PDA

View Full Version : Amk

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

R-K-O
17-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Hey bro....... i am not the one who deducted your point ok. by the way how the points thing work i also don't know. if i know how to i will add you the point.

bro benlee69, i not saying u deduct my points. Maybe some seniors or the forum moderators felt that i shd not have commented on what you say. The remark of deducting is shown on my CP. So don get me wrong. Just wanna say out then will forget it.... :)

R-K-O

asdfghjkl
17-05-2005, 01:41 AM
any happening at the block along ave 3, formerly uob bank underneath.. :)

R-K-O
17-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Hey you got problem is it??? you don like it thats too bad...... by the way i am not blaming RKO. pls read the post with your eyes open. aiya i wonder why waste my time replying to some1 so low like you.....

Cool down bro benlee69......... I would like to say something to brobenlee69 and bro funguy18m. For this issue of complimentry special is depends on individuals. Some may think is no gd for not paying and some may think that since the gals say su kah we give then is up to us. So maybe i suggest we keep away this issue and let the bros to decide how much to give for themselves. Instead of debating on this issue, why not we continue to post FRs and experiences for this thread? And i also don want to see bros here to quarrel over a no correct answer (like i say, depends on individuals). I apologise for the inconvenience and unhappiness caused to this forum. Let's be open-hearted and forget about this thing..... :)

Anyway, me long time never go amk tn liao. Any bros will like to join me one of these days?? :D

R-K-O

R-K-O
17-05-2005, 01:54 AM
any happening at the block along ave 3, formerly uob bank underneath.. :)

It was quite some time we heard abt this. If not wrong is blk 23* right? Mm... i selodom go that side so not sure. Is it the one outside looks like a hair saloon??

R-K-O

Skye
17-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Was at XH yesterday late afternoon.
Served by a lady which i think was the youngest there. Didn't catch her name though.

Massage was good, She had amazing strength, but her hands were quite rough so it felt like mosha/exfoliation everytime she used her hands to glide down my back.
What i like about this place is that HJ is auto. I mean that HJ is what RKO says, complimentary. It seems like its part of the package.
I usually fall asleep during my session, so its nice when instead of waking me up to ask me, she would just go for it. What a pleasant surprise to wake up to...

Overall
Service wise is quite good actually for the minimal damage that you pay.
Although the setup is small and sparse

Thanks for the intro to this place.

Cheers

Songsong77
17-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Was at XH yesterday late afternoon.
Served by a lady which i think was the youngest there. Didn't catch her name though.

How did she look like and when did you go. The last time I went, they were all CMI! Maybe I should give this joint another chance...? :cool:

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2005, 02:53 PM
It was quite some time we heard abt this. If not wrong is blk 23* right? Mm... i selodom go that side so not sure. Is it the one outside looks like a hair saloon??

R-K-O

Hey bro, you still venture *332? Any updates pls. Tks~ ;)

simone
21-05-2005, 08:43 PM
To be sure just give them a call then. ;)
bro..you sound like u know the contact number, care to share with the rest. thx!

Skye
22-05-2005, 11:28 AM
SongSong,

I went in the late afternoon, around 4pm i think.
Lookswise, she was about 6/10 in my opinion, but i think she was the youngest and better looking ones there.
She is not the chatty sort, but then again, if you talk at XH, i'm pretty sure that everyone will be listening in.

Do let us know when you pop by there.

Thanks

R-K-O
22-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Hey bro, you still venture *332? Any updates pls. Tks~ ;)

Never visit XH for 2 weeks liao 'cos recently go try other TNs. Will only go if my fren jio.... :)

R-K-O

giggs310010
24-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Oh? She's still there? Then bros here shd be rushing down to XH liao. heehee...... I never meant to say you cheap leh. Just write how i feel. Like I said, just my comments, no offence or other bad means. For that post I was deducted rep points. sigh....... :( Maybe i shd be more helpful and give more gd FRs.......

R-K-O

dear R-K-O, since XJ is still there, is she still offering the same kind of service as before. I know she mia for a short while, hopefully her standard still the same ?
Please comment and update. :rolleyes:

R-K-O
25-05-2005, 12:23 AM
dear R-K-O, since XJ is still there, is she still offering the same kind of service as before. I know she mia for a short while, hopefully her standard still the same ?
Please comment and update. :rolleyes:

Hi bro giggs310010, i so pai seh to say i never been to XH for quite some time liao. Normally i go is XY massage me. Recently try other tn, like blk 236 at yishun. heehee......

R-K-O

homeosapian
31-05-2005, 05:51 PM
After reading so much about this place, went there last week.. first time.
Impression, a little run down, all the beds separated by thick curtain.

inside..told the gal I want an mo..lead to a room, curtain closed up and reinforced with pegs.. think should be ok, a little more secure.

Strip to boxer shorts, and lie down.. massage was good for 40 mins...In between, she ask me if I have been there before, .I reply yes...trying to sound experienced..wa..after that...the massage behind incidentally kept touching the butts and balls.

Turn in front, point to my didi.. I just nodded my head..pull down boxer pants and HJ me. I auto roam.. no resistance, even remove bra to let me assess better. After a while, not coming.. push her her to my nipple, and she start licking and I also french a bit..
Cummed and clean up. Never mentioned price throughout.

changed and pay her 50...

Looks : 6.5
massage :7.5
HJ :6
May go back again.. if nearby and have the time.

giggs310010
01-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Finally tried this Xiao Jie this Monday noon, here's the FR.

The environment is very run down with 1 kind of strange smell, what to do since I am there might as well just try.

XJ looks soso or below average, but what attracted me is her huge tits.
Half way through the massage I started to touch her tits, but she refuse to strip down her bra, I finally force it to happen.
Next I started to turn my body towards her nipple and rub my cock on them.

this went on for awhile, until I can't take it and shot my load of sperm on her tits, very wonderful sight to see my sperm to mess up her tits.
WHAT SHOCK ME was that she just use a dry towel to clean, and wear back her bra.
I really pity the brother who look for her after 5pm this Monday, u better brush your mouth if you have suck on them.
Sorry to review this truth. :D

Skye
01-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Tried Xiao yun today...

Looks: 4/10 younger one
Massage: 8/10 good, strong and thorough

Still the same old and cramped place. This time, there was this old man talking really really louding whilst getting his massage done. He was commentating on everything the girl did. He even asked if he could break up the hour's massage, and take 15mins everyday. WTF!!
Bloody noisy. Still, i managed to fall asleep and awoke to some very nice fondling on my little brother. Standard Hj with a little too much oil...
Paid $50.
Overall: Cheap thrill again

R-K-O
03-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Feeling body tired so intend to go for a massage. Alighting at amk mrt station and intend to walk to XH. While walking along, suddenly blk 443 pop into my mind. Never try b4 so half way turn left and proceed there......

Forget the shop name so just di kum. Found the TN and went in. Inside & outsaide looks similar like XH, tinted glass and curtains as partition inside. Was served by a gal call xiao ling. Was told $36 for 1hr massage. Willingly went in and start undressed. Not that i lazy to describe the massage process but i think that bros here should know that it is quite SOP, nothing to shout about..... Before times up ask me wherher want to extend, i said ok. I really enjoy the massage, especially when she doing my legs, really hard and she knows where to press at the tiring part. The extension time is massaging my both heads (me and my didi). After the session, dressed up and drink a cup of water. She took out her samsung hp and told me her number, asking me to look for her next visit. I obliged and went off. Below is the FR:

Name: xiao ling
Look: 6/10
Figure: 5.5/10 - got a bit spare tyre though ahe not fat.
Boobs: A cup
Massage: 7.5/10 - leg and head(top) massage really relief my tiredness.
HJ: 8/10 - plus a bit of JG, knows how to tackle on the sensitive part.
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Total damage: $80 (1.5hrs massage + HJ)
Overall: gd attitude, not chatty, do whatever i request (not the special part).
RTF: only for gd massage, forget abt the looks and you sure enjoy...... :D

Some bros may think that my FR is boring, 'cos no happening action. I just wanna to share with you bros for what i experienced. Hope bros here will support and up my points. Thank you you....... :)

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
04-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Feeling body tired so intend to go for a massage. Alighting at amk mrt station and intend to walk to XH. While walking along, suddenly blk 443 pop into my mind. Never try b4 so half way turn left and proceed there......

R-K-O

Haha bro, you finally go there liao arh. :p

hosehmanz
05-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Went to Xing He at 3.15pm today. Business not that good. Saw Xiao Hong straight away at the sofa, talking to customers whilst drinking water.

She smiled and pointed to Xiao Yun. Below the FR:

Strong Good message, extremely thorough, my shoulder, lower Hip Flexor was soothed perfectly after 3 days per week of weight training.

Relaxing and powerful message (not "sayang' "sayang' type. Rate: 8.5/10
Left 10 mins, turned front, pointed to my brother, I knocked my head, handjack while I autoroam. She kissed my ear lobes and nipples gently, sky-high, jerked within 3 mins. (My worst record, damn, must be the message making my body so comfortable that the didi is very "REACTIVE".

Blossoms, B sized,
Looks, 6/10.
A bit of baby fat around waist, face slightly chubby, but pleasant enough.
(Dun be choosy ok, I'm below 30 and I couldn't withstand her "temptations" pf HJ. Shame on me. Hee Hee...)
Paid 60 and will return Next Sat/Sun,,,

She asked for my mobile but I said wait gf found out then I cannot come again, she a bit sad and give me her HP instead.

PLUS points,
a) She is very nice, service orientated, please go for the message 1st, cos her message is really good, then no need ask for special, flip over, you get it, automatic.
b) She puts on a smile and very cheerful, but does not converse much, maybe cos me 1st time try her.
c) Enjoy her massage and complimentary HJ, she's worth it.
d) Think Xiao Hong and Xiao Jie got too many biz, thus she may be neglected, no worries, I will support her within one week.

BTW, Ah Rong (tall, tooth unpleasant) not really worh a try.
YeZhi had left Xinghe for previous Tuina "NANFANG" at 330

Support XiaoYun ya, if u need her personal no, PM me loh, but gentle hor, cos I need her this Sun, hee hee. To sum up, good message, good service.

R-K-O
06-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Went to Xing He at 3.15pm today. Business not that good. Saw Xiao Hong straight away at the sofa, talking to customers whilst drinking water.

Hi bro, seems like you really enjoy with xiao yun. She really got gd service, i mean overall. Everytime i go there, i'm served by her. One thing is she never ask me for my hp# 'cos she saw my gf photo in my hp. She did want to give me her hp# but i said no need, since everytime i go also kanna her so this is fate. heehee.......... :D Anyway, me just visit blk 443 so $$$ low liao. Will visit end of this mth.....

R-K-O

kaka99
06-06-2005, 10:05 PM

Strong Good message, extremely thorough, my shoulder, lower Hip Flexor was soothed perfectly after 3 days per week of weight training.

Relaxing and powerful message (not "sayang' "sayang' type. Rate: 8.5/10
Left 10 mins, turned front, pointed to my brother, I knocked my head, handjack while I autoroam. She kissed my ear lobes and nipples gently, sky-high, jerked within 3 mins. (My worst record, damn, must be the message making my body so comfortable that the didi is very "REACTIVE".

Blossoms, B sized,
Looks, 6/10.
A bit of baby fat around waist, face slightly chubby, but pleasant enough.
(Dun be choosy ok, I'm below 30 and I couldn't withstand her "temptations" pf HJ. Shame on me. Hee Hee...)
Paid 60 and will return Next Sat/Sun,,,

She asked for my mobile but I said wait gf found out then I cannot come again, she a bit sad and give me her HP instead.

PLUS points,
a) She is very nice, service orientated, please go for the message 1st, cos her message is really good, then no need ask for special, flip over, you get it, automatic.
b) She puts on a smile and very cheerful, but does not converse much, maybe cos me 1st time try her.
c) Enjoy her massage and complimentary HJ, she's worth it.
d) Think Xiao Hong and Xiao Jie got too many biz, thus she may be neglected, no worries, I will support her within one week.

BTW, Ah Rong (tall, tooth unpleasant) not really worh a try.
YeZhi had left Xinghe for previous Tuina "NANFANG" at 330

Support XiaoYun ya, if u need her personal no, PM me loh, but gentle hor, cos I need her this Sun, hee hee. To sum up, good message, good service.

