PDA

View Full Version : Zi Ruo, The Charming, Gentle Blushing 23 yo PRC (resemblance to Zhou HaiMei)

soberguy
01-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Summary
Name: Zi-Ruo (芷若)
Originality: HuBei (湖北)
Looks: 6.5-7 (Gentle, charming, subtle with some resemblance to Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, looks that grow on you especially when in bed & blush easily)
Boobs: A+ cupper (OK... I know this is out of my norms being a B-C cupper lover)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and slender, pretty fair and smooth skin, with nice legs)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 45-47kg
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (only BJ, but she went on for quite a while.. shiok!)
Fingering: Just the outside...
Painting: 8/10 (good! responsive! she cummed & I had a good 20mins tasting her until my jaw cramped)
Service/GFE: 8.5/10 (really strong! I felt that I was making love to my gf)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $65 + $15 tips (room+CD not included, $65/1/1)
RTF: YES... Already did and rtf 5 times.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL, unless she is already in certain area)

Service NOT provided: AR/AJ/BBBJ/CIM

Samsters may want to check her previous thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/100024-charming-gentle-zi-ruo-23-yo-prc-some-resemblance-zhou-haimei.html) for some FRs posted for her.

Alternate service: Only Massage + HJ $50/1/1 (FJ & room not included)
If FJ is desirable after massage, pls discuss with her directly before anything.

Her FJ damage is 65/1/1 which I had knocked off from 80 to 65 since the crisis is looming round the corner. If any bros who valued her service, do tip her too. I definitely think she worth the tips too. Those looking for double shots bonk, pls discuss the price with her before bonking. Please note that she is available for slightly less than 2 weeks.

As for contact of this gems, I afraid I can only share with reliable and genuine bros with some valid power & FRs. She is not a seasonal freelancer so I hope bros can take good care of her too. As she can only communicate in Mandarin, she requested that she will only wish to meet up with chinese bros. Please don't ask for picture as she is not comfortable on splashing out on internet.

Please write a FR of your encounterment with her, otherwise, it will be pointless for me to share a gem but no support of FR for this forum. Let's keep the spirit of FRs sharing in this forum! Cheers!!!

dusksoul123
01-12-2008, 09:14 AM
that means it's hard to get her contact ?

soberguy
01-12-2008, 11:54 AM
that means it's hard to get her contact ?

Yea... hard for you, mate. Sorry!

soberguy
01-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Couple contacts given out to bros, feel free to PM before she leaves our shore.

satyr365
01-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Yo bro sober, what happened to the original thread?

Cheers

GhostRay
01-12-2008, 04:43 PM

CheersMust be you lah..... Never support of bro sober. :p

machosw
01-12-2008, 06:07 PM
THanks Bro Sober for the contact,

Not good in word, hope you don't mind!
Paiseh again for the late forum.

Conquered this gem last week before leaving town.
Does not fully resemble Zhou Hai Mei, but must say she is a pretty gal.
She possess good attitde, that the most important thing!

Name - Zhou Zi Ruo
Age - 23
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - A Cup
Figure - 7/10 (very fair & smooth skin)
Frenching - 8/10 (like frenching yr long lost lover)
Painting - 8/10
Catbath - 7/10 (slow & sensual, the most enjoyable moment)
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10 (good attitude. willing to please)
Damage - $70 + tips + CD + room

No Regret

axeman24
01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Just transferring my fr from the previus thread

Met her yesterday around in the afternoon at GL and pick her up to proceed to our battle field. Once in the room we tcss and find out more about her. as she is here for only a few days she is really very shy. After TCSS a bit she suggested to shower and then I help her to remove her clothes taking my time to admired her youthful body at the same time. As she is standing infront of the mirror I can see that she was blushing which makes her so cute that even my junior have to agreed with me.
After stripping into our birhtday suit I lead her into the bathroom to shower together and at the same time we were teasing each other or more to me teasing her more hahahahaha. In the shower can see that she is very new to this trade and so being a helpful cheongster :P, I offer some tips to her on how to wash the private part of the customers. While teaching her the stuff she was again blushing like a cherry that I feel like bonking her there and then in the bath room but my big head manage to take control in time to tell me go slow on this gem. So not wanting to short change her I too help her to soap every inch of her body to make her feel more comfortable to my touch so that later on the bed I can take my time to folick her .

After showering, we then proceed to start our action.........Just then kns my phone ring.........

was cursing who the hell could have called me... so answer my call to find out that it was my customer so LL have to answer the call to settle some issues. while I was talking to my customer I suddenly have the naughty idea so I went over to her while talking on the phone sit beside her and rubba her a bit by stroking her body while she was preparing the bed for our action. I went behind her, hug her with one hand and while my customer was talking to me I was kissing her back which sense goosebumps all over her body. She in term return my favor by stretching one of her hand to the back and play with my junior and making it hard in no time. i was having diffculties in concentrating what my customer said and I quickly told him that I will settle the issues for him when I am back to the office so that I can quickly put down the phone with him. Once I put down the phone I wasted no time in punishing her for making me lose concentration hahahaha. i pull her to my side and I started to french her like there was no tomorrow at the same time my hands were busy playing with her erected nipples and licking another one at the same time and slowly I position myself to move down south so that i can taste her forbbiden fruit. Even before I lick her she is already flowing with love juice which make it easy for my finger to penetrate in with ease. While I lick her i was noticing her expression as well and she was blushing as well which makes me see liao also shiok ah kekekekeke. i don't know how long did I lick her but didn't even realised that she as actually cap my didi already without me knowing it, so as soon as I look at her she told me " Wo yao chiang jian ni" I gladly position my didi at her pussy and gently insert it into her and while doing that she started to blush again. I wanted to take my time to deviour this shy girl so I move junior in and out slowly till she began to grap my butt cheek to push junior in deeper and while doing so her moaning began to get louder and I know she is ready for the real action hahahahaha. After bonking her which seems like forever i surrender and cum inside her (With Cap of Cos ) and we just lie on the bed hugging each other in our arms to rest for awhile before heading to the showers. Below is the stats of this gem.

Name: Zi Ruo
Boobs: A
Face: 6.5 (Grows on you)
Body: 7.5
FJ: Accomodating
BBBJ: No (only BJ)
GFE: Fantastic

Vanda
01-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Come i luv to have her contact pls pls:D
added my vote here :D

jasonlee000
01-12-2008, 08:58 PM
can i queeue up for her contact.... :)

rahang
01-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing this contact with me 2 weeks ago. Appreciated for trusting me although i may not meeting the requirement for contact.
Have been for so unlucky for 2 times that did not manage to try her immediately after got her contact. First time she said she is not working on that Friday, only resumed back on Sat. Second time, last Friday called her, but her Aunty came. Finally today after I 三顾茅庐, I have managed to meet her. This is a fresh FR that not longer than 2 hours.

Name - Zhi Ruo
Age - 23
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - A+ Cup (soft to touch)
Figure - 7/10 (slim & slender, very fair & smooth skin)
Frenching - 8/10 (like long lost lost lover)
BJ - 7/10
Catbath - 7/10 (slow & sensual, no rush)
Painting - Didn't try, because too eager to enter her after her catbath.
FJ - 8/10 (倚天剑fighting with 屠龙刀,so excited, end up my 屠龙刀生锈了, so i lost:D)
Damage - $65 + tips + CD + room
RTF: Will try to arrange her if possible before she left on 13/Dec.

She asked me to remember to write FR, I said I will, as promised.

soberguy
02-12-2008, 02:56 AM
Cheers

Must be you lah..... Never support of bro sober.

Well... the answer is obvious!!! :p

Come i luv to have her contact pls pls:D
added my vote here

PM me...

can i queeue up for her contact....

Well, if you see a reply in your PM, you get it. If not, sorry about that :)

Thanks to TS for sharing this contact with me 2 weeks ago. Appreciated for trusting me although i may not meeting the requirement for contact.
Have been for so unlucky for 2 times that did not manage to try her immediately after got her contact. First time she said she is not working on that Friday, only resumed back on Sat. Second time, last Friday called her, but her Aunty came. Finally today after I 三顾茅庐, I have managed to meet her. This is a fresh FR that not longer than 2 hours.

Thank you for your fresh from oven FR!!! Glad that you enjoyed your time with her but she won't be here for long for rtf :) Shall up your pts when my power is up!

alex18122003
02-12-2008, 02:59 AM

Waiting for yr FR lor :D

bonk88
02-12-2008, 09:20 AM
TS what happen to the old thread, cant find?
RTF this charming gal yty, she call me up said like to meet with me before i going oversea, so why not afr all i am free. so pick her up at lor **, she still charming and pretty, TCSS on the way to lovely home...once in side the room, we start frenching like long loss couple...those bros who have with her u know what i mean....she really take u like her b/f, the GFE is much better than the 1st i have her. the feel is so much diff to the other FL...

As we end our session, we rest on bed and TCSS, then she ask for my nick name, said that just want to give to TS, i dun know what that for but just give lor.....after all she so nice to me...hahahah
thank you again the TS.....:D

soberguy
02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
THanks Bro Sober for the contact,

Not good in word, hope you don't mind!
Paiseh again for the late forum.

Conquered this gem last week before leaving town.
Does not fully resemble Zhou Hai Mei, but must say she is a pretty gal.
She possess good attitde, that the most important thing!

Thank you for your FR, bro! Indeed you are a man of your words. Didn't realise you posted your FR yesterday and it only reflected now (probably that you are in moderation, suggest if you can have more than 10 posting around to get out of moderation).

