PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Horny Fantastic Figure PRC Gem found(D cup with pics)

Rexell
02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
hi bros, guess its time for me to contribute here... This gal needs help from bros here to earn money cos she wants to get her work permit to get a normal job here. I'm helping her with this FR cos I think its a good thing she wants to get a normal job and also she's a real good fuck. Normally I don't write FRs on WLs cos always after shootin out sperm, I feel the money is wasted... And I could tell most of them don't really enjoy the sex and just doin it for the sake of money. But I don't feel that way after fuckin her, that's why I think its worth the effort to write this FR.

This is my virgin FR so bear with me if I make any mistakes.

I was driving around GL after a session after returning from gf's house which is near GL and decided to go rounding around there to see chabor. Saw her big boobs bouncing as she walked and as I passed her, she gave me a smile(she has a really nice smile) and signalled me to stop. Didn't stop as I just released and drove forward. However, something about her made me decide to U-turn back to find her. So I got lucky she was still walking and I signalled to her to wait while I parked my car by the side and she came over.

Me: "Ni yao zou qu na li?"
She: "Wo zhen zai hui jia"
Me: "Fang gong le mah?"
She: "Ni shuo ne?" while giving me a tiko look at the same time
Me: "Wo gang chu er yi.. Ke yi pei wo liao yi xia mah?"
Her: "Hao ah"

So both of us stood beside my car and talked for 45 mins... Nothing happened on that day and I went home.

Next day my mind was filled with images of her bouncing boobs and decided to up her. I called her and straight away picked her up and off to 81.

Started by hugging her from behind while she was putting her bags down on the table and start giving her licks on her neck. She got a little shocked and started to moan and was lookin back at me in the mirror. Didi started to stand and could she was horny by her facial expresson and her ass began to rub my didi thru our clothes. And so turned her around and continued attacking her neck for 5 mins and I said to bath first.

So I undress her while still lickin her neck and seeing her in her very sexy bra and panties(see below for the pics) made me wanna nosebleed. Now when I think of this when writing this FR made my didi stand up liao. Bathing was quick as I told her to wash my didi only as I just bathed. Actually I was too horny and I wanted to fuck her fast. :D

She laid down on the bed and I started my mouth attack on her boobs and her nipples. She has very sensitive nipples and keeps giving out loud moans when lickin her nipple. Boobs feel 100% real and natural, soft and sags just a little bit due to the sheer size and weight. My hands went down to roam at her clit and I found that she has quite a big clit and it's already swollen and hard, just like a mini didi. Got aroused by that and her too, since she was giving moans of pleasure when stroking her clit gently.

After enough play with her boobs, turned around and she started her attack on my chest, nipples and slowly down to my dick, lickin it slowly by teasin me, and then slowly down to my balls, and my didi was super hard liao. Its been a long time since someone made my didi so hard. And she finally engulfed it down in her mouth while I was playin with her boobs. Her bbbj skill is very good... Not too hard and not too soft cos sometimes too hard will make you harder to erect and too soft will cos u to have no feeling.

Opened my okamoto and passed one to her. She capped it and I turned her around and fucked her missionary. She began to moan louder and louder and i could feel her cummin after about 2 mins of fuckin and grabbing my hands tightly when she cummed and her face was all tensed up. Her hands went to my butt and was pushing me harder into her. Enough of missionary, changed to cowgal position and she came 2 or 3 times whle rocking forwards and backwards.

She looked tired and I took over in the scissor leg position and she moaned super loud in this position cos the penetration is deeper. "Aaarrrggghhh, wo shou bu liao le. Aaarrrggghhh... " She came again and I told her I'm about to cum too. So changed to doggie and pumped her hard and fast. By this time, I could she's already so shiok from the facial reflection in the mirror that she couldn't even utter a sound. Told her I'm gonna and she grabbed my hand tightly which was on her ass and turned around and looked at me with the shiok face and when I saw that, I got even more buay tahan and I shot my big load into the okamoto. It was a super big load in which the sperm was shootin out at least 10 times and I could feel the poor okamoto gettin filled with my babies. And all this while, she was using her pussy to squeeze more babies out from my dick and giving me the shiok face.

I turned around and laid down to rest and when she saw the condom, she said "Wah... Zem me zhe me duo ar?" Told her it was all thanks to her.

After bathing together, left 81 and told her I would contact her again.