Bro. Interested to try Xiao Yun. May I know roughly how old is she? Thanks.

hosehmanz
07-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Hi Kaka99,

She is about 32yrs old,

No need to book, just call her at the Tuina Outlet no listed in previous pages, sure can get to try her.

Cheerios,

sleeping liao.........
:)

R-K-O
07-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Went down to XH yesterday afternoon looking for XJ but was told by a gal that XJ was working - have to wait for half an hour. She appeared sad when I told her I will wait. Waited for about 15 mins and meanwhile observing her. This gal seems rather young and her shape seems to be okay - at least not as big size as XJ. So I told her that I cant wait liao and ask her to massage for me. Asked for her name then and was told Xiao Yun then I remember that she was also recommended in this forum.

Another satisfactory bro who tried XY. :) She ok to me, just like i say, always kanna her when i go there. She almost like tied me down liao....haha...... Just curious, that i mentioned in my previous post. Did she let you bros do everything you want?

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
bro r-k-o,

ya, i think she is very accomodating and seems to be able to let me do whatever i want but as she was wearing jeans, me did not finger her. However, she seems to have a melancholy look. So sad, seems to have things troubling her though i did not ask. Do u have the same impression too?

Tks~ for the feedback on XY. Will try her tml to find out what's troubling her? :p

R-K-O
08-06-2005, 09:40 PM
bro r-k-o,

ya, i think she is very accomodating and seems to be able to let me do whatever i want but as she was wearing jeans, me did not finger her. However, she seems to have a melancholy look. So sad, seems to have things troubling her though i did not ask. Do u have the same impression too?

What else will troubled a PDMM who works in a TN? Money should be the main thing. Besids that, i noticed that her health nt very gd. Everytime i go she will cough, not sore throat. got once i went she just recover from her fever but still coughing. She told me abt that and TCSS abt her search for a gd doctor. Sigh... sometimes feel so pity for them. That's why even she provide complimentry special, I'll still pay her $50, including massage.

Come to think of it, complimentry specials are not common in TN. The other TN got the same kind is at yishun blk 2**. If I'm not wrong, the dals will take 40%-50% from the massage. That's why to them the specials to them are extras. Even though no specials they also will survive. So sometimes they will nt ask. Thet will do only you request. This info was told by the gal in yishun blk 2** TN. So I think is also likewise in XH. Anyway, nobody will think money is enough. So the more the merrier..... :) But one thing gd abt XH is you can autorom the gals whereas at this yishun tn the gals will so called "do you in a distance".....

R-K-O

lonelyheart
12-06-2005, 02:02 PM
hi all,

AMK ave 10 (macdonald area, not central) has a lot of TN shops. I was walk around and noticed that there is 4 around the market area and another 4 or 5 nearer to Deyi sec school.

i have tried this joint called Min Min, but the 2 ladies' look wise cmi. i need a regular massage and left.
Also tried the one next to Kang An, the gal that served me also so so only, but service oriented. up to you to pay her for the special.....

anybody else can share the other shops around that area and any good recommendation. otherwise i think i will give amk a miss...

i also tried xiao yun from XH, she is alright but i dun like the shop and the location. its near a church, christ of king....O brother.....

cheers

Rof|maoxz
12-06-2005, 02:17 PM
hi all,

I also tried xiao yun from XH, she is alright but i dun like the shop and the location. its near a church, christ of king....O brother.....

cheers

Shall I check it out for you and give you a FR? :cool: I think you shld give AMK a miss if XH's gers dun suit you. AMK's outlet mostly provide cheap thrills. Lookwise you can't complain much.

rabitsu
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
hi all,

AMK ave 10 (macdonald area, not central) has a lot of TN shops. I was walk around and noticed that there is 4 around the market area and another 4 or 5 nearer to Deyi sec school.

i have tried this joint called Min Min, but the 2 ladies' look wise cmi. i need a regular massage and left.
Also tried the one next to Kang An, the gal that served me also so so only, but service oriented. up to you to pay her for the special.....

anybody else can share the other shops around that area and any good recommendation. otherwise i think i will give amk a miss...

i also tried xiao yun from XH, she is alright but i dun like the shop and the location. its near a church, christ of king....O brother.....

cheers

So did you shout...."Oh GOD, I'm cumming".

akaza24
13-06-2005, 02:54 PM
hi all,

cheers

Me live ave 10 too but never really try any TNs ard amk coz majority cmi, mi std for TN veri high one, hehe.. Tats why always go other areas to reccee.

I will provide some info for those living ard amk area. There is one call jing jiang at blk 446, besides a coffeeshop, so location wise not veri good. All the ppl can see u going in and out. Blk 555, there is also one but totally cmi, so dun bother.

average jOe
13-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Just went to xh at blk 332. Asked for xiaoyun. I guess the trick not to be too bitterly disappointed is not to have great expectation of the qualities of the gals in tn joints in neighberhood areas. It will never matched those of BHC or DHC. Never will be. Well, she look average slightly on the plumb side. Maybe not fat but definitely not slim. Wored jeans and a red T-shirt. Not a sight that will turn you on. But I have to compliment on the massage; hard and solid. As I excercise quite a bit, the masage is pretty soothing. Well, she did ask the magic question once time is almost up.I think my hesistant look on my face prompt her to inform me that the hj with the 1 hour massage is only $50. As it is my intention to give her $50 anyway due to lack of small notes. I replied okie and she eventually hj me with much auto roaming and some french kissing. For $50, I must said I am underpaying her. For your info, the place is really crampy. Was shocked at first when I saw 2 gals massaging one uncle as i walked past one of the 'cubicle'. It was later then I realised that new gal was being trained to massage. Lucky uncle; the whole training espisode was free for him. Anyway,

Name : Xiao Yun
Look : 6/10
Figure : 5/10
Breast : 6.5/10 (Extra point for her pink nipple)
HJ : 6.5/10
Damage : $50 (including the massage)
RTF : Where can you get this price for 1 hr of good massage and hj??

soorya
16-06-2005, 11:10 PM
I visited this Tui Na place at AMK block 443 last week. Forget the name. If you want a good hard massage then this is the place. No specials though.

Only distraction is that lot of people seem to come to the reception area from outside to chitchat- so it tends to be very noisy. The PRC in the reception area (said her english name was Nicole) is quite friendly though.

Skye
18-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Average Joe, glad you enjoyed xiao yun's services.

At least their massage there at XH is decent.
Services decent too, yet not charged at a premium.
The only hitch is the location. Try going there on weekends when there is activities/masses going on at church. So many folks walking around...

A cheap place to go and i think a good timing would be somewhere from 3 to 4.30.

Cheers,
Skye

benlee69
18-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Just a info for all bro out here, the shop will change from XH to JH within this few days cos change boss liao but don know will change gal or not. just keep your fingers cross, just in case your favour gal left the place.

soorya
19-06-2005, 01:08 AM
hi all,

cheers

Bro Lonelyheart,

Have u tried the tui na at block 443. This is few shops away from the beauty parlour. Went there today again and was massaged by Fang Kheng. Very good massage but no specials. However her massage is very sensuous...recommended. ;)

akaza24
19-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Bro Lonelyheart,

Have u tried the tui na at block 443. This is few shops away from the beauty parlour. Went there today again and was massaged by Fang Kheng. Very good massage but no specials. However her massage is very sensuous...recommended. ;)

This TN shop got advertise in the Shin min Daily news if i am not wrong. Wah, sensuous massage but no special how to tahan... Might take a look since i live so near there :)

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2005, 12:35 PM
This TN shop got advertise in the Shin min Daily news if i am not wrong. Wah, sensuous massage but no special how to tahan... Might take a look since i live so near there :)

The lady in-charge is abit lau chio looking, unless your taste is similar. :cool:

R-K-O
19-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Maybe you guys can try xiao ling. She massaged me once. Good and hard. HJ also gd, gives a bit og jua gen, as stated in my previous post..... :)

R-K-O

Mclaren
19-06-2005, 09:53 PM
is xiao jie still working there? does she still provide fj?

rentafl
22-06-2005, 03:48 PM
My 1st fr in sammy so pls dont zap me if i write anything wrong :)

Went down to HX last week and was asign a pmdd by the name XY. she give a not too bad massage on my back then i turn around for the front. as she was sitting by my side i start to autoroam her, hehe no push away and i thought that's a good sign and i move my hands behind to unhook her bra, her boobs not very big but good enough to press press. she then start to hj me while i was playing with her tits. unzip her jeans and finger her, she got wet but before i can do any thing else i cum :( over it's was a good cheap fun as i paid a total of $50 all in. the is a good place to go for a ok massage and also for press press and did dig

farie
05-07-2005, 04:32 PM
bros, tis is my first post.. i just came back from jin he... it used to be called xinghe, i guess it just changed it's name.. anyway tis is also my first tn session... forgive me if i'm bad, well here goes... the girl i got was xiao jie.. i could auto roam but couldn't go down south, she said she was having the 'thing' so not convinent.. bros take note, can go next week and ask if she still has the 'thing'

Name : Xiao Jie (prc i guess)
Look : 6/10 (looks ok to me.. anyway the place was quite dark)
Figure : 5/10 (abit plumb almost to the fat side)
Breast : 6/10 (it was big.. but felt abit saggy.. big nipples too)
HJ : 7/10 (she was not bad.. my didi didn't want to cum so she tried hard for abt 15-20mins.. plus point for the effort)
FJ : dun tink have.. cos cun even touch
Damage : $50 (including the massage)
RTF : will return for the good massage

Mclaren
06-07-2005, 12:59 PM
anyone tried xiao hong in xinghe b4? does she do fj?

benlee69
07-07-2005, 09:39 AM
anyone tried xiao hong in xinghe b4? does she do fj?

Why don you go ask her yourself? don forget to FR ok. oh by the way have you found out about XJ cos the other time you ask the same old question.

R-K-O
10-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Heard that Xin He had changed name to Jin He. Any bro knowa whether got change management? The gals still remain?

R-K-O

Monkey4
11-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Heard that Xin He had changed name to Jin He. Any bro knowa whether got change management? The gals still remain?

R-K-O

bro r-k-o, dunno about change of management but all the gals still there.

benlee69
11-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Nothing had changed but just that the signboard and the boss was history. ;)

R-K-O
11-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks bros... Anyway, quite miss XY as she always look at me and smile when turned around and start to hj me. Don know what she thinking. haha....... :D

Bro monkey4, any fruitful trip in amk recently or any other area? :)

R-K-O

ahkong
15-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Was there for massage yesterday, as usual look for Giantic bOObs XJ. Her massage is really good and her pair of bOObies, huge and soft. Ask her if she do FJ outside, she said no strictly HJ and nothing else. The shop name has changed but the gals there are still the same. ;)

soorya
16-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Went to Jin He for the first time last saturday. Was disappointed with the quality of the massage and no special (HJ) also. Perhaps got the wrong girl, forget her name now.
So immediately afterwards went to this Tui Na in Block 330. Couldn't get the name , it was written in Mandarin and I cant read it. The billboard is written in red colour with 30 dollars and 60 dollars written in bold outside. Undressed and happened to read this note stuck on the wall in english-"Strictly no Specials" :confused:
Anyway got a very good massage by a 40 plus lady. And to my surprise she pointed at my little bro in the end and gave HJ! ;)

Mclaren
16-07-2005, 04:00 AM
wats the name of the lady who hj u in blk 330? wats the damage? btw are u an indian or mly?

Mclaren
16-07-2005, 04:02 AM
is there lau chios in blk 330 massage centre?

soorya
16-07-2005, 02:41 PM
wats the name of the lady who hj u in blk 330? wats the damage? btw are u an indian or mly?

Why are you so interested to know the race?

