PDA

View Full Version : Club De Oasis - Bang my Bamby Bam Bam (Premium)

ClubDeOasis
11-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Bamby
21yo
155cm
34C'24'35
$160nett/90min/2shots

BBBJ/ Frenching/ CIM/ Bubble Bath/ AR

***** Speak Chinese and Cantonese *****

http://www.paradise69.com/banner/Clubdeoasis/Bamby.jpg

ClubDeOasis
11-11-2008, 03:32 PM
top notch service...

Booking starts NOW!!!!!

ClubDeOasis
12-11-2008, 10:16 AM
She is wild & playful!!!

what ya waiting for??!!

ClubDeOasis
12-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Bamby
21yo
155cm
34C'24'35
$160nett/90min/2shots

CLICK HERE PREVIEW (http://www.paradise69.com/photoplog/index.php?n=60)

ClubDeOasis
12-11-2008, 09:22 PM
:rolleyes:

ClubDeOasis
13-11-2008, 10:25 AM
FR by Johnthunder from Paradise (http://www.paradise69.com)

1st Sergeant

Bonk Credits: 140 [Donate]
Johnthunder is on a distinguished road

Default Fr on Bamby

Feeling horny and saw Bamby photo online and quite attracted by her photo and confirm a slot with Bro Eden this time.

It time to meet her and Bamby just open the door. I was amazed that she look pretty in person than the studio photo. Just summarise my experience as follow:

Look: 7.5 (syt)
Nationality: mixed thai & chinese
Body: slim no tatoo spotted
Studio photo accuracy: 70% (estimate)
Boobs: Defintely a mini c cupper bonus for boob lover like me
FJ: 8.5/10 (pussy quite tied)
BJ w/cap: 8.0/10 (MOE had changed CD to 002 feel shiok)
AR: never try
Bathtub action: 8.0/10 (know to use her boobs for some rubbing on body)
Massage: 6.5/10
GFE: 9.0/10
Service Attitude: 9.0/10
Communication: 7.5/10(she speak simple mandarin and limted english, those bro who know cantonese might be advantage as she speak simpe cantonese as well)
RTF: maybe

Thank Bro Eden for the arrangement

ClubDeOasis
13-11-2008, 02:02 PM
FR by devilsouls from www.paradise69.com (http://www.paradise69.com)

Lance Corporal

Bonk Credits: 10 [Donate]
devilsouls is on a distinguished road

Default FR for BAMBY

FRs for Bamby

Almost forgotten when was the last time I was in action due to heavy works load. So decided to give myself a BONK break. Didn’t know who to go for so SMS bro Mike for recommendation. Bro Mike offered me Bamby. Pretty, great body, services good and SYT. Decided to give it a go. Usually Bro Mike wouldn’t disappoint me.

When she opened the door, wow! She look definitely prettiest than studio picture. Definitely my cup of tea. Can’t wait to bonk her sia.

Didn’t receive any welcomed hug and kisses. Bathtub wasn’t ready when I enter the room too. So start to TCss for awhile while she help me to take-off. So not long after the warm-up, she start to become very notty, playful and horny. Definitely a pro-girl, with great GFE. After she took off my pant and shirt, asked me to join her to bath. Immediately, the action started. We kisses and hugged each other. Her tongue really powerful. Not to mention her BBBJ. She really know what to do with those 34C boots. Using her boots to massage all over my body and dick. The feeling was damn wonderful. Imagine with the warm-water and her warm body heat and those great suction BBBJ, Soon, CIM. Before you think is over, NO!!!
She just couldn’t let go!!!! She HJ me till the didi goes soft refusing to let it go. It would be best is she does it in her mouth! Think my swimmer are to much for her mouth to handle due to long time no action. But still Bamby definitely know how to make me high.

