PDA

View Full Version : High Tech GF/OC SMS Monitoring Part II

lustlusty
13-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Last year I posted a thread on using a hidden software on mobile phones to divert incoming and outgoing SMS of any mobile phones to track what's going amongst my GFs behind my back.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/77633-protect-your-phone-info-track-her-sms-high-tech-way.html

Would like to share a few episodes where it has certainly come in handy.

Episode 1.
I was trying to get real close to my boss' executive assistant which is a 27-28 year old chio bu, Wendy. It also helps me to know what's going on within the company's grapevine and office politics when I am not in office. So with this two objectives, I set out to work the devious plan.

The plan requires investment, but it is well worth it. I discretely saw Wendy exploring the newspaper for a good handphone bargain and knew that she has her eyes on a N95 8GB (this happen in July 2008). So I bought a new set directly from Nokia and called Rick (the person who loaded the software) and he loaded it into the new phone within 10 mins. We tested it OK and the next day, I waltzed into the office and 'complained' loudly to Wendy that my cousin bought a wrong phone and wants to offload it cheap. Told her that I have advertised it on VR-Zone and is looking for a quick bargain. She took the bait and offered to buy it, albeit at a huge discount and will pay me back in installments. I agreed to it and the fun begins.....

From that day onwards, it like having a new pair of eyes and ears next to Wendy. She is the SMS chatty type and would bear her souls to her kakis and over just 3 days, I would know stuff like.....

1. A fellow colleague just got pregnant and did not know who the father is because she was dead drunk and was involved in a gang-bang.

2. Her favourite pass time, food, hang outs.

3. Her work-out schedule. What she likes to wear, drink. Even when she is expecting her period. :-)

4. What nicknames the girls in the company gave to each male colleague and why.

5. Whether she has a true or budding boyfriend, thru the frequency of the SMS exchanges.

6. She thinks the boss is a pig who tries to sexually haress her when he has the chance and how she puts up with it to keep her job.

Given all these confi details, I managed to become her 'confidant' who shares 'similar' interests and tastes. Her opinion of me changes dramatically and we started to chat more freely and intimately.

After 2 weeks, I decided to launch phase II of the plan, which is to bonk her and keep her as my FB. The action starts......

To be continued......

CibLover
13-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Seems like a good site to camp.

Do continue please. ;) :)

AD69
13-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Pitching my tent liao. :D

willy_sgsg
13-11-2008, 06:57 PM
hahaha...good story..camping with popcorn here...:D

topcook1
13-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Camping for more here...

lustlusty
13-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Episode 2 - Setting the scene

Through the SMS which I have intercepted, I learned that Wendy really needs this job as she needs to support her family, which is in Malaysia, (she is a PR).

Wendy is about 28 years old with a baby-face that makes her look like a 23 year old. Her most important and eye catching asset (or should I say, assets) are her boobs. She is only 1.65m but has a great rack of 35C. For a 28 yr old, u would expect some sag but her boobs are still perky with pinkish little nibbles which are very sensitive to touch. Her precise measurements are 35-24-34. Being an executive assistant is like a souped-up version of a secretary so she has been in the corporate for about 9 years, having worked her way up since her 'A' levels. She has a cheerful personality, leaning on a slightly sluttish manner as she probably has learned the 'tricks of the trade' in office politics. Examples are: she should always looked into the eyes of her superiors or management and speak slow enough to catch your attention and she does flirt around slightly, like touching an arm or shoulder to emphasie a point or a joke. Summary on this lady is "she knows what she is up to, and she knows how to get it".

Next, on her sex life. Through her SMS texts, it seems that she may be a bisexual. At that moment, I was not able to confirm that she seems to be very revealing to one of her girlfriends, which makes me suspect that either they exchange their sexapades or they are involved, together or a threesome.

One SMS which caught my attention (both my eyes and my didi) was when she revealed that she has take some sexy shots for her personal collection. Seems to the norm these days, when young ladies would want to capture their sexy image in their youth and preserved them for later satisfaction. She uploaded a few and MMS them to her girlfriend, who remarked that they were great.

My next action would be to lay my hands on those sexy poses, first to satisfy my urge and another to get some 'collateral' for future leverage. The question is how? I called Rick, my software provider and tell him my requirements. Rick was great in offering a quick solution, mainly to load a software to MY handphone and asked me to position my handphone near Wendy's and the software will hijack the phone via bluetooth and transfer all information (phonebook, SMS, images and videos) to my handset.