R-K-O
17-07-2005, 08:31 PM

Eh... bro Mclaren, i suggest you explore the TN yourself rather than asking so much about things that will some how or rather irritates bros here. Just a gentle reminder, look at your points. :)

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
17-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Eh... bro Mclaren, i suggest you explore the TN yourself rather than asking so much about things that will some how or rather irritates bros here. Just a gentle reminder, look at your points. :)

R-K-O

Dun bother Mclaren please. Let the ignore button take care of things. :cool:

kaka99
17-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Is XY still there? Went down few days ago but didn't saw her.

xuguo
18-07-2005, 02:28 PM
just saw this thread...anyone can advice me where hx (xy the girl)

skymud
19-07-2005, 11:26 AM
xy shld still be around went there last fri, shes the 1 that attend to me

nic_h
19-07-2005, 05:57 PM
yup.. xy is definitely there.
Was serviced by her last week. very good massage. Enough strength to make ur aches go away.. hehe. was massaged by her for 45 mins and its not like touch touch here and there. Solid massage. :)
As for special, nice perky boobs. too bad she wear jeans.. but anyway.. made her pull down her jeans abit... enough space for me to finger her. :P

Rof|maoxz
19-07-2005, 08:03 PM
just saw this thread...anyone can advice me where hx (xy the girl)

Dun know how to answer your Q. :mad:

kaka99
19-07-2005, 11:14 PM
xy shld still be around went there last fri, shes the 1 that attend to me

Thanks bro. Will go down to try her tomorrow.

Mclaren
24-07-2005, 11:50 AM
soorya u there?

Nash Teh
26-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey bros

this is my first FR reply, so correct me if I am wrong,
the TN at blk 330 with the blue sign has a little bit of cmi ladies but for the TN with the red sign board, got lau chios in it so I still suggest JH rather then the red and blue sign TN.

To be precise, I live near to the blk 330. so I got a glance of the ladies inside when I was on leave in the morning for certain days.

Mclaren
27-07-2005, 09:04 PM
is the shop in blk 330 with a pic of a foot outside the shop? there are onli 3 gals workin there rite? there is onli one shop in blk 330, btw wats the name of the shop u are refering to?

Nash Teh
29-07-2005, 04:40 PM
bro mclaren,

Let me check out for you, as I live next to this blk. :)
I put it up and let u all know........ :)

Nash Teh
01-08-2005, 09:16 AM
yo bro mclaren,

just chk out for you
yi yuan ?? will be the first tn to be seen if u r coming from the direction of the kopitiam, the sign board is in red with pink doors frame.

if you walk down a bit, after you bypass a shop selling coffee powder, you will see xin mong, which is also another signboard in red, previously it was in blue but dunno why it changes to red. it had the chinese characters of xin mong on the glass door.

this is all I know about the shop and as for xin mong, its just open only about 3 months.........then the yi yuan has open about 6 months or more...........

as for the damage....havent try but do post a FR if you have tried..........

smartbet
01-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Hi all bros.

I am new in AMK. i recently saw one TN at Blk 555. Is it a new TN here??

Any FR for sharing from all bros who had visited this 555?

Mclaren
01-08-2005, 09:58 PM
nash, u mean there is two tuina shops in blk 330? just to confirm

Nash Teh
02-08-2005, 06:31 PM
yo bro mclaren

its true, just open 2 as what I had previously stated in the Fr
the 2nd store just open few months ago....

yamaha
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
yo smartbet i check it out for u.
i stay nearby.

uzumaki_naruto
04-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Went to this shop(JH) and got this lady. Lookwise average.

Massage was good.

When come to special though i thought was automatic but never?

So when i realise left 5 minutes i thought i better make a move if not my little brother will be angry.

So without warning i just pull her top up and pull her bra down and began massaging them. She was shocked but allow me to handle them. Then i guided her hand to my little brother but she stopped me???

She then quoted me $30 for the HJ!!!! I thought complimentary???

So i countered $50 for everything cos thats all i got. She nodded happily.

Then after the deed was done and i paid her. I chatted with her for abit. We were the only ones in the shop the other girl was buying lunch.

I told her that usually i got free "service" from the other girl working here and i would normally pay them $50 or $60 depending on whether i happy or not. I told her that this was the first time that someone quoted me a price for the "service".

She say she cannot say for the other masseuse but she say that she has been getting alot of customer who does not tip her at all after giving the complementary service. She said that there was even a guy who demanded $4 back and demanded that the entire service was only worth $36. She mentioned the guy threatened to make a scene and report her!!!! If she did not return $4 to him.

So she now will quote a price to new customer of hers those who have had her before and had tipped her accordingly she will not quote.

Just a story i am telling.

I don't know if that guy is a samster here if he is then i got nothing to say.

I edited certain part of this story so that the masseuse will not kena anything from the guy. So the only person who knows who the masseuse is is that guy. You know who you are.

R-K-O
04-08-2005, 07:34 PM
bro uzumaki_naruto, what's the gal name??

R-K-O

smartbet
06-08-2005, 01:36 PM
yo smartbet i check it out for u.
i stay nearby.

Thanks Bro. :)

humpcheepang
12-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Went there JH yesterday, searching like seow and was toiting between blk 332 & 330, but finally got into JH. First stepped in, hmm, kind of smell, like floor soaked with water for too long. A lady came out (not bad I thot), but my mind was XJ, so waited for about 5 mins, and was showed to the 1st nearest to main entrance. Told her my back painful as I did not sleep well the nite B4, and probably twisted my neck. She bothered to get chinese herbs oil to rub on me during the massaging and concentrate more on the painful area.

The came the front part, she massaged my chest standing from my head and moving towards groin and back. Can tell bust is big, and really damn BIG! She rubbed me, and I moved my hands up too, grapping 2 melons while still lying. Too bad she has got 2 shirts, making movement difficult. She then sat to my right and massaged my tummy, and my right hand unbuckled her bra. Oppss...big sia! She then asked if want to do there (pointing to my didi) and quoted me $20!? :confused: Well, I thot it is standard rate of $50 all in all!? Anyway, submitted to her, no choice, high alarm liao and let her kill me this time. Nevertheless, it is still cheap comparing to most other TNs.

Well, the rest are SOP.......stroked and stroked, me suck and ruba, but no fingering or frenching.....XJ is a big sized lady, big tits and big nipples, maybe big lobang too....

Overall ok, not to be too picky. Except that the room is cramp and somehow some kind of smell......next time will try for some others.

Damage : $36 (entrance) + $20 (HJ)
RTF : Maybe

Cheers..... :cool:

fliper2004
12-08-2005, 03:44 PM
saw a shop at blk 555. saw 4 ladies inside. anyone had tried e shop inside n care to giv an FR from e shop?

farie
13-08-2005, 12:38 AM
i tink JH is one of the best tns i've visited... go there if u want a good solid and hard massage, i've tried xy and xj.. though the ladies cmi, their massage is solid as compared to younger girls elsewhere who massage like playing piano... i was serviced by xy today and the usual stuff...
damage: $50 in total(massage + hj)
rtf: definitly, whenever i'm aching all over

smartie
14-08-2005, 12:32 PM
I agree.. its one of the better shops. Just had a session with XY a few days ago.. Massage was great.

Damages: 50 all in for 1 hr

yelk
15-09-2005, 05:14 PM
My Virgin FR Post... But nt my first time chionging...
Been reading on at th is JH from AMK from SB....
So today finally i went to check this TN shop out...
Was there around 3pm...
First step in only the 3 ladies ask me how old am I... and This shop is only for adult 18 and above... Sianz... Told them i aready over 18 years back...

Then one lady then attend to me.... Put me at the second bed.... Then later proceed to massage me... Nothing Special... SOP.. then took out my boxer and ask me to turn around... At times when massage my thigh when go touch my ball... Still nth much... and i just lay there .. no hard on nth... Then finally she pop the golden qns by pointing at my there... and i ask how much ... she say 40!!!! Then i told her i only got 50... take it or leave it... Then she agree to it... Proceed to HJ me... also SOP... i then auto roam her... wanted to unzip her jean.. she tell me that she having that montly affair... Sianz.. anyway ended up quite fast..
Happened to overheard one guy next bed... He just came in when i abt to finish... he say he 1st time and intro by friend... looking for Xiao Yun... Hmm.. Wonder if he is a sammy too!! Bro r u here??

Anway then i asked how many person r there.. she told me 3... and her name is xiao dun know what... din manage to catch

Name: Xiao ??? ( Din Manage to Catch but Xiao Jie for sure)
Massge: 6/10 (Not really good leh....)
Body: 4/10 ( Quite Fat... Been pinching her love handle and extra tyre when autoroaming.. Haha)
HJ: 5/10... Normal SOP...
BJ/FJ: Neber Try
Damage 50 all together.....

A bit disappinted.. Maybe expectation too high ...I`ll prefer SN in Yishun then.. Tang Tang and Coco is much better... and playful too..

Will try the another girl next time.... Either Xiao Yin or Xiao Jie...

xiaolibiantai
16-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi all bros, I just move in to AMK near blk449 market that area. saw about 4-5 TN around. But mostly is at 2nd level from backdoor, cannot reccee and dunno got special a not? Any kind bros who frequent this area, can suggest 1 that provides specials?? Looks doesn't matter much coz can't expect too high at neighbourhood area. Thanx! :D

R-K-O
09-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Just finished a session in YY at blk 330. Think shd post here 'cos previously got several FRs liao.

Went in and saw 3 gals, one of whom is the blonde-haired PRC that bro Rof|maoxz mentioned. She and one more gal were having their dinner. So got a quite tall gal attended me, named Xiao Yan. Show me to the last "cubicle" and after i stripped we proceed to the SOP massage.

Her masaage is very gd. One of the most hard and thorough i ever encounter. Very accomodating and service oriented. Never rush and slowly do her job. She asked me whether want 1hr of 1.5hr. I told her to massage my whole body thoroughly and time is not a problem. She continued to give me the best of her skills and i really felt relaxed and relief. After turned around, she massaged my stomach and upper tigh then my didi suddenly wake up. She smiled and asked want to do the same to my didi and i say go ahead. She started to apply oil and slowly stroke on my hardened shaft. Me also lifted her blouse, found that her cup is actually A, was fooled by her bra in the first instance. heehee...... After a while i explode into her hands and she commented:" 爽咯!". i teased her is she or me. She just laughed and went out. Came back with a basin of hot water and she started to clean me up. The hot towel make me so released and feel awakened. It's really refreshing. After cleaned, dressed up and drank 2 cups of warm water and paid her. A happy and satisfied man then left the shop. keekee......:D

Name: Xiao Yan 小燕
Looks: 6.5/10 - for her age
Age: think is late 30s - she claimed got 2 sons and a daughter.
Boobs: A with quite big nipples
Massage: 8/10 - hard and thorough, my liking.
HJ: 7.5/10 - though SOP but shiok!! keekee........
BJ & FJ: NA
Overall: 9/10 - gd attitude, service oriented, treat me like a king!! haha.......
RTF: sure, but will not purposely choose her. Follow the queue.
Total Damage: $70 - include 1.5hr massage($54)

Overall the gals there are not bad looking, to me. Heard fron XY that the shop had changed a number of owners liao. She must be a lao jiao over there. By the way bro Rof|maoxz, in your post you mentioned that your XYan boobs is C. But my XYan is A leh. Is it got 2 diff people with same name? Anyway you really got taste leh. The blonde can considered the chio among all. keekee..........:D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
12-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Just finished a session in YY at blk 330. Think shd post here 'cos previously got several FRs liao.

Went in and saw 3 gals, one of whom is the blonde-haired PRC that bro Rof|maoxz mentioned. She and one more gal were having their dinner. So got a quite tall gal attended me, named Xiao Yan. Show me to the last "cubicle" and after i stripped we proceed to the SOP massage.

R-K-O

Overall the gals there are not bad looking, to me. Heard fron XY that the shop had changed a number of owners liao. She must be a lao jiao over there. By the way bro Rof|maoxz, in your post you mentioned that your XYan boobs is C. But my XYan is A leh. Is it got 2 diff people with same name? Anyway you really got taste leh. The blonde can considered the chio among all.

XYun was my first ger when I was there and XYan is my 2nd. XYun has the bigger tits, much shorter. $70 for the extra 30 mins quite worth it.

Ps: Next time we go attack the other TN near the swimming pool :)

R-K-O
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
XYun was my first ger when I was there and XYan is my 2nd. XYun has the bigger tits, much shorter. $70 for the extra 30 mins quite worth it.

Ps: Next time we go attack the other TN near the swimming pool :)

bro, you mean the one facing the main rd and near a furniture shop? that day i walked passed there b4 go YY. Took a peep but see nobody. There's a table outside the shop and a little girl sitting down there. Forget the shop name but i know is similar to YY, something xxx美容屋. By the way, when our mission? heehee........:D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
13-11-2005, 12:34 PM
bro, you mean the one facing the main rd and near a furniture shop? that day i walked passed there b4 go YY. Took a peep but see nobody. There's a table outside the shop and a little girl sitting down there. Forget the shop name but i know is similar to YY, something xxx美容屋. By the way, when our mission? heehee........