Name: Yutong
Height: about 170-172
Weight: about 50 - 55 kg
Looks: 8/10 my kind of gal(between SYT and MILF, should be considered feminine to me, but i think most bros would consider her to belong to MILF cat)
Body: 9/10 (look at the pics yourself)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (soft, tender and juicy D cups, very nice to suck)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Nicely trimmed little triangle with no smell)
BJ: 9/10(She may not do BBBJ... according to her, depends on her and chemistry with the guy)
Fingering: Outside only
FJ: 9/10 (not many gals can make me cum this much)
Frenching: dunno... never try but don't think she allow
Anal: Na
Attitude: 9/10 (never had anything rejected by her so far, maybe cos i never demand anything)
Operating Area: Changi 81
Damage: 100/1/1

Actually what happened in this FR happened about a year ago when I first know her. Since then I have been rtf her for quite a number of times. She has just came back to sg and wants to earn more money during this trip here and has asked me for help. She has agreed for me to post her private pics here for bros to see as requested by me.

She is a very nice lady and bros here pls treat her well.

Hope bros here will forgive me cos although its my first FR, I will only pass out her contact after I have done the screening. She is a nice person and I don't wish for her to get into any trouble.

P.S She's charging quite high since she has to take cab to and fro. Bros here should expect not to see her in that particular set of bra and gstring in the pics as it was a b'day present from me. She said it's for my eyes only. :p Also, I am not her OKT.

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Forty7/2.jpg
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Forty7/1.jpg

Rexell
02-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Sorry bros.. forgot to mentioned that she don't provide AR/AJ/CIM. Condom is a must too. No SM pls.

makop
03-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Bro, nice find but at the current competitive market for PRC, hope business will be good for her at that pricing.

Rexell
03-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Contacts have been given out to about 10 bros..

Those who tried her pls try to post FR on her.

I apologise to all who have not received her contact cos some bros here failed the screening...

eddie
04-12-2008, 05:15 PM
first my say thank you to bro. Rexell for yutong contact, call her yesterday but she is busy with her personnel work, so make appointment for today, so after work quickly pick her up at her residence as it was raining cat & dog yet she did not areoplane me.
over view report
height: 170
look: 9/10
body: 9.5/10
boobs: 10/10
pussy: 9/10
bj: 9.5/10
fj: 9.5/10
attitude: 11/10
damage: $100/-
brother who want to see her get contact from bro rexell as she is not a street walker

DRSG
05-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Arranged to meet MsYutong last night.Picked her up and proceed to arranged place.
She is tall.Same level.First item I noticed.Beautiful eyes honest.Sweet looking girl vey much better than picture by TS.
Figure model quality.Can be Taipei gal.Also can be Tokyo gal.Not PRC look. Can even be KL gal.Wears a pair of short and black tees.Deep cleavage with 34D boobs in a slim body what more can you ask..Mouth watering really.The problem here is how long can little bro hold out.I have a dreaded feeling that I can end up with premature EJ once she is bare.Nose bleed again.
She already ready for me on bed with towel wrapped over her voluptous chest.She pulls me towards her and began necking me.Bro already steamed.No need BJ for fear that it will expire itself before the main course.I capped quickly and do the mission once a awhile take a breather for her chest.Slim neck voluptous chest broad hips.You're really fucking a movie star.( Does she look like Michelle from HK).Her soft moans are a big turn on.
I haven't have such a good fuck for so long.She is too hot for me to hold out to try other positions.When she rides me her pussy was real tight.Little bro already begging to let out.Mission completed.
Damn shiok!

Summary
Origin:Shenyang
look: 9/10----->9.5 (during action time)
body: 9.5/10----->10/10(during action time)
boobs: 34D.100% soft and genuine.10/10----->10.5 if cowgal position with her on top.
pussy: 9/10----->10/10 if she on top.
bj: no need.Too steamed.Nose bleed already.
fj: 10.5/10 for me.
attitude GFE: 10/10 +++
damage: $100/- and tips+++
RTF:Very soon.My type.

I believe our TS have good taste.

