PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Xue - gives you a feeling of bonking your neighbour's daughter

Fuckster
09-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi Bros

If you go through my previous posts, you will find that I had never share any contacts before, this is my 1st contribution.

I am not very good in writing FR, so let me cut it short.

Recently I happened to bonk a PRC who really gives me the feeling of bonking my neighbour's sweet young daughter. She has the kind of girl next door looks which consist of abit of shyness and sweet looks. Very hard to explain, you will feel it when you bonk her. Her bbbj and other skills are not so power but I don't mind as her looks had compensate it all.

Just wish to share this contact with bros who would like to have a feeling of bonking your cute neighbour or to gain back the feeling of bonking your 1st girl friend. She will definitely be a great gem with some training from our bros here :)

Any bros who wants her contact please pm me, and only genuine bros only please.

name : Xiao Xue
looks: 7/10 (I loves char bo with girl next door looks)
boobs: B cup ba i think but nice to squeez
body: 7/10 very fair and smooth
bbbj: 6/10 i love the way she look at me while eating my lolipop
FJ: 8/10 willing to change many positions and shows u a cfm face :)
GFE: 7/10 she's gentle, soft spoken and hugs you very tight while bonking
Overall: 8/10 a cheap and good bonk with a sweet girl next door
RTF: you bet!
Damage: $70/1hr/1shot exclude room and cd

Fuckster
09-11-2008, 02:34 PM
bro who just receive xiao xue contact, dun forget your fr :)

bonk88
11-11-2008, 08:38 AM
got the contact from ST, so call her and meet up at lor2X, 1st look, yes just like a GND, small side, about 1.50m
In the room we TCSS, talk about PRC and sin for about 10mins, afr we went to shower, the shower not much work from her, i clean up myself, once one the bed, she start by kissing from my ear to my south, and then BBBJ, i will said she good in BBBJ like to such a lot and can see she is enjoy that so i let her do that for 10mins while i enjoy the view of her. try to get kiss for her lip buy she rejected, so we proceed to mission, she go on top of me with cow gal, and change to cow boy, follow by doggy and mission finish off.

name : Xiao Xue
looks: 7/10 (GND )
boobs: A ( i guess)
body: 6/10 ( a bit fat )
bbbj: 7/10 ( she enjoy that)
FJ: 8/10 willing to change many positions
GFE: 6/10 hugs you very tight while bonking
Overall: 7/10 a sweet girl next door
Damage: $70+ 10 tip
bro ST, can up my pt if u think my FR is ok..:D

besafe
11-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Thank you Bro for the contact.

Actually arranged with her for Monday's afternoon session.
Unfortunately on Sunday nite received call from Ex that just came back from Zhuhai and say want to see me on Monday.

So no choice but to sms Xiao Xue that I cannot make it. Will try to contact her again this week.

Feel bad about it... If meet up this week... will try to compensate her.

Jerryt81
11-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro,
pls pm me her contact