PDA

View Full Version : derex performa condom

wahahaha1234
31-10-2008, 02:59 AM
hi bros

i read on one of the thread that durex performa condom prevent u from coming too fast...

i tried using it and i cant even cum -.-

and if i dun use performa, i come very fast....

any bro face the same problem as me??

got any other condom tat is similar to performa but slightly mild ?

lustfuljohn
01-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Does it make your cock feel numb?

Lupsupkia
01-11-2008, 02:08 AM
i've tried 1 from durex that is tight, forgot the name but i think its probably orange casing. maybe u wanna try :)

junkie2807
01-11-2008, 02:13 AM
Ah, I had the same experience too. When I used it, I felt like a super stud. Same as TS, without it, normally i come too fast. With it on, I can bang on & on & on. Sometimes my S.O. told me I banged all her lube juice away & she wants me to quickly cum. It made me feel good though. Sometimes she likes it very rough & hard.

However, after a while, it really numbs it to the point where my penis is hard but I don't really feel anything, so I remove it & fark my S.O. raw. After sex, my S.O. said it also made her feel a little numb!!! Hahahaha. Maybe Durex should reduce the dosage of the active ingredient, or we remove some of the gel ourselves.

Ja neh!!!

fatguy
01-11-2008, 02:31 AM
here's a description from them i googled.:

Durex Performa condoms contain a special lubricant inside the condom that helps delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking.

Durex Performa condoms are lubricated for both partners with Durex's standard lubricant on the outside and their special climax control lubricant on the inside.
The climax control lubricant is released by body heat after the condom is rolled onto the penis so that the penis head is desensitized, allowing you to withstand much more stimulation before climaxing. Your partner will experience no loss of sensation. Durex Performa condoms are specially made to set you free to enjoy the pleasure of longer lasting sex while being confident that you’re protected.

Outer Lubricated with a gentle, non-spermicidal lubricant.

I usually use the extra safe ones... thicker so it takes slightly longer for me to cum.

bluengelz
01-11-2008, 07:37 AM
bro, i trid it before and i told myself no more2nd time. my bro got so soft after i used it . lol

Poison999
01-11-2008, 02:46 PM
i've tried 1 from durex that is tight, forgot the name but i think its probably orange casing. maybe u wanna try :)

Should be Durex Close Fit

sony2002
01-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Tried once...can feel the numb, but still shoot in no time :mad:

may be because doing outdoor is too exciting, so the numb cannot overcome the excitement

murali
01-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Tried once...can feel the numb, but still shoot in no time :mad:

may be because doing outdoor is too exciting, so the numb cannot overcome the excitementhahaha, that's a good 1 bro!

newyorker88
01-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Hahha, tried that one, cannot cum for 10 minutes! No matter how hard you pump. Until the gal KPKB. So long cannot come, her juice dry up.

When I stop using that one, I have tell myself to tahan while screwing. No more chemicals to stop!!!

Easy123
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
I'd try Durex Performa and it does prolong mine cumming too fast.

wahahaha1234
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
hai...my case sibei jialat...

pump for good 30mins....i dun even feel like cumming....

until she was making noise saying her pussy is dried up already~!!
and can feel the pain....

in the end, she cum alot of time...
i didnt even cum.. -.-

asdfghjkl
01-11-2008, 08:15 PM
i also cannot cum, pump one hour no use. laggi worse is bj and hj also cant cum.. head become desensitive.. in the end release myself :(

sexrookie
01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
i also cannot cum, pump one hour no use. laggi worse is bj and hj also cant cum.. head become desensitive.. in the end release myself :(

I did try this before. I also having the same problem too.
Find that the CD is too small.
It grip so tight that I can release

:D

Thunder God
01-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Used it a couplem of times on the FLs....hahaa their mounths and tongue got num after ginging me the blow job. Suggest you find condom with close fit..although these days I notice watsons and petro kioks dont stock them.

murali
01-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Used it a couplem of times on the FLs....hahaa their mounths and tongue got num after ginging me the blow job.
very true, if rub accidentally in their cb, also become numb, hahaha

i also experienced a pros who after fj took off e cd n blew me, then her mouth also become numb, only then did she realise that it was the medication in e cd that did this to her :p

close fit good meh?

