PDA

View Full Version : 100 GF feeling `Anqi` to intro

Pages : [1] 2

BigGY`
02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Anqi was introduced to me by one of my fren. He told me tat tis China babe has loss quite a some of money due to some investment back in China. Now she needed money urgently, cos her Mum in China is badly ill.
Met her today at L81. To my surprise she is a real beauty. Never thought of will get to bonk such a beautiful girl. She told me tat tis is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money.
She really got no choice and hope tat by tis way she can settle her money problem ASAP. She is very shy girl and I can feel tat she is scare. Maybe is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money ba. We chit chat for nealy 40 mins, telling me abt her problem. She dun even dare to take a sit throughout e talking. Very gentle and soft lady. She requested me to take e shower first, as she is too shy even to take off her clothes infront of me. She even wear back her bra & panties aft her bathing. For tat I laughed & told her tat anyway I’m gonna see her naked aft all. Haa… lie cover wif blanket over her head, I hold her hand to careless my shalf. She was so shy till dun even dare to take a look at my big john. By touching her 2 handful of nice round firm breast wif brown nipples then she started getting more and more relax. Slowly I unhooked her bra slide down her bra strip and gif her a good lick on her nipples. Frm there can feel tat she is horny now. While sucking her small nice nipples, I started attacking her pussy wif my finger. She is wet even before I finger her. Roll down her sexy panties and gif her a good fingering. Can see tat she love it very much, very wet juicy pussy wif soft real sexy moan. Put my hard rod beside her mouth and she started bolwing me like no tml. Wif her soft moan while bolwing me, I almost CIM. Quickly put on my helmet and gif her a turbo ramp. At every moment her pussy was fill wif juice. Aft 10mins of bonking I cum. I think we both cum at e same time, cos she was hugging so tight and her pussy was even wetter wif her muscle squeezing my rod. Asked her tat did she cum and she ran quickly into e bath rm. We both rested awhile and she started telling me abt her personal problem again. Frm her talking can see tat she is telling e truth and are really facing money problem. Felt so bad for her, poor lady. She almost cried out while talking. Hai…..
Left wif 30mins, tis time round she no more scare and shy. Giving me a soft bj and I finger her again. Still as wet as e first round. Tis time we got more pattern & also becos is my 2nd time tats why can tahan longer. Hmmmm…. Love to see her cow ride on me, squeezing her 2 nice breast seeing them jumping and also enjoy looking at her shiok sexy expression. Her cum juice was covering my balls, can imagine tat how wet is she. Rock and bonk for 15mins and we both cum again. She told me tat she really enjoyed e whole session. Me too of cos. Haa…
Times up and we both pack up and go. Pay her $100 and a $30 tips. She really give me a very great GF feeling. Athought not much service frm her but for me I think out there can hardly find a girl tat can gif me such a feel. Hugged me tigthy and a kiss goodbye.
Will definely RTF next weekend.

She is a real good fresh gem. Inexperience lady but will try her best on bed. Frm the way she behave can really see tat she is not in tis line before.
Bros here who are looking for a lady tat can gif a 100% GF feeling here can support support her. For wat I know she will go back to her hometown in Dec. Bros here who are interested in her pls do make a appointment wif her ASAP. Some more while she is still fresh. She told me she only accept Chinese. Sorry Bros here if you are not. “,)~~

I’m not getting any good things frm her. Just feel tat good gem must share and also hope tat by posting tis can help her in her debt ba.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Weight – Slim wif no tummy
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Rate $100 2hrs 2shots (rm not included, own condoms)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – MUST MUST MUST FAST FAST FAST

Bros here who are interested pls do PM me for her contact k
Will reply PM ASAP.
Enjoy while she is still fresh.
Cheers`

maulsith
02-11-2008, 09:11 PM
hi bro BigGY`,can pm her ctc.Your recommended one sure power aft qianer and zhiyu...

skyewalker
02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
Dear TS,

Please PM Anqi contact pls? Will post FR. Thks

Woei
02-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Seems gd:p care to share???

onion_rings
02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Like girl with GFE... Dun mind can share? Cheers :D

sytbalckdevil
02-11-2008, 09:49 PM
TS read your FR also buay tahan.

Care to share contact? :)
Thanks

bluegem
02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi bro Ts, I had juz pm you ,hopefully u get back to me her ctc.

Thanks

doll_rumiko
02-11-2008, 09:54 PM
hi,Bro.

Can share me this nice Gem? Thanks:p

lifeisfun
02-11-2008, 09:55 PM
looks like TS has found an uncut gem....

have fun..and be safe

BigGY`
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
has already PM out her contact to many of e Bros here

just talk to her on e phone
told me tat she hav met 2 Bros here today
dun think she will wan to hav too many customers in a day ba
so hope tat Bros here will cherish it if U hav e slot wif her

enjoy her while she is still very fresh
Bros who r interested pls do PM me for her contact k
will reply PM ASAP ",)~~

davidsin
03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
bro i very keen to know her, can share her contact ?

BigGY`
05-11-2008, 08:41 PM
spoken to Anqi just now
was told tat she has already met few of e Bros here
and said tat Bros here treated her nice and well
she is getting more familar into 'tis' and she will try her best to gif better services to Bros here

Bros here who R interested pls do PM me for her contact now k
she will be back to her hometown in Tianjin China in mid of Dec 08
so like I say make it a fast one, try her while she is still here & fresh

will reply PM ASAP
enjoy~~

ultrashiok
05-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Tried to arranged a session with Anqi yesterday lunch time but it seems she doesnt start work so early.

TS, any idea about her working hours? Tks bro.

BigGY`
05-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Tried to arranged a session with Anqi yesterday lunch time but it seems she doesnt start work so early.

TS, any idea about her working hours? Tks bro.

Anqi starts around 1-2 ba
and she seldom wanna work in e night

Woei
05-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Btw, does she french ???:p

a8188j
06-11-2008, 01:31 AM
bro can i have her contact pls ? thanks

besthit
06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
can I have her contacts please?
I've shared a few FRs here before...

My last FR on beauthaiful's SUSHI
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3208646-post39.html

Fat Bear
06-11-2008, 09:22 AM
can pm me her number too...

pstar
06-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks Bro bigGY` for the contact.
Arranged a session with Anqi at K81 yesterday. She was quite punctual, arrived within 10mins after I sms her the room number.

She is a very soft-spoken girl, good height. For bros, who like to do french kiss, she is your type. I almost ran out of breath. A horny girl, keep insisting for 2nd shot, even I told her I am too tired for it. Had to satisfy her with fingering till she came again.

Below are my rating for her;

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10
Body – 7.5/10 (womanly, not those petite, thin type)
Height – 165
Weight – no idea, but quite slim
Bbbj – 6.5/10
French - 9/10
Fingering - she likes it a lot.
Massage - 2/10 (she really got no idea on tis)
GF – 8/10
Damaged - $100 + tips(excludes room charge)

Pstar

Woei
06-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.
Metup with Anqi today. Went to pick her up and brought her to L81.

Below are my rating for her (base on my opinion)

Name – Anqi (soft spoken, sometimes cant hear what she said :rolleyes: )
Age - late twenties
Face – 7 /10 will grow on u slowly.....
Body – 7/10 ok for her size
Boobs - 33B I guess
Skin- not the fair type ( ok for me)
Height – ard 166
Bbbj – 6.5/10 can be better
French - 9/10 like no tomolo
Fingering - she likes it a lot. ( very very wet ....)
GF – 8/10
Damaged - $100/2/2 (excludes room charge & cd)
RTF - yes -she told me my next visit she will bbbj till I cum :p

qwerty99
06-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10
Body – 9/10 - best size boobs for me!
Height – 165
Weight – slim
Bbbj – 7/10
GF Feeling – 100%
damage : 100 + tips

overall a very good package. very chatty. 101 maks for coming even though super heavy rain yesterday. when she arrive all drenched, but never complain.

haiti
06-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Damage still acceptable.. Die die must try.. May I have the CTC please? :)

toscani
06-11-2008, 10:06 PM
hi bro. can i hv this gem contact
i will try next week becos payday on
15th.kindly sms me her contact as i
don't go to this website ofter my
no:9221xxxx

corzel
08-11-2008, 08:24 PM
just tried anqi today afternoon.

Face - dun look like PRC to me. more of Eurasian look to me. shio of coz
Boobies - a handfull naturally soft and squishy. nice
BBBJ - very gentle haha... like in chinese we call it "dragonfly point water" although not experience but feel like GF try to BBJ you for the first time ;)
Painting - not shaved but no smell clean and tasty slurp... slurp... :p
FJ - i came twice first in dogie second missionary. see her expression and soft moan really like making love with your first love. sweet!

*notes to all bro who wants to try her. pls be polite when you msg or call her for appointment. maybe ask something like "would you like to meet up today" and "not do you provide service today" she dun wan people to accidently saw her msg in her HP and know she's doing "this". she's shy initially but will get hot once she gets comfortable hehe...

and thanks bro biggy for this gem! :)

ok69
08-11-2008, 08:31 PM
any pics can post here?

xbengx
08-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Hai Bro,

After readin FR on AQ reali spur me HoT so plss PM her contact n me will post FR once tried her out...

Thank for your time!;);)

cockadoo
08-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Bro
Please can i have her ctc.
What the damage?

limkh79
09-11-2008, 12:01 AM
hello bro,
can PM her contact pls? thanks.

ccl69
09-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Please share her damage...thanks...

BigGY`
09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81

Will reply PM ASAP.
Cheers`[/QUOTE]

BigGY`
10-11-2008, 09:39 PM
hav PM out Anqi contact to many many of e Bros here
beileve tat quite a no. of Bros tat hav got her contact hav alreadly tired her out
but it seems like not much FR hav been posted

hope to see more FR of Anqi oh, think it will help alot alot more
as in to help her to clear the debt ASAP

tks & enjoy~~
while she is still fresh fresh fresh

PM me for her contact if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM ASAP

somdej
10-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi Brother,

Can i have her contacts thanks

Funseekerguy
11-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Thank you TS for the cont of ANQI. wanted to find her last friday but she is not free.. so LL got to give her a miss... But while i was washing my car on saturday afternoon, got a sms from her and ask me whether do i want to meet her or not...since after washing car got nothing to do, agree to meet her at K81 ard 3pm. She was quite punctual in her time. Sms her the rm no. and she arrived even before i finished a stick of cigarette. Open the door and saw a pretty with a slim body lady standing outside the door. She is very shy and asked me am i the one who sms her?? haha, to be frank even during that time if i am not the one, i will sure tell her i am the one...when she come in the rm, she very shyly walk to the corner of the room and face the wall with mirror.. she is so shy that she dun dare to look at me at 1st... but i told her dun be shy and she slowly relax herself and turn over. Cut the story short, AFter shower on our own, proceed to the bed and she already covered herself up with the blanket. After i lie on the bed, can see that she is very horny and grabbed my head and start frenching and kissing me... i can gurantee that she is a very horny lady who likes to french alot...after frenching and licking her nipples.... she is already damned wet... YES! DAMNED WET! .. insert my fingers in and she started moaning. then she start to catbath me from my neck to my legs. BBBJ was slow and steady with licking of my shaft like an ice cream cone... :) slowly she lick further down and give me ass rimming... i was like feeling above the world... so damn shiok. start to pump her in missionary after putting on cap. then switch to cow girl which she can ride very well. SHe really can moan naturally and enjoying herself very much... after about 15mins, unload into her. washed up and we rest and chatted. ALthough she is shy at 1st, but as u get along, she is not that shy anymore... too tired for 2nd round of sex, so ask her to bbbj till i cum on her neck :) .... overall a very sextified session

Face: 8/10
Body: slim
Frenching :10/10
BBBJ: slow n steady with ass rimming 9/10
Damage: special price for me.... :)

Really a gem not to be miss !!!!

megaman69
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Met her at noon yesterday
Fr as Follows

Look: 7/10
Boob: B+ (Nice to Suck)
Kiss: Love it
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR:6.5/10 (Can really lick if u make her horny)
RTF: Yes

She's a nice Gem treat her good and she will make you king!:cool:

BigGY`
11-11-2008, 11:22 PM
thanks you very much to Bros here who hav posted FR of Anqi
appreciated it very very much

hav PM out her contact to lots lots of e Bros here
but some of e Bros their PM box is full

will surely PM her contact to Bros

duck_knight
12-11-2008, 10:19 AM
bro, can share contact??
seem MW is on red alert, try this 1 1st.
Thanks~:)

Wiserkio
12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow..look like a rare gem..can give me her ctc?

alpha_7696
13-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Met her at yesterday nite

Boob: B+ (Nice to Suck)
Kiss: Love it
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: mayne too many FL to try

mic321
13-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the contact. Below my rating:

Boob: B+
Kiss: good
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Lick: can go horny if you lick her well:D

No rush, soft spoken. She only work on contact from bro here I think, never work KTV or gerlang. worth a try.

limluck123
13-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Being a horny rabbit nowadays, have been trying a few stocks, this time is Anqi. Had gotten her contact sometime back, but was pushed down the list. So now, visited her this noon, i am able to write her FR.

First look at the door, she looks ok, quite styled in her dressing, a red blouse and black long pants, pretty appealing. When i opened the door, she was looking around bewildered, as if she got the wrong door. I had to convince her I am the one. Haha. She came in, she was pretty paiseh, something like a freshie. As i came from work, i was abit sweaty, so i asked her to take shower together, but she asked if i could take it myself. Well, on knowing how the FRs go, I was expecting it, so no hard feel on this. Done and out, she was already in her bra and panty. Her figure looks pretty good, boobs very sizeable, butt not too much but good enough. She went in and so i relaxed on the bed waiting for her. She came out still wrapped in the towel, so paiseh to remove it. So i chat with her for awhile before i let her proceed with anything, just to break the ice so that she feels more comfortable.

After some chat, and she apologist for being talkative, as she says she likes to talk. then she auto move herself towards me and went southwards. Catbath was pretty SOP. She then gave me a super good lick all over my groin. Shiok is the word! The lick came to the stage where she engulfed my whole dong into her mouth. She did one thing which most do not, that is deep throat. It was an amazing feel. It last for abit of time, not long, but not too short either. Then I could see her approaching up to kiss me. It was like WOW! I simply had to rubba her body. Not to feel it is a big big loss. Sucking on her boobs while she was above me, made her let out some moans. Could see she was enjoying it. I needed to return her the favour, so its my turn to give her all. Catbath, frenches, licking and sucking, all the works. Seeing her so high, it was not she begged me to cap, it was me who practically dive into her! With my hands trembling, i struggled to cap myself. I only need one position to relieve myself, that's me on top. In quick time, I could feel the on rushing gush onto my dong. It was a super satisfactory release.

Ratings :

Looks : 6, thick powder on face.
Body : 7.5
Boobs : 8
Hair : nothing at armpit, but quite bushy at pussy, Lim chu kang forest you know?
BBBJ : 9, its the deepthroat!
FJ : 8 very responsive!!

gambit88
14-11-2008, 09:11 PM
On the 12th Nov, had made an appointment with Anqi for the 14th Nov (Friday) 7pm time slot.

But today when I sms her to confirm, got a reply that today she start her Red Alert.

I kana aeroplane at the last minute.

:( SIAN :(

cheesiong
15-11-2008, 12:21 AM
can pm me her contact? thanks alot

xxxdreamer
15-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Thank U TS for sharing.....but she seem reali busy....hard to make a appt wif her. hav to try my my luck again after her red tide.;)

BigGY`
15-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi everybody, yeah Anqi currently is having her period
do be patience Bros, she will be ready in e next few days to serve Bros here

Bros who R inrerested pls do PM me for her contact k
will reply ASAP

enjoy or try her out while she is still here and fresh
she will be back to her hometown in Tianjin (China) soon

shrek
15-11-2008, 08:39 PM
1stly must thanks BIgGY` for anqi contact.

had try her service few days back, 5pm slot. @ K81, hear she live nearby there. so it better to have room there.

here the FR:
Look: 7/10 (long, cury hair, very trendy look with long eye lashes, painted finger nails, not really a SYT FYI)
boob: nice B cup. could be 36B. handful
BJ: 6.5/10 ( might be like licking ice-cream feeling, no strong suction)
FJ: 8/10 ( nice oriented service. willing to accomdate many positions)

when she enter the room, she kind of shy, but after showering. u will start to see her wildness.. long French Kiss though out the session. good moaning.
RTF: many more to try. so unlikely.

