PDA

View Full Version : Amk

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Darknites
14-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Finally see red . Please carry on discuss more on AMK massage. I consolidate the massage place then email to TNP kay poh to help me do the job. If not TNP not much news so boring. Please discuss and share more actively ok. By the way Im making a come back with another nick and with a different role a good guy character to dig out more info. Deduct somemore i dont care but I hit back harder. See you Guys.

if you need to come back as a good guy character, then you know that you have not been a "good" guy using this nick... reflect on it..

i have dropped your points cos I feel you are acting like a cry baby.. grow up.

Darknites
14-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I have not been visiting any of the AMK TNs before.. although I work pretty close to AMK.. recently, felt like exploring AMK and hence started to read this thread.

so far, seen all 3 of the tns around block #1** and tried 2 of them, must say that I'm pleasantly surprised that there are actually some syts in such neighbourhood joints.. thanks for the contributions to regular bros here.. will drop some FRs when I have the time. ;)

R-K-O
14-11-2007, 08:31 PM
paiseh lah... really work like no tml but seldom spoilt myself... went to 3** to try out couple of days ago as i recce GL, JC and amk. the gal services me ard early 30s but told me 25(how to believe them). anyway given me a good massage and hj. damage 70. seems like it's back to the older days...

gd lor, go yourself lor. bo jio lor. :D anyway me not feeling well recently, pu juak liao. maybe never "tao" for long time liao. haha..... sure will try out the tn at blk 3**. total damage $70 is reasonable.

R-K-O

msgluver
14-11-2007, 09:22 PM
blk 548 amk ave 10 #01-2010. tel: 97159578. $30 per hr. 11am-11pm.

lifted from wanbao classifieds. just sharing the info. please do not down my points. have mercy on me please. i beg to differ.

Nismo_boy
15-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Firstly I would like to thank the 2 bros who Up my points although they did not leave down their names. I would also like to salute bro Darknites who deduct my points at least he dare to leave down his name and reason. I never even think that I will gain so much attentions when I just make a mistake in naming out the outlet. But think properly is it Im the only person doing it? Just take for example the post of " Belle Massage Duxton Road "they also specify everything the shop name and service provided. That is worst than me. Anyway its ok as point dont meant anything to me.

Maximo07
15-11-2007, 09:42 PM
paiseh lah... really work like no tml but seldom spoilt myself... went to 3** to try out couple of days ago as i recce GL, JC and amk. the gal services me ard early 30s but told me 25(how to believe them). anyway given me a good massage and hj. damage 70. seems like it's back to the older days...:D

Bro cutter,

It's the standard as good as Jing He. Dun't know where the gals there had gone.:(

6exty9
16-11-2007, 03:55 AM
What happened to Blk 1xx? Seems like they have been shut down as I don't see anything inside anymore...

Darknites
16-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Firstly I would like to thank the 2 bros who Up my points although they did not leave down their names. I would also like to salute bro Darknites who deduct my points at least he dare to leave down his name and reason. I never even think that I will gain so much attentions when I just make a mistake in naming out the outlet. But think properly is it Im the only person doing it? Just take for example the post of " Belle Massage Duxton Road "they also specify everything the shop name and service provided. That is worst than me. Anyway its ok as point dont meant anything to me.

bro... stating info openly is one thing, being able to accept comments from others without whining is another...

my reason for dropping your points has nothing to do with you giving out the contact openly (though I also do not approve), but it was for you to know that when you are in a forum, you should go with the flow (culture) of the forum... and if you are being taught a lesson, learn from it and carry on..

whining or hitting back only shows immaturity... hope you have learnt your lessons and move on...

Clit_LickeR
16-11-2007, 11:33 AM
bro... stating info openly is one thing, being able to accept comments from others without whining is another...
hope you have learnt your lessons and move on...

I like your style... cheers! ;)

1deg
16-11-2007, 12:37 PM
I also like your style bro Darknites.

I just would like to share some insights .

1) We shouldn't disclose the exact location in this forum.
2) We should always spare a thought to the working ladies. They are here to earn a living.
3) We should always spare a thought for other genuine bros who also wan to cheong.
4) Always bear in mind that AV is always lurking in the forum.
5) Also never let the working ladies know about this forum.

We should always be careful not to disclose too much info. Just my 2 cents worth.

Have a good weekend. Cheers. :cool:

iceman6186
16-11-2007, 09:16 PM
ws at blk 4** Tui Na,girl cannot massage but give good special service.All in give $90.Big Busts and good deep throat.

msgluver
19-11-2007, 12:33 PM
blk 443 amk ave 10 #01-1243. tel: 91355705. 1030-2300 hrs. $30 per hr.

fast ads from tnp.

msgluver
19-11-2007, 12:35 PM
blk 555 amk ave 10#01-1952 tel: 81928831. this shop may surprise u with non-chinese ladies serving u.

LuckieBoyz
19-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Hit n run tns confirm at blk 1XX... one of them putting up a sign to rent shop out already. Not even last for 2 months.

labman
05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
the "amk" thread seems to be dying out. so i will provide a FR to keep this thread going. last sunday afternoon around 3.00pm went down to blk 1xx at the outskirts of amk town. recommended by one of the brudders went into the shop through the backdoor. was greeted by a wl in a short pink dress (looks - 8/10, body - 7/10, name - cant remember). but i requested for F.E. also recommended by one of the brudders, so she made a call to FE and waited for her.

while waiting for FE to arrive, chatted with the wl in the short pink dress. today it seems very quiet business, only FE and her, another 2 wls have gone to JB to "kaiying" . when FE arrived, she was in a short black skirt with a black blouse. she has that cfm look (looks - 6/10, body - 8/10). immediately she pulled me into one of the cubicles and asked me to take off my clothers. so i did what she requested stripped to my birthday suit. so i just laid on my back and waited. she came in with a cup of warm water and offered me the cup. then she asked me if friends recommended, i said no ( actually it is ). so she asked me to turn around and give me a back massage. Massage was OK (7/10) and then as usual chatted with her about other TNs in amk. surprising she has not heard of other TNs in the central area. anyway after about 20 mins of massage, she asked me to turned around.

the moment that's where the action started. immediately she put her tongue to my nibs and started licking them. i thought she would pop the gq but instead assume i wanted it. i just laid there and enjoyed it. she went from 1 nips to the next. after that she started to lick my neck up to my ears and whisper if i wanted to f&%k her. i said ok, then she went out to get her stuffs.

when she came back, she stripped of her skirt and blouse, my didi started to mari kita. i have always enjoyed to see girls in a short skirt and stripping. then she asked me if i wanted to try 2 girls with the wl in the short pink dress. i told FE that i did not have enough to pay for two and i have only one didi. then she asked how much i had, i told her an amount i think can over both of them but less than the usual amount. she asked me can top up abit more, i told her thats all i had with me to cover for 2, otherwise i will just stick to one . so she went out and spoke to the other wl. they were speaking in some dialect. when FE came back , she told me the other girl felt the amount was too little. so ok lor, so be it.

we started by FE licking my nips again to get me aroused. after that i switch around with me on top, i used my fingers to play with her clit while i suck on her nips. her breast are quite small, so brudders looking for big breast may be disappointed. Fe easily gets wet and her moans are very LOUD ..... i think the whole room is filled with her moans. she kept saying "wo shou bu liao la .." immediately capped me and i just shove my harden didi into her cunt. she let out a loud yelp. this FE can really scream and moan. i did her missionary style and then switch to standing doggie and with her sitting on top. this went on for 20 minutes with me enjoying her loud moans ... . hearing those moans are really a turn on for me. then could not hold anymore longer, i shot into her cunt. her cunt was really wet also. after that we laid on top of her with my didi still in her cunt. could feel that she was tightening and loosening her cunt on my didi. after that we had a light french for a while, could smell that she was a smoker.

after that, took a shower paid up and left. on my way out, the wl in the pink dress gave me a smile and then i told her, next time will try her provided she can moan just as loud as FE. she just gave a smile and i left the shop through the back door.

Details :
service - 8/10
FJ - 8/10 ( like girls who can moan)
BJ - aiyah, forget about it. she just capped me and i went into action ...
rtf - definitely ...mabye try both of them.
total damaged : $30 + usual price.

yeeck
05-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice FR bro. You seemed to be enjoying very much. :)

Booker
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Just went past the joint near to fast-food, joint is closed, shutters down and back door locked.

:D

labman
07-12-2007, 08:58 AM
maybe the "shu chang jing zha" reached the place before you.

meng0009
17-12-2007, 01:28 PM
went to blk 3** on fri night... greeted by a girl ah mei... when to room strip started massage... massage was hard but shoik... massage for 10 mins den as usual use finger point ask the GQ ... how much i ask she stated 30 for room 50 for HJ.. i say ok... she started rubbing my nipples ask suang ma.. den proceed down to HJ... i stood up take up her bra started to touch den i ask can lick ? she say no ... she jus reject everthing i wan to do to her boobs.... i sian liao jus touch touch only ... den i cum after 5 mins .. den a bad thing is after cumming she never help mi clean up my solution ... i have to help myself to the tissue... after tt dress up pay her she ask mi come again but i think i wont go again as the service not good...

R-K-O
18-12-2007, 11:51 PM
went to blk 3** on fri night... greeted by a girl ah mei... she jus reject everthing i wan to do to her boobs.... i sian liao jus touch touch only ... den a bad thing is after cumming she never help mi clean up my solution ... i have to help myself to the tissue... ..

bro, like this kind of svc might as well ask her go find charlotte. keke....:D

R-K-O

Regaine
19-12-2007, 07:35 PM
bro, like this kind of svc might as well ask her go find charlotte.
R-K-O

Who is charlotte bro?

R-K-O
19-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Who is charlotte bro?

you know the movie charlotte's web? keke.....:D

R-K-O

Regaine
20-12-2007, 03:03 PM
you know the movie charlotte's web? keke.

