PDA

View Full Version : Sara, 20, local chinese

SaraSG
19-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi,

I'm currently a student at a private institute who's trying to clear off debts & support herself at the same time. Let me be clear bout one thing, i'm NOT new in this line. Was previously under an OKT. (pls do not ask which)

Here are my stats:

Name: Sara
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5/10 (from a now-deleted FR)
Height: 161cm
Weight: 52kg
Vital Stats: 34B 27 35
Do's: BBBJ, Frenching & of cos, FJ

Damage: 170/1shot/1hr or 230/2shot/90mins (OUTCALLS only)
Room & caps your own

NO ANAL, NO RAW, NO CIM

I've never been told i was bad in bed except once. So if you don't expect the moon & the stars, I think you can look forward to a good time. I've been told i have a great personality so if you're looking for quality GFE experience, i'm sure you'll be satisfied. If you have any preferences or fetishes, pls do let me know when arranging the time slot. If i feel comfortable with it, i don't see why not. =)

Those interested can drop me a pm or email me at [email protected] w/ your SBF nick & contact & preferred time. I will get back to you ASAP.

Any doubts, pls feel free to ask.

block11
20-11-2008, 08:31 AM
interesting.... up this thread for you. all the best :D

SaraSG
20-11-2008, 11:54 AM
btw, if you want my contact, leave yours.

i definitely won't reply you if you just ask for mine.

cheers. =)

blacktaj
20-11-2008, 12:55 PM
interesting.... up this thread for you. all the best :D

up you too. And yes, best of luck.

sleaguepunter
20-11-2008, 02:11 PM
help u push the thread up. :D

PussyShaver
20-11-2008, 08:27 PM
... i'm sure you'll be satisfied. If you have any preferences or fetishes, pls do let me know when arranging the time slot. If i feel comfortable with it, i don't see why not. =)

Would you consider allowing me to shave your pussy ?

Reccetrooper
20-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Show me your body pics, i will consider....
email: [email protected]

dejavu60
20-11-2008, 10:34 PM
LOL!..waiting for response from TS

cow888
20-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Camping here to see how the thread goes

aLeGrIa
21-11-2008, 08:28 AM
I'm interested.... lets see how this thread goes :) especially the obliging part to fetishes... hehehe >:-)

Nuglut
21-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Sent email.

No response.

Moving on.

blitzmeout
22-11-2008, 01:57 AM
any updates or FR?

SaraSG
22-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Would you consider allowing me to shave your pussy ?

sorry. :) cleanly shaved already. :p

greatbody
22-11-2008, 08:14 PM
any fR from senior bro

dell_lee_2003
22-11-2008, 09:00 PM
I am trying to get her for "Fetish" :). Will update with nice FR after i have met with her.

strudel
22-11-2008, 10:32 PM
hi sara, did you receive my email?

hope to get your reply soon.

SaraSG
23-11-2008, 12:37 AM
hi

will be busy this weekend. will try & reply as much as possible & will reply all by monday.

sorry....:(

smellycat
23-11-2008, 09:40 AM
hi

will be busy this weekend. will try & reply as much as possible & will reply all by monday.

sorry....:(

hope to hear from you soon :p

greatbody
23-11-2008, 05:03 PM
camped here for a FR :)

SaraSG
23-11-2008, 05:59 PM
pls try to read my 1st post throroughly. have said pls leave your contact. will get back to you. ask for my contact, don't blame me if you don't get a reply.

KingEros
23-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Totally overawed by your wicked sense of humour ... am therefore totally convinced you have a great personality. Good luck. :D :D

dell_lee_2003
23-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Yay... I got a slot bro.. I am happy.. wwooooo

sleaguepunter
24-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Met Sara on friday afternoon. She a bit bah bah which i prefer compare to those "chopstick" type. She was under an OKT b4 but now some out on her own. I had check, there not much FRs on her while she was under that OKT. According to her, she often didnt had any "business" for days. So in a sense, she still quite "fresh"

She quite a nice bonk, very responsive, unlike some of the dead fish i encountered b4. Overall like bonking gf, of course like being a gf, guy will had to do work lah. Those guys who like to be an emperor who just lie on the bed to be service will miss out on the funs.:D

mclee
24-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Met Sara on friday afternoon. She a bit bah bah which i prefer compare to those "chopstick" type. She was under an OKT b4 but now some out on her own. I had check, there not much FRs on her while she was under that OKT. According to her, she often didnt had any "business" for days. So in a sense, she still quite "fresh"

She quite a nice bonk, very responsive, unlike some of the dead fish i encountered b4. Overall like bonking gf, of course like being a gf, guy will had to do work lah. Those guys who like to be an emperor who just lie on the bed to be service will miss out on the funs.:D

sounds like you really have good "fight" with her ya ..

... hmmmm ...

Eragon
26-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Hmmm ... still no frs on her?:confused:

Wanksta84
27-11-2008, 01:13 AM
hmmm any1 had a successful meetup with her to share with the rest of us ??? waiting for FRs to b posted ....

Junior888Trust.
27-11-2008, 02:30 AM
camp camp camp for FRs.:D

carlsjw
29-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi Sara, sent you an email :)

greatbody
29-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi Bros, any other FR

coolfire69
30-11-2008, 01:00 AM

Clean-shaven is good!