BigGY`
17-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Anqi 'code red' has over
Bros here who has already got her contact pls do grab her ASAP
she will be back to her hometown soon
or Bros here who wanted to gif her a try but without her contact can PM now
will reply PM as much as I could

enjoy her while she is still fresh fresh fresh
cheErS`

marc5
17-11-2008, 10:50 PM
I thought I was aeroplaned today when Anqi didn’t respond to my reminder messages one hour before the arranged session. It was when I drove out from the vicinity that she called to confirm. So hastily I turned back and book a room for the afternoon encounter.

Anqi looked much like a MILF with her one-piece black evening dress (more of those KTV dress code). With nicely done make-up touches and curvy hair-do, she oozed certain taste of attractiveness. Her pear-shape body lost out though. However, her service oriented performance in the departments of catbath, BBBJ and FJ was commendable. The FJ session was comprehensive with every position well coordinated by her. By the time I unloaded, both of us were done, literally. One satisfying bonk for me.

My rating on Anqi:

Face: 7.0 (with make up)
Body: 6.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 6.5 (slight tan)
Boobs: 7.0 (quite a nice set of Bs, I think)
Pussy: 6.5 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bonk)
BBBJ: 8.0 (one of the best in recent time, alternated with balls and shaft licks)
FJ: 8.0 (responsive in all positions, she was thoroughly wet)
Attitude: 7.0 (smiling, at ease with herself)
Damage: 100 + tips + room + CD

Thanks to bro BigGY for the lead. Cheers.

xbengx
19-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi bro,

Thanks BIgGy for an qi contact for quite some time n me finally back from overseas n call her this afternoon n she seem to be fully schedule for the day ...:( anyway she is such a nice gals who will make the follow up by askin me for tmr appointment so me will be meetin her up for tmr session..

So eager n adventurous meh!:p:p

limluck123
20-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi bro,

Thanks BIgGy for an qi contact for quite some time n me finally back from overseas n call her this afternoon n she seem to be fully schedule for the day ...:( anyway she is such a nice gals who will make the follow up by askin me for tmr appointment so me will be meetin her up for tmr session..

So eager n adventurous meh!:p:p

She fully booked meh? Its funny how come i sms her tat time she was sitting at home watching TV, and telling me noon is fine. if i want a night slot, it has to be at 10pm. Did you call the wrong person bro? :confused:

limluck123
20-11-2008, 01:58 AM
RTF today,

Still the same looking girl, has got abit more pimples already. She said cannot get used to the weather here, back at home no pimples. Today room quite packed at 10pm, so met her before able to get room. In the room laze and chit chat abit. This time, she was not so paiseh. She actually got into the shower with me, but we still did our own washing. Hey! That's a good start! So it means if i RTF one mroe time, she will probably wash me? Haha. Just a thought though.

Come out, dry and lie on bed. Bead was creaky at one corner. Discovered that the leg wa actually missing. Kudos to the couple before us, how they managed to break the leg, I also not sure. Asked her if she would like to change room, she said no, cos we got comfortable there already. Ok, so we make do with the bed and just move more to the ok side. Lots of cuddling and kisses with her, she is definitely good with GFE. That also explains why i'm back to look for her. Just love the way she behaves! Since this is a RTF, I shall not write so much. Just want to emphasize on her deepthroat and AR. I love the way my cock touch the back of her mouth! the feeling is indescribable. Plus her AR work rate is high! So high it actually brought me very high too! I had to stop her again! Can't waste the 2 hrs, can we? So my turn to service her! Hehe.. after that is cap and fuck. Like the previous time, just the way i like it.

One thing i found out, she sucks at putting on the cap or you. In order not to waste caps, i gotta put it on myself. She has a cute way of looking at how I put on the cap. Vivid scene in my head. Haha. Same ole Anqi, i could very well RTF her again. She definitely feels my ego right up to the brim!

BigGY`
23-11-2008, 03:14 PM
went for Anqi again past few days ago
to my surprise e GF feeling frm her is still 100%
a very loving bonk wif her
her bj has improve alot, maybe due to serving quite a num of Bros here already
haaa...
really love the way she hug and french when U enter her
tis time round I gave her e same amount $100 but + a $50 tips
she really worth e money

Bros who hav got her contact should try her out ASAP
she will be back to her hometown very soon
will also carry on PM out her contact who r interested in her

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Strictly NO CIM and Anal

Operate in K81 or L81

Wiserkio
25-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Anqi is a shy girl when i first look at her. She dun even dare to sit down. We tcss for ard 30min to break the ice.After tat the show begin,she is a sex goddess in disguise,she frenchs me like her long last bf...and she went down to sayang my small brother and AR my cleavge till i so high...after fore[play for 10 min. She wants me to fill her wet and warm hole...She got alot of position i can try with. Bonk her for ard 20 min,and i offload my bullet... Nice Feeling..A must try gem..
My rating on Anqi:

Face: 8.0
Body: 8.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 7.0 (slight tan)
Pussy: 7.0 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bonk)
BBBJ: 8.0 (one of the best in recent time, alternated with balls and shaft licks)
Attitude: 10.0
Damage: 100 + room + CD

limluck123
25-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I've been noticing this thread constantly, actually abit surprised to see so little FRs. So far I've been very happy with her service, and when I was with her on the last meeting, there were alot of calls for her. She seem to have a pretty packed schedule, which means there should be more FR here?

eddie
25-11-2008, 04:48 PM
call anqi yesterday, but last minute got to call off due to workload, tell her will call her in the morning which i did, fix appointment for today, boy she was good on her time and like all brother had said earlier.........no horse run

xbengx
25-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Book An qi last week n check into K81......after 5 mins the door bell rang n i peek thru the door hole n saw tis tall n groceous lady standin outside so not to delay any time i quickly invite her into the room.....it seem that she is tired cos is late .....after 5 mins we tcss on the bed n from there she is a shy n a pretty lady not mention that she luv to french ....n damm she is a very good kisser so to make things short we reai have a wonderful evening...

Face: 7.5
Body: 8.0 (bottom big, nice waistline)
Skin: 7.0 (slight tan)
Pussy: 7.0 (re-grown hair, large flaps)
Frenching: 7.5 (good kisser with tongue works, occasionally frenched me during bed time)
Attitude: 10.0
Damage: 100 + room + CD;);)

BigGY`
25-11-2008, 10:45 PM
tks for Bro here who hav posted FR on Anqi
appreciated it very much
just hope tat she will clear her debt ASAP

as I will be away frm Singapore frm tis Thur till next wk
so will try my best to PM out her contact as much as I could

PM me for her contact if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM once I log in

enjoy her while she is still her & fresh
cheeRs`

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Stricty no CIM & Anal

Operate in K81 or L81

powerkid
26-11-2008, 09:46 AM
First of all, like to thank bro BigGY for sharing an qi's contact with me. It has been a few weeks that bro BigGY had given me the contact but until yesterday late afternoon then i have time to meet up with an qi. When she arrived at the hotel and the moment i opened the door, my first impression of her is that she got the mix blood look. So i asked her whether she's a mix but she say no, her parents are pure chinese. She mention that alot of bros out here also mention to her that she has a mix blood look. Anyway, we proceed for shower. During the shower, she keep cleaning my asshole and therefore i knew what will i get later liao. In the shower, both of us french like long lost lovers. Boy, i must say she really like to french alot.

After the shower, we proceed to battle field, when i lie down on the bed, she goes onto of me and first thing she did was insert her tongue in my mouth. I can tell she really love to french. After frenching for about 5 mins, she lick from my nipple all the way down to my shaft. Her bbbj was excellent, the feeling was damn good. After bbbj for a few mins, she proceed with AR. She actually force her tongue into my asshole. For bros who like AR, you must try it. Really no horse run. After AR, she continue to bbbj me. I really feel so high that i told her to capped me but she told me why in a hurry. She prefer to do it slowly. So she continue to lick all over my body and bbbj for quite sometime again.

One thing i must say that she is not a clock watcher. She told me that make love but do it slowly and get into the right mood. Anyway, i just let her take the command and lead me. :D After such a long bbbj, its my turn to service her. I suck her nipple just like a baby sucking for milk. Now it's her turn to get really high, she wanted to capped me but i told her to wait for a while. So i get up and sit on top of her breasts and insert my shaft into her mouth. I keep pumping my shaft into her mouth and after a few mins, she stopped me and asked me whether i'm going to release my load in her mouth. So i asked her whether i can do that and she nodded her head. So i continue to pump my shaft into her mouth. I keep pumping and pumping while she keep sucking and licking my shaft. Without holding for long, i release my load in her mouth, yes, i CIM on her. I proceed to take out my shaft out of her mouth and then she went to the toilet to wash her mouth. When she came out of the toilet, she say "tao yan", why i shoot in her mouth but i can see from her expression that she loves that.

I proceed to wash up and after that both of us cuddle each other on the bed. She told me she really enjoy making love especially who someone she like. So i asked her whether she like me, she say of coz, really know how to make me happy. After resting for some time, we proceed for round 2. As for round 2, I shall not describe the details of it liao. I think that my FR is too lengthy liao. Anyway, she is highly recommend to bros here. She's a gem not to be missed. Below are the score board:

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10 (got the mix blood look)
Body – 8.0/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Bbbj – 8.0/10
Frenching: 9/10 (Excellent)
FJ - 8/10
GF Feeling – 100%
I think it's up to her whether she accept CIM but i manage to do that on her:D

Rate $100/2/2 (room and condoms not included)
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – Definitely

P.S. Please upped my points if u like my FR. Thanks.

Sprint
26-11-2008, 02:08 PM
had an appointment with anqi yesterday, eta - perfect 10, blowjob - perfect 10, frenching - very perfect 10, pussy licking - perfect 10, this girl sure make up happy as in cloud nine.........will rtf soon as time permit

DAREMON
26-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro, can PM me Anqi contact,, Thanks:D

Damnation
26-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Yo Bro.. Can I have the contact for Anqi? ThAnkS a LoT~:o

V-Cool
28-11-2008, 06:25 PM
:pfield report on ANQI - made an appointment with ANQI, boy she look like mix blood but confirm PRC from tianjing she told me 26yr old. she operated at K81.
book rm at K81 and sms her the rm no she arrived within 15mins. nice figure on a nice body 36C boobs, BJ - 10/10, frenching 9/10, FJ 10/10 not a clock watcher. RFT soon as she will leaving our shore mid dec' 08.

davidsin
29-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks bro for the contact, I make appointment to meet up with Anqi in the next day morning. I was surprise when I saw her at the door, she is very pretty. She is kind of shy, however she will change into a wild gal after she get so honry and wet.

Her pussy is very easy wet when u finger on her and she have big breast. My opinion is below for bro to refer.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 80%

As she have appointment after me, so the feeling may not be so great.

Bro can up my point ?

jackspider
29-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Fr on Anqi

1st impression, not bad looking, her face is rather fair but not her body.. After a quick bath, she began to lick my body then used her tongue to rape my ears..told her tat this too ticklish for me but she seems to enjoy it & kept repeatly attacking it..next i grab her over & finger her cunt, omg , her juice flows easily.. ask her to cap me but she is very clusmy in this and wasted a cd.. so kiy capping myself and thrust her in missionary position till cummed..

During break time, found that she is aware of this forum, and she actually want to change a Anqi name, ask me for a suggestion but i had none. (now think about it, how changing to Juicy, keke..)

Left a last cd so kiy capping again if not .... i continue to finger her to wet wet again and entered her in doggie position & banged her hard hard.. next switch to cow gal position, can feel her wetness as she rode steadily..lastly finished off in missionary position..

Anqi's scorecard (IMHO)
Look:7/10(she got a lovely pair of eyes)
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 6/10(a bit tanned)
Bj: Did not try
Fj: 8/10
Rtf: only if she comes back
Verdict: Oh man, i just love to finger her wet wet pussy:p. Really enjoyed to be licked by her..

Finally many tks to bro BigGY` for sharing this fl ctc:)

Huat Lah
Horny JS

limluck123
30-11-2008, 05:17 PM
My third time going back to Anqi. Took first slot at 12. Wanted to try other girls, but time slot not appropriate. She was the only one available at this time. Due to only one shot yesterday with Fenni, I was still in an onrushing mode. So still went back to my safe bet, which is Anqi.

Surprised surprised, K81 was packed, had to wait 30min, not wanting to waste time, went to fragrance, which was available anytime. Lucky they do not have the registration charge of $10, as its my first time visiting fragrance. Called Anqi to the hotel lobby and waited for her there as also her first time in fragrance. Then we went up to the room. Room was ok, TV was not. Towels and blanket was not as good as 81. But what the hell, only 2 hrs required.

I shall not say more about what happened, as this third time is still the same process as before. But this time, i feel abit sian already. Maybe its one time too many. Not finding fault with her, but probably the interest is gone. She still can service well though. No problem with her attitude. Still good, customers should still be very pleased with her.

sbviper
01-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Firstly Thank Bro BigGy for the contact
Manage to get a appointment with her last week
She is really GOOD!! She is shy and i like. We CHat a little and finally i bu ta han liao. We take off our clothes and start making love in all position. Soon i unload into her. Then we rest and talk cock for a while. I end off with her sucking me till i unload again.

boob: B
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage : 100 + 20 tips
Rtd: COnfirm

Dark.Knight
01-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Took Anqi last week and was satisfied with her service. She was just 5 minutes or less late for the appointment. I didnt even had enough time to smoke 1 stick after entering the room.

Anyway, here goes her FR :

Name : Anqi
Age : 27 (Her birthday is actually on Christmas Day itself!)
Stats : 32B - 25 - 33 (Rough estimate)

Frenching : 8.5/10 (We frenched like long lost love birds, her tongue action was just so superb! One of the best FLs who french well! Well done!)
Cathbath : 10/10 (She practically licked my every part of my body except my armpit!)
Bbbj : 8.5/10 (She was deepthroating most of the time and her bbbj has alot of suction feeling as well as saliva action)
Fj : 8/10 (Her moans were soft but natural, very accomodating as well)
Damage : $100/2/2
Rtf : YES!

Last but not least, thanks to bro BigGy for sharing this gem with me.

Cheers!

Damnation
02-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Many Thanks to Bros Aczeta76 and Baimi for Xiao Lu’s contact. Below is a short FR as i dun really know how to write a long 1..

Name: Anqi
Looks: 9 - My type of girl!
Body: 9 - Nice figure
Boobs: 9 - Nice soft boobs!
Catbath: 10 - She licked almost every part of my body!
Frenching: 9 - She really likes to french!
BBBJ: 9 - Shiok! Nice licking and Deepthroat action
BJ: ? - All the way BBBJ!! So never tried BJ.:p
FJ: 8.5 - Nice soft moans (Not fake)
GFE: 9.5 - Really like my girlfriend!
RTF: YES!! Confirm! Guarantee! Chop!:D
Damage: $100/2 shots/2 hours (Exclusive of room & Helmet)

Damnation
02-12-2008, 08:26 PM
So Sorry Bro BigGY`!! i wrote the wrong name for the eople who sent me the contact. I was writing another FR as well.. Sorry~ Pls Dun Zap me..
Many Thanks to Bro BigGY` for Anqi'scontact. Below is a short FR as i dun really know how to write a long 1..