R-K-O

Some lobang can't be revealed too much. I got news, newcomers coming this mth end. Currently only late 30s lao chais there. Yah, the round table are for their leisure reading place. :p

R-K-O
17-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Some lobang can't be revealed too much. I got news, newcomers coming this mth end. Currently only late 30s lao chais there. Yah, the round table are for their leisure reading place. :p

bro, you can chk out on this TN if you've not tried. PM you liao.....:)

R-K-O

nic_h
17-11-2005, 02:15 PM
bro, you can chk out on this TN if you've not tried. PM you liao.....:)

R-K-O

Bro RKO,
Bo jio?? kekeke... can pm me too?? :D

R-K-O
17-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Bro RKO,
Bo jio?? kekeke... can pm me too?? :D

Can but after i got the name of the shop and exact blk. Forget to chk out 'cos too "busy" with the gals. haha.........:D

R-K-O

IceBerg
18-11-2005, 05:10 AM

Wow got such lobang never jio me bro!!!:mad:

Rof|maoxz
18-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Wow got such lobang never jio me bro!!!:mad:

Eh, you live so far north lay. Btw your area got much happening then AMK. :p

IceBerg
18-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Eh, you live so far north lay. Btw your area got much happening then AMK. :p

Where got far!!! AMK very near me place .... My area abit sianz liao so try out new place ma :p

pudiano
19-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Hi all, sorry to interrupt. new here... stay ard Sengkang area but nothing there so checking out AMK. can anyone be more specific on blk 330? near which shop? paiseh. dunno whether got ground rules here or not :P
THanks!

nic_h
22-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi all, sorry to interrupt. new here... stay ard Sengkang area but nothing there so checking out AMK. can anyone be more specific on blk 330? near which shop? paiseh. dunno whether got ground rules here or not :P
THanks!

alamak.... already give u blk number liao.. somemore with the name of the shop. U asking bros in here to zap u is it??? :p

engine
22-11-2005, 08:40 PM
So BRO am I rite to say there are 2 now in the area? One in BLK 332 and the other in BLK 330?

R-K-O
22-11-2005, 11:28 PM
So BRO am I rite to say there are 2 now in the area? One in BLK 332 and the other in BLK 330?

Actually there are a lot. Just do a search in this thread and other thread you'll find some more.....:)

R-K-O

R-K-O
23-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Recently visited a TN call MZ at amk ave 1 blk 33x. Gd and hard massage, Gals' age between 30-37. Looks between 6-7/10, at their age. Bros who are REALLY interested can pm me. Not going to post any FR or revealing too muuch of the place 'cos it'll will be my body relaxation centre......:)

PS: This place is only for bros who like gd and hard massage w/o considering the looks. Basically all gals look average. Specials? Hmm....... up to you to find out. :D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
24-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Recently visited a TN call MZ at amk ave 1 blk 33x. Gd and hard massage, Gals' age between 30-37. Looks between 6-7/10, at their age. Bros who are REALLY interested can pm me. Not going to post any FR or revealing too muuch of the place 'cos it'll will be my body relaxation centre......:)

PS: This place is only for bros who like gd and hard massage w/o considering the looks. Basically all gals look average. Specials? Hmm....... up to you to find out.

R-K-O

Nice method. :p

R-K-O
24-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Nice method. :p

bro, 2molo friday liao. So decide to go where?? keekee.........:D

R-K-O

humpcheepang
25-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Bro R-K-O,

Any damage report?

Thaz....HCP:D

Rof|maoxz
25-11-2005, 03:25 PM
bro, 2molo friday liao. So decide to go where?? keekee.........:D

R-K-O

Bad day for me, another sunrise arise.... TT was off 2day. So I have got what I wanted....the blonde ger. :D

R-K-O
26-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Bro R-K-O,
Any damage report?

Thaz....HCP:D

bro, you can refer to the post i made on 23/11/05. :)

R-K-O

R-K-O
26-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Seems to me that tn business is expanding in amk. Hmm....... gd thing is got more choices but bad thing is will capture AV attention. I don't want to be like Hougang, shown in newspapers.....:(

Anyway, I personally find that the gals here are much more service-oriented. I've tried a number of TNs in amk and i found that not only they give gd massage but the attitude and service is those in some other places which cannot provide. Their looks are average(basically i don't really go for that), but what attract me most is their superb customer service. Really no horse run. Even sometimes i don't want any specials they won't show any expression of unsatisfaction. Still do their best to serve you. Esp the part on specials pricing. They won't quote me and let me decide how much to give them. Of cos in other areas, there are TNs that also provide gd services.

I do agree that there are some black sheeps in this business which other bros here and me encountered. Well, it's their mistakes that i don't go back for them and can't blame on other people. So hope that bros will take care of amk TNs, bring satisfaction and prosperity to the business....:)

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
26-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Bad day for me, another sunrise arise.... TT was off 2day. So I have got what I wanted....the blonde ger. :D

Hey RKO, 2day went again. I recommend you 90 mins, she give t_o_kong head massage man. Friday still can suck titties lay. But 2day she abit shy. :(

R-K-O
26-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey RKO, 2day went again. I recommend you 90 mins, she give t_o_kong head massage man. Friday still can suck titties lay. But 2day she abit shy. :(

haha..... of cos lah bro. Think she a bit scared 'cos you consecutive 2 days look for her. She may think that you are out for her. keekee....... Actually I find that 1hr massage not enough, not thorough. Normally i'll opt for 1.5hr and my whole body is relief. Got once opt for a 2hr session at MZ, including my eyes, nose and ears got a thorough massage. Shiok!!..........:D

R-K-O

engine
07-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Finally tried JH at Blk 3** after hearing so much about it. Went there after work at about 9 plus was greeted at the door by a blonde hair woman.. and I was thinking OMG! Did I make a mistake? was then lead to the room and a gal X Yun did the massage for mi.. was damn hard... still bruised on mi back up to now. Thur out the massage she was smiling at mi while I looked at the boobs... and after about 40 mins, she started to massage mi belly.. and asked whether mi there needed a massage as not? She quote $30 and when I agreed.. damn was she fast... straight away took out a bottle of oil and started work on mi little bro.. starting.. slowly and and little bro responded.. I quickly unclasp her bra.. tried to pull it down but failed... :( as it was straped from the top....started to fondle her tits.. squeezing them btw mi fingers... as she s+++ed mi little bro.. went to suck her nipples... and she started to s+++e mi faster and tighter... :D and mi started to feel shiok shiok..not too long after.. I unload in 3 quick burst... .sextified...lol

The turn off thingy then came, she just threw a towel on mi little bro.. Just out of curiousity... is this the common practice?

Paid her 70 bucks in all as I really liked the hard n nice massage... she wrote down her number on the back of a card and gave it to mi...asking mi to come again...lol

will definitely RTF and next time maybe will try to strip off her T and bra

X Yun

Looks 6
Boobs 7 nice and round
Massage 8
body 5

Sorry if the FR isn't nice as this is mi virgin massage experience... thanks for the recommendation bro R-K-O

Btw is there another lady there with bigger boobs??

R-K-O
07-12-2005, 11:58 PM
She quote $30 and when I agreed........
Paid her 70 bucks in all as I really liked the hard n nice massage... she wrote down her number on the back of a card and gave it to mi...asking mi to come again...lol
Sorry if the FR isn't nice as this is mi virgin massage experience... thanks for the recommendation bro R-K-O
Btw is there another lady there with bigger boobs??

bro, she quote you the price? Hmm..... Well, for my case is sharp sweet and simple: go in, strip, lie down, massage, turn over, point point(for the 1st time and subsequently natural liao, no need ask), shake shake, lick lick, finger finger, bomb bomb, clean clean, liao liao, pay pay, go off. Till now she never quote me nor request more from me. She'll happily accept how much i give her. That's what i like abt her. Got once i rem she told me i was her 1st customer, already 9pm liao, believe her lor. We go through the usaul session and i gave her extra $10. She happy like f**k and gave me a tight and warm hug. keekee..... But bro, at least you got her hp# so can chat chat a bit.....

Hmm.... i know one with big boobs is XJ, quite a big build size milf.....

R-K-O

obelisk
08-12-2005, 10:56 AM
bro RKO, when wan bring me walk around ar??:D

Rof|maoxz
08-12-2005, 06:41 PM

R-K-O

Hey, got look for the blond ger boh? :p

R-K-O
08-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Hey, got look for the blond ger boh? :p

bo leh, yesterday go MZ with my friend leh, 3 gals down and 1 more to go leh, you leh?:D

R-K-O

R-K-O
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM
bro RKO, when wan bring me walk around ar??:D

bring you walk around?? Think shd be you bring me walk around. keekee....:D

R-K-O

obelisk
09-12-2005, 10:36 AM
bring you walk around?? Think shd be you bring me walk around.

R-K-O

cannot be la...
u more lau jiao in the TN scene leh...
i recently jus start to chiong nia...
altho i in this forum for so long...
always read FR nia...
lol..:o
budden next week payday liao...
birdy day coming oso...
wanna haf some fun...:rolleyes:

hosehmanz
04-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi RKO,

Any updates on JH's PRC ladies?

How's X Yun doing? Missed her......

May visit within next week and FR

Got anyone go to this place lately and any new "stocks" ?

R-K-O
04-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi RKO,

Never been there for some time liao. Now busy conquering other TNs. keekee.... Zen Wellness left 1 more gal to go......:D

R-K-O

solidiceguy
05-03-2006, 02:11 PM
how come another thread on amk ha looooo

solidiceguy
05-03-2006, 02:11 PM
how come another thread on amk ha looooo

R-K-O
28-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi RKO,

bro, never go to JH for long time liao. Recently got passed by there but never peepn in. I also quite miss XY. You said want to visit her leh but till now no FR yet leh. keekee.......:p

R-K-O

ahkong
29-03-2006, 01:41 PM
R-K-O

I was one of her regulars... Too bad this PRC MILF with big boobs XJ (*She got the look of Pamela Anderson) has gone back to China, really miss her bOObs...

R-K-O
29-03-2006, 08:51 PM
I was one of her regulars... Too bad this PRC MILF with big boobs XJ (*She got the look of Pamela Anderson) has gone back to China, really miss her bOObs...

Normally these WL won't stay long. Actually there's a TN at blk 330 call Shu Xin(舒心), beside Yi Yuan. Tried once. Massage really power and gd. Very worth. Bros who like gd and hard massage can try there. Forget abt the looks and enjoy the whole session....;)

R-K-O

jimstorm
01-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Pass by AMK 416 and saw 2 TN shop there. Any bros tried and any FRs

bedek05
01-04-2006, 12:53 PM
bro, she quote you the price? Hmm..... Well, for my case is sharp sweet and simple: go in, strip, lie down, massage, turn over, point point(for the 1st time and subsequently natural liao, no need ask), shake shake, lick lick, finger finger, bomb bomb, clean clean, liao liao, pay pay, go off. Till now she never quote me nor request more from me. She'll happily accept how much i give her. That's what i like abt her. Got once i rem she told me i was her 1st customer, already 9pm liao, believe her lor. We go through the usaul session and i gave her extra $10. She happy like f**k and gave me a tight and warm hug. keekee.....

R-K-O

Bro R-K-O got nice lobang why nvr tell me? :D

bedek05
01-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Pass by AMK 416 and saw 2 TN shop there. Any bros tried and any FRs

Bro jimstorm looks like have to go kapo there ... kekeke...:D

R-K-O
01-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Bro R-K-O got nice lobang why nvr tell me? :D

I also never go there for a long time liao mah. Don't know she still there or not....:)

R-K-O

R-K-O
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I also never go there for a long time liao mah. Don't know she still there or not....:)
R-K-O

Just a little update for JH at blk 332. XY is still there. Got 2 new gals (i never see b4), Qian Qian and Fang Fang. Not bad looking leh. At least got new looks. Bros can go see see look look......;)

R-K-O

bedek05
05-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Just a little update for JH at blk 332. XY is still there. Got 2 new gals (i never see b4), Qian Qian and Fang Fang. Not bad looking leh. At least got new looks. Bros can go see see look look....

