PDA

View Full Version : My Kabukicho experiemce

cactaur
12-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Was posting tips to the earlier Kabukicho thread then realised might as well do a FR instead and expand on some points that Samster eternity brought up.

Prior to leaving I posted on an ang moh forum for advice on where to go in Tokyo to watch on stage fuck shows. No response but a kind soul did pm me on where he's been to for fun and which are according to him gaijin friendly.

Basic etiquette: Filming is almost always prohibited (but see section on Rockza below) with extreme fines if you're caught, think the signs say 500,000 yen... and do you really want to mess with potentially Yakuza-run places?

So here's what I did on my recent Tokyo trip:

Mission 1: New Hot Point (http://www.new-hot-point.com/index2.html)
Basically a peep show with optional service, entry is 2k yen and you check your cellphone in at the counter. What happens is you watch the 'magic mirror' show as they call it, and a girl will come and knock on your door. You have 2 choices if you want extra service. You can have the girl who visits you perform the service, or can opt for the girl who is dancing to service you when she's done dancing. No changes once you've decided. All BJ with cap, you can't pay your way to commando BJ.

This is the break down of the extras:
Lip & bust touch service, 4k yen
HJ & bust touch service, 3k yen
HJ service, 2k yen
Panty present, 2k yen

Waited in a small curtained area with some other guys for the show to start. Then they ushered us to really, really really, tiny cubicles to watch. The cubicles are arranged around the small dance area like a cage. Theres a box of tissue there, and a small hole with a grill over it that allows unblocked view of the dance area. Think almost phone booth size, barely can fit the stool in there. Given their size I'm not sure who was the one in the cage.

Here's the important thing: guys will generally take service from the girl who knocks on the door, not the dancer since you don't want to wait. If you're the guy in the first cubicle, this is a pretty good option. Not so much if
you're the guy in the 4th cube (me...).

So finally its my turn, she knocks on the door and comes in. Bear in mind the room is telephone booth size, so the stool gets pushed into the corridor and you stand up while she squats/ kneels. Lighting in these places is pathetic but could see she was quite pretty. I undo my pants and she starts the HJ with some lotion, followed by the condom and BJ. She let me fondle her titties and they were very very nice and full, B to C cup.

So where's the finish? Well not knowing what to expect I didn't service myself while waiting, and the peep show was kinda blah. BJ generally doesn't have much effect on me so when it finally comes to my turn, the poor girl was really at it a long time but didi was not cooperating. Feeling bad for her kneeling, combined with the tiny cubicle I said its ok to stop. She was apologetic but I had a feeling we could be there all night with no result. So she wipes off the lotion with more apologies and I leave unfulfilled.

Continued next post..

cactaur
12-11-2008, 04:00 AM
Mission 2: Rockza ("http://www.rockza.net/)

Its 8pm and I've had no luck getting my rocks off at New Hot Point. One of the things I wanted to visit in Tokyo was the Rockza strip show. Samsters who've been to Macau might have seen their show going on at the Lisbon Hotel. I went to the Shinjuku one. Sadly Maria Ozawa was in Macau at the time.

For those who don't know, Rockza is a strip show of which some of the dancers are AV stars. Some retired, some current. If you check their site you'll see familiar names like Ai Kurosawa, Jun Kusanagi, Sally Yoshino. Got your attention yet? :)

So I make my way deeper into Kabukicho past bars and eateries finally to the Shinjuku branch of Rockza. Its kind of in a dead end street tucked away from everything. Passed some other places which were presumably also strip shows but I'd not done any homework on them, so felt it was better to move on. The entrance to Rockza leads downstairs with a tiny window on the left where you pay your 5k yen admission.

If you look at the schedule for the dances, theres basically 5 girls with a finale of all of them at the end. The last show of the day does not have a finale so go earlier if you want to see it. Here's the thing: The 5k yen admission lets you stay as long as you want (Pretty sure). I arrive at 830pm and when I left at 2330 many of the audience were still there! You also get complimentary canned beer in the tiny lobby/ smoking area. Just signal to the counter guy that you're taking a can. Soft drinks you gotta buy from vending machine...