When my power is up, I will definitely show my appreciation for your FR effort. Otherwise, do additional posting here so I get a chance to up you with my humble points. Cheers!

Few more contacts given out..... Don't forget to post your FR, be it short or long, good or bad.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL since she is not too familiar, unless she is already in certain area)

TanChinKu
02-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Dear TS,

I was looking at Zhi Ruo thread and realised that I cannot post anything. Now, I see this thread :) But can you share with me her contact? I have posted one FR on JinJin and looked for her twice because I didn't have ZhiRuo contact. Thank in advance :)

soberguy
02-12-2008, 02:30 PM
TS what happen to the old thread, cant find?
RTF this charming gal yty, she call me up said like to meet with me before i going oversea, so why not afr all i am free. so pick her up at lor **, she still charming and pretty, TCSS on the way to lovely home...once in side the room, we start frenching like long loss couple...those bros who have with her u know what i mean....she really take u like her b/f, the GFE is much better than the 1st i have her. the feel is so much diff to the other FL...

As we end our session, we rest on bed and TCSS, then she ask for my nick name, said that just want to give to TS, i dun know what that for but just give lor.....after all she so nice to me...hahahah
thank you again the TS.....:D

Thank you for your short rtf FR! Sound like you getting better treatment leh... I know why she asked for your nick liao... probably she has a liking for you mah... or want me to give you some points. Don't worry, I will give you my humble points but I have some backlog too. Do post something here after 48hrs so I get the chance to up your points soon.

Previous thread still around but was closed (weblink in 1st posting of this thread).

Brothers... Feel free to PM me before she leaves our shore in 1 1/2 weeks time.

Cheers!

Cyberboy
02-12-2008, 03:45 PM
I can't find other thread. So who next do i need to up? Bro soberguy please advice.

Panda05
02-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi,
My FR on Zi Ruo.

This FR could not be any hotter.. this was posted immediately after the session.. in the Hotel 81 room.

1st tks TS for the contact, your PM reply was almost immediate after I PM you.. was busy so only find time to call her this morning.. make appt for 3PM session.

When to the H81 at Lor 20.. sms her my room number, and at 3:05PM.. ding dong.. saw a very nice lady outside.. immediately ask her to come in.. On closer look.. then I say shit.. she look like one of my colleague (90% lookalike).. this make me very horny as I have always want to up my colleague but to no avails..

Next come the shower part.. she clean me, I clean her.. pretty std.

Next the frenching.. like previous FR.. she really like to french.. frenching like there is no tomorrow.. shiok for me.. big + points.

Next the Massage.. (oh, I opt for full service including massage) Massage wise, I would rate her slightly better than average.. she does know where to press.. and with good strength also.. only thing is that she is not use to massage without any cloths.. as she was massaging my back, i also start to auto-roam.. and immediately.. she is WET.. very horny girl.

After a while, I turn over and she start to "paint" me.. very slow and steady.. from left side. shoulder to toe, then the right side, toe to shoulder.. very hard working girl..

next is my turn to service her.. stereo sound start.. as I paint her and move south to her already wet pussy..

Next cap on and she do a BJ.. I ask her to shift position so that we are in 69.. wow buay tahan.. after a while.. I explode into her mouth.. too shiok for me.

Next the usual clean-up and we sat on bed tcss abit.. talk about work, the local Geylang / KTV scence..

Overall a very satisfied session for me.. Damage $100 + Tips + CD + Room.

bonk88
02-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Thank you for your short rtf FR! Sound like you getting better treatment leh... I know why she asked for your nick liao... probably she has a liking for you mah... or want me to give you some points. Don't worry, I will give you my humble points but I have some backlog too. Do post something here after 48hrs so I get the chance to up your points soon.

Previous thread still around but was closed (weblink in 1st posting of this thread).

Cheers!

thank bro, so is for the pt har can but dun like me hehehe, Anyway she did give me her china hp no ask me to call her when i in PRC...so ok why not too.
bor, i always do posting on event in chang ping, but thank u again anyway will do posting here if can...hehehehe:D

rahang
02-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Thank you for your fresh from oven FR!!! Glad that you enjoyed your time with her but she won't be here for long for rtf :) Shall up your pts when my power is up!

Thanks bros for ups my points, if I have power in future I shall return you favour.

Thanks!

soberguy
03-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi,
My FR on Zi Ruo.

This FR could not be any hotter.. this was posted immediately after the session.. in the Hotel 81 room.

1st tks TS for the contact, your PM reply was almost immediate after I PM you.. was busy so only find time to call her this morning.. make appt for 3PM session.

When to the H81 at Lor 20.. sms her my room number, and at 3:05PM.. ding dong.. saw a very nice lady outside.. immediately ask her to come in.. On closer look.. then I say shit.. she look like one of my colleague (90% lookalike).. this make me very horny as I have always want to up my colleague but to no avails..

Next cap on and she do a BJ.. I ask her to shift position so that we are in 69.. wow buay tahan.. after a while.. I explode into her mouth.. too shiok for me.

Next the usual clean-up and we sat on bed tcss abit.. talk about work, the local Geylang / KTV scence..

Overall a very satisfied session for me.. Damage $100 + Tips + CD + Room.

Wow bro! The FR is really fresh from oven. Next time all samster better arm with a netbook with singtel mobile broadband.. lol. Best buy will be the Lenovo S10 or MSI Wind?

I guess it must be your lucky day that Zi Ruo look 90% like your colleague that made you be too kan cheong to cause your IA. So you being aiming your colleague for very long time too? In this case, ZiRuo must make up for you next time you see her.. lol.. However, she left about 9-10 days here so if you want to rtf, better make it quick too!

P.S. Will try to up your pts soon but having some backlog, so if you can do a posting here after 48hrs to give me a chance to up your pts. Cheers!

thank bro, so is for the pt har can but dun like me hehehe, Anyway she did give me her china hp no ask me to call her when i in PRC...so ok why not too. >>> I don't have leh.. she never give me her PRC mobile number :(
bor, i always do posting on event in chang ping, but thank u again anyway will do posting here if can...hehehehe:D

Hmmm... ok.. I up your points when I am power 3 in Jan ok?

Thanks bros for ups my points, if I have power in future I shall return you favour.

Thanks!

You are welcome :)

lightning
03-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Dear TS,

I was looking at Zhi Ruo thread and realised that I cannot post anything. Now, I see this thread :) But can you share with me her contact? I have posted one FR on JinJin and looked for her twice because I didn't have ZhiRuo contact. Thank in advance :)

saw his post on jin jin some where else and hink he will post Fr on her soon :D

comefuckyou
03-12-2008, 06:05 AM
杨逍在娥眉山和芷若奮战到天亮!!!:p

soberguy
03-12-2008, 12:35 PM
杨逍在娥眉山和芷若奮战到天亮!!!:p

LOL.... so when? Last night or tonight?

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL, unless she is already in certain area)

TanChinKu
03-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Thank you threadstarter for sharing ZhiRuo contacts. Without any delay, I SMSed her to make a book right after my work yesterday. I guess I must be lucky that she was available for the evening slot.

It was raining cats & dogs when I arrive, but luckily in the comfort of my new car when I quickly picked her and proceed to our love hunt.

Wow.. I was taken back from her look! Pretty and fresh looking, very lady like and gentle, exactly like what brother soberguy has mentioned. At some angle she does really look like Zhou HaiMei!!! I give her look 8/10 (my kind of girl)!

I request for the massage session, so she started to give me a nice back massage with a tower on my back (I was nude under the tower). But before, I stole a nice long kiss from her when we got into the room. She was blushing too and look pretty! The massage was great as she move inches by inches from the neck to the bottom spline. As I don't like hard massage, I requested her not to use too much strenght. She is accomodative as some part I request for harder. She told me she was working in those SPA saloon before and had to do massage, which is why she knows where to press. When she was standing in front of my head at the edge of the bed, I took the chance to stroke her legs and she has very nice long and smooth legs. Hardly see any PRC with nice trim legs!!!

The massage was good. At one point she was sitting on my butt, while she massage my back and I can feel her crounch rubbing against my butt. Feel so shiok! I don't know if she purposely do it to rub herself or wat but soon I know that she was massaging my thights, very near to the inner thights and I had a good erection. Sensing that, I turn back and pull her to me and we started fenching like lovers. My earlier plan was just to have a massage with free HJ for $50 package but after I met her, my heart was stirred and I asked her if she like to make love with me (or should be me wanting to make love to her). She was blushing and we settle for the final damage.

Since I already had my shower earlier, she broke away from our kisses to clean herself but I held her back. She said it won't be hygene in case I want to taste her pussy, but I neither do I didn't want to lose the romantic mood. Nevetheless, after her shower, she came back shyly with a tower around her and I started to roam her body and french her. I like it when her nipple gets hard and she get wet very fast and horny. Actually, I was pretty horny too and she kept disturbing my brother. Soon, I quickly get a cap and she gave me a nice blowjob. The way she blows it make me even horny, maybe I felt that she was horny and sucking my hungrily. Sometimes she will look into my eyes and look onto my cock and she really look like Zhuo Hai Mei.

I cannot tahan liao, so I turn her over and started to suck her nipple for a while before I paint her. Don't know why I just like her juice flowing and she got so wet too. I love her moaning as I paint her but I think she cannot tahan too long because she quickly pulled my up and want me to get inside her. When I was rubbing my dick outside her pussy, she moaning in a cannot tahan way too.. Anyway, once I thrust inside her, her moraning got louder abit and face blushing. You can see that she is someone who enjoy herself too.

