PDA

View Full Version : Transformer

Xfactor
01-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Well its been a while since i last post my FR, would like to continue some real happenings on my FB.

If you would have read my last FR, i manage to plan a session with my FB with 1 samster & eversince then i notice how my FB slowly transform into a hungry kitten & looking forward for more trill.

After our 1st 3some, our sex life became more interesting. I start pumping new ideas to her & each time she pay full attention to my plans & willing to go. She keep asking me, can she meet the samster that i've intro to her on a single date instead of having me around. I was like trill to hear that but till date yet to plan it out.

There was this night when she's out with her colleagues for a drink @ St James, she called me at about 11 plus. From her tone i can tell she's half tipsy & enjoying the night away. Most of her colleagues is heading home except her, she told me she would be staying abit later as she got to know some guys who seems to be a fun company. I'm a little shock as that's not her usual self lol

I ask her, is she looking for some action? She gave me a notti tone & told me go with the flow. I had a instant hard-on when i heard that, she told me those guy are well spoken & good looking. 1 of them is trying to be real close to her & that make her wanted to stay longer. I told her to update me via sms on the happenings & i gave her the green light to proceed all the way.

She hung up the phone & my imagination starts to run wild. Could it be the same happenings as per my last planing which is at St james as well. I decided to drop by to st James & within 45 mins i'm there:)

Send her a sms asking her how's the going & which outlet she's in. It took her 30 mins to reply my msg, my heartbeat is pumping faster becos by now she should be in wonderland. Read her msg: @ Movida i'm high very high. talk to u again.

I started to move into movida & the usual friday crowd making my search more challenging. At last i spotted her, is the same bar counter which i had my previous session with her.

I decided to walk up to Boilers & from up there, i can see the action real close.

Ohhh nice sexy tune from boilers, after setteling down a nice spot i started to look at her from the top.

Xfactor
01-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Continue:

She was wearing a black dress & was happily moving her body with the music. I notice 1 of the guy was very close to her, he was standing behine her & was holding her hands dancing away. The drinks seems to be free flow from the bottle & i guess the objective for the guy is to make things easier for him.

Live band is up & they continue to chat & drink, gosh from the front of her dress i can see her cleavage which is very unusal. Normally she will not go down more than 2 buttons. The instant hard on is back again but i continue to observe them with my 2nd drinks.

The guy started to kiss her & his hand is all over her. Lyn seems to allow him to do watever he wish & in return she was feeling his arms & chest.

I decided to sms her again, asking whats her plan. I guess due to the music & at her state she don't even know her phone is ringing.They continue to drink till about 1 plus & both of them heading to the exit like a couple.

I try to speed up & catch hold of them just in case i miss them. Damn:mad: by the time i'm down i lost them. I called Lyn but as usual she did not answer, was kind of piss but excited what will happen to her.

I drove home & waited for her call, the wait is like hours. At last my phone ring, its close to 5 in the morning. She spoke to me in a very blurish & soft tone. Telling me she's heading her home soon will call me tomorrow, i quickly ask her any action she just told me ya. Shortly she hung up, i decided to drive to her place & wait for her. I guess i'm just too curious & at the same time i wanna have 1 session with her too.

Knowing her, i knew she will not allow the guy to send her up. I waited & finally saw a car coming in under her block. The guy came out, hold her hands & started to give her a deep kiss before letting her go.

The car move off & she was walking towards the lift & i appear in nowhere lol She got a shock but hug me real tight & gave me a deep kiss. The smell of alcohol, perfume really making me excited.

We chill out inside my car & she started to share with me her happenings..

Xfactor
01-11-2008, 02:47 AM
Continue

She repeated those action that i've seen in the club & the guy suggest to leave & they headed to a Hotel nearby

She was extremly high & horny during then, while driving the guy was roaming his hands at her wet cunt. She was trill & became daring, she unzip him, stroking his tools while he is focusing on the road. While reaching the hotel car park, Lyn gave him a BBBJ before they head up to their room.

While listening, i started to feel her juicy cunt. She's extremly wet similar to the last session i had with her with 1 samster here.

They had a shower together & the guy start working on her. She can't seems to remember everything but she knew the guy was doing a doggie on a standing position.

His tools was huge as per lyn, she feel the pressure hitting her as she never had such a big tool inside her before. (make me feel small) When the guy was about to cum, he took off his CD & make lyn do a bbbj. Being unprepare lyn tasted his cum but refuse to swallow.

They continue to have their shower & rested by the bed. They had a beer & started working on 2nd session. The guy was giving her a full massage & tease her along the way. Due to the drinks Lyn had, she was enjoying herself with her eyes close. Next thing she knew, he flip her over & she was on top of him.

She started to pump hard & kept thinking of me during the process (wonder its true) The guy went on top of her (her fave position) & started to drive her crazy, he shoot his load all over her 34 C tits & face.

While washing up, thats where she called me:)....

She told me, its a different experience but she wouldn't want to try it again cos getting high with a stranger is risky unless i'm around.

By the time she complete her story its almost 630am...i've got no guts to pump her in the car park, but manage to get her to give me a BBBJ till i cum.

When you look at Lyn, she's those sort that look like the girl next door. Sweet & innocent, after our 1st 3some(refer last FR) she slowly transform into a different person. Nothing bad but begining to enjoy sex & do it in a different manner to archeive different kind of orgasm.

Will plan my next session with her again & this time i would luv to be involve.

Thanks for reading & sorry i'm unable to exchange contacts.:cool:

Cheers

XR29
01-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Will camp here for yr FR......:D

Maui
01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Wow..Who is the lucky Samster? Queuing in line to be the next lucky Samster..

topcook1
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Camping for more....please

luv1299
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
setting tent here.:D