The next day I was ready for action. I told Wendy if I could share a lunch with her because I was sick of standing in line during lunch time. With luck, she told me that she would provided I help her to download some professional photos from the internet for the boss powerpoint presentation. This allows me to park myself next to her for at least 30 mins, in the meantime, transfering all her phone info to mine. I was praying that there was no interruption and that her sexy photos are still in the phone.

I rush back to my office at 2pm (after lunch), locked my door and with bated breath, checked on my handphone and I was richly rewarded......

There were 20 photos in all, 10 were her in a micro bikini and 10 were black&white. ......

The 10 bikini shots where shot frontal, side, seated, and from the top, which nicely exposed her boobies. I can also tell that our dear Wendy has undergone her fair share of Brazillian wax job as I cannot detect any loose pubic hair near her pussy area. I can also tell that she is excited during the photo shoot because her nipples where clearly erect enough to be seen through the bikini.

The other 10 b&w shots were enough better. She was completely nude but unfortunately the shots were of her back and butt and her hands were covering all the strategic areas, a real tease. The b&w shots revealed another secret, namely her little tatoos, one ala Maggie Q, a little flower bud at the top of her left thigh and another flower near the bum area, below the panty line.

I was sweaty with excitement and when I re-open my office door and looked straight at Wendy's office cubicle, I see a different Wendy. I no longer see her fully clothed in her office attire, but in the buff. I have to shake my head a few times to reconnect myself back to reality.

Hence the next time, how to get into her pants and feel that hot, tight body, esp the C size boobies.

To be continued.....

lustlusty
13-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Will post the photos at a later date, decent version below

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/lustlusty/bbb.jpg

interlink
13-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Will post the photos at a later date, decent version below

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/lustlusty/bbb.jpg

Crap..offload from some site

gambit88
13-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Just upped you.

Really like your story and nice pic. Waiting for the B&W nude pics :D

Please continue.

KingEros
13-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Crap..offload from some site
Without the pic also know his story is bullshit ... :D :D :D
If got such technology, I'd be a millionaire "blackmailing" people liao ... why so stupid to be posting here hoping to get useless points in return?
Lagi stupid is his supposedly software expert friend ... who doesn't even get any royalties for helping him throughout. Super lame.

KGB_LK
13-11-2008, 11:39 PM
this so called device to rip off data when standing beside the gadget of concern is a total rip off from prison break 4

ryanlim
14-11-2008, 03:08 AM
real or not, who cares........... just read and enjoy the story lor........... :)

how many of you out there are willing to take the time and trouble to sit down in front of a com and type out such a long story for the rest of us here???????? ;)

i know i won't.......... :p

Green_papaya
14-11-2008, 04:28 AM
Keep up the good work.

Camping for more

lustlusty
14-11-2008, 08:09 AM
If got such technology, I'd be a millionaire "blackmailing" people liao ... why so stupid to be posting here hoping to get useless points in return?
Lagi stupid is his supposedly software expert friend ... who doesn't even get any royalties for helping him throughout. Super lame.

Whether you believe the story is real or a myth is really up to you, bro. I don't mind if u think it is bullshit or otherwise as I did not indicate if my experience is fact or friction. But I would need to clarify that the software part is real and I paid for them. PM me for the details and u can see and prove to yourself (if u need or want to) that there are actually such software around. U can use such software to blackmail or to monitor but u would also need to accept the consequences. Infact, there was an article on SMS forwarding on the Sunday Times last year, debating the pros and cons of this technology. Check it out.

My thanks to bros who have enjoyed these episodes. Cheers :-)

aman
14-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Enjoy your story...any more pics..:p:D

Tits & Nipples
14-11-2008, 12:37 PM
.. But I would need to clarify that the software part is real and I paid for them. PM me for the details and u can see and prove to yourself (if u need or want to) that there are actually such software around. U can use such software to blackmail or to monitor but u would also need to accept the consequences. Infact, there was an article on SMS forwarding on the Sunday Times last year, debating the pros and cons of this technology. Check it out.

My thanks to bros who have enjoyed these episodes. Cheers :-)

Ya, I remember there was a write up abt such tech logy last yr but its only to track the position of the other phone via GPS.

