PDA

View Full Version : The Best Jua Gen (Balls Massage) Masseuse is here.

AdamVIII
11-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Click here to book! (http://www.paradise69.com/eden-garden-models/1042-best-jua-gen-balls-massage-masseuse-here-paradise.html)

AdamVIII
11-11-2008, 11:36 AM
FR from Bro Harvest

I just had a wonderful and relaxing massage session this afternoon.

WARNING: Don't expect any SYT or CFM masseuse to serve you.

Name: Koi
Communication: In Thai (think she can speak some simple english too)
Thai Massage Skill: 10/10 (from head to toe. One of the best that I've ever had for a long, long time. Definitely authentic and very experienced masseuse)
Balls Massage Skill: 9/10 (A bit painful in some *sensitive* area but overall still ok and relaxing)
HJ: nil
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly, cheerful and asks for feedback)
Timing: 1 hour per session
Damage: $80 + tips

Cheers!

FR from Bro Jasmanng

Feeling fed up cos of project stress... seeked a power massage this morning to pamper my 'bro' and myself..

Definitely not a young chio SYT massaging me.... (thought will be a bonus having a pretty lady massaging me ).

The body massage was very very good just like the ones i had in BKK. The balls massage was also damn good, but a bit too short a session... she should have focused more on that vital organ.

I'm a visual person, so didn't erect for long. definitely didn't cum nor ejaculate.

Body massage rating : 9/10
Ball massage raing : 7/10 (can be higher score if more time spent on my didi ).

FR from bro Cornflake

I just had a wonderful and relaxing massage session yesterday morning.

Coms: In Thai (think she can speak some simple english too)
Thai Massage Skill: 10/10 (One of the best that I've ever had for a long time)
Balls Massage Skill: 8/10 (It would be better if she spent more time down there)
HJ: Strictly Massage.
Attitude: 10/10 (Nice Lady)

Cheers!

FR from Bro Dark Knight

After bonking calina, decided to book for massage and try this new service. Went to the room and met this friendly woman and started to relax myself on the bed.

Massage Skill: 10/10
Balls Massage Skill: 9/10
Jua Gen: Slight pain but the lady tell me after doing this, can help the blood circulation for my Didi.
Attitude: 11/10 (Nice and friendly Lady)
Damage: $80

Frankly speaking, got communication prob with this lady but then at the end who care, as the massage skill is damn good. Have been a long time my body have not been so relax liao. Should book a longer hour, maybe next time..

FR from Bro ChaosAD

The massage was 'POWER'!!
Very strong and really feel shiok after the 2 hrs session.

FR from Bro Devilly

Booked Koi for a two hour massage session. Been massaging around the world for about 20 years. What I can say is that Koi provide the best massage i ever had in life! Especially the Jua gen, is very different from those jua gen from HC. Those jua gen will lead to HJ eventually. But Koi Jua gen is really very skilled. Those who tried will know what i mean. Thanks bro Adam for arranging! You've found a gem!

AdamVIII
12-11-2008, 09:54 AM
:rolleyes:

AdamVIII
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM
FR from 1st Desire from www.paradise69.com (http://www.paradise69.com)

Even in Thailand u might not get this kind of treatment.

i got her number,, will drop by her working place next year.

She leaving I think 26 Nov, try it before she leaves.

The traditional massage is GREAT after a bonking session.

The ball massage is GREAT before a bonking session. But like most reports, if can extend 5-10 mins more on this treatment will be GREAT.

I got my 1st blood on SPICY, the traditional massage help mak mak, I wanted to 1st blood on BAMBY after my ball massage to verify if it really work but someone managed to secure 1st blood. Not surprisingly at all, BAMBY was GREAT in pics. Awaiting for her FR by 1st blooder. So no chance to try out.

KOI was very professional. You might think this price S$80 is expensive. Well, if u compare with Thailand of course it's very expensive. But local context it's very reasonable and u get to have your dick fine-tuned too.

Btw, this FR got earn bonk points? If have, then I will mention a litle bit on the juicy happening inside the room.

AdamVIII
13-11-2008, 10:09 AM

sexton
13-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Tis is e first time i bk though okt. Surprisingly e sms correspondence b4 e deal is very pleasing!

Actually bk an hr. Rather comfortable,so b4 end of session check no immediate customer extend one more hr after her lunch in e rm.

Below is IMHO FR :

Name : Koi, Thai lady age aro 40,auntie looks

Body : medium build

Massage : 8/10 JG( massaging,some pulling n stretching of testicles n penis with baby oil)aro10 mins/ baby oil body msg aro 30 mins/ head msg aro20 mins. Experienced masseuse wh work in e massage parloor in bkk n ever learn JG fm 'ah chan'-means teacher. After her lunch, off most lights, relax for head n body msg cause she say can't hv too much JG. Quite regular 4 msg n sometimes JG, she is definitely above average. Feel refreshing after that.

Attitude : friendly,polite n chatty(i guess if u can converse in thai). Session well plan,regardless 1 or 2 hrs will feel relax.

Damage : $150 for 2 hrs ALL IN + tips(an hr is $80)

RTM : yes 4 1 hr, must reserve time n $ for bonking...hehe

Note : e rm is more cosy n spacious than most H81, comparable to H81 tristar at Onan rd n H81 bencoolen. Koi will go back bkk on 26/11...

Tks Eden Garden 4 e soothing session!

AdamVIII
16-11-2008, 10:45 AM

AdamVIII
17-11-2008, 10:12 AM
up thread.

AdamVIII
18-11-2008, 10:15 AM
up thread...

AdamVIII
19-11-2008, 10:54 AM