Existentialism
21-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Another budget find!!! U da man bro!! Is she syt too?? Thanks;):p

jason28
21-11-2008, 12:50 PM
hi bro mind pm me her contracts ?

m0747
21-11-2008, 01:55 PM
bro, interested in kaixin. can share her contact? thanks!

wolfmaster
21-11-2008, 02:03 PM
bro..

can share more info or pic like other bros suggest?
this will definitely spur up traffic...

:D

ah din
25-11-2008, 01:52 PM
still no FRs:confused:

companionship
27-11-2008, 02:15 AM
Hi bro. Can share her ctc please? Thanks.

ah din
27-11-2008, 11:30 AM
had reply all PMs,hope to see FRs soon:)

companionship
28-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Met up with Kaixin yesterday. Here is the FR.

When I called her for appt, I was thinking; wah, this gal really got attitude, talk like I owe her something. Nonetheless, still made an appt with her, as her name reminds me of someone I knew.

Arranged to meet at 3pm, but ended up meeting her at 3.30pm, cos I somehow missed my way in GL. haha.... Thought I will be having another bad day at 'work', recently not very good meetups. To my surprise, she's very polite and chatty. My type. hehe....

Her attitude over the phone and face-to-face is definitely different! So bros out there who actually called her and choose not to meet up with her, consider again. Eg, in the room when I told her that I have to go for the 1hr slot as I wasted some time in finding the place and I need to go back to settle some matters. She didn't get angry and says that if I need to go before the 2hrs, it's ok. She just finds that paying for 2hrs in H81 but stayed for an hr+ not worth. Very nice lady and can really chat with her, giving you the gfe.

Looks: 5/10 (For those looking for SYT, she's not the type for you. But for someone who's 25, her looks about there)
Height: 160 (Estimate)
Body: C cupper with nice butts
BJ/BBBJ: Not interested
Painting: Not interested
Frenching: 8/10 (Seldom PRC who french)
Sevice: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (Good of course, not the attitude problem. Don't mistaken. haha)
Overall: 9/10
Damage: 50/1/1
RTF: Maybe for her massage. She sounds very good at massaging.

Besotted
29-11-2008, 12:39 PM
KaiXin was the flavour of the night this evening. She's very friendly and we joked and talked for a while before she started her massage. she definitely has the strength and the skills. She possesses a hugh array of techniques. A little too many for me though. Why? Because before my body started to really respond to one massage technique, she's off doing something else. Having said that, it was still a very good one hour massage.

Without missing a beat, her hard massage transformed into light carressing. Then she pushed my legs together, straddled me and used her soft tits to very great effect! She didn't squash her tits on me, she raised her body high enough, so her drooping boobies and erected nipples would gently glide on my body, and balls. Very erotic, especially while looking at her from various angles, thanks to the multitude of mirrors in the room. She then very skilfully licked my nipples, then catbath me all the way down to my fast growing dick. She nibbled at the base of my shaft, slowly working her way up to my sensitive head. As my boner got bigger and longer, she gobbled me up. I gasped. Her soft, wet mouth sensuously gliding up and down soon brought my hot dick to full hard erection. Kai Xin then stopped n start her BBBJ, she suddenly realised how long I was, and she was suddenly a little scared that it would hurt. I told her to relax, and that I would be gentle. And if she had any discomfort to tell me so I can be more careful.

So I laid her down. I spread her legs, got in between and wiggled my dick so she could see my full manhood . Kai Xin just kept looking at my dick, with a worried look on her face! haha. I inserted and slid in slowly. I didn't ram her. I held her close and started to gently bonk her - this way I can go fast and it wouldn't be too deep. More comfortable now, she closed her eyes and started to get turned on. The more I bonked her, the less I felt my dick. Why? Cos this girl was getting fucking wet!! She even touched her pussy and said she's never usually this wet! Hehe. I asked her if she could cum this way, and she whimpered "ke yi, ke yi". She started to buck a little and moaning more and more. She suddenly clawed at me and held me tight. She was cumming!! And guess what, my own surge started rushing as well! We held each other tight with me pushing my hips into her like an animal. My powerful orgasmic spurts were met by her own climatic grunts.

Still in tight embraced and me still in her soppy pussy, we savoured the erotic aftermath. Fenni twitched involuntarily several times from post-orgasmic spasms. Nice!

When I finally pulled out, Kai Xin didn't help me remove my cap. She just rolled over flat on the bed and said she is now too tired to work. Orgasms exhaust her! haha.

Face: 6.5 (very ordinary, not unpleasant)
Body: 7 ( good n smooth skin)
Boob: (soft big B cups but with nice dark pinkish colour. She's a little weary of being licked there, cos some bro did it too much which made her feel very uncomfortable)
Massage: 7 (pretty good)
BBBJ: 7 (I like her soft, moist action, unfortunately way too short)
FJ: 7.5 (wet wet, likes the way I fuck and cos we had simultaneous orgasms which hasn't happened too frequently)
Damage: overall $151 including room,tips n room
Attitude:9.5(she is a honest n down to earth type of gal)
RTF: Why not

thanks to bro ah din for her ctc

ah din
03-12-2008, 11:50 AM
thanks for alll the FRs posted:)