_bOOb_
05-12-2008, 03:19 AM
really nice boobs on that little frame.

lightning
05-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Bro, nice find but at the current competitive market for PRC, hope business will be good for her at that pricing.
Hope fully i see ur FR 1st before i move my move:p :D

DRSG
05-12-2008, 08:14 AM

Bro lightning if TS have given her ctc to you dont wait for more FR before you strike.Just released your lightning ASAP.Just do it!

cactaur
05-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Many many many thanks to Bro Rexell for Yutong's contact. Like earlier post said, once I saw the picture rush to pm for contact and release lightning. D cup lovers should not miss this gem before she has to leave.

body: 9/10 (great to be bonking a slim tall big breasted girl again)
boobs: 9/10 (Real! Real!)
pussy: 9.5/10 (tight and hot)
bj: 8/10 (good technique but with cap, not a deal breaker tho)
attitude: 10/10
RTF: Yes

icestorm14
05-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Private Message: Re: mind sharing
Yesterday, 04:32 AM
Rexell
Samster Join Date: Oct 2005
My Reputation:Points: 126 / Power: 4

Re: mind sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm14
Hi

Do u mind sharing Yutong contacts?

thanks!

Bro

I told about this site and her requirements were at least an FR, and a decent number of points. Maybe u can gimme a reason to convince her?

If you don't want to share, fine with me. Don't talk like you "own" her. Such a disgracing manner. Haiz:eek:
Is this forum all about building points? Pple are starting to be obsessed by it

makop
05-12-2008, 10:35 PM

Won't be anytime soon this month my damage too high and have yet to have any intention to try out this lady now waiting to see if getting any year end bonus before making my move:( But as a guide for myself anyone looks better than Lyn poh warrant at least a 8 to me. 6 to me is presentable but probably won't rtf unless she score high in service department.

Rexell
06-12-2008, 06:26 AM
I told about this site and her requirements were at least an FR, and a decent number of points. Maybe u can gimme a reason to convince her?

If you don't want to share, fine with me. Don't talk like you "own" her. Such a disgracing manner. Haiz:eek:
Is this forum all about building points? Pple are starting to be obsessed by it

Do I talk like I own her, or is your understanding of English too poor to understand what at least an FR, AND a decent number of points means? I didn't ask u to give me a reason to convince me. Its to convince HER, meaning I will relay whatever ur reason to her. And if she says ok, then I will pass it to u.

I said the last sentence because I respect her and I wanted to help u get her contact. I didn't expect to be flamed by you.

Now you are the one asking for a favor. Not me asking from you. You did not fulfill requirements set so I gave you another chance by telling u to give a reason. You don't, and yet you flame me.

Who is the one who disgraces himself?

DRSG
06-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Won't be anytime soon this month my damage too high and have yet to have any intention to try out this lady now waiting to see if getting any year end bonus before making my move:( But as a guide for myself anyone looks better than Lyn poh warrant at least a 8 to me. 6 to me is presentable but probably won't rtf unless she score high in service department.

Beauty is in the eye of the behoider and one more.One man's meat is another's poison.
Bro makop.Lynn poh no fight with Yutong lah believe me.Looks figure GFE...

sexwonderller
06-12-2008, 12:36 PM
bro please send mi her contact thank alot.

aala
06-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro,
i care to share the contact?

Rexell
08-12-2008, 06:07 PM
hi bros

Sorry for the delay in giving out her contacts as i was busy over the weekend...

i've given out contact to at least 50 bros liao only 3 FRs? Is there a lot of number collectors here?

Nuglut
08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Bro, tried her this afternoon. Had a very enjoyable session. Couldn't spend much time hanging out but service levels were very nice.

Met in town. First impressions reinforced picture. Good CFM look. Teeth a little off, but not an issue for me. Cute smile. Fun and chatty.

We quickly stripped and jumped into the shower individually to clean up. First her, then me. As she took off her clothes, I admired the slight tan she had, giving her skin that golden radiance.

Love her height and full-bodied figure. Makes me full like I'm making love to a real women, and not a breakable china doll. Boobs were a little saggy, but now I'm just nitpicking.

MIND BLOWING BJ (didn't give me a BBBJ). Only PRC that I have encountered so far that gave me deep throat. Took all 9 inches down her gullet. That alone was worth the price of admission.

Was super-lubricated and we were banging away in no time. Tried all three of my favorite positions: cowgirl, missionary and doggy, in that order. Loved grabbing her ankles in doggy and pounding the turd out of her.

Finally switched back to missionary and let it all unload.

Fun chick. Easy on the eyes. Nice and tall. Great skin complexion. Fair on the wallet.

