PDA

View Full Version : Safe to post photos here ?

aston68
22-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Pardon for being a noob as I am new here though I have read the many interesting posts.

May I know ( from the seniors here ) if it is alright or otherwise to post photos of your wife ? I am really concern about privacy and legality though my wife may be agreeable to me.

Thanks.:D

sammyboyfor
22-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Pardon for being a noob as I am new here though I have read the many interesting posts.

May I know ( from the seniors here ) if it is alright or otherwise to post photos of your wife ? I am really concern about privacy and legality though my wife may be agreeable to me.

HuH????:rolleyes:

You're asking about PRIVACY in a forum visited by more than 35,000 people daily????:eek:

It OK to be a noob. It's not OK to ask idiotic questions in your very first post!

Ah Dez
22-11-2008, 03:22 PM

You want to post, you post... This is a SEX FOURM... not some disney or viwawa kids forum.
How many photos already posted.. u still ask this kind of question...

Bigbluebird
22-11-2008, 03:25 PM

Well, always do some editting to the pics like blot our your wife's face or some prominent features before uploading it. Leave the tits and pussy intact though :D

lblittlebear
22-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh, it's very private here - only have 35,000 people accessing it everyday

That's < 1% of Singapore population. So very private, remember not to cover your face hor ?

milf.hunter
23-11-2008, 02:11 AM
yes it is. non-members are denied entry into Adult Discussions about Sex , so u can be assured that the pics you posed are only made available by samsters, and not other kuku guests:D

aston68
23-11-2008, 02:36 AM
HuH????:rolleyes:

You're asking about PRIVACY in a forum visited by more than 35,000 people daily????:eek:

It OK to be a noob. It's not OK to ask idiotic questions in your very first post!

I'm sorry, I'm old man already. I know about this website some 5 years back, a very unique one considering the local flavor which other websites may not have.

Yes, I read Peterpan's stories, very interesting.:D

edmundhello
23-11-2008, 04:21 AM

It is illegal for you to post MY WIFE and also illegal for you not to post erotic pics of YOUR WIFE!! Just Do It!! :D

asdfghjkl
23-11-2008, 09:28 AM
whether safe or not, post first and then wait and see? :o

huanggua
23-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi uncle,

If your wife is as old as u then dont bother to post her photos.

ANDYSIAO14
23-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Dont said like that la bro...
many here MILF lovers you know :p

Hi uncle,

bigmannow
23-11-2008, 11:03 AM
Just post the photos here let us see then we'll tell u if they're safe to post or not:)

siokan
23-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Just post if u have good pics to share. We are waiting....

kewlest
23-11-2008, 11:32 AM

you probably can take a look at milf.hunter's thread for reference:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/103170-my-naughty-wife-work.html

louis2002
23-11-2008, 05:04 PM
noob = 无知

idiot = 白痴

My 2 cents worth............
在下的浅见。。。。。。。。。。

paganwinter
23-11-2008, 05:17 PM
if worth showing why not....but please go not if gravity has already taken its toll...:D

milf.hunter
24-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Dont said like that la bro...
many here MILF lovers you know :p

huh?? did i hear someone calling me? :rolleyes:

milf.hunter
24-11-2008, 01:10 AM
you probably can take a look at milf.hunter's thread for reference:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/103170-my-naughty-wife-work.html

wah..thanks bro kewlest...but i'll rec bro DD's instead. sexy milf:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/68368-milf.html

aston68
24-11-2008, 03:22 AM
wah..thanks bro kewlest...but i'll rec bro DD's instead. sexy milf:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/68368-milf.html

Thanks milf.hunter for link. However, I can't view your url as I don't have special privilege to do so.:(

Pardon my English as I am a typical Singlish speaking citizen.

Anyway, I hope to introduce my self as a late 30plus typical local Chinese man. My wife, a local chinese in her late 30s has a smooth shoulder-length hair, fair smooth skin, slight plump, yet attractive to men whom happen to reveal to me. Let's name my wife Irene. Irene is shy and conservative though at times she could be horny.