Anyway good story bro. Pls continue.

phantomboyz
14-11-2008, 03:59 PM
yes,it does exists.and i juz downloaded and installed into my hp.going to try out soon.:D

Criminalz
14-11-2008, 04:58 PM
For Bluetooth, previous link has to be establish. if new user, no way to hack thru. no matter what, for the first time, the other user needs to accept.

murali
14-11-2008, 05:02 PM
yes,it does exists.and i juz downloaded and installed into my hp.going to try out soon.:Dhow can download via bluetooth unless she turns it on leh

phantomboyz
14-11-2008, 05:20 PM
thats easy mah.;) u dun let the victim knows ur intention lah.juz pretend want to send find to her hp,then take ur time to browse the content.

lustlusty
14-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Bros

Would like to elaborate on the mobile tools available today:

1. Bluetooh jacking
This is the link for collecting phone information via bluetooth connection.
Ultimate Bluetooth Mobile Phone Spy Software New Edition 2008 (http://www.spymastertools.com/Ultimate-Bluetooth-Mobile-Phone-Spy_p_0-8.html)

A cool tool if you dare. But I don't like the bluetooth limitations and issues with different phones who configure their bluetooth. U need a real techie to make it work and it is not straightforward.

2. SMS Forwarding
Another tool which I use which forwards incoming and outgoing SMSes from an infected phone to your phone without the need for bluetooth. U can read all incoming and outgoing SMS of any number in that handphone. A very handy tool. No blue tooth tech. This is my all time favourite, easy and reliable.

3. Location Based Tracking
As one bro has mentioned, there are ways to even track the phone via GPS or better, via the mobile cell position. Hence a user will send a special SMS to the target phone and the target phone will not show a new incoming SMS but will instead, reply to the sms by attaching its cell position, which would describe its location, hence u will see location text like 'orchard mrt', 'nee ann city' and 'ECP 10km'.

4. Masking / Anonymous SMS
I have the ability to edit the 'Send from" number when sending SMS so that the receiver of this SMS will assumed it is from another number. Currently all mobile phones defaults to its own current number and that number is not changeable. By having the ability to change the Sender number, I can send SMS with dangerous content and the receiver will not know who it is from or I can masquerade it to pretend it is from GF or spouse to disrupt and destroy family trust and bliss. The possibilities are unless.

There are lots of these gadgets around, so for folks who claims that they are duds, they may be out-dated, given the advances in mobile technology.

Welcome to the whole of mobile hacking and monitoring. I have been using and investing on such technologies on a sleuth of my handphones so that I can get the info I need from any handphone I can lay my hands on. I am lucky to have a handphone spy guru who provides me such tools which comes in handy when I face office polities, or other GF issues.

PM me for more info discretely. Always be glad to share.

Information is power. :-))

lustlusty
14-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Episode 3 – The Trap

Received an SMS from Wendy, “Pls call me back if you are free. I need to talk to you”, late one night. Call her immediately and arranged to meet up near her place in 20 mins. Drove there with anticipation, wondering what happened? Reached her condo but she was not downstairs. Call her again and she asked me to go up to her apartment.

She was waiting for me at the door. The sight of her amazes me, she was in a loose oversize shirt and probably nothing else, as the shirt is big enough to cover her up to the tights. But while I was glancing thru, I realized that this is not a happy social visit. Something is wrong and I find out almost immediately.
She rushed to me when I exited from the lift and hugged me tightly and started sobbing. I could smell the taste of wine or liquor in her breath and part of her shirt is soaked, with sweat or what? Then her hands and fingers starts to tremble and she starting sobbing louder. As not to create a scene at the lift lobby, we moved quickly into her apartment.

First glance at her apartment: tastefully decorated with a zen look. Did a mental calculation and decided that (1)her family is loaded, she lives with another loaded girlfriend, (3) has a rich BF to afford this gig.
My attention shifted to her and after she has regained some of her composure, she revealed that she is in a big dilemma and did not know what to do next. Through her sniffs and sobs, she told me her problem:

