View Full Version : <<Casanova>> Ring the BELL to enter your fantasy club

Casanova Club
07-12-2008, 10:04 PM
-={ BELL }=-
Stat: 34B'24'35
Height: 160cm
Damage: 140/90/2
Service: BBBJ, CIM, COB, Foam Bath, Massage n AR

View Pic here! (http://www.paradise69.com/photoplog/images/2366/large/1_Bell.jpg)

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Booking start now! ;)

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 10:25 AM
top notch service.. as fast!

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 01:05 PM
-={ BELL }=-

View Pic here! (http://www.paradise69.com/photoplog/images/2366/large/1_Bell.jpg)

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 03:25 PM
............................:rolleyes:

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM
sms me for a slot now!!

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 08:59 PM
............................:rolleyes:

Casanova Club
08-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Role of a Casanova

Was randomly viewing around of all providers girls, happenly saw bell, looking at the pic of bell with her long golden hair and tried to sms for a slot. Time and place was confirmed and went down to the hotel.

Casanova Zone

Press the bell, and bell greeted me and went into the room. First impression she is a very bubbly and cheerful girl. Her smile can melt your heart! You can see her smiling all the way. Very positive attitude. We chit chat and bell told me she work at a car show or something like that. And surprisingly I was the 1st blood. We both dress down to our birthday suit and we headed for the bathtub. She clean me thoroughly and follow by a BBBJ. Her BBBJ is a very big plus point. She can twist and curl at my dick and the suction is there. I nearly CIM but I stop her. So we quickly wash up and proceed to the bed. She catbath me till my kneecap and is another plus point for that, than after follow by a BBBJ. Went my dick was hard rock she cap me on and rode me. I signal her that I want to change position and we change to doggie. Within moment, my load of sperm went off.

The defeat of Casanova to a Riding Machine

She uses a tissue to clean me up and she massage me at my foot. That’s very relaxing. After that she say she want to massage my dick and I agreed. She took out the baby oil and massage my dick with HJ. But my dick just cannot stand. She did not give up, and she BBBJ me with my dick filled with oil. Once it stood, she capped me and rode me. This time she rode me vigorously and I can’t stop her in time, and there goes my 2nd load of sperm…..

Looks: 9/10 (BTW she look better than photo)
Figure: 9/10 (No baby fats)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (She got nice pairs of boobies!)
FJ: 9/10 (Can rate her the Riding Queen of the year!)
BBBJ: 9.99/10 (Near to Perfect!)
GFE: 8/10 (She can speak fairly well English)
Attitude: 9.99/10 (The Smile that melt my heart)
RTF: Yes!!! But this time will take Tarma Bell and her friend name mai. (Bro Casanova please advise who is mai?)

Thanks Bro Casanova for the wonderful arrangement, looking forward for the Tarma session.

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 12:22 AM
waiting for more FR...

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 05:11 AM
-={ BELL }=-

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Role of a Casanova

Was randomly viewing around of all providers girls, happenly saw bell, looking at the pic of bell with her long golden hair and tried to sms for a slot. Time and place was confirmed and went down to the hotel.

Casanova Zone

Press the bell, and bell greeted me and went into the room. First impression she is a very bubbly and cheerful girl. Her smile can melt your heart! You can see her smiling all the way. Very positive attitude. We chit chat and bell told me she work at a car show or something like that. And surprisingly I was the 1st blood. We both dress down to our birthday suit and we headed for the bathtub. She clean me thoroughly and follow by a BBBJ. Her BBBJ is a very big plus point. She can twist and curl at my dick and the suction is there. I nearly CIM but I stop her. So we quickly wash up and proceed to the bed. She catbath me till my kneecap and is another plus point for that, than after follow by a BBBJ. Went my dick was hard rock she cap me on and rode me. I signal her that I want to change position and we change to doggie. Within moment, my load of sperm went off.

She uses a tissue to clean me up and she massage me at my foot. That’s very relaxing. After that she say she want to massage my dick and I agreed. She took out the baby oil and massage my dick with HJ. But my dick just cannot stand. She did not give up, and she BBBJ me with my dick filled with oil. Once it stood, she capped me and rode me. This time she rode me vigorously and I can’t stop her in time, and there goes my 2nd load of sperm…..

RTF: Yes!!! But this time will take Tarma Bell and her friend name mai. (Bro Casanova please advise who is mai?)

Thanks Bro Casanova for the wonderful arrangement, looking forward for the Tarma session.

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 11:11 AM
-={ BELL }=-

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
anymore FR?

cheers

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Role of a Casanova

Casanova Zone

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 07:21 PM
-={ BELL }=-

Casanova Club
09-12-2008, 09:20 PM
-={ BELL }=-

Casanova Club
10-12-2008, 01:46 AM
-={ BELL }=-

Casanova Club
10-12-2008, 05:39 AM
-={ BELL }=-

10-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Just came into forum due to oversea attachment and to my horror, I lost my regular and reliable supplier. Check with a fellow samster and was intro to Casanova club. No choice. Dck need to poke. Check out bell.

Found her to be very easy going. Smile was great to say the least. Picture and real person ok. I thnk her special weapon is BBBJ. She did it so professionally that I had a CIM. FJ was also another good thing. She is ok to the many position I switched. No complains but smile. All in all a good and satisfied session.

Below is my humble opinion of the whole session. Enjoy.

Looks:7/10 Nice facial feature.
Body:8/10 Nice figure with no fats.
Breast: 8/10 Nicely shaped.
BBBJ:8/10 Good suction.
CIM : Allow
FJ: 8/10 Pussy wet. Many positions ok.
Service: Hardworking to make one feel comfortable. Smile alot too.
GF : 8/10
Supplier : Friendly and patient. Tks for the arrangement.