PDA

View Full Version : Eden Garden - An ANGEL that has been exiled from heaven is here (PREMIUM)

AdamVIII
14-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Upcoming PENTHOUSE Model (December Issue)

ANGEL
22yo
170cm
34B'24'35
$180/90min/2shots.

Book Fast to Avoid Disappointment!

http://www.paradise69.com/banner/EdenGarden/Angel-M.jpg

AdamVIII
15-11-2008, 09:33 AM
FR from Bro Sex Lover from Paradise: (http://www.paradise69.com/eden-garden-models/1088-eden-garden-angel-has-been-exiled-heaven-here-premium.html)

Was actually very dissappointed with another provider from san 68 for Natasha. She look ok but her attitude really cannot make it. Half way she can go and make phone call. Damn pissed of by her service and was blood was boiling . So was looking for another bonk.

Was login into the forum to see any chio bus around . And first that caught my eyes as angel. Quickly message bro for slot and lucky me it is going to be first blood.

Message bro that say i really disappointed about the previous ( From San 68) and hope that Angel will be good. Bro promise me that she confirm solid one. So i on him.This is my time trying first blood and was very excited about this.

Reached the hotel and quickly message bro that i have reached, recieve rm no and went up . Knock ! Knock! And saw angel opening the door. She looks sweet in person. She wearing Pink sleeves t shirt and a jacket out and a short hotpant. Moved in and she offered me drink and and start to undress me. Than i start to undress angel. Wow she was not wearing any bra inside and stright away i could see her nipple when i remove the jacket. Was touching her brest and they are so soft and natural. A feel touch in the nipple and her nipple stand already. Wow it felt so good.

Than we proceed to the bath. In the bath thab she shart to clean me and she start to clean me while i admire her great body. She got no tatoo at all but she got a scar in her timmy.Than she start to give me a BBBJ wow. She cannot really do deep throat but it is good enough. She gave me a BBBJ for about 5 min and proceed to wash me throughly. After that i suggested that i bath her and she accecpted it . That was the time when i wash her expecially her boobs. She loved it.

Than we proceed to bed and she gave me a BBBJ and i was hard like the whole session. I start to lick her nrown nipple and she loved it and give out a slight moan. My hand crasslessly around her breast and her love hole. I inserted my finger in her love hole and she moan even louder. Wow she loved it. Her love hole was very tight and warm. Can see that she is wet and horney already and i gave her love hole a good painting. She moan even louder . Times really files and i think it have been about 35 min.

She than capped me and start to ride on me. She very tight and she is very accomodating in all verious position. Tried doggie and 69 and some other position. She seems not very experience but her attitude is simply great. After about 15 min i finally cannot take it can i signal that i want to come in mouth and she did it very well.

After that we lay down on bed and she offer to massage me. massage is ok and after that i hugged her and started to french kiss her and again start to crassless her B cupped breast. she gave me a good BBBI for about 5 min and my dick is hard as a rod and start to ride on her.She moan really loud and i think that she cummed 2 times.
Suddenly the phone ring but she ignore and continue to ride me but i ell her that it is ok as i think that i will not be able to cum the second time.

Finally washup and paid up and left the room

Looks : 7/10(70 % Like Pic)
Body : 8/10 Smooth skin but slightly tanned
Breast: 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ :9/10(Tight and Wet)
GFE :10/10

RTF : Yes if have the budget

AdamVIII
15-11-2008, 02:54 PM
:rolleyes:

AdamVIII
16-11-2008, 10:43 AM

AdamVIII
16-11-2008, 02:35 PM

girllover
16-11-2008, 03:52 PM
a little different from your usual asian round or oval face, her face is rather long with beautiful features.

she has beautiful perfect facial complexion, pretty eyes, small and rather pointy nose, soft lips and gorgeous white m-shaped teeth. with a little well-applied cosmetic touch-up here and there, she looks very pretty and sophiscated.

she looks young with a gorgeous young, slender, soft and smooth body, a little tan and the only mark one can find on her body is the scar left behind by an appendix operation.

she can kiss very well, slow and soft, a little less passionate initially, when things started to heat up, she frenched with great zest and deep passion.

she has a pair of gorgeous boobs that is worth raving about, average in size with small, pretty and light-coloured nipples and areolas. the texture of her boobs is exceptionally remarkable, extremely smooth on the surface and incredibly incredibly soft to the touch, not those low grade watery or spongy softness but a kind of softness that anyone will fall in love with, a truly magnificent feeling fondling her boobs.

her bbbj is alright with good suction, can't go too deep though a certain level of deepness is achieved.

she is a very gentle girl with very good attitude, attentive and caring, hardworking and smiling throughout. she tried to do an ugly face while my manhood is still inside her after ejaculaion and it is funny because her ugly face turned out to be not ugly at all due to her great looks.

she has a pretty pussy, young, pale in colour and tight.

her moans are soft and pleasant that increased in tempo and intensity as the stimulation and lovemaking got wilder.

seeing her beautiful erotic expressions on her pretty face, rubbing against her soft slim body, seeing her gorgeous boobs bouncing around, feeling her gentle caring touches and attitudes, thrusing into her tight soft pussy, hearing her erotic soft genuine moans in different intensity and seeing her stealing peeks at my face, the lovemaking is a blast.

i am not one who is in favour of models or model-liked girls as generally the level of service and attitude is way below compare to normal girls. she does present a different perspective to the norm. besides the model-liked face and body and her sophisticated gestures, she also provides great service with great attitude.

AdamVIII
16-11-2008, 08:57 PM
bro girllover, thks!!

AdamVIII
17-11-2008, 09:59 AM

AdamVIII
18-11-2008, 11:16 AM

AdamVIII
18-11-2008, 05:41 PM