R-K-O

Kns like that also can.I thought got new gal. :p By the way any bros gt any updates ? Looks like certain shops already closed liao.:(

larsap
21-12-2007, 04:19 AM
well, wat i know of is blk 1XX thr got 2 shops still operating. the 1 near fast food is gd, but oni 2 gals. both r pleasant looking. but the other shop 1 no gd, personally i find it reali cuizz lah. 1 time tried the tattooed boobs gal, but buay sai, other time tried 1 oso cui. tink is coz they wanna go hm liaoz, coz i like 2 go at bout closing time. :p

so ani broz wanna go cheong, look me up leh. PM me or so lah... I still noob in tis. I lookin 2 go blk 5XX de, review seems interesting. but went past thr yday, its closed or so. n the 1 at 44x oso closed. where else???:confused:

R-K-O
21-12-2007, 03:54 PM
I lookin 2 go blk 5XX de, review seems interesting. but went past thr yday, its closed or so. n the 1 at 44x oso closed. where else???:confused:

2xx, 3xx, 6xx, 7xx :D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2007, 04:12 PM
2xx, 3xx, 6xx, 7xx :D

R-K-O

Very well informed. :D

larsap
21-12-2007, 09:38 PM
seems like frm TNP can get most of the info hor. haha, so ani broz wanna go 2gether? wanna look 4 karkis liaoz. hmm, later goin godfather, tink die liaoz. FR in the thread tmr. 2nd time, hope i dun get wasted tis time. haha...:)

Regaine
22-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Very well informed.

You also. So got your bonus already? Can cheong? :p:D

R-K-O
22-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Very well informed. :D

still smell no smkoe compare to you. so when go kopi? :D

R-K-O

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
22-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Very well informed. :DNear ur house also in AMK :rolleyes:

Regaine
22-12-2007, 07:28 PM
still smell no smkoe compare to you. so when go kopi?

R-K-O

Can I join you guys too. :)

Regaine
22-12-2007, 07:31 PM
so ani broz wanna go cheong, look me up leh. PM me or so lah... I still noob in tis. I lookin 2 go blk 5XX de, review seems interesting. but went past thr yday, its closed or so. n the 1 at 44x oso closed. where else???

Waiting for your updates on blk 5xx ... .This one should be still around.

vinn111
23-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Just for bros info!

I vwent to 55x 4 times, but I think they did not open every days, happen to see them open once during my last visit. went in and was greeted by a lady (late 30), ask her how much is the TN, she said $36 for 45mins. I asked why so expensive? She answered "it is market price!" I said No Thanks! and walk off, she then said what about $30? I just walk off even she low the price, I think she is just trying her luck on those she thought they are 1st timer. :mad:

R-K-O
23-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Just for bros info!.....I think she is just trying her luck on those she thought they are 1st timer. :mad:

maybe her boss not there so trying to get extra for herself. at first i though this place is closed. just like you i went there twice but never open. think they open shop for business depends on their mood. keke....:D:rolleyes:

R-K-O

AssssHHH
24-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Ytd i was at gl but suay suay there a raid going on. So i called usual tn gal..she told me that she had moved to amk.so we reach amk at 10.45pm. Tian tian n meihui both,i did at my their previous location. My bro upon seeing meihui cant tahan so he went for her straight, me kinda sian coz i gian meihui more today so we decided to wait for meihui to.So i chatted wif tian tian n soon we get kinda touchy n we were frenching outside the room.In the end me oso dun wan to lose out to my bro as i oso cant tahan wif all the frenching wif tian tian

Below is my summary

Tian tian
Look:6.5/10
Boobs:ard b cup
Bj:6/10 nt bad gt suck my balls
fingering:yes
Fj: 7.5/10

My bro gal
Meihui
Looks:6/10( gt those mature seductive look)
boobs:c-d cup
bj:7/10
Fingering:yes
Fj:8/10

Me n my bro was fucking side by side in the room..so it was kinda morale booster coz i can hear meihui moaning while i was fucking my gal. I willreveal the location to bro who haf 20 point n haf post fr before..me wana keep the place discrete...cheers

Regaine
25-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Ytd i was at gl but suay suay there a raid going on. So i called usual tn gal..she told me that she had moved to amk.so we reach amk at 10.45pm. Tian tian n meihui both,i did at my their previous location. My bro upon seeing meihui cant tahan so he went for her straight, me kinda sian coz i gian meihui more today so we decided to wait for meihui to.So i chatted wif tian tian n soon we get kinda touchy n we were frenching outside the room.In the end me oso dun wan to lose out to my bro as i oso cant tahan wif all the frenching wif tian tian
place discrete...cheers

Thanks bro AssssHHH for bringing your post from the other thread to here.:)

R-K-O
25-12-2007, 01:37 AM
Ytd i was at gl but suay suay there a raid going on. So i called usual tn gal..she told me that she had moved to amk.so we reach amk at 10.45pm....

bro, any ratings for their massage? or basically there's none? :p:D

R-K-O

larsap
25-12-2007, 03:56 AM
fellow samster broz. yday i went 2 check out the massage at ex botak jones thr. guess wat, i got the scare of my life...:eek:

the massage is reali good lah, but the gal thr reali canot make it. if ani MILF hunter wanna try, it might b an option. but i would say go at ur own risk.

my personal FR:
Look:3.5/10
Boobs:C cup
Bj:dun even dare
HJ:powerful, 7/10
Fj: oso dun dare
damage: $30/hr n $20 for hj.

AssssHHH
25-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Bro....there isnt any massage for me coz i too horny liao...But if u wan massage meihui gives quite gd hard massage....Me will be rtf meihui soon...;) missed her big boobs and big ass....damage is $130

seanlaw
25-12-2007, 05:56 PM
FR ON AMK TN AT BLK1XX

I just landed in the morning, dropped off my luggage and made my way to recce KS as promised to brothers from 12noon ~ 3pm for KS update as it was near my work place. I felt tired after and wanted have a good massage so thought of exploring AMK. Reached AMK, the 1st Blk 1XX but car park was under construction so I did not want to park my new Red Pxxxxxe GTS there, so made a turn and parked near the S’pore pool and discover that there was another TN joint beside it. (You have to park or walk behind to see the banner). Walked in and found that this was the TN joint I was asking brothers about a couple of months back.

Okay 3 gals were seated at the sofa watching some TV programs or video, one Ah Lian look another with glasses on and I got a gal name Lulu, 20+. She guided me into the last cubicle where they have nice sexy exposure pictures held on walls but lights were quite dim or not switch on. She stayed inside helping me to undress or rather checking me. Wrapped myself with the towel and went for a shower.

Backed from shower, we started the usual massage SOP. Laid on a springy mattress, massage quite okay because I was tired so anyhow pressed also feel good. TCSS that she felt cheated because she was supposed to work in a KTV and not in a massage or TN parlor somehow things not going well. (I thought I heard this type of stories before in other threads) and have to work everyday from 11am to 11pm (Wow! 12 hrs per day, more than my operators in the factories. Do more OT sure can earn a lot) but she said here got no customers only repeated ones. So ba ….ba …. I’ll not go into details because the Wise Squat may be reading. :cool:

She has decided to leave Singapore because of the employment unhappiness and the monies you had borrowed from friends and relatives in all about SGD6K and her lady boss is extending her stay probably till end of January 2008. She has thought about doing a little FL and considering staying overnight but brothers will have to pick her up and send her back to her logging quarters the next day.

Below are my ratings and my discretion, don’t blame me if you felt otherwise.

Name: Lulu
Origin: China (Did not asked about which state)
Looks: 6/10 (Not really a SYT but okay)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 45 ~ 50kg
Stats: 354A-24-34
Boobs: Pointed nipples (Quite hand full for a Cup A)
BJ: 8/10 (With CD. Good feeling, is just shiok)
Bbbj: NO
HJ: 6.5/10 (A little when she does the BJ and during hugging)
Fingering: 6.5/10 (Can touch but cannot finger her, she is afraid of bacteria)
Kissing: 6/10 (Gentle kiss on lips only)
Frenching: NO (She does not like)
GFE: 8/10 (She enjoyed hugging and petty, same time HJ. I like this foreplay)
FJ: ??? (For this joint’s safety. No comment and let the Wise Squat Guess):confused:
Damage: 30 for entrance + ? Service + 20tips

Hope this gives brothers here an idea what’s the happening. PM me and leave down your HP no. if you want to know where this joint is so I can screen the brothers and please do be so foolish to post your HP no. here in this thread. Please use your BIG head to think and not your SMALL head to do your thing at least not now. Please have patience because I can’t access SBF in the office only can do it when I am home after 11pm.

We are to have fun but not to make others unhappy on the expense, FL or masseuses are human too.
Let’ Be Happy and Wishing all Brothers Here A Wonderful Merry Christmas and A Joyous New Year.

Regaine
25-12-2007, 10:00 PM
my personal FR:
Look:3.5/10
Boobs:C cup
Bj:dun even dare
HJ:powerful, 7/10
Fj: oso dun dare
damage: $30/hr n $20 for hj.

Very good price for HJ. :)

Cutter
25-12-2007, 11:35 PM
hi,
finally i have the time to post my FR in amk not long ago. Location is 3**, kinda good for me cause i got myself a good massage. below will be the details.

Name: Xiao Yun
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Damage: $30 + $40($10 more than market rate cos of her massage)

Went back to look for her few days ago but not working... immediately left even though boss offer me other one. nowadays, got money got choice liao... no need to make myself LPPL...:D

R-K-O
26-12-2007, 01:16 AM
hi, finally i have the time to post my FR in amk not long ago. Location is 3**, kinda good for me cause i got myself a good massage. below will be the details. Name: Xiao Yun......Went back to look for her few days ago but not working... immediately left even though boss offer me other one. nowadays, got money got choice liao... no need to make myself LPPL...:D

win liao lor. someone go massage bo jio lor. always say busy lor. somemore go twice lor. :(:rolleyes: when kopi? :D

R-K-O

Cutter
26-12-2007, 12:42 PM
hahaa... no prob... today might go for a mission but not amk... mostly likely gl... wonder amk have Real JuaGen service or not... kinda into didi wellness service nowadays...:D

R-K-O
26-12-2007, 06:10 PM
hahaa... no prob... today might go for a mission but not amk... mostly likely gl... wonder amk have Real JuaGen service or not... kinda into didi wellness service nowadays...:D

got $$$ liao of cos must take care of didi mah. haha....:D btw, the xiao yun u tried is it formerly from jh? kind of miss her. :rolleyes:

R-K-O

Regaine
26-12-2007, 09:59 PM
hi,
finally i have the time to post my FR in amk not long ago. Location is 3**, kinda good for me cause i got myself a good massage. below will be the details.