After my 1st shot, lie down on bed so as to relax myself and hoping that I could be ready for my 2nd. When she came out from the bathroom after waste up, things started to go wild. She began to cat bath me from top to bottom in a very slow manner. And when she reach my didi, she began to suck, lick, suck, lick. Wah kao she really know how to suck man. Think she’s one of the horniest FL I have come across so far. Not much break but I told myself die die must stand up for Singapore. She continue to suck n suck n suck. Up and down the shaft and never stop. This time, im not going for CIM again. Soon, I stopped her and decided to take-over. I started with missionary follow by my best doggy style. Did I mention she have a firm and round butt best for doggy. I pump and pump her so fast and hard till she jerked a few times and she keep shouting don’t stop DON’t STOP!! Her pussy was damn wet by than cause I could see the pussy juices covering my CD!! I couldn’t help myself but to finger her pussy to make her even high!! She CUMMED so much till she tried to stop me but I just couldn’t let go and keep pumping till my 2nd shot done. What a great sexxion!!! She not only wetted the CD but also my hand too.

Bamby was indeed the horniest FL.

Stats wise, my personal opinion;

Name: Bamby
Height: 1.55m
Stats: 34C'24'35
Usual Damage: $160/90min/2shots
Looks: 8.5 (As Hot as how she look in the photo)
Boobs: 8.5 (what more to ask for - “C” soft tits....)
BBBJ: almost PERFECT
Fingering: 10 (she allowed )
CIM: 8 (It would have be perfect if her hold it in her month instead of HJ) Communication: (2/3 English, 1/3 Cantonese, 1/3 Mandarin)

ClubDeOasis
13-11-2008, 09:56 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ClubDeOasis
14-11-2008, 09:28 AM
FR by devilsouls from www.paradise69.com (http://www.paradise69.com)

Lance Corporal

devilsouls is on a distinguished road

Default FR for BAMBY

FRs for Bamby

Almost forgotten when was the last time I was in action due to heavy works load. So decided to give myself a BONK break. Didn’t know who to go for so SMS bro Mike for recommendation. Bro Mike offered me Bamby. Pretty, great body, services good and SYT. Decided to give it a go. Usually Bro Mike wouldn’t disappoint me.

When she opened the door, wow! She look definitely prettiest than studio picture. Definitely my cup of tea. Can’t wait to bonk her sia.

Didn’t receive any welcomed hug and kisses. Bathtub wasn’t ready when I enter the room too. So start to TCss for awhile while she help me to take-off. So not long after the warm-up, she start to become very notty, playful and horny. Definitely a pro-girl, with great GFE. After she took off my pant and shirt, asked me to join her to bath. Immediately, the action started. We kisses and hugged each other. Her tongue really powerful. Not to mention her BBBJ. She really know what to do with those 34C boots. Using her boots to massage all over my body and dick. The feeling was damn wonderful. Imagine with the warm-water and her warm body heat and those great suction BBBJ, Soon, CIM. Before you think is over, NO!!!
She just couldn’t let go!!!! She HJ me till the didi goes soft refusing to let it go. It would be best is she does it in her mouth! Think my swimmer are to much for her mouth to handle due to long time no action. But still Bamby definitely know how to make me high.

After my 1st shot, lie down on bed so as to relax myself and hoping that I could be ready for my 2nd. When she came out from the bathroom after waste up, things started to go wild. She began to cat bath me from top to bottom in a very slow manner. And when she reach my didi, she began to suck, lick, suck, lick. Wah kao she really know how to suck man. Think she’s one of the horniest FL I have come across so far. Not much break but I told myself die die must stand up for Singapore. She continue to suck n suck n suck. Up and down the shaft and never stop. This time, im not going for CIM again. Soon, I stopped her and decided to take-over. I started with missionary follow by my best doggy style. Did I mention she have a firm and round butt best for doggy. I pump and pump her so fast and hard till she jerked a few times and she keep shouting don’t stop DON’t STOP!! Her pussy was damn wet by than cause I could see the pussy juices covering my CD!! I couldn’t help myself but to finger her pussy to make her even high!! She CUMMED so much till she tried to stop me but I just couldn’t let go and keep pumping till my 2nd shot done. What a great sexxion!!! She not only wetted the CD but also my hand too.

Bamby was indeed the horniest FL.