Name: Anqi
Looks: 9 - My type of girl!
Body: 9 - Nice figure
Boobs: 9 - Nice soft boobs!
Catbath: 10 - She licked almost every part of my body!
Frenching: 9 - She really likes to french!
BBBJ: 9 - Shiok! Nice licking and Deepthroat action
BJ: ? - All the way BBBJ!! So never tried BJ.
FJ: 8.5 - Nice soft moans (Not fake)
GFE: 9.5 - Really like my girlfriend!
RTF: YES!! Confirm! Guarantee! Chop!
Damage: $100/2 shots/2 hours (Exclusive of room & Helmet)

BigGY`
04-12-2008, 09:41 PM
hey guys I'm back to Singapore
seems like most of e Bros here love Anqi very much
but my pts just stay put at 94
so sad "^"
anyway will contiune to PM out her contact to Bros who r interested in her
just hope tat she will clear her debt ASAP

enjoy her fast, she is going back to her hometown in mid Dec

cheers`

hehehe
05-12-2008, 06:44 AM
thanks to ts for passing me her contacts as time dun allow i will make my frs short
Anqi:tainjin
looks:7.5
figure:8
boobs: C bah more then a handful
frenching:7.5
catbath :8
bbbj :8
fj:7.5
$$100/2/2
overall anqi is a nice gal who will try to please u n bros pls take care of her tks again to ts for passing me her contacts
ps :i cannot up u cos i not enuff pts sorri

Wahlaueh
05-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Newbie like me can get contact boh?
Kumsia

jackspider
05-12-2008, 08:40 PM
hey guys I'm back to Singapore

Glad tat u r back, upz u liao :)

phantom65110
05-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks bro for the contact, AnQi is the best PRC that I have try in terms of look and service. She sure look like a Eurasian, and have the CFM look.

My opinion is below for bro to refer.

Name – Anqi
Face – 7.5/10
Body – 8.0/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Bbj – 6.5/10
GF Feeling – 80%

She is here to satisfy all your needs. Confirm value for money.

Woei
05-12-2008, 11:42 PM
RTF Anqi for a couple of times. All I can say is her level of service keep improving.

Upz u for such a great find :D

Vectra
05-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Can I have this contact? :cool:

cents
06-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Bottomline
1) session: 3 dec
2) looks : 7/10 (slightly thick makeup - not a syt, not yet a milf)
3) body: 7/10 (slight tummy, body not that tight but nice c boobs)
4) bbbj: energizer, keep on going and going.
5) fj: didnt try
6) cim: accident but she good spirited did not give black face
7) gfe: 9/10 - immediately used tongue to french but not into it. Hint: bring mints to offer her for a better experience
7) attitude : 9/10 was apologetic on prev postponement
8) overall: 7.5 experience worth a try

sl135831
06-12-2008, 01:46 PM
late FR

not a good experience and service cause maybe my room aircon, shot only once but i still pay $100/- , not service oriented . for 100 can get much better

koeinck
06-12-2008, 01:52 PM
yesterday fetch this prc n proceed to the hotel!while in the toilet,she cat bathing me which i was surprise she know such service n french like no tomorrow(can tell she is hungry for sex) then proceed to bed.i start frenching her then lick her sensitive nipples n go all the way to her sweet wet pussy.while i'm painting her her whole body cant keep still(i know she loves it) can tell from her reaction........she want it so bonk her in missionary,cowgirl,doggie n her fav position(when you try it then you know).after i cummed........she want it somemore but i'm in a rush so.........will rtf her soon when my vatamin M is up! lol

name;anqi
age;not old not young! about 24 to me
look;7.3
boobs;b
BJ;yes n i would rate 8.5(her deep throat til now no FL can par with hers)
FJ;9.88 (she will masterbate while bonking her)
painting;yes
cim;depends
damage;$100 /1 shot
attidute;9
overall;9.8765
RTF;die die its a must

she is a hungry horny prc!!!

BigGY`
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
hi guys PM for Anqi contact now
she will be back to Tianjin (China) next wk
so do catch her ASAP

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Breast - firm wif a nice nipplies to suck
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Strictly no CIM & Anal
Operate in K81 or L81

Elites
08-12-2008, 10:19 PM
First must thanks bro BigGY for sharing. Tried few days back and following is my FR

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Body – 8/10 ( Overall nice and sexy figure I should say and a very handful neh neh)
French – Non-stop sia
Bbj – 6/10 ( So so, nothing brat about)
GF Feeling – 100%
Fingering – she really like it man !

Note: Superb horny ! lol make sure ur leg get wobbly…

DegenerationX
09-12-2008, 09:32 AM
First of all, thanks to TS for the contact. Managed to have a session with her on Fri nite. Overall experience was good, however after we had the shower and came out of the bathroom, she had a call from her hometown frd. Asked me whether can take the call, so i just said ok. Knn, who knows she was on the phone for 15mins. So me just lay down there smoke and watch TV. But while she was on the phone, she did bbbj me at the same time. And i fingered her as well. She was trying very hard to control her moaning. Very kinky, machiam AV like that. After she hang up the phone, all hell break lose man!!

Looks: 7.5 (dun look like PRC to me)
Boobs: Nice to the touch
Complexion: 5 (She quite tanned. I'm a sucker for fair complexion)
BBBJ: 7 (alternate between deep throat and licking of shaft & balls)
Frenching: 5 (got abit of bad breath)
Fingering: She simply loves it
FJ: 7 (accomodating with soft moans)
Overall: 6.5 with good attitude.
RTF: No, cos too many gems out there to try.

oaoo
10-12-2008, 12:13 AM
First, thanks bro for the contacts.

Had a session with her this afternoon .... overall very satisfying. She is quite tall, nice figure, a bit tanned, nice boobs (not very big but definitely not small either), quite bushy down there. Her look, well, like what some bros said, a kind of ancient look beauty.

Session was good, with lots of tongue fighting, deep throat, sucking balls, as in most previous FRs (so I don't repeat here).

All bros take note: she told me she is going back early next week. So ....

Thanks for reading.

Driftmaster
11-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi to all bro,

1st of all would like to thk bro bigGY for sharing anqi's ctc wif me.

Met up wif her ydae. 1st look....Pretty, my type.:D
Really 100% GFE. She got a sexy look also. Very accommodating.
When she bbbj, she look straight into my eyes until i shy n look away.:p
Really a gem n looking forward for her return in jan.(She still ard till 16th i thk)

Name: Anqi.
Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 9/10
Finger: 10/10 (Wet wet wet):D

Thks for reading.;)

kukuoo
11-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Tried her this afternoon at k81. First impression, she dun look like a PRC, more like Malaysian or SG.

Looks : 8
Figure : 8
BBBJ : 9 (Good & long suction, almost come out)
FJ : 8
RTF : Maybe, if cant find better ones
Overal 8.5

Damage : 100bucks/2hrs/2shots

sexy.sammyboy
11-12-2008, 11:19 PM
bro can i have her munber p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

evo7_5
11-12-2008, 11:33 PM
hi TS. Have already pm u for the request of her number. Thanks in advance!

loner7272
12-12-2008, 05:34 AM
Thanks bro BigGY for her ctc.
Really difficult to catch hold of her but luckily juz got a chance to meet
her on de 10th Dec evening for a session.
Too many write out on her by now & would like to break it into summary....
Operate : Only K81 & L81 ( She dislike to go other place )
Looks : 7.5 ( Really lady like looking...resemble 張惠妹 A-mei's sis 張惠春 Saya )
Boobs : B ( With really small nips...i like...:p )
Catbath : 8 ( Sensational, Steaming & Wet Tongue licking ur whole body )
Painting : Never try but should be YES ( Not fond on it... )
Fingering : Yes ( Gets wet easily...no funny smell... )
Frenching : 10 ( Get ready for her Super Wet Long Tongue )
BBBJ :7.5 ( Quite good & will ask u shoik anot...pain anot...:D )
CIM : Muz get permission first b4 it ruin de whole session
FJ : 6 ( Only me working...:o )
Attitude : 8 ( Accomodating...easy to break ice... )
Overall : 8 ( Beware!!! She's a very horny lady )
BTW... she's leaving next week... think is 16th Dec if i'm not wrong...
so bros who r interested got to be HURRY!!! Fast hand fast leg get
ctc frm bro BigGY...b4 she's gone!!!
TQ again bro BigGY...Cheers!!!

blursoo
12-12-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks Bro BigGY for sharing this GEM!
GOt her number sometime back and did cal lher once, but as it is too late in the night, and she back home already, nothing happen.

Finally got to get some break from my work yesterday, quick hand and quick leg give her a call! Bingo! she is free to meet!

I wil lskip all the detail. But one thing is that she is not a time watcher. She actualyl spend more than 2 hours with me.

Face – 9/10 (my type of look!!!)
Body – 9/10
BBBj – 9/10 (strong and deep!! I like)
GF Feeling – 100%
RTF: YES...but will have to wait for her to come back...

She is leaving on the 16th, so quick quick....

MonsterG
12-12-2008, 09:13 PM
FR

Before i start ~ I would really like to Thank Bro BigGy for sharing the contact~ It was really a gem. Pretty and really suits my style~

I dropped her a msg on 11/12/2008, but last minute work holds me back.

12/12/2008, have been thinking about her the whole morning after last night disappointment. Dropped her a msg and asked if she is available. She asked for the time, fixed it at 2pm at K81.

Reach there ahead of time and came my first disappointment! The best thing is that she is lunching at the nearby coffeeshop. Did not have enuff cash on me. 2nd disappointment. there is no ATM machine at the immediate vicinty. Nid to walk a long way to reach a ATM machine. The 3rd disappointment after withdrawing money is I did not bring CD! Dropped her a call she she solves my 3rd disappointment. She have extra. Follow by SOP of getting a room and smsing her. Waited eager for the bell and in 5 mins. THere she is. First look she really dun look PRC. Singaporean look (Mistress look). With her carefully made locks on her hair. She look elegant. blah blah blah~

She came in and soon we were TCSSing, from Songs, Her provience and many more for about 30 mins. I don't mind as i was really hot and sweaty running around just now. Wanted to rest awhile. Suggested to bath with her after my smoke.

Woah~ she was fast undressing. I was still in my jeans when she is already in her under garment and went into the toilet. SOP again, bath me dry while i notice her protruding nipples.

She went out of the toilet first and when i came out, i saw her hiding under the blanket. She claim to be cold. Jumped into bed with her and started hugging follow by frenching, her tongue could really move ard. Next would be cat bath. Her tongue moves to my nips den to belly den to my tigh. attacked the balls and lastly to my 2IC. She did that for a while 10 mins and at that point of time. I was going so about to explode. Stopped her and capped my 2IC and went on the the missionary and doggie before i exploded. After that she immediately wanted the 2nd round. She started stroking my 2IC and french like NO TOMMORROW~. My last disappointment of the day is I was needed back to WORK~. Damage was 100/1/2hrs. Well spend! Too bad she is going back next tuesday 16/12/2008. Hope to see her back soon~ of would try to get time to call her another time before she leaves. Take care of her BROS~

Looks : 7.5 ( She dun look like a PRC. She looks local)
Boobs : B ( I like the nips)
Catbath : 8.5 ( It really is SHIOK~ )
Painting : Never try
Fingering : Yes (Wet even before i could start fingering)
Frenching : 10 (We french like long lost gf bf)
BBBJ :7.5 (Not too forceful , gentle and great sensation)
CIM : Never did that as i would want to continue frenching
FJ : 7 ( Soft moans and her face looks damn enjoying )
Attitude : 8 ( She is supper friendly and chatty)
Overall : 8.5 ( Thou my sec try on FL, she is the best )
RTF: Definitely!

Damnation
12-12-2008, 10:23 PM
RTF Anqi a few days back! Services still as good as ever~:D
Will skip the details as a lot of Brothers have already written so many nice things about her.. ;)

Looks: 8 - Definitely not a MILF!
Boobs: 9 - Not saggy nor hard, juz nice for me!
Catbath: 9 - Almost the whole body except the back, hands & toes
Painting: Yes!
Fingering: Yes! - Wet Wet Wet
Frenching: Yes! - Non Stop
BBBJ: 9 - You have to try for yourself!
FJ: 8
Damage: $100/2/2 (I only cum once but i still gave $100)
Overall: Worth the bonk!
RTF: Must wait for her to come back.. (She's leaving on the 16th i think)

Thanks again BigGY` !!

jac20002
13-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Bro can share Anqi contact no?

be gone
13-12-2008, 08:55 PM
This is a late FR due to being busy.

Thank you TS for sharing.

Anyway, made an appointtment with Anqi and went to her area of ops.

Guess she got the place wrong and was late for 30 min but I am ok with that.

When I open the door, I was greeted by a girl with unique facial feature. As I have been to her home town I thought she has muslim blood in her but no she is a 汉族. ANyway, she jumped onto me on bed and start to talk cock first and then I suggest we get some shower before we can't tahan and start action straight:D

So off we went to the toilet and with her infront of me, I grab her boobs and tweak her nipples. After which we went to dry ourselves and started with her serving me. Her tongue skill is skillfull, and I fingere her love hole.it was not long before my now harden meat rod is being suck with surp surp sound.

It was a good BBBj I must say and this continue for about 30 min as she pause for time to time, guess it took her more effort to purge the millions out of me. She went on to deep throat and I know live firing will commence soon, and yes, it was another successful shoot out with the bullets fully expended.

Clean up and start to hug each other like lovers and start to chit chat. Must rest a bit before I prepare for my next assault to capture the objective. She was stroking my weapon as we laid and chit chat on bed and it did not take long before my weapon is now fully charged and ready for the next mission.

She ask me if Cum the 2nd time, welll I said, 能不能射不只是我的问题也要看你的功力,不过我对你的绝对有信心. so without further ado, she begin playing with my dick head and deep throating. As she hold my dick, like a ice cream cone, her licking of my dick head was a amazing sight, as it was after the second shot, it took like some 40 min of sucking (of cause she will pause to rest from time to time) before my cannon make a second shot.

Wash up and left after a sexitifying session.

Look 6.5/10
Body 7/10
BBBJ + CIM 8.5
FJ Never try
GFE 8/10

BigGY`
16-12-2008, 10:49 PM
hi all, Anqi has gone back to her hometown and has reach her house in Tianjin
tks to all Bros here tat has supported her
and also tks to those Bros here tat has posted FR of her
thank you very much!!!

Anqi will be back to Singapore
will inform Bros here once she is back

huat ah`

Evo^Madz28
17-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Late FR

Manage to have a bonk iwth AnQi before her "retirement"
What can i say... superb services. 100% worth every penny

Looks : 7/10 pretty exotic milf look.
Body : 7/10 well maintain at her age
Boobs : C enhanced
French : 8/10 Like no tomorrow
catbath : 8/10 Like kitten gentle yet stimulating
bbbj : 8/10 she spent 15mins on my shaft. wet wet slurp slurp
painting : 9/10 clean no smell. I paint and finger fuck her till orgasm twice.
fj : 8/10 she know how to squeeze her muscle. tight
gfe : 8.5/10 feel like making out with sister.. haha
RTF : if she ever return to the scene.

Again thanks for ctc sharing

uberman
19-12-2008, 05:14 PM
thx bro for sharing such a gem and sorry for the late FR

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
French : 9/10 very shiok
Catbath : 7/10 could have been better
BBBJ : 8/10 suction was good.
FJ : 8/10
RTF: 100%

she's very gentle and it felt like having sex with my girlfriend.

