PDA

View Full Version : bedok north 5xx (next to 7-11)

sadesade
05-12-2008, 01:57 AM
i ve been to one TN shop in bedok north few days ago, the one at block 5xx, next to a seven elevan shop, saw one lady, milf, maybe at her late 30, dress in black, look quite attractive to me though, quote me 1 hr massage for 36. so just go ahead, she lead me to one partition(not even cubicle, as it is partionted by curtains only), the bed is the real massaging bed, so i know this going to be a solid one. the lady ask me to strip(left my undy), and proceed to massage me. as im very big in size, can see she really give alot of effort to press me hard and comfortable, during the massage, we chit chat, know she called xiao fang(little square?), from sichuan, chong qing. living in singapore quite long already. her mandarin accent can tell that, very heavy sichuan accent i think.
the massage is really good, i had a good one from her for almost one hour, when close to the end, i just wonder if she will pop the golden Q like other TN shop, i wish she would coz she really look attractive to me, especially when i have the chance to close up her boobs! gosh, she didnt!, i was quite disapointed, but also didnt dare to ask if the lady not hinting at all, not all PRCs are doing that kinda of things, right.so i just say thank you, dress up and pay $36. anyway, a good price for solid full body massage.
just wonder if any bros been to this shop? did anyone know if the lady xiao fang will provide HJ/BJ/FJ like those TN shop? she dress sexy that day even she only do massage to customer. if she does provide, i would like to RTM/RTF, any bros may shed some light?

name:xiao Fang
look:7-8 (mature type, look better from side)
boobs:(close to C)
skin:fair
altitude:serious, no flirting
massage:pro
HJ:i dont ask since she never hint
BJ:as above
FJ:good if she will do
damage:$36 per hour, realy solid massage

sadesade
11-12-2008, 05:33 AM
really no bros can provide more info abt this shop?

t123
11-12-2008, 10:18 AM
If u walk down further, you can find what u want. This joint i think also pretty clean, no action. the sleazy look type down a few doors away.

Teo Ken
11-12-2008, 11:35 AM
I have frequent this joint. Basically not much of huha only provide HJ. Further down few unit you will another join which has more happening gals there are more daring. They will provide all you need.

qwe123
11-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I have frequent this joint. Basically not much of huha only provide HJ. Further down few unit you will another join which has more happening gals there are more daring. They will provide all you need.

Bro, is there any thread already started on the unit further down?

~AIG~
11-12-2008, 12:06 PM
i think u should go there often for massge then she will ask u the GQ.

Gunblader
11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
walk further down can find lin xiangping look alike - dou dou. is it?:confused:

sadesade
13-12-2008, 12:58 AM
walk further down can find lin xiangping look alike - dou dou. is it?:confused:

some say so, but i don know who the fxxx is lin xiang ping. dou dou look attractive anyway, she told me she is office lady in china, she will never do this thing if she in china, she said need face mah! haha, ok, fine, anyway, she grows when i was fucking her..and no rush to sextify u..damage i think is 130, steep too

nitti
13-12-2008, 04:00 AM
damage i think is 130, steep too

agree with this point when considering even the partition was done with curtains only!

under such enviroment, rather uneasy.

qwe123
13-12-2008, 09:15 AM
some say so, but i don know who the fxxx is lin xiang ping. dou dou look attractive anyway, she told me she is office lady in china, she will never do this thing if she in china, she said need face mah! haha, ok, fine, anyway, she grows when i was fucking her..and no rush to sextify u..damage i think is 130, steep too

She grows??? :p

Gunblader
14-12-2008, 02:46 PM
can any bro tell me the name of dou dou shop?

sadesade
17-12-2008, 08:19 AM
She grows??? :p

typo, sorry, bro..:D