Name: Xiao Yun
Massage: 7.5/10
HJ: 7.5/10

Damage: $30 + $40($10 more than market rate cos of her massage)

Went back to look for her few days ago but not working... immediately left even though boss offer me other one. nowadays, got money got choice liao... no need to make myself LPPL...

Very near my place.:eek:Looks like must check it out.Of course now got money, you just got bonus rght? :D

Cutter
27-12-2007, 12:18 AM
today also take care of my didi very much.... going to stop... or else i gonna "drink west north wind" liao... anyway i don't have bonus at all... sighz...:o

R-K-O
27-12-2007, 02:38 AM
... anyway i don't have bonus at all... sighz...:o

don scared lah. i never ask you to lend me $$$. keke....:D

R-K-O

Regaine
27-12-2007, 07:16 PM
today also take care of my didi very much.... going to stop... or else i gonna "drink west north wind" liao... anyway i don't have bonus at all...

don scared lah. i never ask you to lend me $$$. keke....

Bro cutter your didi like that very song song.:p We only ask that you buy us kopi. :)

ahkong
28-12-2007, 07:25 AM
bro larsap, I was there yesterday at the TN u mention. Is the same gal you mention but i think her boob is not C Cup but a D cup :p Her massage is really good as bro larsap has mention, i requested for hard massage.

Here is my FR:

Name: ** ***
Face: 6/10
Boobs: D cup * All natural
HJ: 7/10 * Slow and steady with autoroam allow
FJ: Maybe next time
Damage: 30 + 30

Interested bro can PM me. For MILF Hunters only!

R-K-O
28-12-2007, 03:30 PM

look who's here. another amk "raider". keke....:D

R-K-O

Regaine
28-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Her massage is really good as bro larsap has mention, i requested for hard massage.

Here is my FR:

Name: ** ***
Face: 6/10
Boobs: D cup * All natural
HJ: 7/10 * Slow and steady with autoroam allow
FJ: Maybe next time
Damage: 30 + 30

Bro a really good find. :)

R-K-O
01-01-2008, 09:34 PM
today go blk 1xx buy 4d. saw the tn beside stated shop for rent. think temp close and wait for another to take over. new and fresh gals coming? :rolleyes::D

R-K-O

Cutter
01-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Kopi no prob... but now thinking of going out of amk leh...

SP2010
02-01-2008, 04:24 AM
today go blk 1xx buy 4d. saw the tn beside stated shop for rent. think temp close and wait for another to take over. new and fresh gals coming? :rolleyes::D

R-K-O

Bro R-K-O,
Yupz, it seem tis TN is up for rental .

Hvwr dont despair, did you come across another TN nearby at blk 1xx ?
Went there 2 nites ago.
Only 2 gals avail, wasnt disappointed wz their looks/figure . I took tis gal call baby or bibi ( PRC abt 28 years old I guess ) .

Brief FR

Name: Baby or Bibi .. she claims first nite there-came over from elsewhere.
Looks: 6.5/10 .
Boobs: C , handful wz nice pointed tits (cant tell if real or not)
Massage: 5/10 ( not really into it ).
BJ: 5.5/10 and some balls licking .
Frenching: Nil .
Fingering: Yes .
FJ: 8/10, very willing to participate.
GFE: 7/10 due to good attitude n FJ .
RTF: Yes.

Damage: $30 + $100.

Regaine
02-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Kopi no prob... but now thinking of going out of amk leh...

When when ? When you ready just pm us in advance. :)

Brief FR

Name: Baby or Bibi .. she claims first nite there-came over from elsewhere.
Looks: 6.5/10 .
Boobs: C , handful wz nice pointed tits (cant tell if real or not)
Massage: 5/10 ( not really into it ).
BJ: 5.5/10 and some balls licking .
Frenching: Nil .
Fingering: Yes .
FJ: 8/10, very willing to participate.
GFE: 7/10 due to good attitude n FJ .
RTF: Yes.

Damage: $30 + $100.

Thanks for the honest fr. I think you must have had a good time. Up you 2 humble points from me :)

Regaine
02-01-2008, 07:52 PM
today go blk 1xx buy 4d. saw the tn beside stated shop for rent. think temp close and wait for another to take over. new and fresh gals coming?

Thanks for the update.Look like the amk area a lot of hit and run shops.

larsap
03-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Fellow broz, my FR on 6++ TN. Went in at bout 2200, being the last customer there. this is my 2nd time 2 the place. Tis time round, lesser of a shock.:D got served by a slightly plump lady, SG, 30+ i guess. but i would say lao chio loh.

as usual, got in2 bday suit n went on for massage. its quite relaxing, coz i did guardduty on the day b4. den slp on the stupid safari bed, bones like goin 2 fall apart liaoz.

after the message, prompted me the question, but i opted 4 a HJ. coz reali tired, dun wanna exercise, but still gian song... :p first she was reali slow n playful wif my bro, nearly xploded, but under control. den she open up 2 show her shld be C cup boobs, n wearin red lingerie... *my personal fetish colour 4 lingerie* :rolleyes: den she applied the lotion on my dear bro n kept the stroking in constant but gentle speed wif my hands goin in2 auto roam mode. damn power....

however, juz when the tide is at the highest point, time-out liaoz...:( super sianz, den they oso closing. so bo bian, juz pay up. the not bad part is i opted 4 HJ, but she gave me a complimentry BJ. so below is my ratings...

damage: $30/hr n $50 HJ
massage: 8.5/10 (a bit no strength coz she low batt liaoz, but comfortable enuff)
looks: 7/10 (given her age, quite not bad le)
boobs: shld b C lah, not gd wif measurement.
HJ: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (given dat its complimentry, buay sai hiam 2 much. oni lack suction power)
FJ: would try sometime
attitude: 8.5/10 (reali playful n kept the conversation goin, still askin if u comfortable or not)

overall, its a pleasant trip compared 2 my previous 1, as 4 her name, PM me 4 it, other than dat, i would still say its a MILF location.

Cutter
03-01-2008, 02:05 AM
lao chio sometime also not bad but not too lao... hahaa... can't image a 50 years old aunt keep seduce you for special... to me... i must be in a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!but really... i kena before...:eek:

Regaine
03-01-2008, 10:21 PM
damage: $30/hr n $50 HJ
massage: 8.5/10 (a bit no strength coz she low batt liaoz, but comfortable enuff)
looks: 7/10 (given her age, quite not bad le)
boobs: shld b C lah, not gd wif measurement.
HJ: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (given dat its complimentry, buay sai hiam 2 much. oni lack suction power)
FJ: would try sometime
attitude: 8.5/10 (reali playful n kept the conversation goin, still askin if u comfortable or not)

overall, its a pleasant trip compared 2 my previous 1, as 4 her name, PM me 4 it, other than dat, i would still say its a MILF location.

Bro thanks for sharing. These are the combinations that I look for.:)

Regaine
03-01-2008, 10:23 PM
lao chio sometime also not bad but not too lao... hahaa... can't image a 50 years old aunt keep seduce you for special... to me... i must be in a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!but really... i kena before..

Me too also can't imagine. But worse still my little bro see already cannot marikita.:)

larsap
03-01-2008, 10:36 PM

Bro, mayb we can go cheong 2gether sometime le wor. haha... always go alone, a bit sianz. den usually a bit paiseh 2 go in oso.:D

larsap
03-01-2008, 10:39 PM

bro, nice 2 hear u like the combi, mayb got time can go cheong 2gether wor. PM me n we xchange contacts can?:D

Regaine
03-01-2008, 10:44 PM
bro, nice 2 hear u like the combi, mayb got time can go cheong 2gether wor. PM me n we xchange contacts can?

Sure no problem .Like to meet fellow brothers also.Will pm you one of these days. In fact got a few brothers staying in amk area.

R-K-O
04-01-2008, 12:40 AM
since when my last fr for amk tn? :rolleyes:

went to blk 3xx tn. saw 4 ladies. 3 wls and 1 is the boss, i think. disturbing them say room quite stuffy (actually it is!) so from the curtain bed transfer to a "vip room" (sliding door with attached shower. quite small though). massage is sop so no need to elaborate. i notice the place got a lot of mirrors. don know why.

Name: Hxxg Hxxg or Xxxo Hxxg (whatever)
Looks: 6.8/10 - i love mils! :D
Boobs: C - quite firm
Massage: 5.5-6/10 - not to my srandard.
Attitude: 7.8/10 - obliging, never say no to me. keke....:D
Damage: $30(entrance) + $FJ(depend on yr skills liao)
RTF: will return to try other gals.

have read the frs from bro larsap and ahkong abt the tn at blk 6xx. looks as if die die must go like that. ok lah, will "raid" there soon. :D

R-K-O

ahkong
04-01-2008, 07:12 AM
No contact will be given to newbie and bro with power 1 or les. Thanks!

reuters
04-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Tried the one at 6**

Saw 2 ladies there, both looks 4/10, tried the pint sized one.
Massage 7/10, special is available, but didnt try as they are not appetising to me.
Anyway, the shop was playing some hokkien song which I had never encountered before. Heard 免失志, which is used in 英雄本色. :D

Cutter
04-01-2008, 11:01 AM
amk amk amk... where should i "raid" the next leh... anyway recently "raid" one TN shop at serangoon garden way... not bad too but location not very discreet...hahaa:D

Regaine
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM

Looks: 6.8/10 - i love mils!
Attitude: 7.8/10 - obliging, never say no to me. keke....

R-K-O

R-K-O strikes again. :p

Tried the one at 6**

Saw 2 ladies there, both looks 4/10, tried the pint sized one.
Massage 7/10, special is available, but didnt try as they are not appetising to me.
Anyway, the shop was playing some hokkien song which I had never encountered before. Heard 免失志, which is used in 英雄本色.

By the way what is the damage? Is it $30.00 per hour?

Regaine
04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
No contact will be given to newbie and bro with power 1 or les. Thanks!

amk amk amk... where should i "raid" the next leh... anyway recently "raid" one TN shop at serangoon garden way... not bad too but location not very discreet.

That is why we need to protect all these new playground.Need to be discreete.So that the places can last longer.Hope everyone will cooperate.:)

Cutter
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM

went to blk 3xx tn. saw 4 ladies. 3 wls and 1 is the boss, i think. disturbing them say room quite stuffy (actually it is!) so from the curtain bed transfer to a "vip room" (sliding door with attached shower. quite small though). massage is sop so no need to elaborate. i notice the place got a lot of mirrors. don know why.

