that would be correct. The problem with Chinatown H81 is 2 hours $30. H81 at Keong Siak is $20 for 2 hours, a bit better.

But for a one hour massage, it seems a waste. Can maybe try a older hotel called Dragon Hotel at Temple Street I think. I think they have one hour rates. Any bros got more info on this Dragon Hotel?

Thanks for reading

Only went to this place once in year 2006. It is rather old hotel with bad quality facilities. I have no idea about the hourly rates but i dont really like the environment there.

fishgame
08-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Like I say for those that is keen on good solid massage, can give her a try.. As I have explained, she is intro by one of the Bro in this forum as quoted by one bro in the forum.

Thanks for the contact : asslover. She provides good service for me. Please up my point if you can.. :P

yonglee
08-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Like I say for those that is keen on good solid massage, can give her a try.. As I have explained, she is intro by one of the Bro in this forum as quoted by one bro in the forum.

Thanks for the contact : asslover. She provides good service for me. Please up my point if you can.. :PBro, can share with me her contact.

Booker
19-12-2008, 11:56 PM

Thanks for reading

Tried this place once... Totally cannot make it. Old and run down inside the room. Don;t be fool by the nice exterior. Bed sheet, pillow case all look old, the flooring also old.
Seriously.. not worth the money.

:D

Dallas211
04-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Bro,
Can PM me the contact.
Happy New Year

clawoll
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi TS, Plz give me her contacts.