I had missionary position, doggy, cowgirl and finish off with missionary. It was great and both of us was breathing so heavily when we cummed. Sry, I got to cut short on the bonking part because I am going to be late for a meeting.. lol. Anyway, like what those FRs written for her in the previous thread and this thread, they already tells you how the bonking will be like :)

She is definitely a gem and I will want to see her again but her time here is limited. She said the chance of coming here again is slim as the custom are quite strict and not easy for her to earn money too since alot of girls around too. But she is definitely a class above than the rest of the girls you see around.

Modifying from threadstarter stats:
Looks: 8 (Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚 100% look when she is cumming and looking down on my dick when BJ)
Boobs: A+ cupper (Still something there to hold and soft. Responsive nipple!!!!)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim and slender, pretty fair and smooth skin, with nice legs)
Massage: 7/10
Frenching: 8.5/10 (Shiok!!! Good kisser!!!)
BJ: 7/10 (Quite long, with cap I still feel good.. shiok!)
Fingering: 7/10 (Rub her outside, can feel her so wet and horny!!!)
Painting: 8/10 (She is wet.... wet from my saliva and herself.. lol. Nice moaning to hear too)
Service/GFE: 8.5/10 (Now I understand what others are saying, you will never feel it like commercial sex)
FJ: 8/10 (I like the passionate love making!!!)
Damage: $100 + $20 tips (room+CD not included, Massage and FJ)
RTF: Recommended!!! Will try her again before she goes back in a week time!!!

time to go meeting liao....

soberguy
04-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Thank you threadstarter for sharing ZhiRuo contacts. Without any delay, I SMSed her to make a book right after my work yesterday. I guess I must be lucky that she was available for the evening slot.

It was raining cats & dogs when I arrive, but luckily in the comfort of my new car when I quickly picked her and proceed to our love hunt.

Wow.. I was taken back from her look! Pretty and fresh looking, very lady like and gentle, exactly like what brother soberguy has mentioned. At some angle she does really look like Zhou HaiMei!!! I give her look 8/10 (my kind of girl)!

I had missionary position, doggy, cowgirl and finish off with missionary. It was great and both of us was breathing so heavily when we cummed. Sry, I got to cut short on the bonking part because I am going to be late for a meeting.. lol. Anyway, like what those FRs written for her in the previous thread and this thread, they already tells you how the bonking will be like :)

She is definitely a gem and I will want to see her again but her time here is limited. She said the chance of coming here again is slim as the custom are quite strict and not easy for her to earn money too since alot of girls around too. But she is definitely a class above than the rest of the girls you see around.

RTF: Recommended!!! Will try her again before she goes back in a week time!!!

time to go meeting liao....

Thank you bro for your FR! Will try to up your pts when I have chance. Thanks again!

She left about a week here in SG. Feel free to PM me for her contact. Don't forget to post your FR, be it short or long, good or bad.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL since she is not too familiar, unless she is already in certain area)

TanChinKu
04-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Thank you soberguy for the points.

spyder575
04-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Must be you lah..... Never support of bro sober. :p

cannot lah...his police superintendent around now...plus he has guilty conscience now :p

soberguy
04-12-2008, 12:39 PM
cannot lah...his police superintendent around now...plus he has guilty conscience now :p

So you managed to come back? lol...

Thank you soberguy for the points.

You are welcome!

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 8 days time.

Samsters may want to check her previous thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/100024-charming-gentle-zi-ruo-23-yo-prc-some-resemblance-zhou-haimei.html) for some FRs posted for her.

spyder575
04-12-2008, 02:28 PM
So you managed to come back? lol...

with much reluctance:o:(

marlboro1818
04-12-2008, 02:55 PM
FR on Zi Ruo
Got to hotel and sms room number to girl. A few minutes later this fair skinned gal in shorts and tank top greeted me. wah no bra, nipples can be seen even through dark top, nose bleed! As she enter I noticed I was grinning with excitement, this is one delicious gem!She is a bit shy type but really has a pretty face and make my heart skip with joy. Can't wait to see that face sucking my other spitter.So chit chat talk cock a bit then proceeded to shower. She say she has to shower with the partner to make sure u clean clean. wah that's a first, who am i to argue? Shower with her i think her skin really almost flawless (i looked for flaws, believe me) just a few marks and some moles but otherwise very very yummy!So we proceed to bed, dim the lights of course. She tell me she conscious about most things like the lights. no prob there as i can still see most of her shiny skin. so we start frenching like long lost lovers like there's no tomorrow. a bit necking here and there then she take over.Catbath ok, not as wet and as thorough as Edell's but ok just the same. Then proceed to bj, suction good but still wet, real shiok. then started licking my balls and sucking them alternate. She still proceeded down south. This went on for a few minutes until I decided to retaliate.So now I on top giving her catbath this time. love to suck those tits, real firm, really makes you want to mash those twins, not squeeze, mash! My tongue proceeded down south, guided by a small landing strip to a wet and juicy hole. This gal real horny lah. Painting goes on but her hand reaches for my hand to mash and play with her boobs. Then mash I shall! Haha.Then went for 69. I got a view of her real nice ass while my tongue searches for her pearl. Sucking and licking action again.i proceed with missionary while frenching then sucking on boobs. Really yummy lady. I feel like popping already so change position to prolong. Then I wanted to see her on top. So I have her cowboy me, so grind grind pump pump. Good choice as it prolonged my cock from spitting out. Real sight to behold while she on top. This went on for a long while. Its jus like a hongkong star on top of me. what a feeling! Love grabbing on to those boobs to prevent her from falling or to pull her to french me.Can see she very tired so mount her from behind.
Doggie her but hard for me to take control as she still gyrating her ass like crazy. So I hold on to hips for better humping. She grab my right hand to squeeze her boob. Ok, so I bend over to mash mash again while humping like a horny rabbit. But then her left hand started slapping my ass! Wat u girl spank me?! So I jackhammer her faster so she stop haha.After that I wanted to french her again so ended up missionary and explode after a few minutes.
What a bonk!!!After an exhausting round, we proceed to shower. I think I'm getting down with a fever because of sweat sweat shower shower, not good for health i think. dress up kiss kiss bye bye.

to all bros here, she is a gem not to be missed! so hurry go find her! haha enjoy bonking! up me if u like my FR! thanks! ENJOY!

Name: zi ruo
Face: 8/10 pretty for me
Body: 9/10 nice smooth fair skin, not that much tummy
Boobs: 8/10 not that big but firm and solid
frenching: 8/10 think she got see u clean or not before decide want french with u not
BJ: 9/10 one of the best I had COS of her face mans
Catbath: 8/10 liked it
FJ: 10/10 steamy! no argue the best I had so far yet, soft and load sweet moans
GFE: 10/10 real sweet and lovable girl with porn star quality. I felt like fxxking a hong kong star I SWEAR
RTF: If I was a rich bastard I would keep her for myself or even marry this gem
Dmg: $65 + tips + room n cd

ShaolinHamster
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Really look like Zhou Hai Mei? She is my idol leh.....

wolvemoon
04-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Ah... brother soberguy, so this is the active thread. I thought what happened when the previous thread was closed. But seems like she left a week to go? Better plan for my rtf soon!!! hehehe... Thanks to soberguy for starting this Zhou Hai Mei thread :)

rckc19
04-12-2008, 10:12 PM
First thanks bro soberguy for giving me her contact, just a short FR coz OC at living hall, can't let her find out. First look not so attractive but after a while find that she is a gals that can't miss. After our bath, she lie beside me & whisper to me, "may i know wat service you like, i told her i like someone can lick me from head to toe", actually I just joking with her, how I know she really did that but only to foot only, but i really like her licking style, after we finish, she never rush to go back, not a time looker.

Looks: 7 (Gentle, charming, subtle with some resemblance to Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, looks that grow on you especially when in bed & blush easily)
Boobs: A+ cupper (OK... I know this is out of my norms being a B-C cupper lover)
BJ: 7/10 (only BJ, too bad)
Painting: 8/10 (good! responsive!)
Damage: $70 (room+CD not included, $65/1/1)
RTF: YES,As I still owe her a meal.

golobee
04-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks Bro soberguy for sharing...manage to have a session with her this afternoon.
pick her up near her place...and she can be easily spotted coz she really had 60%
zhou haimei alike....and her long silky hair also attracted me alot. OK...i'm happy
with what i saw so now i shall move to service details...

Name : Zhi Ruo
Look : 7.5/10 (Demure type...)
Body : 7/10 (fair, slim and very smooth skin...)
Boobs : 7/10 (firm type...quite a handful to grab and the nips look yummies...)
BJ : 7/10 (suction not strong...but then with cap on of coz have to be careful loh...)
French : 7/10 (yes if abit more tongue actions would be perfect!!!)
Finger : nil (din try...only rub on outside abit...)
painting : nil (forget to try liao...)
FJ : 8/10 ( tight but abit dry...maybe din paint her...loud moans and bite me when she high...)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly and can be quite chatty if hit the right topic...)
Service : 8/10 (take thing slowly and no rushing...)
RTF : Yup waiting for another queue nos...

descartes
05-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Hi bro, will love to try Zi Ruo if I am deemed worthy. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

satyr365
05-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Must be you lah..... Never support of bro sober.

Oh, and you have?:confused::p

cannot lah...his police superintendent around now...plus he has guilty conscience now

Guilty conscience over bro! haha

And yes, though police superintendent around, it's the informants that are now creating havoc in my life. Yes, apparently there's a snitch or two who has told the chief about my endeavours.:mad: Trying to calm the storm now.