BigGY`
10-01-2009, 07:38 PM
hey guys, Anqi is coming back very very soon
stay tune for my good news

here is my previous FR of her

Anqi was introduced to me by one of my fren. He told me tat tis China babe has loss quite a some of money due to some investment back in China. Now she needed money urgently, cos her Mum in China is badly ill.
Met her today at L81. To my surprise she is a real beauty. Never thought of will get to bonk such a beautiful girl. She told me tat tis is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money.
She really got no choice and hope tat by tis way she can settle her money problem ASAP. She is very shy girl and I can feel tat she is scare. Maybe is her first time doing ‘tis’ to earn money ba. We chit chat for nealy 40 mins, telling me abt her problem. She dun even dare to take a sit throughout e talking. Very gentle and soft lady. She requested me to take e shower first, as she is too shy even to take off her clothes infront of me. She even wear back her bra & panties aft her bathing. For tat I laughed & told her tat anyway I’m gonna see her naked aft all. Haa… lie cover wif blanket over her head, I hold her hand to careless my shalf. She was so shy till dun even dare to take a look at my big john. By touching her 2 handful of nice round firm breast wif brown nipples then she started getting more and more relax. Slowly I unhooked her bra slide down her bra strip and gif her a good lick on her nipples. Frm there can feel tat she is horny now. While sucking her small nice nipples, I started attacking her pussy wif my finger. She is wet even before I finger her. Roll down her sexy panties and gif her a good fingering. Can see tat she love it very much, very wet juicy pussy wif soft real sexy moan. Put my hard rod beside her mouth and she started bolwing me like no tml. Wif her soft moan while bolwing me, I almost CIM. Quickly put on my helmet and gif her a turbo ramp. At every moment her pussy was fill wif juice. Aft 10mins of bonking I cum. I think we both cum at e same time, cos she was hugging so tight and her pussy was even wetter wif her muscle squeezing my rod. Asked her tat did she cum and she ran quickly into e bath rm. We both rested awhile and she started telling me abt her personal problem again. Frm her talking can see tat she is telling e truth and are really facing money problem. Felt so bad for her, poor lady. She almost cried out while talking. Hai…..
Left wif 30mins, tis time round she no more scare and shy. Giving me a soft bj and I finger her again. Still as wet as e first round. Tis time we got more pattern & also becos is my 2nd time tats why can tahan longer. Hmmmm…. Love to see her cow ride on me, squeezing her 2 nice breast seeing them jumping and also enjoy looking at her shiok sexy expression. Her cum juice was covering my balls, can imagine tat how wet is she. Rock and bonk for 15mins and we both cum again. She told me tat she really enjoyed e whole session. Me too of cos. Haa…
Times up and we both pack up and go. Pay her $100 and a $30 tips. She really give me a very great GF feeling. Athought not much service frm her but for me I think out there can hardly find a girl tat can gif me such a feel. Hugged me tigthy and a kiss goodbye.

She is a real good fresh gem. Inexperience lady but will try her best on bed. Frm the way she behave can really see tat she is not in tis line before.
Bros here who are looking for a lady tat can gif a 100% GF feeling here can support support her. For wat I know she will go back to her hometown in Dec. Bros here who are interested in her pls do make a appointment wif her ASAP. Some more while she is still fresh. She told me she only accept Chinese. Sorry Bros here if you are not. “,)~~

I’m not getting any good things frm her. Just feel tat good gem must share and also hope tat by posting tis can help her in her debt ba.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks, wif nice curve long hair, long eyes lashes & big round eyes)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35, firm nice shape breasts, nice nipples wif light brown colour)
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10
RTF – MUST MUST MUST FAST FAST FAST (really worth e money)

Will reply PM ASAP.
Cheers`

whiplash
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh when will she be back? Is her ctc still the same? :)

MonsterG
10-01-2009, 11:17 PM
i hope so.. i can't wait to call her the moment she is back..

Damnation
16-01-2009, 04:28 PM
:D An Announcement to all supporters of AnQi!! She's back!! I juz received a msg from her this afternoon... I'm sure gonna RTF her!!!

So those who have also received her msg must be glad that she's back!:D

BigGY`
20-01-2009, 01:07 AM
hi to all, great news here
our lovely Anqi is back to SG

Bros who R interested pls do PM me for her contact
surely will reply PM ASAP

she will not be here for long
so pls do catch her soon

happy CNY to all
Huat AH!!!!
heNG aH~~

Wooden_Handle
20-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Thanks TS for intro, but I heard her auntie paid her a visit now so no chance to meet her.

DegenerationX
21-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Her code red is over. Bros can contact her for appointment. :D

lubby
21-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi Bro,

I'm a newbie here but would like to have a sesion with her.

Can pm me her ctcs pls.

Thanks

microking
21-01-2009, 02:19 PM
bro, PM me contact, thanks leh

Woei
21-01-2009, 06:41 PM
RTF anqi today.She look much prettier this time round not to mentioned that she slim down abit. Overall session was better than before maybe already hv the chemistry with her.

Will do a short FR on her. IMO

Name – Anqi
Age - late 20
Hair - curly long hair like those japan AV girls ( I like :D )
Boobs - B+
Body – 8 /10 ( more tone nw)
Height – ard 165
Bbbj – 8/10 slow with lot of saliva dwn my shaft :p
Frenching- she loves it
FJ - 8/10 very wet try quite a few position ( she like riding)
GF Feeling – 100%
Rate $70 1hrs (rm not included, own condoms)
RTF – Y not

Pm TS for ctc asap. A gem not to be miss......

kukuoo
21-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Just received a sms from her. Just knew that she came back from hometown to Singapore yesterday . She's back ~ ! =P

DegenerationX
22-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Was feeling horny ytd evening n not wanting to go geylang for bonk, I smsed her for an appointment. Service standard is still as good as before. Would not go into the details or ratings as there are already quite alot of info on her in the thread. Bros who have bonked her b4, she has slimed down abit. Now look abit more sexy liao.

Bros who want an appointment with her, pls PM TS for the contact and not me. I received a few PMs ytd asking for her contact.

bissboss08
22-01-2009, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=BigGY`;3383964]hey guys, Anqi is coming back very very soon
stay tune for my good news

WOW all FRs was good...:D
Bro, can u pm de ctc..Tks

Happy CNY....Huuuuat Ahhhh:p

peach boy
23-01-2009, 05:03 PM
bro ts care to share ctc,tks:D

thereds
23-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Bro,

Would like to know is her ctc still the same?

Cheers:D

MonsterG
24-01-2009, 03:45 AM
Confirm will RTF her! haha

oaoo
24-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Bro,

Would like to know is her ctc still the same?

Cheers:D

Yes, the same. Tried her today. As good as before ... very GFE and lots of frenching & BBBJ. Love painting and fingering .....

And her signature request ... no TV ... only tune to 933 for audio only. She likes you to concentrate and focus on her only. :)

Happy CNY!

BlurWolfe
25-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Thanks for TS sharing the ctc, didnt had chance to meet her last time and only met her as she is back. This is the first time I met her - I must stressed.

I was pondering about FR for her, but she knew what bros had been writing about her and as she was my last bonk before CNY, therefore it is completely truth without alteration and absolutely nothing against TS and An Qi

Caveat Emptor: With her, she is not a FL, bros expecting SOP services can skip.

The Appointment

Lunch time was free so look through my contacts and remembered that her 'auntie' was here past few days so checked again with her and she was free for appt time. Confirmed appt with her and nite nite.

The Entrance

Arrived earlier to the location and called her, she said taking a shower and arrrived few mins after appt time, hair still wet as she quickly took cab. Open door, I saw a modelquality young lady and quickly let her in. She looks great even didnt have time to put on makeup.
Look: 7 (without makeup)
Looks like mixed blood but she insisted she is Chinese, and definitely good face, big eyes, high cheek bones, sharp nose.
She looks really yuumy, and gave her a hug and found she has some gems attached to her belly button, ok small ones only.
She is very particular about her body and she has good body now but she wants better tone.
We started frenching: 9/10 good feeling, good height

The Prelude

We started chit chat to break ice she was a dancer before so definitely good body. I tried to make it more comfortable for her etc etc.

She is still very shy (now then I know) and we showered separately. I was wondering at first how come she never joined but later I know...

On Bed

The best part after her showered wrapped in towel.
Decent catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 must get her to stop
painting: she likes, get her hot and wet
fingering: she loves, tight pussy that needs one finger only to make her high.
FJ: after so much exercise only 2 positions, once she on top, her riding sure its no return... 8/10 wonderful

Aftermah

She cleaned my body and then went shower alone, while I rested.
Then came back and sleep on bed we chit chat, kissing and hugging some more.

Actually can make her horny again, but...

So went shower again by myself..

Epilogue

She had mixed up with appt time, and another customer demanded her to be there at that particular time.
So she had to start to put makeup and ready for next customer and when she madeup her looks really: 8/10, as she wanted to kiss me I told her dont waste the effort of makeup. We had also made arrangement for my RTF, hopefully it will all goes well.

Overall Ratings

Finally:
An Qi is 9/10

She is not the typical FL, in fact she is like a gf, she does not provide the standard services, or standard moans, or anything SOP.
If bros looking for pretty gal, she is the one. If bros looking for genuine gf feeling bonk, she is the one. And if bros looking for SOP service, she is NOT the one.
How often you will get the feeling of bonking your gf, bros? And she is THE ONE.

Thank you TS for introducing this GEM, to me even minus n minus points but she is still 9/10 GEM. Will see her soon and she knows my flying schedule..

TS pls let me know yr last post so can up your points..:)

BlurWolfe
26-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Received a few pms asking for this super GFE, pretty An Qi's contact.

Bros please follow the rule and pm TS instead, he will do the necessary screening to protect this GEM.

blursoo
26-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Sorry for the late posting as was busy with he CNY!
Although I am busy finishing up works before CNY...I took a night off and make arrangement with Anqi, after receiving her SMS in the afternoon.

I must said that I was delighted to know that she is back, as I have yield for her return after my one and only session with her before she leave our shore.

Indeed it was a very good memorable session that has me yielding for more!

I will skip all detail as most bro has already written down why she is so special. It was great to end the Chinese Lunar year with her!

Now am looking forward for another great session!

Brothers out there...please treat her well!

doshite
27-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Bro, can pm me her contact

xela2th
28-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Bro TS, can i have her contact. Tks :)

Silveray
31-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Got her contact from TS sometime back, but only managed to try her yesterday. Called and arranged appointment at 3pm. Got a room at K81 and she arrived 10 mins later. First impression is that she is a pretty lady with unique features.

Stripped to our birthday suit for a quick shower. Nothing much happened in the bathroom, just hope to get into action fast. Back to bed, she said her tummy does not feel too good as she drank some cold drinks earlier. She had a surgery few years back because of appendicitis and doctor advise her not to take cold drinks. So i told her not to worry, i will warm her up in no time, and she giggled.

Her service is not the SOP type, but a lot of GFE during the lovemaking. We also frenched a lot during our session. She is also quite playful and like to sa jiao. Even if I took a long time for the first shot (almost 45 mins), she showed no signs of fustration. Overall, I find the session enjoyable though I only manage to cum once. :(

Here is my ratings on her:
Looks: 8.0
Figure 7.5
BBBJ: 8.5 (She gave me a long BBBJ which I almost cummed)
FJ: 9 (We changed quite a few positions and she is very accomodating)
GFE: 9
Overall: 8.5
RTF: Yes, if I have the chance to. :D

sitonski
01-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi TS, already pm u for contact, may i have a try as well?thanks.

Nd4Sex99
01-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Thx to BigGY for the contact ..and sorry for really late FR :p
Tried An Qi on 23/1 night at L81 ..here my rating :

Name – Anqi
Age - late 20
Face – 7/10 (not a SYT but the look still very nice , not yet a milf)
Hair - long hair
Boobs - B+
Body – 8 /10 ( slim )
Bbbj – 8/10
Frenching- 10/10 always in auto mood ><" and she like it
FJ - 8/10 A super cow girl
GF Feeling – 100%
Rate $100/2/2
RTF – if vitamin M allow =.="

And for bro BigGy..i dunno how to up ur point..but thx u very much ..
if can teach me or help me up my point ..lolx ><"

samboyboy
01-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Can I have the contact. Thanks.

BigGY`
03-02-2009, 12:16 AM
hi everyone has already PM out Anqi contact to many Bros
sorry for late reply, has been busy for tis few days

call her for appt quick
she is a real good gems
100% GF Feeling

cheers`

screwdriver
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
All the FRs seem so juicy and tempting. Will try to book an appointment next week.

Thanks TS for the contact. Will up your pts after I have regained my power.

flhsjj
03-02-2009, 01:14 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Firstly, thanks for bro BigGY sharing Anqi's ctc, didnt had chance to try her last time and only met her as she is back. This is the first time I met her.

Arranged a session with Anqi at L81 at 23/1. She is a very soft-spoken girl, good height.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10 ( looks like mixed blood, my type)
Height – 165
Bbbj – 9.5/10
AR – 8/10
FJ - 7/10French - 9/10
GF – 9/10
Damaged - $100(excludes room charge)
RTF- of coz

flhsjj
03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Firstly, thanks for bro BigGY sharing Anqi's ctc, didnt had chance to try her last time and only met her as she is back. This is the first time I met her.

Arranged a session with Anqi at L81 at 23/1. She is a very soft-spoken girl, good height.

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10 ( looks like mixed blood, my type)
Height – 165
Bbbj – 9.5/10
AR – 8/10
FJ - 7/10French - 9/10
GF – 9/10
Damaged - $100(excludes room charge)
RTF- of coz

bissboss08
03-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey...to those who PM me to ask for ctc of Anqi...
I think you are going to be zap...:mad:
Pls go to the proper channel to ask for ctc:o

By the way, I'm still waiting for the ctc of Anqi:D
Bro BigGY...sign?

03-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Bro, i am very interested, can share her contact?:p

MarkChan
03-02-2009, 02:29 PM
bro, wants to bonk her lunch time tomorrow...
will post a FR after bonking.. can PM her contact ? Thanks alot..

cowabanga
03-02-2009, 03:03 PM
hi bro.....dying to bonk anqi......please pm me her ctc? thanks a million

samister
03-02-2009, 11:34 PM
bro.... can pm me these babe of yours..... promise to share my FR after i bonk her..... thx many many

LIM22
04-02-2009, 01:43 AM
Hi TS,

Have sent you a PM last sun, but no reply yet....

Woei
04-02-2009, 02:03 AM
If I'm right. JQ is on CODE RED !

Woei
04-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Oops ! its Anqi on code red :D

bomb25
04-02-2009, 02:22 PM
yobro,can pm mi her contact?thanx!!

BigGY`
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
hi guys, has send out Anqi contact
pls do check out Ur PM ASAP

as for Anqi is having her code red now
she will be back to her service in a few days time
will update U guys once she is ready

cheers`

Gaultier06
07-02-2009, 05:00 PM
bro BigGY, Anqi was having a bad flu last few days, now is getting better.
Just had a noon session with her, still as good as last time, especially the deepthroat.....

Bro who interested pls get contact from bro Big GY, enjoy....

sitonski
09-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks to ah wei ge for sharing this gem. ^^
Was kinda kiasu so sms her in the morning to arrange for an appointment.
She was free thus, chop chop confirm the timing n location.
Surprisely, she was early to arrive. i was abit late.. so paiseh to keep her waiting. So bro when book the timing, she will be punctual.

Got the room, call her and ding dong. She arrived in a flash. First look, wow, pretty face with curly hair that doesnt have the look of a prc. Well dress not revealing anything, more to OL outlook with makeup ^^ (thick makeup ba, got some pimples still but still pretty)

TSCC abit, she still havin abit of sore throat, i guess, then chop chop ask her if she wanna bathe. Slowly i strip while waiting in bathroom. hmmz.. she kinda slow.. lol. maybe shy. so wash here n there, no action in toilet but its fine for me.

Dry up and she zoom out, turn to 933 n hide in the blanket. Join her in the blanket and start TSCC abit before trying to molest her neh neh and french her. maybe still not comfortable with me yet ba, when kissing, her eyes is open.. o.0!

anyway, start to lick her nips and auto roam to southpark. She's ok to fingering and painting. Paint n paint but not very wet leh.. >.< hmmz.. maybe jus recover from flu and AV ba.

anyway, mouth quite tired liao, i lied down and she start to catbath me. Catbath was kinda short follow by BBBJ. Feelin very itchy liao seeing someone gorgeous lickin my didi. So stop her and cap myself and start off with missionary. Hmmz, not much of stero from her, so kiss her and slowly tune from 1st gear to turbo gear. Her mind seems to be occupied. o.o?
Flip her and doggie. Lastly spoonie and whack watever i got into her.
hug her from behind and rest for quite sometimes before removing didi from her mei mei.. A++, not like others that i tried, immediately removed de.

Finally i redraw didi with cap full of my BBs and she clean it with tissue.
Laid down and tscc again while calls and sms start comin in.
Allow her to answer the call while i watch tv abit. Wahh.. really abit longwinded.. lol.. so i go bathe first and hide in blanket and pretend like an chucked doll. lol..

She quickly ended her call and bath and start joining me. TSCC still and start to kiss her again. long kisssesss.. follow by autoroamin to her neh neh. felt her mei mei abit wet very high sia.. didi stand in attention.
She start to catbath me, bbbj me and i cap myself as time is running.

