PDA

View Full Version : How I got exposed to sex...

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 03:17 PM
When I was young, I stayed with my granma since both my parents are working. My granma had a couple of god-granchildren who helps her with her small stall selling food in the market. The eldest was a girl, M, who is in the teens, most prob 15 while i was 12. She was a good looking girl but with little education. Sustained her simple livelihood by helping my granny. Parents are divorced.
One fine day, she ask me if I've seen a girl naked before. I said no. She asked me if I want to see, I said yes. She brought me to a staircase landing and lifted her her dress and pull down her panty. I can barely remember seeing any pubic hair on her pussy. Then she say, its my turn to show her my stuff and pull down my shorts. By that time, my lil dick was already hard. As it spring out of the shorts, she noticed that it was circumcised and started to touch the head. It was uncomfortable tingling sensation. I didn't know it was wrong but I went along.
She suggested we go to the house to 'play' as granny would be asleep in the afternoon. Went into one of the room where she lie down on the bed. Panty had gone off by that time only leaving her dress on. Lifted up the dress and told me to touch her. I was reluctant as I wasn't sure what 'play' was. She took my hands and put it on her pussy guiding it along. I didn't know why but it felt good. It was wet. Then she took my dick and started playing with the head again. We were practically hand-jobbing each other. I can still remember her wetness till now and also her muffled scream when she came when I was playing with her pussy. What happen next was totally out of this world for a 12 year old. She ask me to lie down on the bed and started sucking my dick. The tingling sensation of a barely year old circumcised dick sent shivers down my spine. As she continues sucking and blowing, I got an urge of wanting to pee. Told her to stop as I need to pee. I guess she knew I was cumming and she said never mind, just 'pee'. So I did. While my dick was still in her mouth. The 'pee' i felt at that time was very much different from the other times. And she continued to suck and milk my dick, I noticed my 'pee' was whitish and sticky as it oozes from the sides of her mouth. But this 'pee' I would never forget. Not even till now. After she wiped all 'evidence', she asked me if I like it. I said yes. It was good. She told me there'll be more of such 'pee' in time to come. And that I cannot tell anyone about it. I said ok. She puts on her panty and we both left the room to go to the playground and play.
My very first sex experience. It wasn't until I went to Secondary 1 then I realised what was happening to me. Nevertheless, I like it. And I look forward to her asking me to 'lets go and 'play'' everytime i came back from school.

michael_368
05-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi bro,

Thanks for you interesting story, hope to hear more it.
Cheers

Frankiestine
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
How old are you now bro? Maybe M is old enough now to come out and "play" with us...:D:D:D:D

geckoSG
05-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Me in Q :D

larotomo
05-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Me three :D

dumbbell
05-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Nice experience, thanks for writing for us :)

virginboy
05-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Still keeping in touch with M?

joew2005
05-11-2008, 07:05 PM
blackpitviper, u r 1 lucky guy.
so young alrdy got chance 2 get a gal 2 play with u.
If it's 4 real,u must hv a hell of a shiok childhood.

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi bro,

Thanks for you interesting story, hope to hear more it.
Cheers

Well, its life valuable experience. She started the whole thing.

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 10:37 PM
How old are you now bro? Maybe M is old enough now to come out and "play" with us...:D

I'm in early 30s. But i tell you , bro. If i meet her again, this time its my turn to ask her to 'play'. :)

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Still keeping in touch with M?

Last i saw her was during my aunt's wedding which was like 15 years ago or so. But i really wish i can see her again and say my thanx for the experience :)

roybkk
05-11-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm in early 30s. But i tell you , bro. If i meet her again, this time its my turn to ask her to 'play'. :)

Bro no offence...Can we gather and 'play' together???:D

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 10:44 PM
blackpitviper, u r 1 lucky guy.
so young alrdy got chance 2 get a gal 2 play with u.
If it's 4 real,u must hv a hell of a shiok childhood.

For your info bro, its real. I dun cook things up. I still remember the block. Block 52 Circuit Road. The place that started it all. And, er, its her asking me to play....:)

Lancelot
05-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Last i saw her was during my aunt's wedding which was like 15 years ago or so. But i really wish i can see her again and say my thanx for the experience :)

lucky you! :D

Ah kan
05-11-2008, 11:30 PM
wah imagine 12 y o boy got caught with indecent act with minor 15 y o lol :D

good story :p

SammyHulk
05-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Yo, bro blackpitviper. Mi used to hav a neighbour cum playmate who was in her early teen oso (mi ard 11 or 12) but no such luck, oso @ circuit rd wer my grandma once resided in. :D

kim-seng-heng
05-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Cant wait for you to carry on..

blackpitviper
05-11-2008, 11:58 PM
As I grow older, I began to learn things from friends. M's, who was like an older sister to me was soon growing boobs and were quickly taking shape. She was in her sweet 18 when she let me touch them. They were soft and juicy with small light brownish nipple. All these while, whenever we got the chance to play, it was always hand job.

One day, granny had to go out for a few hours. She told M to take care of me and the house. I really couldn't contained my happiness. A boy of 15 with testosterone raging, it was an opportunity not to be missed.
Coincidently, I had a blue tape at that time lent to me by a classmate. So, i thought, its a great opportunity. So I asked M if she wants to watch a movie with me. She said ok. I closed the door and the windows and started playing the tape, with the tv volume at low for fear of the neighbours hearing the sound effect of the movie. She got no idea it was a blue tape.

