PDA

View Full Version : Hong Xue – Mistress look, Young MILF with OSIM iSqueez uSqueez installed

Pages : [1] 2

curious75
05-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Times are bad, as everybody knows; We are facing the world wide economic ambience worsening. Our pocket is shrinking. We need to have our money spend wisely. Managed to convinced Hong Xue 荭雪 :p. Knocked down her requested price from S$70 and now for only S$50 nia! Hahaha.

Name; 荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks; 7 (Perfect Mistress with CFM look)
Voice; Super sweet soft voice (your heart guaranteed to melt when communicating with her)
Height; 158m
Weight; 49kg
Hygiene : High (Listerine mouth wash before and after)
Frenching; 7 Yes making out with your mistress
Body; 7 (Slim waist line, Very Fair and Smooth skin. 7.5; upper body, 6; lower body cos butt and thigh fats)
Boobs; 34C (100% natural, Small aerola and pink nips, soft and well shaped)
Bathing service; Yes (before and after. With body-to-body massage)
Catbath; 7.5 (Takes her time services you from head to legs)
BBBJ; 7 (Starts from the Bathroom. On bed, never stop till you are enough. Licking balls, shaft and deep throat)
Fingering; Yes
Painting; Yes (She begged for more)
AR; 8
Pussy; 8.8 (The highlight of all, Just like installed with a OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez :D)
FJ; 8.5 (Super Horny with dirty talks. Power Cowgirl like an energized Bunny. Accommodating to any position)
GFE; 9
Massage; 8 (relieves your tension with ample pressure just like a pro masseur)
Total Sexperience; AAA Class (Friendly, Cheerful and Extremely eager to please)
RTF; yes, and already did!
She would not do; SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery
Damage; 50/1/1 or 80/2/2 (Deserve to tip her)

No Phone or Email please! PM me now! Only Cheongsters with at least of 2 posting of FRs with min. of 35 points and above will only be entertained.

Most information had been written above, I would not want to post detail FR becos you will have more surprises that she has installed for you, which is not only the OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez!

Taken some photos for you to see,what you could expect to get Hahaha.
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/3111009931df25bc5a0dcb64c84a2492b78ce3d.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/311101868e4d789030f7410fdb4a927364bcbbe.jpg

Chicken-King
05-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Bro, my dick is aching badly, need the osim isqueez.....already sent u a pm :D

Chicken Chop
05-12-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi Bro,

Do pm me her ctc for this Milf,

tks u

curious75
05-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Bro, my dick is aching badly, need the osim isqueez.....already sent u a pm :D

Roger and replied liao :D

curious75
05-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Please be informed, Room and CD is not provided. Except for OSIM iSqueez is available to massage your manhood provided that you remember to bring along:D

sl135831
05-12-2008, 02:54 AM
permission to intro osim msg girl thnaks in advance sir

curious75
05-12-2008, 06:23 AM
permission to intro osim msg girl thnaks in advance sir

You got Mail:D

Born2Skru
05-12-2008, 06:34 AM
haha thats the best highlight i seen in ages...nice one :p

Pussy; 8.8 (The highlight of all, Just like installed with a OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez :D)

curious75
05-12-2008, 07:06 AM

This is just the highlight. Wait till she laid her hands on you:eek::D

i1papaya
05-12-2008, 07:30 AM
Hi bro curious75,

Hong Xue got OSIM uRobic installed too?:D

Click to see what is uRobic : Watch Video (http://www.osim.com/SG/product/popup_video.aspx?did=92D00C2E-0297-4B02-929F-95F1C1883C59)

popiah
05-12-2008, 07:37 AM
hi bro curious,

Wow....your posted picture made me cant tahan in the morning....!!!! now my nose started to bleed profusely....

Can pm me the contact no.....xie xie...

signoff
Bleeding Popiah

onion_rings
05-12-2008, 08:17 AM
hi bro curious,

Wow....your posted picture made me cant tahan in the morning....!!!! now my nose started to bleed profusely....

signoff
Bleeding Popiah

hi bro popiah,

I saw yr posting in this thread... So i cum in & 6c6c... KNN me still in half awake half sleeping state & saw those pics make me marikita immediately... :p

signoff
marikita onion_rings

Luckytime
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
KNN me still in half awake half sleeping state & saw those pics make me marikita immediately...

Hahaha this is funny... I think u everytime also marikita leh...:p but the photo really looks good... hehehe:D

walabis
05-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Roger and replied liao
Your FR and pictures attracted so many chickens :D

Hi bro curious75,
Hong Xue got OSIM uRobic installed too?
I think you never her miss her too. :p

hi bro curious,
Look like every woman make you bleed :D

hi bro popiah,
I saw yr posting in this thread... So i cum in & 6c6c... KNN me still in half awake half sleeping state & saw those pics make me marikita immediately...

you half awake half sleeping state still snufing SBF..look like when you sleep you never forget snufing SBF in your dream :D

onion_rings
05-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Hahaha this is funny... I think u everytime also marikita leh... but the photo really looks good... hehehe
KNN mai luan luan ong hor... Btw how come u know me everyday marikita??? :eek: :D

you half awake half sleeping state still snufing SBF..look like when you sleep you never forget snufing SBF in your dream
What to do while i m sleeping there someone keep stroking my? ? ? So even in half sleep mode i quickly go & snuf SBF lor... :D

justl00king
05-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Camped for FR! :D

curious75
05-12-2008, 10:37 AM
What to do while i m sleeping there someone keep stroking my? ? ? So even in half sleep mode i quickly go & snuf SBF lor... :D
Must be your little puppy izzit?:p:D

curious75
05-12-2008, 12:17 PM
There are 2 fast hands and fast legs Cheongsters had already booked her service.

First Blood of the day still currently enjoying her iSqueez from 11am.Hehehe.
Another booked at 1.30pm slot and awaiting eargerly for his time to cum I think:D

I'm very sure, they will be 99.99%:eek: Sextified and a happy man return home:p

Above appointment info was updated this morning around 10am. There maybe more appointment made. So, act fast as she has limited time in our shore only.

There are 30 numbers of Cheongsters I have been given out and there are 30 more I'm holding it and at the same time I should be receiving more PMs.

Those had Tested her install OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez, please write you FR to mention about this sexperience hor:D

curious75
05-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Camped for FR! :D

Bro justl00king,

I'm sure you will see more in time to cum.:D

murali
05-12-2008, 01:06 PM
knn, budget king strikes again!

u r still e best!

how come ur points drop to so low all of the sudden huh?

sytbalckdevil
05-12-2008, 04:41 PM
First TQ TS for sharing contact with me. Called her up in the afternoon & asked if she is free. Immediately responded me that she is available at 3pm time slot. Picked her up at her place & drove to our love nest at GLXX

Once in the hotel lift, we hugged each other like long lost lovers & scanning around the lift for CCTV :D. When in the room, she helped to undress me followed by herself & proceeded to bathroom. Washed me thoroughly and using her hand to stroke my didi.

On the bed, we frenched like no tomorrow & slowly worked the way down her sensitive nipples. She loves to be sucked and enjoyed it very much. Proceed southward & performed ICI painting on her. No smell & dilated clitoris, she was moaning & using her both hands to hold my head, not wanting me to stop
I turned my body slowly & ended up in 69 position. Using her tongue to lick around my scrotum & shaft (in my mind wasd thinking knn still don't take my whole rod in I almost can't take it anymore). Finally, she put my rod into her mouth & gave me a wonderful bbbj. I was almost out of the sky. The harder & faster I licked her, she faster & harder she suck my rod.

Capped & let her rode on me, simply the best cowgal :) so "gian song" & controlling her motions all by herself. Next changed into doggie position & penetrated her really deep & hard. She simply loves it & the moaning gets louder & louder until I unload millions of army in the cd.

FR:
Name: Hong Xue
Look: 7.5 (CFM MILF Looking)
Body: 7
Frenching: 7.5
Fingering: Yes (like massaging your finger :D)
Catbath: didn't try much
Painting: Yes (loves it)
Boob: 34C+
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 (wonderful session with this horny gal)
Damage: $50 + $10 (tips) + room
RTF: definitely

justl00king
05-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Bro justl00king,

I'm sure you will see more in time to cum.:DLater upz you my 7up. :)

Looks like a really good budget bonk! Can give me her contact if she works out of the hot zone? :D

pineapple_99
05-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Bro justl00king,

my mouth drip when i saw her yesterday

simply fantastic

LoveLove08
05-12-2008, 09:24 PM
wow.... the 11am guy isn't the second to bonk her after threat starter?

As promised, I am writing FR on her...1 word...Shiok...99.99% sextified....actually don feel like sharing...scare good stuff let people take...but must be like threat starter not selfish...share share...but do treat her nice loh...people come here for a living...somemore her service also good..thumb up....

went into the room...wow...it start begin hugging me...helping me to strip...her boob is nice and cute with pinky nipple...now writing I also streaming...went into bath room to bath...Xue took her time to service me...like in the workshop with a VOR sign...wash me, I wash her...make me high and give me a damn good blow...blow where? hair? ear? U all guess loh...she very hygenie loh...use monthwash b4 and after...now very hard to find girl so hygenie-wise alreadi...then we went to bed...

petting part is marvelleous...took her time to kiss, lick, blow...which i called KLB....wow new term right...bro?then my turn to service her....of coz I only can kiss and lick lah...and 1 more suck...blow? I also don know blow where...

then the action start...moaning was ok...oyster seem a bit small...of coz I never said my dick is huge lah...put in like sucking coca cola from a bottle...can u all imagine?try 2 position...missionary and cow boy...missionary wasn't that shiok for xue and me...when doing cow boy...wow...while sucking her boob, she cow boy me....she got damn high and told me she cannot take it anymore...her juice coming out...her tone like crying like that...I know she had a great time...then here she goes..and also I...we both reached Mt Everest...at the peak...she did not immediately pull out...but hugging me like long lost bf....then we chit chat...content is privacy cannot said out...hehe..wait i scare u all jealous me...just kidding...mind U...my dick still inside her oyster.....as air con is warm...I carry her out from cow boy position then go lower down the temp...while touching the condom which is still wearing...I could feel the juices outside of it....

the rest is history.....only 1 thing not so shiok is her blow & AR skill...feel like something is missing..for U guys to find out... overall,out of 10 I will give 9...

Bros, do give me advices on my FR...me new bird...just want to contribute...Threat starter treat me nice, Xue treat me nice...I ought to help them back...still got alot of new things to learn from U all bro....Long live long live long long live...

andrew101
05-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Bro justl00king,

Hi Bro Curious75, This Hong Xue’s contact has the same number as Xiao Yu From Bro Vanda. Are they the same gal or just different gals using the same number:confused:

I SMS to Hong Xue as her number still haven’t save into my phone list, but later she call back and appear to be Xiao Yu in my phone list which i had save it few days ago....

TS can u clarify that....thanks:)

curious75
05-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi Bro Curious75, This Hong Xue’s contact has the same number as Xiao Yu From Bro Vanda. Are they the same gal or just different gals using the same number:confused:

I SMS to Hong Xue as her number still haven’t save into my phone list, but later she call back and appear to be Xiao Yu in my phone list which i had save it few days ago....

Oh izzit? :eek:
Anyway we are all out to help the FL and also to help cheongsters to save each's strinking pocket. :p

MonsterG
05-12-2008, 11:18 PM
iwow... she sure is my cup of tea. petite and nice figure.~ i hope she will be my first..

curious75
06-12-2008, 03:35 AM
First TQ TS for sharing contact with me. Called her up in the afternoon & asked if she is free. Immediately responded me that she is available at 3pm time slot. Picked her up at her place & drove to our love nest at GLXX.............
Look: 7.5 (CFM MILF Looking)
Fingering: Yes (like massaging your finger)
Catbath: didn't try much
Painting: Yes (loves it)
FJ: 8 (wonderful session with this horny gal)
Damage: $50 + $10 (tips) + room
RTF: definitely

Thanks for your FR Bro sytbalckdevil.:D

wow.... the 11am guy isn't the second to bonk her after threat starter?

As promised, I am writing FR on her...1 word...Shiok...99.99% sextified....actually don feel like sharing...scare good stuff let people take...but must be like threat starter not selfish...share share...but do treat her nice loh...people come here for a living...somemore her service also good..thumb up...............

Bros, do give me advices on my FR...me new bird...just want to contribute...Threat starter treat me nice, Xue treat me nice...I ought to help them back...still got alot of new things to learn from U all bro....Long live long live long long live...

Thanks for your FR too Bro LoveLove08:D

Strange Why you two never mention about her OSIM iSqueez installed? No feel?:rolleyes::p

bangala69
06-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Those had Tested her install OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez, please write you FR to mention about this sexperience hor:D

bro curious75, out of curiosity, I intend to try this Hong Xue since her price has been reduced to $50 but as I can barely afford a real OSIM iSqueez, could u lend me your OSIM iSqueez first so that I can try it b4 experiencing Hong Xue's iVagina so that I can compare and contrast the similarities and the differences. I can self collect at your designated place if need be. :D

pls PM. Thanks

if OSIM iSqueez is really good, may consider getting one from cash converter :o although painting may not be possible liao :p

curious75
06-12-2008, 08:16 AM
bro curious75, out of curiosity, I intend to try this Hong Xue since her price has been reduced to $50 but as I can barely afford a real OSIM iSqueez, could u lend me your OSIM iSqueez first so that I can try it b4 experiencing Hong Xue's iVagina so that I can compare and contrast the similarities and the differences. I can self collect at your designated place if need be.

pls PM. Thanks

if OSIM iSqueez is really good, may consider getting one from cash converter :o although painting may not be possible liao :p

Ooiii! I dun have OSIM iSqueez but I have Curious iScrew that can relieve Ass Ache. Do you need?:eek:

You better this Hong Xue's iVagina lah. You got mail:D

hangten1
06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Bro ... do i qualify ? i send you pm last night.

spiceboy
06-12-2008, 09:02 AM

Hi bro curious75, is Hong Xue's contact 9xx6xx84? If it's, then guess bro Andrew101 is rite, cos the description fits in, Xiao Yu's service is top-notch and got built-in OSIM machine as well.... hehe:)

Upz your points for sharing and save me 20 bucks for RTF.

curious75
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Later upz you my 7up.

Looks like a really good budget bonk! Can give me her contact if she works out of the hot zone?

PM you liao. Hehehe.

Bro ... do i qualify ? i send you pm last night.
You are so Kang Chong Hor. PM you liao:D. You will be more Kang Chong when you engaging her buay?:D

Hi bro curious75, is Hong Xue's contact 9xx6xx84? If it's, then guess bro Andrew101 is rite, cos the description fits in, Xiao Yu's service is top-notch and got built-in OSIM machine as well.... hehe:)

Upz your points for sharing and save me 20 bucks for RTF.

Yes, Xiao Yu and Hong Xue is the same iVagina. Vanda and I had met last night to discuss and both agreed that we are out to help her.

To cheongsters' requirement are important as well, saving your cost and getting the best bonk. She is a Gem for sure with CFM me look and nice boobs packaged with awesome service and OSIM iVagina machine.:D

swollenhead
06-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Bro,
Send u PM oredi. Hope to get your contact for Hong Xue. Very eager to have her for this weekend leh. Pls advise contact. Thank you.

sexwonderller
06-12-2008, 12:32 PM
hi bro can have the contact of hong xue thank.

xbengx
06-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Hai Bro,

After readin the FR n the pcs u post reali me alot of us bleed profusely as such care to share tis gem n will post FR once tried her out meh....

Thanks for your time in advance...;);)

lone804
06-12-2008, 01:11 PM

you got take q no anot :D

denden7070
06-12-2008, 01:13 PM
you got take q no anot :D

you better dont go for her......for sure stuck:D:D

justl00king
06-12-2008, 01:24 PM
PM you liao. Hehehe.

Bro,

Thanks for the PM. But if she only works in the hot zone I may not engage her. Not comfortable going there.

Sent you my 7up. :)

curious75
06-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Bro,

Thanks for the PM. But if she only works in the hot zone I may not engage her. Not comfortable going there.

Sent you my 7up. :)

you can call and neg with her some other place lor:D;)

lone804
06-12-2008, 01:48 PM
you better dont go for her......for sure stuck:D:D

sure will get stuck?? Must also must try ma. Never try never know ley but think u better dont go for her coz not u stuck on her, is she stuck on u hahaha:p

curious75
06-12-2008, 04:07 PM
PM has been cleared. Cheong Ahhhhhhh....:D

death13
06-12-2008, 05:38 PM
can send me ctc? thanks:)

Chicken-King
06-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Thanks to Bro Curious for Hong Xue aka Xiao Yu's contact.

Tried her last nite. Shall not go into too much details but just like to say that her service is top notch only setback is she is abit milf standard in terms of looks and body.

Very manja-like voice, can converse about basically anything. Bath is good, gave me a good scrub down from top down and front to back. Soap massage with her hands and boobs in the toilet even clean the soles of my feet. After finished gave me a wet bbbj in the toilet which lasted about 5 mins. Plus point here.

Continue onto the bed, cat bath from my neck down to nipples and down again to my crouch area purposely avoiding my dicky....very hardworking licks all over and will not miss any sensitive spots. Got into prone position and she will continue her cathbath from your spine down to your ass and then to ar u....actually quite shiok...she will use her ivagina to massage your butt and back area with rotation with her tits. Alternatively, I was rubbing her clit and fingering her whenever her butt pops up near my hands...hehe wow really first time encounter such a vagina....her pussy muscles damn strong and at times feel like a vacuum..able to suck-in your fingers and squeeze them. But strangely just like her face...her pussy area also quite alot of small moles.

Shall not go into the FJ process as alot of bros has already highlighted in their FRs. Just that she is quite accomodating and comes quite easily if you give her a good bonk.

Other Details:

Name: Hong Xue aka Xiao Yu
Origin: Nanjing but stays in Shanghai
Looks: 6.5 (Milf Std with thick make up and many small moles)
Wt: Cant Estimate
Ht: Little short to me
Body: 34B-28-36 (Nice nipples, still pinkish)
BBBJ: 8 blow u non-stop she licks to suck
AR: 6.5 quite ok had better ones
FJ: 7 tight hole, strong pussy muscle...squeeze u dry
Gfe: 6.5 quite ok...chatty character
Dmg: $50 + $20 Room + $2 CD
RTF: Yes, why not?

lightning
06-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Well done and nice lobangs u got some more so value added:D:D
saw her and was drooling over her too...
added my vote here

curious75
06-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Well done and nice lobangs u got some more so value added:D:D
saw her and was drooling over her too...
added my vote here

Yo Senior Bro lightning. Thanks for your support.:D

curious75
06-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks to Bro Curious for Hong Xue aka Xiao Yu's contact.