Cheers

lightning
05-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Quite a good start with a series of good Frs;)...

spyder575
05-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Guilty conscience over bro! haha

And yes, though police superintendent around, it's the informants that are now creating havoc in my life. Yes, apparently there's a snitch or two who has told the chief about my endeavours.:mad: Trying to calm the storm now.

Cheers

I know wat u mean cos I have snitches all the way to PRC land...and I got ppl telling FLs to avoid my hp no. cos I am "no good" lol :o:eek:

soberguy
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
FR on Zi Ruo
Got to hotel and sms room number to girl. A few minutes later this fair skinned gal in shorts and tank top greeted me. wah no bra, nipples can be seen even through dark top, nose bleed! As she enter I noticed I was grinning with excitement, this is one delicious gem!She is a bit shy type but really has a pretty face and make my heart skip with joy. .......

Its jus like a hongkong star on top of me. what a feeling! Love grabbing on to those boobs to prevent her from falling or to pull her to french me.Can see she very tired so mount her from behind.
Doggie her but hard for me to take control as she still gyrating her ass like crazy. So I hold on to hips for better humping. She grab my right hand to squeeze her boob. Ok, so I bend over to mash mash again while humping like a horny rabbit. But then her left hand started slapping my ass! Wat u girl spank me?! So I jackhammer her faster so she stop haha.After that I wanted to french her again so ended up missionary and explode after a few minutes.
What a bonk!!!After an exhausting round, we proceed to shower. I think I'm getting down with a fever because of sweat sweat shower shower, not good for health i think. dress up kiss kiss bye bye.

to all bros here, she is a gem not to be missed! so hurry go find her! haha enjoy bonking! up me if u like my FR! thanks! ENJOY!

First thanks bro soberguy for giving me her contact, just a short FR coz OC at living hall, can't let her find out. .....

Looks: 7 (Gentle, charming, subtle with some resemblance to Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, looks that grow on you especially when in bed & blush easily)
BJ: 7/10 (only BJ, too bad)
Painting: 8/10 (good! responsive!)
Damage: $70 (room+CD not included, $65/1/1)
RTF: YES,As I still owe her a meal.

Thanks Bro soberguy for sharing...manage to have a session with her this afternoon.
pick her up near her place...and she can be easily spotted coz she really had 60%
zhou haimei alike....and her long silky hair also attracted me alot. OK...i'm happy
with what i saw so now i shall move to service details....

Thank you bros for the FR!!! When my power is up, I shall show my appreciation with my humble points :)

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 5-6 days time.

ShaolinHamster
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Brother sober, I have PM you for the contact this morning and hopefully you can reply me before 5pm as I intend to look for ZhiRuo this evening :)

soberguy
06-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Hi bro, will love to try Zi Ruo if I am deemed worthy. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Check your PM!!!

Oh, and you have?

And yes, though police superintendent around, it's the informants that are now creating havoc in my life. Yes, apparently there's a snitch or two who has told the chief about my endeavours. Trying to calm the storm now.

Cheers

You mean KGB or CIA??

I know wat u mean cos I have snitches all the way to PRC land...and I got ppl telling FLs to avoid my hp no. cos I am "no good" lol

So any results yet?

Brother sober, I have PM you for the contact this morning and hopefully you can reply me before 5pm as I intend to look for ZhiRuo this evening

Check your PM. If you get it from me, you get it. Otherwise, sorry mate!!!

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 5 days time.

comefuckyou
06-12-2008, 10:19 AM
LOL.... so when? Last night or tonight?

杨逍奋战芷若大概是上星期某个冠军杯的夜晚。原本是准备拿电脑到81
看球和做球,结果整晚上都双手被她俘了。剑来刀往,连用了五个CD:p,才射出我累集多天的一阳指把她征服 。害我连球都没得看。还好这一切都是值得的。看着她幼滑的身躯,双峰绽放出少女粉红色的尖乳,含着薇笑的在 我怀里而睡。

TaoRen2005
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
A big ‘Thank you’ to Bro SoberGuy for sharing the contact with me! Please forgive me for the belated FR due to tight work schedule..:o

Was in are G last Sun so text bro Sober to see if he’s there for lar kopi.. he reply to say if I have wanna meet up with 芷若 to have a good time with her. I had wanted to arrange a meeting earlier but was told she’s on code red.. so I say OK !! :p Proceed to meet at the coffee shop to have a light dinner with bro sober and off to the love nest with ZR..

The session in the hotel was nice and I felt like I was making love with my long lost GF... didn't take long to break the ice as we’ve had some small talk at the coffee shop before coming.. I kinda enjoyed her frenching and girlfriend feeling. The sex part was great and I had a great orgasm with her together, here are some summary details on he:-

Name: 芷若
Origin: 湖北

Looks: 7 gentle type of girls and more lady like than those in area G. can see her face turn reddish when she has an orgasm (don’t know why she never off the light… Hahaha..:rolleyes:)

Boobs: A+ cupper (small but firm to hold)
Figure: 7/10 Slim... my type, with long & nice smooth legs.
Height: 1.62-1.65m
Weight: about 45kg

Catbath: 8/10 quite shoik, she’s one of the better one on this.

Frenching: 8.5/10 Very passionate, I guess it must be the chemistry. We were frenching for such long period.

BJ: 7/10 I do enjoy it... thought prefer BBBJ.. .

Fingering: Rub on her clits for a while and she like it. Got quite wet ... hahah

Painting: 7/10 was a bit skeptical cos she just clear code red, but could not resist the nice abalone so gave her a short one before anything.

Girlfriend feeling: 9/10 I never thought commercial sex can give me such feeling

FJ: 8/10 This is really good! I felt I was making love, not just having sex and I had such nice orgasm that I was spent. Both of us were panting on the bed for 5 minutes when we cummed.

Damage: I passed her more than what SoberGuy stated as I think she deserve more for the hard work and attitude she present me. We had some nice chats. Also I’ve promised bro sober to show her support .. also partly for the fact that she might be out of job for some time when she’s back to GZ…

RTF: if she comes back again.. !

soberguy
06-12-2008, 05:36 PM
杨逍奋战芷若大概是上星期某个冠军杯的夜晚。原本是准备拿电脑到81
看球和做球,结果整晚上都双手被她俘了。剑来刀往,连用了五个CD:p,才射出我累集多天的一阳指把她征服 。害我连球都没得看。还好这一切都是值得的。看着她幼滑的身躯,双峰绽放出少女粉红色的尖乳,含着薇笑的在 我怀里而睡。

Thank you for your FR, bro!!!

[QUOTE=TaoRen2005;3287631]A big ‘Thank you’ to Bro SoberGuy for sharing the contact with me! Please forgive me for the belated FR due to tight work schedule..:o

Was in are G last Sun so text bro Sober to see if he’s there for lar kopi.. he reply to say if I have wanna meet up with 芷若 to have a good time with her. I had wanted to arrange a meeting earlier but was told she’s on code red.. so I say OK !! :p Proceed to meet at the coffee shop to have a light dinner with bro sober and off to the love nest with ZR..

The session in the hotel was nice and I felt like I was making love with my long lost GF... didn't take long to break the ice as we’ve had some small talk at the coffee shop before coming.. I kinda enjoyed her frenching and girlfriend feeling. The sex part was great and I had a great orgasm with her together, here are some summary details on he:-
/QUOTE]

Wah... at least your FR came out. I been wonder past few days for your 6 days late FR... lol..

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 5 days time.

Petsam
06-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing ZR's contact. Manage to call her and arrange a session in Area G.

First impression, she is refreshingly sweet looking to me and dressed conservatively and well, Like gal working in office. Not the typical GL street walker who dressed scantily.

Name - Zhi Ruo
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - B Cup
Figure - 7/10 (slim with smooth skin)
BJ - 7/10 with cap
Catbath - 7/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $70 + tips
RTF: yes

She had asked if i can contribute a FR. Here i am as a reward for her good service.

JamesBonded
07-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Zi Ruo's FR as Promised:

I managed to book a early slot with her on Friday for Saturday morning's session. She took great resemblance to my ex-colleague which hyped up the whole event.

Like the previous FRs of her performance, this is going to be typically identical if I should elaborate the details. I will keep it brief but highlight some interesting actions.

Intended to pick her up initially so as to start an early TCSS on the journey but she happened to spend the night at the hotel instead. Brought her to have breakfast first, as starving person has nasty mood, :p while we have a little chat. She emits total GFE! Lovely!

After checked-in, she was in awe with my hairy chest while stripping and I was in cloud nine with her sexy nudity!

We started kissing, abit of frenching, her soft moans were intense! Followed by her catbath, then capped to BJ. Guys, at this point, I was so near to heaven. Then we switched duty. My lips tracked from the back of her ear down south along her neckline, nips to belly while my hands were on her boobies ( anti-boobs-lover type). My tongue was displaying its magical strokes on her super-wet. Sound effects were soft moans with rapid-breaths moans.

We went on with missionary and doggie... then back to missionary... while I was enjoying all the time, her enthusiasm worn off and got pretty tired after 30 minutes. by that time, I was sweating like after a 2.4km run. She urged me to cum quick as she couldn't take it anymore... but my member didn't act so. Truly professional, she immediately changed the CD and began HJ and BJ to help relieving me. The buildup was intense with her combo of HJ and BJ but still not anywhere near my relief-point yet. So I quickly flipped her over with more rapid thrusts. Within minutes, fireworks fired off in ecstacy as I blasted off my much-awaited blanks in missionary. During the final lap, her loud moans and struggling facial expression signaling some mixed feelings to me... was she enjoying or feeling tormented?