Our Boss (Bill) has been sexually harassed her for the past year. Bill is one big fat American from America South and has a very haughty disposition. He talks down to most of the office colleagues and acts like a general in the field. It is always “my way or the highway” kind of guy. I was lucky that I has in his minority circle of ‘trusted’ colleagues as I was on very good terms with our big boss, whom I have worked for in the US for 4 years before coming back to the Singapore office. Wendy has been facing Bill’s sexual harassment for the past 1 year ever since she was promoted to this position of executive assistant from secretary. It started inconspicuously, Bill, giving Wendy a soft slap across her bum when she leaves his office, then Bill will often make her lean forward while she is in her room, either searching for some stationary, files and sometimes she would goes on all fours to search those hard to reach places. It seems that Bill gets very excited and often place himself just behind Wendy when she is on all fours. Recently he escalated to lightly brush his arm across her big boobs when they cross paths even though Wendy tries to avoid. Last week, he asked Wendy to work overtime in the office after hours and when the central aircon when off at 7pm, Bill cheekily asked Wendy to ‘be comfortable’ and proceeded to take off his jacket and tie and roll up his sleeves and unbutton his top 2 shirt buttons to show his hairy chest which he thought would excite Wendy. Wendy could feel his quick breath when he approached her.

The last straw was tonight when Bill tried the same stint again, asking Wendy to stay late. Only this time, he gets more daring. He was brazen enough to cup her boobs from behind and his body starts to gyrate to stimulate humping. When Wendy struggled free, Bill casually remarked that she is no position to resist her because Bill has approved her salary advance to help her family and threaten to dismiss her if she does submit. While Wendy is in a dilemma, Bill suddenly forced himself on her to the office sofa, grab her left boob and give her a deep love bite on her neck, despite her scream. He continues grabbing and groping her boobs and bums and the final straw was that Bill wanted Wendy to submit herself as he was tired of these resistance, hence he gave her an ultimatum, allow him to grope and Wendy to give him a blow job in the office tomorrow evening, otherwise Wendy will be fired.

Wendy was in no mood to think carefully, she was just afraid of her job. I too was deep in thought: the reasons are:

1. Should I help Wendy? This could cause me trouble.
2. Do I need to help her? Maybe she is dispensable to the company.
3. How do I help her without getting both of us into trouble with Bill?
4. What will happen to Bill after this?
5. What is for me?

After a few minutes, I was ready with my answers and solution to the problem but I told myself that if I am to devote my energy and resources to this case, I need to know Wendy’s call, namely what is she willing to do?

Immediately I will get my answer from Wendy within the next few minutes, when after she has composed herself, she looked me in my eyes and say “Mike, I know your EQ is very high and you know how to deal with Bill. Please help me and I will do my part for you, anything.”

To be continued…..

Tapgold
14-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Good story bro. Pls continue...:)

yang punk
15-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Whether you believe the story is real or a myth is really up to you, bro. I don't mind if u think it is bullshit or otherwise as I did not indicate if my experience is fact or friction. But I would need to clarify that the software part is real ........ :-)

For heaven's sake...friction?

FICTION! FICTION! FICTION! lah!

TonyMontana
15-11-2008, 02:09 AM
For heaven's sake...friction?

FICTION! FICTION! FICTION! lah!

wah, this hijacking software damn interesting, if only i can use it on my boss. then know what ever she is thinking.....

lustlusty
15-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Episode 4 - How to catch a dirty scumbag

That night, I could have hump Wendy as she laid so weak and venerable next to me but I am thinking of a plan that would extricate her from the Boss and how to make the scumbag pay, and with interest.

I whispered to Wendy the summary of the plan and after absorbing it, she was initially very hesitant. “Will it work?” What if it backfires” We would be in so deep shit. I assured her that all would be catered for and left her apartment late at night to start preparing. It was literally like a 24 hour countdown, like a TV series.

My tech guru guy received my call to meet up at 1am. He sounded upset but when he heard my plan, he appeared at my office basement, grunting and panting with sweat. I opened the office with Wendy’s access card and entered the Boss room with her keys. There we surveyed the area and after 45 minutes, 3 high-powered wireless webcam were installed in strategic locations, (air-con ducts, top of book shelves, behind in-door plants), with slight ability to shrivel right to left and top-down, all zooming in on a patch of space between the Boss table and the office door, the suspected hot-zone where he will like to be engaged in a hot blow-job with Wendy’s luscious lips. Rick turn on his laptop and the screen was partitioned with the three screens and he was cheeky enough to do a mock-up blow-job with a sofa pillion in the ‘hot-zone’ to test the clarity of the webcam feed! I thanked him and reminded him that I have booked him for his services for the next 24 hours and that he has to dismantle and uninstall all the webcams the same time tomorrow and he said: “Yep, got it. That’s why I enough bought the damn portable ladder with me today”.