R-K-O

Bro R-K-O u are asking which bro to go ? Me is it? kekeke...:D

R-K-O
06-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Bro R-K-O u are asking which bro to go ? Me is it? kekeke...:D

everybody.....:D

R-K-O

stimulation
07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey all bros

Been cheonging AMK recently after reading all the reports. But was wondering if XY does juagen? Really dont want to travel all over the island when legs are tired already.

Or anyone at Zen wellness does jua gen? I went there once ard 1030pm but didnt go in as there was a police car outside. Neighbour police type. So thot got raid. heh. turned and run!

pig40
29-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Just a little update for JH at blk 332. XY is still there. Got 2 new gals (i never see b4), Qian Qian and Fang Fang. Not bad looking leh. At least got new looks. Bros can go see see look look......;)

R-K-O

FangFang got a ready smile to entice you to take her but her service is so-so. More interested to ka chai tow (chop the carrot head) on Singapore men. XiaoHong (team ic) & XiaoYun are recommended. Never met QianQian yet, so cannot comment. I will give FangFang the miss next time.

trustee_6969
29-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Agree that Fang Fang is going for $$$ but she is the only one who wear skirt and others is always in long pants, only Qian Qian sometimes in hot-pants... I would says Qian Qian;s massage is as good as Xiao Hong and Xiao Yun..:)

R-K-O
29-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Agree that Fang Fang is going for $$$ but she is the only one who wear skirt and others is always in long pants, only Qian Qian sometimes in hot-pants... I would says Qian Qian;s massage is as good as Xiao Hong and Xiao Yun..:)

Well, regardless of they wear jeans or skirts, to me is the same. keekee....:D

R-K-O

skymud
30-04-2006, 02:11 AM
today went to jh but my favourite xy is booked so never wait for her lor. Then I found this new TN, its a 338 walk towards the direction of the swimming pool. TN name is meiya enter from the back de.

Tried Xiao hong, shes very service orientated althought shes not really that pretty. Her ass crack massage is Superb hehe, damn shiok man. Boob lover will not like here from what I guess shes only A cup. Guys do take care of her coz she look pretty new to this line. Anyway I got a hj from her she quoted $40 but I bargain down to 30. So its total of $60(TN $30 + HJ $30) Oh ya and btw don't ever eat the kway chap at the hawker center it sucks man.

Luckytime
02-05-2006, 10:54 AM
I think there are two TN at the same row but dun know whether the ladies there chio bo...hehehe:D

godfoot
02-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Went to the second one to see see look look forget about the name liow....the second 1 got more girls....didnt try as it was full....:rolleyes:

Luckytime
02-05-2006, 01:07 PM
The second is it the one with the better looking sign board???

mamaboy80
03-05-2006, 02:28 AM
today went to jh but my favourite xy is booked so never wait for her lor. Then I found this new TN, its a 338 walk towards the direction of the swimming pool. TN name is meiya enter from the back de.

Tried Xiao hong, shes very service orientated althought shes not really that pretty. Her ass crack massage is Superb hehe, damn shiok man. Boob lover will not like here from what I guess shes only A cup. Guys do take care of her coz she look pretty new to this line. Anyway I got a hj from her she quoted $40 but I bargain down to 30. So its total of $60(TN $30 + HJ $30) Oh ya and btw don't ever eat the kway chap at the hawker center it sucks man.

Out of topic a bit...the kway chay at hawker center sucks but the one from the coffee shop just beside the POSB atm is very good..give it a try.

godfoot
03-05-2006, 12:49 PM

i bet is this one...cos the other tn name is ci ci i think....

Luckytime
03-05-2006, 02:01 PM
So what is the average age for the ladies there???

trustee_6969
03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, regardless of they wear jeans or skirts, to me is the same. keekee....:D

R-K-O

Well done bro, I think u r right, it,s the same. Only thing is how well and smooth into it, think I should learn from u some kong fu..;)

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 12:15 AM

bro, return back to amk for action liao ah? keekee..... I did go back to XY few weeks back and she thought i vanished from earth liao. haha..... Well, despite the MIA, she still treat me as before, can even say better than before. keekee......:D

R-K-O

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Well done bro, I think u r right, it,s the same. Only thing is how well and smooth into it, think I should learn from u some kong fu..;)

bro, my head still don't fit the high hat. keekee.... Actually no need kong fu, just make the gals feel comfortable and like you can liao. Then you will become their CO liao. haha......:D

R-K-O

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 11:08 AM
Bro R-K-O,

May I ask you that which shop are you talking about where this Xiao Hong work in??? Is it at blk. 330, 332 or 338???:confused:

Btw, did you went to the one at blk 407 b4???

Best regards.:p

Rof|maoxz
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro R-K-O,

May I ask you that which shop are you talking about where this Xiao Hong work in??? Is it at blk. 330, 332 or 338???

Best regards. :p

Blk 407? Market there? :rolleyes:

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 12:28 PM
yes but its nearer to the shop selling 4d.

Rof|maoxz
04-05-2006, 01:55 PM
yes but its nearer to the shop selling 4d.

Hmm.. really got to open my eyes when buying 4D. Only saw one upstair, beside the confectionary shop. As for the other side, didn't notice much.

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Bro R-K-O,
May I ask you that which shop are you talking about where this Xiao Hong work in??? Is it at blk. 330, 332 or 338???:confused:
Best regards.

bro, i not talking abt xiao hong at blk 338. Bro skymud was. I was talking aby XY of JH @ blk 332 with him. Never been to the one @ blk 407, never frequent that side much....:)

R-K-O

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 03:18 PM

ho seh bo bro?? Found any gd TN in amk recently??;)

R-K-O

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 03:48 PM
bro, i not talking abt xiao hong at blk 338. Bro skymud was. I was talking aby XY of JH @ blk 332 with him. Never been to the one @ blk 407, never frequent that side much....:)

R-K-O
OIC... do JH got young ladies???:rolleyes:

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 03:50 PM
OIC... do JH got young ladies???:rolleyes:

How young is your "young"? :rolleyes:

R-K-O

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 03:54 PM
How young is your "young"? :rolleyes:

R-K-O

between 25 - 30 yrs old :D

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 03:57 PM
between 25 - 30 yrs old :D

All of them are between 32-40, milfs. Most of their customers are uncles. I'm consiuder the youngest customer there liao....:D

R-K-O

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 03:59 PM
All of them are between 32-40, milfs. Most of their customers are uncles. I'm consiuder the youngest customer there liao....:D

R-K-O
is it... so how old r u??? i'm reaching 32 this august. going to be uncle too liao...hahaha

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 04:07 PM
is it... so how old r u??? i'm reaching 32 this august. going to be uncle too liao...hahaha

32 still not uncle. Those uncles are usually 40 and above. keekee..... My age? Definitely younger than you. Whenever i go to the TNs in that area, those uncles will give a weird look at me. But on the other hand, the WLs will treat me like a king. haha......:D

R-K-O

Luckytime
04-05-2006, 04:11 PM
32 still not uncle. Those uncles are usually 40 and above. keekee..... My age? Definitely younger than you. Whenever i go to the TNs in that area, those uncles will give a weird look at me. But on the other hand, the WLs will treat me like a king. haha......:D

R-K-O
so how old is that xy u supported at jh and btw is xy represent xiao yu or xiao yun? Is she chio???

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 04:42 PM
so how old is that xy u supported at jh and btw is xy represent xiao yu or xiao yun? Is she chio???

xiao yun. She's not the chio type. Age aroung yours. Go try her out. Gd massage and service oriented....:)

R-K-O

wahsaid
04-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Hope this FR helps in your decision to visit XY @ JH

Was drizzling on the late May Day afternoon. With some time to kill, decided to head for JH after doing a SB search in the AMK internet cafe.

Upon entering JH, one lady immediately sprung to her feet to usher me in. At least this was the better looking of the two seated near the entrance. Another lady was sleeping on the massage bed.

Shown to the second last bed, I realised there was another lady helping her customer to finish up in the last curtain "cubicle". I thought I had the whole shop to myself given the wet weather. Then, I noticed something interesting. As it was rather dim, they had to switch on the light (bulb type) in the last cubicle as they completed the session. And I could see the lady adjusting her clothes, like a shadow puppet show on the curtain. Ho sei leow, got action one. (I reminded myself to be careful when they switch on the lights in my "cubicle" when I finish)

Found out that the lady who is going to message me is XY. She is, like the rest, from Fujian. Here are the brief stats:

Looks : 5/10 (face roundish, not my type ,sorry. but she is pleasant)
Body : 6/10 (Tummy Fats)
Boobs: A+ nipples nice
HJ : 7/10 no rush.
BJ/FJ : Never ask, no shower room so I normally won't do.
Damage: $30 + $30 no need to bargain

RTF: Not likely, On the way out saw the "shadow puppet show" lady. Short Ba chai. Not my type also la. But there again OMMIAMP. Good luck

R-K-O
04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Damage: $30 + $30 no need to bargain

bro, how long is your session? thought per hr is $36??

R-K-O

dream man
04-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I was around AMK area in the past two days. After reading all the bro contribution, and came across quite a number of AMK TN ads in newpaper, decided to recce and checked out the place.

Tue, 2 May – after making a round covering 2 TN across a couple of streets (based on newpaper ads), ended up in SH at B526. Chosen a gal named qin qin. About 29 years of age, looks wise so so (5/10), but has a pair of nice round boobs and sweet tits. Massage was good (7/10), strong, firm and dedicated. The golden question came after about 45 min of massage. HJ was slow and gentle, and was willing to offer her boobs to spice up the process. She has curvy long hair that draped over the boobs, and I practically buried my face in her pair of boobs while she yanked my lil bro away. Din’t take long to cum. Damage: $70 for 1 hr massage and HJ. RTF: probably not..

Wed, 3 May – again after recce-ing a couple of TN outlet, ended up in YF at B720. Greeted by a middle age lady, and appeared that she was the only one there. She said more gals are coming, asked me to wait, and she picked up the phone to make a phone call. I waited for quite awhile but no one turned up. Decided to walk around the area rather than just wait. After covering the surrounding blocks and din’t come across another TN, I somehow ended up just below B720 again. Thot I’ll walk up for one last try, and alas, it was my lucky day – I met one of the most decent looking TN gal ever. Chose her without a second thot. Her massage was good – strong, firm and full of commitment, and we chatted on almost everything, her family, my family, her work, my work etc etc. I even extended the massage for another half hour. Just when I thot she not gonna pop the question, out came the question. After such a long and friendly chat, I almost thot I’m not gonna do it, but of course, the lil bro ruled. She was gentle, slow and steady. Damage: $70 for 1 ½ hr massage and HJ. Rtf: definitely.. Opps, almost forgot, her name: Ke Ke..

bedek05
04-05-2006, 10:56 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO R-K-O:D

cockanathanjoe
04-05-2006, 11:29 PM
there is a rather new tn @ 407 called baihexiang. when they just started, there were a few not bad looking gals. biz was quite good coz on the few times that i was there, it was always full... not sure if the same gals are still working there now coz it has changed management! less than a month and a new boss took over liao...

wahsaid
05-05-2006, 11:17 AM
bro, how long is your session? thought per hr is $36??

R-K-O

I only did a 45mins rub.

skymud
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
No la not back to chiong in amk, but very long no go find xy mah a bit miss her leh lol. Anyway The Xiao Hong I talking about is at 338

Luckytime
05-05-2006, 02:49 PM
No la not back to chiong in amk, but very long no go find xy mah a bit miss her leh lol. Anyway The Xiao Hong I talking about is at 338
May I ask you how old is XH and is the ladies there chio?:p

trustee_6969
06-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I was around AMK area in the past two days. After reading all the bro contribution, and came across quite a number of AMK TN ads in newpaper, decided to recce and checked out the place.

Tue, 2 May – after making a round covering 2 TN across a couple of streets (based on newpaper ads), ended up in SH at B526. Chosen a gal named qin qin. About 29 years of age, looks wise so so (5/10), but has a pair of nice round boobs and sweet tits. Massage was good (7/10), strong, firm and dedicated. The golden question came after about 45 min of massage. HJ was slow and gentle, and was willing to offer her boobs to spice up the process. She has curvy long hair that draped over the boobs, and I practically buried my face in her pair of boobs while she yanked my lil bro away. Din’t take long to cum. Damage: $70 for 1 hr massage and HJ. RTF: probably not..