She was totally exhausted and in great discomfort during my final moment of thrusts. And yet she persisted and completed her mission. I felt so guilty and apologetic to her but she just smiled and consoled me that perhaps she wasn't feeling too well. That was a white lie! How sweet she was!

We left the love-nest hand-in-hand and I sent her back for a nap as she had another date at 3pm.

Thanks Bro for sharing such wonderful gem!

And to the rest who are still waiting, please do so before she leaves!

soberguy
07-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing ZR's contact. Manage to call her and arrange a session in Area G.

First impression, she is refreshingly sweet looking to me and dressed conservatively and well, Like gal working in office. Not the typical GL street walker who dressed scantily.

She had asked if i can contribute a FR. Here i am as a reward for her good service.

Thank you for your FR, bro!

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 4 days time. Those who enjoyed her company and looking for RTFs, pls arrange to meet her early to avoid disappointment.

HaoDa
07-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Bro, Can PM her ctc?

sdali
07-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Had a RTF session with ZR over the weekend.

Picked her up early Sat morning & drove to Lavender. Still the same sweet face, soft-spoken girl that I remember from the last time.

I'm not going to repeat the full details as other posts have probably described every possible detail many many times.

Lots of frenching, passionate moaning and squealing (from ZR), a couple of orgasms (including one massive one that left my condom dripping with her pussy juice) for her and 2 shots for me.

She may appear to be a shy quiet kind of girl but when she gets going, she's pretty wild and wet in bed - best of both worlds!

Those've tried her before will know what I'm talking about & those who haven't tried, well you have until the Dec 13 when she leaves (she said if she returns, it'll be after CNY at the earliest.

Thanks all.

lightning
07-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Hurry Hurry another few more days before she leave :D

soberguy
07-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Zi Ruo's FR as Promised:

I managed to book a early slot with her on Friday for Saturday morning's session. She took great resemblance to my ex-colleague which hyped up the whole event.

Like the previous FRs of her performance, this is going to be typically identical if I should elaborate the details. I will keep it brief but highlight some interesting actions.

We went on with missionary and doggie... then back to missionary... while I was enjoying all the time, her enthusiasm worn off and got pretty tired after 30 minutes. by that time, I was sweating like after a 2.4km run. She urged me to cum quick as she couldn't take it anymore... but my member didn't act so. Truly professional, she immediately changed the CD and began HJ and BJ to help relieving me. The buildup was intense with her combo of HJ and BJ but still not anywhere near my relief-point yet. So I quickly flipped her over with more rapid thrusts. Within minutes, fireworks fired off in ecstacy as I blasted off my much-awaited blanks in missionary. During the final lap, her loud moans and struggling facial expression signaling some mixed feelings to me... was she enjoying or feeling tormented?

She was totally exhausted and in great discomfort during my final moment of thrusts. And yet she persisted and completed her mission. I felt so guilty and apologetic to her but she just smiled and consoled me that perhaps she wasn't feeling too well. That was a white lie! How sweet she was!

We left the love-nest hand-in-hand and I sent her back for a nap as she had another date at 3pm.

Thanks Bro for sharing such wonderful gem!

And to the rest who are still waiting, please do so before she leaves!

Thank you for the FR, bro JamesBonded!

Indeed, my trust in sharing ZhiRuo contact with you is not misplaced and really appreciate for the effort you made for the FR. When my power is regained, I will show my appreciation however, please have additional posting once the 48hrs is up since I have a couple of backlog of up list.

I am glad that you enjoyed your time with this lovely lass however, she hadn't got much time left in SG. She was having an over night arrangement before an early appointment, which prolly explained her exhaustion. It is just fate that her appointment cramped up suddenly from late previous night to Saturday afternoon, else she is usually available in the late morning til afternoon. Her 3 weeks disappearance period from SBF results in her lesser exposure on the SBF.

Had a RTF session with ZR over the weekend.

Lots of frenching, passionate moaning and squealing (from ZR), a couple of orgasms (including one massive one that left my condom dripping with her pussy juice) for her and 2 shots for me.

She may appear to be a shy quiet kind of girl but when she gets going, she's pretty wild and wet in bed - best of both worlds!

Those've tried her before will know what I'm talking about & those who haven't tried, well you have until the Dec 13 when she leaves (she said if she returns, it'll be after CNY at the earliest.

Thanks all.

Thank you for your RTF FR bro! Glad that you enjoyed her company and least once before she left our shore. Sorry that I have already upped your points which I am not able to do again thought I would very much like your points to go up beyond 35pts since you are an active samster who made the effort to write FR and not a number collector. I am sure some bros around may up your points for your efforts.

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 4 days time.

TaoRen2005
07-12-2008, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=soberguy;3287817]Thank you for your FR, bro!!!

[QUOTE=TaoRen2005;3287631]A big ‘Thank you’ to Bro SoberGuy for sharing the contact with me! Please forgive me for the belated FR due to tight work schedule..:o

/QUOTE]

Wah... at least your FR came out. I been wonder past few days for your 6 days late FR... lol..:D

lol,, pehsei lah, really busy with work... wanted to post earlier and not when she's going off... haha.. pls upz me if U like my FR... :p

soberguy
07-12-2008, 04:46 PM
There are alway some kiddos who like zap and said don't quote whole post unneccessary.. don't even have guts. pls lah... go read with both eyes what is whole post and edited post. Lame noob....

sdali
07-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Bro JamesBonded:

I believe I owe you an apology for having "worked" her too hard prior to your booking (she had a few orgasms lah, hence the wobbly legs from over-clenching), that's why she was so exhausted during your session.

That's why where possible I usually like to be the first customer of the day, so that they are fresh.

Zi Ruo's FR as Promised:

I managed to book a early slot with her on Friday for Saturday morning's session.

We went on with missionary and doggie... then back to missionary... while I was enjoying all the time, her enthusiasm worn off and got pretty tired after 30 minutes.

bluedot
08-12-2008, 01:00 AM
RTF ZR fri 1.30pm. will post only highlights. Lucky to get full mirror room, again. I help her undress, behind her, then to bath. After wash up and dry up, she was standing near the dresser table facing the mirror. I moved behind her attacking her neck with hands on her boobs. She tilt her head backwards to enjoy. Boy, the sight from the mirror was great. like av actress closing eyes before action. then, we move down to continue my assault. I took quite sometime, maybe 15mins, before she takes over. Bj was as good. Then she mount on and starts to ride. I have to cut short as I cum quickly in this pos. without withdrawing we switched pos, she was amazed. Did some work, by now she was more than wet. Switch to doggie and she responded very well, the moans were more intense. She admitted she likes this pos. I like too not only the tightness but also the view. her head was at the corner of the bed post facing the mirror and because of reflection effect I get 4 views of her! Best view have to be diagonal view where I can see her facial expression, her long layered silky soft hair swaying, partial blocked hanging mini papaya and her nice shapely back right in front of me. I would have ended here but I chose my fav WOT to burst off. She was equally sextisfied and said it was exciting and ask for round 2, but I can't.

Not sure if I can have 2nd rtf b4 she leaves.

soberguy
08-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Bro JamesBonded:

I believe I owe you an apology for having "worked" her too hard prior to your booking (she had a few orgasms lah, hence the wobbly legs from over-clenching), that's why she was so exhausted during your session..

Ah... so we know now.. lol :)

RTF ZR fri 1.30pm. will post only highlights. Lucky to get full mirror room, again. I help her undress, behind her, then to bath. After wash up and dry up, she was standing near the dresser table facing the mirror. I moved behind her attacking her neck with hands on her boobs. She tilt her head backwards to enjoy. ................. her long layered silky soft hair swaying, partial blocked hanging mini papaya and her nice shapely back right in front of me. I would have ended here but I chose my fav WOT to burst off. She was equally sextisfied and said it was exciting and ask for round 2, but I can't.

Not sure if I can have 2nd rtf b4 she leaves.

Thank you for your FR, bro!!!

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 4 days time.

soberguy
08-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Dear Samsters,

It came to my attention that whilst sharing contacts with some brothers here, there are a couple of vile personalities who cannot display some basic courtesy to fellow mankind. As such, I shall not hestitate to name out the incidents which fellow samsters can take note. I hope these 2 person can come forward to explain their stand.

Incident 1:
On Thurs/Friday 10.30pm, mobile number 9641 93XX made an arrangement and during the meetup, he turn aggressive and rudely cancelled the meeting with ZhiRuo while all she did is just turn up at the meeting venus. He probably got the contact from his friend, but there is no need to behave in such way.

Incident 2:
On Monday 3.30+pm, mobile number 9653 60XX arranged for a meeting but lurking around the corner and will not appear for the meetup nor want to answer the phone. However, he was spotted yet dare not go forward.

As far as I am concerned, being a TS, my description and rating has never gone over expectations and they are all further voted by many brothers with their field reports. ZhiRuo is a nice person with good attitude (though nobody can be perfect and I don't expect her to be perfect too) just out into this field in SG as compared to many FLs with undesirable attitudes, otherwise I won't be bothered to help her in the thread since I believe in sharing good gems with the looks, services and attitudes.

As the norms, as what many samsters do, when I met with an FL that is totally out of the descriptions (could be the case of my high expectation or over-rated description), I will kindly reject them without any needs of being aggresive nor anger, nor neither do I need to deny my indentity, and the FLs will understand my stand and accept my rejection with grace. In all cases, like many samsters do, I do offer them an rejection fees or $10 or $20 to cover for transport cost, which they hardly accept it too unless they had to make an effort to travel to the destination.

