PDA

View Full Version : Lost Found Sarawat 19yo syt

mbam
07-11-2008, 02:55 PM
I were driving around G area a month ago around 4pm+ to scout for exotic or rare gem, while turning into Lor 16, saw this old indian lady was bargaining with a late 60 yo chi uncle, and stood behind them, a fair, slim 1.6m+ syt in her short & tight polo tee, she looked award and intimated. I quickly drove to nearest parking lot to monitor futher though not sure whether she was member of G area. Once I stepped out of my car, I saw her walking behind that old uncle towards an old transit hse, bingo! thought myself.
Waited patiently nearby and less than half hour the uncle came out of the hse, followed by the syt which greeted by the old indian lady. Wait no further, quickly walked towards them, but syt had no eyes contact at all but the smiling old lady noded:o. I asked her "how much?" "$30" huh?! whoa for such price watch her naked body also worth, I quickly agreed and she led me to the same transit house, which I paid $5 +$1 CD.
In the run down but spacious room, this syt by the name of Zainx was v award and quiet, when I saw her naked in bath rm, I were over joy as her body is the symbol of syt!
In the bed, usual for a new babe in G area, no touch here or there, no frenching, no peeping of her naked body:(,. But she did a reasonable BJ for me & I pumped her in missionary. Whn pumping her a few mins, she started to moan softly, clamped her four limbs tightly to my body, I were like..being wrapped totally!
The rest of time was quite SOP but she managed to smiled in the end as I teased her. A sweet syt indeed!
It worth RTF so got her hp nos before left her, but alas, I tried 2 weeks down the road calling her during office hours but no reply, drove to the spot also didnt spot her, neither her OKT (the indian lady, whom tax her $20/session!)
Yesterday, ard 4pm+, intended to try out denden70's new intro series, drove passed G area bus stop and spotted gorgeous figure in yellow tight dress, its Zainx! Quickly made a bigh round turn and back to the bus stop signaled her to hop-in, she was hesitant a moment and I was anxious as a car was honing behind me! She hopped in finally and I quickly drove to my favourite hotel, checked in and both of us laid in the bed tcss, while my hands started to roam her smooth body at the same time. We showered separately and when back to bed, she lying on top of me,smiling, and started to paint me all over, follow by non-stop BJ, balls sucking, AR, BJ again till I had felt abit numb in my little bro! She then ride on me, forward & lay back poisture of her upper body, till I had enough & I finish off in missionary position.

Name: Zainx

Ht/wt: 1.6m+, 40kg+

Body: perfect syt figure,smooth skin, flat dummy, rated fair to a sarawak gal.

Boobs: nature, proportional to body, pointed pea-type nipples, not big boobs.

body fragrance: got to bear with the native body odour

Damage: $30 +$10tips + $15 room + $1 CD - where to find?!

I am not a OKT, will give ctc to brothers at least same or higher then my rep. points.

PLEASE DO NOT ZAP ME IF YOU CANT REACH HER AS MYSELF HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE TOO. BUT FOR A RARE GEM, I SAID ITS WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE:D

duke
07-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Name: Zainx

Boobs: nature, proportional to body, pointed pea-type nipples, not big boobs.

I am not a OKT, will give ctc to brothers at least same or higher then my rep. points.

Request made ....... Bro by the way how did u communicate with her ?? English, Chinese or Malay ?:)

mbam
07-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Request made ....... Bro by the way how did u communicate with her ?? English, Chinese or Malay ?:)

suprisingly she speak proper England:cool:

soberguy
07-11-2008, 03:18 PM

Bro, your pay cut is already in effect liao? Keep us updated on this SYT leh...

duke
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
suprisingly she speak proper England:cool:

Thanks Bro....:)

Bro, your pay cut is already in effect liao? Keep us updated on this SYT leh...

Yeah.... that's why must seek budget bonks....... :D

aczeta76
07-11-2008, 03:32 PM
:pThanks Bro....:)

Yeah.... that's why must seek budget bonks....... :D

errh... then u delay ur bonk on yF lah...:p

duke
07-11-2008, 03:33 PM
:p

errh... then u delay ur bonk on yF lah...:p

YF code red mah.... so in the mean time take this sarawak syt lor

mbam
08-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Concerned that she usually dont answer calls, so I sms her yesterday evening to let her know some sbf bros will be calling her after 7pm, her reply was prompt thru sms. Bros here pls sms her instead:)

sweetodd
08-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Wow. at that damage for a 19yo SYT... is a great catch!

Can I ask, any location preference?

Marlborolights
09-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Dear TS

Before I comment on your newly found gem, maybe you should advise her on her working attitude!

I HAD A VERY VERY VERY BAD EXP. WITH THIS GEM!! WASTE MY TIME FOR 3 LONG HOURS!!

I don't know to zap or to up you, my temper is maximum already!!!!! :mad::mad:

sniperwolf
09-11-2008, 12:14 AM

What happen beside her working attitude?

Marlborolights
09-11-2008, 12:20 AM
What happen beside her working attitude?

Till TS replies, i will not comment on anything because my case might be an isolated one..

And furthermore, the price TS quoted and the price i got is different..

groo
09-11-2008, 02:47 AM
...PLEASE DO NOT ZAP ME IF YOU CANT REACH HER AS MYSELF HAD SUCH EXPERIENCE TOO. BUT FOR A RARE GEM, I SAID ITS WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE:DTS already sounded a warning... Guess a little patience is the order of the day... :p

Marlborolights
09-11-2008, 04:16 AM
Nevermind, forget about it and i got another replacement

smallfur
09-11-2008, 11:57 AM
so would u pm me her hp no.? thank u
Concerned that she usually dont answer calls, so I sms her yesterday evening to let her know some sbf bros will be calling her after 7pm, her reply was prompt thru sms. Bros here pls sms her instead:)

yingchin
09-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I got her contact just b4 TS log off
call her, she cut off, first sms reply is fast, but later her reply are slow
she did call me back 30 mins later, but I on other gal liao

Any Bro try her? Post FR?
Cos I sms to cfm about the dmg no reply
:D

mbam
10-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Thank you bro groo for defending me, bro Marblorolights, I know its rather difficult to get her even myself, but she is really green in this field and chemisty with her is the key to heavenly enjoyment, for my experience with her, treat her nice, sincere and care, she can do wonders! btw, she is in duly stresses with personal issues so please excercise patience:)
Dear TS

Before I comment on your newly found gem, maybe you should advise her on her working attitude!

I HAD A VERY VERY VERY BAD EXP. WITH THIS GEM!! WASTE MY TIME FOR 3 LONG HOURS!!

mbam
10-11-2008, 12:13 PM
TS already sounded a warning... Guess a little patience is the order of the day... :p

Thanks bro groo for your kind understanding, up your rep liao:)