PDA

View Full Version : To All Kind-hearted Bros out there..need help

Reborn28
15-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi, i always having problem to look for a good massages service, so i decided to post a thread on here. hoping some kind-hearted brothers can help. till to my working hrs it is very diffcuit to find a HC open after 10p.m. so i was hoping some bros can recommand some good ones tat works at nite. with/without extra service doesn't matter, cos my back really need a good rub. thanks to all bros for your time...cheers:):)

Reborn28
15-11-2008, 12:15 AM
sorry to all, i think i have post the same thing 2 time but i dun know how to cancel it away... really sorry about tat..:p

FiveCees
15-11-2008, 03:18 AM
go jalan jalan along area opposite textile center. they open till late night. opt for mosha if you want more enjoyment. :D

Reborn28
15-11-2008, 04:07 AM
go jalan jalan along area opposite textile center. they open till late night. opt for mosha if you want more enjoyment. :D

oh is it... but are they does piano playing and then..... Sir u want special...:D :D thx bro will go there walk walk see see.

FiveCees
15-11-2008, 10:11 AM
There are threads on 785 NB Road and Xi Yuan for you to research ;). So far the massages I experienced are great, non-piano type. avoid few other joints in the area though, those gals are more interested in the 80/100 bucks.

dmg: 38/hr or 54/hr with mosha

send me a pm if u want some names to recommend at the above joints

Reborn28
16-11-2008, 02:15 PM
thx u more much bro, will go down there walk walk on this following tuesday. :):) cheers......

besafe
17-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Go to the Thai Massage located on Geylang road between Lor 12 and 14. Next door to after dark. I always go there for clean massage. The foot reflexology is fantastic... the men who do it really give you a good run. I am not advertising for them.. but truly value for money.:)

LostALau
12-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi, i always having problem to look for a good massages service, so i decided to post a thread on here. hoping some kind-hearted brothers can help. till to my working hrs it is very diffcuit to find a HC open after 10p.m. so i was hoping some bros can recommand some good ones tat works at nite. with/without extra service doesn't matter, cos my back really need a good rub. thanks to all bros for your time...cheers:):)

Bro, u can go thru some of the threads. If u are interested in any of them, post or pm the TS and ask for contacts. There are currently quite a few good WLs who provide good massage without hanky panky. U can arrange with them a timing that suits both.

sexrookie
12-12-2008, 09:36 PM
There is a few thread that have massage without handky panky.
Read it out, man

:D

pewpew
12-12-2008, 11:38 PM
If u just need a good rub without HC facilities, maybe u can try those massages by PRC whereas u just have to book the hotel n they will come for u?:cool:

chan.eugene
12-12-2008, 11:43 PM

Start Your Own Health Centre.