PDA

View Full Version : Horny PRC KEXIN - 21487;39336; - power than before

amveryangry
28-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks brothers who have share contact to me before.
Now is my time to return back.:D

Yesterday received a cal from a number not listed in my phone book,answer and hear a very sexy voice saying hello to me.....WOW.
It was KEXIN - 可馨 a horny PRC who i have before,wow!it had been a year since last time with her.
Oh dear!that horny look of her recall back! my "digo" pig ear shot up immediately!
dun wait la!
ask her to wait and down to pick her up......
on the way down,something come to my mind...."it had been a year is she look the same as before?" or have become........?"
no choice la since already say meet her up,have to become "Rambo"!:D
reach the pick up point,call her and she reply that she on the way ask me to wait.
was looking around hoping to see what i hoping in mind.(her horny look one year ago)
about five mins. saw a pump milf walking toward, wow lao !! me pray hard hope is NOT HER!!!! amitofo.....
GUESS what! that pump walk pass me and was meeting an old uncle....Lucky man!
Later a sweet sexy voice saying in chinese " ni deng de heng jiu ma"(have you wait long)
Oh boy ! i cannot believe my eyes! she the same old sexy , horny KEXIN!
Just now that pump milf have cool down my heat,but KEXIN once again light up my horny fire!(pig ear come out again)
After a meal and away to love nest(H81)
she feel a bit shy when we went in,as she say becos we have not meet for so long and i'm the first one she look up.
so i off all the light after i have finish my shower,with some TCSS to create some feeling.

Action started:
i make my move by kissing her nice sexy nipple,can feeling she shaking with a shy voice.
following slowing my finger move down to her pussy and found out it wet!(super wet)
she try to stop me on the fingering as she say not use to it.
I will stop?? No way !
I kissing her nipple and fingering for some time and know wat happen?
she change to a horny wild cat!
she turn me over lay down on bed and say she want, want me to F her.
She put the CD and start to ride like cow girl!
how can i been attack by her ?? i carry her up lay her down on the bed pump her hard ! wow! her voice shouting "bao bei wo hao yang"(baby i icky)
Finish the whole session with dogie.
wow! she really power than before,the best part is she still able to maintain sure sexy figure!

following is the rate :

Name : KEXIN - 可馨
Look : 7/10 (to me)
Boob : B+ (not to boob lover)
BJ : Never Try
Fj : 10/10 (when she really horny and high need)
Fingering : depend your luck
Damage : 70/1/1 + tips + Hotel

she dun do BBBJ, RAW SEX, AJ.

SEVER Only CHINESE

brothers with 25points and at least 1 FR recently will get her contact first,the rest have to wait.
Sorry :)

P/S: please treat her well
:)

amveryangry
28-11-2008, 02:49 PM
contact had been given out to some brothers.
thanks and hope to have FR soon.
by the way,KEXIN normally start work around 4-5pm.cos she want to visit her friends or do her own thing before that timing.

last but not least:brothers with her contact please take care of her.

amveryangry
29-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Brothers who have taken contact from me.
I'm very sorry that i mistake the last two number,so please PM me for the correct number.

Very sorry:D

kimo888
29-11-2008, 10:35 AM
hi,bro, already PM u but no reply yet. Can share the contact? And can state the ht/wt?
thanks!

amveryangry
29-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry for the late PM reply to brothers asking for contact.
Have already PM back Kexin contact,please check and dun forget for the FR after you have try.

to those brothers who did not meet the requirement,sorry have to wait.
Thanks for the understanding.

amveryangry
29-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi to brothers who not meet the requirement and had PM me for KEXIN contact.

I'm very sorry as i will let those brothers who meet the requirement had first,once there is FR of her, i will release another patch of contact out to those low point.

Hope Brothers understand that i trying to share a good catch around.

Regards

:D

amveryangry
01-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Wow....
It had passed few days,brothers with her contact,waiting for your FR.:D