The shows are pretty much on-going with short breaks in between. Its not like a movie where you meet the timing, watch and then leave. You could basically spend the whole day there if you have nothing better to do... So I go in and Sally Yoshino is finishing up her routine. She's the 4th act of the previous show which is why I say there seems to be no set show time that you must follow. Very energetic in your routine and she finishes by coming into the audience to give some guys a breast press to the face (not everyone, only the left side of the room).

A word on seeing your AV idols 10 years later: Sometimes fond memories are best left as fond memories. While Sally's body still looks nice, her face has become kinda pinched if you can get my meaning. Chin and features kinda sharper than last time. But thats part and parcel of growing old I suppose. Anyway.

The Shinjuku Rockza room is about 10x10m with a turn table stage. There are stools set up near the stage for those who want to get up close, and 4 rows of auditorium style benches. There are tambourines(!) near where you come in the door and one guy did take one to beat in time with the music.

In Rockza the girl will come out and do a dance number while clothed first. It can be some fast jpop piece or a slower one depending on the routine. Then they perform the strip tease finishing off on the turn table stage holding some pose that shows off their pussy (and some very siong poses indeed). After that the lights will come on and the girl will come out clothed for a photo session and chit chat with her fans. You have to use their supplied polaroid camera and prices are 500 to 1k yen per shot depending on the performer. Sally was 1k, a SYT who I don't know was 500 yen.

So guys line up to get a picture and they get some neoprint sticker stamp also (some point card thing I think). The scary thing is I saw guys with entire photobooks of these polaroids. Truly AV otaku. Now if the girl is willing, she'll strip and do poses you request for the polaroids. 2 of them did it and there was an instant rush to queue. Guys who'd bought previously requeued. It tends to be the 500 yen girls, but if it boosts sales what the hell eh? After the photo session the girl will come out totally naked for another quick dance and that's it for her part.

Apparently there's an exception to the no video/ photo rule. You'd need to talk to the guy in charge, and probably for god knows how much extra they'll let you shoot video or take photos. They're hardcore fans so I suppose I shouldn't bother wondering why they'd want to.

Its worth mentioning there was a pretty varied audience. There was a pretty old middle management type seated centre right in front of the stage. Couple of otaku seated on the stools just at the bottom of the stage and the rest made up of salaryman types. The surprising thing was around 10pm 2 girls came in to watch. I was wondering maybe they're performers from other places nearby and its like a industry thing but they're regular folk I guess. And before Sally's final act a guy and his girlfriend came in. The girl even tried the breast press!

I hung around to get my money's worth till 11pm and left in case I missed the train back to my hotel.

Status: Still unfulfilled but expected since I was visiting a strip show.

Continued..

cactaur
12-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Mission 3: Shinjuku Heisei Jogakuen (http://tokyo.mxy.jp/10301/)

Best for last. My ang moh friend really came thru on this one. Heisei Jogakuen has a couple of branches around Tokyo including Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Shimbashi. Don't let the school girl thing deter you, the uniform comes off soon enough. Prices are variable according to what time you visit, more expensive towards evening.

Think Heisei Jogakuen is classified as a Pink Salon. Pink Salons are BJ specialty places, no FJ. The really whacked out thing is they have no cap BJ and AF on the menu... Go figure. System starts with 30, 40 or 50 mins with optional time extensions. Basic service includes: deep kiss, BB, BJ without cap, fingering ok, breast fuck, ball suck, AR, 69, sumata, CIM. Prices start at 7k yen for early bird special and up. Prices also vary by locale so Shibuya is the priciest of the lot.

Options:
Pink rotor (that vibrating ball thing that they're so fond of) 2k
Tear panythose 2k
Panty present 2k
Watch her masturbate 2k
blindfold 2k
polaroid 2k
watch her pee 3k
vibrator 4k
Facial shot 4k
即尺 (not sure, s.t. to do with BJ) 5k
Denma (like those osim massager thingy) 8k
AF 10k(!)