Sorry, currently I have no "special experience" like the Peterpan but I wonder if any married men here share the same fantasies as I have ? I have dream of her enjoying by 2 to 3 younger men while I watched at the bedside. Imaging the intense moaning and the look of her shy yet satisfying expression turns me on.

ml1138
24-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Thanks milf.hunter for link. However, I can't view your url as I don't have special privilege to do so.:(

Pardon my English as I am a typical Singlish speaking citizen.

Anyway, I hope to introduce my self as a late 30plus typical local Chinese man. My wife, a local chinese in her late 30s has a smooth shoulder-length hair, fair smooth skin, slight plump, yet attractive to men whom happen to reveal to me. Let's name my wife Irene. Irene is shy and conservative though at times she could be horny.

Sorry, currently I have no "special experience" like the Peterpan but I wonder if any married men here share the same fantasies as I have ? I have dream of her enjoying by 2 to 3 younger men while I watched at the bedside. Imaging the intense moaning and the look of her shy yet satisfying expression turns me on.

aiya don't keep bros in suspend for so long, just post it and we will surely give you a very recommendation....mai too leh!!!

JJ1314
24-11-2008, 10:01 AM
count me in if u want someone to fulfil ur fantasy of watching ur wife being bonked..

huanggua
24-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Hi bro,

U remind me of a japanese couple I met a few years ago in a pub. He got the waiter to approach me and asked if I would like to have sex with his wife. He never did look my way. But his wife did look my way many times and smiling. She even show an intimacy gesture with her hands. I did not respond becos I was afraid that her husband may be bisexual. So bro are u so inclined?

tigerboy18
24-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi uncle,

hello bro huanggua, why u so like tat?? dun b so discouraging leh. bro aston68 dare to post, we bros here dare to see. mayb he has got a sexy young wife leh? :D

hi, bro aston68, just post it! dun b discouraged! who knows, u might just get very popular here after your posting. it may b gd to b a noob sometimes. 难得糊涂. :)

ganbei
24-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi bro,

Y tell us if u only want to watch 2 or 3 guys bonking your wife. Wat happen to the other bros in this forum? Do we get to watch it with u or wat?

huanggua
24-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi bro Tigerboy18,

I posted that when TS said he is an old man and before he states that his wife is only in her thirties. Man is not old until he reaches 70 and the COE for his didi has not been renewed. Until and unless both requirements are satisfied the man is young and not old.

Criminalz
24-11-2008, 01:49 PM
OK....i volunteer to help a fellow bro here.

send me the photos, let me vet thru them and advice...advise... argh...i will let you know.

ryanlim
24-11-2008, 02:13 PM
want to post, post........... dun want to post, dun post.............

:cool::cool:

aston68
25-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi guys !

I hope not to disappoint you but then in time I will post photos when possible as she is conversative except that she agrees on a normal photo as following url :-
http://pichostonline.com/u/081124/0eca14b15d.jpg

As I am a newbie, I hope you don't mind and give some encouraging comments for my wifey.

I have blurred the photo but retained some facial part for your viewing. Every morning, she will sit have a good bath and does her make-up facing the cupboard mirror. It gives me hard-on seeing her sexy fair legs while she was sitting down in her short jean-skirt as she teased me by raising her legs higher...... (to be continued )

milf.hunter
25-11-2008, 03:02 AM
this is great!! though only 1 and blurred, but ur wife's hot!!:D

rest assure bro, u can carry on posting. we'll be here waiting!!;)

tigerboy18
25-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Well done bro aston68! Up you my humble points for your good contribution! :)

DegenerationX
25-11-2008, 10:28 AM
bro aston68, your wife looks hot! pls post more. btw, u still late 30s meh? judging from your nick, you should be 40 liao leh. :D

Silent=Killer
25-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Can see that ur wifey is very fair wor.. Good one TS, hope to see more pic.;)

ganbei
25-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi bro Aston68,

So far so good. But wat is next? Are u inviting us for a session or wat?

Max80
25-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Yes bro!!

post her pics here (as in the picture link section)! But remember to blank out her face and if she is wearing a noticeable wrist watch or jewelry, rmbr to blank it out too.

cheers!:D

geckoSG
25-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Cool man, would loved to be a part of your fantasy too, I dun mind watching
from side too and join in later... keke

aston68
25-11-2008, 07:20 PM
this is great!! though only 1 and blurred, but ur wife's hot!!:D

rest assure bro, u can carry on posting. we'll be here waiting!!;)

Hi !