Thunder God
01-11-2008, 10:45 PM
very true, if rub accidentally in their cb, also become numb, hahaha

i also experienced a pros who after fj took off e cd n blew me, then her mouth also become numb, only then did she realise that it was the medication in e cd that did this to her :p

close fit good meh?

Well if you use feather lite or tingle...too much feeling..performa...no feeling, if you use extra safe ...lagi no feeling, if you use regular..mind you its for all sizes..sometimes it feels like waving your lightsabre in space...so close fit is snug, some pressure but yet not thick...anyway its a matter of preference.

duolo
01-11-2008, 11:38 PM
all the while u guys are talking abt durex..

any okamoto ones that resemble this performa ?

murali
02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
.so close fit is snug, some pressure but yet not thick...anyway its a matter of preference.close fit with some pressure will not make u cum faster meh?:confused:

Thunder God
03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
close fit with some pressure will not make u cum faster meh?:confused:

Lets just say that it feels that the thing wont slip off so it gives you a sense of security. Unless you have a kuukuu the length and grith of a 10 inch aerosol can, it should fit just nice.

Okamoto is thin but no lubricant..some of the FLs I met also complained that it dries easily.

UndeaD80
04-11-2008, 02:19 PM
use once in BKk. Lousy experience bonk the ger for 45 mins non stop she stop me say she wan go home liao while we were at hotel bonking
In the end haven cum and cock stil rock hard but with no feelings
Next day cock is sore and pain and for the rest of the days in BKK unable to bonk cos cock sore. Bkk trip eneded in misery when friends busy bonking day n night.

From tt day onwards always use featherlite cos it gt the raw feeling

Chinababes2001
04-11-2008, 06:02 PM
use the best condom on earth...

Sagami 0.02
better than okamoto

it is so good and thin that even the gals can feel the difference.
there was many occassions that the gals ask if the condom is still there while i am still pumping her ;)

both the gal and me can feel the warmth inside her

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 06:18 PM

Sagami 0.02
better than okamoto

it is so good and thin that even the gals can feel the difference.
there was many occassions that the gals ask if the condom is still there while i am still pumping her ;)

both the gal and me can feel the warmth inside her

Good recommendation... I will go try next time. Always saw this brand but never felt need to try..

TonyMontana
04-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Good recommendation... I will go try next time. Always saw this brand but never felt need to try..

wahh sounds gd, but so thin will easy to burst anot?

topcook1
05-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I'd try Durex Performa and it does prolong mine cumming too fast.

Same situation here...

bochapsing
05-11-2008, 09:00 PM
had a bad experience with performa cd..
wanted to try as i normal cannot tahan long.. :o
was quite impressed when 1st use as can tahan much longer than normal..
but as i continued bonking away, didi become so numb tat it had no feelign at all,
then it become soft without cumming.. at the end, mission imcompleted..
so pai seh.. :o:o

after tat incident, never tried using again..

blackpitviper
06-11-2008, 12:26 AM
had a bad experience with performa cd..
wanted to try as i normal cannot tahan long.. :o
was quite impressed when 1st use as can tahan much longer than normal..
but as i continued bonking away, didi become so numb tat it had no feelign at all,
then it become soft without cumming.. at the end, mission imcompleted..
so pai seh.. :o:o

after tat incident, never tried using again..

Bro, I had the same experience like you leh. FIrst time use perfoma, became the last time. Stayed away from it since. Bonk and bonk and bonk, cannot feel anything, worse off cannot cum also. Waste time and energy sia. And money too.

ilovesammyboy
06-11-2008, 03:25 AM
where to buy sagami 0.02 in sg?

wahahaha1234
06-11-2008, 04:49 PM
i jus tried the okomato 003

damn good i can say..............

i duno how to say but...
i use already...i can control my early cum problem....

now can choose when to shoot liao
somemore its very very thin....

Chinababes2001
06-11-2008, 07:14 PM

bro this brand not sold in singapore.
i brought alot back from china... expensive, selling almost $4 a piece but its selling like hot cakes in China...

Chinababes2001
06-11-2008, 07:15 PM
wahh sounds gd, but so thin will easy to burst anot?

haha... bro dun worry man... tested by alot of my friends and gals...
all say POWER! hahaha...
:rolleyes:

tomvoyeur
08-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Okamoto 003MM is the best lol.....:D

sex crusader
08-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Yup...this is the best i have tried.I tried it in China, do they sell here in sillypore?

