PDA

View Full Version : President Suite II

President Sammy
07-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Thanks to Bro Super Glues advise. Re-posted my field report in this new section.

Hello every SBF brothers, I am back with another damn super solid PRC GEM. Her name is Annie (安妮).

Last Thursday night (23/10/2008), I was feeling very lonely and horny. I have decided to go for a stroll in GL areas, so with any hesitation I picked up the car key and headed for my mission.

After reaching my deployment ground, immediately I went scouting for my potential target. As I am very fond of good looking chick, I cannot locate any prime target. After awhile, I decided to relocate my deployment ground and headed toward the upper Lorong area to scout for my prime target.

Just as I was turning into Lorong 29, my radar screen had spotted a prime target walking towards the new coffee shop located at entrance of Lorong 29. MAI TUI LIAO!!! Immediately, I parked my car and scanned the coffee shop for my prime target. Good News I found her, Bad News she was sitting with a couple of uncles. SIAN LIAO :mad: So BO BIAN, I decided to some food for my supper and at same time to wait for my chance to attack.

After half an hour, just finished my supper. I saw my prime target started moving away from the couple of uncles. With any delay, I followed closely behind her as she was crossing the road headed back home. Just in time, I managed to strike conservation with her. She was shocked my approached and asked me.

She asked “什麽事啊!”. I replied “你好? 有空吗?” and she answered “有啊,要做什麽啊?” I asked her whether she provided any special services. At first she was abit hesitated to go with me, after much cocking. She was convinced by my sincerity and hand in hand we headed to our battle ground.

After check-in, we proceeded to our room and inside the room, we have a short chit-chat session before our battle. Around ten minutes, we proceeded to bathe room for a weapon inspection. She started her first wave of attacks at my sensitive nipples with her viper tongue. My poor nipples were under her quick and deliberate attack SONG AH…. Then she diverted her attacks to my lower part of body, she painted my eight in one tummy, tights and kneel cabs. After these attacks, before she headed to attack my brother. I requested for a BBBJ, but was rejected because she afraid that I would release my shot into her mouth. After much assurance, she still rejected to do BBBJ and so BO BIAN proceeded for BJ. I nearly came while she gave me a BJ and just in time to stopped her. We proceeded to normal mission and I could feel the tightness of her sister as the walls were clamping towards my brother. She told me that she used to practise martial art as her father was martial master. That maybe main reason of the tightness as well as the damn super solid figure she has.

After change to a few positions, I cannot hold my load anymore and squeezed every single drop from my brother. Overall, I have a very Shiok and Enjoyable session with her.

I really enjoyed the mission with her and DEFINITELY will RTF when mine weapons are reloaded. Overall, only one word to describe “SONG”.

Looks: 8/10: she has a nice pair of eyes.
Figure: 9/10 (36C/24/35): She has a big pair of boobs, very slim waist and a pair nice long legs.
Height: Around 1.65m
Weight: 45Kg
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Damages: $100 (excluding room & cd)
RTF:Yes. This is a very classic, attractive and seductive lady.

Please feel free to PM me for her contact, Senior Bro has priority. Please rep up my points, if like my FRs. Thanks.

Schneider
07-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks to Bro Super Glues advise. Re-posted my field report in this new section.

Hello every SBF brothers, I am back with another damn super solid PRC GEM. Her name is Annie (安妮).

Last Thursday night (23/10/2008), I was feeling very lonely and horny. I have decided to go for a stroll in GL areas, so with any hesitation I picked up the car key and headed for my mission.

After reaching my deployment ground, immediately I went scouting for my potential target. As I am very fond of good looking chick, I cannot locate any prime target. After awhile, I decided to relocate my deployment ground and headed toward the upper Lorong area to scout for my prime target.

Just as I was turning into Lorong 29, my radar screen had spotted a prime target walking towards the new coffee shop located at entrance of Lorong 29. MAI TUI LIAO!!! Immediately, I parked my car and scanned the coffee shop for my prime target. Good News I found her, Bad News she was sitting with a couple of uncles. SIAN LIAO :mad: So BO BIAN, I decided to some food for my supper and at same time to wait for my chance to attack.

After half an hour, just finished my supper. I saw my prime target started moving away from the couple of uncles. With any delay, I followed closely behind her as she was crossing the road headed back home. Just in time, I managed to strike conservation with her. She was shocked my approached and asked me.

She asked “什麽事啊!”. I replied “你好? 有空吗?” and she answered “有啊,要做什麽啊?” I asked her whether she provided any special services. At first she was abit hesitated to go with me, after much cocking. She was convinced by my sincerity and hand in hand we headed to our battle ground.

After check-in, we proceeded to our room and inside the room, we have a short chit-chat session before our battle. Around ten minutes, we proceeded to bathe room for a weapon inspection. She started her first wave of attacks at my sensitive nipples with her viper tongue. My poor nipples were under her quick and deliberate attack SONG AH…. Then she diverted her attacks to my lower part of body, she painted my eight in one tummy, tights and kneel cabs. After these attacks, before she headed to attack my brother. I requested for a BBBJ, but was rejected because she afraid that I would release my shot into her mouth. After much assurance, she still rejected to do BBBJ and so BO BIAN proceeded for BJ. I nearly came while she gave me a BJ and just in time to stopped her. We proceeded to normal mission and I could feel the tightness of her sister as the walls were clamping towards my brother. She told me that she used to practise martial art as her father was martial master. That maybe main reason of the tightness as well as the damn super solid figure she has.

After change to a few positions, I cannot hold my load anymore and squeezed every single drop from my brother. Overall, I have a very Shiok and Enjoyable session with her.

I really enjoyed the mission with her and DEFINITELY will RTF when mine weapons are reloaded. Overall, only one word to describe “SONG”.

Figure: 9/10 (36C/24/35): She has a big pair of boobs, very slim waist and a pair nice long legs.

Please feel free to PM me for her contact, Senior Bro has priority. Please rep up my points, if like my FRs. Thanks.

Good FR. Can share her contact? Thanks.

Sex Devil7
09-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Bro, mind to share her contact with me?

Chinababes2001
09-11-2008, 09:57 PM

thats very high ratings u given!
will wait for other FRs to confirm the ratings...
:cool:

alp65
09-11-2008, 10:10 PM
hey bro pls kindly mail me her name & con@ [email protected]. tnk.
>>>^.^<<< >>>"cheers"<<<.100

President Sammy
11-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Very sorry to all SBF Brothers, she has called a couple of hours ago. She wants to revise her rate to $120/hr. If you are Ok with the new rate then PM me for her contact.

Hope you brothers can understand her as she very new to this trade.:)

aczeta76
11-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Nice find bro... too bad @ 120/1/1 so I will pass

Continue the hunt

beauthaiful
11-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Welcome back.

I had spotted you before, a very good FR writer.