Note: Not all girls will do the options. And usually theres only one who will do AF. So if thats what you really want you'll need to check the schedule and go on that day. Of course be on your best behaviour and respect the girls wishes.

I drop by in the afternoon. Heisei Jogakuen is just further down the street from New Hot Point, just walked right past it yesterday without noticing... Select the cheapest option which is 9k yen. I think choosing girls is extra so I just went with the luck of the draw. Again like New Hot Point you wait in a small curtained area then they'll call you to the room. The room is about 1/2 the size of those at Dragon Exec, with a bed which is like a platform thing like in those bay windows. Theres a mirror next to the bed and a small shower area attached. The girl comes in and while she's not exactly AV idol status, she looks decent enough with small tits but at least I'm not getting a PRC Decepticon.

She helps me undress, hanging up my shirt and pants and even putting my socks in a little basket on the floor. She then strips off her school girl uniform and steps into the shower first and calls me in as well. Inside she washes me thoroughly with soap with special attention to the didi. She also mixes a cup of dettol like solution and tells me to gargle. Thinking back, I guess its in her own best interest to ensure the customer is thorougly clean and disinfected.

Shower done we come out and dry off and I lie on the bed. She process to BB me and she's very good indeed, could sense I was senstive in the tummy area and continued to tease me. Then its the lotion handjob cum BJ. Her technique wasn't exactly the best I've tried, but it was quite ok. And in this relaxed atmosphere so much better than the cramped cubicle at NHP. We switch up for the 69 and I get a good look at her trimmed bush. Then we come to sumata and she sits on me and rubs her pussy against my dick till I finally let loose 2 days worth of frustration. After that she cleans me up with tissues and we do another shower together.

The shower time of course eats into your total booking so take note. Overall I'd say the place is so much more worth it than the peep show place. That cost me 6k yen for a lousy blow. For 9k I get a bath and almost full service in a more relaxed place? Also compared to soaplands where prices start at 30k for a slightly longer session, I could do 3 visits to a pink salon instead. Coming back again is a no-brainer.

Didn't think I'd write so much. There's an afterword I want to add about talking to the counter staff and directions to the places if you can't figure from the websites to follow. Will post that tomorrow.

cactaur
13-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Afterword:

Locations of places:
Finding places can be tough in Japan. Even taxi drivers horlan. But their GPS very power, houses/ places are indexed by phone number. If you got the number, chances are they can find the place. Thanks to Google you can just cut and paste the address and they'll show you where it is on the map. It doesn't always work and sometimes the marker is a bit off, but its better than blundering around getting ripped off by Nigerian touts. This is a map I've done of the places I went in this FR. Probably in subsequent trips I'll be adding other places to it as well.

Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=117177688645612085254.00045b8b3328033fc32b7&ll=35.694223,139.702299&spn=0.006178,0.007424&z=17)

Language definitely the biggest stumbling block to us. This would be the most commonly used one:
Excuse me, are foreigners ok?
Sumimasen, gaikokujin wa ii desu ka?
The counter guy might reply in rapid fire Japanese but don't panic, if its no they'll start sounding apologetic and head shake their head.

My ang moh friend generally preferred pubbing in Roppongi, cos in the end all it would cost him is a room. "But he's ang moh wat" you say, "Thats like instant passport to SPG/ JPG land". True enuf but we must throw off this colonial mentality sometime or another... Also generally his pickups in the Roppongi bars are Pinoy. Ah well. Gaijin friendly places tend to be near the American bases but they're really out of the way from Tokyo, also kind of made worse nowadays due to the problems with American servicemen. YMMV.

Had a chat with a greeter in front of the building where New Hot Point is. He basically tries to get people to visit his hostess bar like what bro eternity went to. Apparently salarymen enjoy the company of having a pretty girl to chat with while they drink. That's it... Seeing the popularity of maid cafes I guess I can sort of understand. Its not just about getting your rocks off, having a pretty girl listen to your problems and make you feel like a winner is valid too.