Looks: 6.8/10 - i love mils! :D
Attitude: 7.8/10 - obliging, never say no to me. keke....:D

have read the frs from bro larsap and ahkong abt the tn at blk 6xx. looks as if die die must go like that. ok lah, will "raid" there soon. :D

R-K-O

I WAS THERE BEFORE!!! hahaaa but serve by x** Y*n

yeeck
04-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Heard that got a gal call Piao Piao in the TN @ blk 3xx. Any bro try her b4?

Regaine
05-01-2008, 06:05 PM
I WAS THERE BEFORE!!! hahaaa but serve by x** Y*n

When were you there bro ? Got any fr? :)

Regaine
05-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Heard that got a gal call Piao Piao in the TN @ blk 3xx. Any bro try her b4?

You seemed to know this place? :D

mark82
06-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Saw this advert about some malay herbal massage in TNP. Says located in amk ave 10 st 54 i think. any bros tried before?

jus trying to get some info, if not then i will prob try when i have the time and post fr. thks.

yeeck
06-01-2008, 07:23 PM
You seemed to know this place? :D

Not really. My friend told me abt the gals. Got passed by there but never go in. :p

Regaine
06-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Not really. My friend told me abt the gals. Got passed by there but never go in.

Me also passed by. Pretty near my house. Since r-k-o wrote a fr on the place must be quite ok.;)

houguy
08-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Is the 3xx TN at the same location as the old JH?

Been sometime I went down there. Is this xiaoyun the same lady as the one in JH last time?

R-K-O
08-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Is the 3xx TN at the same location as the old JH?
Been sometime I went down there. Is this xiaoyun the same lady as the one in JH last time?

not the same location. not sure abt the xiao yun. never see her. bro cutter can help you. :rolleyes::D

R-K-O

shootingstar
11-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Recently went to blk 1XX for mosha, saw 2 PRC gals there. Was told there were 3 gals working but happen that 1 was not working that day. Below is my FR on this joint

Name : Hui Hui
Looks : 5.5 / 10
Boobs : should be B-
Mosha : 6 / 10
Damage : $30 (entrance) + $80 (FJ)

RTF : Unlikely - the gal's HP was always ringing (like 4-5 times)during the session and made me lose my mood and also the cubicle is kinda cramp maybe im abit too big sized.

larsap
13-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey broz, sometime since my last post. juz went 2 recce ard amk area. wanna go 5xx 4 some massage, but wanted 2 go 4xx thr 2 find out if thr is some new joint.

basically i spotted 2 suspicious shops.:p both r at the same blk, but didn go in, coz not sure. mayb some broz can provide some FRs in this if they've been thr, otherwise, mayb got ani broz wanna go 2gether. i walk pass tis nails n spa, but inside the gal reali chio wor. got urge go in, but not sure, scarly not den pengz. haha:D

but got senior broz care 2 advice the pointers on how 2 spot these shops? the 2 i went pass r basically dimmed n got individual rooms. wonder if it is.:confused:

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:12 PM
basically i spotted 2 suspicious shops.both r at the same blk, but didn go in, coz not sure. mayb some broz can provide some FRs in this if they've been thr, otherwise, mayb got ani broz wanna go 2gether. i walk pass tis nails n spa, but inside the gal reali chio wor. got urge go in, but not sure, scarly not den pengz. haha.

but got senior broz care 2 advice the pointers on how 2 spot these shops? the 2 i went pass r basically dimmed n got individual rooms. wonder if it is.

Bro wat you mean by suspicious shops? :confused:

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Bro wat you mean by suspicious shops? :confused:

Nail spa or simi sai cure shop? :p

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Nail spa or simi sai cure shop? :p

Dont tell me you also know about this place? :rolleyes::eek:

larsap
14-01-2008, 08:43 PM
the 2 shops i saw seems like a cheong place leh. i oso not sure, coz it kinda fits the image from all cheonging shops. mayb u all can pm me 4 the loc n go recce or jio me along loh. hehe...:D

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Dont tell me you also know about this place? :rolleyes::eek:

Dunno wor, I also wish i know, i was never active in AMK leh.

@larsap , u go recce now and see if have SYT, if have i on u and drive down and meet u for one session :D

Regaine
14-01-2008, 08:55 PM

@larsap , u go recce now and see if have SYT, if have i on u and drive down and meet u for one session

Bro larsap be our commando. If no SYT have MILF let me know.:)

larsap
14-01-2008, 08:56 PM
larsap , u go recce now and see if have SYT, if have i on u and drive down and meet u for one session :D

bro, yday walk past the place got SYT inside the nail spa, but i not sure. so askin if got ani pointers 2 further confirm it loh. haha...:p

Regaine
14-01-2008, 09:07 PM
bro, yday walk past the place got SYT inside the nail spa, but i not sure. so askin if got ani pointers 2 further confirm it loh. haha..

Bro can pm me the block number? Thanks.

blue_swatch
14-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Bro can pm me the block number? Thanks.

Same let me know. For all i know, this might be my 1st venture into AMK.

Btw if larsap can go check out and return with a report of milf or syt inside lagi best. I can even go join u now :D

R-K-O
15-01-2008, 12:37 AM
just "raid" blk 6xx. another joint to be deleted from my list. :rolleyes:

Name: no ask, just start work 2day.
Face: 6/10 - milf.
Boobs: B
Massage: 5/10 - no oil, no powder. lay down straight away finger pressing. at least not playing piano. keke....:D
Attitude: 6.5/10 - service so so nia.
Damage: $30 (entrance) + $tips
RTF: forget it.

nowadays amk hardly can get gd massage. think have to "out source" liao. :D

R-K-O

Lick@pussy
15-01-2008, 12:51 AM

@larsap , u go recce now and see if have SYT, if have i on u and drive down and meet u for one session :D

Bro blueswatch, if go lobang. I'm be happy to join u guys to cheong :D

LORD OF NITES
15-01-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm new here. Just providing some info since you are curious. Hope useful.

Just to confirm with you guys, that the 4XX is a new joint. Few PRCs there. Saw one quite chio.... Went to recce AMK for new places...

Cutter
15-01-2008, 10:58 AM
amk seem to dimm down alot already..... anyway 4++ got ard 5 tn shop leh... pls post FR for us to know so we won't waste our hard earn money...:D

Regaine
15-01-2008, 09:00 PM
just "raid" blk 6xx. another joint to be deleted from my list. :rolleyes:

nowadays amk hardly can get gd massage. think have to "out source" liao. :D

R-K-O

Also went today to have a loookseelooksee. Looks like this place won't be able to last long.

amk seem to dimm down alot already..... anyway 4++ got ard 5 tn shop leh... pls post FR for us to know so we won't waste our hard earn money...

Most of the shops set up looks like a mobile shop. Hit & run case. If want to enjoy better enjoy fast. Yet to find one with a decent massage. Speaking of which I suddenly feel very aching. Need a good body rub.:D

R-K-O
15-01-2008, 10:20 PM
amk seem to dimm down alot already..... anyway 4++ got ard 5 tn shop leh... pls post FR for us to know so we won't waste our hard earn money...:D

since you know these places then might as well you lead by example, senior bro? keke....:rolleyes::D

R-K-O

kiongoy
15-01-2008, 11:20 PM
hi... wld like to ask for help from bros out there...

anyone remember a girl name ZiYu (purple jade)??

if possible, can u pls pm me her contacts?? i lost her contacts n wan to find her urgently.. pls..

thks in advance!!

larsap
16-01-2008, 12:16 AM
broz, 2day checked out last fri TNP, confirmed 1 shop at 4xx is 4 cheonging. but as 4 bro cutter mention got 5 shops, i reali duno whr the rest hiding sia. dun tell me the Ma Kuang TCM is oso 1.:D

bro cutter, can PM me the loc of the other shops. i go recce some 2 update our broz here.:p

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro blueswatch, if go lobang. I'm be happy to join u guys to cheong :D

Bro can I join you guys too!!

Regaine
16-01-2008, 08:32 PM
since you know these places then might as well you lead by example, senior bro? keke....

He maybe got better lobang to try elsewhere.:p

hi... wld like to ask for help from bros out there...

anyone remember a girl name ZiYu (purple jade)??

if possible, can u pls pm me her contacts?? i lost her contacts n wan to find her urgently.. pls..

:confused:

broz, 2day checked out last fri TNP, confirmed 1 shop at 4xx is 4 cheonging. but as 4 bro cutter mention got 5 shops, i reali duno whr the rest hiding sia. dun tell me the Ma Kuang TCM is oso 1.
bro cutter, can PM me the loc of the other shops. i go recce some 2 update our broz here.

You seemed to be very interested in AMK. U staying in aMK ?

larsap
18-01-2008, 02:45 AM
You seemed to be very interested in AMK. U staying in aMK ?

yup bro. n oso wanna xplore more mah. still quite new 2 HC. usually go cheong at ktv oni. :p

Cutter
18-01-2008, 08:17 AM
out of 5, i cheong only 1 and it really a nightmare... maybe milf to me also must have certain standard to be one and this one i will fail it. anyway a bro mention that Ma Guang consider one too? erm... if add ma kuang then will have to add 2 more which additional of another one more... :D

skyl1ne
18-01-2008, 04:36 PM
anyone tried the one at 3** behind shell the big carpark there .. the shop juz beside a lift lobby ...

Cutter
19-01-2008, 12:17 AM
since you know these places then might as well you lead by example, senior bro? keke....:rolleyes::D

R-K-O

lead sia... i am not officer trained leh... i am just a ranger but hope to join force with you to fight for the better day... anyway i will try to bring back more FR for you for info...:D

larsap
19-01-2008, 01:02 PM
bro cutter, ma kuang is a normal TCM medical hall. so u dun tink 2 much lah. haha... i plan on checking out the blk 4xx one. seems interesting. hehe...:D

elvix
19-01-2008, 04:48 PM
been quite sometime since i chionged amk area :P
used to go to 1xx near the mcdonalds.. any bros gt anny idea if its still there? or 'raided' ?

Regaine
19-01-2008, 05:26 PM
anyone tried the one at 3** behind shell the big carpark there .. the shop juz beside a lift lobby ...

