PDA

View Full Version : How I fumbled and still got myself a FB.. or was it the other way round?

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I've always thought that F-Buddy(ies)... How the hell do people get their hand on one of those.. LOL

It's like those "Hard-To-Get" Magic trading cards 15 or 20 years ago.. Black Lotus or something.. when you get one, the feeling would be like "Woohooo!"... To the rest of the adults, it would be like hitting a hole in one. :p

To me, being able to know someone and indulge in sexual trysts without the emotional entanglement, that just sounded out of this world.

Its like Darth Vader saying, "Luke, I AM your Father" and the audience were like... "NO WAY!" :p

This happened to me a while back and I'll try to recall what happened..

tootgong
20-11-2008, 12:53 AM
hmm...stories u continue ...stop u must not...

may the "fu*k" be with you...:D

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Bro tootgong, Understand many might not, but try to finish I will :D

One day I received a message from a friend of mine,

AnyRider
"Anakinsextalker, free are you tonight?"

Anakinsextalker
"AnyRider, plans tonight have you?"

AnyRider
"Anakinsextalker, Head down to the Y'lfnogard Club would you? Other Jedi, contacting I still am."

Anakinsextalker
"AnyRider, I sense that Padme's coming back tonight."

AnyRider
"Anakinsextalker, Fark your sense. We party first. Many Evil Pussies there are..." :cool:

Anakinsextalker
"AnyRider, :( . . . . . . erm . . . . well . . . . FuckTheFrigginForceSense. . . . I in! :D "

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm amazed how the forum has become so negative. I'm typing out my story and I got zapped -4 by one chap..

20-11-2008 12:57 AM why can't you recall first, then start the thread?

Bro, leave your name down.. if you're so impatient... then read other threads, I'm not putting a friggin gun to your head that you must read my post.

Piss off. :rolleyes:

BabyJane
20-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Understand many might not, but try to finish I will :D

TS, good start so far but if you continue with yoda language I believe you will finish your story only at Christmas :p

Zap, you will ignore
Fret, you must not
Story, you shall continue

:D :D

vinsc
20-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Wha in such a short time u got zapped? My god are there ppl around waiting to zap ppl??

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 01:51 AM
TS, good start so far but if you continue with yoda language I believe you will finish your story only at Christmas :p

Zap, you will ignore
Fret, you must not
Story, you shall continue

:D :D

Yeah.. I'll probably in moderation by then..

And to samster and those clones. PISS OFF! :D

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Wha in such a short time u got zapped? My god are there ppl around waiting to zap ppl??

lol.. Doesn't matter to me. Its just numbers.. if I get zapped to kingdom come.. I'll just pray to sammyboyfor and see if I got some compassionate points.. if not then no story.. No big deal for me. :D

vinsc
20-11-2008, 02:13 AM
come on... I am sure there are ppl who appreciate... can't up u thou cause I got no power on my own... but keep ur stories coming... I had scan for a FB for years without success.....

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 02:26 AM
come on... I am sure there are ppl who appreciate... can't up u thou cause I got no power on my own... but keep ur stories coming... I had scan for a FB for years without success.....

As long as I'm not in moderation, I'll definately post. For those who wanna read that is.. :rolleyes:

Don't worry about upping me. What goes around comes around. It's a zero sum game. Someone zaps me, someone adds me. It sorta just balances itself out..

Let me just continue in the next post.

Bigbluebird
20-11-2008, 02:34 AM
The way you post, I like it. Continue :D

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 02:46 AM
To add on to fellow samster vinsc,

The FB holy grail has eluded me and I was just lamenting to someone only just too recent before my unexpected situation....

Cont...

AnyRider and myself both arrived at the Y'lfnogard Club with a long queue developing. We were awaiting another fellow Jedi who had a knack for being late. (Same thing happened when the Jedi's were heavly ambushed previously.. hmm I wonder why...)

We decided that we wouldn't wait anymore and decided to queue up first. Finally when it was our term, the fella in black suit (who was most likely the chap in charge of the gate) said . . .

"Are you fella's member? It's a private club."

AnyRider lifted up his right hand and did a motion from left to right, saying
("Yes, You are our members, please come inside.")

The fella in black suit repeated and we were let in.

