PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

sean828
06-11-2008, 01:23 PM
first of all i would like to greet all senior cheongster n gatekeeper.i'm new here n very much on a learning curve.n to those cheongster who hv pm contacts to me tks a lot.
to cut it short if i'm rude or offended anyone i'm sorry.
tried 1 recommendation by lightning xiao hui,she's good friendly n don know how to describe those 'feel gd feeling' hee hee.tks lightning.
will post a forum soon don blame me if my desc.not as gd as all t bros out there ha hee hee
can anyone tell me how to up pnts to bros who hv pm me?tks

sean828

chew78s
06-11-2008, 01:34 PM
first of all i would like to greet all senior cheongster n gatekeeper.i'm new here n very much on a learning curve.n to those cheongster who hv pm contacts to me tks a lot.
to cut it short if i'm rude or offended anyone i'm sorry.
tried 1 recommendation by lightning xiao hui,she's good friendly n don know how to describe those 'feel gd feeling' hee hee.tks lightning.
will post a forum soon don blame me if my desc.not as gd as all t bros out there ha hee hee
can anyone tell me how to up pnts to bros who hv pm me?tks

sean828

First u need go to Lightning thread to post ur Fr. Not open a new thread to post ur Fr. U want upz ppls point u need a min of 35 point than have 1 power. that 1 power than can upz others. only 1 point to upz ppls.:) cause 1 power=1 point.

soberguy
06-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Ok.. asked and explained... now thread can be closed and deleted :)

IWANT2SUCKU
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Bro Sean, u konw that u had a gd time bonking with XH. U should know where to post the FR at.