Any webcam evidence would come in handy only at a significant time and I have great plans for it. However to ensure that Wendy is not harmed, I need to do more. I asked Rick again for assistance and he told me : “Just tell me when and what handphone number and what crap u want to send and I will just do, ok dude?”. There ends part one of my plan.

Part two of the plan is harder. That is trying to coax Wendy to play the role. She is still a nervous rack. I need to assure her that the Boss will disappear from her life completely and she has much more to gain later. She called in sick that morning only to receive an SMS from the Boss saying “Pls remember to come back to the office tonight at 10pm. I will be waiting and I don’t take no for an answer”. After receiving that SMS, Wendy realized that she needs to follow my guidance as this is only way for her salvation. Throughout the day, we rehearsed on the role and also go thru the potential scenarios.

At 8pm, she starts to get ready for the ‘show’. I selected a thin, white, sleeveless blouse with a dark bra which only covers 2/3 of her boobs and a low-cut white pants with a pair of pink lacy thong. When she bends over, the pink lacy straps would appear above the pant line, giving a good whale-tail. I told her to put on heavy cosmetics and lipstick because they will smear away very quickly when touched.

I accompanied Wendy to the office lobby and told her to wait until 10:15 before she goes up to the office. Then I proceed to the ground floor across the street where Rick was waiting for me in his car. The rig was already setup and from his laptop, I could see the Boss in his office, pacing up and down getting excited. He has already took off the jacket, roll-up his sleeves and starting smoking. Then we saw him SMS someone and within 30 secs, Wendy called me to say that the Boss was asking where she was and why she was late. I told her to reply that she will be 20 mins late. We saw the Boss turn offthe handphone after he received Wendy’s SMS. Then I turned to Rick and said: “Let’s call our fellow witnesses, shall we?”. Rick fiddled with his laptop and I received a SMS with the sender-id from my Boss (masked by Rick) asking me and Steve to go to the office immediately on an urgent matter.

Who is Steve? Steve is the Boss best friend and colleague in the office, a fellow American who is the legal counsel of the company. The Boss and Steve have colluded many times and this partnership is invincible against all office politics attacks.

I deliberately setup Steve and myself to be 2 material witnesses to go to the office and to witness the Boss dirty act on Wendy. This way, even as a legal counsel of the company, Steve needs to step aside from all investigations.

Rick tapped me on the shoulder and told me that Wendy has appeared on the webcam screen and the Boss was sneering at her when she closes the door. As instructed, she asked the Boss in a deliberate tone that if she do his bidding, she would not be fired. The Boss remarked loudly: “Of course, my dear. Satisfy me tonight and I promise u will not be fired and I will take care of u. Come to daddy!”.

The Boss approached Wendy and started kissing her on her cheeks and neck, thereby immediately wiping out the deep make-up Wendy has done. He clasped Wendy’s waist to pull her toward him and his groin. His large hands started to grope at Wendy’s hard to be miss 35C boobies and then a surprise thing happen…..

Wendy’s thin blouse front 2 buttons suddenly gave way to the Boss repeated fondling and snap away, showing her ample cleavage and the deep ‘furrow’ between the two well-endowed boobs, exposing at least one third and almost exposing one nipple. The Boss eyes lit with lust and burrow his face into Wendy’s boobs, giving him an instant hard-on. He griped Wendy’s by her forearms (forensics will later find his finger prints there) and used his tongue to try to nibble Wendy’s boobies and nipples. He gave Wendy a love bite close to her left boob which Wendy yelled in pain and fear.

While the Boss was fondling and molesting Wendy for the past few minutes, which to Wendy, seems to last for ages, Rick alerted me that a taxi has stop at my office across the road and I could see Steve, dressed in a Polo T-shirt and jeans getting out of the cab. I told Rick: “Time for me to make an entrance….”.

I shouted for Steve as he was in the lift lobby and showed him the faked SMS to which he told me that he had also received a similar SMS. The two of us took the lift to the office. Using my access card, I open the front door to the office and saw that the only lighted area is the Boss office and there seems to be someone already there. So I allow Steve to walk ahead of me and when Steve knocked on the door and turn the knob, the sight before us would forever cast an everlasting image in my mind.