Cowboy her fondling her B+ neh neh, pull her down and start kissing again.
change to doggie, then spoonie but cant shoot sia.. tmd.. used the wrong rubber.. thanks to durex performa.. arrgghhh.. took the wrong rubber.. damn.. keep my turbo speed and we start to sweat.. her mei mei start to sound wet liao..

keep thrusting also cant shoot.. lol. then phone ring liao, 15mins left.. damn.. haix.. so told her nvm, ask her hj me abit.. hmmz.. her hj kinda newbie.. lol.. so nvm, just told her we go bathe n end lor.

In the bathroom, hug her from behind while she turn on the tap and i start to tease her mei mei.. wahhhh.. wet wet.. (wonder why 1st time no wet de, i think she need to get comfortable with u first before wet de)

Chop chop bathe and changed n left the place ^^
Below is the stats by me:
looks: 8/10 (I like her big round eyes and thick makeup, oni minus is her little pimples outbreak probably due to sg weather)
Figure: 8/10 (nice to hug, slim)
Boobs: 7/10 a B+ ba. not the usual big boobs i tried but still acceptable.
bbbj: 8/10 she really take her own time, hardworking
hj: 6/10 only this, i think she still quite inexperience.. lol
fj: 8.5/10 (not very tight but i like her mei mei wet wet, oh and fur not trim though)
Gfe: 8.5/10 not very click sometimes but she is the type u can bring home as gf or wife de..
RTP: hmmz.. got to take queue no. ba... :D

TS post something so i can upz u.. keke

foolyoo
09-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Up for Anqi... between i havent get contact of Anqi yet. Pls kind to give me:p

BigGY`
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
hi guys, has again PM out Anqi contact to many Bros here
her code red is gone

enjoy & cheers`

dee123
10-02-2009, 11:43 PM
hi bro, is she still ard in s'pore...if yes, is it ok to gif her contact...thks

BigGY`
11-02-2009, 10:39 PM
hi everybody, Bros here who are interested in Anqi pls do kindly PM me for her contact
will reply PM ASAP

huAt aH~~~

avfan
12-02-2009, 01:56 AM
First, thanks to TS for willing to share tis gem wif a newbie like me. Had session wif her last week upon getting contacts. Make appt wif her at K81 as per her request cuz she live ard tat area. Actually I wanted L81 but she say too far. OK. No problem to me. Upon reaching, I give her a call. Ask me go book room first as she told me on the way liao. Relax n watch abit TV while waiting. Door rings n when I opened indeed she is chio and got tat sweet innocent look. Someone tat you wud not have expect to be in this line if you saw her outside. Certainly knows how to dress well. Quite tall and slim lady. Got qualification of a model body. She definitely got tat kind of mixed blood PRC looks complete wif long wavy hair. Face pretty but not exactly smooth. After entering the room, she straightaway stand infront mirror n checked her face. Surely looks-concious lady.

After TCSS abit wif her, we both undress n proceed to shower. Quite SOP but I noticed she really pay much attention to washing her own pussy. Dried up n off to bed. Have abit more chat wif her before start action. Her voice is really quite soft and soothing. Not like those average PRC voice tone which can be quite loud. When I TCSS wif her at tat moment, really machiam like couples talking sweet nothings to each other. Done wif chatting, she first give me catbath. Consider OK lah. Went down to my didi n BBBJ him. Not bad. Got balls licking/sucking etc but suction is kind of not there leh. Pull her up n give her a damn good frenching. Can even taste the mint on her tongue tat she popped earliear. My both hands keep stroking/roaming her back body while french. Like those TV bed scenes when they are having intimate shoot. Complexion very good. Fair n smooth. Went on to her boobs n give it a good suck/lick. Just a B cup. Nothing to shout abt. Turn her over n continue those actions. As I said earliear, her skin so nice I cant help but to catbath her from front to back n vice-versa including her legs, bum n arms. She even put her finger in my mouth for me to suck when I was kissing her hand. Finally reach her bushy pussy.

Dono if its becuz she just now wash it thoroughly, theres really no smell. Tho not my fav item, tis time I make exception n give it a good fingering n painting. While im in the midst of it, her phone suddenly rings. She stopped her moanings n answer it. Seems like a bro here is trying to make a appt wif her from wat I overheard the convo. But I don bother much abt it n continue my fingering/painting even while she on the phone trying to fix the time. Once she cut off the line, I move up n give her sumore frenching. By tis time, my didi is olr hard up. Ask her to cap on n whack her on missionary. Again, I saw got 1 bro here posted he can CIM her so I tot once the "feeling" rise up I want to make full good use of the opportunity. But too bad. Cant tahan liao. When I pull off the CD, cum out olr. No choice but to settle it COB. Quite alot of load as its been sometime since I bonked. We both go toilet and clean ourselves up.

Wash up done, went back to bed n we both continue to watch TV while at the same time also commenting on the program. Once you have build up chemistry wif her, she can really give u good GFE cuz as we watch the TV, she hug n lay on my chest as ur girlfren wud do. Rested for awhile and Round 2 begin. Quite similar cycle as Round 1. Dono izit becuz I abit shag or white juice no more liao, Round 2 seems to be a failure. In the end, give up and fingered her for the finale. As I finger, I frenched her too. This is where she gets abit "on". Initially when I french her, her frenching is quite normal to be so-called. But as I finger her harder and harder, wetter and wetter, her frenching oso gets wilder and wilder than earliear. Another gem who also can really french if u noe her "weak point". Needless to say, at tat kind of "exercise" her moans sure got abit up. A total difference compared to her soft and soothing talking tone. Keep on tis hand-n-mouth exercise until times up. Wash up, dressed and sayonara.

Bros, she can be considered one of those true gem out there. Definitely worth a RTF for me. No wonder so highly recommended by TS. For those singles out there whose without a gf like me and want great GFE, I strongly recommend tis Anqi. Fellow newbies who r preferably still single, u may want to try her out. Just request to TS politely and I believe he will be generous enuf to give u her ctc, like I do. Pls take good care of her as she is really a nice lady. Hope you all have a wonderful time.:)

Name: Anqi (SYT)
Hometown: She got mentioned but I 4got. Think shd be as wat other bros reported bah.
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10 (Quite tall and slim)
Complexion: 8/10 (Smooth)
Looks: 7/10 (Quite chio. Her eyes quite mesmerizing. But face complexion not so smooth.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Gets wilder and hotter as you finger her vigorously.)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Feels like suction is not there.)
Cathbath: 6/10
Finger/Paint: 8/10 (No smell. Recommended to bros who r paint professionals.)
COB: YES
HJ: 5/10 (No shiok. She need to improve on this.)
GFE: 10/10 (No joke.)
RTF: Needless to say....coming soon......
Damages: 100/2/2

Just a note here. Pls do refrain from asking her to meet at G-land. She seems reluctant to go there as she feels its not safe. Her preferred place is either K81 or L81.

Once again, thx Bro TS. Pls do up me some support if u think my FR is ok. Will return u favour one day. Arigato.

Woei
13-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Bro avfan , upz u for ur detail FR. Keep it up !!! :D

avfan
13-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Bro avfan , upz u for ur detail FR. Keep it up !!! :D

Bro Woei, thanks....:)

rex475833
13-02-2009, 01:27 AM
hi bro ,can i have her contact no pls. thank u ......cheers rex475833:D

stdioh
13-02-2009, 01:59 AM
FR By Stdioh for An Qi,

Statistic,

Looks :8.0/10. Looks great to me. (I like her nose best and also her eyes)
Height : did not measure, When she is on her high heel, as tall as me, (i'm 1.71)
Body : 7.5/10
skin : Fair and Smooth,
Boobs : Don't really know how to gauge, but as mentioned by Bro BigGY, should be a B
Frenching : Yes, Definitely, and she's good in this.
BBBJ : Good with deep throat.
Painting : did not tried.
Fingering : Yes, and she love it, she get wet easily also
FJ : 8/10 very accomodating.
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 very good, Very friendly
GFE: 9.0/10

RTF: Definitely yes, either before she goes back or when $$ permits

Called her on the 11th and she was having dinner at 9.30pm,(poor thing, business too good therefore late dinner)
fixed up an appointment for the next day.

Reach location, message her room no, she arrived in less than 5mins, her look is great to me,
open the door and show her in. make small talk to break the ice first, after 5mins,
she asked whether I bath already, I said yes, She gave a blur look, I quickly replied that I am willing to
join her for another Shower, (never reject a lady request) :D
nothing much in the shower, dry up and proceed to bed, make small
talk again, then start action, start fondling her, then slowly attack her ear,(she like it)
then come to her mouth, start to kiss her lips, then slowly put my tongue in, I was stunned,
she's a tongue fighter, (I love it) and I must really admit she's a great in frenching,
fought for a couple of mins, move to her nipple, then move my hand down to her meimei to finger her,
another shock, she's wet, start to finger her, and she love every moment of it, while fingering
continue to french her, she getting more wilder in frenching (I really enjoyed it) finger until hand tired out,
she start to service me back, lick my nipple and then proceed to BBBj me, after a while,
I told her to stop, if not, definitely CIM, cap me and cowgirl me, she's wild on top, we rock and
rock and the bed also rock, making a lot of noise(the bed,) she's moaning but softly,
but I love it, soft moaning, have GFE feeling, soon after, first load out, and she did not pull out immediately,
instead she bend over to french me, I just love it, have a lot of feelings. just like making love to your GF,

wash up, dried up, proceed back to bed, she can really chat, if not for time constraint i think we
could chat all night long, and that pair of eyes, when she chat with
you, give you the GFE feeling, cuddle close to you, and during chatting, her hand move to my iron, to
try to harden the iron, she was trying to polish it, I think, for a while I was in love, :p the way she chat and
cuddle close to you, it is definitely like sleeping with your GF, after a while, I start to french her again,
this time she's more wilder, I was almost out of breath, was panting hard already, move to attack her ear again,
and she also attack my ear back, (My Goodness I'm in love) move to her erected nipples, then start to finger
her again, she attack back also, while fingering her, she polish my iron, we were like a pair of lover,
exploring each other. I have not have this type of feeling for a long time already.
Have to ask her to stop polishing as I really cannot tahan anymore, if she continue, I will definitely
vomit into her hand. did not want this, as I really want to release in her love hole.
she was definitely very wet, and she love it, I can feel it, continue to finger until my hand really tire
out, She gave me a short bbbj again to harden the iron, I put on cap and did her missionary,
she goes wild, we were rocking hard and in between we were frenching hard also. (the bed was complaining
also, making hell lots of noise) soon after I exploded again, bend over to french her again.

wash up, dress up and there is still a lot of time left, she is heading back to her gal friend place to bunk
over for the night, can see that she's tired, ask her to wait for a while will send her back as I stay
in the vincity also, not that I want to use up fully the 2 hours, but my legs were weak, I need a rest,
dare not tell her. Ha ha ha..... in the end, feel bad and don't want to hold her up anymore,
I bite my lips and check out, hoping that I won't go down on my knees during the walk to my car.
had a really slow walk back to my car, start engine and goodness, could not even hold on to the cluth
pedal properly, very paiseh, but think she did not notice, lucky... chat all the way back to her place.
how I wish the ride was a couple of hours and not less than 15mins..... :( nevermind, An qi, I will be
calling you very soon... wait for me.

what a nice way to end the day....... definitely will rtf, hope by next week, no money also must loan first. ;)
A big thanks to Bro BigGY for giveing me her contact.

(Remember, One man's apple is another man's poison)

sexton
14-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Big tks to bro BigGY` for Anqi's ctc.(... small nice nipples...very lady looks... very wet juicy pussy... a lady that can give a 100% GF feeling...)

Rather tie up lately, sorry 4 a belated FR.
After hearing AQ's sweet voice, hv met up with her last fri. Yes, on e $10m toto draw date, in fact hv bought some ticket for her too.(she didn't even know abt tis Grand draw) Too bad, none of us strike. Will hv a better tmr!!

She just hv her code red over n not feeling that well that day. But she hv rested few days n wanted to work. So i decided just give a trial......

There has been quite a write out on her. I will like to give a IMHO brief FR :

Ht : quite tall, aro 1.68m

Wt : aro 48kg

Looks : 7/10 (very decent lady looks though with quite heavy make up,especially eyelashs)

Body : 7 /10(rather slim with B cup boobs,tanned complexion. her small nipples is nice to be lick n suck,southern part is a bushy pussy))

BBBJ : 9/10 (wow! she really knows how to handle e rod well!licking,sucking,deepthroat...e best part is when she bit by bit,twirling n sucking fm head then slowing engulf e whole shaft! yummy!! )

FJ : did not do it after e tcss n catbath n she hv some matter to attend to. she is apologetic 4 that. I told her is alright,may be next time round)

Catbath : 7/10

Frenching : 8/10 (i believe will be better if time permits)

GFE : 8/10

Attitude : 8/10 (chatty n friendly)

Damage : $100/2 hrs

Overall : 8/10 (accommodating lady wh make u comfortable with e stay with her)

RTF : will try with FJ next time round

Cheers!...sexton:)

Will like to wish all SBF bros n sisters :

*Happy Valentine's Day!!*

愿事事顺心如意
身体健康心请佳

gckk
14-02-2009, 05:29 AM
bro i very keen to know her, can share her contact ?

doshite
14-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Tks BigGY for Anqi contact. Promise her to write a FR.
Dun want to be alone in valentine day, so called her to book a appointment. She reply very fast and we meet up 6plus at L81. (Bcos it's valentine day, room fully book and need to wait around 15mins)
She is a very sweet lady. Like frenching and fingering.:)
Very good GFE. Below is the details.

Ht : 1.67m
wt: close to 50kg
Looks : 7.5/10 (quite good looking)
Body : 7/10(around B cup boobs, hairy pussy[i personally dun like hairy pussy])
BBBJ : 8/10 (Good. Slow and steady, no rush. Like the way she do it. Start by licking your nipples, then body and slowly move south. Focus on the balls and its surrounding and then to my little bro. )
FJ : 7/10 (Not very good in cowboy, she say she is tired after a few mins. The rest ok.)
Frenching : 10/10 (Excellent. We are frenching almost for the whole session. She keep wanting more, and get incredibly wild when she feels high.)
painting : 8/10 (Good)
fingering : 10/10 (She enjoy it and get wet easily. Will not stop you and will allow you to do as long as you want. Try frenching while doing this, you wouldn't regret)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : $100/2 hrs + 20 tips
Overall : 9/10 (good GFE and most impt listen to ME!!! haha)
RTF : Definitely

avfan
15-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Tks BigGY for Anqi contact. Promise her to write a FR.
Dun want to be alone in valentine day, so called her to book a appointment. She reply very fast and we meet up 6plus at L81. (Bcos it's valentine day, room fully book and need to wait around 15mins)
She is a very sweet lady. Like frenching and fingering.:)
Very good GFE. Below is the details.

Ht : 1.67m
wt: close to 50kg
Looks : 7.5/10 (quite good looking)
Body : 7/10(around B cup boobs, hairy pussy[i personally dun like hairy pussy])
BBBJ : 8/10 (Good. Slow and steady, no rush. Like the way she do it. Start by licking your nipples, then body and slowly move south. Focus on the balls and its surrounding and then to my little bro. )
FJ : 7/10 (Not very good in cowboy, she say she is tired after a few mins. The rest ok.)
Frenching : 10/10 (Excellent. We are frenching almost for the whole session. She keep wanting more, and get incredibly wild when she feels high.)
painting : 8/10 (Good)
fingering : 10/10 (She enjoy it and get wet easily. Will not stop you and will allow you to do as long as you want. Try frenching while doing this, you wouldn't regret)
GFE : 9/10
Damage : $100/2 hrs + 20 tips
Overall : 9/10 (good GFE and most impt listen to ME!!! haha)
RTF : Definitely

Agree wif u bro. As per wat I experienced.;)

Rocket2009
15-02-2009, 03:35 AM
can I have the contact please , thanks a lot :)

BigGY`
15-02-2009, 12:53 PM
guys who are interested in Anqi, pls do kindly PM me for her contact
she is really a gd gems tat should not be miss

met up wif her again past few days ago
thought maybe her gf feeling might not be 100% anymore
but to my surprise, e feeling is still as wonderful as b4

get her quick, will be back to her hometown soon

here is her previous FR tat I hav wrote

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (very lady looks, wif nice curve long hair, long eyes lashes & big round eyes)
Body – 8.5/10 (35b 24 35, firm nice shape breasts, nice nipples wif light brown colour)
Height – 165
Weight – Slim wif no tummy (now she got a studs on her belly button, looks very sexy on her)
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10

stick2click
15-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi bro TS, could you PM her contact no to me to arrange with her one session.