Wed, 3 May – again after recce-ing a couple of TN outlet, ended up in YF at B720. Greeted by a middle age lady, and appeared that she was the only one there. She said more gals are coming, asked me to wait, and she picked up the phone to make a phone call. I waited for quite awhile but no one turned up. Decided to walk around the area rather than just wait. After covering the surrounding blocks and din’t come across another TN, I somehow ended up just below B720 again. Thot I’ll walk up for one last try, and alas, it was my lucky day – I met one of the most decent looking TN gal ever. Chose her without a second thot. Her massage was good – strong, firm and full of commitment, and we chatted on almost everything, her family, my family, her work, my work etc etc. I even extended the massage for another half hour. Just when I thot she not gonna pop the question, out came the question. After such a long and friendly chat, I almost thot I’m not gonna do it, but of course, the lil bro ruled. She was gentle, slow and steady. Damage: $70 for 1 ½ hr massage and HJ. Rtf: definitely.. Opps, almost forgot, her name: Ke Ke..

$70 for 1.5 hrs massage and HJ? Good deal, Blk 720 must be in amk centre, will drop by to try.... Normal price I pay in JH is $60 for 1 hr and HJ....

R-K-O
06-05-2006, 10:04 PM
$70 for 1.5 hrs massage and HJ? Good deal, Blk 720 must be in amk centre, will drop by to try.... Normal price I pay in JH is $60 for 1 hr and HJ....

bro, me also pay $70 for 1.5hr in JH. Actually the TNs at that area (330 & 332) they don't really mind abt the extra charges. Normally they'll say any amount will do. So for my damage in those TNs are $50/hr and $70/1.5hr, inclusive of HJ......:)

R-K-O

skymud
07-05-2006, 12:24 PM
xh is about 30, got 1 more not bad looking but nv ask for the name hehe

trustee_6969
10-05-2006, 06:02 PM
bro, me also pay $70 for 1.5hr in JH. Actually the TNs at that area (330 & 332) they don't really mind abt the extra charges. Normally they'll say any amount will do. So for my damage in those TNs are $50/hr and $70/1.5hr, inclusive of HJ......:)

R-K-O

Thanks for the update on pricing, yesterday went to a tui na in potong pasir, paid $130 in total for Full course, think I can go for 3 hrs at JH... :p

tcm00
11-05-2006, 01:20 PM
any one have been to blk 443 and blkk 574 health center? i walk past and saw 1 not bad girl so ask hu have try b4 ?

Rof|maoxz
11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
any one have been to blk 443 and blkk 574 health center? i walk past and saw 1 not bad girl so ask hu have try b4 ?

You can forget about the #574 & #449, uglies spotted upstair. #443 still can consider, an above average looking MILF manning there.

R-K-O
12-05-2006, 12:34 AM
You can forget about the #574 & #449, uglies spotted upstair. #443 still can consider, an above average looking MILF manning there.

blk 443 think i got go once, quite long time ago liao. Forget the name of the shop. bro rofl, if not wrong the beds are seperated with curtains and one of which is a cubicle type is it?? I was served by a milf named xiao ling. Don't know whether she still working there. Just happen to dig out my FR on her. I was surprised to see that it has been a year liao!...:eek:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=997719&postcount=266

R-K-O

R-K-O
12-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Wed, 3 May – again after recce-ing a couple of TN outlet, ended up in YF at B720.. ..

Intend to try out this TN. Went there and found that there's a sort of praying ceremony behind the blk. So never go up. Will chk it out another day. Feeling quite tired and a bit horny, ended up in Zen. keekee......:D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
12-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Intend to try out this TN. Went there and found that there's a sort of praying ceremony behind the blk. So never go up. Will chk it out another day. Feeling quite tired and a bit horny, ended up in Zen. keekee......
R-K-O

I think there is some festival gg on. Maybe celebrate by the hokkiens.

Bro rofl, if not wrong the beds are seperated with curtains and one of which is a cubicle type is it?? I was served by a milf named xiao ling. Don't know whether she still working there. Just happen to dig out my FR on her. I was surprised to see that it has been a year liao!... :eek:

R-K-O

Yes, you went there b4. She's still there when passed by, sometimes there may have a few PDMMs working part-time there. Only interest MILFs lovers, SYT lovers can siam this place.

R-K-O
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
IYes, you went there b4. She's still there when passed by, sometimes there may have a few PDMMs working part-time there. Only interest MILFs lovers, SYT lovers can siam this place.

bro, then wat the name of the shop??

R-K-O

uzumaki_naruto
12-05-2006, 10:19 PM
was there yesterday. Middle aged ladies wearing black skimpy dresses.

Their face very oily dont know why.

charge is $30 per hr.

Yes there is a festival near the place

Yes enter from behind (i mean the place)

The front is a c***** c********* shop

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There was another shop

The location is located near a place where a fellow samster give a fake fr

The place enter from behind

Charge is 30/hr

Saw one girl who speaks good english. Did not try. Cos tried the one at the top instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If want to know more please PM. But will reply only to those i trust.

trustee_6969
13-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Intend to try out this TN. Went there and found that there's a sort of praying ceremony behind the blk. So never go up. Will chk it out another day. Feeling quite tired and a bit horny, ended up in Zen. keekee......:D

R-K-O

Bro, I was there on Thursday night and due to the praying ceremony, I stop myself from going up too. As I am not very horny that day, so give it a miss... Is Zen at AMK central too? Anything that u think will suit me?:D

trustee_6969

R-K-O
13-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Is Zen at AMK central too? Anything that u think will suit me?:D
trustee_6969

Zen is not at central. The address can refer to the thread, first page. I don't know what your liking so very hard to intro you. All i can say is if you are not going for syt or chio bu, this place is gd for massage and relax. For more info you can refer to the thread......:)

R-K-O

Luckytime
15-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Was looking at the newspaper and found out that now there are 2 TN at the central liao. I think both TN near the selling 4D shop.

R-K-O
15-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Was looking at the newspaper and found out that now there are 2 TN at the central liao. I think both TN near the selling 4D shop.

Hmm.... Seems like amk central is picking up quite fast on TNs nowadays....:rolleyes:

R-K-O

Luckytime
16-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi there,

Anyone of you bros when to Xing Ya TN at blk 338 last nite at around 8pm. I was sitting at the back drinking water after finishing my session with this lady I think is XiaoPing if I remember correctly.

Her massage, juageng and HJ still loss to Jesxxxx at Zen but 1 thing is that she let me take off her bra to lick and suck her breast.

Btw, she told me the ladies at this TN dun do FJ only HJ so dun waste our time to ask them for FJ.

Best regards.;)

luvknowmore
16-05-2006, 06:36 PM
How much is the damage at Xing Ya?

Try C* C* (just neighbour) last week. Massage...and HJ quite good...but the lady's look is a bit let down....

R-K-O
16-05-2006, 07:49 PM
So many bros try liao how can i be still so slow?? 2 target on hand now, blk 720 and 338.....:D

R-K-O

gaara
16-05-2006, 08:26 PM
So many bros try liao how can i be still so slow?? 2 target on hand now, blk 720 and 338.....:D

R-K-O

Bro RKO,

Im surprised as u are with the number of TNs coming up in AMK. From the last count that i did in AMK AVE 10 (Blk 52+ to 53+), there are 3 new TNs within this small area and inclusive of the "clean" TNs, there are like 7 in all!

looks like u got alot more targets :D

Luckytime
17-05-2006, 08:24 AM
How much is the damage at Xing Ya?

Try C* C* (just neighbour) last week. Massage...and HJ quite good...but the lady's look is a bit let down....
The damage is 30/hr and 38/1.5hrs in addition with mosha. as for the special, see how your neg. skill liao.;)

Luckytime
17-05-2006, 08:25 AM

R-K-O
Bro R-K-O you forgot one more at blk 727.:D

R-K-O
17-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Bro R-K-O you forgot one more at blk 727.:D

Oh is it? Blk 727 is the one got singapore pools or the singapore post??

R-K-O

Luckytime
18-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh is it? Blk 727 is the one got singapore pools or the singapore post??

R-K-O
Singapore post.;)

Odyessy
18-05-2006, 06:25 PM
totally new about writing anything here and this is my first time. Been reading and wonder anyone have try AMK AVE10 by the way I stay around there Blk 529, 531, 532. have around 4 TN here.

R-K-O
19-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Singapore post.;)

Thks bro. These 3 TNs will be listed for Juhe's mission. keekee....:D

R-K-O

JJjumper
19-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Been to this new one at the low rise block (dont know the number but beside Courts furniture showroom). Enter from the back where the carpark is quite discreet, I think the name is Kang Xin or something like that.

place newly renovated with 2 or 3 chairs for foot reflexology.

served by this girl
Name; KOKO from fuzhou (late 20s)
looks 6.5 skinny
boobs A- quite flat ( dont allow to touch but after some struggling)
massage 6.5/10 (not so bad got some strength)
HJ. - 6/10
damage $30
RTF, maybe the bed very wide so your arms would be stretched if you face down

hosehmanz
19-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Been to this new one at the low rise block (dont know the number but beside Courts furniture showroom). Enter from the back where the carpark is quite discreet, I think the name is Kang Xin or something like that.

place newly renovated with 2 or 3 chairs for foot reflexology.

served by this girl
Name; KOKO from fuzhou (late 20s)
looks 6.5 skinny
boobs A- quite flat ( dont allow to touch but after some struggling)
massage 6.5/10 (not so bad got some strength)
HJ. - 6/10
damage $30
RTF, maybe the bed very wide so your arms would be stretched if you face down

Hi Boss,

you mean $30 for HJ,

or the "massage, i.e. entrancefee" plus HJ = $30.

Cheerios.

JJjumper
20-05-2006, 12:24 AM
sorry bros,
damage is $30 for HJ, entrance $30 p hr,

i not the boss, i wish i am. ha ha

R-K-O
20-05-2006, 01:04 AM
i not the boss, i wish i am. ha ha

bro, if you the boss then skali special also complementry! keekee.....:D

R-K-O

JJjumper
20-05-2006, 03:18 PM
if i the boss i subject all the WL to perform hj to test suitability and service before work for me Ha Ha then everyday no more bullets

all bros come quote user id got discount

wishful thinking

crazytiger
20-05-2006, 11:06 PM
saw the advertisement on newspaper for many days so decided to try it out. it's call Ai Xin opp the hawker center 2nd level. Pay $38 for 1 1/2 hr massge. Converted from a 3 rm HDB, there are 3 - 4 cubicles for massage. The most they provide is BJ (no bbbj) and the massage sucks. Pay for 1 1/2 hr but after 1/2 hr she ask me whether want bj. I asked how much she said $150, I nearly want to put on my clothes and leave. Told her some places offer full package for $100. after some negotiation, discount to $100 cos her watery boobs very tempting. mouth got suction power when bj and when I licked her nipples ahe moan. Too back never finger her cos her "aunty" visted her.

Name: Ah Xiu from KuangXi (late 20s or early 30s). 1st day report work. Previously work at GL KTV
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: I think a 32C, very soft and nipples very pointed
Massage: 3/10 (forget about the massage)
FJ: 7/10 (not only goes up and down, can feel like vacuum cleaner sucking, damn shiok)
Damage $38 massage $100 bj
RTF: Maybe, cos of her boobs and vacuum mouth. Treat me like her bf:p .

bedek05
21-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Name: Ah Xiu from KuangXi (late 20s or early 30s). 1st day report work. Previously work at GL KTV
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: I think a 32C, very soft and nipples very pointed
Massage: 3/10 (forget about the massage)
FJ: 7/10 (not only goes up and down, can feel like vacuum cleaner sucking, damn shiok)
RTF: Maybe, cos of her boobs and vacuum mouth. Treat me like her bf:p .