In front of us, in point blank range is the Boss, with his shirt off, pants down to his ankles, and in front of him was Wendy with her white blouse half-dangling, exposing her front and back, her bra cast aside next to her. The boss was holding her, forcing her to kneel and her fingers were clasping on his half-rigid dick. The Boss’s eyes were filled with shocked when he saw Steve and I and released his grip on Wendy and she told the chance and left screaming away out of the office. Steve exclaimed “Jesus, what the hell…?” and I look at the Boss before running back to Wendy……

To be continued……

scout1916
15-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Great story TS, waiting for more updates.:)

genius
15-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Great story TS, waiting for more updates.:)

Outstanding.. very exciting... The so called Talent.... we needed..

Waiting for update soonest....:)

chai1020
15-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Just nice for me on this boring sat night. A great camping site with an nice encounter.Bro pls continue soon.

sammyman09
16-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Bros

1. Bluetooh jacking
This is the link for collecting phone information via bluetooth connection.
Ultimate Bluetooth Mobile Phone Spy Software New Edition 2008 (http://www.spymastertools.com/Ultimate-Bluetooth-Mobile-Phone-Spy_p_0-8.html)

A cool tool if you dare. But I don't like the bluetooth limitations and issues with different phones who configure their bluetooth. U need a real techie to make it work and it is not straightforward.

2. SMS Forwarding
Another tool which I use which forwards incoming and outgoing SMSes from an infected phone to your phone without the need for bluetooth. U can read all incoming and outgoing SMS of any number in that handphone. A very handy tool. No blue tooth tech. This is my all time favourite, easy and reliable.

As one bro has mentioned, there are ways to even track the phone via GPS or better, via the mobile cell position. Hence a user will send a special SMS to the target phone and the target phone will not show a new incoming SMS but will instead, reply to the sms by attaching its cell position, which would describe its location, hence u will see location text like 'orchard mrt', 'nee ann city' and 'ECP 10km'.

I have the ability to edit the 'Send from" number when sending SMS so that the receiver of this SMS will assumed it is from another number. Currently all mobile phones defaults to its own current number and that number is not changeable. By having the ability to change the Sender number, I can send SMS with dangerous content and the receiver will not know who it is from or I can masquerade it to pretend it is from GF or spouse to disrupt and destroy family trust and bliss. The possibilities are unless.

There are lots of these gadgets around, so for folks who claims that they are duds, they may be out-dated, given the advances in mobile technology.

Welcome to the whole of mobile hacking and monitoring. I have been using and investing on such technologies on a sleuth of my handphones so that I can get the info I need from any handphone I can lay my hands on. I am lucky to have a handphone spy guru who provides me such tools which comes in handy when I face office polities, or other GF issues.

Information is power. :-))

bro, i am interested in no2...sms forwarding...pls share more abt it to me...xie xie ni...thanks!

SGDreamchaser
17-11-2008, 07:36 PM
woah. power technology lahh.

DarthRevan
17-11-2008, 08:17 PM
wah..sexciting story, continue continue! :D

phantomboyz
20-11-2008, 12:01 PM
juz tried personally this software on 2 victims,so far only able to hack their phonebook and income/miss/outgoing call list.will try to download other software soon.

louis2002
20-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Interesting..............

Camping here for more............

Bunny28
20-11-2008, 02:54 PM
juz tried personally this software on 2 victims,so far only able to hack their phonebook and income/miss/outgoing call list.will try to download other software soon.

Bro u tried the software? how much u have paid? can track SMS?

phantomboyz
20-11-2008, 07:02 PM
For free.So far cant try on sms.This after i tried on several version of software.Will try download another version tonite.

LeManz
20-11-2008, 09:25 PM
For free.So far cant try on sms.This after i tried on several version of software.Will try download another version tonite.

It's for real? Would you mind if you were to share the software name and where I can get it please? This is very interesting!

phantomboyz
21-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi guys,i have no problem to share with u all the software name,as u can easyly find the software in world wide web.but i have worry if u guys couldnt take up the consequences as its illegal,and breach personal privacy.Im clearly understand for what im having this software,as find it interesting,but find it very dangerous as my girlfriend insisted me to download the software to her handphone to trace me.Need ur advice and supports,if u all find it helpful rather than harmful.:cool:

geckoSG
21-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Story ended?

mewaiting4utoo
21-11-2008, 02:02 PM
TS, please carry on with your story. i am setting up my tent here. cheers.

dreamguy123
21-11-2008, 06:06 PM

Many does not how advanced technologies has evolve to the level that most of us cannot believe. Anything is possible. It only limitation is human brian.