Phew.. so far so good...

Once in the club, Jedi Master AnyRider used his Force Sense (Pussy) and he kept on walking through the sea of crowd.

I just followed closely behind, hoping that he hopefully doesn't lead me to some dried up well by the desert... :D

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 02:48 AM
The way you post, I like it. Continue :D

Thank you.

And for that I will continue 1 more post before I sleep. Hang on BigBlueBird.. :D

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 03:01 AM

After snaking through the crowd for about 10mins with Jedi Master AnyRider pausing and sniffing the air (Is that a new Jedi Skill - Sniff Pussy?) :D

Anakinsextalker:
"Master AnyRider, it seems that your pussy sniffing skills have suffered lately.."

AnyRider:
"Master Anakinsextalker, the skill is not taught but nutured through years of discipline and the master of the arts of cunnilugus, the situation now is that there are the good, the bad and the ugly. Many pussies we have here. Good one only, shall we want."

Now hearing that, I decided against speaking.. he was right, we only want the good pussies. :D

All for tonite!

AdGuy
20-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Full of nonsense you are...
But your stories I like...
Up your points I will...
May the F*** be with you

Criminalz
20-11-2008, 04:30 PM
the amount of time you spent saying how pple zap you, could be used to complete your story and let pple will up you instead.

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Fellow samster Criminalz, thats definately a valid point. But i don't see the point in zapping someone when the post is just less than 30mins long. Where has all the camaraderie gone to? This wanton point zapping just causes people to stay away.. I'm not here for the points. This point system was only implemented when the forum was shifted. I'm just pissed that if I get into moderation then my posts my come up slowly.. ROFL..

Anyone who likes the story, just do me a Thank You post. That will more than suffice for me.

To continue on the story...

Now hearing that, I decided against speaking.. he was right, we only want the good pussies.

After a while, Master Anyrider went waved to this group of ladies and we went up to them. As we approached, I could feel my lightsaber slowing "lighting up" in anticipation... and then..

When I saw the few ladies that Master AnyRider had waved too, my lightsaber switched so much faster than it had lighted up... I smiled meekly and introduced myself as per the usual pleasantries... Master AnyRider then turned to me smiling and said

"Master Anakinsextalker, so how? Stay here shall we?"

Anakinsextalker
"Master AnyRider, questioned your name many times I have. understand why today have I."

AnyRider
"Master Anakinsextalker, Huh? you mean these few buay sai ah?"

Anakinsextalker
"......"

AnyRider
"You wanna open a bottle of the galaxy's finest? We'll have to sit by the bar though, with the ladies.. :p..."

Anakinsextalker
"Master AnyRider, Let's just go and try to find a table."

So we were on the prowl again, as the night starts to deepen, are our 2 Jedi Knights EVER going to get to duel with with their lightsabers?

Sigh...

anakinsextalker
20-11-2008, 06:12 PM
In about 15mins later, we finally chanced upon a table left vacant by some patrons who were most leaving after finding some evil Sith Pussy.. Darn!

Well, who knows, the table could be our lucky table too..

We were soon joined by 3 other Jedi Masters. I ordered a bottle of L'letram, one of the finest in the galaxy and not before long...

A lady came by and she smiled and waved at Master AnyRider who (of course) waved back fervently.. She (ThickLips) started talking to me...

ThickLips
"Hey! I saw you here the last time, you were with a few ladies the last time.."

Anakinsextalker
(weaksmile) "Oh yeah, I was with a few friends after work, just chilling out, you know the usual.."

ThickLips
"Oh really?"

She then gave a laugh.. the kind of "ya right.. it's ok.. I'm a player too!".. I couldn't think straight at that point because I was already quite jaded, especially after looking at the left and right tables, Sultry Sirens at one and Voluptuous Vamps at the other. I looked back at ThickLips and thought... Well.. If Master AnyRider can do it... I guess I can too..

I meditated on my thoughts.. (Meaning I was sitting down + having a drink and enjoying the music that blasted through the club...) while ThinkLips went off to find her friends.

"Boom Boom Boom Boom"

(Tap Tap on the shoulder)

AnyRider
"Master anakinsextalker, what the nine spaces are you doing? You gotta get into the groove.." (Shaking his hips and arms as he said that)

"..Anyway.." (whispering to my ear) ".. the sith pussies are here.. why aren't you forming a battle plan?.."