Stats wise, my personal opinion;

Name: Bamby
Height: 1.55m
Stats: 34C'24'35
Usual Damage: $160/90min/2shots
Looks: 8.5 (As Hot as how she look in the photo)
Boobs: 8.5 (what more to ask for - “C” soft tits....)
BBBJ: almost PERFECT
Fingering: 10 (she allowed )
CIM: 8 (It would have be perfect if her hold it in her month instead of HJ) Communication: (2/3 English, 1/3 Cantonese, 1/3 Mandarin)

ClubDeOasis
14-11-2008, 01:13 PM

ClubDeOasis
14-11-2008, 06:44 PM
FR from Bro Sneaker: (http://www.paradise69.com/clubdeoasis-models/1057-club-de-oasis-bang-my-bamby-bam-bam-premium.html)

This girl is one of a kind.
Definitely a pro, knows hot to make you feel comfortable with her slight touches and movements..
And she definetly looks better than the photo here..

Nothing special on the bath tub, only body to body rub..
but the action started on the bed.. the cat bath all the way to the knees.. then her blow job cam. my god, she salivates alot.. which made it more nicer!
couldnt take it so asked her to cap me and rode me till the cows went home!!
massage was standard, i really like the fact that for a small lady she's got ample strength to massage me!

2nd round was a bit more straightforward, with me finishing her doggie style. she was very very wet at this moment already.

Face: 8
Body: 8 (no tattoo)
Boobs: definitely c and enhanced.. but feels just right!
Pussy: wet and tight. tight and wet.
FJ: 8 (she smells nice when i was hugging her... so added bonus!!)
BBBJ: 9!!! (wet and ... well wet!!!!)
GFE: 9 - this is where she shines..
RTF: maybe wanna try landy... see how Vit M

ClubDeOasis
15-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Fr ;) .......

ClubDeOasis
15-11-2008, 11:47 AM

ClubDeOasis
16-11-2008, 12:53 PM

will.punish
16-11-2008, 04:21 PM
FR on Bamby

Was feeling damn horny throughout work, and msged Bro asked him about any special girls to recommend~ Confirmed with him that I could be there at 630~ and he fixed me up with Bamby! Was kinda excited because of the petite look and huge boobies she had~ =D

Arrived at the hotel and went up to the room~ which wasn't locked.. hmm.. took the liberty to knock first, then opened the door slightly to see Bamby blowing dry her hair~ and she was surprised! Haha.. she was so nervous, and somehow ushered me in.. She told me she just had dinner with her friend, and went off to throw away the packets and also going in the bathroom to fill up the tub. She asked whether I could converse in Cantonese~ ALAS!~ We communicated fluently in Cantonese.. while I didn't question why she knew how to speak Canto.. anyway~ she asked me a lot of questions~ and she's very cheerful and jubilant to me! Plus, she's very naughty! Haha.. kept teasing me that I looked like her friend, and came close to me and grope my crotch as we waited for the tub..

Anyway, I spend about 15 mins waiting.. as she touches up on her makeup too~ told me she want to know where can buy lipstick cause finishing liao~ haha.. I wished I could take her out you know.. and she also asked me if I ever went Bangkok.. can look for her~ =D

OK, after much adoration while she does her make up.. we stripped down separately, as I peeked at her~ OMG~ She really has huge boobies! and she said she really likes them.. haha~ we got into the tub.. washed our mouths with listerine~ and got into the tub.. Wow~ this is the first time I having such a service~ She asked me why my dick still haven't get hard yet~ haha.. I told her that's your job? and she cheekily licked the undersides of my rod.. Hou sai lek~ She started to blow me.. and she's really good with the BBBJ~ washed me up with soap before that.. and she gave me such a hard on my whole dick was on fire~ RED!