Tried her last nite. Shall not go into too much details but just like to say that her service is top notch only setback is she is abit milf standard in terms of looks and body.
Name: Hong Xue aka Xiao Yu
Origin: Nanjing but stays in Shanghai
Looks: 6.5 (Milf Std with thick make up and many small moles)
Wt: Cant Estimate
Ht: Little short to me
BBBJ: 8 blow u non-stop she licks to suck
AR: 6.5 quite ok had better ones
FJ: 7 tight hole, strong pussy muscle...squeeze u dry
Gfe: 6.5 quite ok...chatty character
Dmg: $50 + $20 Room + $2 CD
RTF: Yes, why not?

Thanks for FR:D
Her age is 27:p
Recently she just started Heavy makeup. I will try to ask her to tone down her makeup. This should makes her looks younger. :D

Prickly
06-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks TS for sharing contact. Arranged to meet her at GL at the early wee hours after some drinking session with friend, Picked her & proceed to Romeo's hotel at XX. Inside the room, before anything, we hugged & tongue fought with each other non-stop. While frenching, she slowly use her hand to go down & stroke my didi. My my surprise, it was already so hard (thot drinking makes my didi can't stop). We stripped each other while continuing to french. Once naked, she offered that we take shower. Action started in the shower, put the soap all over my body & uses her nice perky boob to massage my body.Then uses her boob to massage my rod & put her hand under my two legs to wash throughly my asshole too. Next she put more soap & wash my leg all the way to my toes. Very much like those sauna service you get in PRC China.

After washup, on the bed, immediately pushed her on the bed & went straight to paint her. Her moaning sounds so horny & was loud. Keep licking her clitoris & occasional sucking of her clit. Lifted my head a bit to see her, her eyes was closed and both her hands busy playing with her boobs & nipples. While licking her, put in my finger to give her a little finger fuck & OMG you could feel her inner muscle in her pussy was squeezing you hard.

Next she requested to service me so I granted her wish. She proceeded attacking the nipples and went down to my inner thigh and slowly down to my left leg ankle just missing my rod. This kind of feeling is so shiok so "want to give you yet don't want to give you". She moved up again & moved down the same way for my right leg..I turned myself around & ended up in a 69 position & I continued licking her. Finally she uses her talented tongue to lick my shaft & subsequently put the whole rod into her mouth & gave me a full throttle bbbj.

After that, she looked at me hornily asking me to cap & fuck her as she cannot take it anymore. Use my finger to feel her pussy, OMG :D it's wet.
First fuck her in a missionary position with her two legs held up, deep trust & fast, moan louder & louder. Then she looked at me and said to me: "Now I want to rape you".I was like "what does that mean"

Change into cowgal position while she rode on me, she could control the whole momentum herself and she said "don't want to give it to you"
I teased her "please give me"...She just rode me slowly & deeply with the mucsle squeezing my rod. This went on for several mins before the phone in the room rang (Oppss time's up)

But can't answer because she looks so "辛苦" and she is about to come the orgasm of the century. I hugged her and thrust my hip deep in her. She scream out "Argh......Argh......" and finally laid flat on me. By this time, the phone was still ringing & picked up & say "OK" to the reception to acknowledge time is up. So both of us came at the same time & this is such a wonderful session for me

FR:
Look: 6.5 (CFM looking)
Frenching: 8
Painting: She loves it! :)
Cathbath: 8
Fingering: Yes
AR: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (One of the best fuck I ever have)
Damage: $50 + $20 (tips) + rm + cd
RTF: Yes, very soon

I've to rest for the whole day before I can write this FR. When I woke up this morning, my rod was hardened & first thought was Hong Xue in my mind.
Once again, thanks TS for ctc.

curious75
06-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Cheongsters that had done with her. I'm strongly believe that you have no doubt about her above averager look and her awesomely service.

She is seriously worth more for such value bonk than at the price of S$50:eek:.
If you have enjoyed making out with her, she hopes bros could add a little more to tip her. But if you dun enjoy her service, you can dun bother about the tip. :D

This is her first visit to our shore. Frankly speaking, S$50 is tough on her to breakeven for her initial investment of RMB20,000 (S$4,500) cumming here. Which means, she got to work 90 men without tip. Not forgeting her lodging & daily expense and worse is; no income when auntie cum to visit.

So, please tip her at your will if possible.:D

curious75
06-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks TS for sharing contact................
Look: 6.5 (CFM looking)
Painting: She loves it! :)
Cathbath: 8
AR: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (One of the best fuck I ever have)
Damage: $50 + $20 (tips) + rm + cd
RTF: Yes, very soon

I've to rest for the whole day before I can write this FR. When I woke up this morning, my rod was hardened & first thought was Hong Xue in my mind.
Once again, thanks TS for ctc.

Hey Bro Prickly, thanks for your Juicy FR:D

error88
06-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Bro justl00king,

Bro,

Any chance of passing her ctc?.

Rather new here...

clive32
06-12-2008, 11:13 PM
hi, i have pmed you, hope to have reply soon, thanks!!

Dancing
07-12-2008, 02:26 AM

So will I be expecting to see your FR??:D

ophir
07-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact. Below is my FR for Hong Xue. Tried her yesterday and I could say it's one of the best bonks.

Looks: 7
Boobs: C (nice shape, soft and pink nips)
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 8
Massage: 8
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes (she loves it)
Attitude: 9 (friendly, no rush and takes her time)
Service: 9 (Excellent)
GFE: 9
RTF: Yes

Chick_Ken
07-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Wow, so many chicken here.
Looks like I need to come down from the mountain liao:)

curious75
07-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Wow, so many chicken here.
Looks like I need to come down from the mountain liao:)

Bro Chick_Ken,

Long time no see! lately not see you to kopi.:)

Like what our kakis told me why your thread attracts all the Chicken family. :D

PM you liao.;)

curious75
07-12-2008, 07:44 AM
I am still waiting for a FR to be reported by our Macho Man, Bro Simplyhorny.

He had bonked her Friday midnight and seeing both sex birds hands holding on the come back for kopi, shown with Sextisfied look:D

Guess this would be the juicious FR which I'm looking forward to read it and PCC with:D

Redoxan
07-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Camping here for juicy FR :D

Born2Skru
07-12-2008, 10:56 AM
haha so loving when they came back...

I am still waiting for a FR to be reported by our Macho Man, Bro Simplyhorny.

He had bonked her Friday midnight and seeing both sex birds hands holding on the come back for kopi, shown with Sextisfied look:D

curious75
07-12-2008, 11:56 AM
haha so loving when they came back...

I also so envy of you too when you came back with Xiao Yan 小燕 (Thread by Bro Duke). Hands holding too and Just imaging like your mouth is mouthing a piece of toothpick and smiling and walking back.:D So Sextisfied.:p

mazda0116
07-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Times are bad, as everybody knows; We are facing the world wide economic ambience worsening. Our pocket is shrinking. We need to have our money spend wisely. Managed to convinced Hong Xue 荭雪 :p. Knocked down her requested price from S$70 and now for only S$50 nia! Hahaha.

Damage; 50/1/1 or 80/2/2 (Deserve to tip her)

Taken some photos for you to see,what you could expect to get Hahaha.
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/3111009931df25bc5a0dcb64c84a2492b78ce3d.jpg http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/311101868e4d789030f7410fdb4a927364bcbbe.jpg

good job bro, glad to know tat u hav help fellow sbf bros to fight for our wallet welfare. do keep it up.

don mind can share ctc ;)

bomarr
07-12-2008, 12:27 PM
OSIM iSqueez uSqueez suit me quite well. :D

curious75
07-12-2008, 01:12 PM
PMed to most of the qualitied Cheongsters liao. Sorry for those not received my PM. Please be a little more patient, I have all your request stored and I will forward you her CTC in time to cum. :p

Now me waiting for more juicy FRs which I'm sure it will be cumming soon:D

Number collectors, please dun PM me. For Only S$50/1/1, at her service and look level, if there is complian about her, that would be a surprise to me. Just go and wait no more!! :mad:

lightning
07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
PMed to most of the qualitied Cheongsters liao. Sorry for those not received my PM. Please be a little more patient, I have all your request stored and I will forward you her CTC in time to cum. :p

Now me waiting for more juicy FRs which I'm sure it will be cumming soon:D

Number collectors, please dun PM me. For Only S$50/1/1, at her service and look level, if there is complian about her, that would be a surprise to me. Just go and wait no more!! :mad:

So good ah.... her business must be damm hot with demands:D

mazda0116
07-12-2008, 02:02 PM
waiting eagerly in queue for my turn.

really hope i be privilege to be given her ctc :confused:

i1papaya
07-12-2008, 02:19 PM
This is my RTF. Too good to be true for such a price for such a GEM!:eek::D

I had paid S$70 a pop previously. FR was in :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3274953-post45.html

Great job Bro Curious, you have saved our undisclosed saving (私房钱):p

Great GFE and KC feel and I love her CFM foxy look and dirty talks. No disappointment at all.

This time she serviced me much seductively from bath room onwards. Damm sexy body massage she offered me. Asked me to face the wall with both hands against the wall (like a police's suspect) and she was virtually molesting me all over!! Giving me body to body rabba and then her whole arm attacks me from the back, slowly rolling from my butt to my balls to my dick (jerking it) and also her hand stroking my tummy, back and fore. Sipeh Song!! Till I can't tahan to tell her let's gets in for FJ. Hehehe....

On the bed she serviced me with more pattern. Asked me to do doggie position which I wander why. She licks me sensationary from my back to my butt with lots of tongue licking and twisting actions. Next she AR me with her Wet tongue and I could hear slupping sound like her love alot of the taste. Hehehe....Song lah......followed by she licks and suck my balls while I was at similar position. By then My junior was already point at my face when I was looking at my junior. She then jerks my Junior again and blend it from 12 o'clock position to my 6 o'clock! She will then licks it like a lollipop with not deep throat but the whole small head at times was being sucked. This time My dick is really Iron steel Stiff man!! While I was craving for more, she then shifted it to lick both of my inner thighs and maneuver downwards till she laid on bed facing my dick while I was still in doggie position!! She continious to giving me her sensious BBBJ!!! Wah Lan Ehhhhh........she will not stop till I call for servicing her!!!

As about the FJ, Most computer are powered by INTEL inside. But she is powered by OSIM inside!!!NNB couldn't last as long as I usually does. Her iVagina is install featured with the iSqueeze/uSqueeze plus the uPapa!!Hahaha....
She combo it with her cowgirl is just like the uRobic Watch Video (http://www.osim.com/SG/product/popup_video.aspx?did=92D00C2E-0297-4B02-929F-95F1C1883C59). Tell me how to Tahan long enough leh. :mad:

Name; 荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks; 7 (Perfect Mistress with CFM look)
Voice; Super sweet soft voice (your heart guaranteed to melt when communicating with her)
Height; 158m
Weight; 49kg
Hygiene : High (Listerine mouth wash before and after)
Frenching; 7 Yes making out with your mistress
Body; 7 (Slim waist line, Very Fair and Smooth skin. 7.5; upper body, 6; lower body cos butt and thigh fats)
Boobs; 34C (100% natural, Small aerola and pink nips, soft and well shaped)
Bathing service; Yes (before and after. With body-to-body massage)
Catbath; 7.5 (Takes her time services you from head to legs)
BBBJ; 7 (Starts from the Bathroom. On bed, never stop till you are enough. Licking balls, shaft and deep throat)
Fingering; Yes
Painting; Yes (She begged for more)
AR; 8
Pussy; 9
FJ; 8.5 (Super Horny with dirty talks. Power Cowgirl like an energized Bunny. Accommodating to any position)
GFE; 9
Massage; 8 (relieves your tension with ample pressure just like a pro masseur)
Total Sexperience; AAA Class (Friendly, Cheerful and Extremely eager to please)
RTF; yes, and already did!
Damage; 50 + 20tip + 20room + 1.666CD

curious75
07-12-2008, 02:56 PM
knn, budget king strikes again!

u r still e best!

how come ur points drop to so low all of the sudden huh?

Long Story:(:o:p:D

Zonal101
07-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Thank you TS for the contact Nos.
It was truely a good lobang, spent about 90 minutes (another brother had also booked her) with her today and I must said that her service was exceptionally good.
Will surely repeat if time permit.

gcrw
07-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi bro,can i have her conctact too?woo=) seems nice. ha greatly appreciated if u share ctc thanks:D

curious75
07-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Thank you TS for the contact Nos.
It was truely a good lobang, spent about 90 minutes (another brother had also booked her) with her today and I must said that her service was exceptionally good.
Will surely repeat if time permit.

Thanks for your short and sharp FR but not enough for me to PCC while reading it leh!:D Nevertheless, thanks for your nice effort.:)

curious75
07-12-2008, 11:46 PM
PMed to all senior Cheongsters liao. So please dun disappoint me if you dun have any FR reported after bonking her.:o:D

walabis
08-12-2008, 01:46 AM
PMed to all senior Cheongsters liao. So please dun disappoint me if you dun have any FR reported after bonking her.:o:D

I got to disappoint you as I have not posted her FR as I did not have her ctc and bonk her. :D

hole_me
08-12-2008, 01:49 AM
hi bro can i have her contact?

curious75
08-12-2008, 06:31 AM
I got to disappoint you as I have not posted her FR as I did not have her ctc and bonk her. :D

NNKC. You sure or just pulling my legs? :p:D

Vanda
08-12-2008, 07:00 AM
NNKC. You sure or just pulling my legs? :p:D

So hardworking leh shld be sleeping and still up to commenting :D

curious75
08-12-2008, 07:29 AM
So hardworking leh shld be sleeping and still up to commenting :D

Wakes up to Pang Sai lah:eek:. Since PC is still on log-in and look see look see lor.:D

simplyhorny
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM
“Court…. All stand for the honorable judge” a loud sturdy voice boomed.

The tension was in the air. Everyone present was literally gasping as the dense air has coagulated to the extent that it can be easily sliced through by a blunt knife. (No kidding)

A distraught figure emerged from the stand. Though from a distant, one could easily sense that the “convicted” is hardly in the right state of mind, ravaged to the point of insanity waves by relentless waves of guilt.

The judge entered in awe, donned in the typical black suit – a symbol of justice, which will spare no cheongsters from any misdeed.

“What heinous crime has this poor soul committed?” The thought lingered in every cheongsters’ mind as we awaited patiently for Simplyhorny’s trial in the most esteem SBF court of misconduct.

A blue uniformed PRC FL stood up (representing the prosecution) spoke in awe:

“Your honour, Case 128 - Failure to write prompt FR after bonking. The defendant, Simplyhorny, does not plead guilty.”

Judge Walabis (Touted as the grandmaster in the eyes of PRC FL in GL) frowned.

“Why is it that cheongsters never learnt their lesson? Never write FR just admit loh. Why the hassle of going through a court proceeding when at the end of the day, I will still find him guilty?!?! Haiz… Young man… (&(@&$#@)&” he wondered.

Apparently, Failure to write prompt FR is an unforgiving crime regardless of whatever “valid” reasons you may have in the eyes of SBF cheongsters.

Law will prevail… IT MUST PREVAIL… for the fate and well being of all FLs reside in the outcome of this court ruling!

“Eh… What happen huh?” bro Dancing enquired “Simplyhorny ok bro what? How come he never write FR on Hong Xue promptly”

“How I know?” curious75 was literally boiling in rage “I thought he had a wonderful time with Hong Xue. Moreover, he promised to write a solid FR but days went by and not a single word from him. I would never had passed on my darling Hong Xue’s contact if I’ve known Simplyhorny to be so unreliable.”

“Simplyhorny shall pay for his heinous crime… HE SHALL NOT BE SPARED!!!” curious75 retorted.

Will Simplyhorny get his due deserts?

Will Justice prevail?

Or is there more than meets the eyes?

Stay tune…

curious75
08-12-2008, 09:40 AM
This is my RTF. Too good to be true for such a price for such a GEM!:eek:

I had paid S$70 a pop previously. FR was in :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3274953-post45.html

Great job Bro Curious, you have saved our undisclosed saving (私房钱):p

Great GFE and KC feel and I love her CFM foxy look and dirty talks. No disappointment at all.

As about the FJ, Most computer are powered by INTEL inside. But she is powered by OSIM inside!!!NNB couldn't last as long as I usually does. Her iVagina is install featured with the iSqueeze/uSqueeze plus the uPapa!!Hahaha....
She combo it with her cowgirl is just like the uRobic Watch Video (http://www.osim.com/SG/product/popup_video.aspx?did=92D00C2E-0297-4B02-929F-95F1C1883C59). Tell me how to Tahan long enough leh. :mad:

Thanks for your Juicy FR for me to PCC:D

walabis
08-12-2008, 09:45 AM
What Hong Xue and you got to do with me? :rolleyes:

curious75
08-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Stay tune…

Oiii, Kah Kin Lah. Need you FR to PCC leh. :mad::D

curious75
08-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Bro Andrew101,

Me waiting for your juicy FR too. She told me you looked for her already right Yesterday early even?:D Song bor?:rolleyes:

She told me you are a nice cheongster lah;) You another KC king! Hehehe.....She told you so many things hor. Some, please keep to yourself Okie?:p

curious75
08-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Cheongsters, please be informed again that her charges is S$50/1/1 or S$80/2/2. To avoid disappointment if she may have advance booking by other cheongster, please let her know what is your required time of play in advance, 1hr or 2 hrs. If you need 2 hours even for 1 shot, please reward her S$80 as she will offer you 100% Traditional massage(Found out that she is a pro masseur trainer in Health Center back home) or Sensuous massage.:)

Jango99
08-12-2008, 11:24 AM
So hardworking leh shld be sleeping and still up to commenting

NNKC. You sure or just pulling my legs?

Wah all the Clones wake up so early on a public holiday to post ah...very hardworking:D:p

denden7070
08-12-2008, 01:21 PM
What Hong Xue and you got to do with me? :rolleyes:

he feel grateful to you lor........cos without you.....he will never had such good bonk:D

curious75
08-12-2008, 01:31 PM
he feel grateful to you lor........cos without you.....he will never had such good bonk:D

Bro denden,

I'm also grateful to you. Cos without you... I will never had such a place call home:D

denden7070
08-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Bro denden,

I'm also grateful to you. Cos without you... I will never had such a place call home:D

yeah.......you n your so call "HOME":p

how is the "J".....good bo;)

curious75
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
yeah.......you n your so call "HOME":p

how is the "J".....good bo;)

Will let you know when we meet again.:D

Paul Heng
08-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Nice Introduce,can Bro share this gal contact,million of thank!

andrew101
08-12-2008, 04:36 PM
FR on Hong Xue Aka Xiao Yu

Bro Curious45, u really the man that got a nice good gem to share. Yes , she’s the perfect and special one. TKS so much for the contact.