Thank you and the guys for the encouragements. I read to her your comments and she was blushing and smiling.:D I hope to post more later.

Meanwhile, I manage to browse the pics at your wifey at work link...but I can't post there. Great to know, I am not alone because sometime I thought I was going mad !

Cheers.:D

pucca22346
25-11-2008, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=aston68;3257558]Hi guys !
I hope not to disappoint you but then in time I will post photos when possible as she is conversative except that she agrees on a normal photo as following url :-
QUOTE]

not bad.. :D

tenggiri
25-11-2008, 11:07 PM

Bro, you want privacy or infamy? Lol.

Nice pic but someone is bound to recognise her. Is she a PRC?

If you can overlook all that, keep on posting. Cheers.

surbana
25-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Posting photos is alright here..Good things must share with brothers here.

aston68
26-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Bro, you want privacy or infamy? Lol.

Nice pic but someone is bound to recognise her. Is she a PRC?

If you can overlook all that, keep on posting. Cheers.

Hi, she is 100% local. :D

milf.hunter
26-11-2008, 12:34 AM
you are not disappointing anyone bro. you should be proud, u got urself a hot wife.

just gonna take care, and not expose anything that you are not comfy exposing. sharing is good, but definitely not at e expense of putting your marriage or life at risk.

take care bro,enjoy posting and keep up e SBF brotherhood of sharing :)

nobodyid
26-11-2008, 01:34 AM
yea bro... u got to be proud of yr wife... we are waiting..

huanggua
26-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi TS,

The pot is boiling. Please dont keep us waiting.

DarthRevan
26-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Very safe, we are all waiting :D

donalduck5
26-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry, I'm old man already. I know about this website some 5 years back, a very unique one considering the local flavor which other websites may not have.

Wahlau … you late 30 and you call yourself old … then me 50+ liao is what? ;)

Little brother … we all come to this forum to look see look see, talk cock and relax only … Post what you (and your wife) feel comfortable with. For security, as we are living on a tiny little red dot, please blank out her face. However if you like, you can email me her uncensored pictures for my full appreciation!!! :D

I believe that you, MILF.hunter, Peterpan, me and some of other brothers here have candualistic
fetishes.

Candualism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his woman &/or her naked pictures to other people for their voyeuristic pleasures. Sometimes this behavior is taken to the extreme point, by allowing complete sexual relations, a practice defined as swinging, cuckoldry etc.

Through out history, the practice of candualism has been recorded. Check out the book of Ruth in the Bible and read about King Darius ordering his queen to appear naked and dance in his court. Lady Godiva riding naked in the streets of Coventry are examples of husband’s candualistic tendencies.

Having said all that, I am happy to welcome any brother who is willing to share his wife with us here.

Please post more!!!

aston68
27-11-2008, 02:58 AM

Wahlau … you late 30 and you call yourself old … then me 50+ liao is what? ;)
I believe that you, MILF.hunter, Peterpan, me and some of other brothers here have candualistic
fetishes.

Candualism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his woman &/or her naked pictures to other people for their voyeuristic pleasures. Sometimes this behavior is taken to the extreme point, by allowing complete sexual relations, a practice defined as swinging, cuckoldry etc.

Through out history, the practice of candualism has been recorded. Check out the book of Ruth in the Bible and read about King Darius ordering his queen to appear naked and dance in his court. Lady Godiva riding naked in the streets of Coventry are examples of husband’s candualistic tendencies.

Having said all that, I am happy to welcome any brother who is willing to share his wife with us here.

Please post more!!!

Hello DD !

Thanks for the enlightenment. As I am approaching 40s, sad to say my sex drive for other women are dropping maybe due to workload and family.
Wifey is conservative and takes ages to convince her of my fetish urges while trying to make her feel relax.