But wasted no CIM...

Junior888Trust.
30-11-2008, 08:57 AM
camping for FRs. :D

greatbody
01-12-2008, 06:07 PM
yeah me too

PussyShaver
02-12-2008, 01:37 AM

Ok but what about in future when it is due for the next shaving, we arrange for a session, then can I shave it for you ?

2Guards
02-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Actually, I never intended to go bonking yesterday (Monday 1st Dec 2008) because I just had a session with a Korean girl on Sunday (Pinky, from Exoticunt’s stable). But when I saw Sara’s sms I thought I might as well go ahead and book her because I was not sure how often she comes out to offer her services. So, quickly fixed an appointment for after work.

Everybody have their own standards, so this is just my feedback based on my own experience with Sara. I am aware that this is her thread and she will, of course, read her own FR (in fact, I told her I will write a FR for her). I will keep to the facts. Here goes.

Physical description

Face : To be quite honest, I was rather disappointed. But that’s probably because I am more used to pretty faces (like the Korean girl I bonked on Sunday) or the china girls or the Thai girls, even some of the angmo girls. As I told Sara herself, sometimes I would even book a $800 girl or even $1200 for a FHM model. So, a lot depends on individual expectations. I would consider Sara as “not pretty but not ugly”. Bear in mind that Sara herself said “if you don't expect the moon & the stars, I think you can look forward to a good time”. So, she is quite honest about her own looks. Grade : 5/10.

Body : Big-boned and, yes, as reported, not exactly slim. Sara could certainly lose a few kilos. Yet, I would not describe her as fat. Overweight, yes. Fat, no. Bit of tummy though. Skin complexion from top to bottom is not exactly what I would described as flawless. She has several tattooes all over. The largest is at her lower back, about the size of an outstretched palm. Very colourful. Grade : 4/10

Breasts : Between A to B cup. Soft, droops slightly. Normal brown nipples typical on Chinese girls. She loves them to be sucked & fondled. Grade : 5/10

Pussy : Big flaps but still pink. Reasonably tight (in the same grade as most of the legal girls in Geylang). No smell & no funny taste. Pussy hair trimmed very short but not shaved (I thought I would see a brazilian !). Grade : 6/10

Services description

Frenching : Yes, will french all you want. But for me, I had to break away after a while because of the strong cigarette smell on her breadth. For a non-smoker, that’s quite a turn-off. Grade : 5/10

Cunnilingus : Oh yes ! This girl really love a good pussy-licking. So, I “ate” her pussy with gusto while she moaned & squirmed. And she still want some more ! She prefers to be painted from the side of the bed but not in 69 position (said she doesn’t like her buttocks in her customer’s face). So, we did it sideways (lying side-by-side) with her sucking my cock and me licking her pussy, pleasuring each other like 2 lovers. Grade : 8/10

Fingering : Will allow, no problem. There was one time when I had my finger in her pussy rubbing her G-spot (could see her enjoying it) while she was rubbing her clit with her right hand and holding my cock with her left had. Damn sexciting ! Grade : 8/10

BBBJ : Let me tell you that she can challenge any Thai girl to a cock-sucking contest anytime. She gives a real solid blowjob with lots of power & deepthroat, like she was trying to suck out all my sperm using my cock as a straw. I told her that it’s a good thing I don’t do CIM, otherwise I would have fired off into her mouth after the first 5 minutes. Grade : 9/10

FJ : When I finally signalled to her to get the condom, she help me put it on and we wanted to start with cowgirl. But she couldn’t get it in. So, I told her to get off the “horse” and I entered her from missionary. Reasonably tight. So I pumped her slowly, enjoying every moment of it. She moaned softly (thank goodness, she’s not a screamer). Then suddenly she opened her eyes. “You can fuck me harder and deeper, you know. It doesn’t hurt”, she said. Ok, so I lifted up her legs (not without some difficulty) to sissors style and pounded her pussy. Switched to doggie and pumped her while I admired her tattoo. Her pussy got a bit dry by then, so I took out my Vagisil Intimate Lubricant and gave her some to apply to her xiao mei mei. She was so surprised any guy would bring something like that with him. Well, I learnt from experience that not many girls will carry KY with them and a dry pussy is damn uncomfortable for both parties. Anyway, we switched back to missionary & sissors. Ten minutes later, with a sigh & a shudder, I fired off my load, then collapsed on her. Grade : 8/10

GFE : This is a great plus point for her. Sara is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable in her presence. Even after the session, and we had both dressed, there was no rush to go off. So, we just chatted. She is the kind of girl you can take to a pub and talk until 2.00am. Grade : 8/10

Damage : $170 + $20 for hotel room

Comment : Sara may not win any beauty contest or have a model’s body, but she is a great sex partner. Very good value for money for a local girl.

SaraSG
10-12-2008, 11:25 AM
available today from 3pm to 9pm. pls pm or email me with your contact.

SaraSG
10-12-2008, 12:21 PM
today's price is 150 for 1 shot 1hr.

SaraSG
11-12-2008, 03:38 AM
Hi
PLs help tp close this thread
Thank

SaraSG
11-12-2008, 01:02 PM
to all those who received rude emails or pms from my sbf account or email acc. i'm sorry bout it. sara will not be available till further notice.