Name: Yutong
Height: 170
Weight: About 50 kg
Looks: 8 / 10
Body: 9 / 10
Boobs: 7 / 10 (a little saggy.)
Pussy: 8 / 10 (nicely trimmed. Easily took me in)
BJ: 10 / 10 (Did not give me BBBJ but BJ was mind-blowing with deep-throat).
Fingering: Didn't try
FJ: 9 / 10
Frenching: Try but don't allow
Anal: Didn't try
Attitude: 9 / 10 (very nice)
Damage: $100 /1 / 1 + $30 room + $4.85 (pack of cd's)

Many thanks to Bro Rexell for an outstanding recommendation.

stirrer
09-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Many thanks to bro rexell for sharing. My usual brief FR as follow:

Face: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Foreplay: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: 100 exclude room, cd

Personally her look does not appeal to me but her all natural cup D boobs is the plus point. She is a friendly gal who is service orientated, her bj is another strong point with good suction, swirling, balls licking and deep throat. Her pussy is shaved and has a hell of good time in 69 position, proceed to fj and finished in cowgirl holding on to her papaya.

She is definately a gem for bros who are looking for an all out commercial sex session.

maccalim
09-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Firstly, like to thank bro Rexell for the contact. Let's go straight into the fr as i am quite disappointed with the session.

Looks: 7.8/10 (she resembles a HK actress, can't remember the name, but good looks
Body: 8.8/10 (slim waist, huge boobies, nice behind too, long slender legs)
Boobs: 9.8/10 (surely at least a D or DD cup, just short of a 10/10 only becos i like puffy, pink nips with large areola, just a personal preference)
BJ: 5/10 (i can't even remember if a bj was done on me! that's how forgettable it was)
FJ: 5.5/10 (she was showing some form of enthusiasm, but there are certain elements just completely turned me off)
GFE: 5/10 (she had another appointment and had to leave soon, but to be fair to her, i agree to that before she came. But the whole experience is very rush, a wham-bang thank you ma'am deal)
Atttitude: 7/10 (she is a nice lady and reasonably accomodating, told me she wants to find a sales job in singapore, and hopefully attend some english classes)

Overall, a very disappointing SGD100 boink. I didn't feel i got the bang for my bucks, as i have had much better 60/70 dollars bangs. Basically, you are paying to boink a large busted, reasonably good looking chick.

One thing that turned me off is that she just had dinner and came without at least rinsing her mouth... the scent of mixture of cigarette smoke and garlic, when she is riding you is not something i fantasize about, regardless how good looking a girl is... it came to a stage where i literally had to hold my breath and force myself to cum...

But kudos to bro Rexell for his find. Forgive me for my straight forward FR. Good looking chick, fantastic body, and great boobies/legs. But for goodness sake, wash her mouth after eating food with garlic in it!

Cheers bro, will up you shortly. Other bros, approach only TS for number, thanks.

Accord_JDM
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
sounds like a gem leh...
can share with me her contact?
:D

Rexell
09-12-2008, 06:40 PM
sounds like a gem leh...
can share with me her contact?
:D

bro... check ur pm... remember to post FR...

lightning
10-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Bro lightning if TS have given her ctc to you dont wait for more FR before you strike.Just released your lightning ASAP.Just do it!

If i release my lightning rod wait she get chao ta (burnt) in her womb how to answer TS:rolleyes: some more the rest of the brothers will not be able to enjoy:D

lightning
10-12-2008, 01:57 AM

Hmmm... I still would rate this GEM as 8/10 for looks...Beauty is the beholder of the eye unless u tell me any gal is 7.5 or above in looks if not it won't tickle my interest:p U gave CC a 7 of course JJ will fall at 6.5. If ever u rated any gal with an 8 for looks. U will definitely see me flying to see her:D

liudage
10-12-2008, 06:06 AM
I met Yutong last night and my first impression was she does not look like someone from “DongBei” since she looks so tan. It’s a nice change from the normal snowy-white skin usually associated with girls from where she came from. With her dyed hair, she does looks more like she is from this area. But her height and the D-sized pair of headlights would make her stand out in the crowd; her smiles would have turned many heads too.

Yutong didn’t have any appointment after me, so it was reasonably relax and had time to chat and break ice – no rush at all. Perhaps that’s why we had a great session and she seems to enjoy it with loud moans. Luckily, my little bro was up to the challenge after being well prepared by her BJ with deep-throating and ball-licking actions. Then again, her trimmed wet pussy was most inviting, and she moves her butts to syn with my strokes – most enjoyable. I had her missionary, cow-girl, scissor, doggie and various combinations – and it was an hour later before we collapsed in sweat with me unplugged and sextisfied.