Bro there is a fr on the shop already somewhere in this thread.:rolleyes:

lead sia... i am not officer trained leh... i am just a ranger but hope to join force with you to fight for the better day... anyway i will try to bring back more FR for you for info...

bro cutter, ma kuang is a normal TCM medical hall. so u dun tink 2 much lah. haha... i plan on checking out the blk 4xx one. seems interesting. hehe

Since you guys are very keen.Want to meet up for kopi one of these days ? :p:D

mesuckunow
19-01-2008, 06:14 PM
last night past by one at ave 10, wonder if got hanky panky :rolleyes:

SsHh
20-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Pass by ave 10 blk what? Can give some info for this?

R-K-O
20-01-2008, 05:40 PM
last night past by one at ave 10, wonder if got hanky panky.
Hi Bro, Pass by ave 10 blk what? Can give some info for this?

what ave 10? :confused: what blk? :confused: what hamky pamky? :confused: nowadays ppl ask "professional" questions. :rolleyes:

R-K-O

EvilInside
20-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Since you guys are very keen.Want to meet up for kopi one of these days ? :p:DBro,why not.i also lack of cheong kaki nowsaday...PM me time and place two or three day in advance,i will turn up.:D

engine
21-01-2008, 12:07 AM
been quite sometime since i chionged amk area :P
used to go to 1xx near the mcdonalds.. any bros gt anny idea if its still there? or 'raided' ?

Its still there, just had a session with a gal there "mei hui" late 20s' damn good massage for one of these kind of shops. Bro RKO you should check it out her massage dun lose XY of last time JT Blk 3**. C cupper as well. Her period was here so didn't have a FJ. HJ damage was 30 bucks but gave her 40 for the good body massage

Have fun!!!

R-K-O
21-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Its still there, just had a session with a gal there "mei hui" late 20s' damn good massage for one of these kind of shops. Bro RKO you should check it out her massage dun lose XY of last time JT Blk 3**. C cupper as well. Her period was here so didn't have a FJ. HJ damage was 30 bucks but gave her 40 for the good body massage Have fun!!!

wah.... then must go see see look look loh. :D

R-K-O

Regaine
21-01-2008, 09:04 PM
what ave 10? :confused: what blk? what hamky pamky? nowadays ppl ask "professional" questions.

R-K-O

Bro they think we are information counter. I just wonder why cant the bro just go and ry and find out for us?:rolleyes:

Bro,why not.i also lack of cheong kaki nowsaday...PM me time and place two or three day in advance,i will turn up.

Will keep u in mind if got any gathering in amk. Hope more bros will share. And please do be discrete.

R-K-O
23-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Will keep u in mind if got any gathering in amk. Hope more bros will share. And please do be discrete.

gather to chiong tn huh? wonder wat will be the reaction of the gals if they suddenly see one big group of bros "gather" inside the tn. haha....:D

R-K-O

Baywatch
23-01-2008, 01:33 AM
gather to chiong tn huh? wonder wat will be the reaction of the gals if they suddenly see one big group of bros "gather" inside the tn. haha....:D

R-K-O

they will start to warm up their hand for hard massage :p

amk8899
23-01-2008, 08:59 AM
Yesterday went to amk hub to makan,after that went to the carpark behind businterchange to take my car.Before went into my car i saw a TN called 'shuilinglong' ,and since i got some time in hand,i decided to go up for a check.
Saw 3 girls at the counter annd picked the one with better looking.Was guided into a room at the far right corner,1st impression of the room was bad, the room is small and the mattress was like those 10 dollar type.i changed and laid down,ard 5 min the prc girl came in,she started her so called massage,totally no strength at all and less than 10 min,she said she had finished and asked me want any extra, just to entertain her,i asked her price and what service she providing.She quote me 100 for hj,150 for fj as a package inclued the massage fee.....my mouth really open big big when i heard the price.....i told not thank and i changed and passed her 50 dollar and went out of the room,went straight down the stair and pick my car and go off.
Totally wasted my time and money,think nexttime will not anyhow go up TN without gd going though the forum....:(

kitsleo
23-01-2008, 07:01 PM
wah.... then must go see see look look loh. :D

R-K-O

Yo bro R-K-O,

Can I join in...:D

Regaine
23-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Yo bro R-K-O,

Can I join in...

Can I also? :D

R-K-O
23-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Yo bro R-K-O, Can I join in...:D
Can I also? :D
we go the mcdonald's beside the tn eat fries. keke....:D

R-K-O

engine
24-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Bro

There only 2 gals nia, later too many pple go need to queue... not nice lar why not some go eat burger and fries then the others go massage like that can rotate...

kitsleo
24-01-2008, 12:47 AM
we go the mcdonald's beside the tn eat fries. keke....:D

R-K-O

ok..no problem..but when?

China_Kid
24-01-2008, 12:06 PM
don't forget to bring coupons for discount. I want a happy meals :p. Anyone going after CNY for next visit :D

why not some go eat burger and fries then the others go massage like that can rotate...

reuters
24-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Went to 4!6 yesterday, around 2 tn there. Went to the one nearer to centre of the blk.
3 or 4 ladies, all age > mid 30s. Looks 5/10.
The lady I had was just using brute strength but not skilled. Beware.
After a while, I stopped her. Did not try any services, but paid her some tips for the fondling till times up.
Charges 30 for HJ. Cheap place for release.

bassf
24-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi Bros,

I totally agree. Meihui is one of the best girls with massage skills and specials.

Age 27
Looks 8/10
Massage 9/10
HJ 6/10 (Willing to take it slow)
Service 9/10

Please support her.

Regaine
24-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Went to 4!6 yesterday, around 2 tn there. Went to the one nearer to centre of the blk.
3 or 4 ladies, all age > mid 30s. Looks 5/10.
The lady I had was just using brute strength but not skilled. Beware.
After a while, I stopped her. Did not try any services, but paid her some tips for the fondling till times up.

Bro got suffer any injuries boh? :p

totally agree. Meihui is one of the best girls with massage skills and specials.

Age 27
Looks 8/10
Massage 9/10
HJ 6/10 (Willing to take it slow)
Service 9/10

Very rare to find a place with decent massage. What is the blk?

larsap
25-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Since you guys are very keen.Want to meet up for kopi one of these days ? :p:D

bro, waitin 4 u 2 jio oni. btw, u got receive my pm? if got can contact me if wan lim kopi or smth. haha...:p

reuters
25-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Bro got suffer any injuries boh? :p

Lucky no, stopped her before she could do any damage. :D

Regaine
25-01-2008, 10:05 PM
we go the mcdonald's beside the tn eat fries. keke....

R-K-O

bro, waitin 4 u 2 jio oni. btw, u got receive my pm? if got can contact me if wan lim kopi or smth. haha...

Got thanks. Waiting for a snr bro to activate for kopi session. Wld like to compare notes with u guys.

Lucky no, stopped her before she could do any damage

Heng. But then if she injures you . You have to ask her to pay you for doctor's fees.:D

meng0009
26-01-2008, 01:59 PM
yo wat the next 1 in 4!6 i only know the 1 u talking bout lo

blue_swatch
26-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Got thanks. Waiting for a snr bro to activate for kopi session. Wld like to compare notes with u guys.

on ah, next week? :p

Baywatch
26-01-2008, 06:53 PM
on ah, next week? :p

can i join u bros also? i'm on with u next week lor :D Then we can seach around & wAtCh here & WatCh there :p

compaq69
26-01-2008, 07:44 PM
can i join u bros also? i'm on with u next week lor :D Then we can seach around & wAtCh here & WatCh there :pwow,bro u really so free....why not i join u too since i also no work nextweek:D

yeeck
27-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Looks like there'll be a "AMK Gathering". After kopi session will chiong all over TNs in Amk. HaHa! :D

Regaine
27-01-2008, 09:15 PM
on ah, next week?

wow,bro u really so free....why not i join u too since i also no work nextweek

can i join u bros also? i'm on with u next week lor Then we can seach around & wAtCh here & WatCh there

Looks like there'll be a "AMK Gathering". After kopi session will chiong all over TNs in Amk. HaHa!

Sure or not bros ? We can meet and exchange notes.:)

Luckytime
28-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Looks like there'll be a "AMK Gathering". After kopi session will chiong all over TNs in Amk. HaHa! :D

so when is the gathering???:p

Regaine
28-01-2008, 09:30 PM
so when is the gathering???

You also interested? But how come you never see you cheong in amk area?:confused::D

Luckytime
29-01-2008, 12:36 PM
You also interested? But how come you never see you cheong in amk area?:confused::D

i used to go to zen at blk 316 but after it was closed down i went to macpherson area and now i hide in the mountain liao. hehe:D

R-K-O
31-01-2008, 09:52 PM
i used to go to zen at blk 316 but after it was closed down i went to macpherson area and now i hide in the mountain liao. hehe:D

hide in mountain for massage huh? keke....:D

R-K-O

Luckytime
01-02-2008, 10:31 AM
hide in mountain for massage huh? keke....:D

R-K-O

haha very funny... hide in mountain to keep more bullets mah... hehe:D

可口可乐
01-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Hello brothers, me also stay in amk area. Next time got go chionging can I tag along? How do I contact you guys?

larsap
01-02-2008, 08:33 PM
broz, seems not much ppl went 2 check out the TN at 4XX thr. i plan on checking out, but always outta dough. haiz, tink mayb i will pay a visit later on or so. hope its good... quite long nv qiong TN liaoz, last mth till nw keep goin 2 ktvs. :p mayb some broz living near thr can go check it out oso. help keep tis thread alive wor.

Targa
02-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Hello bros. I have been in the scene for some time already. But never really get to post. So tis my 1st time posting. If anything i did wrong, please advise. Below is the happening.

Today i went to tis TN in AMK blk 1xx. Drove pass this back door TN and saw a poster $30 per hr. So i park the car n went in. Then tis 30+ china lady come to serve me. She wearing mini skirt, quite sexy. N i was feeling horny too. So i went in to a room and undress. Immediately, she AR me as i was quite fat. Then she went for my little bro.

Next thing i know, she was asking the question. As i was quite horny n she happen to be the kind of lady i like, i immediately said yes. She started licking my nipples, then suck my balls. Then she proceed to BBBJ. It was surprising shiok. Then she cap me and i went on top.

After releasing, she clean me up and told me to wear my underwear. Then she do her massage.