Bro crazytiger pardon me but i think $100.00 for a bj is too ex. $100.00 you can fj. Just my 2 cents worth. At most I pay only $60.00.:eek:

R-K-O
21-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Too back never finger her cos her "aunty" visted her.

bro crazytiger,

$100 for bj is it include fj?
I'm surprised that the gal would offer you fj even when her "aunty" came.
I raise 2 thumbs up for you. You never finger her but your didi penetrate her! You rather let your didi to be dirty than making your finger bloody. :rolleyes:

R-K-O

wuxiboyz
21-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Bro crazytiger pardon me but i think $100.00 for a bj is too ex. $100.00 you can fj. Just my 2 cents worth. At most I pay only $60.00.:eek:
i second that,bro bedek05

crazytiger
22-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Please read my post carefully again. They don't provide fj, I pay $100 for fj because small head rules over big head. There's a chinese saying, if I don't go to hell who will and here I am posting my fr after returning from hell. But when she bj me, I feel like i'm in heaven.

saw the advertisement on newspaper for many days so decided to try it out. it's call Ai Xin opp the hawker center 2nd level. Pay $38 for 1 1/2 hr massge. Converted from a 3 rm HDB, there are 3 - 4 cubicles for massage. The most they provide is BJ (no bbbj) and the massage sucks. Pay for 1 1/2 hr but after 1/2 hr she ask me whether want bj. I asked how much she said $150, I nearly want to put on my clothes and leave. Told her some places offer full package for $100. after some negotiation, discount to $100 cos her watery boobs very tempting. mouth got suction power when bj and when I licked her nipples ahe moan. Too back never finger her cos her "aunty" visted her.

Rof|maoxz
22-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Please read my post carefully again. They don't provide fj, I pay $100 for fj because small head rules over big head. There's a chinese saying, if I don't go to hell who will and here I am posting my fr after returning from hell. But when she bj me, I feel like i'm in heaven.

I assume that was your type-error. Anyway the girls quality so-so, it's the ambiance with nice light setting that is the pulling factor. As least the decor is better than the one behind the block, along Singapore Pools.

sinbad01
22-05-2006, 08:48 PM
I must agree with the bros here.....
Staying ard ave 10, i do see a couple of TNs springing up....
But the one near my place, i see liao also wont do. But then better dun go also, lata i go out with my mother buy food, the WL come up to me and say when u coming again :eek:

andyhalo
22-05-2006, 11:15 PM

I think it's not cuz pple are not reading ur post carefully. Maybe u shd be the one to read ur post carefully before posting.

They don't provide fj, I pay $100 for fj ..........The most they provide is BJ (no bbbj)

If they dun provide fj, how are u gonna pay to enjoy it? Or are u trying to say they dun provide to others, only to u? Or they used not to provide fj, but cuz of u, now they do.

U put fj:7/10, then put $100 bj. Now u tell me, it's the pple here dunno how to read carefully, or u dunno how to put ur info carefully??? :confused:

crazytiger
23-05-2006, 08:21 AM
pai seh to all seniors, my typo error. they only offer bj pai seh huh...... :D :D

hongnian
23-05-2006, 08:28 AM
pai seh to all seniors, my typo error. they only offer bj pai seh huh......

Bro crazytiger... no worries but just to highlight don't be too detail in yr FR. We dun want other people to come in to spoil our playground.:D

Luckytime
25-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Went to XingYa TN at Blk 338 yesterday and this time I ask for JiaJia to service me.:D

She is a very talkative lady. Massage and HJ is not so bad. The plus point is that she pull me hands to autoroam her all over and she told me she seldom click with guys so fast.

One paiseh thing is that when I cum, it shot and hit her hair. Luckily didn't hit her face.

There are 5 ladies there. Tried XiaoPing and JiaJia so left 3 more to go. The other 3 is Shelly, XiaoHong and the other forgot her name liao.

sumsingkia
25-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Went to XingYa TN at Blk 338 yesterday and this time I ask for JiaJia to service me.:D

She is a very talkative lady. Massage and HJ is not so bad. The plus point is that she pull me hands to autoroam her all over and she told me she seldom click with guys so fast.

One paiseh thing is that when I cum, it shot and hit her hair. Luckily didn't hit her face.

There are 5 ladies there. Tried XiaoPing and JiaJia so left 3 more to go. The other 3 is Shelly, XiaoHong and the other forgot her name liao.

so Bro Luckytime,

is it HJ or BJ? what is the damaged?

Luckytime
25-05-2006, 03:37 PM
so Bro Luckytime,

is it HJ or BJ? what is the damaged?
They only do HJ. Damage must see ur neg skill liao normally they will said $50.

Rof|maoxz
25-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Went to XingYa TN at Blk 338 yesterday and this time I ask for JiaJia to service me. :D

Salute you liao, you are entitled King of AMK liao. Hail the king!! :D

Rof|maoxz
25-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Wed, 3 May – again after recce-ing a couple of TN outlet, ended up in YF at B720. Greeted by a middle age lady, and appeared that she was the only one there.

There's one situated in #727, facing the back of the coffeeshop. Avoid this joint, unless you are drunk. :rolleyes: All ladies of age 30++ looking like 45++. Eeek! Quickly dashed down without asking 2nd Q.

RTF: Unless I'm fucking drunk and kana doped by frds. Won't be stepping there again, never.

#720 TN not so bad, nice spacious room, but got air-con like no air-con. Massage wise lose out to the rest of TNs, like #526. But one ger you should look out in #720 is KK. Look not bad, tall, slender and slim, @ 6.5/10. Age should be ard late 20s. Avoid XLg if possible. Massage skills 5/10. Hard pressing but dun feel shiok. Not using finger-pressing method, not my type. Damage is $55 including std HJ. XLg even suggest to tag with KK next time, but I said on if I get what I have gotten before in the past, one JGing while the other BBBJing and CIM. She dropped the idea liao. :D

RTF: Unless go central again, don't think so in next few mths.

R-K-O
25-05-2006, 10:27 PM
There's one situated in #727, facing the back of the coffeeshop. Avoid this joint, unless you are drunk. :rolleyes: All ladies of age 30++ looking like 45++. Eeek! Quickly dashed down without asking 2nd Q.

RTF: Unless I'm fucking drunk and kana doped by frds. Won't be stepping there again, never.

#720 TN not so bad, nice spacious room, but got air-con like no air-con. Massage wise lose out to the rest of TNs, like #526. But one ger you should look out in #720 is KK. Look not bad, tall, slender and slim, @ 6.5/10. Age should be ard late 20s. Avoid XLg if possible. Massage skills 5/10. Hard pressing but dun feel shiok. Not using finger-pressing method, not my type. Damage is $55 including std HJ. XLg even suggest to tag with KK next time, but I said on if I get what I have gotten before in the past, one JGing while the other BBBJing and CIM. She dropped the idea liao. :D

RTF: Unless go central again, don't think so in next few mths.

bro, you also another king of amk. Thks for the FRs. Me still trying to chiong these 2 TNs but i think forget it liao....

R-K-O

ahkong
26-05-2006, 07:27 AM
I was at B727 the other day, so decided to check this place out, the entrance is enter from behind. Went up there saw 3 ugly old gal... 1 of the gal told me i can choose any of them to massage. Seeing their face, i quickly give excuse, say i need to go to the toilet n ran away... Dont think i will ever go there again. :eek:

trustee_6969
27-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Was at XH yesterday around 9 pm, saw lights on and TV on, but door lock, curtains withdraw and no one in. What happen huh?:confused: End up myself in GL...

pig40
27-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Was at XH yesterday around 9 pm, saw lights on and TV on, but door lock, curtains withdraw and no one in. What happen huh?:confused: End up myself in GL...

Competition too strong. No Business. The women went upstairs to rest. If customers call their handphones, they would come down. Now Xiao Yun (looks like the Malaysian Chinese woman whose boy friend murdered her young daughter, picture in The New Paper of 27/5/06) also laments that she got little or no business. Everyone is flocking to Blk 316B Zen Wellness. The WLs are XiaoHong, XiaoYun & FangFang. QianQian no more liao after 2 days.

Luckytime
30-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Salute you liao, you are entitled King of AMK liao. Hail the king!! :D
Thanks you hor... I'm not yet there cos so many old bird here. ;)

ahkong
30-05-2006, 08:15 PM
One day my neighbour told me her body is aching. So i told her to check the new TN near our B202. Told me the gals there are the dressing are very sexy. Just when to that TN to check it out, Saw 3 MILF there, but afraid to go in, cos i always go to that BLK for haircut, food... afraid to get caught by my CO. Unless i can find a excuse there to go to the TN :p

Rof|maoxz
30-05-2006, 08:20 PM
One day my neighbour told me her body is aching. So i told her to check the new TN near our B202. Told me the gals there are the dressing are very sexy. Just when to that TN to check it out, Saw 3 MILF there, but afraid to go in, cos i always go to that BLK for haircut, food... afraid to get caught by my CO. Unless i can find a excuse there to go to the TN :p

Bro, is it near a saloon? :)

pig40
04-06-2006, 09:12 PM
1. Love Heart Massage Blk 449 Ave 10 #02-1713 Tel: 93707058 1.5hrs=$38

2. Xin Lun Ker Massage Blk 574 Ave 10 #02-1837 Tel: 81761335

3. Xing Ya Beauty Cente Blk 338 Ave 1 #01-1667 Tel: 64595530 1.5 hrs=$38

4. Bai He Xiang Body Care Blk 407 Ave 10#01-759 1.5hrs=$38

5. Soo Phing Beauty Spa Blk 530 Ave 10 Tel: 64578077 $30 per hr

6. San He Massage Blk 526 Ave 10 #02-2413 Tel:64553728

Rof|maoxz
04-06-2006, 09:15 PM

Bro, do you know there's another 2 other TNs near #526-529? What's the names? :)

R-K-O
04-06-2006, 09:21 PM

4. Bai He Xiang Body Care Blk 407 Ave 10 #01-759 1.5hrs=$38

Looks like that area is "getting out of hand" liao.......:rolleyes:

R-K-O

hollanto
04-06-2006, 11:33 PM
I have visited TN shops a couple of times but so far the most they do is Jua-Gen or HJ only. Sometimes I go in with the intention of just having a normal massage and HJ but occasionally have the urge to up the package but then they always say they dun do it. Are there any that provides the full service? Thanks in advance for the info

Accord_JDM
05-06-2006, 09:28 AM
out of the so many TNs in AMK...
which one features majority good looking girls and which one features good massage skills?

can any AMK TN King advise?

rockurway
05-06-2006, 12:10 PM
bro went to amk...last week got this gal..dunno wats her name..price is $38 for massage ..habd job is $30...( the best thing is she play wif ur anus while handjob is being done..all from china..no bj and fj...

Rof|maoxz
05-06-2006, 01:11 PM
out of the so many TNs in AMK...
which one features majority good looking girls and which one features good massage skills?

can any AMK TN King advise?

My experience.

Affordable service with average massage - YH @ #332
Affordable service with good+hard massage - SH #529
One pretty lass, Keke with less den average massage - YF @ #720
Nice ambience atmosphere but less den average massage, with lotsa MILFs - #449
Others not much to mention...

bedek05
05-06-2006, 04:18 PM

4. Bai He Xiang Body Care Blk 407 Ave 10#01-759 1.5hrs=$38

Bro pig40 Salute you for the info.Never realise that got so many TNs here in AMK. :D

bedek05
05-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Looks like that area is "getting out of hand" liao.....

R-K-O

Bro R-K-O did you manage to cover all of them?

RTTM
05-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi Bros,
Think Now Amk No Longer Got Good Massage Activities.
More On Other Areas Like North Bridge Rd,beach Rd,t.p,jc And Gl.

Cheers!

R-K-O
05-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Bro R-K-O did you manage to cover all of them?

Of cos...........not. Me not the king of amk leh. keekee......:D Anyway, have been chionging less due to some reasons.......:rolleyes:

R-K-O

luvknowmore
11-06-2006, 12:21 PM

Went to Xing Ya last Friday. Have this lady serviced me. Her name is Yan Zi and she just worked there for a week.

She very fair, with long hair. Very nice boobs and perk nipples. Allow me to autoroam but no kissing. She wore flowery dress, and me removed her strap and bra and bare full boobs..should be C cupper.

Massage and HJ so so...but her look and body really a turn on...

Rainy Blue
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Just went to BHX #407 and below is my short summary.

The massage from the girl is above average, the hard type, cause i asked for it. Very scare the girl will give me 'playing the piano' kind of massage so told her from the start that i want it hard. Very satisfied on this area.

While she was massaging, I could tell she has more to offer because her hand run through my bum crack and touch my balls at the same time. This was done repeatedly and when massaging my front, her massage went all the way down to my didi. I got a feeling i cannot siam this extra service liao.

Finally she pop the question. Juagen, so how much? Fifty, she says. Immediately i rejected her (in a nice way la) and at the same time, i told her she should not be charging this kind of price in the heartland. I ask her if she wants repeat customer or one-time kind. Then she offer me forty, which i again rejected, tell her i will only pay thirty. In the end she ok and started the so called juagen.

