PDA

View Full Version : School uniform and type of bra

studentlover
23-11-2008, 02:40 AM
since i was a teenager, i had always drool over girls in uniform and sports bra.

what do the lao jiao think of girls in uniform? which school uniform is the hottest?

to me, i like chij one! :D

then the sports bra is when they wear over-sized t-shirt and the fbt shorts!

hornyboy2006
23-11-2008, 03:18 AM
For me, i prefer Nanyang Girls school uniform whereby there is no sleeve, white colour and whenever i am on bus, 190, sometime can see their bra colour espically those wearing colour bra.. (espically raining day...) Sometime abit turn on when they raise their hand with their clean armpit which feel like licking them to turn them on too... :p

akirawatase
23-11-2008, 05:58 AM
ahhh nanyang girls. brings back lots of memories abt them. not only love the part when they raise their arms, but also when sometimes u can c the inside throough their sleeve holes from the side. when c their bra loose loose not touching their skins thr those holes, sibei turn on. i like. also like ahs or cchs gals or any of those light/white coloured uniform. always can c wad type of bra they wearing from the bag. since i used to be a sch councillor, i always like rainy days. and catching those late comer girls who were rushing in to sch from bus stop and nv open their umbrella. when they come in to my shelter all wet, it's nice to force them to stay there while i take down their names and look till song song den release them :D

hornyboy2006
23-11-2008, 06:14 AM
haa.. nice one.. Another one i like is SCGS.. same sleevless.. haha.. can see alot loophole ard the arm area everytime.. haha.. dunno why their sch so bo liao gif them sleevless uniform.. Still rmb during my sec sch time, during PE, espically sec 4 all the PE shorts become damn short... then can see all the ger sit down and zg.. haa.. still rem gt one classmate wear hellokitty type and gt tease by everyone for a month.. haha..

Xgenre
23-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I like short but busty sec 4 girls in white uniform. Since they remain short throughout the 4 yrs, it's possible that they are wearing the same 2-3 sets of uniforms for the entire 4 years. Imagine the white cloth getting thinner through the many washes. By the time they hit sec 4, should have breasts already.

Sec 4 girl with C cup in well-washed thinned white school top... With half cup lacy bra...

asdfghjkl
23-11-2008, 09:26 AM
With half cup lacy bra...

dun tempt me to bio ler.. kekeke.. :rolleyes:

huanggua
23-11-2008, 09:31 AM
When I was a student I noticed alot of lower secondary malay girls went braless in their school uniform. Steamed man when they take bus standing. Sometime can get glimpse of their boobs from the gap between the buttons.

flowerpot
23-11-2008, 10:06 AM
wah lan eh.... like that also can ar????

their breast are so small.... equivalent to breast-less......

only 2 nipples standing there..... or maybe small like 2 siew mai....

yohooo
23-11-2008, 01:29 PM
wah lan eh.... like that also can ar????

their breast are so small.... equivalent to breast-less......

only 2 nipples standing there..... or maybe small like 2 siew mai....

ohhh no no.... last time maybe... now the parents like always give them tonics to eat... nourish them until their neh also grow very well... i ever seen 1 sec 2 or at most sec 3 already C... see liao steam steam especially when she's already wearing sports bra to restrain the popping out neh...

Xgenre
23-11-2008, 02:16 PM
dun tempt me to bio ler.. kekeke.. :rolleyes:

Psst... some of the nanyang girls are scholars from china. They may even be 3-5 years older than a corresponding girl from Singapore. So Sec 4 china girl may actually be 19-21 years old. Breast FULLY developed but still in loose sleeveless uniform.

You want to see or not? :D Be careful of hairy armpits ah...

Bangster
23-11-2008, 05:38 PM
I dont really have a penchat for sleeveless uniforms for girls...becos I believe, and I have experienced in packed trains when I was younger, they are not very consious of their own body hygiene and thus some have BO.

It may be very normal for teenagers because it is a time of growing up and perhaps give more attention to their own bodies but not everyone does that. So sleeveless uniforms are a no-no for me...moreover, I think Nanyang girls and SCGS girls are always the studious types, the nerdy bookwormish ones.

Personally, my preferences are below:

Secondary school uniform
1. Zhonghua Sec, all white with a green leaf as their badge. Donno if the design has changed since it's been sooooo long ago.