Difficulty to find a slot and ask for 1pm but not available, so manage to get 5pm slot instead. But worth for the waiting. SMS her the room nos after a i got the room at Lor20 H81.....she came within 10 mins.

Impressive part that she got lot of sexy mole on her face and neck. Quite pretty and young as a Milf cats with sweet and sensational look. A bit short with well maintain figure, Slight fat around her tummy area. Complexion of smooth.

Once in the room, she start to hugged me like a lover, can see she is a friendly and easy going gal with strong GFE. We TCSS first before she ask me to shower with her not i ask her to shower with me...Exetremely Good attitude and behaviour. I like that.....

It was my first experience that spend almost 20 min inside the bathroom. Not just a simple bath but a good scrubing and soapy wash. Using her boobs to rub and lean against my whole body. Body to body. And even try to massage my legs when i was standing. Later her hand was washing my didi and then went undereath and wash my ass from the front, stroking up and down. With her mouth sucking my nipples. Keep going for 10min before she bend down side way and BBBJ. I manage to finger her pussy in that position. Surprisingly thought that she will do it in the bathrrom instead on the bed. I was wrong.....She say this is just the warm-up and the best is yet to come....:eek:....I’m eager to look forward to that....

Once in the bed, she start to kiss and french me. We have a furious tongue fightingand her hand keep stroking my didi She even kiss my hand, thigh and leg. Then, ask me to turn over and start to BM my back and follow by painting. From top to bottom. As she reach my butt, spread my leg apart and AR me. Using her tongue to poke my asshole and stoking up and down. The feeling was damn sensational. I love it.....

Once done, turn over. Prepare to paint my front body and slowly into licking my nips and down to my goin. Lots of sucking and licking my balls...holy shit...she even sucked my whole ball inside her mouth. then came the BBBJ, Fully deepthroating and suction was outstanding. Didi already straight up liao, she took the CD and capped me.

She already in the cowgirl position and start to mount on top of me. Told me can i feel something. I was shock:eek:.indeed, her pussy muscle is grabbing my didi and suck like a vaccum inward. This is what i call something special.......She start to get high and was damn CFM. Up and down and rubbing in circular movement. She really enjoy herself with her eye close. I do my part also by caressing her C boobs, very soft and firm, not those saggy type. Love to see those boobs boucing up and down.

Shortly, into the missionary, where i hold ber down and start to pump her with my right hand rubbing her clitoris and the other hand squeezing her boob. Keep pumping for 10 min and moaning was quite impressive the moment i pumped her furious and deep in. My body lean her and kissing her. She cummed twice....and keep saying she cannot liao.....

Finally, giving myself the last breath. Shot onto her and she quickly help to clean my didi. We rested awhile and TCSS again. But yet she keep on kissing my arm and kneel.....then frenched me again and again till i have to stop her. Yes, Another French Queen:D

Lastly, she hold my hand and ask to follow her to the bathroom where she washed me again. Even use Listerine mouth wash before and after. That’s what i call a good hygiene.

Overall, a super solid experience and a great sextisfaction. And money is well spending onto her. She leaving first week of jan 09. Bros who want to try her special vaccum sucking skill. Kindly PM TS (Bros Vanda or Bro Curious75) for contact. You will definietly love it.

Name: Hong Xue Aka Xiao Yu
Look: 7/10 (Pretty with CFM look)
Body: 7/10 (Very Fair and Smooth skin. Not slim nor fat. Well maintain) figure. Slightly meaty butt)
Boobs: C (Natural with small aerola and pink nips, soft and firm not saggy)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (SOLID, lick u all the way down)
BBBJ: 8/10 (One in the Bathroom and one on the bed. Licking balls, shaft and full deepthroating)
Frenching10/10 (What can i say....excellent, strong and furious tongue fighting)
Fingering: Nil (i miss out)
Painting: Nil (i miss out)
AR: 8.5/10 (Shiok!!!! poking my asshole and deep in)
Pussy: 10/10 (Very specia skilll. I love it, man)
FJ: 8/10 (CFM expression and very horny)
GFE: 9/10 (Both got Strong feeling)
Massage: 7/10 (not bad either but a bit pain)
Service: 9/10 (Take her time to make u comfortable. Not a time watcher)
Attitude: 9/10(Friendly and extremely eager to please)
Damage: 50 + 20tips (CD and room excluded)
RTF: YES...later if got the slot!

curious75
08-12-2008, 11:43 PM
FR on Hong Xue Aka Xiao Yu

Bro Curious45, u really the man that got a nice good gem to share. Yes , she’s the perfect and special one. TKS so much for the contact.......

Name: Hong Xue Aka Xiao Yu
Look: 7/10 (Pretty with CFM look)
Body: 7/10 (Very Fair and Smooth skin. Not slim nor fat. Well maintain)figure. Slightly meaty butt)
Boobs: C (Natural with small aerola and pink nips, soft and firm not saggy)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (SOLID, lick u all the way down)
BBBJ: 8/10 (One in the Bathroom and one on the bed. Licking balls, shaft and full deepthroating)
Frenching10/10 (What can i say....excellent, strong and furious tongue fighting)
Fingering: Nil (i miss out)
Painting: Nil (i miss out)
AR: 8.5/10 (Shiok!!!! poking my asshole and deep in)
Pussy: 10/10 (Very specia skilll. I love it, man)
FJ: 8/10 (CFM expression and very horny)
GFE: 9/10 (Both got Strong feeling)
Massage: 7/10 (not bad either but a bit pain)
Service: 9/10 (Take her time to make u comfortable. Not a time watcher)
Attitude: 9/10(Friendly and extremely eager to please)
Damage: 50 + 20tips (CD and room excluded)
RTF: YES...later if got the slot!

Thanks for your juicy FR:D. As you promised and you have proven, awesome FR bro Andrew101.

I met her today and told her you have writen a long excellent FR and she is very happy and asked me to convey her appreciation to you:D

curious75
08-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Some Cheongsters are confused with the charges and sorry for my unclear information.

Please be informed about her damage again

Damage : 50/1hr/1 or 80/1hr/2 or 80/2hr/1 or 80/2hr/2

If you have any doubt, please PM me.:D

ravenpump
09-12-2008, 04:13 PM
can i havher contact pls??

curious75
09-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Sorry for bros that have not received her CTC yet cos there are over demand asking for contact past few days. I tot it is needed to provide Senior Cheongsters with priority first. As for the rest, you will be receiving her CTC ASAP by this weekend. Please continue to PM me. Thanks for your kind patient.

Senior Cheongsters, Cheong Ahhhh....Before opens up the flood gate!:D

dagme
09-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Had a session with Hong Xue on saturday. A bit old, i think 30+, Here are the points

FJ - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10 ( a little saggy, milf what do u expect)
BBBJ - Didnt do. (BJ - 5/10)
RTF - nope.

curious75
09-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Had a session with Hong Xue on saturday. A bit old, i think 30+, Here are the points

FJ - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10 ( a little saggy, milf what do u expect)
BBBJ - Didnt do. (BJ - 5/10)
RTF - nope.

Bro dagme, thanks for your Honors FR.:D
However, your nick is still in my waiting list to be given Hong Xue CTC and I wonder how you get her CTC?:eek: Unless I have poor memory?:confused:

Anyway, since you already upped her, I need not forward you her CTC this weekend any longer. Nice FR. I will take it.:rolleyes:.

dagme
09-12-2008, 05:31 PM
You had PM;ed me the HP bro ;)

Thanks a lot. SHe was a good bonk however ;)

regards
alex

curious75
09-12-2008, 05:41 PM
You had PM;ed me the HP bro ;)

Thanks a lot. SHe was a good bonk however ;)

regards
alex

Oh izzit? So nice of you to have supported her. May I know what was your time lot of Saturday you have bonged with Hong Xue:D

bangala69
09-12-2008, 08:32 PM
thanks to TS for passing me HX ctc.

finally managed to try this mILf..... according to her, due to her error, she mistook me as someone who booked her for a session scheduled around 4.30pm, so she gave the slot to me :D

The whole bonk can be summarised as follows :-

1. Fantastic
2. Excellent
3. No horse run
4. Valued for marni bonk

well, I am not versed in writing FR but really out of CURIOSITY, after bonking, I inspected her iVagina to make sure that there isnt any mechanism attached to it.... hmm.... really no strings attached leh and no electrical cords too. Then how the hell can it function like a octopus vacuum.... woosh... woosh.... lucky my didi was capped if not..... guessed with the kind of suction.... my army of soldiers would in no time reach her womb liao .... :D

The BBBJ was also very very long and very very wet.... until I need to stop her if not I would not be able to proceed to FJ.

Catbath was thorough.... very thorough too and my whole body including my arse was tongue scrubbed by her.

Not a time watcher, I would say that though me not a MILF lover, I may indeed rtf her....

Thank you.... TS and bro Vanda

:)

jackspider
09-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Fr on Hong Xue

She really take her time to wash me clean clean, all the way from body to toes... Once on the bed, she start to slowly lick and kiss from my back to legs paying attention to my ass-o where she lick & suck.. quite good feeling..then she cap me while i m in doggy position & gave a quick bj.. follow by cowgirl where she rode slow to hard on me till cummed..

During tcss found tat she actually worked in shanghai b4 in a HC as a trainer.. she knows body & foot message & also some special moves such as (if i remember correctly) "yi jian chuan xin".. wat tat?.."an arrow pierce the heart" is to use her finger to drive thru the ass-o..then she kept asking me for an extra cd for her finger to try out the move... Oh wat a horror, cant imagine she wanted to dig my ass, told me is veri the shiok but i rejected it as i not into it...

She get wet easily as she repeated her licking while my hands are all over her..Again in cowgirl position, she repeated her "Osim VSqueez" (tat is her speciality) on my dickie and she is damn wet by tat time & she rode from slow to furious and soon i erupted:p...she ended the session with her "Osim VSqueez" squeezing all the ammo out..

HongXue scorecard (IMHO)
Look:6.5/10 (complexion not so good)
Boob:6.5/10 (should be a B-cup, just a handful)
Bj:6/10
Fj:8/10
Ar:7.5/10
Rtf: sure, to try her other skills too
Verdict: She quite a nice fl & service oriented. 80/2/2 is certainly value for $$

Finally many tks to bro Curious75 for ur fast reply and had upz ur pts :)

Huat Lah
Horny JS

curious75
09-12-2008, 11:04 PM

1. Fantastic
2. Excellent
3. No horse run
4. Valued for marni bonk

well, I am not versed in writing FR but really out of CURIOSITY, after bonking, I inspected her iVagina to make sure that there isnt any mechanism attached to it.... hmm.... really no strings attached leh and no electrical cords too. Then how the hell can it function like a octopus vacuum.... woosh... woosh.... lucky my didi was capped if not..... guessed with the kind of suction.... my army of soldiers would in no time reach her womb liao ....

Not a time watcher, I would say that though me not a MILF lover, I may indeed rtf her....

Thanks for your FR bro bangala69. So now you felt the OSIM iVagina liao right? If you focus more, you will realised there are stages of depth are being massaged. Go for your RTF and focus to feel it:D

Fr on Hong Xue

She really take her time to wash me clean clean, all the way from body to toes... Once on the bed, she start to slowly lick and kiss from my back to legs paying attention to my ass-o where she lick & suck.. quite good feeling..then she cap me while i m in doggy position & gave a quick bj.. follow by cowgirl where she rode slow to hard on me till cummed................
She get wet easily as she repeated her licking while my hands are all over her..Again in cowgirl position, she repeated her "Osim VSqueez" (tat is her speciality) on my dickie and she is damn wet by tat time & she rode from slow to furious and soon i erupted:p...she ended the session with her "Osim VSqueez" squeezing all the ammo out..

HongXue scorecard (IMHO)
Look:6.5/10 (complexion not so good)
Boob:6.5/10 (should be a B-cup, just a handful)
Bj:6/10
Fj:8/10
Ar:7.5/10
Rtf: sure, to try her other skills too
Verdict: She quite a nice fl & service oriented. 80/2/2 is certainly value for $$

Finally many tks to bro Curious75 for ur fast reply and had upz ur pts

Huat Lah
Horny JS

Thanks for your juicy FR too. I was told she does different sets of thrill for every RTF cheongsters made so that they will want more RTF hor.:eek::D

curious75
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Complimented Cheongter for their truth FR and was being zapped (102 down to 99) and commented : "how lian. think u OKT ?":confused::p:D

Yes, of cause me no OKT lah but just to help this poor FL to earn what they deserved to earn and help Cheongsters to spend less what they need to spend;)

curious75
09-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Strange???:eek:

I was confirmed and told by Hong Xue that for the past few days job since Thread Started Hong Xue on Friday, till date she only serviced 1 guy that requested BJ instead of BBBJ. But today's FRs there are 2 BJ reported. :confused:
I smell something fishy leh:D

Vanda
10-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Well done bro curious 75 and glad that Hong Xue running well around here:D
Hope that she will return happily soon;)

finally managed to try this mILf..... according to her, due to her error, she mistook me as someone who booked her for a session scheduled around 4.30pm, so she gave the slot to me

1. Fantastic
2. Excellent
3. No horse run
4. Valued for marni bonk

Yo no mentioned it as long as u bonk happliy can alreadi :D

lightning
10-12-2008, 02:10 AM
One thing about her juicy pussy:
POWERR!!!!!:D

CptCum
10-12-2008, 03:05 AM
One thing about her juicy pussy:
POWERR!!!!!:D

wah....bro lightning u juz came back from ur bonk ar :p

me can't wait for mine on thurs :D

curious75
10-12-2008, 07:24 AM
Sorry for bros that have not received her CTC yet cos there are over demand asking for contact. I tot it is needed to provide Senior Cheongsters with priority first. As for the rest, you will be receiving her CTC ASAP by this weekend. Please continue to PM me. Thanks for your kind patient.

My Given out CTC list about 140 Samsters till date since 5th Dec Friday.
Accordingly to Hong Xue, total inquiry calls estimated about 30 Samsters. Successful bonk Cheongsters about 15 and 9 FRs till date. My hold back waiting list is no kidding about near 100 Junior cheongsters. Hope they are not number collectors.:cool:

Therefore, Senior Cheongsters, Cheong Ahhhh....Before I open up the flood gate by this weekend!:D

curious75
10-12-2008, 07:45 AM
Some Cheongsters are confused with the charges and sorry for my unclear information.

Please be informed about her damage again

Damage : 50/1hr/1 or 80/1hr/2 or 80/2hr/1 or 80/2hr/2

If you have any doubt, please PM me.:D

Again Some Cheongsters are unclear about the charges and PMed me.

Simply to say :

Damage : $50 for 1 hr 1 shot. As long as 2 hrs is $80 and As long as 2 shots is $80. More than that, please negotiate with her:D

didisleep
10-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Can share her contact ? pm me bro thank

bigwish
10-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks to TS for Hong Xue's contact. Fast hand fast leg make appt with her last nite, managed to bonk her at LV 81. Her CFM look can really turn you on especially during BBBJ. Below are her Stat

Name : Hong Xue
Body : 7/10 Milf standard
BBBJ : 8/10, lick and deepthroat.
FJ : 7/10, she came 4 to 5 times
Pussy lick : allow
Kiss / French : Allow
Damage : Refer to TS post
RTF : Why not !
GFE : 8/10

curious75
10-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks to TS for Hong Xue's contact. Fast hand fast leg make appt with her last nite, managed to bonk her at LV 81. Her CFM look can really turn you on especially during BBBJ. Below are her Stat

Name : Hong Xue
Body : 7/10 Milf standard
BBBJ : 8/10, lick and deepthroat.
FJ : 7/10, she came 4 to 5 times
Pussy lick : allow
Kiss / French : Allow
Damage : Refer to TS post
RTF : Why not !
GFE : 8/10

Thanks for your FR.:D

powerfuldrill
10-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I tried sms her asking for time slot but never received reply at all. Don't know why no lock lay. Will try to get her today.

curious75
10-12-2008, 02:28 PM
I tried sms her asking for time slot but never received reply at all. Don't know why no lock lay. Will try to get her today.

Continue to try again and I'm sure you can get her:D

steamer
10-12-2008, 02:59 PM
juz finished my 1pm appt with her. short fr as follows;
looks 6/10 mid 30s, not for syt lovers; fair but a bit short
hgt est 1.55
boobs est 34b soft, smooth and alluring, great to hold
catbath 8/10 almost like cat150; back n front catbath; including ball sucking
ar 5/10 she tries; one of the few prc who does ar, tho lose to cat150 standard but at least she does
bbbj 7.5/10 many licks, and some power sucks, spend quite some time on this
frenching 7/10 not too bad; gets 8/10 when she becomes real steamed up
fj 8.5/10 did her various positions, no time for doggie as too caught up with the passionate fj. True she has isqueeze muscles esp when riding, tho i also showed her a trick. Not so much the strong grip type which i hv encountered before but still geat feeling.
gfe 7/10 not her fault but coz of my lousy mandarin
rtf yeah if need a hot steamy session again :D
oveall 7.5/10
thks to ts for contact
p/s gave me a thorough bath with body to body raba2, attacking my nips and followed by a sensual bbbj ;)
pd her 50 plus 10 tips

slinger99
10-12-2008, 07:10 PM
bro, care to share hong xue contact?... thanks

poolhot.
10-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Damage : $50 for 1 hr 1 shot. As long as 2 hrs is $80 and As long as 2 shots is $80. More than that, please negotiate with her

Wat happen if I cat bathe her whole body plus her back plus plus her armpit plus her fingers plus her toes and lick her pussy and ass till she doesnt wan me to stop and exceed one hr.. should I demand 80 from her? :eek::D:p

powerfuldrill
10-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Finally managed to bonk her this afternoon, No need to elaborate more on the service that she provided as it is already in most of the FR from those who tried. Actually booked for 2 hours and waiting to have fun but end out she got SMS from one of her sister that there is a raid around geylang, fast leg fast hand get clean and send her back.

Anyway, thankd Bro for the contact.

curious75
10-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Wat happen if I cat bathe her whole body plus her back plus plus her armpit plus her fingers plus her toes and lick her pussy and ass till she doesnt wan me to stop and exceed one hr.. should I demand 80 from her?

