PDA

View Full Version : HIV From Breastmilk

ptgary
02-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Can one get HIV from sucking the nipples of an infected woman who is lactating (producing milk)?

sammyboyfor
02-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Can one get HIV from sucking the nipples of an infected woman who is lactating (producing milk)?

Yes!!!!!!!!!

ptgary
02-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Gosh, that's dangerous. I saw someone advertising a lactating MILF some time ago. siao siao eh :eek:

ptgary
02-12-2008, 08:15 PM
what's the risk anyway?

Huluman
02-12-2008, 09:56 PM

100% YES
If u have a baby better dont play play..they are innocent!

SAWgunner
03-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Seriously speaking, I read somewhere that it can happen. :(

sammyboyfor
03-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Seriously speaking, I read somewhere that it can happen. :(

You don't have to "read somewhere"!:rolleyes:

All you need to do is google (http://www.thebody.com/content/art13590.html).

FL Lover
04-12-2008, 10:03 AM
YES AND 100%. That's y when a woman is infected with HIV, she is advised not to breastfeed the baby to prevent spreading the infections.

So dont anyhow suck breasts ok... u never know u might be drinking HIV infected milk .... hahaha:D

ptgary
04-12-2008, 08:02 PM
what about licking nipples?

AfA_hmor
05-12-2008, 09:06 AM
women don't produce milk all the time. only after childbirth.

HIV can be transmitted through breastfeeding (milk), not breast licking or kissing, or social contact.

ptgary
05-12-2008, 11:25 AM
The Master has spoken. :D

FL Lover
05-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Bro, it is well known that only woman who had just given birth within the first few months to have breast milk. Known facts and you should know even if we dont clarify it... Sad... Dont the schools teach u abt all these for yor sex education? :eek:

Again, you will never know whether if a person had HIV just by looks. A SYT who is healthy looking can a HIV carrier while a SKINNY, SUPER THIN person might not be a HIV carrier.

feibiao
05-12-2008, 06:56 PM
how about normal sucking of nipples, but no milk? Risk of infection?

ptgary
05-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Bro, it is well known that only woman who had just given birth within the first few months to have breast milk. Known facts and you should know even if we dont clarify it... Sad... Dont the schools teach u abt all these for yor sex education? :eek:

Again, you will never know whether if a person had HIV just by looks. A SYT who is healthy looking can a HIV carrier while a SKINNY, SUPER THIN person might not be a HIV carrier.

Can't a new mother be an FL? Sad. Are you not capable of the logical thinking to acknowledge this fact?

hollyboy123
05-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Actually when u suck the milk, u are contacting with gums that has some 'holes' where the blood is exposed.

When these milk come into contact with the blood exposed area, the sucker will get HIV!

All mammals would produce milk for a few months after the childbirth.
Humans lactate for 8 to 12 months.

AfA_hmor
05-12-2008, 11:16 PM
nope.

the only way through which HIV is spread is through:
-Blood
-Semen
-Vaginal Fluids
-Breastmilk

HIV is not spread through saliva, sweat, tears, neither is it spread through skin to skin contact. You can't get HIV through licking the tits of a HIV infected person.

FL Lover
09-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Can't a new mother be an FL? Sad. Are you not capable of the logical thinking to acknowledge this fact?

Cant you see that I am trying to tell u that? Do use your brain or whatever you have up in yor head to think abt it before you shoot.... No wonder your point already dropped to negative... BTW, did I zap you before for talking nonsense over here?:D

ptgary
09-12-2008, 05:29 PM

which part says that a new mother can be an FL?

you are just like those little girls in primary school who like to complain for the sake of complaining, talk for the sake of talking. get a life lah, don't be so gu niang. :D

FL Lover
10-12-2008, 05:25 PM
which part says that a new mother can be an FL?

you are just like those little girls in primary school who like to complain for the sake of complaining, talk for the sake of talking. get a life lah, don't be so gu niang. :D

Think before you say again.... Read again...It is well known that only woman who had just given birth within the first few months to have breast milk.

If you have visited a FL and she happen to have breast milk... u think? Confirm that she had jut given birth lah and doing FL after 3 months of rest..

I doubt u can think in the first place...

Respectpls
10-12-2008, 06:31 PM
nope.

the only way through which HIV is spread is through:
-Blood
-Semen
-Vaginal Fluids
-Breastmilk

HIV is not spread through saliva, sweat, tears, neither is it spread through skin to skin contact. You can't get HIV through licking the tits of a HIV infected person.

i learn something new on breastmilk today.

ptgary
10-12-2008, 11:06 PM

Girls are known to drop subtle hints rather than coming straight to the point. I don't really find any references to FLs or even prostitution in your post, so are you trying to demonstrate just that characteristic?

So sorry wor FL Lover 妹妹, 小弟 ptgary 该死 wor! >.<"

Just a few words of friendly advice to you, bro: 信口开河, 非君子所为.

It's in Chinese, so I hope it gets to you. :)