PDA

View Full Version : TN along Temple Street

huanggua
12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Bros,

There is this TN shop along Temple Street that has some fine gems. Anyone able to elaborate?

Satrai
13-11-2008, 05:12 AM
Hi Bros,

There is this TN shop along Temple Street that has some fine gems. Anyone able to elaborate?

Which one? I've seen at least four, incl. Fuji.

huanggua
13-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Which one? I've seen at least four, incl. Fuji.

Hi bro Satrai,

I didnt know there are so many. But I guess not all of them have fine specimens. Mayb u can elaborate on that u have visited for our appreciation.

lblittlebear
13-11-2008, 01:43 PM
There are 5 joints there ... which one ?

How do you define "gems" ?

Pretty syts ? or not so pretty but great bodies ? or not so pretty, not so great bodies but good in services ?

Maybe you can elaborate more so that we know which joint you're talking about.

Hi Bros,

BAD-MAN
13-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Chinatown Walking Tour :

Mosque st : 2 msg palace .
Pogoda st : at least 8 msg palace all located 2nd floor . some target tourist so careful abt $$$ quiet expensive
Trengganu st : only left 1 msg palace .
Temple st : at least 5-7 msg palace , 1 already blacklisted (behind MAC/ lucky chinatown) some r for male only :D(careful lo) , i near coffee shop the girl appear in evening to hunt for deer .
Smith st : abt 3 msg palace ( 1 cmi , near the makan place )
Sago st : 2 msg palace , 1 only for male , the other is thai msg .
Main rd beside CK , recently 1 msg palace just open .

To all bros, Pls do not PM me , try it yourself n hope u enjoy it;)

huanggua
13-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Chinatown Walking Tour :

Mosque st : 2 msg palace .
Pogoda st : at least 8 msg palace all located 2nd floor . some target tourist so careful abt $$$ quiet expensive
Trengganu st : only left 1 msg palace .
Temple st : at least 5-7 msg palace , 1 already blacklisted (behind MAC/ lucky chinatown) some r for male only :D(careful lo) , i near coffee shop the girl appear in evening to hunt for deer .
Smith st : abt 3 msg palace ( 1 cmi , near the makan place )
Sago st : 2 msg palace , 1 only for male , the other is thai msg .
Main rd beside CK , recently 1 msg palace just open .

To all bros, Pls do not PM me , try it yourself n hope u enjoy it;)

Hi Bro BAD-MAN,

You r so detailed. U must be a chinatown-boy. Anyway which of these do u reckon the best?

BAD-MAN
13-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Bro BAD-MAN,

You r so detailed. U must be a chinatown-boy. Anyway which of these do u reckon the best?

yo bro , juz spend some time walking around .

which is the best??????? when service good > :)
when service bad > :mad:
in chinatown only 1 blacklisted n 1 CMI , the rest u can try.....expcet the male msg:p........then keep me update , tks:)

huanggua
13-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi Bros,

It appear from BAD-MAN that there are more than 1 good TN shop in Chinatown. Any bros there willing to share their experience?

sgdenon
13-11-2008, 06:31 PM
A little bit off Chinatown, I visited a TN along Kg Bahru road.....tried a young PRC who can give hard massage and HJ.

huanggua
16-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi bros,

Was walking along Temple Street on Fri night. Saw a joint Wannian. There were 2 gals sitting outside. They invited me to go up for a massage. Anyone able to share their experiences here?

Wei Xiao Bao
16-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi bros,

Was walking along Temple Street on Fri night. Saw a joint Wannian. There were 2 gals sitting outside. They invited me to go up for a massage. Anyone able to share their experiences here?

Visited tat shop 2 yrs back, served by an early 30s Msian (forget name), looks 6.5 small built but strong wif gd finger press massage (8.5), HJ mix abit of JG i gave 9 pts. damage 40/hr+50 HJ. Try to rtf last year but she's gone.

pokeupine
16-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Is Wannian the joint where ladies are in some uniform. Visited about 1 month back after night of drinking in the area.