I happen to browse your famous thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/68368-milf-53.html
(http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyboy-link-picture-exchange-plaza/68368-milf-53.html). WOOFF ! You wife are so hotty in each photo ! Kudos to you for sharing. :D

donalduck5
27-11-2008, 04:21 PM
... Thanks for the enlightenment. As I am approaching 40s, sad to say my sex drive for other women are dropping maybe due to workload and family.
Wifey is conservative and takes ages to convince her of my fetish urges while trying to make her feel relax ...

Knowing that others want something that you have, makes it very desirable. That is just why I enjoy showing off my wife. I love her dearly and know she is attractive. When other men ogle and lust after my wife, that makes me feel very passionate towards her. Perhaps your slowing drive can also be charged up by showing off your wife ... :)

My wife was also very conservative. She was very active in church and was also a Sunday School teacher too! It took me several years talking to her about it before she started. When I first brought it up she thought I was crazy. I explained to her that it was something women naturally liked to do. After all, why would women spend so much time and effort making up and primping? It’s because they wanted to look their best every day, and for who? Not for other women, it was for men!

I finally convinced her into dressing sexier and showing just a little when we went out together. She was a little embarrassed at first, but then she loved the attention and began to do it without my asking her. Then, stimulated by all the attention she attracted, I would fuck her as soon as we got home. Nowadays, it is she that’s attacking & raping me when we get home!

She began to wear very revealing clothes and show off her tits by bending over, or spreading her thighs just a little wider to flash her pussy. The response from the men was always immediate and predictably sexy. We never flashed women. Then she became more daring, with just a little encouragement from me. She would sometimes go without a bra and ‘accidentally’ make little nipple slips. I noticed that her nipples were always hard and ready for the show. She is now enjoying this as much as I do!

milf.hunter
27-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Knowing that others want something that you have, makes it very desirable. That is just why I enjoy showing off my wife. I love her dearly and know she is attractive. When other men ogle and lust after my wife, that makes me feel very passionate towards her.

i agree with u bro...i feel very passionate too, and all the more i want to protect her, because i know she's an invaluable asset to me.

After all, why would women spend so much time and effort making up and primping? It’s because they wanted to look their best every day, and for who? Not for other women, it was for men!

precisely...when they look good, we'll look good too!!

She is now enjoying this as much as I do!

YES YES!! more often than not, she'll just send without me asking for it!! :D

one thing i would like to clarify to bros. i don't know how brother DD thinks, but as far as i'm concern, though i love to see guys ogling at my wife, i'll get jealous when i know there are guys pestering her, even when they know she's married :mad:

as mentioned, i love her, and the attention she attracts makes me love her even more. the idea of her godly body that makes me the envy of many guys endorses the fact that i'm a lucky man born to marry her, and cherish her with all i can :o

donalduck5
27-11-2008, 08:48 PM
i agree with u bro...i feel very passionate too, and all the more i want to protect her, because i know she's an invaluable asset to me.

precisely...when they look good, we'll look good too!!

YES YES!! more often than not, she'll just send without me asking for it!! :D

one thing i would like to clarify to bros. i don't know how brother DD thinks, but as far as i'm concern, though i love to see guys ogling at my wife, i'll get jealous when i know there are guys pestering her, even when they know she's married :mad:

as mentioned, i love her, and the attention she attracts makes me love her even more. the idea of her godly body that makes me the envy of many guys endorses the fact that i'm a lucky man born to marry her, and cherish her with all i can :o

Right on target bro!!! :D

Yep! I also get jealous if another guy tries to "kaosua" my wife ... In fact, I go into a WILD rage! It is like someone trying to driving off your car and stealing your car after admiring the car!! - not that I am saying my wife is an object ... my wife is my responsibility and my possession ... she bears my name and also my children ... she is Mrs So & so!!

kewlest
27-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi guys !

As I am a newbie, I hope you don't mind and give some encouraging comments for my wifey.

I have blurred the photo but retained some facial part for your viewing. Every morning, she will sit have a good bath and does her make-up facing the cupboard mirror. It gives me hard-on seeing her sexy fair legs while she was sitting down in her short jean-skirt as she teased me by raising her legs higher...... (to be continued )

a good start!