Signal me to go out as I dried myself a bit.. and went off to the bed.. she switched off the TV and joined me in bed.. asked me to lay down on my back.. and gave me another BBBJ~ Oh my.. I haven't been blown like this b4 and she's really good! (which I kinda regret not CIMing..) got her saliva all over me as she kept licking I think for a good 15mins or more.. I signal her to come up as I gave her pussy a swipe with my fingers.. "Sak chor le" she told me~ which means Wet liao~ haha.. OMG! I was very surprised as she grabbed a condom and capped me~ I entered her tight little pussy which was overflowing.. and couldn't control myself long enough~ and after changing to a doggie style~ I fired all my missiles into the CD~ Orgh~~ She was so excited and jumped out of the bed~ haha.. really chirpy this girl..

anyway, after the second wash up.. I didn't think I could give a 2nd~ but she was very hardworking at the second BBBJ~ gave me a lil cathbath, licked and sucked on my balls~ knee cap~ haha.. very sensual.. and after all her hardwork~ I managed to get for a while.. but when she kept me~ 'ruan chor' wor~ hai~ then she complained that she haven't cum yet wor~ OMG~ so horny sia.. i feel so bad~ then I started rubbing her pussy and fingered her as she got wet~ and I found myself getting a hard on! must have got excited by her damn CFM looks.. but hor.. still cannot leh~ haha.. then we tried 69~ wah~ this time really sustained a hard on liao! but~!

810pm liao... then the next customer outside waiting liao wor~ and we were like so lost together~ haha.. shit.. she kept asking me whether next day can or not.. but I got work~ hai~ so sad~ anyway~ she was really friendly and great GFE! changed up.. and quickly left the room..

I'm giving a scale out of 5 for her services.. (easier this way..)
Communication: 4.5/5 (she's really funny.. in Canto that is~ and she don't like tomyam~)
Bathtub: 3.5/5 (new to me~ but maybe she used a bit too much force when rubbing for me..)
BBBJ: 4/5
FJ: 3.5/5 (didn't have enough time to fully exploit this..)
GFE: 5/5 (kept asking me why I didn't buy food for her~ haha..)
Body: 3.5/5 (she's looks good with a lil fat around her~ so huggable.. but petite)
Boobs: 3.5/5 (very nice C to D cups to hold~ and au naturale!)
Looks: 3.5/5 (stunning~ and so cute!)
Overall service: 4/5 (not a time watcher.. and very horny girl.. we almost exceed the time you see if not for that next.. @#$%&)
RTF: I want to~ planning already~ =D

P.S. asked me how to call to Thai from Sgp.. had no idea~ anyway~ After the session.. I kinda feel sorry for these great girls~ they are just so nice enough for us to be GFs and bring home for parents to see that kind.. hai~ if only I was rich~

ClubDeOasis
17-11-2008, 11:54 AM
FR by james82 from www.paradise69.com

james82
3rd Sergeant Join Date: Aug 2008
Bonk Credits: 150

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here my short fr on bamby

looks:7/10 not syt, slutty looks
body:7/10 nice curves
boobs:7/10 c cuppers enhanced
service:8/10 attentive through out the session
attitude:8/10 funny person to be with
gfe:8/10
bbbj:7/10 strong suction nearly cim
fj:8/10 tight hole nice postions changes initiated by her

ClubDeOasis
17-11-2008, 03:30 PM

ClubDeOasis
17-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Bamby
21yo
155cm
34C'24'35
$160nett/90min/2shots

http://www.paradise69.com/banner/Clubdeoasis/Bamby.jpg

ClubDeOasis
18-11-2008, 12:11 PM

ClubDeOasis
18-11-2008, 07:38 PM
FR by Yingyang from www.paraside69.com

Private

YYY is on a distinguished road
Default 1st blood FR (delayed) Bamby
Delayed FR on my 1st bite Bamby last week, apologies to mike (forgot)

FLs come and go, so bit diifficult hard to recollect my 1st bite sexperience last week.

Recall she was quite a commando, and rubba my junior head against her nips in between tit fxxk -all in bathtub.

Longish and very wet (slurpy) bbj on bed, and I meekly surrendered to her ride soon after. Some piano massage followed (not her strong point) and cuddle beneath sheets after.

Woke up the dead for rd 2, after more bbj. Sweaty, hard work by me but could summon release (despite at it for 15mins) when bell rang. She was afraid of her service below par, maybe fail impression to boss especially 1st bite.

Ist bld, no complaint. Unlikely rtf, as whole new world is out there

ClubDeOasis
19-11-2008, 12:57 PM