Obviously that one's expectation may not represent the mass while some minority may on the extreme end of looking for a wife. However, the attitudes displayed by the above mentioned samsters are uncalled for and I hope they will come forward to me exactly what happened. Neither will I take side with the FL should they failed me, and I only wish to know exactly what happened.

Should it be the case of a samster who simply passed ZhiRuo contact to his friend, pls come forward to me, otherwise, I should not be hestitated to release the last 2 digit of both contacts mentioned above in 48hours, to pre-am other TS of their conducts as mentioned above. Cheers!

TanChinKu
08-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Brother SoberGuy,

I RTFed Zhi Ruo and it was great!!!

I think all the good things about her is all said by many FRs written for her and she is definitely one good one not to be missed. I spent 2 hrs with her and had my 2 bonk, just enjoyed my time with her. The 1st one started with cowgirl, then missionary and ended with doggy!!! I never cummed on doggy before but she made my 1st doggy cum!!!

After cleaned up, we chit chat abit.. on all sort of stuff, personal stuff, etc... then slowly we started to french again and I got hard again and this time, I went in her from behind while lying down on our side. She was all so wet and ready which made me want to ram her hard. Anyway, after a few postion, I decided I want to cum on cowgirl and request her for it. At this point, I think she already cummed twice.... then suddenly as she closed her eyes, and with her drowsy look, eye closed, really look like Zhou Hai Mei which made me rammed her full speed until we both cummed together.

I am really glad that brother soberguy for sharing Zhi Ruo contact here but too bad she is going back in a few days time. I hope I can see her one more time before she go back, or I will miss her when she is gone.

Brother soberguy, sorry to hear that 2 incidents you said. I guess there are alway some black sheeps around. However, you will have my support! Thank you for starting the thread!

wolvemoon
09-12-2008, 01:38 AM
I finally had my RTF with this wonderful 芷若 (周海媚 lookalike 40% not bonking, 100% while bonking!!!).

SMSed her when I was walking along Lorong 8 looking at those $100 girls and she was available but she was with someone for supper so I quickly booked her for 11pm slot. Looking at the extra time I have, I took another round along lorong 8, lorong 12 and 14 before proceeding to our lovehut. Since there was 5 mins to our appointment, I booked a room 1st and get ready for her arrival.

She arrived punctually on time, about 5 mins I got into the room. Still looking fresh and sweet with her blushing stunt when I told her I missed her and can't wait to see. Since we sort of know each other pretty well, no time was spent breaking the ice and immediately I kissed her on the bed. However, she was kind enough to ask for permission to wash her mouth 1st as she had just ate something and doesn't want the breathe to affect our little romance.

While she went off to wash her mouth, I smell on my breathe and thought why not I clean mine too althought nothing came from my mouth.. lol. Anyway, after the washing, we started frenching in the bathroom and slowly started to remove our clothing pieces by pieces. I have this huge erection and she blushed when she saw it but at the same time hornily stroking it and kissing me back, while I just drag her under the shower to have a quick clearn before putting her to bed for more action.

We had a wonderful session making love to each other and she was all wet and dripping. We had it in missionary position and then I pulled her to cowgirl position. She must be really horny earlier when she was riding me so nice and her uncanny 周海媚 horny look with her eye closed telling me how much she was enjoying. Then I sit up and towards her hugging her and kissing her with our hips pouding against one another in the sitting position until we cummed in each other arms. We had a great orgasm and she just collapsed in my arms hugging each other catching back our breathing.

Then we cleaned up abit and lay on the bed chitting with each other for a while before the proceeding to shower and check-out of the hotel feeling all sextify.

Some summary details on her.

Name: 芷若
Originality: 湖北

Looks: 7 gentle type of girls and more lady like than those in Geylang. You should see how her face turn reddish when she has an orgasm (I had a closer look this time with her sitting on me face to face.)

Boobs: A+ cupper
Figure: 7/10 Slim... Nice smooth legs.
Height: 1.62-1.63m
Weight: about 45kg

Catbath: Didn't really get into it as we were like lover kissing each other most of the time.

Frenching: 9/10 Very passionate, must be the chemistry we shared!!! Frenching for such long period.
BJ: 7/10 She moved down to give me but I was too horny to get inside her and I stopped her.

Fingering: Rub on her clits in the shower and on the bed too. Is all so wet... I love it.

Painting: Didn't manage to do it because I was too horny and only want to bonk her.

Girlfriend feeling: 9/10 I think I am falling in love!!!

FJ: 8/10 It just remind me of bonking my last gf and kept me wanting more!

Damage: $100 more than what I gave her previously as I don't know if I still got chance to see her again, also an appreciation for her. She remembers me well too... maybe she is not that close to any other guys afterall??? By the way, she left 3 days here.

Bro SoberGuy, this FR is definitely not as fresh as one which is written in the hotel but at least the 1st thing I did when I got home after meeting 芷若.

bonk88
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Dear Samsters,

It came to my attention that whilst sharing contacts with some brothers here, there are a couple of vile personalities who cannot display some basic courtesy to fellow mankind. As such, I shall not hestitate to name out the incidents which fellow samsters can take note. I hope these 2 person can come forward to explain their stand.

Incident 1:
On Thurs/Friday 10.30pm, mobile number 9641 93XX made an arrangement and during the meetup, he turn aggressive and rudely cancelled the meeting with ZhiRuo while all she did is just turn up at the meeting venus. He probably got the contact from his friend, but there is no need to behave in such way.

Incident 2:
On Monday 3.30+pm, mobile number 9653 60XX arranged for a meeting but lurking around the corner and will not appear for the meetup nor want to answer the phone. However, he was spotted yet dare not go forwar

yes bro soberguy, pls do that i will support u, let other bros know how this guys behave be it a new or old bie, that should not be a way, afr all this prc meimei just make a little $ from them.What ever the case is...if they dun feel good for this just dun cll or msg the FL.....waste of time for other bros who cant book the time for the FL they want...:mad:

JamesBonded
09-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Well, you certainly owed me big time!:D
LOL!
No worries, her professionalism is a plus point.
Anyway, I was a bulldozer, how well could she cope?
She is a human, afterall, not a machine or robot. GOt to respect a lady who is so willing to serve(with a fee of course!).
Cheers!;)

Bro JamesBonded:

I believe I owe you an apology for having "worked" her too hard prior to your booking (she had a few orgasms lah, hence the wobbly legs from over-clenching), that's why she was so exhausted during your session.

That's why where possible I usually like to be the first customer of the day, so that they are fresh.

JamesBonded
09-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Yo Bro,
A promise is a promise, mean to be kept.
Though not a fantastic session, I did find my own amusement and joy which also reflected her professionalism. Hope the Samsters here can appreciate her more!

Hope to rtf if time permits since her time is limited :p and all hell broke loose at work.. :mad:

May you find more wonderful gems like her for us to share! :D

Thank you for the FR, bro JamesBonded!

Indeed, my trust in sharing ZhiRuo contact with you is not misplaced and really appreciate for the effort you made for the FR. When my power is regained, I will show my appreciation however, please have additional posting once the 48hrs is up since I have a couple of backlog of up list.

I am glad that you enjoyed your time with this lovely lass however, she hadn't got much time left in SG. She was having an over night arrangement before an early appointment, which prolly explained her exhaustion. It is just fate that her appointment cramped up suddenly from late previous night to Saturday afternoon, else she is usually available in the late morning til afternoon. Her 3 weeks disappearance period from SBF results in her lesser exposure on the SBF.

soberguy
09-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 3 days time.

qsnake
09-12-2008, 04:49 PM
rtf zi ruo. This time round she was really like a GF. She likes the massage I gave her.:) Very accomodating and because of the massage, the session lasted more than 2 hours. The bonking was great, as usual, no inhibitions. Did cow girl, till she collapsed, then Itook over in missionary, then came in doggy. She was very sweet and gave me a very nice massage after the bonk. Seems that she does the massage thingy in China, but for females only.
Told her I also do massages, but for SYTs only. Shared with me that her fav position is the missionary, as it’s one where she can hold on to her lover, during and after the act. Shows that she’s someone where feelings are important and not the fuck and get money type.
Will not go into the details on her looks and body as it’s already mentioned in my first bonk with her, nothing changed except her scar on her bum is healing. Not for bros who's into great model looks, but if you're not too picky, you will be rewarded with a very nice girlfriend.

Didn’t have give her my SBF nick, but I gave her a Christmas present. You can validate with her on that. Date of rtf: 8 Dec. Not doing this for points, just don’t want to be accused of writing fake FRs.

aczeta76
09-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Recd a sms from ZR today asking if I am free to see her.

But alas, swamped with preparations for events happening all over christmas so I tink no chance to meet her liao..

Will have to work late whole week to clear outstanding matters..

Bros with a little more time, dun lose this chance.

mic321
09-12-2008, 10:14 PM
RTF Zi Ruo. As usual feel good with her, I think frenching with her is still one of the best I had so far. Pity her is leaving soon, have to wait a few month before can see her again. bros who want to try her should act fast.

Incident 2 bro soberguy mention seem familiar lah, if happen yesterday, I was with her till 3:30pm, that guy want to see her look first, so call her to wait at 81 lobby, so she got aeroplane, no wonder saw her walk pass while I waiting for bus. Bad guy, not interested dun call mah... why waste people time and phone bill...

bluedot
10-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Had my 3rd and last rtf today noon. I seldom do extended hour, only for special gal like ZR. In fact, she encourage me as I couldn't make up my mind. So, ON her. No regret, totally enjoyed her company. Much said b4 so keep this short. Hope she return after CNY.

onion_rings
10-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 3 days time.

