PDA

View Full Version : xiao ya,22yo student at $50

yenyen
18-11-2008, 05:43 PM
had this studen n manage to bring down her price to $50.

name;xiao ya
age;22
hometown;hubei or hunan
look;7
boobs; B
frenching;yes
bbbj;yes
fj;7.5
damage;50

hang37
18-11-2008, 06:37 PM
can have height and weight or figure?
thanks

ningcaichen
18-11-2008, 06:45 PM
can paint or not?

BroAA
18-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Please post more stat and if possible pic.

wukong68
18-11-2008, 07:31 PM
More stats please TS

anson_cs
18-11-2008, 07:48 PM
camping for more detiles and FR

freedom1984
18-11-2008, 08:52 PM
can share her ctc :D

skirtchaser639
18-11-2008, 08:59 PM
wah lau...more and more syt, some more so budget...how to retire...argh...(squeezing balls)

walabis
18-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Look like a gem not be miss...Saw her few hours ago but 2 bros were quick enough to go 1-2. She got a fair attractive look 7.5 rating, standing around 1.62m, slim weighing about 47kg. She has a nice 34B boobie.

TinTin130670
19-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Look like a gem not be miss...Saw her few hours ago but 2 bros were quick enough to go 1-2. She got a fair attractive look 7.5 rating, standing around 1.62m, slim weighing about 47kg. She has a nice 34B boobie.

This time i too slow...:(
Next time will try to be faster than the 2 senior samsters...:D

P.S. Must try b4 the "KC" King back from HCM...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

yenyen
19-11-2008, 12:20 PM

senior bro,

thanks for your help:)

yenyen
19-11-2008, 12:21 PM
can paint or not?

YES for sure:)

newen
19-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Must show some appreciation for bro yenyen
for contributing so many affordable gems to our bros here!
clap clap clap!

thanks!

Earlyriser
19-11-2008, 01:18 PM
had this studen n manage to bring down her price to $50.

name;xiao ya
age;22
hometown;hubei or hunan
look;7
boobs; B
frenching;yes
bbbj;yes
fj;7.5
damage;50

bro yenyen
u mus be a real sweet talker ;) ,my guess is handsome too:rolleyes: .

XM , XY all let you convinced to lower their prices, I SALUTE ! you....erh.. up you too. :D

Thanks again.

PS: finally managed to book XM,in the meantime, looking out for FRs on XY :D.

jason28
19-11-2008, 01:26 PM
hi bro mind pm me xiao ya contracts /.?? waiting for your reply ..

m0747
19-11-2008, 03:04 PM
hi bro, can pm xiao ya contact? thanks!

lglg666
19-11-2008, 04:53 PM

wah rao....bros so "fast hand fast legs" ones. If you said gem then it is a gem!

KickBoxer
19-11-2008, 05:06 PM
bro
can u pass me her contacts? Wishing for a try

davidsin
19-11-2008, 05:55 PM
bro care to share her contact over ?

i1papaya
19-11-2008, 06:22 PM
This time i too slow...:(
Next time will try to be faster than the 2 senior samsters...

P.S. Must try b4 the "KC" King back from HCM...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

I got a feeling that someone toking about mi??:p:D

Earlyriser
20-11-2008, 08:12 AM
FR on X Ya, from HUbei
went to meet up at her preferred htl
looks.: 7.5 worked in (kweetoo) Dynasty b4 wor
Ht: 1.63 estd. looked tall
wt.: 55 estd big bone
body: 7 Fair,not thin ,not fat, just nice ,flesh very soft,not
farmer type.:D
boobs : 7.5 ,B or C soft like tauhoo
fingering: 8.5 dig for 5 sec only tap flow like hell,she
seems to enjoy my FF the most.:D
FJ :8 any posn also can. pussy muscle not strong leh.But
pussy looked nice,no flaps, 1 line type,not bushy
Catbath: nil
BBBJ: Nil leh i didnt ask for it since she not auto give, i
dont mind lah ,
Painting : yes ,she'll ask for it.:D but i declined,i dont want
to wash my mouth leh.
RTF: maybe ,but long list to clear leh.
Damge: 50 +10tip