2. Bukit Merah Sec, the sailor uniform top for the girls makes me go ga-ga....I remember seeing a really busty girl with lacy bra cups pushing against that soft white translucent fabric of the uniform long time ago...and I've been hooked since

JC / Tertiary Uniform:
1. ITE (East), where the girls wear black tight skirts and cute little white buttoned tops with nice curves at the sides. Some of these skirts are hiked up so much they qualify as mini skirts

2. Tampines JC....i love the green peppermint hue....

paganwinter
23-11-2008, 05:52 PM
...when i was in sec school...i always look forward to chemistry lab class during science experiment mixing chemicals when they bent forward to mix can see valley and design of bra... i observe always nude colour....some of my female classmate already showing potential of being busty..sometimes relief teacher also can see... ever saw nipple also...but usually those r flat chested girls...lucky pass chemistry...:p

redboi
23-11-2008, 09:23 PM
For me, it has got to be MGS. yummy

studentlover
24-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Last time shuqun sec the uniform all white, even MORE super nice to see lah... :D

And because I started this thread, I got zap by congo 69:

School uniform and type... 23-11-2008 10:58 AM are you going to be a child sex abuser ? congo69

a note to that dude, child is under 12, get your facts right dude and if that's a question, zapping me is alittle too much and i think you're insulting all other bro who are replying on this thread too.

studentlover
24-11-2008, 06:08 PM
School uniform and type... 24-11-2008 10:18 AM zapped by zikoman...

Another power abuser?

HORNYLION
24-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Ask him to read up on the statues of singapore 1st bro.

Zikoman
24-11-2008, 06:57 PM
School uniform and type... 24-11-2008 10:18 AM zapped by zikoman...

Another power abuser?

hello..... u think i so free hah???? u know wats the meaning of busy like a blue ass fly???? :cool: check yr usercp now. ....

note: sammyboyfor, kindly check who's this impersonator who zapped n left my nick......

whitegals
24-11-2008, 07:14 PM
The 'cross-bra' used to do it for me the most.

The other day saw this minah at East Coast McD wearing one, somemore pink bra under a white polo T. Straight away flag pole up!

Went to chat her up, tok cock and led to a bit of touch here touch there. Got her number but hesitant to up her cos she got damn bad body odour... :(

skyevanilla
24-11-2008, 11:08 PM
The 'cross-bra' used to do it for me the most.

The other day saw this minah at East Coast McD wearing one, somemore pink bra under a white polo T. Straight away flag pole up!

Went to chat her up, tok cock and led to a bit of touch here touch there. Got her number but hesitant to up her cos she got damn bad body odour... :(

just curious, if there is a really hot girl, damn pretty, but got BO, will you guys still go for it?

anyway back to the topic:
when I was in school, I would wear a black sports bra under my uniform. no big deal since my school uni is not white in color (even though the material is quite thin, even if my blouse was white i also don't care la haha) our pe tshirt is white, and the collar area is quite big so usually can see the sports bra strap, plus my pe shirt is usually one size bigger.

to me it was no big deal since i'm still wearing something underneath right? until one day a male classmate whom i was quite close to actually came up to me and said that he gets turned on by girls who wear sports bras, and since i was the only few girls in school who wear sports bras + quite well endowed, he got quite attracted just because i like wearing sports bras, so he will look forward to days when we have PE lessons or when I got school training...
;)

self_reserved
25-11-2008, 08:56 AM
just curious, if there is a really hot girl, damn pretty, but got BO, will you guys still go for it?

i never had a r/s with a pretty girl,but my last ex used to have BO and we were then cohabiting together.my parents even asked me about her BO.(ok,i mean my ex isn't that pretty,just average)

but personally,i feel that feelings matters alot when it comes to r/s.it overcomes weaknesses..

he got quite attracted just because i like wearing sports bras, so he will look forward to days when we have PE lessons or when I got school training...
;)

then what happened in the end?did you avoid him since you got to know that he gets turn on for you?

studentlover
25-11-2008, 10:18 AM
hello..... u think i so free hah???? u know wats the meaning of busy like a blue ass fly???? :cool: check yr usercp now. ....

note: sammyboyfor, kindly check who's this impersonator who zapped n left my nick......

sorry brother if I had misjudge the situation. Yup! :)

studentlover
25-11-2008, 10:21 AM

anyway back to the topic:
when I was in school, I would wear a black sports bra under my uniform. no big deal since my school uni is not white in color (even though the material is quite thin, even if my blouse was white i also don't care la haha) our pe tshirt is white, and the collar area is quite big so usually can see the sports bra strap, plus my pe shirt is usually one size bigger.

to me it was no big deal since i'm still wearing something underneath right? until one day a male classmate whom i was quite close to actually came up to me and said that he gets turned on by girls who wear sports bras, and since i was the only few girls in school who wear sports bras + quite well endowed, he got quite attracted just because i like wearing sports bras, so he will look forward to days when we have PE lessons or when I got school training...
;)

hey girl! Then I bet you will really be hot in sports attire! coz i still think that girls in sports attire and sports bra are hot compared to girls with push ups and so on.. :)

asdfghjkl
25-11-2008, 01:43 PM
he will look forward to days when we have PE lessons or when I got school training.

nice one, he is sure a samster here.. kekeke :D