PDA

View Full Version : Petite and pretty Michelle from Shenyang makes my day

clive32
07-12-2008, 07:25 PM
thanks to all kind hearted bros here who always share their contact, now i have a chance to contribute back to all here.

Called one of my old contacts wanting to meet up cause she just came back, i called but heard a different. The sweet voice told me my old flame have changed number and the old number she is using, did not talk much but her sweet voice stuck in my head for the whole day.

today i called her, check first if she is in the same line. She told me she just arrive and she is in the job but dont know much about it. Asked me if i free today to meet her, i plan for a while and agreeded to it, wanting to see if the sweet voice belong to a sweet face.

Reached lor 39 where she say she is, called and waited anxiously by the road. i turn around and saw a petite girl walk towards me and ask if i am the one who called her, i said yes and we got into my car.

i started to drive to lor 20, along the way we talk for a while to break the ice. she started to be less nervous and smile. wa lau eh the smile so sweet and got dimples some more, i si be on liao as this is the kind of girl i really like man!

reach the hotel and check in. then she say how to start? haha i laugh man i say dont need to kan cheong tcss a bit first la. sat down and talk for a while then i say ok we go shower. she ask i first or she first, i stun for a min, then i say you really first time is it? she said ya so i said normally will shower together one, but can see she shy so i say u go first la its ok. the shy look she gave me makes my heart beat faster haha...

after i shower and come out she already under the blankets. i slide in and she ask me how to begin. i say i like gf feeling one dont like to rush. then she lie on me and start stroking my didi, i think, eh not so blur lei, at least know how to jump start haha... then she started to suck on my nipples, feeling quite good, after a while i push her down and start to kiss on her soft lips, she kiss back and we start frenching, wa lau eh si be song lei like girlfriend, slowly i go down and start attacking her breast, not so bad very soft but a little soggy, but i dont mind and continue sucking, she close her eyes and can see quite enjoy, then i slowly move my hand down and rub her pussy, she did not resist so i petted her for a while. few minutes later i slowly move down, dont know if she allow painting or not?

i reach her pussy and start to paint her, she did not resist but start to open up so that i can gain more access, wa very good lei no smell. slowly i can hear her breathing faster and she start to moan softly, i also quite turn on and paint more fiercely, the moaning gets louder and i start to finger her softly, she did not stop me also and i can feel her getting wetter and wetter. i continue and her moaning gets louder and louder, can see she going to cum already and i persist, after a few minutes she lets out a very loud moan, i ask if she cum she shy shy look at me and nod her head.

so i say now its ur turn to service me. she reach for raincoat i say for wat action haven start yet. she say she giving me a bj. i say huh? not bbbj ah? she say she not used to it then i say ok lor, who ask your moaning turns me on so much that i cant resist you. put on cap and she started blowing, not so bad just that i dont really enjoy it as much as bbbj. after a while i say enough already i wanna start action, again the shy shy look and she lie on her back.

i started on missionary, slowly inserting and she arch her back. i started pumping and wa lau eh i never know she can moan so loud! the moaning like surround sound like that i think sure go out of the room one. wa i si be turn on and give her my best. after 15min of missionary i ask if she wants to be on top, she said ok and we change position.

she started riding on me, the moaning never gets soft so i guess she really very song by me, i sit up hug and kiss her but action below never stops. wa the feeling so damn good! a few minutes into it we give a few hard knocks and then rested for a while.

then we get into missionary again and i started pumping, then i tell her i wanna get into doggy, she change and we start pumping again non stop, with the surround sound going on i feel that i cant hold back any more and eject everything into her. we lie down, both sweating and tired, we hug together and kiss like lovers again, nice finishing!

we showered together then, shower and kiss like lovers, shiok shiok haha... then we dress and left together. a good trip indeed!

Name: Michelle
Height: 155cm
Weight: approx 55kg
Stats: 34B 26 34 (i think)
Do: painting, fingering, frenching (if feeling is right)
Donts: bbbj (for now), rest i never ask
Damage: 70 + 10 tips + cd

She is very new here, i think no experience in this trade also, hope guys will treat her nicely and not go rough on her. PM me if you want her contact. hope i have contributed to this forum.

Bar Kut Teh
07-12-2008, 07:29 PM
bro think you can share her contacts ?

mazda0116
07-12-2008, 07:38 PM
seems like you find a great gem, bro. first in the queue.

pls pm me her ctc. thanks :p

clive32
07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
forgot to say, contacts will be given to bros with at least 2 fr. if my recommendation is good pls up me hor...

clive32
08-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Michelle contact given to activez, wenson12345, Elbert, Cobra-King, roverboy. hope to see FR soon!!! PM me if anyone else interested.

clive32
09-12-2008, 06:26 AM
contact given to irridy, hope to see FR here soon!

MonsterG
09-12-2008, 06:58 AM
bro ! good deal.. can pm me the contact?? will post after the service'.

clive32
13-12-2008, 12:59 AM
wa contact given to at least 10 bros here but she told me no one contacted her yet haha... anyway i rtf her on wed and we spent the whole night together, experience is still as great as ever. but if still does not arouse interest then its just too bad since here got so many great bonks also. cheers to all!

activez
16-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Just came back from a good session with Michelle. I met her near her house and we proceed to the lovenest.

Here is the brief FR:

Look: 7.5/10 (Good nice features, like her eyes especially)
Origin: Shenyang
Boob: B+ cup (had a good time sucking and licking her boob)
Kissing: Allow for me
Catbath: Slow painting from my upper body to legs, shiok!
BJ: 7/10 (still green)
FJ: Allow different positions, cum in missionary position. Her moan is incredible!! Do try her to find out...
GFE: 8/10 chatty
Rate: $70/1/1
RTF: Definitely!!

tutu_quey
16-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Can PM me her no.?

vietcong88
03-01-2009, 06:21 AM
had try michelle last week.. sorry for the late fr.. my bad been busy.. thanks bro for the contact... man wait he say was true.. her pussy kinda tight.. loud moan.. breast soft type.. kinda cute face.. pussy no smell.. overall will come back for her soon.. thanks bro for the contacts..

clive32
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
dear all michelle has already gone back to china, will keep you all posted when she comes back, cheers!