Basically i find this girl quite 'chin chai' and friendly also. I let her do her juagen for a while before i start roaming her. A nice pair of boobs and surprisingly got pinkish nipple. Suck on it for a while and finally explode! After that she helps me to clean up. Think i will look for her again.

Name/Age/Origin: Rong Rong, 27, dalian
Face: 6/10 (average looking)
Body: she belongs to the medium size range, abit of 'ba'
Boobs: 36B (36 she told me, B is i guess one)
HJ: 6.5/10
I don't think she does anything else except HJ.
Ent: $30 60mins, $38 90 mins + free mosha

Rainy Blue
13-06-2006, 12:16 AM

The massage from the girl is above average, the hard type, cause i asked for it. Very scare the girl will give me 'playing the piano' kind of massage so told her from the start that i want it hard. Very satisfied on this area.

While she was massaging, I could tell she has more to offer because her hand run through my bum crack and touch my balls at the same time. This was done repeatedly and when massaging my front, her massage went all the way down to my didi. I got a feeling i cannot siam this extra service liao.

Finally she pop the question. Juagen, so how much? Fifty, she says. Immediately i rejected her (in a nice way la) and at the same time, i told her she should not be charging this kind of price in the heartland. I ask her if she wants repeat customer or one-time kind. Then she offer me forty, which i again rejected, tell her i will only pay thirty. In the end she ok and started the so called juagen.

Basically i find this girl quite 'chin chai' and friendly also. I let her do her juagen for a while before i start roaming her. A nice pair of boobs and surprisingly got pinkish nipple. Suck on it for a while and finally explode! After that she helps me to clean up. Think i will look for her again.

shentonwayGUY
13-06-2006, 12:34 AM
another new shop spotted at ave 4 .near the Mcdonalds there.But seems a open concept type with foot reflexology and thai massage.Walked past the shop.Not a PRC shop but instead saw two thai girls in green t-shirt.Goin to try this weekend and provide a FR,and oh yes.saw the price listing pasted on the window.wat red-wine massage.and red wine free foot bath.hahhaha
wonder whats that.

Rainy Blue
13-06-2006, 01:48 AM

Rof|maoxz
13-06-2006, 09:12 AM

Are you first time there? I'm sure RR can perform better then that. :D Don't worry about the "service charge" there. They will always inflat the charges if you ask.

Just pay your desired amount and leave....

Rainy Blue
13-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry for the triple post.
I encountered some problems when posting and initially thought my post did not show up.
Thousand apologies:o

Rainy Blue
13-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Are you first time there? I'm sure RR can perform better then that. :D Don't worry about the "service charge" there. They will always inflat the charges if you ask.

Just pay your desired amount and leave....

Bro Rof|maoxz
Yes, it was my first time there. So i believe you have tried RR before.
Any guidance from you would be greatly appreciated.
The other girl whom i enjoyed the massage was yanli from zen.
To me she's definitely on my top list, excellent massage, lau chio, reasonably big boobs (from look only).
And yes, I have learnt to pay what i desire only, and not let my small head take over the decision making hee hee:p

R-K-O
14-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Bro Ahkong, as promised, went to the TN last night. The name is called Y* G* Beauty blar blar blar at blk 2*2. Just opened for a mth plus.

Was at FLS for a nice haircut and wash. Took a bus back to amk. Passed by ave 6 saw the blk. Remember bro ahkong pm me abt this new TN so drop at the next bus stop and walked back to the blk to start mt operation. keekee.....

Went into the TN and saw 3 gals. All in their 30s. Really MILFs! My fav. Was served by a gal. Forgot to ask her name. All the gals there look average but who cares, i go for massage. Was led to a cubicle, quite spacious indeed. Got shorts to put on. Lied facing down and started the SOP massage which i will not elaborate. What i can say is up to my standard..... They got also provide foot massage. $30/hr for body and $18/45min for foot. One thing i quite uncomfortable is got a few uncles sitting outside the shop talking.

Name: forget to ask but will soon know all of them in next visit. keekee....
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+
Massage: 7.5/10 - she haven't apply her skills fully 'cos scare to hurt me. haha..... but is really gd. Must try.
Service: 8/10 - clean up tidily and obliging.
HJ/BJ/FJ: up to you bros to find out. keekee......
RTF: Definitely. Another TN under my conquer list again.....:D

This TN is recommended for milf lovers. No syts or chio bu over there hor. RKO intro one normally don't have pretty mei mei. keekee.....:D Bros who love gd and hard massage can go try out.

R-K-O

ahkong
14-06-2006, 07:26 AM
Bro R-K-O, I walk pass that shop a few times wanted to go in to see the gals there, but always see the uncle sitting outside the shop! :p

Go on Tue, most of the shops are close, hope the uncles are not there...

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Bro Rof|maoxz
Yes, it was my first time there. So i believe you have tried RR before.
Any guidance from you would be greatly appreciated.
The other girl whom i enjoyed the massage was yanli from zen.
To me she's definitely on my top list, excellent massage, lau chio, reasonably big boobs (from look only).
And yes, I have learnt to pay what i desire only, and not let my small head take over the decision making hee hee :p

Me still newbie. Got alot of things to learn from here. Anyway up you 4x little dots for your efforts.

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Massage: 7.5/10 - she haven't apply her skills fully 'cos scare to hurt me. haha..... but is really gd. Must try.
Service: 8/10 - clean up tidily and obliging.
HJ/BJ/FJ: up to you bros to find out. keekee......
RTF: Definitely. Another TN under my conquer list again.....

This TN is recommended for milf lovers. No syts or chio bu over there hor. RKO intro one normally don't have pretty mei mei. keekee.....:D Bros who love gd and hard massage can go try out.

R-K-O

Don't put us all in suspense lah. Chee Book.... :D

R-K-O
14-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Don't put us all in suspense lah. Chee Book.... :D

bro, meaning wat huh?:confused:

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2006, 08:06 PM
bro, meaning wat huh? :confused:

R-K-O

Will go there to cc66. :D

raider102
15-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi bros this is my 1st ever FR. Hope it up to standard.
Yesterday body damn aching so went to SH at blk 5*6 4 a massage. Went up and was assign Lulu to massage me. As she was massaging me she slipped her hand in between my legs to also massage my groin Quite arousing I must say after 40 mins she ask me to turn over to massage my front then she went 4 my small bro. I ask her for the price n she quote me $50:eek: I counter her by say that I only got $60 in my wallet n she readily agree n start her HJ. Well the rest is history :D

Name: Lulu (Zhejiang)
Boobs: Should be B (me dun really know how to guage Sorry)
Massage: Not 2 bad lah
Damage: $30 per hr + $30 HJ
RTF: Of cos

Thank 4 all who took time to read my FR.

Clit_LickeR
15-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Passed by one new TN the other day with my CO.
Saw 1 new tn at 600plus. enter thru rear at 2nd floor.
Hint : From the back entrance, few doors away u can see the banner *Soya bean*... Front, 1st shop is the camera shop ... hope this infro helps. ;)
Cos i semi retirement... :o

15-06-2006, 11:58 PM
another new shop spotted at ave 4 .near the Mcdonalds there.But seems a open concept type with foot reflexology and thai massage.Walked past the shop.Not a PRC shop but instead saw two thai girls in green t-shirt.Goin to try this weekend and provide a FR,and oh yes.saw the price listing pasted on the window.wat red-wine massage.and red wine free foot bath.hahhaha
wonder whats that.

HEy bro,
Thanks for this recommendation.I actually went in and tried.This shop just opposite the Kebun Bahru CC right?
Wah the thai massage simply powerful man.As good as Sakura,geylang or badminton hall massage. 3 thai girls in green tshirt.
Quite chio.1hr-$38.They ask me to try their speciality red wine massage.Too ex for me.They gonna bathe me with 1 bottle of red wine!
RTF:Yes!!

nex_terday
22-06-2006, 12:24 PM
HEy bro,
Thanks for this recommendation.I actually went in and tried.This shop just opposite the Kebun Bahru CC right?
Wah the thai massage simply powerful man.As good as Sakura,geylang or badminton hall massage. 3 thai girls in green tshirt.
Quite chio.1hr-$38.They ask me to try their speciality red wine massage.Too ex for me.They gonna bathe me with 1 bottle of red wine!
RTF:Yes!!
SO near my place, saw it opened with garlands and all. Tempted to try last Sat but saw both beds curtains drawn left the chairs for foot reflexology.
Any idea if they provide specials?:confused:

redlizard
26-06-2006, 03:56 PM
F the new ruling, went around to my favourite TNs and they all close liao...LL went around AMK hunting for TN.... KNN, all shops closed ma-chiam CYN..finally ended up at XLK along ave 10... went up, CMI... but LL, give up for my little brother, settle for relaxation.... went in room to wait, lucky not one of the few CMI service me, a the most popular (keep hearing calls asking for her) MILF by the name of JJ... massage not too bad, learn that all gals gone, she working cos she PR.. hmm...maybe that's why so many calls....the new rule must be gold mine for her....
Anyway, after some hard massage, she pulled down my undies and start massage buttocks and oohhhhhh, her hands went under and stroke me from down under (actally, just the groin area by pass didi..but all the more arousing)... after some strokes, ask me to turn over and whisper (no longer so open) the golden question... ask for HJ $50... negotiate down to $40 (usually $30 but little brother complaining, so give in...)
HJ normal but allow roaming and tits sucking (cup B maybe... probably got child cos the tits are long and saggy) and comes with some mutted stero.....
Overall, looks and body so so, massage ok, HJ nothing to shout about, but very friendly and slutty....

Looks : 5-6/10 (MILF look)
Body : 5/10? (cannot judge cos never strip, just show some tits)
HJ : 5/10 SOP:
Damage : 36 + 40
RTF : Only if all TNs are closed down :(

RTTM
26-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Bro redizard,
maybe you can try blk 532-the single malaysian lady do alone the next time round.
cheers!
rttm

trustee_6969
27-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Agree, alot of TN in AMK closed today, even my fav XH also closed and XY mobile also off, wonder if they all in sleep mode to avoid been check by AV?
just wonder if TN in GL still as hot?

redlizard
27-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Bro redizard,
maybe you can try blk 532-the single malaysian lady do alone the next time round.
cheers!
rttm

Thanks bro for ur lobang.... will post FR after trying.....

satyr365
27-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Same thing in GL last night too. Went to my usual TN, but it was closed. Then another I went to was closed too. Curiosity got me to drive all around GL, to all the TN shops in every lorong and along the main road. Only 2 I saw were opened.... the rest closed. I am so sad. It's one of the few privileges we have in Singapore... to lay down and to indulge in the soothing pleasures of a beautiful, fair and soft skinned Chinese lady.

ahkong
27-06-2006, 11:58 AM
The new TN in AMK blk 2*2 is close liao... :(

Rof|maoxz
27-06-2006, 12:17 PM

Bro, first day reinforcement mah. Of course those PDMMs have to "wait & see" the water situation first. Rest assured they will be back. :)

terminate
27-06-2006, 04:53 PM
AMK actually yes. Sorry cannot recall the blk number, I do know it is opp blk 555, across the main road, access via the back door at the back carpark.

R-K-O
27-06-2006, 07:59 PM

So sad... thinking of rtf after the 1st visit but then.....:(

R-K-O

27-06-2006, 10:48 PM
So sad... thinking of rtf after the 1st visit but then.....:(

R-K-O

Can forget about Finding TN in AMK anymore.Dunno if Zen Wellness still open or not.Used to go there.Found a Thai massage parlour at Blk 163 next to Mcdonal'ds.But strictly pure massage only & it cost $38/hr.Can give a try if you like a solid massage just like those in badminton hall.

RTTM
28-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi Bro redizard
is blk 532-01-2493 malaysia chinese

tcm00
28-06-2006, 10:10 AM
yo brothers out there so sad tt the new rule come out coz as i walk past amk ave 10 at blk 443 , saw a message center with a not bad looking lady outside but guess wat the signboard has been remove .... and i thought i could get a massage ... there goes our hobby!

maituleow
28-06-2006, 11:12 AM
... and i thought i could get a massage ... there goes our hobby!

Its not a Hobby its an ADDICTION!!!!!! For cure pls ask your "brother"