Thanks again bro YY

Marauding Man
20-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Brother, pls advise her contacts. thks thks

poolhot.
20-11-2008, 10:22 AM
why i oso got feeling someone talking about me too :eek

yenyen
20-11-2008, 11:32 AM
FR on X Ya, from HUbei
went to meet up at her preferred htl
looks.: 7.5 worked in (kweetoo) Dynasty b4 wor
Ht: 1.63 estd. looked tall
wt.: 55 estd big bone
body: 7 Fair,not thin ,not fat, just nice ,flesh very soft,not
farmer type.:D
boobs : 7.5 ,B or C soft like tauhoo
fingering: 8.5 dig for 5 sec only tap flow like hell,she
seems to enjoy my FF the most.:D
FJ :8 any posn also can. pussy muscle not strong leh.But
pussy looked nice,no flaps, 1 line type,not bushy
BBBJ: Nil leh i didnt ask for it since she not auto give, i
dont mind lah ,
Painting : yes ,she'll ask for it.:D but i declined,i dont want
to wash my mouth leh.
RTF: maybe ,but long list to clear leh.
Damge: 50 +10tip

Thanks again bro YY

thanks for your FR:)

onion_rings
20-11-2008, 12:27 PM
why i oso got feeling someone talking about me too :eek:

hmmm.... Dunno why i also got the feeling someone tokking abt me too leh.. :D

NatureBoy
20-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Got 2 contacts from bro yenyen. XY and XM
Make an appointment with Xiao Ya after can't get hold of Xiao Mi.

FR on Xiao Ya,
went to meet up at her preferred hotel near Jalan Besar.
looks.: 6/10
Ht: ~1.6 or less (legs seem short to me)
wt.: 5o+ not slim, not fat, more to slightly big bone type
boobs : B cup but lack firmness
fingering: did not attempt
BBBJ: 7/10, gentle suction and "smooth" motion
Painting : yes ,I stop after a while cause got a "satay" smell
FJ : accomodating but she cant do a good cowgirl
Damge: 50 +20tip

yenyen
21-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Got 2 contacts from bro yenyen. XY and XM
Make an appointment with Xiao Ya after can't get hold of Xiao Mi.

FR on Xiao Ya,
went to meet up at her preferred hotel near Jalan Besar.
Ht: ~1.6 or less (legs seem short to me)
wt.: 5o+ not slim, not fat, more to slightly big bone type
boobs : B cup but lack firmness
fingering: did not attempt
BBBJ: 7/10, gentle suction and "smooth" motion
Painting : yes ,I stop after a while cause got a "satay" smell
FJ : accomodating but she cant do a good cowgirl
Damge: 50 +20tip

thanks for your FR:)maybe the bro b4 you painted her after taking satay:D

fatboy
21-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Tks to bro yenyen for XY contact. A short FR

H81 near her place
Ht: 1.6
Wt: app 48-50
boobs : B cup soft like jelly best for squeezing
Kissing: yes
frenching: yes
fingering: outside
Catbath: north to south
BBBJ: 6/10 up and down motion w some slurping but no power
Painting : yes got her very wetl
FJ : a few positions: cowgirl, swatting, missionary, guy standing, gal leg flat-leg up- leg open-leg on shoulder-leg on arms, unloaded with her legs on my arm and i pulling both ber hand to assist in max penetration.
Total duration: 30mins from the moment she enters the room
Damge: 50 +tip

She seems to be in a rush though she did not say but body lang already say so. Did not remove CD after bonk, just went to shower, hv to remove CD myself, demn sad.

She showered, changed and i paid her so that she can go. Me stayed back for a while to enjoy my tea and ciggy.

Rtn: unlikely as it is too commercial. most of the stuff performed but all short short loh. If you read my FR on PeiZhan by Fei Fei, should be able to see the difference, sextisfaction level and intensity of the 2 sessions.

Monkey4
21-11-2008, 01:25 PM

so bro, I go eat kambing soup and then paint her lah....

:p

Earlyriser
21-11-2008, 01:42 PM

for those durian lovers , please dont paint her after eating durians hor.
many people cant stand the smell of stale durians.:eek::D

davidsin
21-11-2008, 02:43 PM
bro can share her contact over ?