Just thing 10 years back all of us are still using dialup connection 56k speed and now? 100mbps nowadays is a norm thingy. In Japan I've heard u can have Gbit speed from your home.

Look even further no one who think we can leave the earth 100 years back. Do more readout in the net. You be surprise there are all kinds of hacking and technologies available.

I give u an example which really surprise quite afew of my friends. Do you remb many years ago we can find in some movie that someone places a recorder beside those public telephone boot handset and next u know - He start making phone calls to anywhere he like to? That is very true and it only got resolved after quite awhile.

Don't be surprise when firewall was 1st made know to the world - US army has been using that technologies 30 years before there's Internet..

phantomboyz
22-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Show u guys how it works.

[COLOR="Blue"][B]With the program you can do things on the other phone such as:
- read SMS messages
- read contacts
- change profile
- play ringtone (even if phone is on silent)
- play songs
- restart the phone
- turn off the phone
- restore factory settings
- change ringing volume
- call from the other phone (it includes all call functions like hold etc.)

Notes:
1.) When connecting devices use the code 0000
2.) At start of programm on smartphones do not forget to turn on bluetooth before start of the application
3.) You have to download the file with Firefox, because Internet Explorer makes it a .zip file. If you don't want to download Firefox, you have to change the extension of the file from ".zip" to ".jar".

If you downloaded the file as a ".zip" file, here is explained how to change it to a ".jar" file:
With Windows:
1. Go to Start - Computer
2. In the menubar, go to: Tools - Folder Options... (With Windows Vista, you have to push the "Alt" key before you can see the "Tools" menu)
3. Go to "View", and than deselect the mark from "Hide extentions for known file types".
4. Then search for your "SuperBluetoothHack_v108.zip" file. Now change the last part from ".zip" to ".jar", and confirm it.
5. Now you can send it to your phone and open it.

Installation instructions for a Sony Ericsson using a USB cable:
1. Connect your phone with your computer.
2. It mounts as a disk.
3. Drag the file that you have just downloaded (SuperBluetoothHack_v108.jar) to /MSSEMC/Media files/other/ on that disk (=your phone).
4. Disconnect the USB cable from your phone.
5. Go to the folder "Other" on your phone.
6. There is the application. Select it and click "Install".
7. The program is installed on the place you specified. Most likely it's the Applications folder.

Change the language to English:
If the software starts with the language "Slovencina", you can change it to English on this way:
1.If you start the application for the first time you see "Nastavenia" in the title.
2. Go a bit down until you see "Jazyk".
3. Click choose.
4. Select "English".
5. Click "More".
6. Click "Spat".
7. Now the program is in English.

phantomboyz
22-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Plus this

Tutorial (Youtube video) :

YouTube - YouTube - How to hack mobile phones with Bluetooth [link included]

so guys,and those flooded my inbox asking for the software.Hints given,is up to u to do the searching as there are different version different name,available for free download.dont get con by purchase.As i mentioned before,its up to u to take the consequences.Take care.

PKTM
22-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Just like to share my comments on the tools for discussion.

Bros

1. Bluetooh jacking

you need to be within 10 m unblock with the other phone to connect via bluetooth, so that means need to be with the person 24 hrs a day to get most of the hacking?

2. SMS Forwarding

Just announced that with the new Full number portability, the current only provider of such service - Singtel, can not forward or divert non-Singtel sms. so u'll missed out on sms sent from M1, starhub.

i read that the other party being tracked MUST agreed to be tracked when u activate the tracking mode, i.e. the other party will received a message saying someone is trying to track his/her location now, does he/she wants to disclose the location to this phone?

this i have not heard before...

I would love to learn more from u. just pm u! hehehe...

lustlusty
22-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Just like to share my comments on the tools for discussion.

2. SMS Forwarding

Just announced that with the new Full number portability, the current only provider of such service - Singtel, can not forward or divert non-Singtel sms. so u'll missed out on sms sent from M1, starhub.

i read that the other party being tracked MUST agreed to be tracked when u activate the tracking mode, i.e. the other party will received a message saying someone is trying to track his/her location now, does he/she wants to disclose the location to this phone?

this i have not heard before...

I would love to learn more from u. just pm u! hehehe...