According to him pussy starts at 30k yen and up. And you might not even be getting Japanese pussy at that. My friend sent a link years ago for Korean services in Japan and the girls looked very nice. Sadly the link has been long lost but thats something to consider for a next trip. Plus they'd probably be more inclined to play with foreigners than the Japanese.

I have not tried soaplands but prices also tend to be 30k and up. Majority of them are member-only affairs which filter out us gaijin. From another forum Silkroad (”http://www.soap-silkroad.com/access.htm”) is supposed to be gaijin friendly but it was too far outside Tokyo for me to try and try my luck. The price listed on the site is kinda low which probably means theres a member system there too. As mentioned in the pink salon bit earlier, for a soapland visit you could do 3 sessions at the pink salon. Sure there's the once in a lifetime factor but this is the value balance for me.

Scattered around Kabukicho and other nightlife places are 案内所 which are sort of info kiosks. They recommend places based on your requirements and will bring you to the shop usually for free. They probably get a paid for referrals. Anyway my friend's Japanese colleague used one of these places when he wanted to play in Tokyo. Highly unlikely they'll speak English but probably a step-up from the roadside touts. If all else fails you could fall back on the hand signs for pussy or fucking.

I hope this info is useful to fellow Samsters, and dun spoil market with bad behaviour hor, I want to visit Heisei Jogakuen again :D

Wtapss
15-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Thanks for sharing a great experience in Japan. Good info and waiting for more exciting stuff coming up !

Necro
16-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Excellent posts. Keep them coming!!:D

Tony Stark
16-11-2008, 01:39 PM
cactaur,

Keep up the good work! For Japanese standards these places are very affordable indeed. Most importantly none of that PRC decepticons. Hahaha. :D

Necro
18-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Got your PM bro Tony Stark. Look forward to meeting up. Seems nobody posts anything abt Japan really. Quite sad!! But to be honest if one is brave it can be quite easy to pick up in Japan. Especially if you go to those international parties which they hold on the weekends with nomihodai (all you can drink). God bless the person who invented this. Makes girls so much easier to pick up!! Lol!!

Necro
18-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Sorry for another post but if any bros happen to be ard tokyo do PM me if you want to even just hang out. Hopefully some bros can sign in here and maybe meet up!:D

Necro
18-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Im so old now that I forgot a short FR. I used to live ard Oimachi which is quite near Kawasaki Tokyo area. Kawasaki is quite well known for having many MS places. Walk ard the area at night and you will have many ladies asking if you want massage.

Anyways was feeling bored one night after drinking and was walking home when a lady asked if i wanted a massage. I was like what the heck just try lor. Anyways was brought to a small place. You can choose the girl from photos they have. Please note that these are all PRC girls. Well it was quite cheap by Japanese standard. 10K yen for 40 mins or 15k for 60.

After choosing you go to the back and they lead you to a cubicle of sorts with like a massage table. Stripped, went for a shower, came back and standard BJ/FJ. Nothing to brag abt really. Girl was very accommodating to me. Guess I was lucky. Thats it from me. Cheers!!:p

snooker
18-11-2008, 04:20 PM
But to be honest if one is brave it can be quite easy to pick up in Japan. Especially if you go to those international parties which they hold on the weekends with nomihodai (all you can drink). God bless the person who invented this. Makes girls so much easier to pick up!! Lol!!

I remember long ago they use t have a few disco in Kabukicho area with free flow of drinks (nomihodai) and the pickings are good..usually a mixture of syt n office girls out for a night of fun.

Don't know why all close down:(

Now I end up spending my time in video cubicles and PCC:p

milo_man
18-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Is there any good pub ard?

lowwol
19-11-2008, 09:31 AM
not sure if u can also remember that there would be some funny background music being played at the premises. faster beats per minute (BPM) would mean a lot of customers are waiting outside. less BPM would mean situation all normal not much customers outside. :) till today, i am still wondering how the hell the pimp controls the BPM.
cheers!