:)

milf.hunter
27-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Right on target bro!!! :D

Yep! I also get jealous if another guy tries to "kaosua" my wife ... In fact, I go into a WILD rage! It is like someone trying to driving off your car and stealing your car after admiring the car!! - not that I am saying my wife is an object ... my wife is my responsibility and my possession ... she bears my name and also my children ... she is Mrs So & so!!

i can still remember, there was once this bugger came and ask for my wife's contact, saying for some business purpose. after which, started to call and call. that time, wifey and me were having some cold period of our life. that bugger then tried to come into our picture and asked wifey out. ch**b**...knowing my wife's knock off time, knowing that she was on her way home, called her and asked to chat with her. in order to brush him off, she mentioned that she'll call him back. after which, called when she was at home. i flew in RAGE when wifey said "sorry...forgot to call you back" :mad:

not all married women that dresses sexy are flirts. wonder why some buggers just like to try their luck and make themselves a nuisance :mad:

GongCB
27-11-2008, 11:10 PM
hi bro donald,

ur pic in the avatar seems to tell me she is ur wife?! if so, then u realli r v fortunate! Been following ur stories for a few years on n off though, n if tat is her current pic, then i say she realli kw how to maintain it well!

yang punk
27-11-2008, 11:17 PM
post deleted...sorry

Master007
28-11-2008, 12:51 AM
post deleted...sorry

Oei....haha, so what did you want to say that you got to delete???

aston68
28-11-2008, 03:22 AM
Knowing that others want something that you have, makes it very desirable. That is just why I enjoy showing off my wife. I love her dearly and know she is attractive. When other men ogle and lust after my wife, that makes me feel very passionate towards her. Perhaps your slowing drive can also be charged up by showing off your wife ... :)
I

Agreed. I don't know how other horny couples feel, but then when other men were ogling at wifey's body, I feel jealous yet so passionate towards her.

For instance, during last year's holiday trip to Malacca ( sorry we have limited budget , hehehe ), we left our 3 children with our mother in law to care for them. The tour bus we took were not so packed as there were only about 7 couples.

While in the tour bus, I started to fondle wifey's soft boobs and dark round nipples while we enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Two of couples were in their early 30s were beside us while the guys were ogling at wifey while we were enjoying ourselve at a corner.

As it was passed midnight, I made wifey comfortable by removing her bras while she slept. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the guys were constantly turning their heads towards our direction while I quietly unbuttoned her blouse partially to reveal some of her white breasts. I can imagine they did not sleep early that night !:D

However, the next day, I began to feel annoy as one of the guys kept asking my wife questions and was almost ignoring my presence !

After this, my passion for my wife grows as well as her confident level.

Hence, I can sense and admire the 3 main heroes that I met in this website, DonaldDuck,MILFHunter and Peterpan ! Kudos !:D

donalduck5
29-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Agreed. I don't know how other horny couples feel, but then when other men were ogling at wifey's body, I feel jealous yet so passionate towards her.

For instance, during last year's holiday trip to Malacca ...While in the tour bus, I started to fondle wifey's soft boobs and dark round nipples while we enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Two of couples were in their early 30s were beside us while the guys were ogling at wifey while we were enjoying ourselve at a corner.

As it was passed midnight, I made wifey comfortable by removing her bras while she slept. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the guys were constantly turning their heads towards our direction while I quietly unbuttoned her blouse partially to reveal some of her white breasts. I can imagine they did not sleep early that night !:D

However, the next day, I began to feel annoy as one of the guys kept asking my wife questions and was almost ignoring my presence !

After this, my passion for my wife grows as well as her confident level.

First things, first bro! You have to examine and ask yourself -
(1) Can you take it if other men start showing attention to your wife?
(2) Have you confidence in your wife?
Even if one of the answer is : NO … then forget everything …you are walking on thin ice and playing with fire.