NNKC, I tot you are a FL boy?:eek: You should make money from the TaiTai:p instead of FL leh.:D

curious75
10-12-2008, 10:19 PM
juz finished my 1pm appt with her. short fr as follows;
looks 6/10 mid 30s, not for syt lovers; fair but a bit short
hgt est 1.55
boobs est 34b soft, smooth and alluring, great to hold
catbath 8/10 almost like cat150; back n front catbath; including ball sucking
ar 5/10 she tries; one of the few prc who does ar, tho lose to cat150 standard but at least she does
bbbj 7.5/10 many licks, and some power sucks, spend quite some time on this
frenching 7/10 not too bad; gets 8/10 when she becomes real steamed up
fj 8.5/10 did her various positions, no time for doggie as too caught up with the passionate fj. True she has isqueeze muscles esp when riding, tho i also showed her a trick. Not so much the strong grip type which i hv encountered before but still geat feeling.
gfe 7/10 not her fault but coz of my lousy mandarin
rtf yeah if need a hot steamy session again :D
oveall 7.5/10
thks to ts for contact
p/s gave me a thorough bath with body to body raba2, attacking my nips and followed by a sensual bbbj ;)
pd her 50 plus 10 tips

Thanks for your FR bro steamer.

Finally managed to bonk her this afternoon, No need to elaborate more on the service that she provided as it is already in most of the FR from those who tried. Actually booked for 2 hours and waiting to have fun but end out she got SMS from one of her sister that there is a raid around geylang, fast leg fast hand get clean and send her back.

Anyway, thankd Bro for the contact.

Hope you had a good time that your powerfuldrill did not damage this OSIM iVagina:D

swollenhead
10-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

At 80/2/2 cat, Hong Xue was the best MILF by far for me. I was glad that her appearance was better than expected for me. I had tried several MILFs and was always disappointed. For Hong Xue, I would rate her 7 to 7.5 (relative to my previous encounters).

I had 2 rounds with HX and must say her service was very good. She was in total control in the 1st round. Catbath me for 10 mins, AR for 5 mins BBBJ for another 10 mins. Her BBBJ was quite with deep throat. With such service, you guessed it right that I didn't take me long to cum when she rode me. As mentioned by others, her pussy suction skill was great and gave me the dick message when my dick was still inside.

In between rounds, there was a Bro tried to book her but could not SMS in Chinese. I was the translator and eventually set him up with an appointment with HX on following day. Bro, I hope you had a great time.

During 2nd rounds, I was able to last longer and tried her in several position. She was damned horny. She was tiding me like no tomorrow and seemed enjoying herself. I finally finished her off in missionary.

COnclusion, worth it and RTF for sure.

curious75
10-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

At 80/2/2 cat, Hong Xue was the best MILF by far for me. I was glad that her appearance was better than expected for me. I had tried several MILFs and was always disappointed. For Hong Xue, I would rate her 7 to 7.5 (relative to my previous encounters).

I had 2 rounds with HX and must say her service was very good. She was in total control in the 1st round. Catbath me for 10 mins, AR for 5 mins BBBJ for another 10 mins. Her BBBJ was quite with deep throat. With such service, you guessed it right that I didn't take me long to cum when she rode me. As mentioned by others, her pussy suction skill was great and gave me the dick message when my dick was still inside.

In between rounds, there was a Bro tried to book her but could not SMS in Chinese. I was the translator and eventually set him up with an appointment with HX on following day. Bro, I hope you had a great time.

During 2nd rounds, I was able to last longer and tried her in several position. She was damned horny. She was tiding me like no tomorrow and seemed enjoying herself. I finally finished her off in missionary.

COnclusion, worth it and RTF for sure.

Bro swollenhead, you are one of the few under qualified one on first 2 days which I have given her CTC before I set priority for the Senior Samsters. Anyway, you have proofed yourself that you no number collector:D. Will up you in due time, cos just up someone liao.

Thanks for your juicy FR:D

Vanda
11-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Sorry TS for spamming my post here to tell the rest of the bro how good is her OSIM squeeze pussy and had my dick milked by her dry and sextisfied :D

spyder575
11-12-2008, 06:43 AM
Met Hong Xue 2 nites back at kopi shop...cannot tahan that CFM look n yet try to act shy while flashing dat look from time to time. Last nite had wanted to up another FL at another table, but couldn't get her attention from those uncles n later heard that she got attitude prob also...so quickly called up HX n onned her. Apologies to both TSes for cutting queue.

Look: 6.25/10
Body: petite, smooth skinned, bit of love handle
Boobs: B, but at her age, pink nipples!!!??? nice...
Catbath: YES all over the body, me must flip n flop like an over easy egg
AR: very thorough
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (very thorough oso...long duration)
FJ: 7/10
Painting: yes
Frenching: before AR me yes lol
RTF: must get back my value cos never knew of 80/2/2... :mad:;)

curious75
11-12-2008, 06:58 AM
Met Hong Xue 2 nites back at kopi shop...cannot tahan that CFM look n yet try to act shy while flashing dat look from time to time. Last nite had wanted to up another FL at another table, but couldn't get her attention from those uncles n later heard that she got attitude prob also...so quickly called up HX n onned her. Apologies to both TSes for cutting queue.

Look: 6.25/10
Body: petite, smooth skinned, bit of love handle
Boobs: B, but at her age, pink nipples!!!??? nice...
Catbath: YES all over the body, me must flip n flop like an over easy egg
AR: very thorough
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (very thorough oso...long duration)
FJ: 7/10
Painting: yes
RTF: must get back my value cos never knew of 80/2/2... :mad:;)

Thanks for your FR Bro Spyder575:D

blacky6613
11-12-2008, 07:04 AM
u got mail sire
:eek:

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 07:46 AM
“Why is he doing this to me?” Hong Xue sobbed. Tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheek.

“Don’t worry my darling…. Simplyhorny shall pay!” Papaya snapped.

“Silence at the court!” Judge Walabis warned “If you don’t stop crying, I shall shove my dick up your throat!”

Shifting his focus back to Simplyhorny, Judge Walabis continued his verbal onslaught.

“Why didn’t you write a prompt FR on Hong Xue?” Judge Walabis boomed “So many brothers have given rave review about Hong Xue’s unparalled iVagina technique!”

“Your honour...” Simplyhorny stuttered, hinging dangerously on the verge of mental breakdown “I have nightmares trying to write FR…. Please do not be mistaken…. My experience with Hong Xue is heavenly… Everything was so surreal… but... but... I can’t just find the right words to fully describe the magic ignited from catalytic fusion of 2 souls!”

“Go on” Judge Walabis beseeched, touched by Simplyhorny’s persistence towards perfection.

“Allow me to clarify that whatever I spoken will only be able to describe about 10% of how I truly felt during my sexual encounter with Hong Xue….

How it started

Fate works wonders in ways that mere mortals could never fathomed. How could 2 different souls, separated by nationality, managed to cross path in Geylang? My new job takes up all my time and energy to the extent that I have to cut down my “Geylang patrolling cum la kopi session” However, on that fateful Friday, a HR seminar in town allows me to take a breather at my usual hangout in GL. Long weekend (Hari Raya) and ease of Public transportation deprived me of any possible reasons to avoid the land of temptation.

Oh come on…. Just a cup of kopi… good company… can’t possibly do me any harm right.... (Ya right)

Familiar faces greeted me as I approached “Club 25” – Papaya, Bawang, Walabis, Soberguy, blah blah blah… (Sorry can’t remember that much) were as enthusiastic about life as ever. GL seems to be brimming in life. Once again, I was reminded of the many joys my little brother has missed out for not keeping up to date – Top three gems that stood the test of time were: Lemon, Xiao Yen and Hong Xue. I’ve the good fortune of meeting Lemon that night, however, Bawang got to her first (After his “training”, I’m pretty sure Lemon would have squashed into lemonade). Xiao Yen was next in my list. Alas, I was told Duke is currently “serving” her. Huh?!?! (&@#(*$&#@

Seeing my sorry plight, Curious75 recommended me to try Hong Xue – a OSIM endorsed MILF. I nearly broke down in tears when Hong Xue has other engagement and could only make it 1 hr later.

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH…….!!!!!!

Why… WHY…. WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

(Panting)

Breathe horny breathe… Perhaps Heaven is putting me to a test to see if I am the chosen one to service a cunt that is simply out of this world!

Just when I thought hope was just another fallacy that only comes true in fairy tale, Hong Xue is making her way down to “Club 25”

YIPEEE!!!!

(On my knees, thanking God)

First Impression

To begin with, Hong Xue come across to me as a typical MILF with a big pair of tits. Doubt began to creep in as I scrutinized her from head to toe. Sure or not… Ordinary looking leh… Could this ordinary looking “auntie” be as good as my beloved bro curious75 bluntly put it:

“Excellent Skills with cunt that could massage your dick in 3 stage action like iSqueeze proclaimed by OSIM… In short…. DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!”

To make matter worse, Bawang returned from his sexual rendezvous with Lemon, which he took great pains to keep it a secret (Don’t know why. Perhaps he is just plain shy?!?!) Seeing his sex-tisfied look, endless praises, endorsement and thumb of approval planted seeds of doubt. It was a case of Young Slutty Big boobs versus OSIM MILF. Just while I was about to cast my vote for Lemon, Curious75 gave me the final blow: Hong Xue purposely travel all the way down to meet me. Errr… Ok loh… I chose Hong Xue (the black horse) against all odds.

In the room

For those who don’t know me, I am obsessed about servicing female – I simply adored the contorted look of lust when female orgased multiple times either by my tongue or dick.

Hong Xue stripped down to birthday suit at double quick time. Wah Piang! Even faster than my personal record during army change parade! I like to take things slow by doing a strip dance: gyrating my hips on her inviting boobs, tantalizing her bare skin with my specially crafted sensual touch of varying strength and speed. Hong Xue reciprocated by her passionate kisses. We are like long lost lovers.

Bathroom

Just when I was about to kick off my “licking routine”, Hong Xue lead me into the bathroom for a quick shower. Her attention to details was admirable – my whole body (Yup… that’s right folks… from head to toe) were carefully soaped, massaged and cleaned. Any cleaner would mean a total replacement of my epidermis. Hong Xue surprised me when she rubbed her soapy ass crack up and down my erect dick. The feeling was so intense that I would have unloaded my “descendants” if I hadn’t stopped her. (Once again, I need to emphasize that my limited vocabulary and poor grasp of English could barely describe 10% of the sensation I felt that fateful night).

To be continued…

curious75
11-12-2008, 08:00 AM
“Why is he doing this to me?” Hong Xue sobbed. Tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheek...........
Bathroom

Just when I was about to kick off my “licking routine”, Hong Xue lead me into the bathroom for a quick shower. Her attention to details was admirable – my whole body (Yup… that’s right folks… from head to toe) were carefully soaped, massaged and cleaned. Any cleaner would mean a total replacement of my epidermis. Hong Xue surprised me when she rubbed her soapy ass crack up and down my erect dick. The feeling was so intense that I would have unloaded my “descendants” if I hadn’t stopped her. (Once again, I need to emphasize that my limited vocabulary and poor grasp of English could barely describe 10% of the sensation I felt that fateful night).

To be continued…

Ooi, quick I want more!! While reading it, I PCC half way and just started to get erection only you pen down liao.:mad::(:D

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Ooi, quick I want more!! While reading it, I PCC half way and just started to get erection only you pen down liao.:mad::(:D

Wah piang eh... I spend almost 2 hours writing and editing my FR. Give me more time leh....

kekeke

bangala69
11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
For those who don’t know me, I am obsessed about servicing female – I simply adored the contorted look of lust when female orgased multiple times either by my tongue or dick.

To be continued…

ya, after my bonk with HX couple of days ago, I was asking her about u and she remembered u as the one who got iChest (machiam u can make your chest move similar to how her iVagina moves).

Her feedback on your painting were Excellent, Fantastic too. She said your iTongue.... and her iVagina were like ying and yang.... an awesome fit...

She is considering making u priceless too after she has made enugh for herself..... kekeke

:D

qsnake
11-12-2008, 10:37 AM
ya, after my bonk with HX couple of days ago, I was asking her about u and she remembered u as the one who got iChest (machiam u can make your chest move similar to how her iVagina moves).

Her feedback on your painting were Excellent, Fantastic too. She said your iTongue.... and her iVagina were like ying and yang.... an awesome fit...

She is considering making u priceless too after she has made enugh for herself..... kekeke

wah, FR from FL on bros here. Interesting..... btw, I've the iFinger. Guaranteed in 3 mins to get females to orgasm.

jackspider
11-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I was told she does different sets of thrill for every RTF cheongsters made so that they will want more RTF hor.:eek::D

Strange???

I was confirmed and told by Hong Xue that for the past few days job since Thread Started Hong Xue on Friday, till date she only serviced 1 guy that requested BJ instead of BBBJ. But today's FRs there are 2 BJ reported.
I smell something fishy leh

Yep, i am looking forward to something new from her bag of skills... Glad u found out who is the fishy one... Tks for ur pts..:)

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 02:26 PM

Wah piang eh... Pai sei leh... Heard that your skill lagi better than mine loh...

Think it would be great fun spending the night with her. (Stay tune to my FR on her humping skills... NO HORSE RUN!!!)

Haiz.... No money....

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 02:29 PM
wah, FR from FL on bros here. Interesting..... btw, I've the iFinger. Guaranteed in 3 mins to get females to orgasm.

Wah! Another expert! Don't play play...

I'm always intrigued with the concept of fingering. Just that I'm a bit too violent (Always seemed to be possessed during lovemaking session) and may accidentally scratched the vaginal wall. I'm still trying to master the art of locating G-spot which I understand varies in position for different gal.

The road to perfection is indeed a long and ardous one...

PS: Boss not around so can afford to lax a bit... hehehe

spyder575
11-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Wah piang eh... Pai sei leh... Heard that your skill lagi better than mine loh...

Think it would be great fun spending the night with her. (Stay tune to my FR on her humping skills... NO HORSE RUN!!!)

Haiz.... No money....

Brother!!! ur work beri free hor!!! :p lol

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Brother!!! ur work beri free hor!!! :p lol

Don't like that leh...

My conscience is killing me...

kekeke

spyder575
11-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Don't like that leh...

My conscience is killing me...

kekeke

KNS!!! so free then FINISH the damn FR lah :mad::p

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 02:36 PM
KNS!!! so free then FINISH the damn FR lah :mad::p

Wah piang eh!

Write FR very siong one loh...

My brain juice haven't recovered yet...

Be patient my friend.

alex18122003
11-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Wah piang eh!

Be patient my friend.

U still own us many FR hor :p

spyder575
11-12-2008, 02:47 PM

bro lim kopi mai?!

Wah piang eh!

Be patient my friend.

bro not interested in ur FR just want you to stop 卖关子!!! lol :p

denden7070
11-12-2008, 02:57 PM
RTF: must get back my value cos never knew of 80/2/2...

if after AR you n french you.......... or you after after someone's session..........:rolleyes::D

btw,how are you getting your value back:confused:

spyder575
11-12-2008, 03:04 PM
if after AR you n french you.......... or you after after someone's session..........

btw,how are you getting your value back:confused:

hmmm...dat is a good question...I gave her $50+tips...so must at least ask for HJ back lol

well, she had dinner just before my session so at least I only tasted her food n ciggies :p:o

alvin1783
11-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Wah piang eh!

Be patient my friend.Interesting FR...waiting patiently for the rest of it. Cheers :)

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 05:14 PM

Errr... So far only Hong Xue and Xiao Yen. Did I miss out anyone?

Born2Skru
11-12-2008, 05:26 PM
more more! :D

Errr... So far only Hong Xue and Xiao Yen. Did I miss out anyone?

i1papaya
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Wah only 2 days never log-in only. Now here looks so happening leh:eek::D

I think must RTF Hong Xue quickly liao, else my KC Hong Xue will be someone's KC liao:p

Furthermore, the Flood gate is opening soon:eek: and no chance to RTF by then got to buy this OSIM uRobic and watch this
uRobic video of her how she do it to me. Hehehehe...... Watch Video (http://www.osim.com/SG/product/popup_video.aspx?did=92D00C2E-0297-4B02-929F-95F1C1883C59)

sdali
11-12-2008, 10:13 PM
TS - thanks for the HX's contact.

Had her a couple of days ago in the evening at L81 - I must say that she is really popular - hard to get an appointment with her. Thought I had a 2-hour session but as it turns out only a 1-hour slot. Very disappointing so will definitely RTF for a proper 2-hour slot.

Origin: Shanghai

Looks 7/10 (she sort of straddles between SYT & MILF - I think because of her height it can be hard to tell what age she is. In any case, I like her looks - a little 'cheeky' & 'mischevious'). Complexion: fair but freckled & some moles
Boobs 6/10 34B soft & smooth - nice to squeeze when screwing

Catbath 7/10 Better coverage than Singtel but not my cup of tea

AR 8/10 if you consider that she is one of the few that does it, 5/10 amongst those who perform AR as lack of penetration and 'shiokness'

BBBJ 7/10 Decent, licks balls & the tip - not long enough though. Best is when she blew me while i was prone on fours - so I could see her head between my thighs slowing working her way from my arse to my balls & dick

As part of the foreplay, she stuck her condom-clad finger into my arsehole and fingered my arse. Hmm.. wonder if she will enjoy if I return the favour

Frenching 7/10 - not intense enough

FJ 8/10 Tried her in various positions: missionary, cowgirl, doggie. She came at least once in missionary - when i switched to doggie, noticed that my condom was coated with her cumjuice - she is one horny bitch

Post-sex, we had a very nice chat, she's pretty easy-going and eager to please. Offered to show me around when I visit Shanghai in future.

Overall one helluva screw for the price especially. Will RTF as I want the $80/2/2 package.

ravenpump
11-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Dear brudders,

er.. i still waiting for her contact. could i have it pls.....
thank u in advance.. cheers

curious75
11-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Had her a couple of days ago in the evening at L81 - I must say that she is really popular - hard to get an appointment with her. Thought I had a 2-hour session but as it turns out only a 1-hour slot. Very disappointing so will definitely RTF for a proper 2-hour slot.

Looks 7/10 (she sort of straddles between SYT & MILF - I think because of her height it can be hard to tell what age she is. In any case, I like her looks - a little 'cheeky' & 'mischevious'). Complexion: fair but freckled & some moles
Boobs 6/10 34B soft & smooth - nice to squeeze when screwing

Catbath 7/10 Better coverage than Singtel but not my cup of tea

AR 8/10 if you consider that she is one of the few that does it, 5/10 amongst those who perform AR as lack of penetration and 'shiokness'

BBBJ 7/10 Decent, licks balls & the tip - not long enough though. Best is when she blew me while i was prone on fours - so I could see her head between my thighs slowing working her way from my arse to my balls & dick

As part of the foreplay, she stuck her condom-clad finger into my arsehole and fingered my arse. Hmm.. wonder if she will enjoy if I return the favour

Frenching 7/10 - not intense enough

FJ 8/10 Tried her in various positions: missionary, cowgirl, doggie. She came at least once in missionary - when i switched to doggie, noticed that my condom was coated with her cumjuice - she is one horny bitch

Post-sex, we had a very nice chat, she's pretty easy-going and eager to please. Offered to show me around when I visit Shanghai in future.