Im so old now that I forgot a short FR. I used to live ard Oimachi which is quite near Kawasaki Tokyo area. Kawasaki is quite well known for having many MS places. Walk ard the area at night and you will have many ladies asking if you want massage.

Anyways was feeling bored one night after drinking and was walking home when a lady asked if i wanted a massage. I was like what the heck just try lor. Anyways was brought to a small place. You can choose the girl from photos they have. Please note that these are all PRC girls. Well it was quite cheap by Japanese standard. 10K yen for 40 mins or 15k for 60.

After choosing you go to the back and they lead you to a cubicle of sorts with like a massage table. Stripped, went for a shower, came back and standard BJ/FJ. Nothing to brag abt really. Girl was very accommodating to me. Guess I was lucky. Thats it from me. Cheers!!:p

Necro
20-11-2008, 08:32 AM
not sure if u can also remember that there would be some funny background music being played at the premises. faster beats per minute (BPM) would mean a lot of customers are waiting outside. less BPM would mean situation all normal not much customers outside. :) till today, i am still wondering how the hell the pimp controls the BPM.
cheers!

Lol!! The music is to psycho you into drilling faster!! Same reason why fast food joints usually play fast music as well. Btw any of the bros who replied to this thread........r u guys based here in tokyo??

Necro
20-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Is there any good pub ard?

Good pubs?? Well there is a pub in Shibuya i tend to go to when im in the area. Its called Coins Bar. Its located just opp Tokyu Hands. Look for a flight of steps leading down and thats it. Lots of foreigners there. All drinks are 315 yen after tax so really cheap!! There is also a standing bar on the street behind it. Same concept just no seats!!

lowwol
20-11-2008, 07:01 PM
if some u read my past threads, i have mentioned that i have picked up ONS at a pub at Roppongi and an MILF from Ueno Eki train station.

well, i do not quite like to frequent the pubs/clubs in Tokyo. my favourite are those eateries or small restaurants. they have a lot of these around Shinjuku Eki (and other places too). however i prefer those at Shinjuku Eki cause my hotel is there and i am familiar with the eateries. West Exit they have omoide yokocho (yakitori yokocho). further up lots of small sushi bar and restaurants. i have picked up 2 or 3 babes from these places.

they are usually there after work with their colleagues. mixture of male and female. office staff. they usually drink until quite high (but not drunk. i hate drunk gals). some girls will stay back maybe with another 1 or 2 gals after the group has left. they might stay for some drinks or smoke or whatever. thats when i made my moves. it worked for me. knowing that u stay in a hotel is a plus....especially if it is a 5 star one which is near their work place around Shinjuku (eg hilton, hyatt etc).

my latest hit was in October 2008 (last month). was alone having yakitori. luck had it that 3 gals came in and sat next to me. they drank quite a bit. they started to joked and play around a bit (not sure what as i could not understand jap). one thing led to another and i started to chat with them. then, i got the one i had wanted back to my hotel for ONS.

lots of stories to share about Tokyo but no time and energy to write it all out here. perhaps next time or if requested.

cheers!

p.s: Bro Necro, i am not based in Tokyo but i go to Tokyo like 5-6 times a year.

Good pubs?? Well there is a pub in Shibuya i tend to go to when im in the area. Its called Coins Bar. Its located just opp Tokyu Hands. Look for a flight of steps leading down and thats it. Lots of foreigners there. All drinks are 315 yen after tax so really cheap!! There is also a standing bar on the street behind it. Same concept just no seats!!

