PDA

View Full Version : Yun Er

iwillbfine
30-10-2008, 12:38 AM
This milf is actually xiao yu's fren ... YES it is tat xiao yu recommended by bro raging88 ... It was xiao yu who recommended me her fren ...

I noe that some bros here may already have tried her but i personally feel that her massage is quite gd and moreover i dun think anyone has given reviews on her yet ...

Name : Yun Er
Looks: 6/10 if compared to xiao yu (can be better wif more make-up)
Body : Not too bad, considered slim, given birth b4
Breast : Nice and bouncy, 3?C
Massage : 7.5/10 (Includes everything from head to toe, even face)
HJ : yes
BJ : Okie normal 6/10
BBBJ : Nope
AR ( Auto Roam ) : Yes
AJ : Never i dare not
FJ : I did not do, too tired
RTM : Maybe ... 60 for 1.5 hours is quite a good deal ... If u are expecting a good massage, she is definitely better than xiao yu ... Boobs oso better but xiao yu is more willing to play with 'us' ... This lady here is more conservative imo ...

No offense to bro Raging88 ... Apologized for making comparisons to 'ur' xiao yu ...

Met her at fragance(kovan) at 1pm after calling her at around 11am ... Ding Dong and went to open the door ... First look quite unfriendly ... But after she talked, it was better ... Best was when she took off her blouse, (.)(.) quite power at least for me ...

Den was massage and can say she really put in the effort ... from head to toe ... Den turn over oso massage ... Aft tat bj and hj ... okie for me ... aft i cum, she helped me to clean up ... den she put one pillow on her thigh and ask me to rest 'there' on her cb ... haha ... she start to massage my head and face ...

After tat help me to bathe and clean up ... Left feeling refreshed aft tat ...

Regards

x-capade
30-10-2008, 09:37 AM
hi bro iwillbfine,

sound interesting.

can give some idea what is the damages like?

iwillbfine
30-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Hey bro

60 for 1.5 hours .... include special ....

Regards

nzy88
30-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey bro, care to Pm her ctc?..wanna try out..
thanks alot!!