PDA

View Full Version : Beware of this PRC Bel (Cheat)

jasonlee000
29-11-2008, 03:24 PM
To all my bros... i just want you all to take note of this PRC gal cos i was cheated by her... last week i came to know her thru chatline and she gave her msn to me and show me a pic too... she then tell her damaged is 100/1/2 but must transfer her 100 first... i then do so and proceed to meet her but she not only did not turn up and make me wait for hours. then i sms her the next day she say her hp low batt and ask me buy a top up card for her then she can call n meet me.... i again believe her and buy a card and sms her the pin but again i wan trick again waiting for hours at Geylang bahru... thereafter i sms n call but she never respond to me liao... her particulars is

Bel, claimed that staying at Blk 68 Geylang Bahru.

pls take note... :(

Ethanas
29-11-2008, 04:13 PM
There is actually someone who still fall for this ancient trick?

Never transfer money before deed mate. Wouldn't warning bells start ringing once you hear her asking for money before you even see her (in person?).

Cash on delivery my friend.

n.b. Variants of this con,
a) transfer half first then half after bonk.
b) meet her then she ask you to pay her first then she says she needsgo somewhere urgently
c) tell you to give her money first, then ask you to go open hotel room while she go somewhere buy things/ do something/ urgently.

99.9% of these will disappear once your money reach their grabby hands.

irridy
29-11-2008, 04:16 PM
To all my bros...

Post her bank account and handphone numbers here so others won't fall for the trick. I think other Bros won't object to this "invasion of privacy".

Liquid@cid
29-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Ya totally agree, this is a very old trick liao, many samster had share this kinda of scam here liao, and just my two cents worth, there's seldom quality finding on chatline, to waste that kinda money on chatline and look for pay-sex, i would rather use it on my petrol to cruise ard Area G:rolleyes:

why1311
29-11-2008, 04:22 PM
bros he maybe very new in this. well thanks for the info. and be careful next time.

rolipop89
29-11-2008, 04:23 PM
H...a....i...z....

Ethanas
29-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Post her bank account and handphone numbers here so others won't fall for the trick. I think other Bros won't object to this "invasion of privacy".

Well its all and good to post "her" numbers and account...

However, numbers get changed easily, and this post will disappear in less than a day or two with the speed this forum moves. Moreover chances of people actually reading up or remembering these cheats are zero (case in point the tread starter).

One should just need to remember this code most of us bros live by "C.O.D" cash on delivery. Easier to remember than bunch of numbers and names I would think.

;)

Ethanas

Chicken-King
29-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Bro,

Tks for your kindness to warn us of this PRC Bel....but if you read up this trick has been used countless times yet naive bros still fall for it. Really dunno what to say lor.

Why go thru the hassle of hooking up a WL on the chatline/msn not knowing her looks, services, etc when sbf offers so many goodies for you to choose?

irridy
29-11-2008, 05:02 PM
One should just need to remember this code most of us bros live by "C.O.D" cash on delivery.

Totally agree with you.

But COD may not work 100% as there are some genuine FLs who demand CBD (cash before delivery). I had personally encountered such before. Nothing bad came out of the encounter as I had told them if the service is good, I will tip them after the deed, on top of the basic fee they had already received -- so, no bad service.

Afterall, FLs also want to protect themselves from people running away without paying them. There are bad Samsters out there too.

But "cash before delivery" is still a very rare instance. So I would suggest Bros who want to be safe, not to patronise them.

satry
29-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Hey bro,

You can actually go to the police and say you were defrauded. Especially with the bank account number as evidence. It is no crime to solicit for a prostitute but she will get into trouble for working on a social visit /student pass and also there is also the case of cheating and fraud.

Just my view.

tobi69
29-11-2008, 05:21 PM
To all my bros... i just want you all to take note of this PRC gal cos i was cheated by her... last week i came to know her thru chatline and she gave her msn to me and show me a pic too... she then tell her damaged is 100/1/2 but must transfer her 100 first... i then do

Bel, claimed that staying at Blk 68 Geylang Bahru.

pls take note... :(

Bro be xtra careful next time..i dont think she is the first 1 to use this old trick...hope u learn the lesson from it....

jasonlee000
29-11-2008, 06:08 PM
haiz.... that was my frist time and will be the last time doing 'transfer' first de deal... now i just wan cash on delivery...

anyway thanks for all the bro comments and i had learnt my lesson liao

;)

michaelrocksam
29-11-2008, 08:21 PM
this is an example of wanting to cheong the same way. Scared to be seen in GL.

Is there such a thing?

Actually all kinds of ppl goes to GL. For food, to buy furniture, professional courses at Lor 23, social work, buddhist classes, churches and so many many.

So what if ppl see you in GL

gambit88
30-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Personally I Believe Only In

"Cash After Delivery"

Only After I Delivered My Sperm To The FL Then I Pay.

If She Gets $$$ First,
My Experience Is That Usually The Quality Of Service Will Be Poorer.

Just My 2 Cents Worth.