Necro
22-11-2008, 08:46 AM
if some u read my past threads, i have mentioned that i have picked up ONS at a pub at Roppongi and an MILF from Ueno Eki train station.

well, i do not quite like to frequent the pubs/clubs in Tokyo. my favourite are those eateries or small restaurants. they have a lot of these around Shinjuku Eki (and other places too). however i prefer those at Shinjuku Eki cause my hotel is there and i am familiar with the eateries. West Exit they have omoide yokocho (yakitori yokocho). further up lots of small sushi bar and restaurants. i have picked up 2 or 3 babes from these places.

they are usually there after work with their colleagues. mixture of male and female. office staff. they usually drink until quite high (but not drunk. i hate drunk gals). some girls will stay back maybe with another 1 or 2 gals after the group has left. they might stay for some drinks or smoke or whatever. thats when i made my moves. it worked for me. knowing that u stay in a hotel is a plus....especially if it is a 5 star one which is near their work place around Shinjuku (eg hilton, hyatt etc).

my latest hit was in October 2008 (last month). was alone having yakitori. luck had it that 3 gals came in and sat next to me. they drank quite a bit. they started to joked and play around a bit (not sure what as i could not understand jap). one thing led to another and i started to chat with them. then, i got the one i had wanted back to my hotel for ONS.

lots of stories to share about Tokyo but no time and energy to write it all out here. perhaps next time or if requested.

cheers!

p.s: Bro Necro, i am not based in Tokyo but i go to Tokyo like 5-6 times a year.

Wah so easy for you to pick up!! I must meet up with you and let me be your wingman!!:D I actually like Shirokiya or Wara Wara. For bros who are not sure these are cheap dining bars where lots of ppl go to get drunk and eat cheap good food.

So when do you reckon your next trip to be??

lowwol
22-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Bro Necro

i do not profess to be champion ONSer la. i wish to make clear to all reading my post that it is not easy to pick up jap girls. but neither is it difficult. it really depends on the occasion and luck. chinese saying '天時地利人和‘。

its not that i get an ONS every time. if u go out with the objective to get ONS (which was what i did last time), then i can guarantee bros here that u would be disappointed. let nature take its course and if a babe is there, she is there. period. if not, enjoy your beer and food!

i will mostly likely be in Tokyo after mid-Dec 2008.

are u based in Tokyo? PM me.

Wah so easy for you to pick up!! I must meet up with you and let me be your wingman!!:D I actually like Shirokiya or Wara Wara. For bros who are not sure these are cheap dining bars where lots of ppl go to get drunk and eat cheap good food.

So when do you reckon your next trip to be??

Chinateacup
17-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Went to Heisei Jogakuen. They only allow Japanese. Like anywhere else in the entire area, it seems like they only entertain Japanese. Anyone can recommend a foreigner friendly place?

cactaur
17-12-2008, 04:59 PM
That's strange. Was it shinjuku?

Then again could be policy change. Being able to speak a bit of jap would help, perhaps they don't want the hassle of explaining system/ no fj etc.

Chinateacup
18-12-2008, 12:54 AM
That's strange. Was it shinjuku?

Then again could be policy change. Being able to speak a bit of jap would help, perhaps they don't want the hassle of explaining system/ no fj etc.

Yes, it is the at Shinjuku.

Anyway, since all the outlets do not entertain foreigners, I had to accept an offer by one of those Chinese street touts. He offered similar services in Heisei Jogakuen at another outlet. He let me to a "short-time" hotel where these girls operate. I was asked to choose from a photo album of all the girls available and guaranteed that they are all Jap.

The room was very small. Barely the size of a single bed. The girl came me in shortly. From her Japanese, I can immediately tell that she is a PRC girl. KNN! I spoke to her in Chinese but she tried to pretend as if she did not understand. Anyway, service was very bad. Only HJ. Did not even want to remove her clothes. She was probably upset that I see through her Japanese ploy. I was equally pissed for being con.

Hope this unhappy FR can serve as a warning to other brothers go there.

watari_san
18-12-2008, 02:00 AM
what time did you go?

I planned to go there tomorrow afternoon.