There is 1 pretty china girl there (about 30 years). HJ ($50) but did not take off clothes ... company policy. Her massage is not too bad.

Other ladies there do not look that attractive.

zanzibargold
17-11-2008, 02:14 AM
I visited Wannian twice in succession about 2 months back.

A bro here mentioned a lady with a familar name and I wanted to check out if it was my long lost lover. But sadly no.

The outlet has 3 floors in total.
The first level up the stairs is supposed to be for lady-customers only.
The second level up the stairs is a big hall with foot-massage chairs and a tv-ktv set.
The highest level is up a spiral staircase from the foot-massage area, and is for body-massage.
I tried 1 session of foot massage with the recommended girl, and was looking out for others in the meantime.
Must say many other chics there look desirable, and a few were quite young (mid twenties). However, don't think they qualify as SYTs.
During foot massage, another lady came and sat down to watch tv, while doing her make-up at the same time. Her blouse showed some cleavage, and her looks were quite nice.
So I requested her to do body massage for me right after the foot thing.
She was from Chongqing, but I forgot her name. She has the typical Chongqing look, not tall, quite proportional body, and nice boobs.
Sadly, though I was longing for it, she didn't offer any extras. Since it was my first time at the outlet, I didn't initiate by starting to rubba her. So it ended as a visit without any release!
Found out the name of a second lady on the same visit, and came back 2 days later for another try.
This second lady is called Yangyang. And she was abit more daring.
Since this is an open discussion and not a PM, I'll just say I had a more fruitful encounter this time.
Overall, this is not a very obvious fun place. Do go there for a good massage, and if you're lucky, you might get some returns.
Hope this helps with some info.

Cheers
zanzibargold

huanggua
17-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi,

Thanks to bros zanzibargold, wei xiao bao and pokeupine for your valuable contribution. R there any more bros who can contribute? Thks.

tigerboy18
17-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Yo bro huanggua,

note tat u hv been asking everybody here who has tried those TNs joints in Chinatown area n some bros here hv contributed their personal findings.

Well, i guess its abt time tat u shd do your own personal findings n give us your FR here rather than keep asking for contribution, otherwise some bros here might not like your fishing for info n zap u woh! :D

All other bros here agree? :)

F_Massa
17-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Wannian is where the legendary Wen Wen used to work. Currently is only providing home service on her OFF days. She is no longer at Wannian.

I heard Yang Yang has went back to China. She is super daring and her melons are huge. What a disappointment that she went back!!

huanggua
17-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Yo bro huanggua,

note tat u hv been asking everybody here who has tried those TNs joints in Chinatown area n some bros here hv contributed their personal findings.

Well, i guess its abt time tat u shd do your own personal findings n give us your FR here rather than keep asking for contribution, otherwise some bros here might not like your fishing for info n zap u woh! :D

Hi bro,

Alamak! Pse dont zap me. I havent tried any of those. If I have I would've posted FR. As u should know these places are simply too close to me. D moment I stepped in my photo will be taken and the matter will come out in the Chinatown Times. I am only asking bro for contributions for the betterment of mankind and especially the brotherhood.

BAD-MAN
17-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Yo bro huanggua,

yo bro (tigerboy18) , totally agree with u .....so far till nw , hope bro huanggua contributed since he started it .

striker42
17-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi I tried the one at Sago Lae, the Traditional Thai Massage.... was expecting some thai ladies to do the massage but when I opted for the Thai Massage (thry also offer oil massage), was surpr to be ushered into a common room by a PRC. Overall a bit pricey 1.5 hr $75 n 2 hrs $95, so no chance of any hanky panky. But while massing her someone asking to go to the 3rd level, so maybe if regular maybe can have some happening.