We both sat at the couch and when she realised what show it was, she looked at me and smiled. I just pretended not to be affected by the smile. My dick which was already hard from the start of the movie, was dying to come out and being touched by this 'older sister' of mine. Out of pretense, I stand up in front of her exposing the bulge in my shorts and ask her if she wants anything from the kitchen. (Pretended I was thirsty). She said nothing. But I knew she saw the bulge. Stayed in the kitchen for a while and observe M sitting alone in the living room. She was making little movements with her right hand which was (when i looking from the back, her hand was in front of her). Made myself a drink and slowly went back to the living room. Noticed her panty on the floor and her right hand was touching her pussy. She was masturbating to the movie. I thought to myself, its an opportunity I must grab. So I stood in front of her with my still bulging dick trying to come out. She saw the bulge and pulled my shorts down and quickly put my hardened dick into her mouth and start sucking. I got caught by surprised. She got me to lie on the couch, where she then lie on top of me with her butt facing me. She was 69-ing me. The look of the newly growned pubic hair on her pussy was driving me nuts and I slowly started to lick her. My very first paint job!!!!! OMG, what the hell. Her moaning when my tongue touches her pussy for the first time was soft and almost sound like a squeal. We were doing 69 for a good 10 minutes or so. Her soft moaning grew intense once in a while with a quick succession of pelvic wriggling. All this time, her cunt juice was already dripping onto my face region. God knows how many times she had cum without me knowing it. Then I really can't take it anymore and ask her if she wants me to put it inside. She didn't answer but change her position and lie on the couch spreading her legs wide open. She told me no matter what happens, I must take it out when I feel like coming. As I get ready to embark to a new level of nirvana, she told me softly, "Put it in slowly". With both my hands holding on to her slender waistline, and her right hand guiding my cock putting it into position, I slowly slide it into her wet wet pussy. I can feel a slight resistance at first and she gave out a slight moan. I pull myself back for fear of hurting her. As I push in again, the resistance gets lesser and as I push in deeper, her moaning got louder and she said 'ouch'. As the pushing and pulling actions goes on, I noticed some pinkish fluid on my cock. It wasn't long before I feel like cumming and pull my cock out of her pussy. She grab it and start wanking my dick away where I shot a load of cum onto her face and hair. It must have been quite a load as the spillage was quite substantial. It was crazy. As we both sat there naked, she asked me if I know what I just did. I said we were playing. She laughed and said, 'No, we did more than just playing. You took my virginity today. Thats why you saw the pinkish fluid on your cock just now. I was like,' WHAT!!!.... whatever that means...' It was good anyway. Very good.
We were still wet with each others sweat and cum while the movie was still playing in the background. She ask me if I like what had just happened. I said, 'Yes'. We then clean up and put our clothes on and we swore not to breath a word about it to anyone and continue watching the tape till the end.

blackpitviper
06-11-2008, 12:07 AM
lucky you! :D

I'm still hoping bro... :)

blackpitviper
06-11-2008, 12:08 AM
wah imagine 12 y o boy got caught with indecent act with minor 15 y o lol :D

good story :p

Hahha..if got caught, then I'm the victim. :D

blackpitviper
06-11-2008, 12:11 AM

Well, me too. Can't wait to be able to see her again and CARRY her on my cock.
God knows where she is right now. :(

clovic
06-11-2008, 01:44 AM
please carry on finishing the story1

michael_368
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM

Tks, up you back.:D

bigmannow
06-11-2008, 02:53 PM
I live too far away from Circuit road liao..haiz:o

Have u tried surfing on internet using her name or asking ard?

But last time i nearly got the first bj of my life by a nurse during a body check-up in school at primary 6.. but got interrupted when my classmate were playing around while queueing outside and accidentally barged in:(

spidey69
06-11-2008, 04:48 PM
For your info bro, its real. I dun cook things up. I still remember the block. Block 52 Circuit Road. The place that started it all. And, er, its her asking me to play....:)

i am now in my 30s too and i lived in circuit rd bk 44 til 1984..

i may have seen u & your M before..:D

blackpitviper
07-11-2008, 09:00 AM
I live too far away from Circuit road liao..haiz:o

Have u tried surfing on internet using her name or asking ard?

But last time i nearly got the first bj of my life by a nurse during a body check-up in school at primary 6.. but got interrupted when my classmate were playing around while queueing outside and accidentally barged in:(

Wah bro, you more happening than me. Nurse somemore....Fantasy sia.

blackpitviper
07-11-2008, 09:03 AM
i am now in my 30s too and i lived in circuit rd bk 44 til 1984..

i may have seen u & your M before..:D

hahaha...maybe bro. Maybe. Young and innocent then.

blackpitviper
07-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Anyway, like I've said before, the last time I saw her was during my aunt's wedding. She was still sweet looking as ever.
We spent the night together at the playground just catching things up with each other since I've moved out of my granny's place when I went into Sec 4. We did talked about the time she lost it (hey i lost it too to her ;) ). I'd really had wanted to sound her out for one last tryst but decided against it as my conscience got the better of me. Nevertheless, I'll always remember her as my teacher, my sister and the person who first exposes me to sex.

But I swear, if I were to see her again, I'll definitely ask her for the experience again. Just to make good of the good times. :D

rainfuck
07-11-2008, 01:16 PM
u are one hell of a lucky bastard bro :D

joew2005
09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
didn't knw that those days the ppl hv seen the whole even b4 they left their homes.
She knw that the pinkish fluid means the losing of her virginity,even when she did it 4 the 1st time. Smart gal..........