Cacataur, what time did you go when you were there?

so Hot point is gaijin friendly?

jimmycool
18-12-2008, 04:46 AM
Dear Bro Cactaur
This is great sharing of information on Japan. Thank you very much. There is no previous information and your kind sharing is certainly useful. Many of us samsters will have a better chance of getting to the right place (and mei mei) with your help. Although I have no plans yet to visit Japan, your way of sharing your experience is very much appreciated.
Best regards from Jim.

cactaur
18-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I went heisei jogakuen in the afternoon to take advantage of lower rates. I can speak barely passable jap which may be why they let me play. Note the initial recommendation to me was from an Ang moh who can speak jap, so I would say it's a language thing. Ymmv.

As for new hot point my advice is to save your money. It's really dark and cramped like a phone booth. Better to go for a good meal instead.

Chinateacup
22-12-2008, 07:36 PM
I was there in the late afternoon. It wasn't crowded, or at least in the 10min when I was there trying to negotiate a way pass the "gate-keepers", I did not see any other customers.

I agree with Bro Cactaur that their criteria must be the ability to speak some Jap language.

Tony Stark
23-12-2008, 01:54 AM
The girl came me in shortly. From her Japanese, I can immediately tell that she is a PRC girl. KNN! I spoke to her in Chinese but she tried to pretend as if she did not understand. Anyway, service was very bad. Only HJ. Did not even want to remove her clothes. She was probably upset that I see through her Japanese ploy. I was equally pissed for being con.

Haizzz PRC decepticon again. :(

kenl
28-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Dear Bro Cactaur,

Thank you for all your field report. I am in Tokyo now, staying in Hotel Okura. I have not been into any of these spicey places which you mentioned yet but I did a fair bit of walking through the streets of Rappongi.

My first shock - Tons of blacks negro roaming the street asking guys if they wants girls. These idoits are Pimps! Who is the world would take their offers of girls? These blacks morons keep talking among themselves loudly as if they bloody own the streets. I do not listen to them but because they were talking so loudly, you cannot help but hear some of thier conversation. Some of them speaks Japanese though, KNN wonder where they pick the language from. If the Japanese vice industry want any hope of prospering they should cut these negro off.

Anyway I continued walking and on and off, there will be girls (presumbly PRC ladies) approaching me to take their services. I must say some of them are really pretty (could they be local Japanese girls ?) I mean they are speaking Japanese to me. I do not understand them but I guess it is not hard to understand what they were saying to me.

I am very keen on this New Hot Point which you mentioned housed former AV girls. The prices are cheap. Are you in Japan now? If you are please PM me. Let hook up something.

Also as I am a hard core AV fans, I went straight to one of those video stall -Tsutaya to rent some AV movies and guess what, the hottest girl in the AV industry now Saori Hara was there promoting her Debut AV Movie going on rental. But to my surprise !!!! Japanese guys were queueing up 3 hrs before her arrival. Na Bei I need to work, else I will queue, have her autograh and breathe her body (he..he..he..).

Anyway like you I will continue roaming the street. Hopefully can receive your message. Thanks.

andyk
28-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Interesting thread & contributions indeed ! Makes me want to fly up to Tokyo for Sakura season again ! Hopefully flights & hotels will be cheaper !

Last year i met 2 "young" Mamasans when they had a short holiday here ! They promised to show me around in their Ferrari & Porshe ! They must be making lots of $$$s.Heard that it really cost lots of $$$s to have drinks at their Ktv.Probably most of their clients are from the large Japanese Corps !....

Went to Kabukicho many years ago & i find those joints if in the basement of the building damn hazardous in case of fire or some yakuza fights by locking up the door !....

How nice if i can drive off to Hakone with a pretty OL this weekend !!! Bonking her with a view of Fuji-san !!!

Cheers & Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

Tony Stark
01-03-2009, 05:44 AM
I have not been into any of these spicey places which you mentioned yet but I did a fair bit of walking through the streets of Rappongi.