Overall the place is ok , have a locker area cum a big toilet to bath. Massage wise so so only....

huanggua
17-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi I tried the one at Sago Lae, the Traditional Thai Massage.... was expecting some thai ladies to do the massage but when I opted for the Thai Massage (thry also offer oil massage), was surpr to be ushered into a common room by a PRC. Overall a bit pricey 1.5 hr $75 n 2 hrs $95, so no chance of any hanky panky. But while massing her someone asking to go to the 3rd level, so maybe if regular maybe can have some happening.

Overall the place is ok , have a locker area cum a big toilet to bath. Massage wise so so only....

Hi snr bro,

Thk u for your positive contribution. Bro Bad-Man did not alert us bout this though he informed us bout this place. N yet he wants to support bro tigerboy18 recommendation to zap my points.

swing123
17-11-2008, 04:20 PM

that one same mgt as the temple street outlet...

if u mention that u r regular, can get $10 discount off their list price, which I always gave it to the massage gal as tips

BAD-MAN
17-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Bro Bad-Man did not alert us bout this though he informed us bout this place. N yet he wants to support bro tigerboy18 recommendation to zap my points.[/QUOTE]

relax:rolleyes: bro huanggus , been reading your 100 post , all u asking only information but without FR , i hv been ZAP before :o, thats y juz wanted to alert u only mah . at least some FR n i believe bros here r willing to share , next time u can start a title with : "Collection of information"
As for the thai msg , i hv try before in SAGO St but not in temple st cos is the same company , definitely no special but whos knw maybe some lucky guy may strike it:D , they r professional in open space .
As for wanniang , they also hv 2 branch which 1 at temple st ,the other at mosque st .
Since u hv this few places infro , don u think its time for u to do some contribution:cool:

bro , no hard feeling................

cavemanng
18-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Wannian is where the legendary Wen Wen used to work. Currently is only providing home service on her OFF days. She is no longer at Wannian.

I heard Yang Yang has went back to China. She is super daring and her melons are huge. What a disappointment that she went back!!

Went lately. Super quiet. Didnt see any gems. Any recommendation? Yang Yang is from temple street?

huanggua
18-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Thank u bro swing123 for your contribution. Anyway someone zap me 2 points this morning without leaving behind his nick.

huanggua
18-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Bro Bad-Man did not alert us bout this though he informed us bout this place. N yet he wants to support bro tigerboy18 recommendation to zap my points.

relax:rolleyes: bro huanggus , been reading your 100 post , all u asking only information but without FR , i hv been ZAP before :o, thats y juz wanted to alert u only mah . at least some FR n i believe bros here r willing to share , next time u can start a title with : "Collection of information"
As for the thai msg , i hv try before in SAGO St but not in temple st cos is the same company , definitely no special but whos knw maybe some lucky guy may strike it:D , they r professional in open space .
As for wanniang , they also hv 2 branch which 1 at temple st ,the other at mosque st .
Since u hv this few places infro , don u think its time for u to do some contribution:cool:

bro , no hard feeling................[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,

I am sure u have not read all my postings. If I have not contributed then where do u thing my 20 points accumulated in the past 1 month came from. I have already stated veri clearly in my earlier posting why I have no FR in this thread. I simply had not visited any of these establishments. I feel that u are simply sourgrapes because I have ignore your PM for information on 2 occasions.

tigerboy18
18-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi snr bro,

Thk u for your positive contribution. Bro Bad-Man did not alert us bout this though he informed us bout this place. N yet he wants to support bro tigerboy18 recommendation to zap my points.

Yo bro huanggua, pls dun b mistaken hor? i didn't make any recommendation to zap your pts. Your statement is rather dangerous. I merely forewarned u tat some other bros here might not b happy wif you for continuing to ask for reports but you yourself not "entering d tiger's dens" n report them yourself.

I m sorry to see tat u hv been zapped. I hv experienced gana "gang-zapped" by some bros here b4 for being too outspoken in condemning a bro who forced raw on a FL. I hv also seen some other bros who were zapped for asking stupid questions or keep asking for reports, n tat was why I tot I shd give u a courtesy warning.