BigTen
21-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Thnk u bro yy 4 sharing xy's ctc, had a bonking session wif her @ jln besar htl 2day @ 4.15pm. Booked n proceed to rm, b4 session begin alredi ask me 2 tip her. Actions in bed as per normal, start with tities licking and squeezing, while fingers move south to explore her hole for a short while. Den move big head south to do painting on her clit plus some fingering in her lovehole, however, on detecting a bit of smell, stop painting actions at once n let her svc me. She did nipples licking 4 a short while den move south to bbbj my didi, after a short while of blowing she stopped and requested to rubber up my didi for hygiene purpose, for a moment i thought she was continuing to bj my didi but no, she wants my didi to enter her pussy. Did missionary, cowgirl, sideway den missionary again me ramming very hard but my didi juz refuses to release. Den she complained about her abd and cunt pain, ok hor i stop my cunt pumping actions n asked her nicely 2 help my didi unload by hj. After less than 5 mins of stroking n without putting much effort she told me her hands were tired, den asked me 2 pcc myself 2 cum, wtf 1st time i encounter a fl asked me 2 do dat. Ok nvm, wat makes me piss off is dat her comment on her damage: $50 so budget give u bbbj fj alredi still no enough arh still expect me 2 do more si bo. I said no lah since u said dat, ok hor head 2 toilet take a bath, dress up n paid her $50 + $10 tips even though not satisfied wif her svc i left, wat 2 do go home pcc hor. Ok sori bro yy 4 my negative report on her, i wrote this juz to share my experience wif bros cos i go all the way there to enjoy and to satisfy my urge, despite my time and money, i got this type of svc. However, she did tell me she was not feeling well cos stomach problem but i told her dat she shld turn down my booking if she is not well. But she said she needed money. I told her i understand but not @ the expense of her svc standard cos bros go 2 her 4 njoyment n satisfaction not frustration. Hope dat she will improve on her svc n attitude. She oso told she is going 2 work @ ktv @ 5.30pm. Thnk u bro yy again 4 sharing wif me really appreciate ur sharing spirit, it's juz dat 2day is not my day dat's all, cheers n thnk u, n lets move on :D:D

fatboy
22-11-2008, 01:20 AM
bro you did not take my cue in my FR...lots of good ones nowaday..good luck next round...

Thnk u bro yy 4 sharing xy's ctc, had a bonking session wif her @ jln besar htl 2day @ 4.15pm. Booked n proceed to rm, b4 session begin alredi ask me 2 tip her. Actions in bed as per normal, start with tities licking and squeezing, while fingers move south to explore her hole for a short while. Den move big head south to do painting on her clit plus some fingering in her lovehole, however, on detecting a bit of smell, stop painting actions at once n let her svc me. She did nipples licking 4 a short while den move south to bbbj my didi, after a short while of blowing she stopped and requested to rubber up my didi for hygiene purpose, for a moment i thought she was continuing to bj my didi but no, she wants my didi to enter her pussy. Did missionary, cowgirl, sideway den missionary again me ramming very hard but my didi juz refuses to release. Den she complained about her abd and cunt pain, ok hor i stop my cunt pumping actions n asked her nicely 2 help my didi unload by hj. After less than 5 mins of stroking n without putting much effort she told me her hands were tired, den asked me 2 pcc myself 2 cum, wtf 1st time i encounter a fl asked me 2 do dat. Ok nvm, wat makes me piss off is dat her comment on her damage: $50 so budget give u bbbj fj alredi still no enough arh still expect me 2 do more si bo. I said no lah since u said dat, ok hor head 2 toilet take a bath, dress up n paid her $50 + $10 tips even though not satisfied wif her svc i left, wat 2 do go home pcc hor. Ok sori bro yy 4 my negative report on her, i wrote this juz to share my experience wif bros cos i go all the way there to enjoy and to satisfy my urge, despite my time and money, i got this type of svc. However, she did tell me she was not feeling well cos stomach problem but i told her dat she shld turn down my booking if she is not well. But she said she needed money. I told her i understand but not @ the expense of her svc standard cos bros go 2 her 4 njoyment n satisfaction not frustration. Hope dat she will improve on her svc n attitude. She oso told she is going 2 work @ ktv @ 5.30pm. Thnk u bro yy again 4 sharing wif me really appreciate ur sharing spirit, it's juz dat 2day is not my day dat's all, cheers n thnk u, n lets move on :D:D

BigTen
22-11-2008, 01:45 AM
ya fatboy i would ve pass her if i had oni read ur fr, thnks anyway.

Monkey4
22-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Thnk u bro yy 4 sharing xy's ctc, had a bonking session wif her @ jln besar htl 2day @ 4.15pm. booked n proceed to rm, b4 session begin alredi ask me 2 tip her.
.... After less than 5 mins of stroking n without putting much effort she told me her hands were tired, den asked me 2 pcc myself 2 cum, wtf 1st time i encounter a fl asked me 2 do dat. Ok nvm, wat makes me piss off is dat her comment on her damage: $50 so budget give u bbbj fj alredi still no enough arh still expect me 2 do more si bo. ....
. Thnk u bro yy again 4 sharing wif me really appreciate ur sharing spirit, it's juz dat 2day is not my day dat's all, cheers n thnk u, n lets move on

bro you did not take my cue in my FR...lots of good ones nowaday..good luck next round...

bro TS,

seems that XY's attitude coming back.....:rolleyes:

guess I'll also pass this one.

:)

yenyen
22-11-2008, 03:56 PM
thanks for all TRUE FRs.

i feel this xiao ya dont deserve our help n also take for granted.

Bros with her ctc pls dont call her anymore,from now on i will stop giving out her ctc.thanks:)