What a pity she's leaving so soon... :( 有点相逢恨晚的感觉。:D

soberguy
10-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Yo Bro,
A promise is a promise, mean to be kept.

Hope to rtf if time permits since her time is limited and all hell broke loose at work..

May you find more wonderful gems like her for us to share!

Definitely! If there are worthy gems, I share it here. Makes no sense to push out unworthy ones and all ends up with disappointment, right?

Recd a sms from ZR today asking if I am free to see her.

But alas, swamped with preparations for events happening all over christmas so I tink no chance to meet her liao..

Will have to work late whole week to clear outstanding matters..

Bros with a little more time, dun lose this chance.

Hmmm.... she probably miss you? LOL...

rtf zi ruo. This time round she was really like a GF. She likes the massage I gave her.:) Very accomodating and because of the massage, the session lasted more than 2 hours. The bonking was great, as usual, no inhibitions. .......

Didn’t have give her my SBF nick, but I gave her a Christmas present. You can validate with her on that. Date of rtf: 8 Dec. Not doing this for points, just don’t want to be accused of writing fake FRs.

Thank you for your RTF FR, bro! As I spoke to her, she was pretty happy and taken by surprise of the present :)

RTF Zi Ruo. As usual feel good with her, I think frenching with her is still one of the best I had so far. Pity her is leaving soon, have to wait a few month before can see her again. bros who want to try her should act fast.

Incident 2 bro soberguy mention seem familiar lah, if happen yesterday, I was with her till 3:30pm, that guy want to see her look first, so call her to wait at 81 lobby, so she got aeroplane, no wonder saw her walk pass while I waiting for bus. Bad guy, not interested dun call mah... why waste people time and phone bill...

Thank you for your RTF FR & taking care of her, bro! As for incidents 2, that noob contacted me with bunch of lame excuses like she was late and kept changing the location etc and that he walked to lorong 39 & can't hear the phone etc... Shall put him under ban list and inform others too.

Had my 3rd and last rtf today noon. I seldom do extended hour, only for special gal like ZR. In fact, she encourage me as I couldn't make up my mind. So, ON her. No regret, totally enjoyed her company. Much said b4 so keep this short. Hope she return after CNY.

Thank you for your RTF FR, bro! Glad you enjoyed your time with her! Since she gonna be back, why not? Beside, not even sure if we will get to see her again.

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she leaves our shore in 2 days time.

soberguy
10-12-2008, 05:12 PM

So when will you be back to see her? Otherwise, I help you to send her your regards :)

RTFed her yesterday and it was wonderful! Won't mentioned much here since it will be better for bros to find out! She leaves our shore in 2 days time, so those bros looking for RTF or bros yet to contact her, pls do do quick! Not sure if we get to see her again since it is very difficult to get into SG again.

par12
10-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Finally got time for this gem recommend by Bro Soberguy...
So call her to bk a slot for me...
A simple ratings from me for last wk visit to her....
Will not say much as most of the frs in here describe the same thing she done with me...
She told me will be leaving these few days so bros haven try her have to be fast...
Really a nice gal to be with.....
And thanks Bro Soberguy for her contact...
:)

Name: Zi ruo
Face: 7/10 quite nice looking
Boobs: 8/10 very firm
Body: 7.5/10 smooth skin
BJ: 8/10 sound effect + action made me nearly cum
FJ: 8/10 veri responsive and hardworking
RTF: If she come back again will try.......

andykang
10-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Thks TS for her contact.

As all bro mentioned in their FR, i will also rate as one of the better one among the PRC, mainly her good attitude.

Too back she leaving in 2 days time, looking fwd when she return again.

Regards

denniskoh
10-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks for Soberguy ZR contact.

Have a walkin section with ZR tonite, 7pm sms - 7.45pm inside love hotel...quite a enjoyable section with such fresh and sweet gal...also hygien and respect other ..suppose brothers here all treat her the same.

Some summary details on her.

Name: ZY
Looks: 6.5 .... 7.5 ..... 8.5
Boobs: 35
Frenching: never try
BJ: 7/10
Girlfriend feeling: 8/10 nice feeling and accomdative
FJ: 8/10 automode...horny
Damage: $70+$20+$2
RTF: No doubt...try my luck b4 she back china sat...

scoobyhoo
10-12-2008, 11:25 PM
RTF Zi Ruo for two hours last night. She is still beautiful and gentle as the first time I met her.

She will go back to her hometown soon. Wish her a smooth trip home and hope to meet her again after she returns.

lightning
11-12-2008, 02:13 AM

Dun worry Mr Sober recently very active and a good hunter. Will have more good replacements coming up... but of cousre we will still miss good GEM like ZR:D

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 07:53 AM
She is indeed a nice girl. Known her at Club 25. What I like about her is that she blushes a lot. Gives the feeling that you are dating an innocent gal exploring her sexuality for the very first time.

Hmmm....

Perhaps I should pay "Club 25" a visit this evening...

comefuckyou
11-12-2008, 08:40 AM
She is indeed a nice girl. Known her at Club 25. What I like about her is that she blushes a lot. Gives the feeling that you are dating an innocent gal exploring her sexuality for the very first time.

Hmmm....

Perhaps I should pay "Club 25" a visit this evening...
Sori bro , mai i know where is this club 25 ? am interested...

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Sori bro , mai i know where is this club 25 ? am interested...

Sorry to have mislead you.... "Club 25" is just a term we used for likeminded brothers to hang out... It is not a KTV joint or some fuck joint.

Pai sei Pai sei...

bangala69
11-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Sorry to have mislead you.... "Club 25" is just a term we used for likeminded brothers to hang out... It is not a KTV joint or some fuck joint.

Pai sei Pai sei...

ya agreed... it is a place "prelude to going for a fuck" right bro ?

:D

aczeta76
11-12-2008, 10:43 AM

Nah.. it is a place when beauties constantly "appear":D:D

I dun go lim kopi there but my eyes are always on alert when I pass by,,

soberguy
11-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Finally got time for this gem recommend by Bro Soberguy...
So call her to bk a slot for me...
A simple ratings from me for last wk visit to her....
Will not say much as most of the frs in here describe the same thing she done with me...
She told me will be leaving these few days so bros haven try her have to be fast...
Really a nice gal to be with.....
And thanks Bro Soberguy for her contact...
:)

Thks TS for her contact.

As all bro mentioned in their FR, i will also rate as one of the better one among the PRC, mainly her good attitude.

Too back she leaving in 2 days time, looking fwd when she return again.

Regards

Thanks for Soberguy ZR contact.

Have a walkin section with ZR tonite, 7pm sms - 7.45pm inside love hotel...quite a enjoyable section with such fresh and sweet gal...also hygien and respect other ..suppose brothers here all treat her the same.

RTF Zi Ruo for two hours last night. She is still beautiful and gentle as the first time I met her.

She will go back to her hometown soon. Wish her a smooth trip home and hope to meet her again after she returns.

Thank you for the FR and RTF FR bros! Let us see if more FR coming out today. I can't pen my RTF FR here, as my FR won't have any weights, so I rather bros who tried her pen their personal own experiences :)

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she left only today and tomorrow, before her flight back. Better call her early for a time slot.

simplyhorny
11-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Well worded, my friend.

I must say that we have seen a fair share of "premium goods" lately.

Too bad I can't visit this place as often as I hope to be (Which is good for my small pocket)

Till then...

Ciao...

ShaolinHamster
11-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Thank you soberguy for sharing the contact with me! Thank you for the trust and here is my short FR. I no good in writing FR but I promise you I write when I see her.

I met her last night and I was surprise to meet a nice girl like her. When we get into the hotel, we talk abit and slowly we kisses etc... then shower and it was nice. Soaped her body and she soap me as well.

In the bed, we kissed and slowly... she catbath me from top to bottom and use a condom and give me a nice blowjob. I was playing with her nipple and also touching her pussy. She got so wet too.

Then she climb up and cowgirl me. I can feel that she was horny... and it was feeling good to see her closing her eyes while she moan. We did cowgirl, then missionary, doggy and finish off in missionary. It was good and nice, and I felt we cummed together.

Sorry for the short report as I write this first time only.

Modified from soberguy summary:

Looks: 6.5-7 (as describe and look like Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, blush easily)
Boobs: A+ cupper (Not bad.. still got something to hold)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and smooth skin, with nice legs)
Catbath: 8/10 (quite nice.. I enjoyed it)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (quite nice, but I am not a good kisser, she is)
BJ: 7/10 (with the condom also feel it quite good)
Fingering: On the clit and she get quite wet!!!
Painting: 7/10 (I paint her for a while and she was closing her eyes enjoying)
Service/GFE: 8/10 (Very food feeling, like having sex with my girlfriend)
Damage: $70 + tips (room+CD not included, bring her go supper too but only a while because I don't want to take too much of her time)
RTF: I hope I can within these 2 days. I will miss her and hope she come back soon.

aczeta76
11-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Met ZR juz now... heavy rain and silly girl wanted to wait and shelter me some more.. hahaha

One word.. shiok..

Next target.. secret mission

soberguy
11-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Dun worry Mr Sober recently very active and a good hunter. Will have more good replacements coming up... but of cousre we will still miss good GEM like ZR:D

Aiya... is just sheer luck and everyone chance upon. I just put up some effort in starting a thread to share only.

Where someone like WL appears? LOL....

Well worded, my friend.

I must say that we have seen a fair share of "premium goods" lately.

Too bad I can't visit this place as often as I hope to be (Which is good for my small pocket)

Till then...

Ciao...

Well, it can be a good place for you to test your discipline too, right? IN the mist of all beauties... lol..