Anakinsextalker
"Master AnyRider the Sith Pussies, as you put it... Buay Sai leh...:("

AnyRider
"But Master anakinsextalker, You mean ALL buay sai!?"
(signalling to me the ladies around our table..)

Unknownst to me, our 3 other Jedi Masters had also been busy hunting and 1 of them had managed to locate Sith Pussies and brought 1 to our table. Furthermore another 4 other Sith pussies had came by also..

Now we're talkin.. :D

Bigbluebird
21-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Evil Sith Pussies remains no longer :D

redboi
21-11-2008, 07:18 AM
waiting for story to continue :p

LianLover
21-11-2008, 09:07 AM
One day I received a message from a friend of mine,

AnyRider
"Anakinsextalker, free are you tonight?"

Anakinsextalker
"AnyRider, plans tonight have you?"

"

fucking outstandingly hilarious...would up ur pts if not for the error i committed by using the first word of this sentence in deducting someone's pts lol

btw...black lotus was not that valued during alpha and beta releases of magic....it was only when they stopped print in the limited edition that its value went up...but nonetheless great analogy whahahah

callous
21-11-2008, 10:19 AM
TS, perhaps there is much that I can learn from your thread... :D

Therefore, I shall wait patiently for your continuation.

skinny191096
21-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm amazed how the forum has become so negative. I'm typing out my story and I got zapped -4 by one chap..

20-11-2008 12:57 AM why can't you recall first, then start the thread?

Bro, leave your name down.. if you're so impatient... then read other threads, I'm not putting a friggin gun to your head that you must read my post.

Piss off. :rolleyes:

Understand the frustration when people just zapped points.

One fucker also zapped my points because I think he wants me to be a "GIVER". So that I can give him my dick to suck and I can then fuck his asshole.
I guess people want to find fault and to show that they are important by zapping points.
It is very virtual.

Most important is in real life, you are living in comfort and more than enough to spend, buy what you want.
And of course, to be sextisfy.

Back to your posting,
must really read to understand. Quite interesting once I get the hang of your language.

anakinsextalker
21-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Evil Sith Pussies remains no longer :D

Actually I realized they LOOK good.. once you get them in the swing of things.. its all EVIL from there.. :D

waiting for story to continue :p

I'm back. Stay Tuned!

fucking outstandingly hilarious...would up ur pts if not for the error i committed by using the first word of this sentence in deducting someone's pts lol

btw...black lotus was not that valued during alpha and beta releases of magic....it was only when they stopped print in the limited edition that its value went up...but nonetheless great analogy whahahah

Thanks for the support. I see you got zapped by big man sammy. ROFL..
Yes, Black Lotus was only expensive once we got into the revised edition and onwards. Sigh... those were the days, when you thought card games were more important than pussies.

TS, perhaps there is much that I can learn from your thread... :D

Therefore, I shall wait patiently for your continuation.

I'll try my best to help.

Understand the frustration when people just zapped points.

One fucker also zapped my points because I think he wants me to be a "GIVER". So that I can give him my dick to suck and I can then fuck his asshole.
I guess people want to find fault and to show that they are important by zapping points.
It is very virtual.

Most important is in real life, you are living in comfort and more than enough to spend, buy what you want.
And of course, to be sextisfy.

Back to your posting,
must really read to understand. Quite interesting once I get the hang of your language.

ROFL. IMHO i think that points are secondary. It's just that wanton zapping without giving people a chance is really uncalled for.
LOL. hope you like the story.

anakinsextalker
21-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Unknownst to me, our 3 other Jedi Masters had also been busy hunting and 1 of them had managed to locate Sith Pussies and brought 1 to our table. Furthermore another 4 other Sith pussies had came by also..

Now we're talkin..

Continued...

In the dim environment and flashing strobe lights, I could hardly make out our new... "guests" :cool: for the night...

I slowly edged off my seat to get closer to the ladies that just joined our table...

AnyRider turnging to the 1 lady that just joined us.
"Hey, this is my fellow Jedi - Anakinsextalker"

She looked at me and smiled..(GalNextDoor)
"Hi Anakinsextalker! I'm GalNextDoor!"