My principle here is always to share and contribute. I up other bros pts, just like I hv upped u b4 for your positive contributions in other threads. I dun like to zap people cos I know how lousy d feeling is when u gana zapped, especially gana zapped by those who dun even hv d balls to leave behind their nicks. I hope d Moderator will look into tis kind of behaviour n deal wif tat person (who zapped bros here without leaving their nicks) appropriately.

I urge all bros here to come n participate in tis forum in a positive manner. Lets just share n contribute so tat every bro here, whether senior or junior, can benefit, enjoy n learn smtg at d same time. Lets be friend, afterall, we (sbf bros) r a big family here. Aren't we? Cheers, n hv a gd day! :)

BAD-MAN
18-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I simply had not visited any of these establishments. I feel that u are simply sourgrapes because I have ignore your PM for information on 2 occasions.[/QUOTE]

bro huanggus , it doesnt matter u ignore my PM , even with 18 points i still get infro from other bros . i knw u trying to " jie hua sian fu" , but do it in a professional way mah .
since u sound so ill to me , i will b out of this thread .

F_Massa
18-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Went lately. Super quiet. Didnt see any gems. Any recommendation? Yang Yang is from temple street?

Yang Yang is from temple street. But I heard she went back to China.

There is another branch at mosque street.

I agree the standard of the gals from Wannian has dropped a little.

F_Massa
18-11-2008, 04:01 PM
There is one decent foot massage at Temple Street called "Bath Culture Foot Therapy".

They have this promotion $10 for 10mins shoulder n neck massage.

I have seen 2 very chio receiptionists. They dress in Cheongsum. One is very tall n slim. The other one is curvy.

Wonder if they do extra or not. :D

huanggua
18-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi bro F Massa,

Thk u for your positive contribution. They have zap me a 2nd time today. Its alright if they want to behave in such fashion.

FellaL&R
20-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Ah wannian. was a regular there for awhile recently. I miss the place and the gals there,though I've only ever patronised the services of one, the rest were nice too. If i ever come back to s'pore, i just might return...if she's still there.

Special wise... depends on your luck i suppose. But i believe they open till quite late, even way pass midnight.

SirDennis
12-12-2008, 05:08 AM
I know exactly which girls you are talking about and sadly no, they dont. Their job is extremely boring. They are paid to look pretty to get customers. I've seen them sitting outside on the bench at front talking on the phone cuz they have nothing to do. Once you go in, the proper masseurs do a proper massage. It's all open, so I'm pretty sure nothing else happens.

Which is a damn shame, given how pretty those tall girls are :)

There is one decent foot massage at Temple Street called "Bath Culture Foot Therapy".

They have this promotion $10 for 10mins shoulder n neck massage.

I have seen 2 very chio receiptionists. They dress in Cheongsum. One is very tall n slim. The other one is curvy.

Wonder if they do extra or not. :D

cavemanng
12-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Ah wannian. was a regular there for awhile recently. I miss the place and the gals there,though I've only ever patronised the services of one, the rest were nice too. If i ever come back to s'pore, i just might return...if she's still there.

Special wise... depends on your luck i suppose. But i believe they open till quite late, even way pass midnight.

The last time i went in approx 1-2 mths ago, there is only 2 lady. Both doesnt looks appealing. Anyone went lately?

Taambi13wonder
13-12-2008, 01:07 AM
The last time i went in approx 1-2 mths ago, there is only 2 lady. Both doesnt looks appealing. Anyone went lately?

Now left one.. Went there just now.... Decent massage at this timing, i guess that's the placce..

BAD-MAN
14-12-2008, 07:03 PM

The girl change very often , in the past can see few chio bu .
Was there last week siting outside the coffee shop at coner near the staircase , saw only 2 prc WOMEN:eek: (c'tmi) , when they see Ang Mo , always put on happy face ......but see local like sian sian 1 , think will miss this place .