Overall one helluva screw for the price especially. Will RTF as I want the $80/2/2 package.

Thanks for your FR bro sdali :D. You are another Junior that proofed yourself as no number collector. :D

Chick_Ken
12-12-2008, 05:57 AM

Nice FR bro!

curious75
12-12-2008, 07:14 AM

Nice FR bro!

Bro Chick_Ken, any plan for bonk Hong Xue? Or you already did?:)
Are you the Bro helped by Bro swollenhead?:p

megaman69
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks bro for the GEM.. Try on tuesday

First time got Finger fuck... :( but Shiok :D
Looks: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (Will BBBJ u than Finger your Ass Deep 8/10)
Boobs: B+
HJ : 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive)
Service: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (Well trained)
RTF: Till i try other PRC..and enough Vit

Redoxan
12-12-2008, 03:56 PM
In the room[/U][/B]

Hong Xue stripped down to birthday suit at double quick time. Wah Piang! Even faster than my personal record during army change parade! I like to take things slow by doing a strip dance: gyrating my hips on her inviting boobs, tantalizing her bare skin with my specially crafted sensual touch of varying strength and speed. Hong Xue reciprocated by her passionate kisses. We are like long lost lovers.

Bathroom

To be continued…

You're so worthy of your nick "SIMPLYHORNY" :D

curious75
12-12-2008, 11:03 PM
You're so worthy of your nick "SIMPLYHORNY" :D

You are also worthy of your nick "Tongkat Redoxan Bin Ali" :D

curious75
12-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I got internal news that a insect and a fruit when RTF her today:eek:Hehehe

No wander I can't get my slot to RTF her as I was told she is almost fully booked.:eek:

Bros that have upped her, please post you FR hor:) Please dun be a Silencer! and post your FR, OK?:p Hahaha

Dick Trainee
12-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Hi Bro. Mind sharing this gem you found? Thanks in advance:D The pics made me horny liao.:p

curious75
13-12-2008, 07:01 AM
As I have promised, the flood gate will be opened by this weekend. Today, is the day. Total number of CTC given about 160 since thread started, Total number in the list about 120 to be given out :eek::D Please give me sometime and check your PM.:D

curious75
13-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Took over 1 hr and can only send out nick to alphabet "J" not even half of the total listed! Wah liao eh.:o

Need a break for my Breakfast. Be back later today to finish up. ;)

mazda0116
13-12-2008, 08:44 AM
bro curious75, 辛苦你了... 加油... 加油...

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3158/3158790-holder-2924b5904fbecad2194c361eba3cb478.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3158790&showlnk=0)

等你哦...

hope vivian can help keep u going on :)

alan2738510
13-12-2008, 08:48 AM
Hi Bro, I am new here. Hope you can share with me the contact. I thank you in advance :)

mazda0116
13-12-2008, 09:22 AM
more motivation...

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3158/3158927-holder-b17c42a636e60f11176974204a87bea1.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3158927&showlnk=0)

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3158/3158938-holder-951df1d54672a36dde51906f5766f641.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3158938&showlnk=0) http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3158/3158945-holder-cbad995dfcc58550871bbaf1b5727182.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3158945&showlnk=0)

RX8000
13-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Bro

Can share her contact

Tks

curious75
13-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Just spend another 1.5 hrs. Whoos...The Flood Gate is finally fully opened. :eek::D

She will be over flooded with your calls and SMSes. Please double confirm your appointment to avoid confusion:rolleyes:

Please try to understand that she is to work as FL and not taking her phone numbers as 1-900 chat line services, which commonly many newbies did to FLs.

Good luck and happy bonking.

Dun forget your FR too:D

JG_Vet
13-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Thanks to TS for introducing HX.

Finally managed my check flight with her today by giving her a morning call. Seems like her schedule from 2pm today onwards are all filled and she has had to turn down several requests. So consider myself lucky.

Flight stats:

Looks: 7 - I would say pretty but she does have a bit of thigh which mades her look short.

Boobs: B - nice tenny weeny pinky nips.

Catbath - 6.8

AR: 6.8

BBBJ : 7.5

FJ: 7.7 (very responsive with loud flattering moans)

Attitude : 9.5 - she scores here..with kisses aplenty and naughty remarks that makes one want to jest and laugh with her..

Overall : 8.5 - A good bonk with excellent KC vibs

TS - great find. Will up you my humble pointers right after this post..

curious75
13-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks bro for the GEM.. Try on tuesday

First time got Finger fuck... :( but Shiok :D
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+
HJ : 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive)
Service: 8/10
Massage: 7/10 (Well trained)
RTF: Till i try other PRC..and enough Vit

Thanks to TS for introducing HX.

Finally managed my check flight with her today by giving her a morning call. Seems like her schedule from 2pm today onwards are all filled and she has had to turn down several requests. So consider myself lucky.

Flight stats:

Looks: 7 - I would say pretty but she does have a bit of thigh which mades her look short.

Boobs: B - nice tenny weeny pinky nips.

Catbath - 6.8

AR: 6.8

BBBJ : 7.5

FJ: 7.7 (very responsive with loud flattering moans)

Attitude : 9.5 - she scores here..with kisses aplenty and naughty remarks that makes one want to jest and laugh with her..

Overall : 8.5 - A good bonk with excellent KC vibs

TS - great find. Will up you my humble pointers right after this post..

Thanks for your FR and up points Bro megaman69 and Bro JG_Vet. Your FRs surely helps her business moving forward:D

curious75
13-12-2008, 04:03 PM
First time got Finger fuck... but Shiok

Bro megaman69,

Just curious, you first time have your fingers got fucked a pussy or you first time have finger fucked your Ass?:D

Wah... She BBBJ and fingered your Ass Deep? Why I dun have such treatment:mad::p:D

Born2Skru
13-12-2008, 04:04 PM
dear ts..care to share contact :p:D

curious75
13-12-2008, 04:08 PM
dear ts..care to share contact :p:D

Bro Born2Skru,

I PM you immediately liao cos I need to take good care of you good bro lah:D

Born2Skru
13-12-2008, 04:24 PM
lol deeply touched...thanks! ;)

Bro Born2Skru,

I PM you immediately liao cos I need to take good care of you good bro lah:D

alohasg
14-12-2008, 07:17 AM
here goes my fr

sms hong xue after getting PM from Bro 'xiao zhong'

after about 10 mins, she responded.

agreed on location and time and waited for her after got the room.

i'm gonna lay out in point form and in chronological order

1. She has a sweet voice, a plus point before i got to meet her in person, thot she might look good as well
2. She's polite and never a time watcher
3. Silent mode phone
4. Quite punctual, missed some minutes due to miscommunication
5. Very thorough bath, almost every inch of your body gets washed
6. I got an Ass Rim for the first time (quit newbie in this), and well, probably my skin were too thick, but it's good seeing someone licking from behind

Here are her stats

Origin : Shanghai
Age : told me she's born in year of dog (1982), however looks more like 30 ish
looks : 6 (CFM Milf)
Skin Condition : some freckels
Height : 160 ish
Weight : 53 ish
Tummy : Look like she's devliered before, hence a milf
Boobs : B (not so big)
Pussy : 7-8
Voice : sweet

AR : 8
BBBJ : Deepthroat and long
Catbath : Thorough

Most powerful weapon : Vacuum cleaner vagina, she erally squeezes u sucks u dry

http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00HIRQGvtjmTLcM/Vacuum-Cleaner-OD-HD801-.jpg

Paid her 70, 50 + 29 tips (reason for tipping, high service standards although the looks is not so good)

Thanks bro for the great intro tosuch an incredible squeezing and sucking experience.

curious75
14-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Any Juicy FR cumming or not?:D

Yesterday was told her booking was heavily on demand. But strange that there is no advance booking for Sunday? This means, She may be easily available today.:D

Junior samsters, it is your time to post and show that you are not number collector:rolleyes:

Chick_Ken
14-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Any Juicy FR cumming or not?:D

Yesterday was told her booking was heavily on demand. But strange that there is no advance booking for Sunday? This means, She may be easily available today.:D

Today many samsters need to accompany OC shopping. :D

Born2Skru
14-12-2008, 08:20 AM
omg where have you been :confused:

Today many samsters need to accompany OC shopping. :D

i1papaya
14-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Had my RTF sexxion with Hong Xue 2 days ago.

Her KC was like strong super glue:D. Treaded like a King.:D
The more I look at her pretty pink nips and pink abalone the more gian I was.

We made out afew positions. The best was still her cowgirl ride I enjoyed most. I love her dirty talks especially while she ride fast with rocking action till she cummed and paused her movement. As she cum, wah..... can't take her sexy THX stereo moans. I tot I could hold back for more action next while she is still enjoying her long orgasm. Unfortunately, due with her iSqueez, virtually even she is not rocking but her iVagina is doing it with contractions. Internally, it is just like massaging and sucking my dick!! I was told, she heard me asking her not to do the iSqueez as I was about to cum. But she said she couldn't control it as her iVagina took over it's own when she orgasm. Can't tahan till I also cummed and deposited all Tadpoles in my 003. :eek:

Totally she is a no time watcher. What was her new tricks on my 2nd rtf was much more awesome than the first 2 sexxions I had with her, I would not want to elaborate as it is for you to find out:D

happyforever
14-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Firstly, tks bro curious75 for her contact, manage to try her on last Wed. I'm no good in words, so cut short.

Looks: 8 (Perfect Mistress with CFM look)
Frenching: 8 Like kissing with your mistress
Boobs: 34C (100% natural, pink nips, soft and well shaped)
Catbath: 7.5 (Takes her time services you from head to legs)
BBBJ: 7 (Bathroom & bed)
Painting: Yes
AR: 8
Pussy: 8.8 (She really can suck, after she cum, still can suck back all her water)
FJ: 8.5
GFE: 9 (Just like you dating with your Mistress)
Damage: 50 + 10 (Tips)

i1papaya
14-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Today many samsters need to accompany OC shopping.

Are you one of them?:D

omg where have you been

He has been busy Chickening around till no time to meet us liao. :D

http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00HIRQGvtjmTLcM/Vacuum-Cleaner-OD-HD801-.jpg

Thanks bro for the great intro tosuch an incredible squeezing and sucking experience.
Bro alohasg,

Wrong Brand leh:(. Should be OSIM lah why a made-in-china brand Vacuum Cleaner?Hehehe...

curious75
14-12-2008, 05:49 PM
here goes my fr
1. She has a sweet voice, a plus point before i got to meet her in person, thot she might look good as well
2. She's polite and never a time watcher
3. Silent mode phone
4. Quite punctual, missed some minutes due to miscommunication
5. Very thorough bath, almost every inch of your body gets washed
6. I got an Ass Rim for the first time (quit newbie in this), and well, probably my skin were too thick, but it's good seeing someone licking from behind

Here are her stats

Origin : Shanghai
Age : told me she's born in year of dog (1982), however looks more like 30 ish
looks : 6 (CFM Milf)
Skin Condition : some freckels
Height : 160 ish
Weight : 53 ish
Tummy : Look like she's devliered before, hence a milf
Boobs : B (not so big)
Pussy : 7-8
Voice : sweet
AR : 8
BBBJ : Deepthroat and long
Catbath : Thorough

Most powerful weapon : Vacuum cleaner vagina, she erally squeezes u sucks u dry

Paid her 70, 50 + 29 tips (reason for tipping, high service standards although the looks is not so good)

Thanks for your FR Bro alohasg:D

Had my RTF sexxion with Hong Xue 2 days ago.

Her KC was like strong super glue. Treaded like a King.
The more I look at her pretty pink nips and pink abalone the more gian I was.

We made out afew positions. The best was still her cowgirl ride I enjoyed most. I love her dirty talks especially while she ride fast with rocking action till she cummed and paused her movement. As she cum, wah..... can't take her sexy THX stereo moans. I tot I could hold back for more action next while she is still enjoying her long orgasm. Unfortunately, due with her iSqueez, virtually even she is not rocking but her iVagina is doing it with contractions. Internally, it is just like massaging and sucking my dick!! I was told, she heard me asking her not to do the iSqueez as I was about to cum. But she said she couldn't control it as her iVagina took over it's own when she orgasm. Can't tahan till I also cummed and deposited all Tadpoles in my 003.

Totally she is a no time watcher. What was her new tricks on my 2nd rtf was much more awesome than the first 2 sexxions I had with her, I would not want to elaborate as it is for you to find out

Thanks for your repeated RTF Bro i1papaya:D

Firstly, tks bro curious75 for her contact, manage to try her on last Wed. I'm no good in words, so cut short.

Looks: 8 (Perfect Mistress with CFM look)
Frenching: 8 Like kissing with your mistress
Boobs: 34C (100% natural, pink nips, soft and well shaped)
Pussy: 8.8 (She really can suck, after she cum, still can suck back all her water)
GFE: 9 (Just like you dating with your Mistress)
Damage: 50 + 10 (Tips)

Thanks for your FR bro happyforever:D

linixx
14-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Tried booking her yesterday noon for a afternoon session, but no 2 hour slot avaliable (wanted to try her range of "services"), will try again another day.

BTW did encountered some difficulties in communicating with her on the phone, couldn't really catch what she was trying to say (maybe due to poor hp reception).

curious75
14-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Tried booking her yesterday noon for a afternoon session, but no 2 hour slot avaliable (wanted to try her range of "services"), will try again another day.

BTW did encountered some difficulties in communicating with her on the phone, couldn't really catch what she was trying to say (maybe due to poor hp reception).

Continue to try and I'm sure you will have not regret once you could spend a sexxion like the others had evaluated her iVagina.:D

Gal2swap
14-12-2008, 09:56 PM
thanks to TS for Hong Xue nos.make an appt with her tis aftn.no regrets.1 of the top best value deal.tho massage was mininal,her vacuum cleaner mouth n pussy will literally blow u out of ur mind.

she did some back massage and den started catbathing u all over.her magic word will den tell u to raise up ur buttock.she doesnt only ass rimmed u.she literally start sucking ur anus.luckily have washed up thoroughly before session starts.her bbbj is done with passion and she seemed to really enjoy bbbjing.

she den whispered sexily dat it time for her mei mei to take in my dick.she capped me and it felt damn tight going in.she was enjoying every moment of the penetration and u can just feel her pussy muscle tightening ur dick all the time.couldnt last long with such a tight pussy and did her only in missionary.that where the fun begins.she still wouldnt let go of ur dick and she will really milked u dry.Ts description of her spot on.really is OSIM iSqueez uSqueez,haha.

she is highly recommended in term of looks,service and skill.tis pricing is really a steal even with tis market condition.wait no further to try her out.pm TS for her nos now.:D

jif98
14-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks bro curious75 for her contact, manage to try her yesterday.

Looks: 6
Frenching: 7
Body: 6
Boobs: 34C
Catbath: 8
FJ: 7
GFE: 7
Damage: 50 + 20 room

curious75
14-12-2008, 10:07 PM
thanks to TS for Hong Xue nos.make an appt with her tis aftn.no regrets.1 of the top best value deal.tho massage was mininal,her vacuum cleaner mouth n pussy will literally blow u out of ur mind.

she did some back massage and den started catbathing u all over.her magic word will den tell u to raise up ur buttock.she doesnt only ass rimmed u.she literally start sucking ur anus.luckily have washed up thoroughly before session starts.her bbbj is done with passion and she seemed to really enjoy bbbjing.

she den whispered sexily dat it time for her mei mei to take in my dick.she capped me and it felt damn tight going in.she was enjoying every moment of the penetration and u can just feel her pussy muscle tightening ur dick all the time.couldnt last long with such a tight pussy and did her only in missionary.that where the fun begins.she still wouldnt let go of ur dick and she will really milked u dry.Ts description of her spot on.really is OSIM iSqueez uSqueez,haha.

she is highly recommended in term of looks,service and skill.tis pricing is really a steal even with tis market condition.wait no further to try her out.pm TS for her nos now.:D

Thanks for your FR Bro Gal2swap. Glad that you enjoyed and agreed with my description.;)

Thanks bro curious75 for her contact, manage to try her yesterday.

Looks: 6
Frenching: 7
Body: 6
Boobs: 34C
Catbath: 8
GFE: 7
Damage: 50 + 20 room

Thanks for your rating bro jif98:D

Woei
14-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Tks bro curious75 for HX ctcs, visited her a few days back. Here my short FR.

Looks: 6.5 (CFM look)
Boobs: ard 34C
BBBJ: 7
Fingering : Yes
GFE: 7.5
RTF: Mayb

Anyway, thks TS for her ctcs :D

curious75
14-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Tks bro curious75 for HX ctcs, visited her a few days back. Here my short FR.

Looks: 6.5 (CFM look)
Boobs: ard 34C
BBBJ: 7
Fingering : Yes
GFE: 7.5
RTF: Mayb

Anyway, thks TS for her ctcs :D

Thanks for your rating bro Woei:D

alohasg
15-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Bro alohasg,

Wrong Brand leh:(. Should be OSIM lah why a made-in-china brand Vacuum Cleaner?Hehehe...

Yeah bro, she is frm China mah.... :p

ePoet
15-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Pardon me if this is going to be a really long post. The subject of this thread deserves it though!