Thanks in advance.

jfelix
16-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Thank bro BigGY for the contact. Met Anqi this afternoon. Very friendly and accommodating. Worked hard to please and didn't rush anything. What the other guys said previously about GFE is true. She does give you, even if just momentarily, a sense of bonding.

Looks : big eyes, delicate nose, with a moderate amount of make-up which I liked; 8/10
Body : a bit tanned, slim (though she commented she was even slimmer)
Height: around 1.67m
Weight: as I mentioned, she's slim and doesn't have any extra fat
French : eager and quite skillful; 8/10
BBBJ : took her time; I like the way my balls were licked; 8/10
FJ : responsive; 8/10
Overall: pleasant; 8/10
RTF: Most likely

cazooba
17-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi Bro BigGY, can PM Anqi's contact pls. Like to arrange for a session. Thanks in advance.

evobegin
18-02-2009, 11:00 PM
After her a day before to confirm her availability. Her voice is sweet and 'evil'.

Fast forward to the actual day, open the door and true enough quite attractive. She wears nothing revealing but wait till she takes it off. Wear a black bra and her boobs are nice...slurp.

After shower, we lie on the bed. She is shy and request to turn off the lights, leaving only the TV lights and with her handphone playing songs. (She says she likes it this way, then thinking first time ok lor). Her skill is good, start to lick from top to bottom. And at the bottom from the shaft to the scrotum and lick to the hole and follow by deepthroat, shiok BJ. And then proceed to tremendous missionary, with her shivering and moaning in satisfaction and me unloading. GFE 100% + frenching, kissing all the way.

Then, we rested and listened to her songs. She gave me a slight message. 2nd round starts with some flirting and with her slowly waking my shaft and continues her BJ. This time the lights are on and she's wilder than ever.
Her BJ can go on & on...afterwhich we proceed to the real action. With me pumping her vigorously and I lost count how many times she came but it was, no joke, she's really really WET.

This goes on for sometime and finally end with me shooting on her boobs. Totally satisfied. :)

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7.5/10
Body – 8.5/10 (C cup,wif light brown colour, slim)
Height – 165
Weight – Slim wif no tummy (now she got a studs on her belly button, looks very sexy on her)
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10

ziggylicks
20-02-2009, 04:36 PM
many Thanks to TS for the contacts..
Managed to book an appt with her after my 3rd tries...and I almost went back after reaching the hotel.
Our appt was supposed to be at 10.30pm last night,I reach the designated Hotel around 10.25, booked a Rm, upon reaching the room, took out my HP then I realized that she SMS me and say that she can only make it after 11pm (Boring) Still I SMS her and told her that I am already at the Hotel, I didn't see her SMS as I was driving there. Saw the Message details and ,the time was 2151hrs, so I decided that I should stay and wait for her , cos she did give me notice, just that I didn't see it earlier....
so I waited till see arrived at around 11.15pm, came in a apologise, first look she looks pretty , just like what the other bros have mentioned, she told me what had happened, i said it's ok, we chit chat abit then proceed to shower. During Shower was SOP, no action..
She lie next to me, talk abit and we started kissing and after awhile , she started to Catbath me, and move down south and started with the BBBJ, agreed with the other bros , that the feeling when she licks and suck my balls it's very nice..but was hoping that it would have last a bit longer..
After abt 5-10 mins she capped me and rode me..must say that she moans rather softly....
Rode me for abt less than 5 mins and ask me to mount her, so I did her Missionary ,pump her hard , and cum ( too tired to change position)
She cleaned me up with tissue, lie down in bed and started chatting... abt she having a friend who is good in massage, but she was a bit on the plump size....asking me to help her friend....
We chatted abt 15mins or so, she asked me to shower, so I thght , that we are going to start our 2nd round....
she showered, came out first, as I came out of the bath room I was surprised that she started to dress up and ready to go Back????
I thght the deal was $100/2/2???
Seeing her dressing up, I didn't want to ask anything, so I wear my clothes, pay her , and I drove her home...
Well maybe she dun really click with me...

Name: Anqi,
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs : think it's almost a 'B'
BBBJ : 6/10 ( would rate higher if it's longer)
Kissing : Yes
Painting : Didn't Try ( as she is quite Bushy, I prefer shaved or trimmed)
FJ : 6/10 ( can feel it's abit tight)
GFE :5/10 ( think maybe we dun really click)
RTF : depends, cos I prefer trimmed or shaved Pussies....

damaged :$100 /1 shot + Rm + CD

foolyoo
20-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks for Borther BigGY to share An qi contact with a newbie like me.
Sms her to make appointment. She reply me very polite and give me a good impression.
On the day of action she sms me to inform me she will be late for the dating because her friend from hometown going to have a dinner with her.:(. End up i need to book extra room hour to wait her because i already arrived.

Anyway she come earlier than her propose time. She apologize with me. For me she look a bit milf and has some obvious pimples on her face. She really can chat. We bath together and she help me to clean myself.

Before action, she close all the light and leave the toilet light opened. Then she open music and relax chatting with me. Really know how to make you relax. Then we frenching and i can say that she really like it. I start to fingering her after frenching a while. Can feel that she really wet and enjoy the fingering session. She even move her pussy to accept the fingering.

I don't want her to BJ me because we need to frenching during the session. So i weared my performa on and start to bonk her in mission style and then she caw gal me and we end up with doggie.

We rest and chit chat and she is not in hurry. She showed me some of her leisure pictures and talk about her ex-bf and all we can chat. We start second session after the rest and this time i need her to cow gal me because i really tired after work then. She really enjoy on top of me. The moaning was so real like to ml with ur gf. i unloaded in her pussy after 8 min( sure with cd la..). :cool:

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7/10 (very lady looks)
Body – 7/10 (35b 24 35)
Height – 165
Bbj – nv try
GF Feeling – 90%
Operate in K81 or L81
RTF – will try other gals first

BigGY`
22-02-2009, 04:31 PM
hi everyone, has already PM out Anqi contact to Bros here
pls do check it out

interested Bros may PM me for her contact too
will reply ASAP

get her fast, will be back to her hometown very soon

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10

rush168
22-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Many thanks to Bro BigGY, Actually I got Anqi from you since last year. Only got the chance to up her only on Thursday nite. Append below a short FR on Anqi.

Name – Anqi
Face – 6.5/10 (Young MILF look)
Body – 7/10
Height – 165 to 167cm
Catbath - 8/10
bbbj – 8/10 (very sensual and sexy suckings and lickings)
GF Feeling – 55% Uncle I dun seem to get Gfe benefits as other bros got.
May I brought her to a far away place C81 i/o of her usual ops K81 or L81.
She was not used to the new environment and also complaining the bed not clean as she got bitten by some bugs. After the ops, drove her back to K81 to meet another bro.
Overall services - 6.5/10 (PPOV Basically, she's a nice gal and overall a good experience )
RTF – May be.

Once again a big thank you to Bro BigGY for sharing this nice gal.

oven369
24-02-2009, 08:01 PM
First , Big Thanks to BigGuy for sharing such a nice gem.

Below are my FR:

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7/10 ( some light pimples on her face )
Body – 8/10 (35b 24 35, firm nice shape breasts)
Height – 165
Bbj – 7/10 ( enjoy but time too short )
GF Feeling – 100%
Plus point : enjoy frenching and fingering alot , get real high , super wet pussy)

Operate in K81
Overall services - 8/10
RTF – Most likely

Once again, thanks BigGuy for Pm me her contact.

bb456
24-02-2009, 08:25 PM
bro, can pm her contact..tks bro

bb456
24-02-2009, 08:28 PM
bro, can pm her contact

thunderbots
25-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks to BigGuy for sharing this nice gem. Too bad she is leaving Sillypore soon according to her.

Below are my FR:
Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 7 to 7.5/10 ( quite rough as got some pimples on her face, but can see she is quite pretty )
Body – 7/10 (slim and not much tummy fats)
Boobs - B- ( A bit small for me, if B+ then perfect)
Height – 165
Weight – about 50-55kg
Bbbj – 7/10 ( not those power type)
GF Feeling – 100%
Plus point : enjoy frenching and fingering alot , get real high , super wet pussy, most powerful pussy that I ever tried)

Rate $100 2hrs 2shots (rm not included, own cd)
Overall services - 8/10
RTF – Maybe not, because only manage to have 1 shot as I old man already cannot tahan the strenous exercise.

Definitely worth the money spent. Unique gal
Once again, thanks BigGuy for Pm me her contact.

Cummon
28-02-2009, 06:43 AM
My brief FR on Anqi

Origin : Tianjin

Looks : 6.5 Pleasant looking,should be much better without those pimples all over her face

Body : 7 Slim & curvy,a bit tanned complexions,nice handful boobs & long hair

Frenching : 9 She really loved to do tongue fights,kept inviting me even in doggie,very hot & passionate frencher

Paintings : Yes,she squirmed with ecstasy

BBBJ : 8 Skillful & experienced,really sensual & stimulating,too bad the duration was too short

FJ : 7 She tried her best to please & be responsive although she looked a bit tired. Liked to be bonked in doggie.

Attitude : 8 Chatty & willing to please

Damage : $100/2/2 ,think have to remind her if you wanna go for 2nd shot when she asks you to take a bath together after 1st round,if not she may just put on her dress after that:)

BTW she is leaving around 2 weeks later,thks TS for sharing,cheers.

Man of Tiger
04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Sat was feeling bored so try to sms a few of the FL and see who is the first to reply. So AnQi is the 1st to reply and just book a slot with her. Here are the ratings:

Looks: 7
Boobs: 7 (I like the shape but if bigger by 1 more cup will be nicer)
Body: 7.5
Height:165 (Almost my height)
Weight: Didn't ask but look slim
Bbbj: 6.5 (Got better ones before)
GF Feeling: 8 (Very nice to chat with)
Overall Service: 8
RTF: Yes when I have extra VM

BigGY`
05-03-2009, 09:44 PM
hi, interested guy pls do PM me for Anqi contact
she will be back to her hometown very very soon

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10

BigGY`
07-03-2009, 07:49 PM
hi, interested guy pls do PM me for Anqi contact
she will be back to her hometown very very soon

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Operate in K81 or L81
Overall services - 9/10

Woei
08-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Hv to agree with TS.She really worth the $$$. Cant recall hw many times I RTF her :p So bros out there who has her ctc and hv yet to visit her better be FAST cos she is going bk soon.......

youallsonice?
10-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Just came back from a session with her at L81.. 1st impression, I thought she looked abit ugly in fact.. With quite a lot of pimples on the right face and over the face, and she used some amt of powder to try covering them but.... Actually thought of rejecting her, but since she came down from Kovan, nvm...

She looked a bit sulky, like deep in thoughts always, so have to try to break some ice and crack jokes etc. Her body is average, breasts bit sagging, bit dark toned. Catbath was short and simple, but bbbj is quite nice with deep throat and rather strong suction and long. She doesnt mind frenching, will coordinate with you. FJ is ok, you can change positions you like.

After 1st shot, tcss abit, she will continue to arouse you til 2nd shot. Overall is not too bad, she's hardworking, tries to be as friendly as possible.

Looks : 5.5/10, cos of pimples and make-up..
Body : 6.5/10 a bit tanned, slim, bit sagging cupful breasts.
Height: around 1.65m
French : 7/10, not sure if she likes it, but she's cooperative.
BBBJ : 8/10, not bad.
FJ : cooperative 7/10
Attitude : 7.5/10, lucky attitude still ok, if not will be ultimate lousy fuck for me..
RTF: no.

Lennon88
10-03-2009, 12:48 AM
can share ctc ?? thanks

pr3stig3
10-03-2009, 02:49 AM
thks TS for the contact... tried her few days ago and so posting my belated FR on her

Looks: 5.5 (quite disappointed in this aspect)
Boobs: B cup (not really sure on this)
Figure: 7/10 (overall not bad)
Catbath: 6.5/10(quite short on this)
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (ok but nth to shout about)
Fingering: nv try not really into it.
Painting: nv try not really into it.
Service/GFE: 7/10 (willing to please in most aspects)
RTF: doubt so

BigGY`
10-03-2009, 11:20 PM
hi Bro 'youallsonice?', tink Ur taste is very high
due to her pimples is because of e weather here
so suggest tat U go Orchard Rd or Shenton Way to chose for Ur wonderful gal to bonk
but pls remember tat e gal U hav chosen might also mind on Ur look (bare in mind)
tks

BigGY`
10-03-2009, 11:25 PM
has PM out Anqi contact to many Bros here
pls do check out Ur PM ASAP
she will be back to her hometown in these few days time
so get her quick Bros

and also tks alots to Bros tat had posted FR of her here
as tis will really help her alot
thank you

enjoy her while she is still around
dunno when she will be back to Singapore

cheers`

youallsonice?
11-03-2009, 02:41 PM
hi Bro 'youallsonice?', tink Ur taste is very high
due to her pimples is because of e weather here
so suggest tat U go Orchard Rd or Shenton Way to chose for Ur wonderful gal to bonk
but pls remember tat e gal U hav chosen might also mind on Ur look (bare in mind)
tks

Well, I'm not the only one commenting on her looks? And I wrote as honest as I thought. And pls remember we're paying for her service, not she paying. tks.

powerkid
11-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Just came back from a session with her at L81.. 1st impression, I thought she looked abit ugly in fact.. With quite a lot of pimples on the right face and over the face, and she used some amt of powder to try covering them but.... Actually thought of rejecting her, but since she came down from Kovan, nvm...

She looked a bit sulky, like deep in thoughts always, so have to try to break some ice and crack jokes etc. Her body is average, breasts bit sagging, bit dark toned. Catbath was short and simple, but bbbj is quite nice with deep throat and rather strong suction and long. She doesnt mind frenching, will coordinate with you. FJ is ok, you can change positions you like.

Its true that her pimples is because of the weather here. I have look for her a few times already. Initially when she just arrived, she doesn't have so much pimples and her look is definitely above average. Although currently she have some pimples but what i think is important is that we should go for in term of service rather than her look. For her service, what i can say is "no horse run". I'm sure alot of bros out there agreed with me.

BigGY`
12-03-2009, 12:14 AM
tks alot for 'powerkid' Bro for supporting
cheers`

VisualCl
14-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Today I call her. Unluckily,she will go back china tommorrow and return here in the middle of appril.

BigGY`
17-03-2009, 11:25 PM
hi guys Anqi has gone back to Tianjin (China)
will let all Bros here know once she is back

tks alot to Bros here tat had supported her
and also to those Bros tat had posted FR here

thank you very much

huat ar`

BigGY`
15-04-2009, 10:47 PM
hi guys, Anqi will back to Singapore very very soon
Bros who R interested pls do PM now for her contact

cheers`

powerkid
16-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Good news that she's coming back, going to RTF very soon. :D

avfan
16-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Woohoo........finally, my favourite Anqi is coming back soon. Really looking forward for her arrival and continue my RTFs with her. Hopefully upon her this return she will look more prettier and provide better GFE than before. I just simply love her tat pair of beautiful mesmerizing eyes. An "Angel" eyes.

Once again, for Bros(especially those who hvnt try her yet) who like gentle, soft-spoken and high GFE gal this Anqi is for you. Worth a try. Might not be the most perfect gal(or Dream Gal) but she certainly one of the best gems. Pls take good care of this nice lady.

To Bro TS and other "authorised personnel", in order to protect this gem pls be extra careful when you are giving out her ctc to new requests. Do screen the person thoroughly to ensure his credibility and genuinity as a true samster. Especially now, with all the media and AV watching this forum closely. Of cuz not forgeting also those potential "evil forces" tat might harm or hurt our this gem. I don't want to lose her........