Anakinsextalker replied as if he was just fresh out of the Jedi Academy... Imagine a young Jedi fumbing to switch on his lightsaber. What a sight THAT would be...

"Erm.. Hi.... er.. Ahem.." Like a peacock trying to ensure his full plumage, I said... "So what are you doing here?"

Sheesh that has to go down as one of the worst one-liners in the wholefuckingintergalaticuniverse!

GalNextDoor gave me a look and said to me....
"What did you say? I can't hear you!"

Ohmyfuckinggod. Thank the stars, the sun and the twi'lek's breasts (http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1325/1353914826_25bf9d294c.jpg?v=0) that she didn't hear the cheesiest line ever.

I stepped closer to her and whispered to her ear... "I said who are you here with?"

Now that was much better. Smilling in my heart, the Jedi Heartbreaker is Back in Business.

GalNextDoor whispered back.."I'm here with..."

Stay Tuned to find out who GalNextDoor came with in the next episode of
The Lonely Jedi :D

anakinsextalker
21-11-2008, 11:09 PM
21-11-2008 10:08 PM Very Childish...U are realli talker. Talk about nonsense. I am disappointed. If u talk more sense and interesting stuff, I will consider reading. Remarks, Uncle XXXXXX .

I have to say, kudos for leaving your name. One man's meat is another man's poison, I won't compel you to understand or to like what I'm writing.

21-11-2008 02:45 PM Your way of writing need to be improved. U wrote story expected to get point but write very badly. Dont say that u wrote because u like writing pls..u write mainly to get point. If not u wont say that u stop once u into moderation

LOL. I'll break the buck on what you've mentioned. I'll continue writing even if i get zapped to kingdom come.

anakinsextalker
21-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm back again amidst the criticisms. :p
At the same time I thinking since everyone is so critical about the Star Wars language, I'll drop it for this particular post.. don't blame me, I've been a fan since it came on the silver screen.

Now let's find out who GalNextDoor came with...

Cont...

GalNextDoor whispered back.."I'm here with...my sister"

Thoughts were quickly racing through my mind. Could I get lucky tonight?... What are YOU thinking now? I bet as you are reading this part, you are also thinking the same thing. TARMA with SISTERS!

Oh yes, the thought quickly entered my head and I tried to be as casual as I could, notwithstanding my growing excitement..

"So who is your sister?"

GalNextDoor
"My sister is here what."

And as she said so, she pointed to another lady standing at the table.

ThickLips.

The euphoria that had built its way to the climax was gone as quickly as it had started. You'll probably be asking why at this juncture. The reason is simple. Let me explain:

GalNextDoor is 23 and looked like your typical well.. Gal Next Door. She was at a height of about 1.6m, shoulder length hair swept to the side and had a sweet disposition about her. I'll have to rate her around 6.5 to 7 on 10

ThickLips, her older sister at 26, on the other hand.. well.. she had Thick Lips, the only feature that keeps coming back to my memory like a broken record. She was around the same height as her sister. You would think sister's normally look alike but it was a case of Murphy's Law in this instance. Let's just say if anything had to happen, I would have to be really REALLY piss-ass drunk.

Coming back to the story, I was disappointed but I thought oh well, maybe I could at least score this GalNextDoor, over the next half an hour I talked and danced and drank with both sisters together with my friend AnyRider while the rest of the gals and guys were partying around the table.

to continue shortly.

mybimmer69
22-11-2008, 12:04 AM
anakinsextalker,

continue star wars' language u must!!!:cool:

imho, it adds zest n laughter to your meow-meow hunting...

keep it cumin..

cheers

anakinsextalker
22-11-2008, 12:16 AM
anakinsextalker,

continue star wars' language u must!!!:cool:

imho, it adds zest n laughter to your meow-meow hunting...

keep it cumin..

cheers

LMAO.:D
At least I know there's one supporter... heh heh.. But you think ya? I'm thinking of whether I should do that or just revert to the typical narrative prose..

blohsg
22-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Just let the force lead you to the Dark Side and give us the STORY !!!

hahaha it's rather ... geeky hahahaha entertaining I'd say !

May the force be with you !