PDA

View Full Version : budget pinoy

jayboy
30-11-2008, 07:39 PM
introduce by a fren to me, her name is chelle,she work in a restaurant as asistance,after few msg that her pay was vry low as monthy few hundred only. so she decide to earn some extra money to send home. cut short story.arrange to meet at around katong area,after fetching, bring her to amber hotel also.so when we enter the hotel,i ask her to take a shower first,and she is abit shy to do it for me, its ok. then we proceed to bed and TCSS till we frenching,then she started to catbath me also,then down to lick my ball then bbbj me.after its my turn to do it on her,one thing i realise that she is super wet man,till i can easy insert my bro in.did try a few pose also, till hear her horny sound, then cum onto her body. then we cant find the tissue, then me go for washing first.then................. AGE 30 LOOK 7/10 abit like maggie Q (65%) BODY 6/10, BOOB 32A,frenching 8/10,BBBJ 7.5/10 DAMAGE $50/1/1 the rest u check with her,she willing to please all bro. those bro who want her contact, can pm me, but senor bro will get her contact first.

jayboy
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
to all bro, most bro had recd her contact from me also, but those who still not yet, got to wait, cos i need to screen also, if you are number collector, i'll say sorry to u. enjoy ba.

BlurBlock
02-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Thanks to TS. I had a session with her today. Was rather disappointed with her service and worst of all, she wanted $100 from me after the session and ended paying her $70.

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : A
BJ : 5/10
CIM : Cannot
Pussy : Loose
RTF : Never

As I say, I did not have a good session with her as she was rushing it and rather lazy. Try at your own will. Be careful and make sure she agreed on the price first and if you really up her, just pay and go elase she will try to pester you for more.

jayboy
02-12-2008, 06:35 PM
To All Bro, This Post Is Close, She Will Introduce Her Fren To Me, Then Will Update Here.sorry.

BlurBlock
03-12-2008, 01:58 AM
Bro,

She have a friend name Angel which look really good. Happen to see her younger cousin too that look good too. Maybe you want to try them.

hondasleeper
03-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Bro sorry to hear about your bad experience with Chelle.

Tried to set something up with her the other day, she wanted to meet at about 1.30am, I said for get it. Smsed her the following day she said she does not like doing this kind of work, so decided to stop.

Any contact information on her cousin??

jayboy
03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
TO ALL BRO, chelle is CLOSE, but a new shane is open up for us. working in a pub at somewhere katong and business is so bad also. just meet up with her also,hve a good chat with her, and she will please all bro. the rest you guy check and examine her. so any bro be the first one ? so those bro who want her, pm me,but pls state her name, cos there will few coming up, but still under pending now. will update soon. AGE 26yr LOOK 6/10 HT 1.65cm WT 53kg BODY 34B/27/36 BBBJ can CIM you check with her. DAMAGE $50/1/1 CD and hotel not included.joo chiat 81 prefer. ( if she is good, up me,if bad, let me know then will talk to her,enjoy ..........