SirDennis
15-12-2008, 12:13 AM
No, absolutely no hanky panky at all there.

Most of the PRC girls are between 19-25. They wear black leggings and polo top so guys cant perv at them. But I've seen them leaving every now and again, and some have very nice figures. And the boss is a real sexy girl.

I wouldnt mind a harem made up of them :)

SirDennis
15-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Yep, I went last week.

The "wannian" at Temple St is called Luap Luap now I think.

Had a choice of 3 girls sitting outside, I chose the youngest looking one, who looked quite innocent, so I thought, until I saw this big dragon tattoo on her shoulder.

She took me up to the the third level, and we did an hour's massage. Massage was ok, nothing Special. Near the end, she asked the special question, and did a HJ. It was again ok. She was patientalthough the technique was average.

When I came out of the place, there were about 6 or 7 girls sitting outside, a couple of which looked quite pretty and I would have chosen them if they were outside instead. I think they must have been servicing, I mean serving:p, a couple of ang mohs who were there at the time.

Name: forgot, sorry.
Looks: PRC, 6/10
Figure: 6.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ/BJ/FJ: did HJ for $40
Attitude: not bad. 7/10

Damage: $45 ( i think ) + $40 for HJ.

DTCEPL
15-12-2008, 03:47 PM

Wannian is wannian - operates at two sites in Chinatown - Temple Street and Mosque Street.

Luap Luap is still there, man to man massage - if you mind being touch by a man:eek:

SirDennis
18-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Wannian is wannian - operates at two sites in Chinatown - Temple Street and Mosque Street.

Luap Luap is still there, man to man massage - if you mind being touch by a man:eek:

Yep, you're right. I went to Wannian, not Luap Luap. Need glasses.....

pokagreentea
19-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Eh bro, beside wannian. Theres still got a massage shop near it outside the mrt and bridge connection called oriental pearl massage chop aka dong fang ming zhu. anyone tried there b4? Coz i walk up and talk a glance, the girls there got good figure and nice thight. Yummy, but dun dare try at there was like no customer =.= mind to share??? its very near wanian and i tink is beside tian jing restaurant. Im a chinatown boy =) if got help gic the dmg also thx =D

cavemanng
27-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Eh bro, beside wannian. Theres still got a massage shop near it outside the mrt and bridge connection called oriental pearl massage chop aka dong fang ming zhu. anyone tried there b4? Coz i walk up and talk a glance, the girls there got good figure and nice thight. Yummy, but dun dare try at there was like no customer =.= mind to share??? its very near wanian and i tink is beside tian jing restaurant. Im a chinatown boy =) if got help gic the dmg also thx =D

You should check it out then give a FR

adi69
29-12-2008, 09:53 AM
sir dennis, i also tried the dragon lady once and was not offered any special, did she offered you fj n bj too? what's the damage? looking forward to try her again. thks.

SirDennis
30-12-2008, 12:40 AM
sir dennis, i also tried the dragon lady once and was not offered any special, did she offered you fj n bj too? what's the damage? looking forward to try her again. thks.

No, she didnt offer FJ or BJ. But she's from China, and my chinese isnt good, so she might have and I didnt know!

The place is a little odd. I've been about 4 or 5 times over the last 3 years. Half the time they just do massage and dont offer specials. In fact the first 2 times I went, I didnt get offered any specials at all.

F_Massa
05-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Try Yang Yang. For Big Boobs Lover Only!

FellaL&R
11-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Yep, I went last week.

Had a choice of 3 girls sitting outside, I chose the youngest looking one, who looked quite innocent, so I thought, until I saw this big dragon tattoo on her shoulder.

She took me up to the the third level, and we did an hour's massage. Massage was ok, nothing Special. Near the end, she asked the special question, and did a HJ. It was again ok. She was patientalthough the technique was average.