Ace Kingdom
09-11-2008, 02:54 AM
May i know wat colour of the pack?

Chinababes2001
10-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Yup...this is the best i have tried.I tried it in China, do they sell here in sillypore?

not sold in singapore.
i brought alot in the other time to stock here...
cant bring myself to use the other brands once i got exposed to this :D

bro ace kingdom,
the packaging is pretty special one... hard to describe.
anyway its not the usual condom packaging u see in singapore.
white and silver in color

sony2002
11-11-2008, 08:13 PM

Sagami 0.02
better than okamoto

sounds good, but only china selling?

some websites in malaysia selling RM89 for a box of 12!!

Searched email and they are selling US$23 which works out to be about the same :(

anyone else got lobang to get this?

Chinababes2001
13-11-2008, 03:49 PM
i heard Liang court there got sell.
look around the pharmacies and supermarts.

i have not seen it myself but i heard from friends.
so maybe u can go try it there.

i do have some to spare but then again... scare i run out soon... LOL

LostALau
13-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Brother Wahahaha,

Like what some other brudders have said, the chemical that is on the inside of the rubber acts to make your didi numb so that it is not so sensitive and wont cum so fast. However too much of everything is bad. After you have bonked for some minutes and your target has satisfied herself and it is your turn to shout your joy, removed the cd, wash your didi with soap and warm water (dont use cold water because by then your didi is all hearted up and cold water will cause it to contract or even worse you may get cock reumatism :eek:), put on another normal type of cd and start bonking again.

My humble suggestion. Try this and give us a FR if you care.

HCLoner
13-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Last week when buying performa at a condom shop in geylang rd. While browsing it, encounter 2 pro (1 older and another younger) walk into the shop. They walk straight to the counter asking for price something(they forget the brand name).

older pro: Aiya, the packet of powder that makes man didi stand longer.
counter girl: Wat brand?
older pro: Anything lar, as long as it works will do.
counter girl: How abt this?
younger pro: How much is it?
counter girl: $10 per packet
younger pro: OK (then they paid and go)

block11
13-11-2008, 09:49 PM
bro ace kingdom,

looks like this? Sagami Polyurethane Condoms (http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/products.html) :p

pewpew
13-11-2008, 09:54 PM
not sold in singapore.
i brought alot in the other time to stock here...
cant bring myself to use the other brands once i got exposed to this :D

bro ace kingdom,

yes its sold in Singapore from what i have seen in 7-11s and some stores in GL even in petrol kiosk~ ^^

Chinababes2001
22-11-2008, 06:33 PM
yes its sold in Singapore from what i have seen in 7-11s and some stores in GL even in petrol kiosk~ ^^

u got the wrong brand la... we talking abt Sagami, not Okamoto or Durex.
:confused:

Chinababes2001
22-11-2008, 06:34 PM
looks like this? Sagami Polyurethane Condoms (http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/products.html) :p

yeah bro... this is the 3 and 6 pack packaging.
cannot see the single one here

SanPiPa
22-11-2008, 09:11 PM
performa condom:

Personally tried it, really numb the didi till no feel at the end.

then the next time i use it, i use a tissue and remove "half" of the chemical or cream inside the condom, then put it on. It prolong the cumming part,
yet at the end i still can cum.

To bro who need to prolong, can try the above method if u cant cum with the full "chemical/cream" on.

philcool
22-11-2008, 09:54 PM
i have used the durex performa and okamoto 003, the performa numbs the feeling, so I am using the okamoto now, suits Asian size :p

lacoruna69
22-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Used to be a Durex fan. But after one SBF Bro strong recommendation, I stick to Okamoto 0.03 now.:p

sex crusader
23-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Bro,
Care to share where can you get the Okamoto in Sing?I used it before and it's bloody thin.:)

philcool
23-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Bro,
Care to share where can you get the Okamoto in Sing?I used it before and it's bloody thin.:)

Bro, I bought the Okamoto RF 003 at Watson, check it out :)

lacoruna69
23-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Bro,

Can get from Guardian pharmacies. Other places also have. But just bought a box of 10s at $10.50 at Guardian. :D
There is also another new version RF = Real Fit. Never try yet.

HCKing
23-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Used to be a Durex fan. But after one SBF Bro strong recommendation, I stick to Okamoto 0.03 now.:p

wah so thin! will it break if pump too hard boh?