Below is the FR:
Name: Li Fei
Face: 7 (my kind)
Boobs: 7
Figure: 6
BBBJ: 8
GF feeling: 8
Damage: 30 + 100

Overral, i am quite sextified. RTF: Sure!

Any bro wan to know this place, u can PM me. Hope those whom find my posting interesting, please up my points.
~~~

meng0009
02-02-2008, 01:10 PM
jus walk past blk 4*6 saw 2 new joints anybody have try ? 1 was advertise on the papers yesterday .. anyone try care to FR .. mi low in income lo

larsap
02-02-2008, 01:55 PM
seems like very few broz r active ard 4xx area. usually ard 1xx oni. mayb got ani broz wanna jio me on a 4xx recce team n provide FR?

larsap
02-02-2008, 02:00 PM
jus walk past blk 4*6 saw 2 new joints anybody have try ? 1 was advertise on the papers yesterday .. anyone try care to FR .. mi low in income lo

bro, u got c ani SYTs thr. saw the other FR, the 1 nearer 2 the lift lobby de sounds very lousy. whr as the other 1, u mind 2 PM me the name? :)

R-K-O
03-02-2008, 03:54 AM
seems like very few broz r active ard 4xx area. usually ard 1xx oni. mayb got ani broz wanna jio me on a 4xx recce team n provide FR?

bro, you are so active and experience in amk. basically every spot you will never miss. you are gd lah! :D

R-K-O

larsap
03-02-2008, 04:11 AM
bro, you are so active and experience in amk. basically every spot you will never miss. you are gd lah! :D

R-K-O

aye, dun haf lah. i oni walk walk c c oni. u so late haben slp ar?

R-K-O
03-02-2008, 04:19 AM

soon. rem to inform me if got gd massage in amk hor. :D

R-K-O

DaringOne
03-02-2008, 08:36 PM
I tried reccee blk 4++ before but nothing much to shout about. I still prefer the 3 joints opp. my house at 1++.

Regaine
03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
bro, you are so active and experience in amk. basically every spot you will never miss. you are gd lah!

R-K-O

Bro you also seemed to know a lot about amk but just that ypu never post fr if the gal not up to your standard.

Sure or not just walk walk c c only ? Never try ? :confused::D

Hardyboy
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I have ventured almost 90% of AMK joints, Blk 1##, 2##, 33#, 2 Blk 4##, 555, 6## and 70#. Still think last time 332 JiaJia joint still the best. 50 massage including complimentary HJ. Am I right, RKO?

I miss JingHe at Blk 332! I'm still thinking of Xiao Yun and Jia Jia to this day. Not sure where they gone to liao.

R-K-O
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I tried reccee blk 4++ before but nothing much to shout about. I still prefer the 3 joints opp. my house at 1++.

like that gd lor. can save the travelling time liao. keke....:D

R-K-O

et66
05-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Hi guys,

I went to TN near Macs at blk 1XX this afternoon, saw 2 PRC and chose the better looking one.Here is my rating:

Name: Xiao Dan
Looks:6/10
Boobs:6/10(Looks like C cup but actually B- due to push up bra)
Massage:2/10(piano style)
BJ:4/10(not much suction)
FJ:5/10
Damage:30+100
RTF:dun think so

Regaine
06-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Wishing all in amk thread a Gong Xi Fai Cai.

Please remember to bonk safely and do be discreete. :D

larsap
18-02-2008, 01:51 AM
Happy new year ppl. bro regaine, welcome back. seems like the amk thread is dying down. i am so itching 2 cheong, but dun tink tis mth can make it. haha... new year oni, spent 1k on my stuffs liaoz. sianz, now totally broke.:p

sany
18-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Any nice TN on AMK?I just move in a month ago. :)

kambialiyan
18-02-2008, 08:38 AM
4## has 2 ,but i suggest dont waste time there as service poor

Regaine
19-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Happy new year ppl. bro regaine, welcome back. seems like the amk thread is dying down. i am so itching 2 cheong, but dun tink tis mth can make it. haha... new year oni, spent 1k on my stuffs liaoz. sianz, now totally broke.

Then go buy toto. If strike can chiong liao.:)

et66
20-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Dear Bros,
I just wanna share some info.I kena some fungus from TN at 1XX, cannot confirm whether got it from the joint near Macs or the one beside ToTo outlet.KNN now 2 weeks liao still not recovered yet. A lot of red dots and some round ring shape dots at groin area and backside, sometimes damn itchy.Have to apply med 2 times daily si bei troublesome.Damn sway as 1st time in my life kena such thing. Cheong HC and FL PRC also no problem.
Doc say its ring worm and the cause is from sweat and moisture and dirty.
Take care if you cheong these 2 place and remember to wash thoroughly after action.

Lost Sheep
20-02-2008, 12:13 PM
It could also be from the uncleaned towels
or the poor quality massage oil, it is better
to take a bath after your session.

Man of Tiger
20-02-2008, 12:51 PM
It could also be from the uncleaned towels
or the poor quality massage oil, it is better
to take a bath after your session.

I agree with you. sometimes i didn't even saw the ladies changed the towels on the massage table after finish the session.

larsap
20-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Then go buy toto. If strike can chiong liao.:)

i buyin liaoz, 1 week twice. so if tio 1 gao lat gao lat 1, i jio u go qiong n bao the place we 2 party. haha...:D

Regaine
20-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Dear Bros,
I just wanna share some info.I kena some fungus from TN at 1XX, cannot confirm whether got it from the joint near Macs or the one beside ToTo outlet.KNN now 2 weeks liao still not recovered yet. A lot of red dots and some round ring shape dots at groin area and backside, sometimes damn itchy.Have to apply med 2 times daily si bei troublesome.Damn sway as 1st time in my life kena such thing. Cheong HC and FL PRC also no problem.
Doc say its ring worm and the cause is from sweat and moisture and dirty.
Take care if you cheong these 2 place and remember to wash thoroughly after action.

Bro thanks for your feedback. Hope you get well soon.

I agree with you. sometimes i didn't even saw the ladies changed the towels on the massage table after finish the session.

Maybe next time must bring our own towels?:D

Man of Tiger
21-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Maybe next time must bring our own towels?:D

ya man. like that more safe.:rolleyes:

zeroass316
21-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Any nice TN on AMK?I just move in a month ago. :)

Hi,so far i recce-d 5xx and 1xx.

Only 1xx near fast food joint is worth a trip but only 2 gals. both r pleasant looking....tot of doing "shuang fei" but room kinda cramp.

;)

Lost Sheep
21-02-2008, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=
Maybe next time must bring our own towels?:D[/QUOTE]

Maybe bring the disposable type lah otherwise how to
explain to CO if you bring towels home.

Anyway just ask them to change if you feel
that the towels are reused and not hygienic, usually
they will oblige because they dont want to offend
customers.

fitc
21-02-2008, 02:09 PM
yo
can try blk 163.

Previous chick tat massage mi left, but can try other one

larsap
21-02-2008, 09:34 PM
yo
can try blk 1xx.

Previous chick tat massage mi left, but can try other one

bro u r putting urself in a very dangerous position. pls dun post out the actual location. be discreet n if the place is good, u shld make sure it is safe from AV, whom r constantly lurking in this forum. hope u dun get zapped.:p

aniways, i got a FR 2 post out. yday tot of recce blk 4xx1, but went thr, closed. so tried my luck at 5xx. lucky its opened. inside oni got 1 gal running the show. during the massage, got ppl come in she gotta go out attend awhile, reali turn off lah. the place charge oso quite ex, i would say not so worth it. inside as usual partitioned by curtains, so u might zao geng when wind blow. haha... n tis got massage table. its 4 MILF hunters.

i opted 4 a full job, so basically i am surprised the gal dat serve me was quite tight. :eek: didn xpect dat kind of tightness frm a MILF. but she reali hungry 4 money lah. paid the cover charge 1st but oni change me 10 bucks.:( but the gal quite accomodating, coz i said i am a long runner, so charged me $100 4 full job wif no xtra cost 4 time xtension. we started wif her on top, but after awhile she tired liaoz, reali no stamina. den ask me go up, so i cock her hard 2 revenge. haha.. den after some hard romping, she said she buay tahan n said 2 help me HJ, her HJ skill was quite ok. applied some oil n the massage on my bro's head reali shiok, den when she started to pump, not gd le. grip too hard n kept hitting my nuts, wan come den kena knock no come. *sighz*

so in the end i ask her BJ, her BJ reali like entertain me oni, no power 1. mayb she haben eat n oso b4 me got 1 guy juz ended the session wif her oso. so basically no shots were fired, coz my bro oso sianz liaoz. end up, go home ownself fire. sad hor...

so here is the results:
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (slightly plump)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup, firm n not fake. :D)
Massage: 6.5/10 (not so powerful, coz i prefer a harder massage)
HJ: 6/10 (startin was good, but later on she rub till me pain pain)
BBBJ: 4/10 (no power, no suction)
FJ: 7.5/10 (given 4 her tightness)

Damages r as follows:
Cover charge: $36/hr
HJ: $50
BBBJ: not sure, but tink $80
FJ: $100

larsap
22-02-2008, 04:40 PM
hey all, thx 4 the pts from the bro who shared wif me another new cheong place. btw, u mind to provide some FRs. quite curious, oso mayb u can PM me oso loh. nowadays reali buzi n low on cash. stupid toto oso nv tio. sianz, regaine, RKO, my treat 2 cheong haf 2 postpone liaoz. c nxt mon n thurs got chance anot.:D

Cutter
22-02-2008, 07:13 PM
amk seem to be slowing down alot compare to last time. never heard any news on the blk 4** and also a new re-new shop at 4** too:D

Regaine
22-02-2008, 07:57 PM
so in the end i ask her BJ, her BJ reali like entertain me oni, no power 1. mayb she haben eat n oso b4 me got 1 guy juz ended the session wif her oso. so basically no shots were fired, coz my bro oso sianz liaoz. end up, go home ownself fire. sad hor...

so here is the results:
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup, firm n not fake. :D)

Damages r as follows:

Bro if her BJ no good , then you must guide her to do more with suction power at the right places . :D

hey all, thx 4 the pts from the bro who shared wif me another new cheong place. btw, u mind to provide some FRs. quite curious, oso mayb u can PM me oso loh. nowadays reali buzi n low on cash. stupid toto oso nv tio. sianz, regaine, RKO, my treat 2 cheong haf 2 postpone liaoz. c nxt mon n thurs got chance anot

Why low cash? Got money to cheong but no money to buy us kopi?

amk seem to be slowing down alot compare to last time. never heard any news on the blk 4** and also a new re-new shop at 4** too

Since you know got new place why don't you provide us with a FR?:p

larsap
22-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Why low cash? Got money to cheong but no money to buy us kopi?