CHEERS!:)

120mortar
16-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Hi bro...is she still around?? PM if she's still working out..thanks :)

Woei
17-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi bro...is she still around?? PM if she's still working out..thanks :)

Hey bro !!! Can u pls open ur eyes and read through the past thread ;)

avfan
17-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Hey bro !!! Can u pls open ur eyes and read through the past thread ;)

Bro Woei, just "pardon" this newbie lah....I doubt he's a true samster anyway. He can't even be bothered to read tru the thread and straightaway ask for ctc...haiz...;)

Woei
17-04-2009, 08:12 AM
Bro avfan, ur most favourite gal is coming back very very soon ;) wonder who will get first blood whn she touch down :p

avfan
17-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Bro avfan, ur most favourite gal is coming back very very soon ;) wonder who will get first blood whn she touch down :p

Cant be me for sure lah bro.....I hvnt kana KCed by her jialat2 yet....lol...tink got high chances u will get the first blood(u noe y....:D)

Anyway, Im certainly looking 4ward for her return....Maybe within 1 or 2 weeks upon her return I'll make appoinment with her bah. Need to clear all my workload 1st.:(

BigGY`
19-04-2009, 11:23 PM
hi guys, good news!!!
Anqi is back........

met her tis evening, still as wonderful as before, GF feeling still 100%
miss her so much & had a great time wif her

her face condition has turn good & still on medication, due to e weather & food here

Bros here who has already had her contact may call for appt frm tml onwards
Guys who R interested aft reading e FR of her may also PM me for her contact
will reply PM ASAP

HUaT aH`
hENg Ah`

sitonski
20-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Bro biggy,

same contact as before hor?
thanks.

BigGY`
21-04-2009, 10:23 PM
hi guys, has already PM out Anqi contact to quite a few Bros here
pls do check it out Ur PM

cheers`

PM me for her contact if U R interested
will reply ASAP

hUAt AH`
HEnG aH`

avfan
22-04-2009, 12:20 AM

Bro Woei,

Seems like her first blood kana taken by Bro TS liao...lolz.....so, when is ur turn?:D:D

Tommy75
22-04-2009, 12:42 AM
bro pls pm me her contact thks promise will post my virgin fr....

avfan
22-04-2009, 01:11 AM
bro pls pm me her contact thks promise will post my virgin fr....

Wow Bro,

You've asked so many ctcs from the Bros TS here and you still hvnt produce a single virgin FR??:confused: Dun tell me all the 20, 30 over TS never share their ctcs with u....Impossible. Tho u r just a newbie, u dun look like a sincere/genuine samster. Either u r a number collector or someone who cant be bothered to write FR. Worst, u cud be AV in disguise....

So, I really doubt ur tis promise...

Woei
22-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Bro Woei,

Seems like her first blood kana taken by Bro TS liao...lolz.....so, when is ur turn?:D:D

Cant made it to pick her on arrival :( this week also tight up with work mayb next week liao....

LentorGarden
22-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Omg! I remember trying Anqi last year! Her GFE is so good! Would love to try her now since she is back but bro biggy, is she still comfortable with kovan81? She still has curly hair? :D

chpear
22-04-2009, 07:16 AM
can PM her contact to me.... pls!

lleonl
22-04-2009, 07:45 AM
yo bro mindgiving me her contact thanks

wildbull
22-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Had a session with her at 6pm yesterday and my first time meeting her.
Very friendly & easy going girl so feel very comfortable with her.Had a great
time with lot of frenching & heavy petting like making love to our girlfriend.Very strong gfe,also gave me a long nice bbbj & only did her in missionary but enjoy alot with my little bro in her wet pussy.Big thanks to TS
for the contact and have lock her name in my rtn list.

locke1984
22-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Any pics to share any1 after tis time she come back? no nid to show face. just hope to see figure nia.

222nge
22-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Just have a session with her this afternoon at K81. Thanks TS for the ctc. Here are my ratings:
Looks:7.0,face quite pretty but skin not fair type
Boobs:7.0,B nice shape with brown nipples
Bbbj:7.5,good and hardworking
Fj:7.5,wet and morn well
Frenching:8.0,v.good feel
Fingering:yes
GFE:8.0,willing to please
RTF:why not

A gem who can french v. well

Diamond808
22-04-2009, 06:24 PM
can i have the contact please

avfan
23-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Cant made it to pick her on arrival :( this week also tight up with work mayb next week liao....

Lolz....me too...Im olr trying my best to clear all my work stuff by end of next week or the week after....I will go for my 2nd RTF on wild kitten DD 1st, then I'll look for her bah.

Hope u'll have a good time with her bro.....:)

CHEERS!!

sitonski
23-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Just got back from a session with her today.
Was kena fly kite by her on monday, as she explain that she was at sima road buying things with her sis.
So today, she sms me to ask me if im free. was so thrilled that my goddess of gfe is back and meeting her. thus, quickly book for a time n place.

remembering she was very punctual from my previous session, i zoom all the way there as quickly as possible after my work. call her immediately when i reach. as usual, she ask me to get a room and sms her the no.

Got the room surprisingly without any waiting list and sms her the room no.
She arrived 15min later.

1st look, face really better than previous. no outbreak of pimples. Thus, start to hug hug. As usual, she would check herself in the mirror.. lol.

TSCC and bath together. She looks more sexy with only her bra n panties on.. making me drool =P got a full B+ to C cup. but slightly put on weight on her waist area as before.

Bathing is SOP, clean here clean there.. then quickly zoom to bed and start hiding under the cover. start to caress her nicely shaped neh neh and french her.. As usual, she was frenching alot.

i slowly move downwards to play with her nice cups before checking mei mei.
While painting her, she was moaning but her eyes glued to tv.. o.0?
kinda off sia. she used to turn to radio.

Painted quite long but mei mei like no response.. hmmz.. maybe before that she got a session ba.. so jus cap and start to missionary her..

nice view while she grab me and start frenching again.. looking at such a pretty face of my dreams.. wow. really didi rebel and just give in.

Very soon, 1 session gone liao.. =.="

clean up and bathe while continue to watch tv and tscc abit.. once like every 5mins, a sms will come in.. scary. her sms ringtone is louder than my alarm clock sia..

jus before our 1 hr, she stood up and ask if ready to go.. i was like "wow".
then she say she is tired, cos last nite slept at 4am talkin to her sis.

Seeing her wanting to go, i also don bear to let her tired and offer to send her back.. she says its ok, not to trouble me.
So pack and change and off we go. She went off from the backdoor while i return key to front counter.

I don like to walk front door, so walk towards the backdoor and wow. she just nice open the door and start walking upstair..
at this moment then i realised i kena got shortchanged. Tmd.

Nevertheless, below is the stats:
looks: 7.5/10 look more prettier than before with a big round eyes that can electric u in a dreamland
Body: 6.5/10 start puting weight on her waist area.
Boobs: 7.5/10 nicely shaped B+ to C neh neh.
bbbj: 6/10 nothing special abt.
fj: 6/10 i think more loose or mine become smaller? o.0
GFe: 2/10 seriously, this part drop to the max than before. So next time when she suddenly say she got urgent stuffs/tired etc.
u should knoe she got another appointment and u guys don mind her sms/call coming in.
Dmg: 100/1/1
RTF: seriously never.

audemars69
23-04-2009, 11:54 PM
:rolleyes:Hi bro,
cam pm anqi contact.
Thanks alot :rolleyes:

Woei
24-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Lolz....me too...Im olr trying my best to clear all my work stuff by end of next week or the week after....I will go for my 2nd RTF on wild kitten DD 1st, then I'll look for her bah.

Hope u'll have a good time with her bro.....:)

CHEERS!!

So......You like to be rape :p

Fraser007
24-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi TS,

have pm you for contact. :)

Gerrard
25-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi TS,

Has pm you for AnQi's contact, thanks in advance.

thunderbots
25-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Wah...!!! Anqi is back ...!!!

Dun no the little pimples on her face is gone or not..??? I remember seeing them the last time she is here....
If they are gone, confirm she will be very pretty...!!!

avfan
25-04-2009, 01:14 PM
So......You like to be rape :p

No lah bro, its just tat I tot I go have a "wild" time 1st before I have a "slow n steady" wan....:D:D

phantom65110
25-04-2009, 01:15 PM
This time after she came back from china, no more pimples liao

avfan
25-04-2009, 01:24 PM
was so thrilled that my goddess of gfe is back....
jus before our 1 hr, she stood up and ask if ready to go.. i was like "wow".
then she say she is tired, cos last nite slept at 4am talkin to her sis.....
walk towards the backdoor and wow. she just nice open the door and start walking upstair.....at this moment then i realised i kena got shortchanged. Tmd.....

GFe: 2/10 seriously, this part drop to the max than before. So next time when she suddenly say she got urgent stuffs/tired etc.
u should knoe she got another appointment and u guys don mind her sms/call coming in.
RTF: seriously never.

Seriously bro, her GFE really drop until tat jialat??:eek: Oh no, wat happen sia.....btw, u seem to have a unpleasant time wif her until don want to RTF her anymore. Mayb she have mixed up her schedule and she dun dare to tell u tats y she lied to u. If tats really the case, hopefully u can forgive her lah seeing tat shes just come back and might not quite settled down yet. Lets just hope she'll better manage her appointments/schedules in days to come bah. Of cuz, not forgetting her strong "selling point" too.....hopefully she can keep it as high as before...:)

CHEERS!

sitonski
25-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Seriously bro, her GFE really drop until tat jialat??:eek: Oh no, wat happen sia.....btw, u seem to have a unpleasant time wif her until don want to RTF her anymore. Mayb she have mixed up her schedule and she dun dare to tell u tats y she lied to u. If tats really the case, hopefully u can forgive her lah seeing tat shes just come back and might not quite settled down yet. Lets just hope she'll better manage her appointments/schedules in days to come bah. Of cuz, not forgetting her strong "selling point" too.....hopefully she can keep it as high as before...:)

CHEERS!

don knoe.. usually i quite qi cai, even gal that bro intro no good, i also will put at least a 6 not to break their bowl.
anyway sad la.. she sms during noon to fix appointment.. give 1 whole day can mix up meh.. not forgetting her hp ring every few mins.. always giving me a fright, super loud sms ringtone =.=" i think she suddenly left becos someone suddenly book her during our session ba.

U rtf le, and see if such thing happens lor.. else maybe oni me. anyway so many out there.. surely will find better ones for me.. have fun.

limluck123
25-04-2009, 05:38 PM
U rtf le, and see if such thing happens lor.. else maybe oni me. anyway so many out there.. surely will find better ones for me.. have fun.

Hi people, seems like i was not the only one to get this issue from her. I had visited her many times when she first came here and also her 2nd trip. She was very good during the first trip, which made me RTF her many many times. Sadly, once during the trip where she changed her hairstyle, she seem to ease up on her service level, then one time she tried the same trick on me. I also thought that it might just be me, so i decided not to rtf her anymore and not say anything about it. But now, it seems like she has learnt some new tricks to play, and probably to her regulars. Or maybe its just us that she doesn't like, thus the shortchange.

avfan
26-04-2009, 07:19 AM
But now, it seems like she has learnt some new tricks to play, and probably to her regulars...

Oh gosh, wat has cause the changes in her sia....??:confused: From my previous 2-3 RTFs of her before she go back, she seems a nice, innocent lady with high GFE. Absolutely no tricks played. I do aware tat she doesnt silent mode her fone and even answer calls(at least when having session with me) but not yet to the extend of leaving early or lying. Honestly, I'm too quite irritated when she keep answering calls and sms all tat during session but I just let her be bah.

Hmmm, from the two bros posts I'm wondering izit becuz she's getting sick and bored of doing this "job" but needed the $ tat she now just want to get it done and over with as fast as possible....Hopefully tats not the case as her biz sure to plunge. To bros out there who are close to her, pls do give her some helpful advice eg. to maintain her earliear wonderful services/GFE or how to improve further on it if she still wants to do this line. Its certainly will hurt her reputation if more and more bros wrote negative post abt her.

Btw, kudos to u Bro sitonski for ur kindness and generousity despite having only 1hr/1shot and some disappointment but still paid her in full 2hr price. Some bros would only give half of the price if they came across this situation.:)

limluck123
26-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Oh gosh, wat has cause the changes in her sia....??:confused: From my previous 2-3 RTFs of her before she go back, she seems a nice, innocent lady with high GFE. Absolutely no tricks played. I do aware tat she doesnt silent mode her fone and even answer calls(at least when having session with me) but not yet to the extend of leaving early or lying. Honestly, I'm too quite irritated when she keep answering calls and sms all tat during session but I just let her be bah.

Hmmm, from the two bros posts I'm wondering izit becuz she's getting sick and bored of doing this "job" but needed the $ tat she now just want to get it done and over with as fast as possible....Hopefully tats not the case as her biz sure to plunge. To bros out there who are close to her, pls do give her some helpful advice eg. to maintain her earliear wonderful services/GFE or how to improve further on it if she still wants to do this line. Its certainly will hurt her reputation if more and more bros wrote negative post abt her.

I certainly hope we are wrong about her, so she can continue to survive, but for me, its no more RTF. Its up to her to stop wriggling our 2nd shot or 2nd hr away. Don't want to be caught in that situation again.

lacoruna69
26-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Just stumble onto this thread. Would like to enquire whether she is the same Anqi by Bro sparco635 long time ago? Figure good but got thick make up.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/84857-36d-prc-guangdong.html

This lady charge flat rate $100 / 2hrs / 2 shots but shortchanged Bros (even regulars....tsk tsk). Hate this type. :mad:
No 1 shot rate de meh?

mypleasuredom
26-04-2009, 08:12 PM
TS, think I met her at Kovan this afternoon at 3.30pm.

mypleasuredom
26-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Press to fast. Was with this babe at the lift together. Grab at her at level 4 and asked for hp before she step out. Told me name and came recently. Think could be her.:p

limluck123
26-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Just stumble onto this thread. Would like to enquire whether she is the same Anqi by Bro sparco635 long time ago? Figure good but got thick make up.

Don't think they are the same person bro, this one is from tianjin. Far far away from guangdong.

VisualCl
26-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Don't think they are the same person bro, this one is from tianjin. Far far away from guangdong.

I am definitely agree they are not the same person.

VisualCl
27-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks TS to give me the contact.
I had got her phone number before one day she went back to china, so never have chance to try. Today I make one appointment with An Qi at Kovan , very very happy to enjoy this gem. After I book the room and send sms to her without any wait, 15 minutes later she comes. When I open the door, in the first look, she is the most beautiful and sexy girl I meet.  I only try few girls.

Height: 1.66, quite tall to me la
Looks: 8.5, seductive look, my tea
Boobs: 7.0, quite big, don’t know size
Bbbj: 8.0 have some deep throat, enjoying.
Painting: yes with 69.good, no smell
Fj: 8.0, satisfied.
Frenching: 9.0, very good, her tongue is so long, I like
Fingering: don’t try
GFE: 9.5
RTF: sure.

BlurWolfe
27-04-2009, 02:18 AM
From my previous experience, and from FRs from few bros, may be AnQi needs to upgrade her time management using a little black book to keep her appt schedule.

She is good but also dont want bros to feel short-changed for not servicing for 2 hours.

avfan
27-04-2009, 03:09 AM
I certainly hope we are wrong about her, so she can continue to survive, but for me, its no more RTF. Its up to her to stop wriggling our 2nd shot or 2nd hr away. Don't want to be caught in that situation again.

I certainly hope too bro...:)

BigGY`
27-04-2009, 11:08 PM
hi guys, recently Anqi is having some problem, regarding her family matter back in her hometown. Her Mum is seriously ill. Tat is wat tat make her cant perform well & cant concentrate properly. Got too many things in her mind.
Now she is much more ready to serv Bros here, cos her Mum illness is getting much better & under control now.
Hope Bros here who has already got her contact would gif her more support.
And Bros who had bonk her B4 will contiune looking for her & treat her nice & well.

Anqi now will be also doing at $70/1/1
tis is to let Bros here to hav more choices
she noticed tat some Bros only like to do it in an hour

PM me for her contact if Bros here are interested
will reply PM ASAP

see ya`
HuaT ah!
hENG aH!