When I came out of the place, there were about 6 or 7 girls sitting outside, a couple of which looked quite pretty and I would have chosen them if they were outside instead. I think they must have been servicing, I mean serving:p, a couple of ang mohs who were there at the time.

Name: forgot, sorry.
Looks: PRC, 6/10
Figure: 6.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ/BJ/FJ: did HJ for $40
Attitude: not bad. 7/10

Damage: $45 ( i think ) + $40 for HJ.

there are two "dragon ladies", the one i usually patronise is about 24 yrs old from ShenYang i believe. Really sweet n hard working (in my opinion at least).

Name : Xiao Wei
Looks : 8.5 (in that cute, sweet girl-next-door way. not so in a sensual way)
Figure : 7 (complains she's getting fat, but i dun think so)
Massage : 8.5 (real deal,good strength and pressure point, accomodating too)
Attitude : chatty, good sense of humour. and a little innocence
Damage : 48/hr (40 if your a member or regular)
RTM : definitely,if she still around to return to.

Special-wise , probably can try your luck :)

binge
18-06-2009, 11:24 PM
there used to be a 20 something called seow fan or seow fang at wannian. bad attitude but gave very good hj. try to rtf but could not find her anymore. any bro out there has her contact please pm me. does she provide any thing more than hj so that i offer her at a reasonable price.

adonis
03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
A few days ago I turned into Temple Street, Peoples Park Complex is behind me; first massage parlour on the left side at beginning of the street. There's a silhouette of a slim sexy girl on the signboard. Went upstairs. The counter girl sounds local. She's a fat, Chinese girl. Late 20s. May be early 30s. She told me massage prices start from $150 to $200! Without HJ, BJ or FJ. For unwary tourists? Any comments?

wiki
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Massage price starting from $150-200?!! SHIAO bo! :mad:

lonewolf0305
03-01-2013, 08:29 PM
A few days ago I turned into Temple Street, Peoples Park Complex is behind me; first massage parlour on the left side at beginning of the street. There's a silhouette of a slim sexy girl on the signboard. Went upstairs. The counter girl sounds local. She's a fat, Chinese girl. Late 20s. May be early 30s. She told me massage prices start from $150 to $200! Without HJ, BJ or FJ. For unwary tourists? Any comments?

HAHA.. I already been there 1 mth ago and tried.. $200 for sensual massage only and nth else lo.. waste money to go there massage. They do not give any special and is a OPEN curtain massage! sian alr... i go 1 time and never go back le.. $200 wor.. I jux tot can try try and see see only.

Haiz.. sianz..:(

wiki
03-01-2013, 10:34 PM
bro, u damn rich lor..hhaha

aayk_74
04-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Wan nians current new management has a long history.

Should be 2 new propriotress .......good number of gals with good massage.

$50/hr. ....nice cosy ambience.,,,..no harm trying.

Cheers,

:D

sanig
05-01-2013, 12:23 AM

hi bro this one has been mentioned long time ago also -- right hand side going down the street more reasonable

thebearbearbear
05-01-2013, 12:41 AM
HAHA.. I already been there 1 mth ago and tried.. $200 for sensual massage only and nth else lo.. waste money to go there massage. They do not give any special and is a OPEN curtain massage! sian alr... i go 1 time and never go back le.. $200 wor.. I jux tot can try try and see see only.

Haiz.. sianz..:(

went before too. the plump lady has been working for a very long time at that joint. they will request for you to wear the disposable underwears too. not good for the pockets. as for the word sensual, I think other places can give a more sensual massage for a lower cost not talking about fj of course.

carebear888
05-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Have tried once too when still a green horn, pr gal in one pcs kinda swim suit, no way easy to auto roam :( Gave me butt job rather than HJ after so call sensual msg which not really that sensual as there are better one out there which command half the price or less. Really not worth the $200 spend :( Can have two session elsewhere all in with $200.