Overall, I found Yutong to be friendly, chatty, accommodating and fun to be with. She is not new in this, knows what to do and expected of her, and she seems to enjoy what she is doing – that makes it easier for me to have a great bonking experience once we found the chemistry.

Thanks, bro Rexell for an excellent recommendation and sharing.

Rexell
11-12-2008, 02:10 PM
If i release my lightning rod wait she get chao ta (burnt) in her womb how to answer TS:rolleyes: some more the rest of the brothers will not be able to enjoy:D

Bro lightning

U're quite active in this thread hor... Posted four times liao and still haven ask me for number yet? Waiting for me to take the initiative to pm u issit?

Anyway, i think her current could be too strong for ur lightning rod. I think maybe it's u who will get chao ta... :p

death13
11-12-2008, 09:59 PM
can pass me her ctc? not a number collector, just lack vit m and time to try every single one:p
thanks in advance

makop
11-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Just finished my session with her so as usual skip the story and rating for her as followed

Looks: 7 (Sadly, can't give any higher than that. Slightly buck tooth on the top row but not really much of a concern. When meeting up with her from a distance very promising but on closer look, no one can escape time, Sign of aging is there. There's a slight resemble to Jaclyn Tay, not excatly looks like her but when looking at her she gives this deja vu feeling.

Body: 8 (no fats but also the reason why cannot score full. Probably a fuller bottom would be good)

Boob: 8.5 (Big, soft inverted nip and upon fondle have those Jap AV water like feeling)

BJ: 8 (Sadly no BBBJ, the deep throat was good but would be better with BBBJ)

FJ: 6.5 (No fault of hers, dun know why today i can't perform.... less than 5 mins gameover. Wonder it's because not used to the condom sold by the hotel vending machine, her BJ or she too tight. When entering her i already have this feeling i won't last long today)

Overall attitude was good but she need to take care of herself light scratches on her body and certain area of her body kena scratch until a bit of the skin coming off.

RTF: Unless got spare cash to complete my FJ mission or she adjust her price a bit, too many choices available in the current market.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

Rexell
12-12-2008, 05:12 PM
can pass me her ctc? not a number collector, just lack vit m and time to try every single one:p
thanks in advance

bro

check ur pm... :)

icarus78
13-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks to bro rexell for sharing. Brief FR afther thurs session as follow:

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Foreplay: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 100 exclude room, cd

One of the better lookers with a 1st glance beauty...
Too bad that dun grow, else would scorer higher. In terms of service, great...
wouild have enjoyed more but during doggie, her height and built frm behind was juZ like my ex... too excited and surrendered too easily! :(

Overall wise, happy and enjoyed a wonder ful bonk. But in this type of recession turnmoil, she is juZ too pricey... would love to rtf...
but would really think thrice vs more budget gem!

evo7_5
13-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi bro TS.

I see the two pics nose start to bleed liao. Possible to pm me her contacts. Would like to try her asap!

Rexell
15-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Hi bro TS.

I see the two pics nose start to bleed liao. Possible to pm me her contacts. Would like to try her asap!

Bro

Check ur inbox... See the pics u nose bleed already? Then I think u will die of loss of blood after u see her take off her clothes. :D

Rexell
16-12-2008, 06:41 PM
To all bros

I just received a call from her just now saying that she got many calls from bros here calling her, asking her how much she charge. She also says she doesn't understand the need to ask the question as the price is already stated in this thread, and hates it when bros call her and ask her about her price.

Here's my two cents' worth...

If bros here are really interested in her, call or sms her to make an appointment. Pls don't ask stupid questions as they reflect badly on yourself, and also might affect the service u get even if she really meets up with you. In the end, u don't get bang for ur buck.

twist_shout
17-12-2008, 09:35 AM
met up with this gorgeous lady yesterday...

it was so far the best bang, quite a friendly gal and try to please u.

the bathing part was nothing much...notice she likes to moan..and Yes her tits are realli...jaw dropping.. she realli loves to hug and the gf feeling is quite strong....

i would defintely try to visit her again before she leaves...

ian_rider
17-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you Bro Rexell for the contact.

SMS her today and appointment fixed. Check in to one of the 81 and have a good bath all by myself. SMS her the room no. and rest on bed with HBO movie. Door bell sound and walk in a tall with nice figure lady.