BigGY`
27-04-2009, 11:15 PM
hi guys, recently Anqi is having some problem, regarding her family matter back in her hometown. Her Mum is seriously ill. Tat is wat tat make her cant perform well & cant concentrate properly. Got too many things in her mind.
Now she is much more ready to serv Bros here, cos her Mum illness is getting much better & under control now.
Appreciate it very much if Bros here would understand her stuitation & problem. Really.

Hope Bros here who has already got her contact would gif her more support.
And Bros who had bonk her B4 will contiune looking for her & treat her nice & well.

PM me for her contact if Bros here are interested
will reply PM ASAP

see ya`
HuaT ah!
hENG aH!

BigGY`
27-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.9/10 (very lady looks, wif nice curve long hair, long eyes lashes & big round eyes)
Height – 165
Bbj – 8/10 (has improved alot)
GF Feeling – 100%
Overall services - 9/10

D-boy
27-04-2009, 11:28 PM
PM me her ctc please? thanks!

babygirl000011
27-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Bro can i have her number. Thanks

BigGY`
27-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi guys, forget of letting U all know, Anqi bonking timing is between noon till evening time.
She will not go out in e night & also will not be doing overnight services.

ChEER`

youallsonice?
27-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Last time 100/2/2...now 70/1/1...... Luckily I got her last time, service still ok ok.. Smart move..

BigGY`
27-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Bro youallsonice? pls READ properly B4 U say anything.

(Anqi now will be also doing at $70/1/1
she noticed tat some Bros only like to do it in an hour)

tks`

KiraX_X
28-04-2009, 12:12 AM
At this line, millions thanks to BroGY who gave me her contact last year but was ultra freaking busy with career until today, out of sudden I got a message from someone special...

Gentlemen...I just got back from a sexsion with Miss.Anqi...

The result is...*101% PERFECT*~!!!

1st Good Attitude, 101% GFE FEELING!! DAMN IT,WHY SO GOOD ONE, MAKE ME WANNA RTF LIAO :D

2nd Sexy Body, Nice Boobs (I like the most), Nice bouncy Ass!!!...but'ta she did surgery and has scar on her stomach...sigh,but doesnt matter =D

3rd Service, TOP TOP HIGH HIGH FAR ABOVE VERY GOOD!! THUMBS TOES UPS FOR HER!!!

Story...well, everyone is going to experience differently so no point also. Lets check out the stats shall we?

Look: 7/10 Her look definitely grows
Height: 1.66m? I only know that her head only reaches my nose, Im 183/4cm
Booobs: B+ / C? Its soft, tender, boucy, brown nips. Nice enough to hold, squeeze, suck and lick. What else do you want? Try it!!
Body: 7.5/10 Not bad her body shape, good enough
Massage: 2/10 Shes just playing with my back, what a naughty gal XD
BBBJ: 11/10 What a horny slutty hot gal to suck your cock like hungry cock sucker lo!!...SLurP SLurP GulP GulP...Holy Cow~
FJ: 8/10 Good...Very very GOOD not like other lousy PRC FL just want to get it over and get paid, this is really worth the money
GFE: 11/10 Nothing to say liao la, she wins what...definitely for now :cool:
Attitude: 11/10 Can you find someone better than her besides your partner?
RTF: Depends

Damage: S$100 *Didnt know its S$70 per shot liao* + 20 Room
So got tips la, extra to help her problems lo...so sad...

Anyway up me if you like it!!
SHES THE GEM!!...A little better looking than Wang Sheng la =D

Nyts folks

limluck123
28-04-2009, 01:58 PM

So does 100/2/2 still stands?

BigGY`
28-04-2009, 10:38 PM
hi guys, Anqi is still doing $100/2/2
the $70/1/1 is for Bros here who prefer doing it in an hour
more choices for Bros
cos she noticed tat some Bros like to do it only in an hour

cheeRS`

huAt AH`
HENg ah`

romanceis
28-04-2009, 10:52 PM
bro can pm her contact... shiok.....

bjong
29-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Firstly thanks to bro BigGY,

Since today quite free, so sms her just to try is she free. Within minutes she reply, arrange to meet her at 4pm while i am abit late she sms and ask me where is my location. She think that i might fly aeroplane.

After when i went to check-in sms her the room number. what a shock to see a pretty lady with black shirt and white short.

As we chit chat along before to shower.

Height: 1.66, quite tall
Looks: 8.5, seductive look, my type
Boobs: 7.0, quite big, don’t know size
Bbbj: 8.5 deep throat.
Painting: yes with 69.good, Pussy bushy
Frenching: 9.5, very good, her tongue is so long, I like
Fingering: Yes

RTF – YES (really value for money)

Please take care. She really good no words to describe.

Damage: S$100/2/2 + $20 Room

avfan
30-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Finally, after clearing all my workload I'm on my way to meet one of my fav FL. Yes, Anqi. All the more anxious I'm this time espcially after seeing some negative comments abt her from some bros here upon her return. I admit I'm a bit worried I might encounter the same negative situation. Ppl do change anyway. So, I just went there with mentally prepared mindset. Ok, as usual make appt. Same place of operation. No change. Upon reaching make a call to her to confirm her position. Told me she inside the "playground" with a customer and olr done with his "business" and abt to come out. Ask me to go book room 1st and sms her room no. which I obliged without much hesitation. Went inside room, sms and wait. As she told me earliear she olr done and abt to come out, sumore in the same building, I reckon it wud probably at most took abt 10 min to reach my room. 10 mins up, I give another call. Not tat I'm anxious, but I'm more particular abt timing. Again she said, she olr on the way to my room. Fine, no issue on tat. I waited while watch the tv. Tats it. From 10 min, it becomes 25-30 mins of waiting. I'm very sure bcos as I've said, I'm very particular abt timing so every now and then I wud look at my hp clock. This is the first time happen to me. Previously when I RTFs her before she went back, at most I only waited abt 10-15 mins. I'm puzzled. Did she lied to me when she say she on the way olr?? Or did she make a fast dash to the mama kopitiam downstair to have a quick bite or something therefore the delay?? Or did she suddenly have an urgent fonecall to make?? I dunno. One of my principle of bonking is tat if u r going to be more late than mentioned, at least do give a courtesy sms or call. I'm not a unreasonable guy. If u r hungry, I will let u take ur bite. I'll even accompany and pay for u. If u r being held up by the bro before me, I also can understand. I sometimes also can't bear to let go of my girl when "game over". I just don like the feeling of waiting unnecessarily. Ok, enuf abt tat. I just tell myself maybe she kana held up or something and tats it.

Door rings and opened it. Tho honestly I'm abit uncomfortable for the time waiting and wasted, I just put on my all-smiles and jovial face and just forget abt the whole thing. For sure, in front of me standing now is a "different" Anqi. She's indeed more beautiful than before. Her face much more smoother and absolutely no pimples. Very pretty. Hairstyle also different liao. But same wavy-wavy pattern. As per usual, she wud straight go to the mirror and admired herself. Never mind she dun even bother to apologise for being so late, the first words tat come out "Am I now prettier??" I simply answered "Yes, u r.....U look more prettier now". TCSS abit before proceed to shower. Disappointing. After we both undress, she ask me to go shower alone as she said she showered olr. I jovially say dowan. I told her I wait for u until u come bcos I wanted us to shower together. This is when it suddenly strike me tat maybe she purposely delay in arriving so tat I wud have showered myself while waiting and she'll had skipped showering or shower with me. Reluctantly, she lead me to the bathroom and shower me. Dono if she's upset or what tat I insist her to go shower with me, she just give me tat quick splashing with soap-on all tat and immediately took her own towel set and dash out, leaving me still alone in the bathroom to dry myself up. Oh well, I tell myself......(at this point of time, I olr knew my this session now will not go smoothly as before)

Jump onto the bed where she olr under the blanket, as usual I'll start to TCSS 1st to get into the mood. This time ard, I noticed she's not as responsive to my TCSS as before as her eyes keep glued to the tv without much talking. Really feel like switching off the tv. Olr half sian, I stopped talking and make the first moves. Shouldn't elaborate much into the actions. Its the same old "patterns". As in previously, my firing mode is COB (I wanted to CIM her before, but she don allow. Nvr mind, its ok). Just as I pull out my dick and CD after missionary, she like aggresively try to "siam" my shooting as if disgusted like tat at my juice until it all landed on the bed instead. I really puzzled. I really dono why she like this now. Nvr happen like this before. In the past, she will just let me shoot until finish then she will rush to the toilet to wash up. To my horror, she even scolded me mildly tat wat I'm trying to do. By now, I'm olr very, very sian. But I maintain my posture and try to put tat all-smiles face. We both wash up and return to bed(of cuz, I olr wipe away my juice on the bed) She just kept quiet thereafter as if she tulan tat I've made the bed "dirty" with my juice. After sometime, as usual she wud reach for her hp and make/answer calls and check/send sms. As much as I'm irritated as before, I still let her be. Indeed, her ringtone/smstone is very loud like scared she will missed out a sms/phonecall. By now, she olr ease up and I continue abit more TCSS before finishing off the 2nd round. Done, she quickly wash up(needless to say, I wash up my ownself), dressed and put on make-up saying she got to rush to meet someone.

Bros, wat I want to highlight here is indeed there's some change in her. Not tat I blame her or wat, just hope she be aware of this and make an improvement. During "action", she's still as great as ever....frenching,bbbj, painting etc is all there. No issue on tat. Only wat I've mention above is her so-called changes tat I noticed. As Bro TS have put it, maybe her home problems is causing her tis little changes. Tho I may understand wat she's going tru now, hopefully it doesnt affect her tis "career" and she can concentrate. I will RTF her again to show my support but not so fast this time ard as there's quite a number of FLs now intro by the bros here which seemed r much better and at the same time to give her ample time to improve. Hopefully the next time I RTF her, she'll be much better.:)

martel
30-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Have to give a BIG thanks to Bros BigGY, she is fantastic girl...

Tried her Saturday afternoon, this should be my 3rd attempt before having the chance...

Waited for her in the room for 5 min...when opened the door it unbelieveable she look very pretty ....once she came in the room she walked straight to the mirror and keep watching herself for about 5min...abit unfriendly at the start....after some talk she indeed very friendly...let cut the story short below is my summary...

Height: 1.66, quite tall
Looks: 8.0, seductive look
Boobs: 6.5, quite okay for the size
Bbbj: 7.0 deep throat abit fast
Painting: yes she love it, Pussy very bushy no smell, wet easily
Frenching: 9.5, very good
Fingering: she enjoy alot like i'm the one serving her
overall: 8 ( willing to please)

rtf: Sure 100% worth the $

hornyspider
30-04-2009, 10:22 PM
hey bro can share this contact with me?

BigGY`
07-05-2009, 12:26 AM
hi guys, PM me for Anqi contact now if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM ASAP ",)~~~

maybe there R few FRs tat got bring out her weak pts
hope tat Bros here can understand, is becos tis time round e AV really catch very tight, tat is wat tat make her worried alot & cannot concentrate properly

but she is still the gal which I find worth bonking for
she is a real beauty & got e real CFM face
she got her real soft sexy moan, super wet wet wet pussy, juices mouth & she can cum very well
& most important thing is her 100% GF Feeling, seldom U can get such a feeling for a FL, really

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (CMF, very lady looks, wif nice curve long hair, long eyes lashes & big round eyes)
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Overall services - 9/10

huAT ah`
ENjoY~
henG aH`

BigGY`
07-05-2009, 12:28 AM
hi guys, PM me for Anqi contact now if any Bros here is interested
will reply PM ASAP ",)~~~

hope tat Bros here can understand, is becos tis time round e AV really catch very tight, tat is wat tat make her worried alot & cannot concentrate properly

but she is still the gal which I find worth bonking for
she is a real beauty & got e real CFM face
she got her real soft sexy moan, super wet wet wet pussy, juices mouth & she can cum very well
& most important thing is her 100% GF Feeling, seldom U can get such a feeling for a FL, really

Name – Anqi
Age - 27
Face – 8.5/10 (CFM looks, very lady, wif nice curve long hair, long eyes lashes & big round eyes)
Height – 165
Bbj – 7.5/10
GF Feeling – 100%
Overall services - 9/10

huAT ah`
ENjoY~
henG aH`

bob87
07-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks to TS BigGY` for contacts, I met Anqi today in afternoon...we had a bath together, after that TCSS on bed a while before proceeding to action..catbath was sensual, v nice feeling when she used her boobs to rub my dick..very responsive when fingering, get very wet...natural moaning.

IMHO FR as follows:

Name: Anqi 安琪
Looks: 8/10 (pretty girl in my opinion, my type...)
Boobs: 35B (soft and very nice feel)
Height: abt 165cm
Frenching: 10/10 (she's very good in this, frenched alot during bonk)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR/AJ: Nil
CIM/COF: Nil
COB:Yes
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (very sweet)
Damage: $100 + $30 rm

On a side note, actually I only had 1 shot with her. She didn't ask if i wanted 2nd shot, but we stayed together for about 1 3/4 hr (rest on bed, TCSS, sleep a while) before leaving..when i paid her, she told me itz $100 for 2 hours. Not trying to blame her here, maybe my fault for not clarifying with her in the 1st place..but overall it was a good bonk, I wasn't very particular about giving her more money and I don't mind treating it as extra tips (she need help) also :)

7zai
07-05-2009, 11:09 PM
mind 2 share her ctc? thx..

BigGY`
07-05-2009, 11:31 PM
thank you Bro 'bob87' for Ur FR
& U R right Bro, she needed help very much (as in money matter)

Bros here who R interested in Anqi pls do PM me for her contact ",)~~
will reply PM ASAP

enjoy her fast if U got e time & $$
still a fresh gems wif super wet horny pussy
screw her ASAP

3NJOy`
sEE y@!

lacoruna69
09-05-2009, 12:57 PM

Not a very good excuse to use for slip-shod service. If she scared, tell her to stay at home.

On a side note, actually I only had 1 shot with her. She didn't ask if i wanted 2nd shot, but we stayed together for about 1 3/4 hr (rest on bed, TCSS, sleep a while) before leaving..when i paid her, she told me itz $100 for 2 hours.

Both sides got fault. Next time must communicate to her clearly. But I think she taken you for a ride based on previous bad FRs.

Not trying to break her rice bowl. Just give some comments from a neutral point of view.

n33dl3
09-05-2009, 04:54 PM
First of all thk BigGy 4 Anqi contact . tried her 2day . after readin so many negative fr on her dun know whether 1 2 try anot but still the words "seductive" make me give in .met her at K.... mrt outside as dun 1 her 2 waste money take bus .In came a pretty but veri shy girl . but her eyes i thin is the most pretty of her . the way she talk is so gentle make u feel like owin her striaght away . chk in to 81 there start lyin on the bed & tcss & some petting . after tt it time 4 the bathrm , thought i will need to wash myself but in she came in & so time to eat more Tofu . teasing her tt where she wash me where she must cathbath , then she realli cathbath me frm the ear to my legs . haha happi man ...at the bed she still cont with her cathbath , & bbbj . frenchin was reali shiok with her , but cause i dun like painting so we just get on with fj ..after the first round we just ly there to cont tcss . after seeing so many neg fr after the first round , wonder will it b my turn . but luckily it nvr happen to m . while tcss she still playin with my bro until it time 4 round 2 . round 2 was longer & more aggresive . while bathin was tellin her in fact i was afraid to find her after so many neg fr , then she xplain to me tt last few days was realli bad days 4 her as so many happen to her . ask me to help her to xplain to all the bro here & say she realli sori bout it . Also tell me to assure tt the OLD ANQI IS BACK IN BUSINESS .....Overall a veri gentle & sweet voice gal ...esp here yes man ...

moder
09-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi Bro, can pm me contact. thanks

laogold
09-05-2009, 05:46 PM
hi bro, can send me her ctc, kum siah

BigGY`
09-05-2009, 10:51 PM
thank you Bro 'n33dl3' for Ur nice FR
tis will really help her alot
",)~~

Bros who R interested in Anqi pls do PM me for her contact now ba