My first shock - Tons of blacks negro roaming the street asking guys if they wants girls. These idoits are Pimps! Who is the world would take their offers of girls? These blacks morons keep talking among themselves loudly as if they bloody own the streets. I do not listen to them but because they were talking so loudly, you cannot help but hear some of thier conversation. Some of them speaks Japanese though, KNN wonder where they pick the language from. If the Japanese vice industry want any hope of prospering they should cut these negro off.

Anyway I continued walking and on and off, there will be girls (presumbly PRC ladies) approaching me to take their services. I must say some of them are really pretty (could they be local Japanese girls ?) I mean they are speaking Japanese to me. I do not understand them but I guess it is not hard to understand what they were saying to me.

Those negro touts are from African countries. Their Japanese really ichiban. Yes they're really annoying with their constant hustling. However they can be a good source for fishing out Gentlemen's Clubs (Strip Joint) or Soaplands if you cannot speak Japanese. They all get a cut for bringing in customers. Know the market rate so you don't get ripped off. Let them earn a bit if you can get what you're looking for as you know Japan is a very non gaijin friendly place.

Only PRC decepticons tout on the streets for masaji services. They can speak fluent Japanese. :D

Arh April is approaching. This is the best time to go Tokyo. Not too cold and not too hot. Hope to get my ass back to Tokyo real soon. :)

Last year i met 2 "young" Mamasans when they had a short holiday here ! They promised to show me around in their Ferrari & Porshe ! They must be making lots of $$$s.Heard that it really cost lots of $$$s to have drinks at their Ktv.Probably most of their clients are from the large Japanese Corps !....

Those Hostess Club girls and mamasans can make insanely amounts of money! Try opening a few bottles of champagnes. You'll go bankrupt! Hahaha.

blue00sky
31-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Just a bit of my comments...

I have stayed in Tokyo previously for about 3 years. Nowadays, kabukicho is popular to tourists (both male and female) to come and see see look look, take pic and attempted to enter some of these shops... (I have been acting like a guide for several of my friends who came over...)

As far as I know the native Jap ususally go to Ikebukuro, Otsuka, Ueno, Roppongi (usually for the richer ones)...

For those who are going with their gf/wives, you should try staying in one of those Love Hotels (room with different themes)...

BkkAntaRai
13-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Just a bit of my comments...

I have stayed in Tokyo previously for about 3 years. Nowadays, kabukicho is popular to tourists (both male and female) to come and see see look look, take pic and attempted to enter some of these shops... (I have been acting like a guide for several of my friends who came over...)

As far as I know the native Jap ususally go to Ikebukuro, Otsuka, Ueno, Roppongi (usually for the richer ones)...

For those who are going with their gf/wives, you should try staying in one of those Love Hotels (room with different themes)...

was in Kabuchiko yday, saw many chio jap girls, but not the price I wanted, in Kansai area I can find some good action. Wanted to call some kakis out but no contact? Any bros still in Japan? Kansai or tokyo?

I known sammyboys many yers ...but sadly I hav to depend on other forums for japan info ... bcos japan thread here is so ... sad.

but for BKK scene .. sammyb is the best (this is true, i stayed in bkk for some yrs and i found the thread here accurate). I hope to return to "land of smile" after they kick out those bad politician.

In japan, it's difficult i can say, time is short price paid is more, the winning thing is the girls are truely beautiful, you pay high price for their natural beauty .. thats all. I enjoyed their beauty, but not their noise (in bed). In terms of sextisfaction, still bkk best. hehe, jus my opinion.

Dirtysa
19-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Aiya, I just returned from Japan, Tokyo 2 days ago. Was there for a sort of holiday lah.... Long story :P Should have read this post b4 going and find some 'things' to do when I was there instead of walking around other tourist places :( Will plan to go back to Japan again. Any bros there or any new advice then?

Stephenw
17-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. I wished I known about these places when I visited Japan years ago. BTW. What is AF?

cactaur
18-05-2009, 02:34 PM
AF = Anal Fuck. But for an extra 10k might as well spend on something else.

Garage1
18-05-2009, 05:40 PM
any bros in tokyo end of this month? staying in shinjuku area...
need guidance..thanks