Ode to HX

'Twas a hot and muggy Friday, when my loins came aflame with lust
I longed to have a lady close, and moaning with my every thrust
Searched through my list and saw her no., all thanks to TS's grace
Called and got the reply I wanted, so proceeded to GL with unseemly haste

Red Snow arrived within 10 minutes, fetching in tight blouse and white pants
A gentle knock, a demure look, peeping at me with a mischievous glance
I stepped back to take a longer look, silky skin touched by the sun
A sprinkling of freckles nothing much, and twinkling eyes promising fun

Quite taken with her crooked grin, and her little girl voice piping high
She stepped into my tight embrace, and rested her head on me with a sigh
We laid down still fully clothed, and chatted and kissed and cuddled some
Then piece by piece our clothes came off, she grabbed my dick and I squeezed her bum

Mouths plastered, we went to bathe, and so thorough was her scrub
No skin unwashed, no dirt was left, I really wished we had a tub
She knelt down and I thought she'd blow, instead she gave a foot massage
From toes to knees, and thighs to butt, I was truly serviced like a raj

Then without warning she leant forward, and engulfed my turgid member
Her head bobbing, her eyes peeping, even my name I found hard to remember
I pulled her up (or I'd have cummed), and rushed her out to bed
We tumbled in, not fully dry, she too couldn't wait to be laid

I catbathed her back and front, a full ten minutes before her clit
Her waters were wetting the sheets, before my tongue touched her slit
Her clit stood at swollen attention, just waiting to be licked
Then orgasm after orgasm for her, and her skin was all sweat-slicked

She had to rest to catch her breath, then suddenly rolled me on my front
Her tongue felt like it reached everywhere, a sinuous worm on a hunt
With strength she pulled me on all fours, and a hot wet object probed
Her arse rim was divinely done, and shudders through my body strobed

She stopped and I looked down to see, her head between my tensed thighs
Her tongue never stopped moving, and soon I was emitting moans and cries
Her mouth engulfing each ball, and her tongue running up and down my shaft
It seemed to go on forever, pleasure from a mistress of her craft

I reached back and wriggled her forwards, my bro already reaching between her legs
Rubber in my hand, and on it went, all the while my body endured the shakes
She was looking deep into my eyes, while her hands were reaching down for me
She guided my covered bro to her slit, her gate spread wide to welcome my key

And as I entered I felt her craft, squeezes, caresses from her vaginal walls
I could feel every inch of entry, from the tip of my shaft down to my balls
I had to catch my breath awhile, before I could begin my thrusting
Into the tight, warm, wet sister, a truly made-in-heaven coupling

Her eyes were glazed, her breath were pants, my thrusts synchronised with her gasps
Her ankles were locked behind my knees, as were her fingers, a double clasp
"受不了!" , "你在折磨我啊!", only drove my efforts higher
Both of us shuddering and in spasms, our bodies ignited and on fire

With a primal cry I arched my back, just as she thrust her hips
I spurted and she gushed, I crushed her close, my chest to her nips
We lost all track of time, as the heavens opened and angels sang
She was still squeezing her cunt walls, and holding on to my "thang"

It was with extreme reluctance, that I finally slipped my bro out
As a mark of her KC factor, when I withdrew, she still gave me a pout!
Even spent, we still kissed and cuddled, she'd make a fine girlfriend
TS, if you have more lobangs like this, a PM to me please send!

Note: to bros, we had a round 2 too, with more of the same. Suffice to say, if I were to rate her, other than looks and body (which would still be a pretty high 7 to me) the rest of the ratings would probably go through the roof. Caveat: this was my experience only, and looking at how packed she was on Friday, service levels may differ slightly from bro to bro, and whether she has "connection" with you.

Thank you once again TS for trusting me (not thrusting me hor!) with her contact. Up you with my humble point.

curious75
15-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Pardon me if this is going to be a really long post. The subject of this thread deserves it though!

......She knelt down and I thought she'd blow, instead she gave a foot massage
From toes to knees, and thighs to butt, I was truly serviced like a raj

Note: to bros, we had a round 2 too, with more of the same. Suffice to say, if I were to rate her, other than looks and body (which would still be a pretty high 7 to me) the rest of the ratings would probably go through the roof. ......
Thank you once again TS for trusting me (not thrusting me hor!) with her contact. Up you with my humble point.

Thanks for your well written FR:D. Your Rating about her is totally not over statemented. Glad that you enjoyed. :D

lglg666
15-12-2008, 11:05 AM
POWER....very tempting find. Cheers!

curious75
15-12-2008, 01:32 PM
POWER....very tempting find. Cheers!

its not very tempting but its a must try:D

edisonttt
15-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Another gem that deserve FR to be filled!!!!

Yesterday night just had a wonderful session with her. A young and horny MILF that provide below service:

Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+ (almost C)
Body: 6/10 ( slight tummy minus point here)
Pussy: 7/10 (no smell)
Catbath: 9/10 (kiss from head to leg - longest foreplay I ever have)
Bath: 9/10 Clean thoroughly from head to leg, ass & didi, after that BBBJ given
Frenching: 8/10 she love it
Painting: Yes she love it
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10 ( longest i ever have)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight& wet)
Damage: 50 + tips

Lastly, must thank TS for sharing this gem. Will upped u after that. This lady deserve a hightlight in this forum. Bros that going for service oriented one, this is the one. Please support her before she leave. Somemore, is a budget bonk.

curious75
15-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Another gem that deserve FR to be filled!!!!

Yesterday night just had a wonderful session with her. A young and horny MILF that provide below service:

Look: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+ (almost C)
Body: 6/10 ( slight tummy minus point here)
Pussy: 7/10 (no smell)
Catbath: 9/10 (kiss from head to leg - longest foreplay I ever have)
Bath: 9/10 Clean thoroughly from head to leg, ass & didi, after that BBBJ given
Frenching: 8/10 she love it
Painting: Yes she love it
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10 ( longest i ever have)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight& wet)
Damage: 50 + tips

Lastly, must thank TS for sharing this gem. Will upped u after that. This lady deserve a hightlight in this forum. Bros that going for service oriented one, this is the one. Please support her before she leave. Somemore, is a budget bonk.

Thanks for your FR bro edisonttt:D

curious75
16-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Any more juicy FRs? Need it for my daily supplyment lah.:p:D

willy_sgsg
16-12-2008, 10:35 AM
As promise bro curious75, here is my FR i book Hong Xue yesterday at 730pm,was busy and tired but horny so after work tot have a quicky and go home.when to destinate location ask by hong xue and went over:-

nationality: Shanghai
Looks: 7 (nice CFM look with a little seductive look)
Voice: sweet soft
Height: 160m
Weight: 48kg
Vital stat:34C 26 33
Frenching: never try (but hehehe she attempt to)
Body: 7 (Fair and Smooth skin)
Boobs: 34C (natural with pink nips, soft and good to squeeze)
Bathing service: Yes
Catbath: 9.5 (lick my whole body...yes i really mean whole body till my leg)
BBBJ: 8 (keep sucking u with the slutty look and even after finish whole process she will take out the condom and wipe your head and suck u again......with deep throat)
Fingering: Yes (accomodating when u want to put in she automatic open her leg and welcome your finger)
Painting: never try
AR: 8 (shoike and good....keep licking till i cannot tahan)
Pussy: 9 (contracting muscle damn good can Squeez/uSqueez even in all kinda position)
GFE: 9 (talk to u even after finish with her naughty hand still playing with my dick)
RTF; yes sure go....cos she promise to give me a new trick she learn call "DESERT STORM" when i am back...hehehe

Damage: 50/1/1 , tip her:$30 (Deserve to tip her),hotel:$20.Total damage $100.

once again thanks bro curious...she only 1 word can describe bro.....POWER LAH....:D

retry
16-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks bro curious75 for hong xue contact here my FR on her.
Looks:6/10 (if u are looking for syt give her a miss)
Body : 6/10
69:yes
fingering:yes
bbbj:yes in bathroom and on bed
Gfe : 6.5/10
too bad forget to tell her two session so only 1 hr cos she is fully book for day
Service :8/10
Ball sucking ass rimmimg
pussy: like what bro curious say osim
rtf: yes if have enough vit. M

curious75
16-12-2008, 01:44 PM
As promise bro curious75, here is my FR i book Hong Xue yesterday at 730pm,was busy and tired but horny so after work tot have a quicky and go home.when to destinate location ask by hong xue and went over:-

nationality: Shanghai
Looks: 7 (nice CFM look with a little seductive look)
Voice: sweet soft
Height: 160m
Weight: 48kg
Vital stat:34C 26 33
Frenching: never try (but hehehe she attempt to)
Body: 7 (Fair and Smooth skin)
Boobs: 34C (natural with pink nips, soft and good to squeeze)
Catbath: 9.5 (lick my whole body...yes i really mean whole body till my leg)
BBBJ: 8 (keep sucking u with the slutty look and even after finish whole process she will take out the condom and wipe your head and suck u again......with deep throat)
Fingering: Yes (accomodating when u want to put in she automatic open her leg and welcome your finger)
Painting: never try
AR: 8 (shoike and good....keep licking till i cannot tahan)
Pussy: 9 (contracting muscle damn good can Squeez/uSqueez even in all kinda position)
GFE: 9 (talk to u even after finish with her naughty hand still playing with my dick)
RTF; yes sure go....cos she promise to give me a new trick she learn call "DESERT STORM" when i am back...hehehe

Damage: 50/1/1 , tip her:$30 (Deserve to tip her),hotel:$20.Total damage $100.

once again thanks bro curious...she only 1 word can describe bro.....POWER LAH....:D

thanks for your FR

curious75
16-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks bro curious75 for hong xue contact here my FR on her.
Looks:6/10 (if u are looking for syt give her a miss)
Body : 6/10
69:yes
fingering:yes
bbbj:yes in bathroom and on bed
Gfe : 6.5/10
too bad forget to tell her two session so only 1 hr cos she is fully book for day
Service :8/10
Ball sucking ass rimmimg
pussy: like what bro curious say osim
rtf: yes if have enough vit. M

thanks for yours too;)

MonsterG
16-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Firdt of All, Thanks bro curious75, for the contact ib Hong Xue. Here is my FR i called Hong Xue last night around 10 plus to arrange ard 12 plus after my work. I was shagged from work. When to the placed she told me

Nationality: Shanghai
Looks: 6 (Looks slutty but face alot of dodo)
Voice: soft and slutty voice
Frenching: 5.5 Don't really like frenching. Not passionate.
Body: 6 (Upper body still okie)(Lower body got fats mark)
Boobs: 7 B -> C (abit sagging)(+point for the protruding pink nipples)
Catbath: 8 (lick my whole body...yes i really mean whole body till my leg)
BBBJ: 8 (good suction, likes to look up to you when she is sucking ur 2IC)
Fingering: Yes (Good Moaning from her)
Painting: 7 (Attacked her nipples) and her 'Sister' is orderless
AR: Never Try
Pussy: 7 (Tried the Osim Squeeze)
FJ: (Never Do cauz can't stand :( )
GFE: 5 ( Never felt any GFE with her)
RTF; Nah

Damage: 50/1/1 , Total Damage : 70+CD

Thou did not enjoy. But still thanks for the offer.

curious75
16-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Firdt of All, Thanks bro curious75, for the contact ib Hong Xue. Here is my FR i called Hong Xue last night around 10 plus to arrange ard 12 plus after my work. I was shagged from work. When to the placed she told me

Nationality: Shanghai
Looks: 6 (Looks slutty but face alot of dodo)
Voice: soft and slutty voice
Frenching: 5.5 Don't really like frenching. Not passionate.
Body: 6 (Upper body still okie)(Lower body got fats mark)
Boobs: 7 B -> C (abit sagging)(+point for the protruding pink nipples)
Catbath: 8 (lick my whole body...yes i really mean whole body till my leg)
BBBJ: 8 (good suction, likes to look up to you when she is sucking ur 2IC)
Fingering: Yes (Good Moaning from her)
Painting: 7 (Attacked her nipples) and her 'Sister' is orderless
AR: Never Try
Pussy: 7 (Tried the Osim Squeeze)
FJ: (Never Do cauz can't stand :( )
GFE: 5 ( Never felt any GFE with her)
RTF; Nah

Damage: 50/1/1 , Total Damage : 70+CD

Thou did not enjoy. But still thanks for the offer.

Thanks for your FR.

paganwinter
16-12-2008, 09:28 PM
thank u bro curious75 for forwarding hx's ctc. left d hotel a very happy man:D

arranged with hx to meet at hotel. when she came into the room. first impression was she is a good looking lady. once she hung up her bag started licking my nipples straight away ....didi hardened already...very nice...cant wait for what is in store... helped her to undress n head to the bathroom...she brought listerine along too
during bath...wash me very thorougly from neck all the way down..wash in between toes as well....special attention was given to didi n arse hole...:p she also massage my feet which was something new for me...

after we dried ourselves...lied on the bath for main course...serviced her first before let her service me...

look: 7 milf matured jap av look
boobs: b??pink nips:p handful
figure: 7 well maintained petite lady slight fats at waist n thigh not very obvious
catbath: 7 neck all the way down front n back...
BBBJ: 9 long duration n takes her time to service didi until nearly cum feeling...like this part
AJ:8 i went on all 4s n she gave me aj...her tongue was poweful...can c her sucking my balls when i look down...quite long on this part also..
FJ: hehe....this is when i experineced the isqueeze...bros can find out when u look 4 her...i lied flat on the bed cant move due to the siokness...she looked at me with a smile.............
GFE/service: 9 chatty n after bonk will clean didi n later lie next to u with lower leg rubbing didi...went to bath again after tcss..
gave her 20 bucks tip on top of 50 bucks as service is excellent

many thanks for for sharing this gem!

curious75
16-12-2008, 09:44 PM
thank u bro curious75 for forwarding hx's ctc. left d hotel a very happy man:D

arranged with hx to meet at hotel. when she came into the room. first impression was she is a good looking lady. once she hung up her bag started licking my nipples straight away ....didi hardened already...very nice...cant wait for what is in store... helped her to undress n head to the bathroom...she brought listerine along too
during bath...wash me very thorougly from neck all the way down..wash in between toes as well....special attention was given to didi n arse hole...:p she also massage my feet which was something new for me...

after we dried ourselves...lied on the bath for main course...serviced her first before let her service me...

look: 7 milf matured jap av look
boobs: b??pink nips:p handful
figure: 7 well maintained petite lady slight fats at waist n thigh not very obvious
catbath: 7 neck all the way down front n back...
BBBJ: 9 long duration n takes her time to service didi until nearly cum feeling...like this part
AJ:8 i went on all 4s n she gave me aj...her tongue was poweful...can c her sucking my balls when i look down...quite long on this part also..
FJ: hehe....this is when i experineced the isqueeze...bros can find out when u look 4 her...i lied flat on the bed cant move due to the siokness...she looked at me with a smile.............
GFE/service: 9 chatty n after bonk will clean didi n later lie next to u with lower leg rubbing didi...went to bath again after tcss..
gave her 20 bucks tip on top of 50 bucks as service is excellent

many thanks for for sharing this gem!

Thanks for your FR Bro. You are another one that sounds so shok and sextisied that you sing your way home hor:D

maverick88
16-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Her bizness so good that by 1pm get through her phone her booking all the way to 8pm. Must do advance booking.

curious75
16-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Her bizness so good that by 1pm get through her phone her booking all the way to 8pm. Must do advance booking.

So have you advance book liao buay?:D

maverick88
16-12-2008, 10:46 PM
my timing not predictable. So must try my luck.:(

MonsterG
16-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Paiseh bro curious.... i tink i am juz interested in younger den me (26). Non milf with strong gfe. Any way thanks for sharing.:)

rudolf
17-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Thanks Bro Curious for Hong Xue contact.

Tried her last week but no time to write fr due to out of town. Shall set it short of the fr.

Pick her up at her residence at night after went to Fly, First look was not bad milf looking only setback is maybe on her body. Kinda plump

Very manja voice, can converse about basically anything. First time enjoying such a emperor bath in my life , a good scrub down from top to down even to soles of my feet and front to back don say liao . gave me a x2 wet bbbj in the toilet which lasted about 5 mins. No horse run

Continue onto the bed, cat bath from my neck down to nipples & slowly catbath from tummy to my crouch area purposely avoiding my dicky....Extremely hardworking licks all over and will not miss any sensitive spots. Got into back position and she will continue her cathbath from your spine down to your ass and then to ar u....actually quite shiok...she will use her ivagina to massage your butt and back area with rotation with her tits. occassionally were rub her clit and fingering her whenever her butt pops up near my hands...hehe wow really first time encounter such a vagina....her pussy muscles damn strong. really as bro curious mention "Isqueeze"..able to suck-in your fingers and squeeze them. But strangely just like her face...

FJ process was kinda SOP this time round maybe due to quite tired after chionging but when she know that u are about to unload ur rounds, Isqueeze effect would kick in to make u feels like heaven feel. Words cannot describle the feeling during the point of time or maybe 1 word could says all. SONG!!!!

Conclusion:

Looks: 6.5 (Milf Std)
BBBJ: 9/10 blow u non-stop like no tomorrow
AR: 7/10 quite ok
FJ: 7/10 tight hole, very strong pussy muscle...squeeze u dry
Gfe: 7/10 quite ok...chatty character
Dmg: $50 +$20 tips + $20 Room
RTF: Yes,if times permit again.

curious75
17-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks Bro Curious for Hong Xue contact.

Tried her last week but no time to write fr due to out of town. Shall set it short of the fr.

Pick her up at her residence at night after went to Fly, First look was not bad milf looking only setback is maybe on her body. Kinda plump

Very manja voice, can converse about basically anything. First time enjoying such a emperor bath in my life , a good scrub down from top to down even to soles of my feet and front to back don say liao . gave me a x2 wet bbbj in the toilet which lasted about 5 mins. No horse run

Continue onto the bed, cat bath from my neck down to nipples & slowly catbath from tummy to my crouch area purposely avoiding my dicky....Extremely hardworking licks all over and will not miss any sensitive spots. Got into back position and she will continue her cathbath from your spine down to your ass and then to ar u....actually quite shiok...she will use her ivagina to massage your butt and back area with rotation with her tits. occassionally were rub her clit and fingering her whenever her butt pops up near my hands...hehe wow really first time encounter such a vagina....her pussy muscles damn strong. really as bro curious mention "Isqueeze"..able to suck-in your fingers and squeeze them. But strangely just like her face...

FJ process was kinda SOP this time round maybe due to quite tired after chionging but when she know that u are about to unload ur rounds, Isqueeze effect would kick in to make u feels like heaven feel. Words cannot describle the feeling during the point of time or maybe 1 word could says all. SONG!!!!

Conclusion:

Looks: 6.5 (Milf Std)
BBBJ: 9/10 blow u non-stop like no tomorrow
AR: 7/10 quite ok
FJ: 7/10 tight hole, very strong pussy muscle...squeeze u dry
Gfe: 7/10 quite ok...chatty character
Dmg: $50 +$20 tips + $20 Room
RTF: Yes,if times permit again.

Thanks for your FR:D

curious75
17-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Paiseh bro curious.... i tink i am juz interested in younger den me (26). Non milf with strong gfe. Any way thanks for sharing.:)

Bro MonsterG,

From the first posting by me, I did stated her age 27 leh. But you made me confused, you interested in younger den you below 26 :confused::p.

Anyway, at the least you got her service in helping her and also you posted FR.:D

curious75
17-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Anymore Sexciting FRs to let me read and PCC?:D

curious75
18-12-2008, 07:23 AM
A new batch of Samsters have been given Hong Xue's CTC. Pls check you PM.:D

For your called of Hong Xue Sexy body(Pink nips and Pink iVagina) and Super great service.:p

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/3111009931df25bc5a0dcb64c84a2492b78ce3d.jpg http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/311101868e4d789030f7410fdb4a927364bcbbe.jpg

curious75
19-12-2008, 07:48 AM
A very good Morning everyone.