bro regaine, i waitin 4 u 2 date me on a kopi trip leh. kopi still can afford lah.:D but 1 more bonking session reali canot make it. now mayb go budget places le, tot of checking out golden mile again.:p

Regaine
23-02-2008, 06:53 PM
so here is the results:
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup, firm n not fake.

Damages r as follows:

You mean you paid = $36.00 + $50.00 + $80.00 + $100.00 = $266.00:eek::confused:

Xixo
23-02-2008, 07:37 PM
There is 1 massage parlour near my last time old place(now i moved to SK). Think is quite new and last time i went back to find my old friends there at sat at the Botak Jones opposite B181 near the gas station (i last time stay B172) for dinner, along there i spotted a sweet looking girl queuing and ta baoing for food there then i glance her entering a massage parlour located over there. Dunno if is clean or not but 1 thing for sure that gal's cute features i will savvy alot. If any bros happened to been there before hope to hear from you guys the services over there even if is clean.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As a kitten, your world is filled with fantasy and excitement yet easy to satisfy by simple act of play.
As life goes by, you started tasting your meat, brushing away the smell of milk.
Now as life standards increase, so is your appetite to satisfy your hunger.
You see the surrounding world much bigger then you once live in.
Energetic and wild, you tend to explore every corner of the living space and adventure was the only thing you wish for at that moment.
Finally your instinct to mate kicks in, that once playful character cease to exist, you tends to settle for quick snacks once awhile desire to have fresh meat yet licking away the stain as soon as possible.
As age caught up, you tend to fight to the last breath and blood for your prized territorial rights and mate.
That excitement and wildness was no longer shown on the now weary face, only numerous battle scars of past shows the proud history of yours............

Cutter
24-02-2008, 12:18 AM
too risky for me to try this... but i found a good one but in amk... only share with ppl who familiar with me... sorry dudes out there... cos i got this lobang from another bro here and promise not to anyhow pass the info... please spare me...:p

R-K-O
24-02-2008, 02:16 AM
too risky for me to try this... but i found a good one but in amk... only share with ppl who familiar with me... sorry dudes out there... cos i got this lobang from another bro here and promise not to anyhow pass the info... please spare me...:p

bro, you've announced to the whole world liao. prepare to receive a lot of pms asking for this lobang. next time you shd pm to those you familiar rather than say it here since you don want anyhow share. tio bo? :D

R-K-O

Regaine
24-02-2008, 07:55 AM
too risky for me to try this... but i found a good one but in amk... only share with ppl who familiar with me... sorry dudes out there... cos i got this lobang from another bro here and promise not to anyhow pass the info... please spare me...

Where , where , where ... ? Do I qualify boh ? :D By the way got any fr on this place?

Cutter
24-02-2008, 01:43 PM
bro, you've announced to the whole world liao. prepare to receive a lot of pms asking for this lobang. next time you shd pm to those you familiar rather than say it here since you don want anyhow share. tio bo? :D

R-K-O

hahaa bro, just want people to know i am still activate even though i seldom post too many here... anyway will share with you and the other bro who you went to cheong with which u mention me that day... anyway it's not in amk leh... :D

larsap
25-02-2008, 12:49 AM
You mean you paid = $36.00 + $50.00 + $80.00 + $100.00 = $266.00:eek::confused:

bro, i didn spend so much lah. those r the prices thr. full job is 100+30. those r the individual categories price. coz asking c got cheaper price rate anot loh. dun get shocked.:p

Cutter
25-02-2008, 08:47 AM
i think the best price to be at is $100 for full package as don't forget we still have to bear the price of enterance fee and most of the time did we get a good massage from most of them... :rolleyes:

wonderbar
25-02-2008, 05:29 PM
was meeting up with one of my buddy who stay at AMK area. After having lunch he said intro me to one of the TN at AMK area. Since i'm staying in west side so did agree to try out. It's at ave 4 blk 1** if i'm not wrong. Small shop with only 2 gals. Since i'm the "guest" my friend let me choose 1st (left the not so chio one for him). Her name was Piao Piao. Everything pretty sop, bbbj , catbath , massage etc... What i like about her is her atittude. One of those gals that knows what customer need. Hard to come by in TN nowadays. Below are her FR :

Name: Piao Piao
Attitude: one of the best i've encountered
Massage: 6/10
face: 8/10 (i believe many bros will agree after you tired her)
fig: you name it she have it ! B to C cup , nice butt
fj/bj: 9/10 one of the best bonk
RTF: sure but far leh
Fees:$80 plus 30 entrance fees

Regaine
25-02-2008, 09:54 PM
bro, i didn spend so much lah. those r the prices thr. full job is 100+30. those r the individual categories price. coz asking c got cheaper price rate anot loh. dun get shocked.

I almost got a heart attack when I see what you have wrote.

i think the best price to be at is $100 for full package as don't forget we still have to bear the price of enterance fee and most of the time did we get a good massage from most of them

I think this shd be the standard price. Dun pay anything more than that.If can try to bring down to $80.00 .

larsap
25-02-2008, 10:30 PM
bro regaine, will keep dat in mind. thx 4 ur advice. hehe... wait till pay day goin visit the 1 at amk central. got bro intro, duno hw gd izzit. den oso no FR on it leh. hope its not like wat the other bro quote de, near AMK hub.:p

Xixo
25-02-2008, 10:42 PM
was meeting up with one of my buddy who stay at AMK area. After having lunch he said intro me to one of the TN at AMK area. Since i'm staying in west side so did agree to try out. It's at ave 4 blk 1** if i'm not wrong. Small shop with only 2 gals. Since i'm the "guest" my friend let me choose 1st (left the not so chio one for him). Her name was Piao Piao. Everything pretty sop, bbbj , catbath , massage etc... What i like about her is her atittude. One of those gals that knows what customer need. Hard to come by in TN nowadays. Below are her FR :

Think this is the shop i am referring to.......... okay will go try there liao since got FR already.

------------------------------------------------------
As a kitten,your world is filled with fantasy and excitement yet easy to satisfy by simple act of play.
As life goes by, you started tasting your meat, brushing away the smell of milk.
Now as life standards increase, so is your appetite to satisfy your hunger.
You see the surrounding world much bigger then you once live in.
Energetic and wild, you tend to explore every corner of the living space and adventure was the only thing you wish for at that moment.
Finally your instinct to mate kicks in, that once playful character cease to exist, you tends to settle for quick snacks once awhile desire to have fresh meat yet licking away the stain as soon as possible.
As age caught up, you tend to fight to the last breath and blood for your prized territorial rights and mate.
That excitement and wildness was no longer shown on the now weary face, only numerous battle scars of past shows the proud history of yours............

R-K-O
26-02-2008, 01:16 AM
I think this shd be the standard price. Dun pay anything more than that.If can try to bring down to $80.00 .

well, with $100 you can get entrance+fj. rem the one i've told you? you said wanna explore. so try beh? :D

R-K-O

Cutter
26-02-2008, 05:36 PM
$80 fj sure have but CMI old milf. u want meh?:D

yeeck
26-02-2008, 08:04 PM
$80 fj sure have but CMI old milf. u want meh?:D

Actually with this price can find lau chio, can make it one. All depends on yr skills. :)

Regaine
26-02-2008, 09:49 PM
well, with $100 you can get entrance+fj. rem the one i've told you? you said wanna explore. so try beh?

R-K-O

Yah still remember that place. Only hope that amk can provide at least decent massage. Not those piano types one.

Regaine
26-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Actually with this price can find lau chio, can make it one. All depends on yr skills.

Wat skills ? :confused::eek:

yeeck
26-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Wat skills ? :confused::eek:

Bro, there are a lot of ways to get budget price for specials. Chionging TNs is not new to you right? You shd know what i mean. :D

R-K-O
27-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Bro, there are a lot of ways to get budget price for specials. Chionging TNs is not new to you right? You shd know what i mean. :D

you think everybody so sexperience like you meh? :D

R-K-O

Cutter
28-02-2008, 12:18 AM
i am super newbie here... pls "Duo Duo Zhi Jiao":D

Luckytime
28-02-2008, 04:37 PM
A......all of you are back to amk liao ah!!!:D

NBA_Fan
28-02-2008, 05:55 PM
A......all of you are back to amk liao ah!!!:D

Bro me stay at Punggol, every time go amk for makan, any nice tn shop to recommend ;)

Regaine
28-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Bro, there are a lot of ways to get budget price for specials. Chionging TNs is not new to you right? You shd know what i mean.

Huh what you mean ? :confused::p .I scratching my head.

i am super newbie here... pls "Duo Duo Zhi Jiao"

You sure you suoer newbie? You have power five.:eek::D

jaden
29-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Any bro here is kind enough to provide me the address of meihui's shop and her contact number if possible? PM me and i'll up u thanks :)

LoveThai
29-02-2008, 04:26 PM
PM me meihui address too bro. or just drop hints. is it near a mac? :D

Regaine
02-03-2008, 01:58 PM
bro regaine, will keep dat in mind. thx 4 ur advice. hehe... wait till pay day goin visit the 1 at amk central. got bro intro, duno hw gd izzit. den oso no FR on it leh. hope its not like wat the other bro quote de, near AMK hub.

Bro have you already visited this place yet? :)

larsap
02-03-2008, 06:05 PM
bro regaine, haben leh. now still waitin 4 pay day. very sianz, no money...:(

R-K-O
02-03-2008, 09:28 PM
bro regaine, haben leh. now still waitin 4 pay day. very sianz, no money...:(

ya lor. still need to wait so long.....:(

R-K-O

trumpetdog
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Bro me stay at Punggol, every time go amk for makan, any nice tn shop to recommend ;)

Bro! Staying at punggol as well. Maybe we should go recee AMK one of these days.

chong foot
03-03-2008, 12:00 AM
I Just Want There 2 Day Ago At 416. New Open Very Good Very Special Lar.

chong foot
03-03-2008, 12:09 AM
amk 416 new prc . very good massage and job

chong foot
03-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Services : Most valued for $$$. Best service & most hardworking gals ever encountered.