My comments to your note:

SMS Forwarding
2. Stealth SMS forwarding has NOTHING to do with the Telcos. The receiving party still receives and sends out SMS but all SMS are duplicated and forwarded to a designated number. Telcos don't provide such stealth services. What I have experience is software driven, installed on the target mobile. It senses all incoming and outgoing SMSes and divert them discretely.

Location Tracking
3. Again this is Stealth Tracking by cell-ids. Same principle as above, software driven. A special coded SMS is sent to the target phone (already installed with stealth software). The target phone, upon receiving the special SMS, does not indicate any new SMS messages or appear in the inbox, but a reply to this special SMS will be automatically executed with the target phone cell-id and its description (ie: Orchard MRT etc).

Masked SMS
4. This is done not by regular SMS because it will also include your sender-ID and there is no way to change it but not everyone knows that if SMSes are sent and managed by SMSC (SMS centres) of which some of these SMSCs do not check or validate if the sending ID is from their mobile base, (most likely these SMSes are overseas) and will hence the SMSes will be sent via overseas and masked with any local no. In this case, it is untraceable.

I can change the SMS sender id to another phone no, a frictional no, or even a description like "Hello" or "Santa Claus". This is often use in mass SMS mailing from the Telcos.

This masked SMS is often used so as not to reveal the sender ID for confidential purposes.

PKTM
22-11-2008, 12:55 PM
My comments to your note:

can share how to get? :D

ur PM is full, can't PM u.

self_reserved
25-11-2008, 12:06 AM
actually i was shaking my head when i read this thread...because it is like intruding other's privacy...especially she is just your friend.

but come to think of it,i was imagining if i do this to the girl i like...it should be very exciting.can get to know does she have anyone on her mind...is she flirting with her male friends...etc...

so saying and doing is another thing....:p

but other than that,i don't think i would do it to my friends.because it is not good though i pretty much wanna do it to the girl i like.:D

ChuiTaLan
17-12-2008, 11:48 AM
TS mia liao??

pls cum back n continue ur story...

twinchrome
17-12-2008, 03:04 PM
well what it is...this is some good read...

cedric_sunny
08-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Story ends?

kerw
08-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Damn Ts Please continue.

verisio
08-01-2009, 09:38 PM
guys... can the TS start another thread on the techs of SMS? coz i just wnat the story to continue.. damn shioks.. lol. Sexciting man.. hehehe :D

cedric_sunny
15-01-2009, 07:09 PM
TS, where you go? Me still waiting for your story.

suzukaf1
05-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Many does not how advanced technologies has evolve to the level that most of us cannot believe. Anything is possible. It only limitation is human brian.

Just thing 10 years back all of us are still using dialup connection 56k speed and now? 100mbps nowadays is a norm thingy. In Japan I've heard u can have Gbit speed from your home.

Look even further no one who think we can leave the earth 100 years back. Do more readout in the net. You be surprise there are all kinds of hacking and technologies available.

I give u an example which really surprise quite afew of my friends. Do you remb many years ago we can find in some movie that someone places a recorder beside those public telephone boot handset and next u know - He start making phone calls to anywhere he like to? That is very true and it only got resolved after quite awhile.

Don't be surprise when firewall was 1st made know to the world - US army has been using that technologies 30 years before there's Internet..
1947 actually. roswell, new mexico. the watershed moment, technologically speaking. how else could one explain the quantum leap in human technology compared to its prior history. the last 50 years, phenomenal ! and the reverse engineering continues. silicon microchips are just one facet.

of course this just opinion and i hope thread context re: topic was not violated

flirt king
23-01-2010, 03:11 PM
iphone now got tracking apps? Can track cheating spouse

eddtan1
23-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Dear Bro and Sis,

Flexispy.com

Can even have live listening in which switch the monitor phone mike.

Krazy
23-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Very interesting...

Got a question and wonders if any bros tried it out.

If the party is using a prepaid card, isnt that the cost of forwarding a sms will be deducted from the prepaid card? Normally the prepaid card will receive a sms informing the user of the balance amount of the card. This will definately give away that there is some problem with the mobile phone.

Can it be concluded that it will not work on a prepaid card user?

PaulLoke
23-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Sounds to me that this story is meant to promote the sales of those software.

May I remind all brothers here that it is illegal in Singapore to install such software on other people's phone and it will end you up in jail.