PDA

View Full Version : Ping Ping, from Shenzhen

limchuanpoh
07-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Had this girl who operates from Lor 8 Darlene Hotel last year and she is back again this year after a few months back.

This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad. In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

This girl looks like an angel, and her makeup and disposition is like fucking your best friend's wife on her wedding day.

Damage: $100, 1 hr
FJ, BJ with cap, and massage for 2 hrs = $200
CD and room not included

happy000
08-11-2008, 01:15 PM
I think this girl is stupid.:)

If she command S$200 for an hour in Shenzhen and she do it for $100 here plus all her expenses - accomodation, visa etc unless she like Singaporeans so much, she is prepare to do it cheaply here :confused:

Had this girl who operates from Lor 8 Darlene Hotel last year and she is back again this year after a few months back.

This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad. In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

This girl looks like an angel, and her makeup and disposition is like fucking your best friend's wife on her wedding day.

CD and room not included

duke
08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

CD and room not included

I think this girl is stupid.:)

If she command S$200 for an hour in Shenzhen and she do it for $100 here plus all her expenses - accomodation, visa etc unless she like Singaporeans so much, she is prepare to do it cheaply here :confused:

Hmmmm... maybe the spa I went to was a lower class one.... but I paid RMB570 for a 2 hr 一条龙 service and that was unlimited shot if you can. Further more the girl told me her cut is RMB300.

So bro happy ..... maybe with the comparison of RMB300 against S$200 there is still money for her to make..... over here....

And if her S$200 spa massage + FJ service is as good as the 一条龙 service that I get in china I dun mind giving it a try......... you hear that CDF Lt Gen Lim Chuan Poh ???:D

grandfather
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM

CD and room not included

200SGD x 4.5 = RMB900 roughly.
at this rate, i can get a gal for overnite in dong guan, chang an.
nid me to ask XR29 to come here to explain ?:D

aturbo
08-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Bro,

dun believe its $200 sgd more likely rmb200 for massage alone think extras top up later....

who wants to travel all the way to another country to make half the amount not forgetting expenses in sinkieland.

:confused:

simple2kee
08-11-2008, 05:10 PM

CD and room not included

bro limcp, i was quite reluctant to make comment but not this time. i was seconded to Suzhou for mths n i never made any payment of RMB1000 for a massage by any spa massauer. yes for RMB200-300.

icecum
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Me 2 when i was at GZ or at SZ the most ex massage plus FJ the most it RMB 500 lor.....

bro limcp, i was quite reluctant to make comment but not this time. i was seconded to Suzhou for mths n i never made any payment of RMB1000 for a massage by any spa massauer. yes for RMB200-300.

genzgenz
09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
definitely not in SZ. Even in HK u dun need to pay north of 300hkd for any good massages.

if you go to raffles beijing the HC there would try to damage u 2k RMB for the full session though... but its definitely not value for money. just to katok Sillyporeans..

onion_rings
09-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Had this girl who operates from Lor 8 Darlene Hotel last year and she is back again this year after a few months back.Of course she wanted to make more money...
This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad. oii u kana kc is not our business but pls dun tell us till her massage is so good till die die must try... If i tried liao no good how? Got refund? :cool:

In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there. Wow din realise over there also got this type of high class massuer huh? Mind to tell us which massage palour she work in SZ? :eek:
This girl looks like an angel, and her makeup and disposition is like fucking your best friend's wife on her wedding day. U must be thinking day in nite out how to F your own buddy wife? :rolleyes:
CD and room not included No age, height, weight info & svcs seem to be below average wanted to command this damages? Moreover rm & cd not included... PLs keep to yrself :D

limchuanpoh
09-11-2008, 01:23 PM
From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for her number and all I can say is to wait for his FR.

China is a land of diversity and prices and have more Cherry QQs, and Greelys, as well as Rolls Royce, Ferrarris than Singapore.

I am sharing what she told me and I visited a spa in Hangzhou that many times more posh than any of the spas I have been to anywhere and the package including the FJ is also around 1000rmb.

You pay for what you get. But if you want a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200

grandfather
10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for her number and all I can say is to wait for his FR.

China is a land of diversity and prices and have more Cherry QQs, and Greelys, as well as Rolls Royce, Ferrarris than Singapore.

I am sharing what she told me and I visited a spa in Hangzhou that many times more posh than any of the spas I have been to anywhere and the package including the FJ is also around 1000rmb.

You pay for what you get. But if you want a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200

bro, words of advice, believe or not , like it or not, at the rate of sgd200, hard to get biz, even local poly Fl Jenny (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/98303-enchanting-local-fl-j-9.html) also 150/2shots/ 90mins or 2hrs, cant remember which is which. i tried her and i can tell u that she is good and hard working too.

even offer me 3rd shot but my leg weak liao. can see that she cum and cum and cum many time. she young can cum many many time, me old man cant cum more then twice in 90mins .

so if u want more biz for your gal, then u better talk to her, if dun lower down the price, then she can sit whole day long, i have meet up with Fl who offer 50/1/1 or 60/1/1, at the end of the day , i still pay them twice of wat they ask for, u will ask me why ? that is bcos i find their svc good, i dun mind paying them more then wat they ask for,

now u can see that only 1 bro ask for the contact, but when will that bro go post FRs? maybe number collector? your thread started on 07-11-2008, 09:06 PM , until today only 1 bro ask for number, conclusion ? go figure out yourself.

so sorry for the long reply. me old man, like to nag lah, the above is just my own opinion, if offended anyone, zapped me with your name, dun zap me w/o name hor. :D

我是零零七
10-11-2008, 02:40 PM
they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

当我们是凯子,小心我XXX你.:p

Oh yes
10-11-2008, 02:43 PM
200SGD x 4.5 = RMB900 roughly.
at this rate, i can get a gal for overnite in dong guan, chang an.
nid me to ask XR29 to come here to explain ?:D

if RMB900 is high standard lor. I got RMB600 from KTV age 18-20 only for over night.

some more mamasa brought a lots for you to choose :p

grandfather
11-11-2008, 11:12 AM
if RMB900 is high standard lor. I got RMB600 from KTV age 18-20 only for over night.

some more mamasa brought a lots for you to choose :p

BBS only 300rmb if u go early in the morning. around 3-4am where u just finished KTV

hahahaha...................

or go footies, ask footies gal to go back with u after work, that one really is 随意。 bcos if they like u and they go back with u then tell u 随意 in giving her money then , she is horny also

i tried one that XR29 intro one. wow freaking horny and wet. but plain jane looking lah.:D

grandfather
11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for............... a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200

bro, please refer to the thread i posted , you must ask from the thread starter for the contact not me.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/98303-enchanting-local-fl-j.html

BTW, she is now busy preparing her final year project. so she might not be able to be available for booking.

Oh yes
11-11-2008, 12:29 PM
BBS only 300rmb if u go early in the morning. around 3-4am where u just finished KTV

hahahaha...................

or go footies, ask footies gal to go back with u after work, that one really is 随意。 bcos if they like u and they go back with u then tell u 随意 in giving her money then , she is horny also

i tried one that XR29 intro one. wow freaking horny and wet. but plain jane looking lah.:D

RMB600 is from ~8pm-8am, thot is ok lah.

but 3-4am really very earlier hor ... :p

grandfather
12-11-2008, 06:21 PM
RMB600 is from ~8pm-8am, thot is ok lah.

but 3-4am really very earlier hor ... :p

that is the time roughly when u finished KTV mah. :D