In the your bus example, it is always the case when men smell fresh meat … they congregate, hoping to eating some side dishes … so you stake your claim …

I come across such situation before, … when men talk to my wife without acknowledging me, I will confidently put my arm around her waist and introduce myself to the man, saying “Hi, I am XXX, the husband of this sexy lady here” and continue to make some small talk with him while my hands grope her backside or while standing in front of her breast, I will rub my arm on her tits and make sure he see that, sometimes I will even comment “Wah, darling, your nipples are getting harder, shall we go somewhere to continue this?” … Why I do this? To let him know, this is my wife, my possession, I can do what he cannot do … make him steam or frus and then say goodbye and lead my wife away. :)

No point getting upset with your wife (it is not her fault; the man is the buaya) or get upset yourself (it is part of the game … if no one show interest in your wife …it means the she CMI already!!)

tigerboy18
02-12-2008, 09:48 AM
hello gd morning bro aston68,

anymore photo to show us? dun let us wait too long leh. :D

huanggua
02-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi TS,

The pot is boiling very long oredi. Pse dont let us wait.

aston68
04-12-2008, 01:32 AM
hello gd morning bro aston68,

anymore photo to show us? dun let us wait too long leh. :D

Hello tigerboy18, so sorry lah, wifey says "No means No !" when I asked her if I can post her special photos for bros to share.

Sorry lah, we are only beginner, not like our other bros' who are very professional in both stories telling (true) and most important, their wifey are very cooperative and brave !:D

Maybe you pm me your email, I will try convince wifey that only on private basis, not so publicly. Hence, so sorry bros.

milf.hunter
04-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Sorry lah, we are only beginner, not like our other bros' who are very professional in both stories telling (true) and most important, their wifey are very cooperative and brave !:D

Maybe you pm me your email, I will try convince wifey that only on private basis, not so publicly. Hence, so sorry bros.

don't worry, take your time bro. maybe you would like to have a talk with mrs on the postings, ie bluring out the background or face, so she won't be feeling uncomfortable? but of course, if your mrs is still uncomfortable about it, don't risk your relationship over this matter :)

aston68
04-12-2008, 03:35 AM
don't worry, take your time bro. maybe you would like to have a talk with mrs on the postings, ie bluring out the background or face, so she won't be feeling uncomfortable? but of course, if your mrs is still uncomfortable about it, don't risk your relationship over this matter :)

Hi bro milf.hunter ! :D

Thanks for the advice though I read your post late.

Perhaps this edited photo (taken about 2 years back ) is okay ?
YourFileHost.com - Free hosting for ALL your files S4 (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=2524beach.jpg)

I recall during that year, we had a brief holiday at a beach near Koh Samui. As our kids were taken care by our parents in law, wifey was pretty relax and was more open to my proposed ideas. During that evening, the ocean was clear blue and there was slight breeze. We had some beer at the beach while enjoying the scenery. Wifey was wearing a thin round-neck cotton shirt without bras underneath.

There were a couple and a male Ah Moh teenager playing near the beach. I jokingly dared wifey to disrobe. Wifey wasn't a good drinker and she was reeling from her third can of beer. To my pleasant surprise, she pulled out her white shirt immediately without rejecting me as she usually do. I can vividly recall that at the moment as she removed her tee-shirt, her beautiful hair raised and fell back covering her round black steamy nipples. Her fair white breasts bouncing gently as she turned towards the teenagers shouting "HELLO !".

The young Ah Moh man just stood there staring at wifey's lovely breasts and ogling her pussy while I took a quick photo of her. They started to whistle and applaud as wifey confidently displayed herself. I smiled to them and quickly covered wifey with the towel ...though unwillingly.

This was the first time that I felt so hard-on with shy wife's sudden display of courage and sexiness . :D

milf.hunter
04-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Hi bro milf.hunter ! :D

hi bro ;) how's life getting for you? haven't been free to log in for long, hence didn't manage to really post any messages here at your thread. but have been on the lookout for your new posts :p

seems like things are getting started for you. good luck to you on your persuation to Mrs Aston. well, if she's worried or such, maybe you can let her view my thread to keep her assured?

just my 2 cents. cheers....:D

mercifullouis
04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
y cant i post my wife pic? it say i cant post any attachment

milf.hunter
05-12-2008, 11:06 AM

you are still in moderated mode. you will have to clear your moderation before posting any attachments on thrreads not started by you :rolleyes:

Bangster
05-12-2008, 11:12 AM

Don't worry...it's just a small hurdle for every newbie to clear.

Come come, send me by pm your wife's photo and I post for you..

After that, you will sure see your points shoot up very high in a short time.