PDA

View Full Version : Yess Centre

eugenengjy
22-11-2008, 11:58 AM
greetings to all SBF.....ANYWAYS,as usual.on my way to work at some company located in psair panjang..went to buy 4d and toto at sgpools located at *

Singapore Turf Club West Coast
27 West Coast Highway YESS Centre #01-02 Singapore 117867

saw a signboard which said some health centre promotions at the 2nd floor..still got some time so decided to go up haf a peek..took a lift,,had to walk out and this shop is located at the corner of the building..went in,asked abt the package..was kinda cheap..$38++ but prices varies daily according to the boss..free usage of facilities..told her i wanted massage..she said ok but asked me wait till 11.45 as she juz open shop at 11am den the girls on the way..damn!!due to time constraints,decided not to wait liao..asked the lady at the counter if provided any special services..ha..she said YES!! but tt's between me n the girls only..i smiled and replied okay.good.den told her i rushing for work.and will perhaps come back another time..oya,,forgot to add,,to anyone who's going there,it opens from 11am-11pm..and there's a KTV at the first floor..location of the building is located directly opposite haw par villa..haha..to anyone whois going there,ENJOY and fr if any..thanks//:)

icekewl
23-11-2008, 10:03 PM
bro

there's a whole thread on the services etc there - look at the solid gold coast thread - am quite a regular there and enjoy myself every time!

crazy8
24-11-2008, 10:51 AM
ya...me too...already a thread for this HC...

SexKing972
24-11-2008, 10:52 AM
good place to go

eugenengjy
24-11-2008, 11:04 AM
alrightss..thanks.....:):):):)

quickpick
26-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Thks fellow bros to share this HC info.

This is my 1st FR (maybe not very standard)

Went yesterday afternoon to try out this place. Proceed to the room to massage, the room is not very big with a small kind of portable bathroom, overall quite ok. Wait for 5 mins, then came in a girl abit of plumb, looks ok.
Her massage skill was quite good which not like those soft touch massaging, and she talks alot from almost anything under the sun (not good for ppl who enjoys quiteness).
After about 30mins, she ask the GQ, BJ($50) & FJ($80). Opt for the FJ.
She then bring in a glass of hot tea (?? for me to drink?) & she say this is special one, ok. she then gave me a cat bath for a while & proceed to capped my didi. Then she took a sip of hot tea & BJ my didi, WoW such a great feeling(hot & firm like cuming any moment). Quickly proceed to the FJ with her laying down & finished off with doggy.
Overall quite good experience.

Miki
Age - i think around 30
Looks -6/10
Body - a bit fat
Boobs - i think about 38D
Massage - Hard pressure massage, good.
Attitude - Friendly & Chatty.

Overall Expense, massage $38 + $80(FJ) Total: $118

Thks.

bluberri
26-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Found that this HC girl mainly above 30+ . Can any Bro. recommend ...Tks.

Jialat Liao
27-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Found that this HC girl mainly above 30+ .

So bad har ?