PDA

View Full Version : Cumback Kid. Local Eva

urger
18-11-2008, 01:45 PM
It' has been quite a long while since I have contributed.

On hand, I have this "Wanna Comeback" Local FL and happened to be my personal friend. Hereby I am tasked to help her.

Below is her stats and info.

Name: EVA
Look: 6.5-7
Weight: 45-47kgHeight: 157
Vital Stats: 34B-26-33
BJ: YesBBBJ: No
AR: No
Fingering: Yes and enjoy
FJ: (Enjoyable) That will depend on your skills and technique...
Damage: Very affordable @ S$150/1HR/1Round

Massage: Yes (1HR - FJ time = Massage time) Let bro's S$150 more well spent

Reject fee: S$20. Dun be a miser if you fixed an appointment then reject people.
No Indian and Malay bros. Sorry.

DO TAKE NOTE
NO OKT INTERVENE!
NO RECRUITERS!
NO NUMBER COLLECTORS!
Please be nice and treat her well. Respect her.
Any Violation, your HP nos will be openly publicise here and in Straits Times! Trust Me....:)

Those bros who are sincerely interested, kindly pm me Your name and Contact no. I will then pass the number to her. She will personally sms you and there you go and fix appointment with her.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/39706-new-local-chinese-fl-eve.html

urger
18-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I have sent a few bros' contact to her already.

Btw she has yet to start work after retiring for 2 years. Shall see who is the 1st blood tester and hopefully a FR.

And please, I am not a OKT. Just helping her.:)

Any more interested brudders?

virginlovers
18-11-2008, 06:20 PM
bro i did a search on her but found no thread on her. can kindly direct us to her thread so we can read past FRs on her.

block11
18-11-2008, 08:30 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/39706-new-local-chinese-fl-eve.html

bro i did a search on her but found no thread on her. can kindly direct us to her thread so we can read past FRs on her.

bro.... it was given in the first post :D

cuteboy12345208
18-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Bro Urger

Am I eligible?:p

virginlovers
18-11-2008, 10:36 PM

paiseh....i must have been blind and overlooked it!
:confused:

urger
18-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Bro Urger

Am I eligible?

You are definitely welcome! :)

In fact everyone is welcome. Please help her. She is urgently in need of money to settle her family debts. So I urger all bros to help her if u can. And that's the reason why she impose a penalty of $20 for taxi fare if u reject her.

Once again on her behalf, I say thank you to bros who are helping her.:)

urger
18-11-2008, 10:49 PM

Thanks for the reminder.:)

urger
19-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Given to quite alot of bros. Hopefully can see a FR by tonite.:p

Asianplayboy
20-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Upz this thread :):)

Optimus_Prime
20-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Bro Urger

Am I eligible?:p

U try before, still want ah :rolleyes:

greatbody
20-11-2008, 10:01 PM
bros

care to post FR ??

:)

urger
21-11-2008, 09:46 PM
U try before, still want ah :rolleyes:

Old grass still taste the best mah.

PKTM
22-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Old grass still taste the best mah.

Is it really the Eve intro by ppp46, that was helping her sis debts and work fl for only about 2 months and retired after that!?!?!?

Oh, how i missed her! bro urger! just PM'ed you!!!

Mercenary19
22-11-2008, 02:35 PM
It' has been quite a long while since I have contributed.

MIA for so long and you are back. Well hope to meet up for kopi someday. Cheers.

urger
22-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Is it really the Eve intro by ppp46, that was helping her sis debts and work fl for only about 2 months and retired after that!?!?!?

Oh, how i missed her! bro urger! just PM'ed you!!!

She should be the one u have missed so much.

urger
22-11-2008, 04:07 PM
MIA for so long and you are back. Well hope to meet up for kopi someday. Cheers.
I was expecting to see u during the recent TCSS. What a disappointment that u din appear. Sigh......:(

BTW anymore interested bro, please pm ur name and contact to me

Mercenary19
22-11-2008, 04:44 PM
I was expecting to see u during the recent TCSS. What a disappointment that u din appear.

Well there's always another time....... Cheers.

smellycat
23-11-2008, 09:53 AM
up for Eva. does she work on weekends? ;)

bros

care to post FR ??

:)

senior, i noticed you post quite often in the local FL threads. however, you always make such requests and never post any FRs yourself? i wonder why there are so few FRs on locals these days :p

urger
24-11-2008, 08:37 AM
i wonder why there are so few FRs on locals these days :pWell asked question. I hve pm to quite alot of bros. Wonder if anyone has met eva. Do contribute some FRs. Really appreciated. :)

mrTGK
24-11-2008, 09:21 PM
bro,
eva n myself did exchange a few conversation via sms...however she is only available most of the time in the day (she has a nite job) while i guess most of bros here have day time job...unless taking "off" during lunch break...

I did told her if can please state some time off during the weekend and that could help her even beta...however she states only "selected" weekends she will do...(her choice...)

urger
25-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I was told by Eva that she has met 7 bros so far. Would appreciate these 7 bros to post a simple FR. Your FR could help her very much. Thank you.

Also Eva has agree to work till 9pm to accommodate bros who has problem meeting during day time. Whereas for weekend she will have a problem.

For other bros who are interested, please pm me your name and contact. Thank you

Eragon
26-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Camping here for reputable frs .:)

PKTM
28-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Met her again few days back. Was 2 years since we last met and she remembered me.

She is a nice girl, and as 2 years back definitely still score 100% in GF feeling area. She is not the prettiest FL i had but if you see her previous name - Eve listed as the 1st in my signature for so long, you will know I am a sucker for GF feeling.

If you treat her as a friend, u will get 100% GF feeling even during FJ so it will makes you really feel like having sex with a gf. Now I realized why I missed her so much, we had a great session together again.

She put on some weight but still as sweet looking as before. Her boobs definitely is bigger...

Very hesitant to write this FR as I have not written a FR for very very long too. Not too sure how posting an FR will help her as she is hesitant to meet new people. And as the last time when she did FL, she won't be here for long...

Dun bother asking me for her contact, please PM the threat starter. I have not zapped anyone for a long long time, so dun be the first to try your luck and break the duck.

Optimus_Prime
29-11-2008, 02:55 PM
She is not the prettiest FL i had but if you see her previous name - Eve listed as the 1st in my signature for so long, you will know I am a sucker for GF feeling.

Yeah bro, her GF Feel is always strong.

And it's incredible how she maintain it, plus that night she met you, she was not feeling well somemore..........

PKTM
29-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeah bro, her GF Feel is always strong.

And it's incredible how she maintain it, plus that night she met you, she was not feeling well somemore..........

Ya, i think it's her personality that she dun like fake FJ or too innocent to know how to fake during FJ.

I waited 3 days for her to get better before i met her, she was much better when she met up with me.

urger
30-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Met her again few days back. Was 2 years since we last met and she remembered me.

Bro PKTM, thanks for ur sincere FR.

It will definitely help to keep this thread alive for as long as Eve decided to continuing working till she quits. And that's why every single FR is so important.

I will like to seek those bros who have met Eva, do write a short FR here. Thank you.

greatbody
05-12-2008, 08:15 PM
has eva retired liao ?

Optimus_Prime
09-12-2008, 09:24 AM
has eva retired liao ?

MAYBE it's that time of the month :cool:

With her, nobody knows for sure..............