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she left. She is available for tonight and tomorrow, before her flight back. Better call her early for a time slot.

IceBlue
12-12-2008, 01:13 AM
This is my latest FR and it is delicated to Bro soberguy and all bros who like zhi ruo...

Anyway, very pai seh to bro soberguy as I have promised him this long overdue FR. Hope bro soberguy like this one.

Here it goes...

"A soberguy Film" By IceBlue production 2008

Title: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre -决战光明顶 2008

倚天不出,谁与争锋
宝刀屠龙,号令天下

Chapter 1 / 第一章 :巧遇周芷若

I was making my way down to 光明顶 on last saturday evening, purpose of this trip was actually meeting another FL but halfway thru the journey, recieved a call, was told she wont be free until a later timing...so decided to cancel the appointment...as upon reaching my destination, I decided to try my luck since already in the area. SMS zhiruo and asked her whether she is free or not, an instance reply from her...asking me to meet her at her preferred location in 光明顶 in 15 mins time. On her and proceed to counter for room, sms her the room nos...my heart beat getting faster and faster while waiting for her.

Suddenly, the familiar door bell rang..ding dong ding dong. Quickly jump out of bed and rushed to open the door...standing in front of me is the famous zhi ruo who enjoy rave reviews on her...dress in strip polo and a mini skirt, she looked like a girl next door...comfortable looking and certainly resembled zhou haimei in some angles.

Start to break the ice with her and found that she is a very nice and cheerful lady who like to laugh a lot...chatted quite awhile before she asked me to go for a shower...quickly stripped and get ready for some bathroom actions.

Chapter 2: 与芷若交手

Started the shower with some body soaping...occasionally she will give me some seducing glances while washing my didi...cannot tahan...fondle her back and stop after she has done her washing on me...dry up and we get on the bed...crack a few jokes...and it followed by some passionate frenching...our tongues were "fighting"...can see that she is good as I withdraw first...but her hardworking tongue did not stop working as she attacked my nipples that it was so shiok that I didnt want her to stop...she was cathbath me from top to bottom...

A cap bj was next and she told she like 003 CD...I must admit that I enjoy this bj session very much as she was looking at me while blowing...machiam like those that we see in AV...
no rushing and occasionally some deep throat...this goes on a good 5 mins and I asked her to turn and started 69 session...

She start to moan while I tongue-fu her lovely abalone...felt that she is enjoying as she bj me fast and furious but interrupted by my painting that she fidget a lot with some nice moans.....I can vividly recalled this scene while writing now...

She requested to start bonking as she cannot tahan liao...there she go...climb on me and started to cowgirl me...enjoyed her look while she riding. Told her to “rape” me, and she started grapping my chest and say "强奸你,我要强奸你。 After 5 mins of "raping", She got tired and we changed to missionary but I still cant cummed...so start to catbath her back...then it was back to cowgirl...this time round...still cannot cum...

Chapter 3: 九阴白骨爪

So decided to take a break...asked her to HJ me...but dunno why...her HJ seem quite powerful...seem like she quite experience in this field...her 九阴白骨爪 has quicken me to cum while her tongue was licking me non stop...finally exploded and I have succumbed and defeated by her 九阴白骨爪. She cleaned me up and we took turn to shower. We dressed up and paid her before she proceed to her next destination...just when I though she went down...she quickly run back and asked me for my SBF nick...give it to her and promise to post a FR. 我就和她问别在无人的走廊。

Chapter 4 : Final Summary

Name: Zhiruo
Origin: Hubei
Look: 7 (Look a bit like a younger version of zhou hai mei to me)
Boobs: A+ (alright to me as I not a boob lover)
Body: Slim with smooth skin
Frenching: Yes (she is a good kisser)
Cathbath: 8 (Shoik is the word to discribe)
Painting: Yes (No smell and responsive)
Fingering: Only try light fingering
BJ: 9 (love the way she look at me while bj)
FJ: 9 (Very hardworking and willing to please)
Gfe: 9.5 (Like her cheerful personality and attitude, 1 of the best that I have tried this year)
Damage: 65 + tips + room + cd
RTF: Would love to but due to some personal reason, wont be able to meet her again before she leave on sat. Those bros interested, please try to arrange asap as she is leaving soon.

Really got to thank bro soberguy for introducing such a nice and wonderful lady to me...hope bros here like it and please up if you like this FR.

Thank you. :)

soberguy
12-12-2008, 10:23 AM
This is my latest FR and it is delicated to Bro soberguy and all bros who like zhi ruo...

Anyway, very pai seh to bro soberguy as I have promised him this long overdue FR. Hope bro soberguy like this one.

Here it goes...

"A soberguy Film" By IceBlue production 2008

Title: Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre -决战光明顶 2008

倚天不出,谁与争锋
宝刀屠龙,号令天下

RTF: Would love to but due to some personal reason, wont be able to meet her again before she leave on sat. Those bros interested, please try to arrange asap as she is leaving soon.

Really got to thank bro soberguy for introducing such a nice and wonderful lady to me...hope bros here like it and please up if you like this FR.

Thank you. :)

Thank you for the FR, bro!!! Really something different!!! Will up your points when my power regain! Cheers!

Additionally, 芷若 has asked me convert her thanks many of those she met and has taken good care of her. Not sure if she will ever come back to SG but let fate decreed the future. Let us hope she has a good trip back and all the best in her endeavour in life!

Feel free to PM me for ZhiRuo contact before she left. She is available for today last day, before her flight back. Better call her early for a time slot.

wolvemoon
12-12-2008, 01:47 PM
So sad that she is leaving soon! I wish her all the best and hope one day I will get to see her again. Thank to threadstarter for starting a gem with us.

onion_rings
12-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Maybe next year i also go & be a hunter :eek: But my skills seem to be rusty & nid to polish up again... :D

Redoxan
12-12-2008, 03:46 PM

Opps.....club25 is exposed!! :D

marlboro1818
12-12-2008, 04:49 PM
tried her ytd! she is still as good like i tried her first time. a plus point is her look! chio! lol, bro, she last day today? must faster bonk her alright! :)

bonkerthai
12-12-2008, 04:53 PM
met her 2days back.. she is leaving our shore soon! book her now else regrets all bros here haha GAMBATEK! enjoy the bonk

Redoxan
12-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Met her 2hours ago....keep "beoing" her tits as though it's exploding out since she was wearing a tight fitting polo t-shirt.

IceBlue
13-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Thank you for the FR, bro!!! Really something different!!! Will up your points when my power regain! Cheers!

Hope you liked and enjoyed my FR on Zhiruo 妹妹。 Will missed her a lot after she left today.

Btw, would like to thank the 2 bros who have upped my points. Please leave down your nick if you like my FR and up me. I will return favour the next time once gain power.

Cheers! :)

Mesozoic
14-12-2008, 12:16 AM
I would like to thank bro soberguy for giving me Zi Ruo's contact.

Though many brothers enjoy the time with her, unfortunately she does not match my type. Apparently I don't feel any chemistry with her.

Name: Zi Ruo
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 5/10
GFE: 3/10
Overall: 5/10
Damage: $70
RTF: No

marlboro1818
14-12-2008, 08:53 AM
tried her ytd! she is still as good like i tried her first time. a plus point is her look! chio! lol, bro, she last day today? must faster bonk her alright! :)

i don't really know how come i got 2 ppl zap me for this. i jus asking all sbf bros to catch this good fish is there anything wrong? can someone correct me??

soberguy
15-12-2008, 03:29 PM
芷若 is now back in her hometown and she would like to say thanks to everyone for the supports!

Let us wish her all the best in her endeavour in life! Hopefully, we get to see her again! Cheers!

PureHeart
17-12-2008, 02:57 AM
First I would like to thank soberguy for passing my number to Zi-Ruo who SMS me on 12 Dec before she left (sorry for the late FR as I have been caught up with work and is new to this scene).

I think it was a very polite and nice SMS to receive from a FL. She texted "你好!我是芷若". I texted her to meet at 1pm as I was not sure what time she starts and wanted her to have lunch first before the session and busy day. While waiting for time to pass, I hesitated to SMS her if she can make it earlier!! Somehow, we connected and instead she SMS at 11+ to meet at 12noon. Wish come true! Wah cannot wait already and I texted OK and rushed down.

Met her at Lor 19 and the moment I saw her, I knew it was her and we exchange smiles like long lost lovers. We then proceed to the hotel nearby.

The rest is quite SOP as previous FRs from bros but I must agree that her service attitude is VERY GOOD and the GF feeling is very strong. That is why I am putting time in to write this FR for her (my first).

After our session, we went separate ways and while walking, I already missed her.

I called her on 13 Dec (Saturday) as I know she will be leaving and find out if she needs someone to send her. Sadly she had already arranged with friends to go last minute shopping.

She texted me her China contact and I called her yesterday.

Her voice is as responsive and playful. She said may be back in March.

Cannot wait, and will definitely DATE her when she is back.

Good find soberguy. Thanks a lot for this find which provided me with the long lost feeling again!:)

aczeta76
19-12-2008, 09:57 AM
First I would like to thank soberguy for passing my number to Zi-Ruo who SMS me on 12 Dec before she left (sorry for the late FR as I have been caught up with work and is new to this scene).

Her voice is as responsive and playful. She said may be back in March.

Cannot wait, and will definitely DATE her when she is back.

Good find soberguy. Thanks a lot for this find which provided me with the long lost feeling again!:)

Hope she will be back in March...

Maybe I should give her a call next week and wish her Merry Christmas... she is such a nice gal

comefuckyou
01-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Is she returning ? ANy bro can help?