New CTC has been given out. Hopefully are not number collectors. Looking forward to more FRs.:D

curious75
19-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Just get to talk to Hong Xue. Was informed that past two days being pushing out appointments due to new house moving and needed a break. Not wander FR was slowed down this two days:o

She all ready today and back into form for you guys now. Dun miss this GEM and dun give up to arrange you appointment:D

Liang.SanBo
19-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks TS for sharing contact with me. Met her 2 days ago. Her service is the most top notch that I ever had in my entire cheonging life. Picked her up at her place & drove to our love nest in GL 81. The action starts from the hotel lift, we hugged each other and she already starts to unzip my zipper and caressing my Little Johnny while I squeezing her boobs:D . When in the room, she helped to undress me and hand holds me together to the bathroom. The Bath was great sexxion as she had a good scrub for me from body to my toes. Massages by hands and and boobs on my didi. Next given me bbbj and deep throat there and then.

On the bed, we french like ONS lovers and I slowly worked my way down her sensitive PINK nipples and southward to performed Picasso painting on her nice PINK Abalone! She was moaning with lots of joy holding my head not wanting me to stop. Next I fingered her juicily wet pussy as she pegging for more till she orgasm.

She wills catbath all over me. Down to between my thigh and my balls intentionally avoiding my little Johnny....and followed by licking other sensitive spots. Was asked into prone position and she will continue her cathbath from spine down to my ass given me Awesomely nice AR. Subsequently, was ask to be on doggy position and AR added with shaft licking my little erected Johnny from the back. I would call this Heaven!!! She then lay down on bed while I’m on same position and she faces to my didi and BBBJ me for a great long 10mins more. It was a surprise service that I had never dream of.:p

I was next asked to lie down on bed and she continues her BBBJ with lot of actions of deep throat till almost CIM. Asked her to cap me with my CD and cowgirl ride on me. Immediately I could feel her pussy juiciness and tightness added with what TS said iSqueeze vagina vacuuming my little Johnny. It was the first time I encountered such strong vagina muscles massage!!! This vagina muscle could be felt even in any bonking position plus her horny dirty talks added with loud moans to make me cum even faster!!!

Look: 7.5 (Young MILF Look with sharp beautiful features)
Fingering: Yes (massages your finger too)
Painting: Yes (Yummy, without Smell)
BBBJ: 8.5 (almost CIM which she allows but I decline)
FJ: 8 (Loves her strong iSqueeze and lots of THX Surround Sound)
Damage: $80 + $20 (tips) + room + CD
RTF: definitely (I’m hungry for more as she told me what could be installed next:p)

hfark69
19-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks to bro curious75 who share the contact with me. Got to try her last week but only now got time to post my FR. I shall not go into details. This is my ratings for her.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup all natural with pink nips)
Body: 8/10 (I like fair, heavy bottom gals. Hips nice to grab to pump)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Keeps sucking untill I had to stop her but lacks technique)
AR: 6/10 (I like more sensual type, hers is commando type. haha)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating to my request)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very willing to please you)
RTF: Yes (After I finish a few contacts on my list)
Finger, french allowed.

For 80/2/2 and a attitude like hers, it is very very good bonk. Good news is she told me she going to extend her stay. We can get to enjoy her more. :D

curious75
19-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks TS for sharing contact with me. Met her 2 days ago. Her service is the most top notch that I ever had in my entire cheonging life. Picked her up at her place & drove to our love nest in GL 81. The action starts from the hotel lift, we hugged each other and she already starts to unzip my zipper and caressing my Little Johnny while I squeezing her boobs:D . When in the room, she helped to undress me and hand holds me together to the bathroom. The Bath was great sexxion as she had a good scrub for me from body to my toes. Massages by hands and and boobs on my didi. Next given me bbbj and deep throat there and then.

On the bed, we french like ONS lovers and I slowly worked my way down her sensitive PINK nipples and southward to performed Picasso painting on her nice PINK Abalone! She was moaning with lots of joy holding my head not wanting me to stop. Next I fingered her juicily wet pussy as she pegging for more till she orgasm.

She wills catbath all over me. Down to between my thigh and my balls intentionally avoiding my little Johnny....and followed by licking other sensitive spots. Was asked into prone position and she will continue her cathbath from spine down to my ass given me Awesomely nice AR. Subsequently, was ask to be on doggy position and AR added with shaft licking my little erected Johnny from the back. I would call this Heaven!!! She then lay down on bed while I’m on same position and she faces to my didi and BBBJ me for a great long 10mins more. It was a surprise service that I had never dream of.:p

I was next asked to lie down on bed and she continues her BBBJ with lot of actions of deep throat till almost CIM. Asked her to cap me with my CD and cowgirl ride on me. Immediately I could feel her pussy juiciness and tightness added with what TS said iSqueeze vagina vacuuming my little Johnny. It was the first time I encountered such strong vagina muscles massage!!! This vagina muscle could be felt even in any bonking position plus her horny dirty talks added with loud moans to make me cum even faster!!!

Look: 7.5 (Young MILF Look with sharp beautiful features)
Fingering: Yes (massages your finger too)
Painting: Yes (Yummy, without Smell)
BBBJ: 8.5 (almost CIM which she allows but I decline)
FJ: 8 (Loves her strong iSqueeze and lots of THX Surround Sound)
Damage: $80 + $20 (tips) + room + CD
RTF: definitely (I’m hungry for more as she told me what could be installed next:p)

thanks for your steamy FR;)

game10199
19-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Many thanks to bro curious75 for sharing Hong Xue’s contact and as promised my FR:

Name; 荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks; 6.5 (No bad)
Body: 7.0 (Pretty good for a late 20s girl)
Frenching; NA for me (She is a smoker, and I didn’t like the taste of cigs in my mouth)
Boobs; 7.0 (cos it was 34C with small nips)
Catbath; 7.5 (She very pro here. Keeps eye contact as she works through the body.)
FJ; 6.0 (I am rating her lower because she didn’t want to go on top of me. Said that I was too big.)
GFE; 8 (Her PR skills very good. Easy to fall into her KC trap.)
RTF; Not sure because she doesn’t want too many positions with me.

regards,
game10199

curious75
20-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks to bro curious75 who share the contact with me. Got to try her last week but only now got time to post my FR. I shall not go into details. This is my ratings for her.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup all natural with pink nips)
Body: 8/10 (I like fair, heavy bottom gals. Hips nice to grab to pump)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Keeps sucking untill I had to stop her but lacks technique)
AR: 6/10 (I like more sensual type, hers is commando type. haha)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating to my request)
Attitude: 9/10 (Very willing to please you)
RTF: Yes (After I finish a few contacts on my list)
Finger, french allowed.

For 80/2/2 and a attitude like hers, it is very very good bonk. Good news is she told me she going to extend her stay. We can get to enjoy her more. :D

Thanks for your FR Bro hfark69.:D
Many thanks to bro curious75 for sharing Hong Xue’s contact and as promised my FR:

Name; 荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks; 6.5 (No bad)
Body: 7.0 (Pretty good for a late 20s girl)
Frenching; NA for me (She is a smoker, and I didn’t like the taste of cigs in my mouth)
Boobs; 7.0 (cos it was 34C with small nips)
Catbath; 7.5 (She very pro here. Keeps eye contact as she works through the body.)
FJ; 6.0 (I am rating her lower because she didn’t want to go on top of me. Said that I was too big.)
GFE; 8 (Her PR skills very good. Easy to fall into her KC trap.)
RTF; Not sure because she doesn’t want too many positions with me.

regards,
game10199

Thanks for your FR too Bro game10199.:D

langkeyun
20-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Thx a lot to bro curious75 share this great info with me...
i tried Hong Xue this Wednesday...coz a bro delay due to his work, i can book her at 6:30pm at lavendar81..

Looks: 7.5/10(not bad, should be much more pretty when she is young..)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B+ to C- cup, not bad, ok for me...)
Body: 6.5/10 (not quite slim, for me, i can accept..)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good, can suck all my balls into her month..quite enjoy it.)
BJ:7.5/10(good, can try deep throat, and you can not feel the tooth)
AR: 7/10 (her hard working is quite impressive)
FJ: 9/10 (very good, i have not try OSIM before, now i properly know the feeling)
Attitude: 10/10 (like a sis guide me how to fuck her)
RTF: Yes (in the next few weeks..)
COST:50/1/1 without room and CD....

Very good experience to me... For this kind of girl, i should try the 80/2/2 service...Totally worth it...

budget101
21-12-2008, 03:22 AM
waiting for her contact ts she look hot waiting to try her out

curious75
21-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Thx a lot to bro curious75 share this great info with me...
i tried Hong Xue this Wednesday...coz a bro delay due to his work, i can book her at 6:30pm at lavendar81..

Looks: 7.5/10(not bad, should be much more pretty when she is young..)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B+ to C- cup, not bad, ok for me...)
Body: 6.5/10 (not quite slim, for me, i can accept..)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good, can suck all my balls into her month..quite enjoy it.)
BJ:7.5/10(good, can try deep throat, and you can not feel the tooth)
AR: 7/10 (her hard working is quite impressive)
FJ: 9/10 (very good, i have not try OSIM before, now i properly know the feeling)
Attitude: 10/10 (like a sis guide me how to fuck her)
RTF: Yes (in the next few weeks..)
COST:50/1/1 without room and CD....

Very good experience to me... For this kind of girl, i should try the 80/2/2 service...Totally worth it...

Thanks for your FR:D

Onimenokyo
21-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Hello guys, this is a short FR from me. If you guys are into slutty and mistress look woman this is the one for ya... her service is superb and the sight of her bbj u with yr rod half way in the mouth like lollipop and looking at u.. oh man that is something that make u wanna bonk her more and more. manage to get 1 shot service instead of 2 as her schedule is pack.

Looks 7/10 ( she said 27 but look abit 30ish)
boobs 6/10
bbj 9/10 wasn't long enough
fj 8/10
gfe( im not into gfe so not gonna rate this)

rtf: YES when vit m recharge!

Prickly
21-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Has a session with Hong Xue and didn't managed to step on my pedal too well when was going home. Good worthy bonk

LooK: 7 (CFM look)
Boob: B+
Cathbath:7
BBBJ: 7 (very good suction)
Damage: $60/1/1

Thanks TS for sharing this contact.

curious75
21-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Hello guys, this is a short FR from me. If you guys are into slutty and mistress look woman this is the one for ya... her service is superb and the sight of her bbj u with yr rod half way in the mouth like lollipop and looking at u.. oh man that is something that make u wanna bonk her more and more. manage to get 1 shot service instead of 2 as her schedule is pack.

Looks 7/10 ( she said 27 but look abit 30ish)
boobs 6/10
bbj 9/10 wasn't long enough
fj 8/10
gfe( im not into gfe so not gonna rate this)

rtf: YES when vit m recharge!

thanks for your FR.bro,at 50/1......still need to vit M recharge??? cheong til no day no night liao:D

curious75
21-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Has a session with Hong Xue and didn't managed to step on my pedal too well when was going home. Good worthy bonk

LooK: 7 (CFM look)
Boob: B+
Cathbath:7
BBBJ: 7 (very good suction)
Damage: $60/1/1

Thanks TS for sharing this contact.

thanks for your Fr.luckily you still manage to type with your jelly leg:D

TinTin130670
21-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Bro Curious78...how come u never give me her ctc??..

Cheers,
TinTin

desmondo888
21-12-2008, 05:19 PM
hi brother,

mind to share her contacts

many thanks

curious75
21-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Bro Curious78...how come u never give me her ctc??..

Cheers,
TinTin

hi brother,

mind to share her contacts

many thanks

PM you 2 now. Pls check you mail box:D

curious75
22-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Please be informed that Hong Xue's Aunty maybe visiting this very few days.
Please up her ASAP.

By the way, total given out of Hong Xue's CTC to Samsters till date are around 350 and still increasing!!! FRs reported in total if my counting is correct are 36 Cheongsters. Some Juniors, some Seniors and some TS themselves. I hope to see more FR cumming and also Hope to see more TS's FR as especially, this would reciprocate and support to your thread as I though so. Look forward to your FRs TS bros.:D

refine
22-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks to bro curious75, I managed to get the contact on last Sat and immediately booked her for a late evening slot. After msging her, I called her and she really sound like a seductive fairy over the phone... Cut the story short and her is my humble FR

FR Summary

Name : Hong Xue.

Age : Never ask cost it may come across as offending as I am 30 and she looks rather MILFy

Origin : Cant remember but stayed in Shanghai since 10 years old. So she claims

Dressing : Black body fitting blouse with matching black slack with lotsa sparkle jewels. Printed Bra (kinda nice) but with unmatching panties

Look : Minimal make up. With Tattoo brows and she looks 60% like Yoyo Mung with straight long hair.

Showering : Really clean the ever inch of you… in between, she was squatting and had my leg raised to her thighs and she was offering me foot and leg massage. It was relieving as I had been round shopping for Xmas Gifts…

Body : 1.64m. Mid body range and slight sagging of her ass and breast. To be realistic, its probably due to her age which is understandable

Boobs : Soft 33B with pink nipples…

Skin : Smooth and fair

Armpit : Shaven

Pussy : Slight bushy. Better if trimmed

Catbath : She does not miss a spot as far as I am concern. Lick like and GL 150 Pro… Rare find in a PRC…

AR: Oh yes and she does it with you doggy style and she enjoyed looking at her own reflection while she is doing it.

Frenching : Wet and aggressive with quite abit of GFE and tongue slapping
Fingering : Didn’t try. As when I was feeling her clit, it was dry. Maybe my
Kungfu not good to get her wet. Scared will hurt her since its dry pussy.

BBBJ : Quite a number of Variations

FJ: Soft moans. With strong pussy muscles. You can really feel it squeezing on you in a pleasurable way. And she let out dirty talks like dun rape me… oh harder, you are a bad man etc..

Service : No rush and accommodating.

Attitude : Friendly and chatty.

Damage : $80 for 2 hr and 2 shots but I didn’t make it for the 2nd one as I ‘Over-cummed’ during round 1.

Thanks again Curious75

skyline0522
22-12-2008, 04:35 PM
bro whom had try HongXue ca share her contact.... million thanks:)

linixx
22-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Tried calling her at 4.45pm to ask for a 2 hr session later at 7.30pm, she mention make it at 8pm which I agreed. However as something cop up, I called her at 5.10pm to bring forward the appointment to 7pm instead and she agreed, asking me to go to sim lim tower area.

Reached there around 6.25pm and took dinner and jalan jalan around. Then at 6.50pm and called her, no reply, then called again at 7pm and she says she is still engaged with a client. She ask me to wait but never reveal how long, just tell me she will call me once she's done. I told her I will call off the appointment, since she can't even confirm the timing, and I'm also disappointed that she did not inform me in advance of the situation that I could have a backup plan.

Called a couple of ctcs and finally settled on another FL in area G. HX called me again when I reached area G and apologise to me, but I told her I already made another booking.

blursoo
22-12-2008, 11:25 PM
First of all...a BIG thank you for Brother curious75 for sharing sure a great GEM!

I got her number some time back but was busy finishing up all the backlog before I go on my year end leave.

Finally, today is a good day! So give her a call this afternoon. She was fully book till later in the everning. I was kind of disappointed and was tempting to look for other FL, but somehow, my instinct told me to wait.

Well...all I can said is that my patient and instinct pay off!!!! I was rewarded to a 3 hours session that I would never forget for the longest time!

Now I am totally wasted and having jelly legs...

What I like about her?
Well....
1) her friendly attitude and how she is enjoying the session
2) Not a time watcher and always try to please.
3) Her AR is one of the best I have tried...
4) and not to mention her horny-ness....

Finally, 2 shots in 3 hours! This was what has not happened for a long time...

Guess this is a good way to end 2008 huh?

Brother out there...treat her right and you will be rewarded...

She might not be a looker as some others I have tried, but she will always be in my memories for a long times......

RTF - Hell YES!

PS - She stil lfeeling bad for a brother that she suppsoe to meet but she got her timming totally screw up today...( She was half an hours late to our session, 1 hour late to our confirmation time). She told me about raid in GLand that she has to move her customer to outside of GLand. With the rearrangment, she lost an hour easily.....Thats the reason she tolde me.
So to that brother....she indeed feel sorry.

curious75
23-12-2008, 08:08 AM
Tried calling her at 4.45pm to ask for a 2 hr session later at 7.30pm, she mention make it at 8pm which I agreed. However as something cop up, I called her at 5.10pm to bring forward the appointment to 7pm instead and she agreed, asking me to go to sim lim tower area.

Reached there around 6.25pm and took dinner and jalan jalan around. Then at 6.50pm and called her, no reply, then called again at 7pm and she says she is still engaged with a client. She ask me to wait but never reveal how long, just tell me she will call me once she's done. I told her I will call off the appointment, since she can't even confirm the timing, and I'm also disappointed that she did not inform me in advance of the situation that I could have a backup plan.

Called a couple of ctcs and finally settled on another FL in area G. HX called me again when I reached area G and apologise to me, but I told her I already made another booking.

Sorry to hear about your incident bro. She was so appologetic when she told me about it last night as she has to manage changing of place due to raids and time for the relocation and time for the Cheongsters that could and couldn't fited to this chance. Hope for your understanding.:)

First of all...a BIG thank you for Brother curious75 for sharing sure a great GEM!

I got her number some time back but was busy finishing up all the backlog before I go on my year end leave.

Finally, today is a good day! So give her a call this afternoon. She was fully book till later in the everning. I was kind of disappointed and was tempting to look for other FL, but somehow, my instinct told me to wait.

Well...all I can said is that my patient and instinct pay off!!!! I was rewarded to a 3 hours session that I would never forget for the longest time!

Now I am totally wasted and having jelly legs...

What I like about her?
Well....
1) her friendly attitude and how she is enjoying the session
2) Not a time watcher and always try to please.
3) Her AR is one of the best I have tried...
4) and not to mention her horny-ness....

Finally, 2 shots in 3 hours! This was what has not happened for a long time...

Guess this is a good way to end 2008 huh?

Brother out there...treat her right and you will be rewarded...

She might not be a looker as some others I have tried, but she will always be in my memories for a long times......

RTF - Hell YES!

PS - She stil lfeeling bad for a brother that she suppsoe to meet but she got her timming totally screw up today...( She was half an hours late to our session, 1 hour late to our confirmation time). She told me about raid in GLand that she has to move her customer to outside of GLand. With the rearrangment, she lost an hour easily.....Thats the reason she tolde me.
So to that brother....she indeed feel sorry.