Kind, gentle, no rush at all, 1 full hours services for only $100,
Height : 1.72m
Boob : 38
Waist : 28
Nationality : PRC

chong foot
03-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Place: AMK 416 ave 10 body massage
Services : Most valued for $$$. Best service & most hardworking gals ever encountered.
Kind, gentle, no rush at all, 1 full hours services for only $100
Height : 1.65m
you will never forget ever forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutter
03-03-2008, 02:52 AM
You sure you suoer newbie? You have power five.:eek::D[/QUOTE]

hmmm... new mah... my points only 1/6 of yours leh...

zeroass316
03-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Kind, gentle, no rush at all, 1 full hours services for only $100,
Height : 1.72m

thks for info,bro...will go down and try :)

reuters
03-03-2008, 10:56 AM

Stop spamming the forum with your advertisement, place is not as wonderful as painted. I have been to both TN at 416 and both times were less than satisfactory. Probably the only people you would entice is from the SPF.

Regaine
03-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Stop spamming the forum with your advertisement, place is not as wonderful as painted. I have been to both TN at 416 and both times were less than satisfactory. Probably the only people you would entice is from the SPF.

Bro relax lah .Dont be so hot. :p With these type of advertisement I doubt they will be around long. :D

Cutter
04-03-2008, 12:40 AM
wow... great and bright advertisment man... now let's count down the days for this shop from this "Generous" bro here who forget what is "Discreet" means...:D

zeroass316
04-03-2008, 09:15 AM

OMG,thks for d early warning bro :)

reuters
04-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Bro relax lah .Dont be so hot. :p With these type of advertisement I doubt they will be around long. :D

No la, he should pay ad fees if he wanna promote his shop. But if he gives 50% discount to everyone here, its still acceptable.:D

reuters
04-03-2008, 09:40 AM
OMG,thks for d early warning bro :)

No problem, here to share.

powergen
04-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Bro!

Kindly PM location pls:)

Kind, gentle, no rush at all, 1 full hours services for only $100
Height : 1.65m
you will never forget ever forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regaine
04-03-2008, 10:51 PM
No la, he should pay ad fees if he wanna promote his shop. But if he gives 50% discount to everyone here, its still acceptable.

Totally agree with you bro. :p .

Kindly PM location pls

Bro you sure or not.Address already display big big. Still want to ask for location? :confused:

R-K-O
05-03-2008, 12:11 AM
No problem, here to share.

bro, ho seh bo? every tn in amk you "raid" liao huh? :D if got gd lobang must share share hor. keke...:D

R-K-O

RunNGun
05-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Bro!

Kindly PM location pls:)

U partial blind ? or eyes got problem huh?

China_Kid
05-03-2008, 12:42 AM
every tn in amk you "raid" liao huh? :D if got gd lobang must share share hor. keke...:D

R-K-O

Sharing the location Discreet & also FR provide :D

slhong18
05-03-2008, 04:41 AM
anywhere near bishan got tn? cant find any in bishan le..

chong foot
05-03-2008, 10:59 AM
blk 416 i try before very good service new open very nice place nic baby , comment : die die must try.

Regaine
05-03-2008, 08:52 PM
anywhere near bishan got tn? cant find any in bishan le..

Pai seh bro this is amk thread. Not bishan thread.:(

blk 416 i try before very good service new open very nice place nic baby , comment : die die must try.

Bro really salute you. Confirm you are the owner of the shop. I think its time you pay for advertising fees and give bros here discount.:p:D

labman
06-03-2008, 01:04 PM
On Monday went down to blk 3xx and found that the tn shop has already closed even the sign board was taken down, then went up to blk 7xx in central. the place was locked up also. then remembered from some brudder that there was a new shop in nearby estate, but dont noe where. so bought a sin ming wanbao and search for that place. managed to find it and headed for it. anyway will post the fr in the TP thread.

didnt want to try those at blk4xx because too near my place. i think reason no need to explain la... until there is a new place in amk will then post fr here.

reuters
06-03-2008, 05:29 PM
bro, ho seh bo? every tn in amk you "raid" liao huh? :D if got gd lobang must share share hor. keke...:D

R-K-O

Ho bo? Me, so far so good. No la, not all go before. Seems that the gals in amk tend to change every fortnight, so they are gone even my rtm. Dare not share something not guaranteed. :D

reuters
06-03-2008, 05:39 PM
On Monday went down to blk 3xx and found that the tn shop has already closed even the sign board was taken down, then went up to blk 7xx in central.

3xx & 7xx & 7xx in yishun has the same owner.

Regaine
07-03-2008, 10:05 PM
3xx & 7xx & 7xx in yishun has the same owner.

How you know bro ? :eek::p

Regaine
07-03-2008, 10:06 PM
On Monday went down to blk 3xx and found that the tn shop has already closed even the sign board was taken down, then went up to blk 7xx in central. the place was locked up also. then remembered from some brudder that there was a new shop in nearby estate, but dont noe where. so bought a sin ming wanbao and search for that place. managed to find it and headed for it. anyway will post the fr in the TP thread.

Thanks for your feedback Too bad another place bite the dust. :(

R-K-O
07-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Ho bo? Me, so far so good. No la, not all go before. Seems that the gals in amk tend to change every fortnight, so they are gone even my rtm. Dare not share something not guaranteed. :D

those are the mobile type. only want fast cash. can forget abt their massage. keke...:D

R-K-O

SP2010
08-03-2008, 02:01 AM

Tend to agree wz you bro on tis PRC. One of the better ones at Blk 1xxx.
Had her few days back . Ratings as below ;

Looks : 7.8/10 , pretty & sweet .
Boobs : C - wz suckable big nipples.
Massage : wasnt keen , straight to hugging n fondling .
BJ : 6.5/10 plus balls sucking .
FJ : 8/10 , quite tight n responsive .
Attitude : 7/10 , friendly enuff .
RTF : Yes.

megatop
08-03-2008, 03:12 AM

Is this the TN with only 2 gals workin there? Any FR on the 2nd gal?

Regaine
08-03-2008, 10:56 PM

Bro you work very fast. Went straight to the main course. :D

SP2010
09-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Bro you work very fast. Went straight to the main course. :D

Yupz, her good looks is enough for me to get into immd action :)

Cheers .

LoveThai
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM

PiaoPiao

Looks : 8/10 From Chongqing. Chongqing chu mei nu
Boobs : C, very nice to fondle
Massage : 6.5/10. wasnt that bad, at least not piano type
BJ : Never tried
FJ: 8/10, very GFE,French kiss, not rushing, very wet
Plus point: she have a very smooth skin, when her leg rub againest my balls,damn high
RTF: YES

This place opens till 1am everyday, very good for me cause its walking distance from me

SP2010
09-03-2008, 04:56 PM
This place opens till 1am everyday, very good for me cause its walking distance from me

Haha , we cud be neighbours :p
Not often we can find a beauty like her .. another info, she is in mid-twenties .

wonderbar
09-03-2008, 06:34 PM
PiaoPiao

Looks : 8/10 From Chongqing. Chongqing chu mei nu
Boobs : C, very nice to fondle
Massage : 6.5/10. wasnt that bad, at least not piano type
BJ : Never tried
FJ: 8/10, very GFE,French kiss, not rushing, very wet
Plus point: she have a very smooth skin, when her leg rub againest my balls,damn high
RTF: YES

Glad that AMK bros like my find here. But hor i very poor thing leh always at this low pts wanna try out some other location also not enough pt to ask :p Any kind soul here can help me out....???

Regaine
09-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Haha , we cud be neighbours
Not often we can find a beauty like her .. another info, she is in mid-twenties .

You mean you also stay in AMK?

SP2010
10-03-2008, 06:06 AM
You mean you also stay in AMK?

Yes Bro Regaine , staying at AMK . Guess u're also one of the guys in AMK ;)

Man of Tiger
10-03-2008, 05:03 PM
last week after meeting my friend, i went passed blk 3xx and found out that the tn shop closed down liao:(

QQgame
10-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Heard that some of the TN shops in AMK after kena raid the Landlord kena letter from CID to stop renting the outlet to anyone doing the same old trade:( looks like HDB TN outlets will be gone soon.

reuters
11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
How you know bro ? :eek::p

Told by one of the wl.

owenfang
11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Actually how old are you guys?

Got any boy boy (around 16 yr old) visit the TN b4???

owenfang
11-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Acutally how old are you guys??

Any boyboy (around 16 year old) visit the TN b4??

owenfang
11-03-2008, 06:26 PM
How old are you guys??

Regaine
11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Yes Bro Regaine , staying at AMK . Guess u're also one of the guys in AMK ;)

Yes happily staying here. Mayb one of these days want to lim kopi?

Told by one of the wl

Thanks. :)

Cytan7
11-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Yes happily staying here. Mayb one of these days want to lim kopi?

Thanks. :)

I am working in AMK, can still meet or not? :p

sexmatrix03
12-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Dear All Bros,

Anyone know what time the 416 on closes?

And which shop is it?

I when recee jus now at about 10pm n all the shop except a tv repair shop are closed.

Could any kind bros out there can advise me?

Thks!! :)

China_Kid
12-03-2008, 12:19 AM
I am working in AMK, can still meet or not? :p

Since some Bros here working & staying in AMK. So, can i join u guys too ? I long time nvr go to AMK Hub liao.

reuters
12-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Dear All Bros,

Anyone know what time the 416 on closes?

And which shop is it?

I when recee jus now at about 10pm n all the shop except a tv repair shop are closed.

Could any kind bros out there can advise me?

Thks!! :)

I went last month, close to midnight, both shops still open.

Blue Monday
12-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Actually how old are you guys?

Got any boy boy (around 16 yr old) visit the TN b4???

funny question to ask, are you 16 yrs old and thinking of visiting ?

I suggest u go to the HC listed in other threads for a better experience.

sexmatrix03
12-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I went last month, close to midnight, both shops still open.

Hi Bro Reuters,

Do you know the exact location of the shops? Do I need to go from the front or back? cos the back now all blocked up for upgrading works.

PM me if its ok for you... cos maybe its too open to reply this way.

Thanks alot!!

Cheers.