She strip slowly and show off her fantastic hour glass shape body. Her boods was huge and naturally sagg due to gravity. Immediately turn hard on when seeing. She bath herself and jump up to bed. She began to attack my nipplesand up to my neck and ear. The catbath was sensational . Though the feels is good but I began to feel tired as too much drink last night in night club. I told her that I feel tired and wish a speedy one. She capped me and start bj. She performed a good job in this area. She then carry out cow girl position. Just too bad, I can,t last and exploded.

Although I am not really enjoying this seesion, but it is not her fault. I pay her and she leave. I continue to sleep for 3 hours.

Here are my humble opinion:

Look 8/10
Body 8.5/10
Boob Huge, sagging 7.5/10
b/j 8.5/10 too bad no bbbbj
cat bath 8.5/10
fj 8/10 I am too fast out. Not her to be blame.
gfe 9/10 She try to please but I am too tired to response.
rtf : will do it again
Overall 8.5/10
A gem that cannot be missed. She carry herself well in dressing and willing to please. No regret to try.

Rexell
18-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Bros

For ur information

I just went for a session with her yesterday and accordingly to her, she's needs to go back on the 29th of this month.

She also told me that her aunty is coming somewhere around next week. So bros here if really want to try her before she leaves better fast hand fast leg. :)

death13
20-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Finally manage to have a chance to meet up with her today after getting the ct from TS. I quickly check into the hotel and sms her the number. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and i saw this pretty lady walked into the room.

We quickly dressed down and the sight of her "melons" made my "banana" stand up tall and proud. She help me to wash up a bit and all the while we were TCSS-ing.

Then get into bed and the actions starts, she started with catbath and then capped me and proceed with bj while my hands stick to her melons like superglue.. :)

Then, she started to ride me and i can already feel myself cumming, immediately stopped and change to missionary, but what needs to cum have to cum, guess i just recover from flu hence cannot tahan too long.

however, i think, after service is not her strength, after she remove the CD for me, she went in and shower herself and left me there to do the cleanup.
I thought maybe we can relax, hug hug a bit after that, but she came out and start dressing up, preparing to leave ... :confused:

So, i have no choice, shower myself, dress up, pay up and say bye bye .. :(

Look 7/10
Body 8.5/10
Boob = 8/10 ( nice D cups and finally! a woman that i cannot handle with just 1 hand)
b/j 6.5/10
cat bath 6.5/10
fj 6.5/10 (have better ones, but i think is due to me lah)
gfe 5/10 ( not so much of gf but more like friends)
rtf : doubt so.. think no chemistry
Overall 6.5/10
Damage $100 + $30 room + $2 cd

Total time taken : 35 mins (Felt that i am the fl instead of her .. haha)

Will up you TS for introducing me to this pretty fl, thx!

evo7_5
21-12-2008, 03:42 PM
first of all thanks to TS for the contact

Called her immediately and told her I need servicing and the location was told. Went to the location but full house. Have to leave my cntact. So asked her to drink water at the coffee shop while I wait in the car.

Once got room, called her and then ding dong. See her. Really a chio bu. Asked to shower together and am fascinated by her boobies.

Then started to foreplay and began to kiss pet and bj follwed by action

The fj was pretty good as she was responsive. Did standing up in front of the mirror to see her valleys swaying. Humped for a good while before I exploded. Bathe again with her. Tcss and then left a happy man

Would really like to try her again but got a few fl contacts that I would like to try first

In short it was a good bonk and its like f-ing a model.

Rexell
22-12-2008, 07:49 AM
however, i think, after service is not her strength, after she remove the CD for me, she went in and shower herself and left me there to do the cleanup.
I thought maybe we can relax, hug hug a bit after that, but she came out and start dressing up, preparing to leave ... :confused:

(Felt that i am the fl instead of her .. haha)

Bro death13

I can't help but laugh when u said u felt u were the FL. :D

And I think she in a rush cos maybe she got another appointment waiting. I kena 2 times like that with her also...

cjajib82
17-12-2013, 06:47 PM
first my say thank you to bro. Rexell for yutong contact, call her yesterday but she is busy with her personnel work, so make appointment for today, so after work quickly pick her up at her residence as it was raining cat & dog yet she did not areoplane me.
over view report
body: 9.5/10
boobs: 10/10
pussy: 9/10
bj: 9.5/10
attitude: 11/10
brother who want to see her get contact from bro rexell as she is not a street walker
where the place ..pls email me [email protected]