Thanks for your FR Bro:D

linixx
23-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Sorry to hear about your incident bro. She was so appologetic when she told me about it last night as she has to manage changing of place due to raids and time for the relocation and time for the Cheongsters that could and couldn't fited to this chance. Hope for your understanding.:)

Well maybe I was abit too harsh upon her on the phone, causing her to feel bad and affecting her mood throughout the evening, for this I felt bad too, after reading through the ending portions of the post by bro blursoo.

May plan her for my next "mission", if I could get a slot, since I'm still curious about her lengendary "OSIM iSqueez uSqueez"

curious75
23-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Well maybe I was abit too harsh upon her on the phone, causing her to feel bad and affecting her mood throughout the evening, for this I felt bad too, after reading through the ending portions of the post by bro blursoo.

May plan her for my next "mission", if I could get a slot, since I'm still curious about her lengendary "OSIM iSqueez uSqueez"

I'm sure you will be back Sextisfied about her and her service:)

sdali
24-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Bro Cooler

I believe you keep regular contact with her.

From my experience she has some issues juggling her schedule (part of the problem is of course because she is simply too popular), resulting in more than a few disappointed punters.

For example, I myself have never been able to RTF because of scheduling conflicts.

You may want to give her some feedback on this.

Thanks

curious75
24-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Bro Cooler

I believe you keep regular contact with her.

From my experience she has some issues juggling her schedule (part of the problem is of course because she is simply too popular), resulting in more than a few disappointed punters.

For example, I myself have never been able to RTF because of scheduling conflicts.

You may want to give her some feedback on this.

Thanks

Bro sdali,

Thanks for your feedback.:)

Will sure to give her some kind of feedback but there are times about weather, traffic, personal, AV raid and other uncontrollable reason may happen. And beside I'm just to help, not her OKT to order. Even at times, my RTF is also need to be rescheduled due to earlier customers delay or my last min urgent matter needed to reschedule out of no choice. So it is hard to Sextisfy every single one at times.

By the way, TS is me, curious75 not Cooler;)

Happy Bonking and I'm sure you will some how in time to come gets a fair share of her if you would like to engage her service. Please dun give up:D

tzr250sg
24-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Many thanks to TS for her contact.

Pardon me for a brief FR as many Bro have written which is similiar to
what I experience.

Managed to got hold of her last evening.
ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE - FANTASTIC! NO HORSE RUN! WILL DEFINITELY NAME HER AS THE BEST SERVICE AWARD FOR 2008! WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT EVEN THOUGH I THINK SHE IS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN SHE IS ASKING.

Again, TS, you definitely discover a real gem, Bro who have miss the boat better hurry as she told me her CODE RED is on the way within this 2 days. And she will be around till earlier Jan 09 unless her application is approved.

thereds
24-12-2008, 11:45 AM
From all the FRs, look like I must keep trying to book a slot with her....

maverick88
24-12-2008, 04:59 PM
That is the problem I have too.
I called to come at 3plus then she said 4pm got customer so I waited. When 5pm come she told me she said some repeat customer came back and told me to wait till evening time. In the end I got so pissed off I go back and saved myself some money. Yah she metioned to go Sim Lim or Lavender.

curious75
24-12-2008, 07:35 PM
That is the problem I have too.
I called to come at 3plus then she said 4pm got customer so I waited. When 5pm come she told me she said some repeat customer came back and told me to wait till evening time. In the end I got so pissed off I go back and saved myself some money. Yah she metioned to go Sim Lim or Lavender.

Thanks for your feedback.:)

Like I have said earlier today : Will sure to give her some kind of feedback but there are times about weather, traffic, personal, AV raid and other uncontrollable reason may happen. And beside I'm just to help, not her OKT to give order. Even at times, my RTF is also need to be rescheduled due to earlier customers delay or my last min urgent matter needed to reschedule out of no choice. So it is hard to Sextisfy every single one at times.

Happy Bonking and I'm sure you will some how in time to come gets a fair share of her if you would like to engage her service. Please dun give up :D

curious75
24-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Please be informed that her aunty just came for visit today. Therefore, she is in code red for the next few days. Please call or SMS her sometime 3 days later. :D

wuzz
24-12-2008, 09:50 PM
hi bro, can pass her number
Thanks

~Devil~
25-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi Bro,
Can share her contacts? very eager to try her out....will write a good FR on her...thankz in advance

simplyhorny
25-12-2008, 01:22 PM
“Court…. All stand for the honorable judge” a loud sturdy voice boomed.

The tension was in the air. Everyone present was literally gasping as the dense air has coagulated to the extent that it can be easily sliced through by a blunt knife. (No kidding)

A distraught figure emerged from the stand. Though from a distant, one could easily sense that the “convicted” is hardly in the right state of mind, ravaged to the point of insanity waves by relentless waves of guilt.

The judge entered in awe, donned in a typical black suit – a symbol of justice, which spare no cheongsters from any misdeed.

“What heinous crime has this poor soul committed?” The thought lingered in every cheongsters’ mind as they awaited patiently for Simplyhorny’s trial in the most esteem SBF court of misconduct.

A blue uniformed PRC FL stood up, representing the prosecution, spoke in awe:

“Your honour, Case 128 - Failure to write prompt FR after bonking. The defendant, Simplyhorny, does not plead guilty.”

“Why is it that cheongsters never learnt their lesson? Never write FR just admit loh. Why the hassle of going through a court proceeding when at the end of the day, I will still find him guilty?!?! Haiz… Young man… (&(@&$#@)&” he wondered.

Apparently, failure to write prompt FR is an unforgiving crime regardless of whatever “valid” reasons you may have in the eyes of SBF cheongsters.

Law will prevail… IT MUST PREVAIL… for the fate and well being of all FLs reside in the outcome of this court ruling!

“Eh… What happen huh?” bro Dancing enquired “Simplyhorny ok bro what? How come he never write FR on Hong Xue promptly”

“How I know?” curious75 was literally boiling in rage “I thought he had a wonderful time with Xue Hong. Moreover, he promised to write a solid FR but days went by and not a single word from him. I would never have passed on my darling Hong Xue’s contact if I’ve known Simplyhorny to be so unreliable.”

“Simplyhorny share pay for his heinous crime… HE SHALL NOT BE SPARED!!!” curious75 retorted.

Will Simplyhorny get his due deserts?

Or is there more than meets the eyes?

Will Justice prevail?

End of Act One

simplyhorny
25-12-2008, 01:27 PM
“Why is he doing this to me?” Tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheek as Hong Xue continues to wail.

“Don’t worry my darling…. Simplyhorny shall pay!” Papaya snapped.

“Silence at the court!” Judge Walabis warned “If you don’t stop crying, I shall shove my dick up your throat!”

Shifting his focus back to Simplyhorny, Judge Walabis continued his verbal onslaught.

“Why didn’t you write a prompt FR on Hong Xue?” Judge Walabis boomed “So many brothers have given rave review about Hong Xue’s unparalled iVagina technique!”

“Your honour” Simplyhorny stuttered, hinging dangerously on the verge of mental breakdown “I have nightmares trying to write FR…. Please do not be mistaken…. My experience with Hong Xue is heavenly… Everything was so surreal… I can’t just find the right words to fully describe the magic ignited from catalytic fusion of 2 souls!”

“Go on” Judge Walabis beseeched, touched by Simplyhorny’s persistence towards perfection.

“Allow me to clarify that whatever I spoken will only be able to describe about 10% of how I truly felt during my sexual encounter with Hong Xue….

How it started

Fate works wonders in ways that mere mortals could never fathomed. How could 2 different souls, separated by nationality, managed to cross path in Geylang? My new job takes up all my time and energy to the extent that I have to cut down my “Geylang patrolling cum la kopi session” However, on that fateful Friday, a HR seminar in town allows me to take a breather at my usual hangout in GL. Long weekend (Hari Raya) and ease of Public transportation deprived me of any possible reasons to avoid the land of temptation.

Oh come on…. Just a cup of kopi… good company… can’t possibly do me any harm right.... (Ya right)

Familiar faces greeted me as I approached “Club 25” – Papaya, Bawang, Walabis, Soberguy, blah blah blah… (Sorry can’t remember that much) were as enthusiastic about life as ever. GL seems to be brimming in life. Once again, I was reminded of the many joys my little brother has missed out for not keeping up to date – Top three gems that stood the test of time were: Lemon, Xiao Yen and Hong Xue. I’ve the good fortune of meeting Lemon that night, however, Bawang got to her first (After his “training”, I’m pretty sure Lemon would have squashed into lemonade). Xiao Yen was next in my list. Alas, I was told Duke is currently “serving” her. Huh?!?! (&@#(*$&#@

Seeing my sorry plight, Curious75 recommended me to try Hong Xue – a OSIM endorsed MILF. I nearly broke down in tears when Hong Xue has other engagement and could only make it 1 hr later.

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH…….!!!!!!

Why… WHY…. WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

(Panting)

Breathe horny breathe… Perhaps Heaven is putting me to a test to see if I am the chosen one to service a cunt that is simply out of this world!

Just when I thought hope was just another fallacy that only comes true in fairy tale, Hong Xue is making her way down to “Club 25”

YIPEEE!!!!

(On my knees, thanking God)

First Impression

To begin with, Hong Xue came across to me as a typical MILF with a big pair of tits. Doubt began to creep in as I scrutinized her from head to toe. Sure or not… Ordinary looking leh… Could this ordinary looking “auntie” be as good as my beloved bro curious75 bluntly put it:

“Excellent Skills with cunt that could massage your dick in 3 stage action like iSqueeze proclaimed by OSIM… In short…. DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!”

To make matter worse, Bawang returned from his sexual rendezvous with Lemon, which he took great pains to keep it a secret (Don’t know why. Perhaps he is just plain shy?!?!) Seeing his sex-tisfied look, endless praises, endorsement and thumb of approval planted seeds of doubt.

It was a case of Young Slutty Big boobs versus OSIM MILF.

Just while I was about to cast my vote for Lemon, Curious75 gave me the final blow: Hong Xue purposely travel all the way down to meet me. Errr… Ok loh… I chose Hong Xue (the black horse) against all odds.

In the room

Bathroom

Just when I was about to kick off my “licking routine”, Hong Xue lead me into the bathroom for a quick shower. Her attention to details was admirable – my whole body (Yup… that’s right folks… from head to toe) were carefully soaped, massaged and cleaned…. Any cleaner would mean a total replacement of my epidermis. Hong Xue surprised me when she rubbed her soapy ass crack up and down my erect dick. The feeling was so intense that I would have unloaded my “descendants” if I hadn’t stopped her. (Once again, I need to emphasize that my limited vocabulary and poor grasp of English could barely describe 10% of the sensation I felt that fateful night).

End of Act Two

simplyhorny
25-12-2008, 01:28 PM
“Liar!” Judge Walabis exploded, his voice reverberating across the entire room. “What nonsense thou spurt out from thy venomous tongue! Aren’t you relating very clearly your experience with this maiden?!?!”

“Innocence, my lord! I implore thee to see not with thy eyes but with the sincerity of thy heart!” Simplyhorny cried “Hear me out my lord… for I couldn’t find the right words to describe my heavenly experience!”

Foreplay

Like a virgin about to be deflowered, I gasped in anticipation for the “duel” that was to unfold. Hong Xue emerged from the shower room, fresh like morning dew. My heart race as our lips met. Like clock work, my tongue immediately engaged into auto-pilot mode, twirling, tip toeing, slithering on her naked skin starting from her neck, heading south towards the “promised land”.

The scent emanating out from her love tunnel is alluring. Freshness of her nectar breathed life to my sleeping serpent. I was in awe with God’s creation that was presented in full splendor right before my eyes. Sniffing, toying, poking with the curiosity of a child, I witnessed first hand the unraveling of the love bud as the outer lips blossomed in full glory. I was moved to tears when my efforts were rewarded handsomely by the sweet “gift of life” oozing out of her pussy. HALLEUJAH!!!!

Catbath

Hong Xue deftly flipped me over and began her onslaught. All hell broke loose. With moves so divine, nerves centre on my skin was treated to a full spectrum of sensations that lifted to heights beyond the realm of immortality. Her tongue seemed to have a life of its own. Never had I experience near orgasmic sensation simply with the twist and twirl of slithering tongue all over my naked body. Starting from my neck, she took great pains to ensure that every single inch of my body (less my smelly foot) was “painted” flawlessly, evenly coated with a thin layer of salvia not more than 1 mm thick.

Don’t play play…

Blow Job

This is definitely a work of a master. In all my years as a cheongster, no FL managed to give me the ejaculation sensation within minutes without popping my hot rod in their mouth. WOW!

Hong Xue will suck on the base of my phallus like starving vampire first before painting effortlessly up and down the entire length of my hot rod. Unlike most FL, Hong Xue chose the path less traveled – She would use the tip of her tongue to encircle my mushroom head lightly like a cobra responding to the snake charmer’s hypnotic music. The grand finale came when the “cobra” flicked with varying speed and intensity on my horse eye – the earth shattering sensation could easily bring any mortals on their knees, begging for more!

Fuck Job

The beast within me was unleashed. No divine forces could possibly stop me from victimizing the angelic slut that lay seductively in front of me. Once my little brother was properly capped, I wasted no time to perpetrate the sacred confines of her inner beauty. That was when I fully appreciate the extent of her mastery in the art of lovemaking.

Frustration sets in as Hong Xue’s outer lips resisted entry of my phallus into her womb. The sensation felt like I was deflowering a virgin. This is Hong Xue’s way of telling me:

“Young man, you may have a strong dick but I called the shots right now.”

Damm…. (&()@#$*&(&

Slowly in stages, her pubic muscles relaxed to allow my phallus to gain “momentarily pleasures”. Impaled deep into her love tunnel, my sausage was literally milked in a harmonic motion. My heart beat moved in tandem with the frequency and intensity of a vaginal contraction. The sudden surge of sensation overwhelmed my senses to the extent that my pour soul was lost and trapped in the abyss, unbounded by reasons, sanity and rules of time and space.

I know not of pure mastery till now.

Love making was what I’ve experienced in my brief encounter with this angelic being. Every thrust I make was greeted with her loud moans, cheering me on to move at greater speed and intensity. It was a sight to behold simply having her riding my phallus - Hong Xue would arch her back and ride like a cowgirl taming the wild bull.

Doggy, missionary, woman on top… I’ve lost track of the sequence of event. All I ever remembered was the mounting sensation enveloping my mushroom head as it ripped through the confines of her tight, wet pussy. The end was near…

And… And… and…. ARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!

The volcano has erupted.

Simplyhorny was writhing in agony. Pain of guilt seared through his body, robbing of his ability to relate his experience further.

“Your honour, I could bear no further. Please… I begged thee… End my suffering now for I can’t bear the guilt of tainting this divine experience with my unworthy words…!!!”

What will be Simplyhorny’s fate? Will Justice be served?

The truth will set us free…

END???
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

FR on Hong Xue

Province: Not sure (Is it really that important?)

Looks: (8/10) MILF. Slutty. Innocent look except for her thick makeup. Long hair which is tied up in a pony tail. She is the type you can bring home to your parents.

Skin: (8/10) Smooth. A bit of blemishes but can be considered good for her age.

Arm pit hair: Slight.

Body Odour: None. Except for her cigarette taste.

Figure: (7/10) A bit of love handles. Voluptuous. Rather tall.

Boobs: (8/10) C cup. A bit sagging. Brownish nipples

Pussy: (10/10) Ability to contract at will. Tight and wet. Rather bushy hair. A bit brownish though.

Ass: (9/10) Full. Good for doggie. Not saggy.

Catbath: (10/10) Perfect.

AR: Errr…. Frankly I can’t remember whether she gave it to me or not.

Massage: N.A.

BBBJ: (9.5/10) Close to perfection. Sufficient twirling and tongue twisting. Knows how to vary the speed for greater sensation.

HJ: N.A.

FJ: (9/10) Very passionate like lovers. Sufficient surround sound system.

Attitude: (10/10) Very service oriented. No rush.

Overall: (9/10) Very sex-tisfied. Perhaps if she is an SYT, it would be perfect. Hahaha.

RTF: Yes (but now no money)

Born2Skru
25-12-2008, 02:58 PM
*standing ovation*

long awaited fr finally out :D:p

“Court…. All stand for the honorable judge” a loud sturdy voice boomed......

winxpee
25-12-2008, 03:28 PM
late FR for a session last week.

Very hardworking, specs as descrbed by lot of bros.
Really really worth it.
Sensuous, sensational, superb.....
I was painted almost 100%

Shiok!!
RTF: yes....

motard
25-12-2008, 11:42 PM
It's amazing how you guys managed to get slots with HX. I have tried numerous times and didn't manage to fit in a slot into her schedule.

curious75
25-12-2008, 11:59 PM
It's amazing how you guys managed to get slots with HX. I have tried numerous times and didn't manage to fit in a slot into her schedule.

Advance booking is the best way to go bro:D

motard
26-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Advance booking is the best way to go bro:D

I wish I could too. But currently my schedule does not allow me to. Seeing all the FRs, make me very gian. :D

curious75
26-12-2008, 12:08 AM
FR on Hong Xue

Province: Not sure (Is it really that important?)

Looks: (8/10) MILF. Slutty. Innocent look except for her thick makeup. Long hair which is tied up in a pony tail. She is the type you can bring home to your parents.

Skin: (8/10) Smooth. A bit of blemishes but can be considered good for her age.

Arm pit hair: Slight.

Body Odour: None. Except for her cigarette taste.

Figure: (7/10) A bit of love handles. Voluptuous. Rather tall??? She is not tall. aro 1.6m only

Boobs: (8/10) C cup. A bit sagging. Brownish nipples??? It Pink!!!

Pussy: (10/10) Ability to contract at will. Tight and wet. Rather bushy hair. A bit brownish though??? It Pink!!!.

Ass: (9/10) Full. Good for doggie. Not saggy.

Catbath: (10/10) Perfect.

AR: Errr…. Frankly I can’t remember whether she gave it to me or not. She sure to give you AR, just that you forget liao!!!
Massage: N.A.

BBBJ: (9.5/10) Close to perfection. Sufficient twirling and tongue twisting. Knows how to vary the speed for greater sensation.

HJ: N.A.

FJ: (9/10) Very passionate like lovers. Sufficient surround sound system.

Attitude: (10/10) Very service oriented. No rush.

Overall: (9/10) Very sex-tisfied. Perhaps if she is an SYT, it would be perfect. Hahaha.

RTF: Yes (but now no money)

Bro simplyhorny,

Great effort!! I know you have squeeze out all your brain juice in order to write this FR. Nice Work Bro!!

Sorry for some correction I have made above due to your long long long delayed memory in continuing your FR!!!

Thanks again Bro!!!:D