PDA

View Full Version : budget pinoy shane

jayboy
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
TO ALL BRO,shane is open up for us. working in a pub at somewhere katong and business is so bad also. just meet up with her also,hve a good chat with her, and she will please all bro. the rest you guy check and examine her. so any bro be the first one ? so those bro who want her, pm me,but pls state her name, cos there will few coming up, but still under pending now. will update soon. AGE 26yr LOOK 6/10 HT 1.65cm WT 53kg BODY 34B/27/36 BBBJ can CIM you check with her. DAMAGE $50/1/1 CD and hotel not included.joo chiat 81 prefer. ( if she is good, up me,if bad, let me know then will talk to her,enjoy ..........

vinyoo
06-12-2008, 11:25 AM
joo chait hotel, if not mistaken, dont have short time anymore( 2hr )..
$50/1/1,price is reasonable..

care to share her contact?

jayboy
07-12-2008, 08:40 AM
to all bro who hve the contact already,pls arrange with her,joo chiat heard no more transit,maybe can go amber or else.for those bro haven recd the no, pls wait, will send to you soon. she can do bj in car for $40 also. all detail you guy check with her and try to fix with her timing schdule. thks and enjoy.

jayboy
14-12-2008, 12:50 PM
shane thread is CLOSE. cos after giving so many contact out, but still cant see any FR also. so to all bro, pls dont pm me for her no again. thks for all.